WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The WATER of LIFE
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:25 am 

Onyks, How do?

"From the top of My head"
Excellent.
At all scale one system.
Polarity and equator.
Northern hemisphere is dominant in that it is the outside of a sphere chasing the inside of a sphere..ourorbus.
It chases counterclockwise around the northern hemisphere, clockwise southern.
They enter in at the poles( top of YOUR head)
and pinch across each other along the pole seven times, Your heart been the centre pinch point.
You, the eternal You ,occupy that location.

No-thing is moving or spinning except the duality of spin aether.
The aether is spinning in 4D, the universe is multi dimensional and a perfectly packed solid.
It is this duality of spin that enables creation, and sustains such.
Hydrogen is the most important carrier.

Fibonacci simply describes the lattice structure of the perfectly packed stuff of universe, thus all is one, no-thing actually exists except as a memory upon the faces of this stuff.
Spin is thus following the fibonacci structure .
It is very difficult to accept that You are a mere local memory, a vehicle to enable experience of this wacky 3D section.

Kevin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:40 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes Victor was quite a "visionary" ... like you Kevin, he could "see" everything spinning ... some of his early diagrams, of his water flumes - that kept the logs from getting hung up on the banks of the path are quite complicated patterns that duplicate the flow of energy and as wonderful as his discoveries were, he often regretted sharing them with the Powers that Be ( had to be threatened by Hitler to work for him)... his water transportation for logs, meant that they would clear the pristine forest that he loved ... his designs for subs - allowed the Nazi navy to excel , and no telling what they have done with his "flying saucers" since the war ... could "the bell" that still has Science baffled be one of his discoveries?

Like Telsa, and some other great "inventors" he gives all of the credit to discovering how Nature functions ... having an intimate relationship with Nature seems to be "the key" but the door itself, is one's humility - which when unhindered by the ego, allows one to "see" how it sustains itself - creating "free" energy that is not dependent upon "technology" or a degree in engineering ... just a genuine respect for Nature.

call me crazy, but I have taken to talking to my bath water ... I welcome it into my world like an honored guest - I thank it for volunteering to leave its home, and apologize for the rough trip - and offer it, what I have to give - that which flows through me - as its first "memory" and then I send it on its way - to either return to its home in the earth - or to join with the Air and be filled with Light

I intuit that this "ritual" is something that will assist Nature - giving this "new water" a strong foundation to keep it from being controlled by those, who do not have OUR best interest in mind ... I can feel its structure changing as I tone the HVs frequencies into my tub and my body seems to absorb this newly structured water better - and when I turn on the whirlpool - I can feel its joy :shock: as I - like the ancient farmers, sang and spun their water before they planted their seeds.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:14 pm 

Starduster,
I would never call You crazy, at all.
Watch Your water as it goes down the plughole.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia ... of_Gravity
The aether is what is spinning, it,s creations are acting symbiotically with that which made them.
All our senses are focussed upon the created, instead of upon the creator, We therefore assign all to the created, falsely ascribing consequences to be responsible.
But the creator is not simply one spin, it is the balance ( sequenced to fibonacci) of two opposite spins that enables the creation.
We are subjected to too much male spin( as such)

George van tassle had the right path( never wondered as to why the wingmakers were in cave like structures....shielded?)

http://www.labyrinthina.com/rock.htm
Kevin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Kevin, I knew that you would be able to explain it better ... and your pointing out that there are two directions of spin - explains why the ancient "earth-keeper" spun their waters in both directions while they sang - injected frequencies to give them "form"/ structure - to assist Nature
Thank you for contributing your knowledge to this discussion, I may not understand it the way you do, but it always enhances my perspective when you add your understanding ... and thanks for that link, and some more of Tesla's insights ... it resonates with my beliefs that, "balance" is maintained by opposites in EQUAL proportions ... or simply put "we're all in this together" - serving a purpose, whether we are aware of it or not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 pm 

starduster wrote:
yes, Kevin, I knew that you would be able to explain it better ... and your pointing out that there are two directions of spin - explains why the ancient "earth-keeper" spun their waters in both directions while they sang - injected frequencies to give them "form"/ structure - to assist Nature
Thank you for contributing your knowledge to this discussion, I may not understand it the way you do, but it always enhances my perspective when you add your understanding ... and thanks for that link, and some more of Tesla's insights ... it resonates with my beliefs that, "balance" is maintained by opposites in EQUAL proportions ... or simply put "we're all in this together" - serving a purpose, whether we are aware of it or not.

Something has SPUN Me back into the wingmakers realmn again, it has been remiss of Myself to allow distractions to divert Me so.
I don't adhere to "equal" , I find sequencing creates spin...a chase occurs via a heart centre pinch point .
Equal would stall, look at Your plughole spinning, it's a vortex that will pinch and then reverse in spin direction....attraction to the zone of least resistance , thus the water at the vortex edge is attracted towards the centre zone.
The water is charged , and thus reacts to attraction, hence springs where water bubbles upwards, often on hill tops.
All of this black hole nonesense is the central pinch point where opposite spins reverse, thus there is a lack of signals that they term as a black hole.

The fourth state of water is where extra hydrogen is able to carry more charge which it transfers into ordinary water , more required spin charge, that then enables the sustaining of the created.

Remember that the clouds are attracted to be where they are, until they encounter a counter attraction=rain.
Wilhelm Reich was spot on about spin, as was Tesla.
Kevin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:08 pm 

This video is about Wilhelm Reich,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw
I don't live far from that hill, and have wandered about it......following dragons ( as such)
Kevin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

WOW, I just finished "scanning" the other link you included in your post ... http://www.labyrinthina.com/rock.htm about "Giant Rock" ... what an amazing discover and more validation of the Native Americans link with Nature ... and Extra Terrestrials ... I have to go back and watch the vids, but my immediate reaction was to "wonder" if the location of my "cave" (earthbermed home) might also be what is enhancing my relationship with Nature - other than a few short iron beams in the doorways (to support the wooden beams that hold up the earth roof) - there is no metal in the structure of this dwelling, it was created with cinder-blocks and cement and like "the rock" protected from the seasonal temperature changes in my otherwise harsh environment on the High Plains (Eastern Front of the Rocky Mts) ... I never imagined myself "putting down roots" or being satisfied with one location, but after discovering that the land that I live on is the most fertile soil on the planet, I feel it is no co-incident that I find myself so comfortable here and have no desire to leave my property. I give all the credit for finding this place to the Universal Entity, because all I was looking for was a safe place for my dad to live, that had a five-piece and a greenhouse LOL
I imagined myself living in the Woods - not out in a ripple of the open desert - on top of a submerged ocean (Denver Aquifier)

I don't know if you saw, the picture that I posted of the "vortex" that I caught on camera, while researching Orbs living with me ... but it appeared in my Foyer as a black glowing cylinder ... and now I am wondering (again) if this house was built on a place where the lay-lines converge ... I did do some (map) research that suggested that I may be close to a crossroad but I am not skilled enough with my dousing - or confident enough in my findings to determine that as a fact ... my attempt, last Summer to use more natural techniques to grow my outdoor garden, was such a failure that I questioned my understanding of Nature - but it was a very cold Summer and I am determined to try again - perhaps the "adjustment" from raised beds to undisturbed soil, was too abrupt to sustain my seedlings ??? but like I said the earth never got warm enough to stimulate their growth - I am not discouraged and will try again with older plants from my greenhouse.

I might also mention that I am not "open" to ET visitations ... even though the night skys here in the wide open spaces, seem filled with UFOs, that often "wink" at me ... I live so precariously balanced on the razors edge, I am afraid that a personal visit might knock me into "the abyss" of our collective reality - and there is no one here to rescue me from flight of fantasy :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:55 pm 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:

Something has SPUN Me back into the wingmakers realmn again, it has been remiss of Myself to allow distractions to divert Me so.
I don't adhere to "equal" , I find sequencing creates spin...a chase occurs via a heart centre pinch point .
Equal would stall, look at Your plughole spinning, it's a vortex that will pinch and then reverse in spin direction....attraction to the zone of least resistance , thus the water at the vortex edge is attracted towards the centre zone.
The water is charged , and thus reacts to attraction, hence springs where water bubbles upwards, often on hill tops.
All of this black hole nonesense is the central pinch point where opposite spins reverse, thus there is a lack of signals that they term as a black hole.

The fourth state of water is where extra hydrogen is able to carry more charge which it transfers into ordinary water , more required spin charge, that then enables the sustaining of the created.

Remember that the clouds are attracted to be where they are, until they encounter a counter attraction=rain.
Wilhelm Reich was spot on about spin, as was Tesla.
Kevin

by "equal" I meant - equal force, like the force the ancient farmers used to spin the water in two directions - they weren't applied at the same time ... and what you said about looking at the spin of the draining water, has me wondering if it is spinning when it enters my tubs and sinks, and even my glass when I fill it - it IS swirling ! Your mention of adding hydrogen, explains the "joy" I feel when I turn on the jets and air--iate the water in the tub - it seems to "come to life" with the inclusion of air --- not to forget the Light that it is being exposed to ... which to soften its first exposure, I limit to candle light ... As I mentioned (above) my well, is very deep (over 400ft) and punches through the roof of an underground Sea that - to my knowledge, has never seen the light of the sun - so the route that the water takes, from its Ancient home, to mine, is fairly direct with only a few 90 degree angles on its path from the well to my cistern - and I reason, that because of that, it may be more "virginal" than even Glacial waters ...

OK, I am off to see what Wm Reich has to offer ... I was impressed enough by his findings to construct my own argon generator (did I spell that right ?) which I put into my coy pond for the first two years I lived here - that didn't seem to have any noticable effect on the increasing drought .... until ... last year, when I was inspired to move it to my roof top - in the center of my home, even though it was suggested to put it into standing water ... and the rains came back ! I wouldn't go so far as to claim, it stopped the drought that we were experiencing - but my fields are green again ... and we have gotten abundant moisture this Winter to insure that they will be lush this Spring - after being almost completely bare ... for the first time, I was able to buy "local" hay, for my critters to eat over the Winter ... Wm claims, that these "generators" influence the weather, in a 250 mile radius - and I am a "believer" - and my belief is constantly being re-enforced, by my attention to radar images that consistantly show a "hole" over my general area :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:14 am 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:
Starduster,
I would never call You crazy, at all.
Watch Your water as it goes down the plughole.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia ... of_Gravity
The aether is what is spinning, it,s creations are acting symbiotically with that which made them.
All our senses are focussed upon the created, instead of upon the creator, We therefore assign all to the created, falsely ascribing consequences to be responsible.
But the creator is not simply one spin, it is the balance ( sequenced to fibonacci) of two opposite spins that enables the creation.
We are subjected to too much male spin( as such)

George van tassle had the right path( never wondered as to why the wingmakers were in cave like structures....shielded?)

http://www.labyrinthina.com/rock.htm
Kevin

Thanx for these links! Love Kate Bush!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:59 am 

This is the hill where the Kate Bush video was filmed.
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/engl ... -hill.html

They have termed the ramparts at the top of the hill as a fort , it may have been turned later into that, but it's origonal creation was for the manipulation locally of the duality of spin flows ( dragon flows, yin/yang)

By creating a local near balance all of life locally benefited.
Also I have followed the flows into close by long barrows ( insulated resonance chambers.....wilhelm reich orgone chambers)
Kevin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:43 pm 

thanks Kevin, and starduster... I've learned so much by reading your discussion! It is valuable information for me that I can appreciate.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

This article is a little old, but still news to me, and may dispel the fear, some have, that we are running out of water ... also the mention of hydrogen, suggests that this may be EZ-water (?)

17 December 2014 Last updated at 20:25 ET
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30527357

Volume of world's oldest water estimated
Rebecca Morelle By Rebecca Morelle Science Correspondent, BBC News
Deep water The researchers dated some of the deep water to between one and 2.5bn years old

The world's oldest water, which is locked deep within the Earth's crust, is present at a far greater volume than was thought, scientists report.

The liquid, some of which is billions of years old, is found many kilometres beneath the ground.

Researchers estimate there is about 11m cubic kilometres (2.5m cu miles) of it - more water than all the world's rivers, swamps and lakes put together.

The study was presented at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting.

It has also been published in the journal Nature.

The team found that the water was reacting with the rock to release hydrogen: a potential food source.

It means that great swathes of the deep crust could be harbouring life.

Prof Chris Ballentine, from the University of Oxford, UK, said: "The biggest surprise for me was how old this water is.
The water reacts with the rocks to create hydrogen - a potential food source for life

"That water is down there is no surprise - water will percolate down into the rock porosity.

"But for it to be preserved and kept there for so long is a surprise.

"So when you think about what's down beneath your feet, it's more exciting than just some rock."

As well as the new estimates for the volume of the ancient water, the researchers used data from 19 different mine sites, studied as part of the Deep Carbon Observatory programme, to assess how much hydrogen was being produced through the underground chemical reactions.
Life's limits

Prof Ballentine said: "Until our most recent work, the hydrogen production in the continental crust was calculated to be negligible: close to zero.

"This was very wrong and our work shows the hydrogen production in the continental crust to be the equal to that produced in the oceanic crust. This doubles the estimate of hydrogen produced on Earth."
Prof Sherwood Lollar said the hunt for life in the deep crust was now a priority.

"It gives us a quantum change in our understanding of how much of the Earth's crust might indeed be habitable and have enough energy to sustain subsurface life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:57 pm 

Spin,
http://skullsinthestars.com/2011/05/27/ ... ctrifying/

Kevin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx Kevin! What with our bodies consisting of so much water and the field created by the heart i can see how the practise of those six heart virtues effect that field in a positive way and is conductive in the water in the body and have a healing effect. Also the water in the body is structured and contains so many elements that haven't been measured yet . What kind of effect does that have on the body in conductive mode and powered in a positive way through the feild produced by the heart?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:25 pm 

Clayton Nolte,
https://vimeo.com/91748614
Kevin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

WOW I made a discovery today, that may shock, and amaze you ... not going to tell you whats in this vid, only that it has everything to do, with water ... and structuring it, for an even more practical use than you can imagine .... the vid is short and gets straight to the point ... Laundry detergents are TOXIC and not only cause skin problems but also respiratory problems ... and yes, they do cause cancer

http://www.waterliberty.com/detergent/presentation.php

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:44 pm 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:
Clayton Nolte,
https://vimeo.com/91748614
Kevin

I'm curious to see the vid Kevin but the link doesn't seem to work. :(

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Now it takes a very open mind to even look at this and here it is. It's called , "The Water of Life" by John W. Armstrong. He was a doctor who cured his TB by using what he advocates. Western minds may find this to be too much to even contemplate. I found it to be quite an interesting read if not revolutionary . And its been around for as long as humans on this planet in these dense forms have been. For your discernement and resonance or not. It's only 138 pages.

The Water of Life
by John W. Armstrong

http://www.indiedownloads.com/486455/do ... e-pdf.html

or this may be a better link...

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-co ... g-1971.pdf

I am the Water of Life, Out of myself I grow. The more you drink of me, The fuller I will flow.

Human beings are channels of light. Through water, the light of consciousness flows. As we have seen in the Earth society, humans can get clogged up with toxins. When there is junk in the bio-system, light cannot channel clearly, and happiness becomes a rare fantasy.

The pure distilled waters clean the body, mind, and spirit, allowing every human being to become beacons of light once again. This is how we are restoring peace and prosperity on planet Earth, echoing throughout the galaxies.

Thank you for being part of this great Now moment. Be who you came to be. Let’s light up the world together.

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/

Distilled and/or structured water removes toxic and other foreign elements from the body. In these days of chem trails and other pollution including our food supply with so many mystery chemicals we know can't do the body any good, here is but one way to counter it. I know with having been drinking both structured and distilled water for some years now, I look younger and feel like I did at 20. And that coupled with an extremely stressful last 3 years in particular, I know my body would of broken down irreparibly had I not experimented on my self in the use of distilled and structured water and organic foods amongst other things I was practicing for years, such as meditation , Quantum Pause, 6 Heart Virtues etc. It's not enough to complain about the woes of the world resolution and solutions are what changes it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:21 am 

Interesting about the magnets in water ...! I never thought about that clothes can be washed in water with the help of magnetics, there we go magnetics and water are a match. I wasn't so far off then when I thought about electromagnetics earlier in this thread when talks was on spinning water :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:33 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, and that is how these discussions inspire, "personal wisdom" to rise up from our shared core

I found this interesting too ... more secrets revealed in super ancient water http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencen ... story.html

Untouched water as old as 2.6 billion years is found

Nearly 1.5 miles beneath Earth's surface, scientists have discovered pockets of water that have remained in isolation for more than a billion years.
What you see in that picture above is probably some of the oldest water on the planet, and scientists say it could be teeming with microscopic life.

The ancient water bubbling up from the floor of a zinc and copper mine near Timmins in Canada's Ontario province looks crystal clear, but it would not make a cool refreshing drink.

Scientists say it is warm to the touch and much saltier than seawater.

The water is also rich in dissolved hydrogen and methane gas as well as noble gases and their isotopes.

How does world's oldest water taste? 'Terrible.'

The chemical reactions of the gases could build up enough energy to support life that has been hidden from the sun for more than a billion years, a team of researchers report in a study published in the journal Nature

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencen ... story.html