WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wow! Wingmaker website warning.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:02 am 

Wow... Wingmakers has now been reported by Microsoft as being a dangerous website, and advises to enter at your own risk.

Are the overseers threatened now? They really must think they can attempt to control it even after the horses bolted long ago.

But its hardly surprising with what's going on. I feel an immense controlling energy squeezing around the whole world lately. Like the shuffling hands of panic pulling all the strings at once. And even with all this, it is nothing to what I feel internally - a very grand shift transpiring within, calm and confident.

No matter what happens in the world of threats and unreal danger, it's the triumph of Love dwelling the everlasting human spirit that wins.

Post subject: Re: Wow! Wingmaker website warning.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
do you have a link to that?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:01 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Planetwork Press was emailed with this information by one of our readers.

We contacted Mark Hempel immediately about the issue with the Microsoft browser.

He emailed us back asap with the following:
"All someone needs to do is make a complaint about the site and they put it on “potential threat” level. Of course they make reporting sites two clicks and send, but to fix it there’s no information…. I’ve sent Microsoft a note asking for instructions on how to challenge this claim that any anonymous person can make."

At the time of this posting, they have not yet answered Mark as to how to get the warning off.

If you use MSN browser you will get a warning. It is best to use Google Crome, or Firefox. There are no warnings on those browsers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:31 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
thanks Darlene for letting us know - because I couldn't find any "warning" anywhere, but I use firefox ... I even looked in wikipedia - and I also notified Ernest, because I never heard of such a thing, and thought he should know .... I had basically the same thing happen to me on Craig's list ... someone complained about me... I have no idea who, or what was said or why - with no way to get it removed, but it was automatically removed - sometime later (3 months?) and I can post there now again ... I believe it was one of my "competitors" (selling the same thing - goats) and assume this is the same sort of empty "warning" it will probably disappear just as mysteriously as it appeared after a month or so ... but I admit, I really don't know how MSN operates because I have never used it - and didn't see it because I use FF.

what's interesting to me is that they used the word "dangerous" as if anything in cyber-space is "dangerous"