WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
 Post subject: Re: News that doesn't make the mainstream.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

How much money can be made, has been made, and is threatened not to be made, seems to always dominate this issues more than care for the environment. It having happened twice already doesn't seem to phase the people destroying it. The environment is saying , NO MORE will it support those humans who think they are superior to it and think they can ignorantly do whatever they want with no consequence or accountability. I don't blame the environment.

‘Environmental breakdown’: Florida Bay hit with huge seagrass die-off

The Secretary of the Interior and scientists are drawing attention to a massive die off in seagrass in the Florida Bay. The marine plant deaths threaten not only the submerged ecosystem, but the local sport fishing economy worth $1.2 billion a year.

The Florida Bay, which runs along the Keys, is famous for its pristine turquoise water. Over 40,000 acres of the Bay, however, is now cloudy with floating dead grasses.

“[Being] out of balance at a time of climate change is really going to have a huge impact on South Florida, if we don’t do something about it,” Interior Department Secretary Sally Jewell, who surveyed the dead grass last week in a visit to the Everglades, said, according to The Washington Post. “This is what we get when we don’t take care of Florida Bay.”

Quote:
“This unprecedented event has now happened twice”: Massive seagrass die-off hits Florida Bay https://t.co/8lPpaZdoJ5https://t.co/jekEzOfPD5
— CDLARF (@cdlarf2) April 27, 2016

Seagrasses are “grass-like flowering plants” submerged in marine and estuarine waters, according to the National Park Service Everglades website. They occupy about 2.2 million acres in the state and perform a number of life sustaining functions. They trap fine sediment and particles in their leaves to help maintain water clarity. The plants stabilize the Bay’s bottom with their roots and rhizomes as well as provide shelter for fish, crustaceans and shellfish. The grasses are also an important food source for marine animals and water birds.

There are competing theories as to what is causing the die-off. Florida did experience a drought 2014 to 2015, but Brian La Pointe, a researcher with Florida Atlantic University, argues it is the nutrient runoff from lawns and agriculture choking the water with nitrogen, which causes algae to overbloom.

Other experts argue it is the construction of homes, roads and cities as people move to the area, stifling the flow of fresh water from mainland Florida. Six million people now live in South Florida and rely on the Biscayne aquifer for drinking water.

Quote:
“This unprecedented event has now happened twice”: Massive seagrass die-off hits Florida Bay https://t.co/XIkdKUFtH6pic.twitter.com/j2MrI9VNBz
— Post Green (@postgreen) April 27, 2016

Waterflows from Shark River Slough in mainland Florida to the Everglades and into Florida Bay have dropped to just a quarter of previous annual flows, causing the Bay to become twice as salty as normal, according to The Washington Post. Salty conditions result in less oxygen for the seagrass and create intolerable conditions for marine organisms such as sea bass, snappers, pink shrimp, spiny lobsters and spotted seatrout, which attract sport fishing to the tune of $1.2 billion a year for the local economy.

During her visit, Secretary Jewell announced a $144 million “bridging” project to elevate Highway 41, which connects Miami to Tampa and runs through the Everglades. Constructed almost a hundred years ago, the highway interrupts water flowing south into the Everglades. Lifting the bridge, they hope, will restore freshwater flow levels, but the project is not scheduled to be completed until 2020.

Quote:
Forest lands and indigenous people 'increasingly insecure’ as Paris Agreement signedhttps://t.co/5v9eEa0llcpic.twitter.com/OuMmJbI9dn
— RT America (@RT_America) April 22, 2016

James Fourqurean, a marine scientist who studies seagrass at Florida International University, said the die-off, which began mid-2015, has “started faster as far as we can tell this year.”

“In the 80s, it continued to get worse for three years,” Fourqurean told The Washington Post.

Fourqurean is referring to 1987 when the die-off was so extreme it became a topic of national news headlines. Florida Bay became a river of dead grass. The casualty prompted Congress to approve federal funding for the Comprehensive Everglades Restoration Plan. But 15 years later, the area is still not getting enough fresh water flowing into the Bay.

Quote:
Infected bees seek out medicinal flowers - study http://t.co/LUQ5ghHRMppic.twitter.com/6oIAUmlhQ9
— RT America (@RT_America) September 5, 2015

Fourqurean and Everglades experts think that what they are experiencing is a “serious environmental breakdown.”

Much attention has been paid to the loss of coral reefs, but seagrass ecosystems are equally in trouble. In a study in 2009, scientists found the grasses globally had declined by 29 percent since the late 19th century.

https://www.rt.com/usa/341197-florida-b ... -seagrass/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:16 am 
Posting Freak

New York cares: Primaries marred by allegations of voter fraud, suppression

Published time: 20 Apr, 2016 04:08

The results of New York’s primaries came in largely as expected, except for one thing: accusations of voter suppression. Between broken voting machines, missing ballots, and purged voter registrations, many took to Twitter to voice their complaints.

Many voters used “#VoterSuppression” to voice their frustration with the process and results.

The issues raised by New York voters were very similar to ones faced by voters in Arizona, where both Hillary Clinton and Senator Bernie Sanders are reportedly going to sue over the state’s “history” of voting rights problems. In the primary there last month, there were hours-long waits and mishandled ballots.

New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s office reported receiving 562 complaints by phone from 6:00 am to 3:50 pm, and 140 complaints by email, a spokesperson told The Democrat and Chronicle.

“This is by far the largest volume of complaints we have received for an election since Attorney General Schneiderman took office in 2011,” spokesman Nick Benson said.

Independent voters were frustrated with New York’s closed primary elections, which prevented them from casting a ballot in either the Democratic or Republican primaries. Election Justice USA filed a lawsuit on Monday calling for New York to switch to an open system allowing anyone to vote in the primaries, regardless of their party affiliation. However, a federal judge denied a request for a temporary restraining order that could have opened the primaries to all voters, thus excluding 3.2 million New York voters, according to ThinkProgress.

Some independent voters who attempted to register as Democrats found themselves struggling to vote as well. Kenny DeForest, a Brooklyn-based comedian and Bernie Sanders supporter, filled out an affidavit vote, saying he “registered so close to the deadline, which leads me to wonder what the deadline is even for.”

Quote:
“I was assured my vote will be counted so all I can do is hope there’s something to that promise,” he added.

Quote:
Had to vote affidavit even though I was registered #VoterSuppression

Quote:
Make sure you follow up, NY
— Kenny DeForest (@KennyDeForest) April 20, 2016

Quote:
They gave me a pre-filled ballot at my polling station in Brooklyn today.. #Democracy#PrimaryDaypic.twitter.com/iFNyNi5AQF
— Justin Michael (@JstnMchl) April 20, 2016

Quote:
"New York's deadline being 6 months ahead of time totally isn't voter suppression!" pic.twitter.com/qRB30Ha7mF
— Cutie GF Jenny (@magicnanners) April 20, 2016

Quote:
A revote in Arizona, New York etc. is the only acceptable redress to mass, systematic #VoterSuppression
— Manuel Marrero (@ExpatLitJ) April 20, 2016

Quote:
#VoterSuppression Know this BS is going on. Don't accept provisional ballot without a big fight.They may not count. https://t.co/9lZOWjwftB
— Tim Robbins (@TimRobbins1) April 19, 2016

Quote:
My experience at the polls today #NYPrimary2016#VoterSuppression#nyprima ... witter.com/9H2YY5vblC
— Zahirah Diaz (@Projeckt19) April 19, 2016

Quote:
I'm upset. The voter suppression that took place in New York was real
— kwassa blancas (@jessicab0b_) April 20, 2016

Quote:
New York the new #Arizona#votersuppression#rigged
— Mary Doran (@eyesopen27) April 20, 2016

Quote:
"We're gonna win New York! We're gonna win New York! We can't lose! Revolution!"
"Hillary won..."
"Voter suppression! Voter suppression!"
— Nate Copley (@NateCComedy) April 20, 2016

Quote:
For all my friends who are incensed about voter suppression and fraud in the state of New York. https://t.co/Q0tkt3IRH3
— Amber Whitlatch (@amwhitlatch) April 19, 2016

Quote:
So many liberals minimizing voter suppression in New York out of hatred for the candidate most hurt by it https://t.co/tg2cPDB6o6
— Rania Khalek (@RaniaKhalek) April 19, 2016

Quote:
Two things are true.

New York should make it easier to vote.

Closed party primaries are not "voter suppression."
— Jamelle Bouie (@jbouie) April 19, 2016

Quote:
Lord have mercy. White people in New York City alleging voter suppression. Is this real life?
— Keith White (@keethers) April 19, 2016

https://www.rt.com/usa/340310-voter-sup ... omplaints/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
JUST to keep you informed of what the silent majority is talking about, in hushed terms ... that makes me cry "Foul" is the following "prophesy" chanelled via one of god's organic portals - back in 2011 - that is just now surfacing. It's typical for god to use people - like he used Jesus, and considering that 80% of American (in both parties) still identify themselves as members of god's Hierarchy of Religion ... this ought to get real interesting, if believed ...

please listen to the entire interview, because you need to know what is inspiring your neighbors and as usual there is truth in all things, and plenty of it here, to get you to swallow the big lie. God is really going all out in this election ... and it is going to take our full co-operation, to get to phase two ... when being Great Again, demands that we serve God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Trump will say or do anything to get elected and he feels like he has it in the bag for the usual reasons that people get elected when they are supported by the rich and 1% and their puppet masters...with a bit of mind control tech thrown in. And religion is on the decline despite what the controllers want you to believe. I wouldn't say 80% of people are religious not even close and that is why the push for Transhumanism is so important to these people. They are losing control of the masses because of this unprecedented awakening taking place amongst the 12+ billion people on the planet where about 11 billion or more were not part of the original plan. Now wouldn't you say that that in itself is one helluva intervention? The controllers are losing control and will continue to do so. As to religion, they are panicking. They have always depended on intimidation, ignorance and emotional enticed drama to put the fear of Christ in people to keep them in line. However, fewer and fewer are effected anymore. The internet has opened the eyes of many if not for all the truth about the lies and corruption coming from all leaders including religious leaders. And besides, the new intermediary is the internet with so much more choice as to what one wants to accept than any religious leader ever offered. Plus it offers the forbidden that religion has no control over and neither do those who are enticed by it simply because it is forbidden, and curious people can check the internet out without anyone knowing what they are viewing or so they think. And this is only the tangible and viseral. How about those higher frequencies coming to the planet from the Cosmos and that we are all enveloped within the consciousness of Earth, her beautiful self? Huh???? None of these are acknowledged by the controllers and minions as being significant because they have shut themselves out by thinking the conquering ego is God and the heart weak and unimportant, their ignorance of which, is their demise. Best be aligned with where the love comes from. It's not over until the fat lady sings as we used to say in Opera. These days anything can happen. That Trump is even running and that the Philippines elected a very similar character to Trump, if not more crude if you can imagine, and Italy has a similar character that Trump admires, only shows how desperate people are for change. Could this be massive mind control or are people so desperate for change not knowing how to initiate something much more constructive than what is thrown at them? It's a process of awakening and its good, people will find their way especially because they know what they don't want and when they are savvy to all the mind control and depth of the deception going on, these leaders are sooo doomed. And the people will find out. And that could be soon. 2016 has been a year of surprising changes and acceleration, it seems, and it ain't over yet. More and more people continue to wake up. Has it reached the critical mass point where it takes off exponentially? It almost feels like it to me. But then, I am rather optimistic. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue May 17, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:28 am 
Posting Freak

CIA tip led to arrest of 'dangerous communist' Nelson Mandela, says former US spy

Published time: 15 May, 2016 13:20

A former CIA agent has finally confirmed what the world has long suspected: the US agency was behind the arrest that put Nelson Mandela in prison for 27 years.
Trends
Viral

Two weeks before “unrepentant” 88-year-old Donald Rickard died, the CIA spy confessed to filmmaker John Irvin that his tip led to Mandela’s arrest, according to a report in the Sunday Times.

Rickard defended the arrest of South Africa’s most wanted man in 1962, which he says was necessary to capture “the world’s most dangerous communist outside of the Soviet Union.”

Rickard, who was officially working as US vice consul in the South African city of Durban at the time, said he learned Mandela was on his way to Natal, travelling between Johannesburg and Durban.

"I found out when he was coming down and how he was coming... that's where I was involved and that's where Mandela was caught,” said Rickard, according to France24.

The former spy didn’t explain how he received the information, but said he believed Mandela was “completely under the control of the Soviet Union, a toy of the communists” and about “to incite” the people of Natal into a mass rebellion against the apartheid regime.

“Natal was a cauldron at the time,” said Rickard, “and Mandela would have welcomed a war. If the Soviets had come in force, the United States would have had to get involved, and things could have gone to hell.”

“We were teetering on the brink here and it had to be stopped, which meant Mandela had to be stopped. And I put a stop to it,” he added.

The arrest led to Mandela spending almost 28 years in prison before becoming South Africa’s first post-apartheid president in 1994, and one of the most revered human rights activists in history.

Filmmaker Irvin is recreating Mandela's final months leading up to the arrest in the biopic Mandela’s Gun, and plans on previewing his production during this week’s Cannes festival.

Transparency activist Ryan Shapiro in the US launched legal action against the FBI, CIA and the National Security Agency in 2014 over the agencies’ failures to furnish US government documents from the period of Mandela’s arrest through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.

In March 2016, a District Court judge ruled against the CIA’s attempts to have the legal action dismissed, saying the agency should honor Shapiro’s FOIA request.

https://www.rt.com/usa/343096-cia-nelso ... la-arrest/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster I'm sure you will find this interesting. Like you Alfred is using medical marijuana for the cannabinoids .I know you will like this. ;)

Alex Hunter: MayDay! Halt Chemtrails and save Earth & humanity

VANCOUVER, BC – Alex Hunter is a Vancouver activist known as “Captain Chemtrail” because of his command of the full range of the covert technology of chemtrails to terraform Earth and humanity into a remote controlled species commanded by a Controller Matrix and in turn by AI Artificial Intelligence.

https://newsinsideout.com/2016/05/alex- ... -humanity/

Just think that of all the 12 million plus people on the planet there are as many views of the world and none are exactly the same even with our consensus reality. Since MEST is dynamic and constantly changing we are encountering different energies every moment. Why stay focused on the worst which is in the past? Alex Hunter hasn't realized yet that with his fear he is blocking himself from seeing viable outcomes if not options. Alfred is very aware of better outcomes and has gotten past his fears to a large extent. I love his passion and insistence that love wins in the end. I realize it's quite scarey for Alex from what he has experienced and continues to experience. But fear keeps us tethered to being controlled by what we fear. When we no longer fear it we have taken back our power. I'm not saying this is an easy thing to do but I'd rather look it in the eye and be done with it then continue living according to it. But, then , that's just me. This is from the 2008 audio Interview with James.

Quote:
We go to bed each night and think we are in the same space-our bed-but we are not. Where we slept the night before is quite literally 12 million miles from where we sleep tonight-and that's just in the context of our solar system. If you take into the equation our local galaxy group and its movement, the number is an order of magnitude higher. It's also a different time.So our spacetime is perceived as static and routine to our human instrument, and yet we're in completely different coordinates every moment of our existence, because we're riding a planetary-solar-galactic spaceship.

In Lyricus we have a saying: Different spacetime; different energy. Different energy; different matter. in other words, if you change your spacetime, you encounter different energies, and these different energies influence matter-material existence-and cause changes. In life forms, we call this change...growth, aging, memory, or life cycles. But it means much much more.

...When you're practicing conscious breathing, feel how it pulls you into the present moment. In this state of nowness, use your awareness to really feel that you're in a brand new spacetime-one you've never been in before, one that has new energies, new potentialities. Imagine that as you breathe, you're infusing these new energies into your human instrument, and that this is creating within you a sense of openess, flexibility, coherence, clarity that allows you to be more resilient, agile, giving, intuitively alive, and so on.

Breath relates to spacetime, and this...this brings new energetics into your human instrument. These new energetics can be experienced as new behaviors. So, energy, in this context, informs matter, and matter in this context is behavior.

p.17-18

This is so simple to do and just think of how much it changes our perceptions if not expand our consciousness or open us up to what we already are!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Filmmaker Patty Greer discloses key secret in her new film Crop Circle Diaries: Mother Earth is the CropCirclemaker!

Filmmaker Patty Greer discloses key secret in her new film Crop Circle Diaries: Mother Earth is the CropCirclemaker!

Crop Circle Diaries brings to life the long hidden crop circle research of William Levengood, PhD ABD and Penny Kelly demonstrating that Earth-based energies in leyline areas, in synergy with intentional human or interdimensional energies, are source of Crop Circles.

Crop Circles & Density Ascension: Seeds planted in crop circles yield 40% more food and 70% more nutrition. The Crop Circle phenomenon can be technologized with Unity Consciousness and Love and provide and bountiful 4th/5th density Earth, creating density ascension here and now.

https://newsinsideout.com/2016/05/filmm ... rclemaker/

Quote:
p.54-56 Camelot Intv

Earth/Nature is undergoing its own transformation, stimulated by its resonance
with new spatial energies and its own awakening as a result of the human
condition. Earth/Nature is well aware of the human influence upon its domains,
and this influence has stimulated its defenses or strategies of continued
existence. It is perhaps hard to comprehend that Earth/Nature is aware of the
Human Mind System when we ourselves remain largely ignorant of our
condition, but it is true. Earth/Nature realizes that humanity must awaken to its
true essence, or Earth/Nature will be destined to live enslaved to those who are
themselves enslaved.
Relative to the portals that were opened between the human dimension and
that of the interdimensional realms, this occurred, for the first time, in 1998.
These portals were revelatory examples of how Anu had deceived virtually all
beings through the creation of intermediary domains that were designed
programs, within programs, within programs, for the purpose of positioning Anu
as God of all.
There are all of these accounts in the historical record of individuals traveling
into the Heavens and meeting with the angels and masters. These accounts are
so numerous as to make it seem as if it were almost common. It is not. Before
the portals were opened in 1998, those who were traveling into the Heavens
were interacting with realms of the mind and/or astral domains. The era of
transparency and expansion began in 1998 and it will continue indefinitely into
the vast future that awaits humanity and its interdimensional allies.

Alfred Webre refers to density ascension a lot and he means a major shift in consciousness globally not the new age individual ascension where you leave everyone else behind. He's not yet aware of the origin of human bodies on this planet but is getting there. I respect him very much and Patty Greer is very interesting.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

My Avatar is a picture of a blue orb I took some years ago. It looks like a button but the thin lighter blue ring around it is akin to an aura that it seems to radiate. Lotz of blue orbs showed up for me back then and some beautiful pristine white satin sheen ones too.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:15 am 
Posting Freak

NATO exercises on Russian border: Are these people actually mad?

Less than a week after Russia marked its annual Victory Day commemoration of the end of the Second World War, NATO troops began planned military exercises in Estonia all the way up to Russia’s border. It begs the question – are these people actually mad?

Many countries and many people suffered enormously during World War Two. It was the first conflict in history in which technology played a dominant part in the air, on land, and at sea, allowing for the development of weaponry of unparalleled destructive force, power, and reach. Add to this the brutality and barbarism of the fascist ideology that underpinned the war, with its objective of eradicating entire peoples from the earth, the carnage that ensued was inevitable.

No country suffered more than the Soviet Union over the course of the war, and no people suffered more than the Russian people, who made up the vast bulk of the Soviet population. It is estimated that between 25-30 million Russian and Soviet citizens perished, while the country itself was devastated, turned upside down and inside out.

Consequently, this is a conflict that left deep and eternal scars on the Russian psyche. It is something that Western ideologues either fail to understand, or do understand and don’t care. How else are we to explain NATO military exercises in Estonia starting in the wake of the annual Victory Day commemoration? How else are we to explain the said exercises being conducted on the Estonian-Russian border? Above all, how are we to explain that among the 5,000 or so NATO troops taking part are German and Estonian troops?

Quote:
#Estonia expects 1,500 #NATO troops for major Spring Storm drills https://t.co/2eAscPx1uKpic.twitter.com/jVCxVLabUG
— RT (@RT_com) May 2, 2016

If this doesn't qualify as a provocation, what does?

Why is the West and NATO intent on pursuing a cold war strategy when it comes to Russia? How can it possibly profit Western countries and their citizens to experience a return to the decades of enmity previous generations endured, with all the dangers that such a state of mutual antagonism brings?

Russia considers its security to be every bit as precious and non-negotiable as the US, UK, France, Germany do theirs, with its people and government reminded of the centrality of security to the nation’s wellbeing each Victory Day. A nation that lost and sacrificed so much in the war against fascism seven decades ago would be remiss if it did not refuse to countenance any attempt to weaken or probe its defenses today. It simply cannot be allowed to happen.

Yet despite what should be a matter of basic logic, we have countries on Russia’s border – Ukraine, Estonia, Georgia et al. – doing their utmost to cause tension and discord. In the case of eastern Ukraine in 2014 and Georgia in 2008, conflict was the inevitable result, and is evidence of Washington and the West’s refusal to consider any other option when it comes to relations with Russia than vanquished enemy or deadly foe.

It is also relevant to ponder the benefits the countries on Russia’s border have enjoyed or are enjoying as a result of their turn to the West. Ukraine, the second largest country in Europe after Russia, is today an economic and political basket case. The decision to sever all economic and political ties with Russia has caused living standards to fall by more than 50 percent in a year, while the value of its currency (hryvnia) has dipped by two thirds. Inflation, meanwhile, has risen to a whopping 43 percent.

Forced to rely on IMF bailout loans in order to forestall complete economic collapse, Ukraine is a prime example of Western promises not being matched by Western reality. For Western governments the plight of the Ukrainian people comes low on a list of priorities dominated by strategic and self serving objectives. In other words, if the price of weakening Russia is misery and economic collapse for Ukraine and its people then so be it.

Estonia has fared significantly better than Ukraine as a result of moving into a Western orbit. Indeed, in terms of growth and innovation there is no doubt that Estonia has been a success story, even though its economy is highly indebted to external creditors.
However the sustainability of Estonia’s economic success and stability is contingent on stable relations with Russia. The more stable those relations the more stable the Estonian economy, and vice versa. It is a simple equation that the Estonian government appears to have great difficulty in grasping, given its desire to join NATO and have NATO forces permanently stationed on its territory.

Such a course can only lead to a bad outcome. Given its recent history, when invasion and occupation decimated its land and people, Moscow cannot be expected to acquiesce to NATO expanding all the way up to its borders. Indeed the very idea is preposterous, and would immediately turn countries such as Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania from neighboring states into frontline states, with all the potential and inherent dangers involved.

Ultimately, common sense must prevail. The 25-30 million who perished in the war against fascism did not do so in order for Russia to stand idly by while the West, its allies in that struggle, attempts to box it in with what is tantamount to a military, economic, and geopolitical cordon sanitaire.

It really doesn’t have to be this way. Russia and the West do not have to be enemies. They can also be partners. Moreover, in a globalized world facing global threats and challenges, there is no longer any excuse for cold war attitudes. The millions living in the countries concerned deserve better.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/343438-drill ... a-estonia/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

Wow! This is news. Icke is almost mainstream! :shock:

David Icke dumbfounds BBC’s Andrew Neil by insisting ‘royal family are lizards’

Published time: 20 May, 2016 15:18

Legendary conspiracy theorist David Icke left BBC journalist Andrew Neil dumbfounded when he said he still believes Britain’s royal family are “shape-shifting lizards.”

The BBC sports presenter turned lonewolf investigator is well known for his controversial theory that world leaders and the royal family are in fact an ancient race of reptilians from outer space.

However, he also mentioned less outlandish conspiracy theories, such as the recent revelation that Prime Minister David Cameron was working with big business to keep Britain in the EU while publicly saying he was still on the fence.

Icke sells out venues across the UK with conferences with talks covering everything from Western foreign policy to 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Quote:
“Snake oil salesman” Cameron proved me right on EU ref conspiracy, says David Icke (VIDEOS) https://t.co/LbcfygOaSIpic.twitter.com/qpeuEVg0BX
— RT UK (@RTUKnews) March 4, 2016

In an interview with the BBC’s This Week, Icke defended the outlandish reptilian theory.

When Neil asked: “Do you still think the Royal Family were shape shifting lizards?”

Icke replied: “Yes, I do.”

Neil then asked Icke if he still wanted people to believe that 9/11 is a conspiracy.

“Yes,” he replied.

“I can see the point that you might have some questions about 9/11, but if you also think that Buckingham Palace is inhabited by lizards, it kind of undermines you,” Neil said in bemusement.

Quote:
Americans must know ‘shocking’ details of 9/11 report classified pages – congressmen https://t.co/hzQDDeFPz0pic.twitter.com/kg9Iba70bf
— RT (@RT_com) May 19, 2016

However, Icke defended his claims.

“It’s not that simple. The whole big back story before you get to what I’m saying, if you deliver it in one line - ‘the world is run by reptiles’ - you meet on one level, ‘Oh that’s crazy’ - immediate reaction.

“But when you see the back story and the evidence to support this, ancient and modern, you see that one throwaway line in a completely different context.”

Earlier in the interview, Neil pressed Icke to give recent examples of conspiracies in the world.

“Ironically, we’ve had [Chancellor] George Osborne this week trying to ridicule conspiracies, involving the EU by likening them to believing in the Loch Ness monster,” Icke said.

Quote:
Leaked letter shows Cameron 'knee-deep in a conspiracy' with big business to keep UK in EU https://t.co/SVvGPGtz9tpic.twitter.com/JgyVTkO0VV
— RT UK (@RTUKnews) May 17, 2016

“And in the same week, we’ve had the Daily Mail exposing the PM for conspiring, in effect, with big business to frighten the public into staying in the EU, while publicly, to Parliament as well, saying he would come out if the negotiations, renegotiations, don’t work.”

Cameron was accused of being “knee-deep in a conspiracy” to keep Britain in the EU after a leaked letter reveal he discussed the ‘remain’ campaign with security firm Serco’s CEO Rupert Soames when he was still officially on the fence over Brexit.

In the letter, Soames promised to “mobilize corporates” for the Remain campaign and urge them to mention the risks of Brexit in their annual reports, to be published before the June 23 referendum.

Labour MP Gisela Stuart blasted the PM.

“George Osborne accused the ‘leave’ campaign of inventing conspiracies. Now we see that David Cameron is knee-deep in one,” Stuart said.

https://www.rt.com/uk/343790-david-icke ... spiracies/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:45 am 
Posting Freak

Why so many Brits would be happy to quit UK for Russia

A recent article in the UK’s Daily Express cites a poll in which almost 80 percent of the respondents said they would be ready to emigrate to Russia to take up Putin’s offer of free land to foreigners.

The article reads: "Disillusioned by life in modern Britain, 78% of more than 22,000 respondents replied 'Yes! Bargain' to the question Would you move to Russia in exchange for free land?'”

The excitement came after it was revealed that President Putin is offering 2.5 acres of land for free to people willing to move to the country’s Siberian wilderness in a bid to boost the area’s economy.

As part of the deal, successful applicants would receive Russian citizenship and be able to sell, rent or give away the land only after five years.

Treated by some as a propaganda move, the fact is that this offer is being made to everyone – Russians and non-Russians. As RT reports: "Putin […] signed a law offering land plots of 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to Russians and naturalized citizens for free."

Quote:
Putin offers free land for citizens & foreigners in Russia’s Far East https://t.co/xHBCdxJ6a5pic.twitter.com/0rhRYiP6NS
— RT (@RT_com) May 5, 2016

While this may sound attractive to some, anyone who thinks that moving to a hectare of land in Siberia is a ‘bargain’ has either never lived on one hectare of land or been to Siberia. I have done both – admittedly not at the same time – and I suggest living without Wi-Fi for a week first as a warm-up exercise.

Back-to-the-land movements in Russia

The initial love affair with all things Western is over for many Russians. Even prior to Merkel’s detonation of the sinking European ship, there was a move away from an uncritical embrace of the Western working model: taxes, degrading morals, loneliness and death punctuated only by debt and the purchase of trinkets from China designed to break before you get home from the mall.

The industrial revolution in Russia came late. Prior to that, the vast majority lived on the land – and most Russians still have some connection with it either via relatives who live in the country, or by means of a dacha.

During what is called Communism in the West, but is called Socialism by Russians themselves, life was pretty dismal. Initiative was pointless. Envy was ingested and spite spat out with the habituated consistency of an inveterate chewer of sunflower seeds.

But the basic products were good: break and milk, for example, were off the scale compared to the bland, life-negating fakery sold to us in the West under those names. And, perhaps understandably, Russians have no enthusiasm for shiny food products that defeat health rather than promote it.

Now that the excitement after the transition from Socialism has died down, there is a small but growing number of Russians who seek to combine the opportunities afforded by ownership rights with a life on the land and self-sufficiency.

One such movement is the brainchild of German Sterligov. After becoming a billionaire in the 90s, he grew a beard, embraced the Orthodox Church and moved to the countryside.

Outspoken, visceral, tenacious and addicted to media attention, Sterligov is a composite of politician Vladimir Zhironovsky and Tolstoy’s Levin in Anna Karenina. Since he doesn’t care about Western sentiments, his site is in Russian only.

Sterligov calls people to join him on the land and grow their own food. Yet, one can’t help but notice how much easier it is for him to live the life of a peasant when he can slip back into his creature comforts at any moment – a luxury those who respond to his call often don’t have.

Then there is the Anastasia movement. This is built around the literary compositions of Vladimir Megre. He, like Sterligov, is an entrepreneur. He wrote a series of books – some of which I have read – about a mystical or semi-mystical character called Anastasia who Megre claims to live among the cedars of Siberia.

The resultant philosophy – if one can call it that – is a sort of pagan earth-worship under the Sylphlike moral oversight of the real-and-yet-unreal Anastasia.

The Anastasia movement combines ecological concerns with family values and is expressed via a back-to-the-land movement based upon homesteading on one hectare of land and has adherents as far afield as Australia and the US.

Reasons for going back to the land

Russia is under sanctions by the ‘international community’ – i.e. those countries heavily influenced by the US. The US has bases in at least 38 countries and begins wars on a regular basis, yet Russia is deemed evil for accepting Crimea’s vote to re-join the Russian Federation and for protecting its own people in Ukraine.

Sanctions are type of siege, and siege is an act of war. Given this reality, Russia has to become self-sufficient. Thus, it is motivated to get people onto the land and producing food.

The giving away of land is a time-honored means by which the state has engaged with the people. The word dacha, for example, derives from the Russian verb ‘to give’.

Russia is also moving actively against GMO. While it is tempting to think this is for health reasons, the more likely explanation is that the government sees the question as one of national security. It does not want to be held hostage to a company which can turn off its food production.

This may all be a blessing in disguise because when the lights go out in the giant casino called the world economy, Russians will still be able to eat.

Disillusionment with the West

Disillusionment with the West among those not entirely consumed by the liberal passion for destroying European culture, morals, and nationhood has led to increasing interest in Russia. Many are galled by the hypocrisy of Western aggression and are tired of the wars on objective moral standards and healthy food. Rightly or wrongly, they see Russia as a beacon of hope.

Some Westerners do emigrate to Russia and make a go of it.

Making the move

One hectare of land may sound like a lot if you live in a tiny flat in London and your reality is peppered with security cameras and Council Tax demands.

It might be enough to live off if you are in Uzbekistan or Abkhazia – places blessed with eternally fertile soil, a warm climate and near end-to-end growing seasons. But its potential fades the further north you go.

Siberia is varied, incredibly rich in minerals and other resources, and undeniably beautiful. But it is a tough place to live and – famously – cold in winter. The summers are short and the transitions from snow to no snow and back again wreck everything: land becomes waterlogged and the tentative roads impassable.

Quote:
Too much even for Siberia: Worst blizzard in 10yrs turns Omsk into huge snowball (PHOTOS) https://t.co/EIPx4uop3Vpic.twitter.com/qo3gz35S4E
— RT (@RT_com) October 23, 2015

For those set on a new life on the land in Russia, I have two pieces of advice. Firstly, make some friends there online and go and stay at least twice, once in summer and once in winter. And if you’re still gung-ho after that, create a network of people – another 10 or 20 families – in Europe or the US who also want to make the move, and go together. Your chances of success will increase exponentially.

But make sure these are people you have tested under fire. Western society has become impossibly fickle and friendship reduced to a synonym for passing utility, one in which previous investment and history may be forgotten the instant it encounters anything mildly unpleasant. The concept of friendship did not grow out of shared appreciation of fusion cuisine or The Simpsons, but out of pacts made to ensure the survival of tribes.

In Russia there are no safe spaces. If you don’t like what you get or are offended by something – nobody cares. Russia will toughen you up real quick.

Just having a beard and a lumberjack shirt isn’t going to cut it if you can’t deal with an oncoming barrage of real-world problems which don’t go away just because you are not in the mood.

Russia is not just like Europe but with free land now. It is a hard place, and personal negotiations and relationships count at least as much as conventions and laws. You have to find a common language with each individual you encounter. This is part of what makes it a fascinating and engaging place, but it also makes it occasionally frustrating and challenging.

Upside

The tax rate is only 13 percent and real friendships still exist and count for something.

In many ways Russia is much freer than the West. You can have real conversations. You get more than just glazed smiles and bubble-wrapped platitudes about nothing – sometimes more than you might wish for.

Everyone in Russia is a philosopher and has an advanced degree in what is wrong with the world – and very few subjects are verboten, unlike in Europe where you have to pick your way around the obvious like a debutant in a ball gown trying to cross a field covered in cow pats in the dark.

So if you’re prepared for challenging times and conversation, Putin’s offer of free land might just be for you.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/343092-brits ... land-poll/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:38 am 
Posting Freak

this (IMO) is a MUST SEE - you ARE part of the biggest conspiracy ever ---- become part of the RESISTANCE (while you still can) make this go viral ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLsfHgZIMsc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Nothing to fear, we are up for the challenge and here are some proactive choices and possible solutions for immediate protection : (I just love women in science) :lol:

Smart Meter Shield https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN10megpzLM

How to Make A Smart Meter Cover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrMIr6d4mGI

Smart Meter Cover 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7pa3uG_XI

Red Neck Smart Meter Shield https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1SMj42V7Y

Locking Your Electric Meter to Prevent Smart Meter Installation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLc0M6Eo2T0

Hacking For Privacy - Smart Meters Are Spying On You! - How To Hack Them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQXQsu9XOcU

SmartMeterBlocker.com - Water Meter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R1hJeV0uf8

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:16 am 
Posting Freak

This is from 2011, Health Canada so the government in that country knows this. (B.C is where Alfred Webre lives on the west coast, Supernatural British Columbia.)

HEALTH CANADA WARNS SMART METERS Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C5RJT5fjdc

HEALTH CANADA WARNS SMART METERS Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BLHJj6aLo

HEALTH CANADA WARNS SMART METERS Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV6SAhj8VPY

Massive Spy Grid Has One Weakness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEshZkSQlF4
(Btw, Kombucha facilitates iron from the black tea for optimum use by your body).

No Privacy with Smart Meters | Big Brother Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrl1KSMr5M

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

I really like this quote by Maya Angelou, "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

In my understanding at this point in time I have found that one of the biggest weapons the controllers use against people is fear coupled with a sense of helplessness. It prepares them to be controlled even without using things like smart meters, cell phones and overall surveillance, threats, intimidation, political correctness with its self censorship. Those things just reinforce the initial fear and sense of helplessness. Those things are meant to reinforce the originally inflicted fear into a sense of helplessness to prime people for the physical, emotional, and mental, effects of all those low frequency emotions and they are no less worse than microwaves and electromagnetic pulses. Informing yourself about the controllers using those electronics is a first step in dispersing the fear. Fear and helplessness are cortically inhibiting no less than cell towers and smart meters. Fear and a sense of helplessness is worse because it can prevent people from taking action to protect themselves and their loved ones and/or removing themselves from harms way. When cortically inhibited a person does not make the best decisions.
There appears to be so much going on in the world right now that is sooo detrimental because now, with a still open internet, we are made aware of more or should be aware of more much quicker than before and on a global scale. And that is such a very good thing because the controllers can't get away with anything. And especially since secrecy and our ignorance and helplessness, is so important for their plans to be imposed on us. Even the subliminals from TV and movies aren't as effective when somewhere on the web it will portray what to watch out for. Everything the controllers do is hidden because they know we would never agree to their plan and they are so used to operating in the dark they fear their plan(s) coming to light. That is most certianly to our advantage. But first we have to accept the challenges of these times and do what we can to not live in fear or be in harms way for the nefarious activities of the controllers whose whole purpose is to control no matter what. We start with what we can do individually first.

I love this quote by Hermann Hesse,
"Within you is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself, just as I can."

Which brings me to the breath. We have so many options in ways to handle fear and a sense of helplessness and transmute it. One of the quickest is through conscious breathing sometimes it only takes 3 measured breaths and then your mind is clear to make an informed decision if only to inform yourself of what needs to be done in that moment. The when-which-how-practice, the quick coherence technique from HeartMath and Quantum Pause are but a few examples of what we can do to keep ourselves in a coherent state and ready to take action to do what we can. I also find that rereading the WMM helps tremendously because of the multidimensional nature of them. Each time I reread them more understanding comes and much needed inspiration. There is so much more to these WMM than I could ever write about and the same for each of us at the core of our beings which is indescribable and a thing called magnificent. Don't live in fear live from the core of your being. Practice. I AM WE ARE

This is from the 2013 Interview with James, p.34-36:

James:The long path-the path founded in Source Intelligence, isn't about saviors. It is about self-responsibility and activation.It is about learning to receive and transmit the ultra-fine frequencies of love in your moment to the best of your abilities, even when you judge yourself a failure, you practice forgiveness and understanding. Do you have the flashy experiences? Maybe not. But I would much rather be an alchemist than an explorer...

...If your human instrument is fear based, locked in the rigidity of the left brain, reptilian brain, your more likely to broadcast fear, insecurity, depression-for example.These emotions are a form of energy, and like all energy, they are conserved. In a sense, energy is never created, it is transformed or recycled. I can take energy that is dense and closed, and I can transform it to an energy that is opening to the frequency of love. I can be an alchemist of energy, and instead of trying to turn iron into gold, I turn anger into kindness...or depression into interconnection...or indifference into compassion.

Energy then informs matter. Energy is many things by human standards...it can be physical energy used to produce something like work or to play a sport. It can be emotional energy that deals with love or anger. It can be a mental energy that helps us solve a problem or capitalize on an opportunity. It can be spiritual energy that activates and sustains our interest in the culture of soul.

These different types of energy have different frequencies. Some are condensed energies that are heavy-in a sense. Some are light. We've all felt these different energetic fields in rooms or public spaces...or nature, and we've all felt them within ourselves. Sometimes we're buoyant and joyful, and the energy-at least emotionally-is light and easy. Other times we're heavy with disappointment or fear or frustration. We feel these energies. They're not abstractions to us...or words on paper. They have a visceral reality in our local universe.

Being an alchemist is being able to transform energy. To shift energy. Not to let densities build up and calcify, because these are the things that weigh us down, and make our abilities as alchemists for ourselves and others more difficult.

Explorers on the other hand, like to acquire information, knowledge, data, and of course, experiences. This can be wonderful, so I'm not saying this is good or bad, merely that it's a different path. They are seekers. They seek knowledge so they can experience a state that is closer to truth...closer to wisdom. This world seems to hide truth so well, many people feel it's vital that they put a lot of energy into this endeavor; otherwise truth will slip away from them. I refer to these seekers as explorers. However, behind this acquisition of knowledge gnaws the question: is this really why I came here...why I incarnated? To acquire knowledge? Especially, as I mentioned before, when the knowledge is often contradictory or lacks any grounding in fact or proof.

For some the answer is ''yes."For many, though, the answer is that they came to be alchemists.They came to experience the transformation of energies. They incarnated to become a receiver and transmitter of these higher energies, and to go about this consciously, courageously...and most important, unconditionally-to their best ability in the moment.

As you can imagine these are not exclusive paths by any means. People can do both, and very often, the seeker-explorer becomes primarily an alchemist in the latter part of their life. The explorer fills up on the various paths, and ultimately realizes that they are all tributaries to the long path, and the real reason to be alive is to demonstrate the example of an alchemist. Again it's all ratios, there is never 100% of one or the other.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:17 pm 
Posting Freak

For those interested this is Loren Moret being interviewed recently.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... TYui0is&a=

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

I found this very revealing, and even though I don't plan on voting, I am watching the Drama of Politics in America - it's hard to avoid ... these finding, reveal, what has be come obvious, when you see the crowds of people who show up at Donald's Rallies ... which is quite encouraging, to see what would mean the end of the Nazis who ignore our Constitution loose their power-base

but what most people fail to understand, is that the "rigging" that insures that the PTB get the person THEY SELECTED, into the WH is simple math - if only 33% of amerians vote - and all 15% of the "elite" vote for the pre-selected candidate - and lavishly SUPPORT them, it protects THEIR korp intrests - and then the candidate needs less that 5% of "the people" to win the election --- and prob 8% or more of them are already registered to vote - in either party - Win/Win for the PTB - every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaOoFH8HHrk

That means that Trump would have to get more than "Republicans" to vote for him - because they only represent less than 10% of voters, and 15% are already voting for "the establishment" - Trump would have to pull 12 Mil people out of their comfort zone to win.

Quote:
50,000 People Polled in 50 States - Trump Won!

Bonnie Woolfolk Smith This is a repost:

Here is what a Real Poll looks like in America. Please take the Time to Read.. A Total of 50,000 people Polled in 50 States....

PG Farnsworth We have just completed our own poll since we cannot get factual information from the mainstream media!! We called 1000 homes in each of the 50 states and asked basic questions on the economy, terrorism, immigration and presidential pick.

Economy was the number one factor that Americans are concerned about and terrorism was number two.

Presidential pick was Trump by a large percentage.

Trump 33478 votes 67%

Clinton 9788 Votes 19%

Undecided or other 6739 votes 13%

My friends and I are all Graduate students from all walks of life we meet to discuss stuff. 13 people who like and have served in the Military. It took us most of two weeks to be sure our calls were to all people and not just one party or an other we called Americans.. our poll is by taking registered voter lists and we accumulated 33% repub, 33% dems and 34% ind.. our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states. 50,000 people are in this poll not the 100 like other polls.

Please everyone copy and paste to your status so everyone knows that the other polls are rigged!

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak

For what its worth...

Hacker Exposes George Soros, Thousands of Open Society Foundations Files Dumped

More than 2,500 files from the organizations run by billionaire George Soros have been leaked by hackers on the DC Leaks webpage just waiting to be combed through.

On Saturday, DC Leaks published hundreds of internal documents from the multiple departments of Soros controlled organizations, primarily from the Open Society Foundation, making available for the first time to the public the inner-workings of the mysterious world of the Hungarian billionaire who is often accused of manipulating elections and sewing dissent in order to reap profit on the markets.

The files are grouped into sections based on geographic area with a separate listing for World Bank and the "President’s Office" documents with the leaked files extending from the period of 2008 to 2016. The documents detail work plans and strategies of Soros including reports on European elections, migration and asylum in Europe.

The 2,576 files were released on DCLeaks, a website which claims to be "launched by the American hactivists who respect and appreciate freedom of speech, human rights and government of the people."

US security have already begun blaming Russian hackers for the leaks in keeping with the current trend initiated by the Hillary Clinton campaign in the wake of the DNC email leak when the former Secretary of State’s staffers scrambled to distract from the disturbing revelations of electoral malfeasance through coordination of Hillary’s campaign, the DNC, and the media.

The revelations about Soros follow a document released by WikiLeaks earlier this week showing Soros gave Hillary Clinton explicit instructions during her turn as Secretary of State on how to attend to the unrest in Albania. Despite the potential conflict of interest by the billionaire hedge fund manager who invests heavily in foreign currencies, Secretary Clinton accepted and followed the advice. Soros’ Open Society Foundations provide funding to many organizations including the International Consortium for Investigative Journalists which was in the spotlight earlier this year after the release of the Panama Papers featuring millions of records showing how the world’s wealthiest use tax havens.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/world/201608151 ... r-hillary/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Oh, and there's more on Leuren Moret's website....

Soros Hacked: US Billionaire Manipulated Europeans Into Accepting Maidan

The Bulk of George Soros' Documents Hacked and Published on DC Leaks Website Shed Light on the Magnates' Meddling Into Ukrainian Affairs and Shaping of Public Opinion in Western Europe Regarding the February Coup of 2014 in Kiev Through a Series of Projects and Media Campaigns.

DC Leaks' release of almost 2,576 files from groups run by US billionaire George Soros, has exposed the magnate's involvement in Ukraine's Euromaidan affairs as well as manipulation of public opinion in Western and Southern Europe in order to "legalize" the February 2014 coup in Kiev.

"The emergence of a New Ukraine carries with it the opportunity to reinvigorate the European project," read a 2015 document by the Open Society Initiative for Europe (OSIFE) entitled "The Ukraine debate in Western Europe."

"However, this is complicated by the reluctance of some EU actors to accept the Maidan revolution as democratic and the Ukrainian government as legitimate. These actors have their own agendas — related to geopolitical and economic considerations with Russia — and will therefore be difficult to influence," the OSIFE document underscored, adding that "for other groups and individuals, on the political left and across various social movements, one can detect confusion regarding the state of affairs in Ukraine."

OSIFE specified that this "second group" comprised key opinion-makers, a number of traditional mainstream players, emerging political parties — especially in Southern Europe — such as M5S in Italy, Podemos in Spain and Syriza in Greece, and "a wide range of liberal NGOs in western Europe."

In order to tackle the "problem," the organization offered to kick off a series of initiatives aimed at shaping public opinion in the West regarding the Ukrainian affairs.

• The Document Revealed That Osife Pursued Three Major Objectives •

• First, it sought to "stimulate debate and doubt in those democratic left movements, parties and audiences of Western Europe where a negative perception of the transformation of Ukraine is hegemonic, or very preponderant."

• Second, it wanted to "discredit the idea that the independence and integrity of Ukraine is an ideological cause of the Right."

• Third, OSIFE intended to "influence the way information about Ukraine is heard and perceived in Southern Europe, especially among the group of doubters."

The issue was dramatically complicated by the fact that the major driving forces of the so-called "Euromaidan Revolution" of February 2014 were the Ukrainian far-right groups, most notably the nationalist All-Ukrainian Union Svoboda and Right Sector, founded by ultra-right Trident and the Ukrainian National Assembly-Ukrainian National Self-Defense (UNA-UNSO) paramilitary group.

"The surge in violence sparked by Right Sector has revealed how uncritical and undiscerning most of the media has been of the far-right parties and movements that have played a leading role in the 'Euromaidan,'" US journalist Alec Luhn warned on January 21, 2014, in his article for the Nation.

However, regardless of Kiev's activities casting shadow on the image of "New Ukraine," OSIFE's plan envisaged spending $750,000 in 2015 on grants, consultancy contracts, fellowships, workshops, exchange visits, conferences and advocacy activities in order to reach the objectives.

For instance, the Soros entity planned to provide "greater presence of voices from Ukraine's civil society in left leaning and alternative press" in the West.

In addition, it sought to amplify "left-wing 'pro-Maidan' opinion formers' voices" in the debate on Ukraine by organizing conferences "on the New Ukraine in partnership with the political science/international affairs department in the leading universities in each of Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Greece."

"Russia's line on Ukraine will be subjected to a greater degree of scrutiny and skepticism by the left-wing actors involved in this project, relating to the European anti-fascist movement will be a key entry point in this debate," the document read.

To manipulate the Europeans' vision of Maidan, OSIFE planned to involve such reputable mainstream media source as, for example, the Guardian ("to increase coverage of voices from the New Ukraine — e.g. Maidan") and the alternative press such as Eurozine, Huffington Post, Street Press, Internazionale as "key influencers for the audience we [OSIFE] are targeting."

The document shows that OSIFE envisioned funding translations of articles of Ukrainian journalists and providing individual grants to "investigative" reporters covering the situation on the ground in Ukraine to counter Russia's narrative.

But that is not all. Another document released by DC Leaks indicates how OSIFE planned to "amplify independent media voices from Ukraine in France."

To propagate OSIFE's Ukraine narrative among left-leaning media outlet the organization envisioned "establishing media partnerships between Ukrainian and European outlets allowing content syndication and other collaborative opportunities."

"We have established contact with Hromadske International, an emerging media outlet in Ukraine combining broadcast and online content," the report read, adding that Hromadske may become a potential Ukrainian "incubator" for the project.

OSIFE also planned to involve Mediapart in France to kick off the project.

"The good potential synergy between Hromadske and Mediapart… offers an opportunity to launch this project by OSF enabling an introduction between Hromadske and Mediapart," the report continued.

OSIFE foresaw that such a partnership "would allow Hromadske and inroad into France," with the potential for further expansion of its partnership network in four other EU's "key countries" — Germany, Spain, Italy and Greece.

The two documents observed constitute only the tip of the iceberg of George Soros' comprehensive and longstanding policy regarding Ukraine. However, they shed light on the depth of the billionaire's interference into the affairs of the post-Soviet state.

The Saturday leak turned the spotlight on George Soros' global activities, exposing work plans, strategies, priorities of the Soros-run entities across the world, covering the period from 2008 to 2016.

"Soros, the master manipulator of governments who pulls the strings at the State Department, will face unprecedented scrutiny," Thomas Lifson of the American Thinker commented on the hack.

The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that DC Leaks previously released the content of email and records of the US Democratic Party, as well as those of Gen. Philip Breedlove, a former supreme commander of NATO.

http://www.leurenmoret.info/currents/je ... acked.html

All the documentation for the above statements can be found on Leuren's website plus more....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:54 pm 
Posting Freak

I posted this vid a few years ago because I thought it was so funny. It still is so I'm reposting it.

Russia attacks Sweden parody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTbL1hH19BE

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Note in this video it being said that if a person is aware of mind control and methods used to implement it that it is more difficult to control such a person. This vid covers the steps being taken and what has been done to implement the Transhumanism agenda. It explains what was written about in the AA story of David the guy whose brain was used as a supercomputer, and in the 5th Neruda Interview when discussing Human 3.0. It's interesting to say the least. What I find amazing about this kind of information is how much the heart and its intelligence is totally ignored. So much emphasis is on the brain and mind and none on the major role the heart plays. Perhaps, they dare not go there or they truly believe in it being insignificant. Too bad cause that will prove to be their Achilles Heel.This vid is about behaviour modification and they do mention nanobots being frequency specific and implanting them in the brain through injection , nothing is said about breathing them in from chem trails or anything.

Mind Control

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9bd-B2dqCM

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:11 pm 
Posting Freak

interesting video - that covers many of the Earth Changes, going on, at the moment ... "queen on the chestboard"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7xuCGgI6tk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:07 am 

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:01 pm 
Posting Freak

As to your vid star, phenomena is deception. The hologram of deception allows us to observe phenomena according to the perceptions of and from it and we accept the phenomena without questioning. Why and how are good questions to start with if not where or what the info is based on. The earth is expanding so that crack in the Antarctica follows that line of logic. It also explains sinkholes. I wonder why all attention is directed to outer space as if the earth herself doesn't give off her own kind of frequencies. She's alive. Perhaps it's because attention is being diverted to what some want us to see for their own nefarious intentions. Nibiru could be the fake alien invasion they may be hoping to scare the bejesus out of superstitious if not ignorant people with. And as one person in the comment section of the YouTube vid suggested those sounds (like trumpets???) could be produced by some HAARP like facility from one of many areas they are situated on on the globe. This vid presents many questions , more than actually having enough facts to base their conclusions on. I especially question what they said Buzz Aldrin said about the earth being evil. How could he know that let alone think it or was that just even more dis and mis information? Remember AA and the rogue section not of the government being so technically advanced than what common folk know of technology? How else would a fake alien invasion be staged except with such tech? It seems an awakening global audience isn't a part of their agenda as they continue trying to implement theirs with little to no reaction that they anticipated when they made their plans. They still grossly underestimate us. Perhaps, that is their greatest weakness.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Speaking of the AA story, here's an interesting vid about a Dr. Anderson who can be elusive who is a brilliant scientist of time travel. He worked for the American gov with security levels much higher than the President. Hmm....I can see where a great story could come from this.

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bd_2DZ0eqBo

Btw the new medium is Heart Intelligence and the Heart Virtues as a behavioural compass.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next