WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My Book
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:49 pm 

Hi All,

I have already only one post but I've been following forum for some quite now and I have learnt a lot from your discussions.

Thanks for inspiration because these discussion also contribute to creation of my work. I've been following many spiritual paths in my life for almost 10 years now but it was Wingmakers that made my inner transformation.

I was inspired in the last year to created my own book. A book that could be accessible and approachable for everyone – even for people that are not connected much to spirituality. I wrote it in for of story. A story of a journalist who has transformed his life after interviewing one of the famous so-called spiritual teacher. In my opinion in this way when the information about spirituality is interwoven in a form of a tale and not directly presented to the reader - it bridges reality with myth. Reader do not judge immediately what is in opposition to his or her belief system but this system is bypassed. It is similar as James used in his novels, but here is more direct approach. It was an attempt to put sometimes hard philosophical concepts to understand into a simple language that can be comprehended by everyone. It was a very hard task especially because language is my second language:)

I present there all subject from self-discovery, self-development, law of attraction, mirrors of reality, energy centers and much more. The book is in a form of a free trial. I don't want to take money in advance. Although I need it as everyone one...especially now in the time being jobless...but I'm just happy I can share it with the world and if someone found something valuable one can make a donation.

It is available now only in pdf format on my webiste or you can read it, since yesterday, on Sumbola platform.

Thank you all for inspiration and If you would like to look onto the book here's the links

http://www.behappythenlive.com

https://sumbola.com/books/490/be-happy-then-live

Last edited by Aylon on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: My Book
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:08 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY