WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The WATER of LIFE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I have been doing a great deal of research trying to discover what I can do to maintain my health ... this has been an on going process for almost fifty years, each time I learn something that would benefit me, I incorporate it into my life ... what James would call "Behavioral Intelligence" and it all started when I researched Water, because at that time (mid 60), they started adding fluoride and chlorine to our drinking water ... my research led me to believe that these ingredients were in fact poisons - so I set out to eliminate them from my diet ... and I no longer drank "tap water" and I haven't drank tap water for fifty years - thinking that was enough... I didn't consider the fact that I soak in tap water in my bath, that I immersed myself in it - taking showers, and that it was in almost every thing I believed was healthy (fruit juices) and everything I cooked ... so I began incorporating this "new intelligence" that my research led me to believe into my daily living, I bought every new kind of filter on the market, even sold them for a while in the 80s until I discovered via more research that the devices used to filter our water on the counter top, weren't doing what I bought them to do ... even a reverse-osmosis device was not filtering out the two main ingredients that I was most concerned about ... which meant that the bottled water that I started buy, when I quit using the filter, was still full of these deadly poisons that I hoped to remove ... I started using "gravity" fed filters, that were guaranteed to remove both flouride and cholrine - from my tap (cooking) water and my bath water ... and boy are they expensive . And yes I even researched Urine Therapy, even though I never could bring myself to use it, I kept an open mind about it.

When I moved to my present home, which has well water, I thought, well finally, I am drinking water that Nature has filtered, and supplemented with natural minerals and I don't have to buy filtered water, or filters any more ... I reasoned that because it was not exposed to air and came from Ancient Aquifers that were deep underground that my water was as pure as it could possibly be ... until just recently

what really slapped me awake was this Interview (below)- by an independent researcher ... I am not going to try to tell you what he said - that was most important to me, other than to tell you, it came up in my "search" to determine if Distilled water, was good or not ... because I believe that it was "cooked" water, that was essential as dead as our cooked food - again I was deceived by MSN .... my only consolation after all this time, of trying to protect myself and optimize my HI's potential - was that I probably hadn't consumed AS MUCH poison as people who resist this awareness - for me that just isn't good enough because I want to live for at least 200 years, so that I can avoid Death completely

I was gob-smacked by the amount of information that this Researcher shared, I think you will be too ... he points to Biblical references (lightly) , and claims that the reason the Ancients lived so long was because they drank PURE water, but his research goes into current finding about water, including the conspiracy to poison humanity with WATER ... of all the research that I have (casually and inconsistently) done for half a century was covered in this vid - I believe that it really covered it all - in two hours ... and I plan on USING this information, to improve my "state of being" from this day forward.

Please Open your mind and Save yourself - and listen to this interview - and let's discuss it - because it may be the most important thing that you can do for yourself EVER once you have used the WMMs to transform your Mind so that it can discern what is true, from deception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636&v=O3xGOXtUoE4

Post subject: Re: The WATER of LIFE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

It seems, the most common "myth" about Distilled water, is that it lacks minerals, and therefore will "leach" minerals from your body ... which is only partially true - as explained in this video. I had this misconseption about distilled water for the past 50 years myself --- I can remember as a child, my mom yelling at me not to drink "the iron's water" - like it was posion - it was distilled water - pure water ! .... newly created water ... water that you could add minerals to via their best, freshest source ... with fruits and fresh vegetables - otherwise we could just eat dirt and get minerals (but even dirt doesn't have the chemicals that are added to our water) ... we need specifically "charged" energy if we want to "light" up our Human Instrument ... it is basic maintenance that we ignore, that is causing our HI's to break down or expire.

The introduction to the WMMs, suggest that we "discover your self" ... I have discovered that I am 71% water, and that there is an obvious conspiracy, to get me to drink putrid water - so that I might spend more time in Death (3X) than I do, in Life - with the intent to Suppress the Consciousness of this Species

I am no longer participating in this slow suicide - which really isn't so slow, when you consider, that the Ancients lived for hundreds of years - long enough to see their own HI duplicated, and have the opportunity to transfer their unique consciousness into that HI and to continue their life, as the Immortal beings that this Species was designed to be.

This is a much better presentation ... I am in no way advocating this man's perspectives, I am simply sharing my findings, and I trust that you can discern for your self, what you consider valuable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4fSwZwO6hI&x-yt-cl=85027636&x-yt-ts=1422503916

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:00 pm 

sounds interesting! I will look at the videos but they are long.

how does one make distilled water ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:06 pm 

So if I find a spring in Nature... and drink from it... am I drinking putrefied water ? or dig a well in the earth and drink from that, is it putrefied water ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 pm 

I read on the web that Julius Caesar had a Solar still, that he used for making distilled water, to provide the Roman Legion when they would go conquer.
Quote:
A solar still is a simple way of distilling water, using the heat of the Sun to drive evaporation from humid soil, and ambient air to cool a condenser film.

from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_still

edit: quick video on How to make a Plastic bottle Solar distiller http://youtu.be/nxMRpql7Ook?t=1m11s
edit 2: comments from the video

tarstarkusz said
Quote:
It would have worked MUCH better to have filled the bottles with cold water (colored or otherwise) and poked holes near the bottom of the bottle. The lower temp would remove humidity from the air and condensed on the inside of the bottle (which is probably what happened here, IOW, all of the water was taken out of the air, not those cans. The higher temperatures inside the plastic bottles condensed onto the cans and then ran down to the bottom into the little shelf he created.

ljlkjlk said
Quote:

plastic kills you

Patti Ormes said
Quote:
This is the best!!!! Even I CAN do this! Now I can recycle Los Angeles Tap Water, the most deadly substance around.

Did the Neanderthal drink distilled water ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:18 pm 

How do you distill water starduster ?

There is one electric water distillator on the market in my country, but one has to have paypal to order it and I don't have it... guess I'll have to make my own if I want to drink distilled water.
edit - it is called Smart Still ... here's another website to show where to purchase from North America and from Europe http://www.smartstill.com/where-to-buy- ... iller.html

Edit: found another company but they have sick (way out of my league) prices on their distillator tanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
How do you distill water starduster ?

There is one electric water distillator on the market in my country, but one has to have paypal to order it and I don't have it... guess I'll have to make my own if I want to drink distilled water.
edit - it is called Smart Still ... here's another website to show where to purchase from North America and from Europe http://www.smartstill.com/where-to-buy- ... iller.html

Edit: found another company but they have sick (way out of my league) prices on their distillator tanks.

I don't distill water (yet) - because until I listened to these interviews, I also believed (was programed to believe) that distilled water was "dead" - I wanted Minerals in my water ... wow, is there nothing that we haven't been lied to about ? I believed that WELL water was as good as it gets - with spring water being second best and reverse osmosis-ed water being better than "filtered" and tap water good for nothing but washing clothes, cars and watering the lawn

I have also looked at some home distilling units and they are all over a hundred bucks - which is not that expensive if you consider what you are getting ... but like you say they are plastic with plastic tubing ... I looked to U-tube to see what others were doing, and some were as simple as arching a tube from the spout of a tea-kettle to a coffee cup ... In almost every instance, what I am finding, is that "doing the right thing" is SIMPLE

while I was looking at distillers in Amazon, a hand held gage popped up that looked somewhat like a thermometer , that measures the amount of "particulates" in ones water ... it was only $15 and I ordered one, because now I want to know, what's in my well water . Until I did this research, I was always under the impression that water came from the bowels of the Earth and was in a constant state of being recycled ... that water that wasn't exposed to the air was as pure as you can get and that if you could find a source of (ancient pure) glacier water - that was even better - there was a time when I paid $2.50 for a quart of glacier water that had been blessed - by the case... :lol:

Of course, after I listened to that interview - I went right over to Safeway and got a couple of galleons of distilled water - in plastic bottles ... to tide me over til I figured out how I would distil my own ... and then it dawned on me, that I have a distiller - that I bought before I even moved here ... I call it a "water generator" because it extracts water from the air ... I used it for the first year, that I lived here, but when its filters got clogged, and needed replacing, I reasoned, that my well water was better than my "air" water because it had minerals in it - so I turned it off ... and even though I had purchased a extra set of filters with my unit, I reasoned that I would "save" them, for a time when the power was off (which means no well water) and I would need this unit to provide water for me (it runs on solar power too) - there is even an option to use it just as a filter, and run my tap (well) water through it ... so I don't need to buy anything ... all I need to do is change the filters, and plug it back in ... it will generate up to 8 gal of water a day, depending on the level of humidity in the air - which here in CO is about 30% so I normally got five gal of water - which this unit also heats and cools - an option that I have never even used.

talk about "pricy" the unit (just released on the open market) is expensive (Echoloblue)... at that time I had saved some "disposable income" and I justified the expense by convincing myself that I could live without everything BUT WATER ... I already had a solar panel and its generator as a back up to charge batteries for my flash lights and cell phone so I didn't need to purchase that "extra" ... I had also purchased cases and cases of "spring" water to hydrate, my year's supply of dehydrated food ... and a 260 gal "rain barrel to water the plants in my green house (that I hoped to grow fish in) --- so for me, this was the "star on my (survival) x-mas tree" and the last - but hardly the least of my Prepper items ... after purchasing an Earthbermed home, on five acres and all the critters I would need to be "self-sustaning" from that point on ... I didn't "fear" anything - I felt "prepared" ... I would (still) love to be able to replace all the solar panels and the wind turbine, and batteries that this home was wired to run on ( and sold at auction before it went on the market) but, by then, I had depleted my "disposable income" and didn't have the 40grand that it would cost to do that ... so I bought a gas generator and fifty gal of gas to help me through the transition period if/when the grid went down, because the house was already wired to run on one of those - too... all I have to do is unplug it, from the grid, and plug it into my 1800 W generator and it runs the entire house ... I don't need to run extension cords or anything - just recycle the gas to keep it "fresh"

now, you can't tell me, that the Universe didn't provide everything I "needed" - some of these items were over and above what I even fancied I would need ... when I was looking for a home - I wasn't looking for a underground home - I just wanted some place where my dad would be safe and comfortable to spend the rest of his life. As it turned out, he only lived here for a month before he went to Death ... taking my current source of "disposable" income with him, but please note, that that didn't happen until AFTER I had purchased every thing we needed to insure that we could continue our lives, comfortably, no matter what became of Society -

since then, I have been able to focus on my new goal - living long enough that I won't need to spend any more time in death ... Imagine my surprise, to discover that living longer, being healthier - despite what the PTB have done to shorten our lives - it is as simple as drinking a galleon of "pure" water a day ... it even comes in flavors :lol: and can be squeezed from almost any fruit or veggy (in an enhanced form) ... and that my Human Instrument - which is 71% water, can provide me with "pure" (enhanced for my specific needs) water - indefinitely --- for FREE!

now, here I am 3 years later, after having established a really good relationship with Nature, discovering (again) that the Universe was way ahead of me - because, I finally had time to really research how I could improve my "state of being" and manifest my potential as an Immortal ...my research led me to discover > the KEY is WATER - and I already had the key ... I just hadn't discovered the door that it would unlock.

and before anyone says, oh well you were just "lucky" to have had "disposable income" - please remember, that when I first discovered these materials, I had been living in an RV in the National Forests for 5 years - until I got Lymes Disease, and was forced to move into my daughter's basement as her Nanny (for another five years) ... which was pretty dam ned depressing - but it served a purpose - I was able to save more money NOT working (early retirement SS) than I ever did when I worked (outside the home) ... I had plenty of time, to do research and determine just exactly what I would need to be Independent again ... once I knew what I needed and made my demands upon the Universe, a string of events began to unfold that - from my perspective, were nothing short of miraculous - that allowed me to BE Independent - to achieve my/our First Point - self-realization of my full potential

I still haven't been able to really appreciate the full potential of my circumstances - every month, even now, it is a challenge to make ends meet but as long as I continue to do as the WMMs suggest, I am progressing and the Universe is providing me with what I need - Nature is revealing its "Mysteries" and I am getting healthier by the day ... weaning myself off of GMOs, refined/processed food (with deadly additives) by eating what nature provides and drinking fresh water

I am still not up to drinking a full gal of water a day ... my pantry and freezer are still full of "bad" food, but I am slowly replacing it all, with what I have grown myself ... without having to give up everything I have grown to love - or becoming a Vegan :roll: - I grow my own veggies, meats, herbs, teas and medicines and even "tobacco" ... the universe / nature provides everything I need to reach my full potential - if/when the Central System collapses, it will only require, a slight adjustment for me to adapt -and continue to live comfortably - Independently- my gratitude IS genuine - and the process continues to be accelerate by my expression of Behavioral Intelligence and self-mastery of my emotions. I no longer live in a Saviorship model of existence - I have saved my self from slavery

and I am not sharing this, to "brag" about how smart I am ... I give all the credit to the LTO for making me aware of my Origins and my Destiny so that I could bring myself back into alignment with the Plan of First Source. I had no idea, when I first clicked into the Wingmaker's website, where their "new intelligence" would take me ... but my journey has been archived in the WMF - on a daily basis for over a decade now - to prove - it can be done. If a little old lady- living on the minimum amount of Soc Sec "benefits" can do it --- ANYONE CAN ! and I am now prepared to do it without any incoming money. I have no Fear, yet I am self-motivated to BE what I was created to be - co and self Creative.

where there is Free Will - Nature will freely provide the way. That is how we designed it - so that we could experience Independence - and move on to the next page of "The Plan".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:37 pm 

Very inspiring! I appreciate your commitment! 8)

making water out of thin air is excellent! Thank you for mentioning ecoloblue !

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:13 pm 
Posting Freak

well, thank you Onyks, I greatly respect your decision to "save your self" after reading the materials - by moving out of the Central System and re-establishing your relationship with Nature you have proven your desire to take control of your life is sincere... that is very inspiring to me - watching your self-transformation, is a pleasure - and experiencing your non-judgmental open mind is rare, indeed ... the way you trust your Self reveals your readiness to move along quickly and no doubt you will. I also appreciate what you contribute to these discussions ... I feel certain that it is your generation that these materials were intended to activate

Last edited by starduster on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:54 pm 
Posting Freak

If this is the first time you have heard about this, chances are, things have only gotten worse in the past seven years

There Are Drugs in Drinking Water. Now What?
By Mike Nizza
March 10, 2008 10:07 am March 10, 2008 10:07 am

There are traces of sedatives in New York City’s water. Ibuprofen and naproxen in Washington, D.C. Anti-epileptic and anti-anxiety drugs in southern California.

A 2,550 word article from The Associated Press is drawing attention to the widespread problem of trace amounts of pharmaceutical chemicals turning up in the drinking water supply of millions of Americans, but no one seems to know how to react. The report itself culminated with a doctor offering a tried-and-true deduction for the Ages: “That can’t be good.”

But how bad is it, exactly? The answers range in degrees of confidence and alarm, though no one was ready to predict imminent doom.

”We recognize it is a growing concern and we’re taking it very seriously,” said Benjamin H. Grumbles, the Environmental Protection Agency’s water chief. But the government has not established any safety limits for pharmaceutical drugs in drinking water, as it has for many other chemicals; the agency is just learning how to detect low concentrations of drugs in water, let alone assess the risk posed by them.

The American Water Works Association, a trade group representing thousands of water utilities, seemed to suggest that the problem is the testing data, not the water. A California water official warned The A.P. before it published the article that that the public “doesn’t know how to interpret the information” from the tests.

Tom Curtis, the deputy executive director of the association, explained. “Today’s advanced technology has allowed scientists to detect more substances — at lower levels — than ever before,” he said. He called for calm, saying there was no research demonstrating “an impact on human health” from the detected levels of drugs in public water supplies.

So why has this burdensome fact of life been dropped on the shoulders on Americans? The lack of scientific proof of a threat does not rule one out, of course. Little study has been devoted to the long-term effects of low-concentration exposure on humans. But as the A.P. relates, research on the effects on wildlife has yielded some scary examples: Pharmaceuticals in river and lake water are being blamed for “feminized” male fish and other changes observed in earthworms and zooplankton.

So how are all these drugs getting in the water in the first place? Some fraction of every dose a person takes passes through unmetabolized and is evacuated by the body and flushed into sewage systems. Sewage treatment plants are meant to remove the more familiar kinds of pollutants, and typically do not remove pharmaceuticals from waste water as it is cleaned up and released back into the environment, eventually to find its way into other water supply systems. In some places, treated sewage water is reused directly for drinking water after several filtration processes to make it safe, although none of the systems in wide use effectively remove pharmaceuticals.

That Brita filter in your kitchen is not likely to do the trick, either. As for bottled water, it, too, may come from a tap, rather than some remote mountain spring. And the trade group representing bottled-water sellers told The A.P. that they aren’t testing for the presence of trace drugs anyway.

RELATED: Last April, Cornelia Dean covered drugs in the water in Science Times: Drugs Are in the Water. Does It Matter?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 pm 

that article was from 2008... wow, I wonder how many cities, villages and towns are exposed to un-pure water ?

thank you starduster, I appreciate your respect for my decision.

starduster wrote:
what really slapped me awake was this Interview (below)- by an independent researcher ... I am not going to try to tell you what he said - that was most important to me, other than to tell you, it came up in my "search" to determine if Distilled water, was good or not ... because I believe that it was "cooked" water, that was essential as dead as our cooked food - again I was deceived by MSN .... my only consolation after all this time, of trying to protect myself and optimize my HI's potential - was that I probably hadn't consumed AS MUCH poison as people who resist this awareness - for me that just isn't good enough because I want to live for at least 200 years, so that I can avoid Death completely

starduster wrote:
I believed that WELL water was as good as it gets - with spring water being second best and reverse osmosis-ed water being better than "filtered" and tap water good for nothing but washing clothes, cars and watering the lawn

starduster wrote:
... I looked to U-tube to see what others were doing, and some were as simple as arching a tube from the spout of a tea-kettle to a coffee cup ... In almost every instance, what I am finding, is that "doing the right thing" is SIMPLE

I could easily drink 1 gallon of water a day. So in my case arching a tube from the spout of a tea-kettle into a coffee cup would be not as simple as drinking from a spring or a well. But the spring and the well water, and all the rest of the water that people consume regularly are poison ? You are talking about avoiding Death, living for 200 years to do so (genetics) and your personal research has led you to distilled water being the key for success? To be honest I have nothing against living 200 years and avoiding Death - for me THAT is cool 8) ... but that ain't gonna happen, you say, with any other water than distilled ? I drink like a Hippo Horse. So sitting by the tea-kettle all day waiting for a coffe cup to be filled WOULD NOT BE SIMPLE !!! :mrgreen: ...unless I climb to the cyclopes cloud home and steal a giant tea-kettle and one coffee cup el gigante ... but then I would still need a tube to arch the steam to the coffe cup... ! Some device is needed, and it is gonna cost... in money or time :P ...all this when I could just drink from the spring for free to save costs ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

well, that is what is so wonderful about "trusting" your Self, and "doing the best that you can"

great questions, and I continue to be "led" to a better understanding of water -
if you were able to listen to the second interview, which was the "rebuttle" to the mythos surrounding "distilled" water ... he said that it needed to be "recharged" to give it the structure that the body can best use - with ease

this explains "structured water" - which can be made from any water - prob even Tap water ... and this is the "secret" of water - how it delivers LIGHT to the HI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Sy1SZNebk

again when these guys get going, it is almost mind-boggle-ing to listen, because there is so much information being shared ... for instance, it is theorized that water has "memory" and intelligence ...proving it is underway now, but back to structured water ... and I will only try to convey the basics - rain water is "distilled" water, and it gets re-structured, when it flows over rocks ... studies show that some of these rocks/minerals give it a better structure ... even freezing water, or cooling it to just before it actually freezes (which is when it is taking in the oxygen that makes it float) it is considered "structured ... and it is more easily assimilated in the body and for some reason more beneficial

he says that the way that you can tell if the water (you are drinking) is structured or not is to pour it out an a smooth surface (table top) and if pools and spreads - it is "structured" (like an egg out of a shell) but if it is flat and scattered, it isn't structured .... and that when it is structured it has the same neg charge as the earth and our bodies ... and it is more readily absorbed into our cells - quicker

it is all really interesting to me ...because we can all see the results - feel the results, when we are drinking plenty of water ... if we just take this information and apply it, the best we can, I believe that we will gravitate towards what makes us feel the best - naturally, but being aware of the effects of water, is what is going to get us to DO it ... and we will never do it, if we don't do it at least once to feel the difference for ourselves ...

again, frequencies are involved - I only wish that they would have called the charge that is produced by frequencies something other than neg or pos - it make it "sound" like - good or bad , when that is not the case at all ... negatively charged water is what we want

in a nutshell, I believe that really cold Spring Water - that is exposed to both light and earth (neg) is prob the best "natural" water you can get for free - if you know where there is a spring ... its the people who live separate from Nature, who will have to "make" their own water - distill and then restructure it - because you really CAN'T buy it (in a plastic bottle) and there is so much krap in our tap water, I just don't see what choice you have ... once you know how really harmful the water that you normally drink is - and how beneficial it COULD be - I hope you will find it worth the effort to restructure it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

I had no idea ... how deep this rabbit hole goes ... the MOST COMMON substance on Earth ... and we have all but completely ignored it

this docu, really explores Water ... and reveals how much we do not know ... just amazing , there seems to be no end to the magic of water

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:37 pm 

Thanks for that video link about a Professor of water on a podcast.

Ok, so now it is distilled + structured ! great :mrgreen:

I did not know that the rabbit hole went this deep me'en either.

starduster wrote:
this docu, really explores Water ... and reveals how much we do not know ... just amazing , there seems to be no end to the magic of water

that link leads to the Prof Pollack podcast and structured water! A docu ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:46 am 
Posting Freak

thank you for pointing that out ... I watch several of these You-tubes each day, and it is easy (for me) to loose track because one, usually leads right into another and just pools up in my mind .... this has to be the most exciting thing I have ever researched - and apparently there is so much scientific research going on, and being released, it is hard to know where to start or how to keep up with all that is being discovered

I can't help but think that NOW is the time, when this information is being released/revealed because NOW is when we need it the most - because our water has been so polluted that if we don't do something about its current state, we will all succumb to the intent of tptb to poison us via our drinking water. ... so the information is just flooding in (no pun intended) and I almost feel like I am drowning in it - soooo

I have to limit what I watch to just two or three, a day with time incbetween to digest what I have learned , and as you can see, I am not one for focusing on details, - at this stage, I am trying to get an over all picture of water but it is so versatile it is hard to nail it down - I keep getting the impression that water is a life form - not just an element of life, and that it is intelligent ... it learns, has memory and can be reprogrammed like a computer

it's hard to determine which thread to follow ... but I am learning, that there is not only identifiable "structured" water, but there is magnetic water, spun water, electrically charged water, water charged by sound (in singing bowls), with musical notes or pure vibrations or even WORDS ... that memories can be injected into water, so that will repel or even expell harmful additives - including radiation - or its memory can be erased ... it can be cleaned no matter how "dirty" it gets or brought back to life (re-energized) no mater how "dead" it has become ... via our THOUGHTs alone ... or with several devices designed to restore its original state of being ... I am coming to the conclusion that there is no excuse for ignoring Water - any more.

I am even beginning to believe that collectively. something can be done to the Pacific Ocean to restore its optimal state of being - and that just as suggested in the Rising Heart snippet of Liminal Cosmogony, WE can help heal the planet ... but the first step is to make ourselves aware water and what a huge role it plays in our lives

I am trying to limit what I post each day, to keep from overwhelming the reader of this topic, but it is all so fascinating I want to post everything because it is all so very important to know ... I think that what I meant to post yesterday, was this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59iuelCL0MQ
this (again) will blow your mind ... I watch most of these vids twice, because there is more information that I can even process in one viewing because it is so HUGE - what I am finding is common in all the vids, is that everyone says ... "the more we learn, the more questions we have "

my biggest question is , why, now - water has always been here, we have always recognized it as a vital element , one of the four basic elements ... so why did we never "explore" it ? I can't get that image of the water bridge out of my mind - I feel like I owe water - at the lease, my deepest gratitude

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:30 pm 

Ok. That video I watched 8 minutes in and my internet started to "bug" at streaming video, so I did not watch the rest. But those few minutes blew my mind. Especially how different every drop looked through the camera.

starduster wrote:
I am learning, that there is not only identifiable "structured" water, but there is magnetic water, spun water, electrically charged water, water charged by sound (in singing bowls), with musical notes or pure vibrations or even WORDS ... that memories can be injected into water, so that will repel or even expell harmful additives - including radiation - or its memory can be erased ... it can be cleaned no matter how "dirty" it gets or brought back to life (re-energized) no mater how "dead" it has become ... via our THOUGHTs alone ... or with several devices designed to restore its original state of being ... I am coming to the conclusion that there is no excuse for ignoring Water - any more.

Sounds like ways of divinity... Water seems to be miraculous! I like what you are learning, water is an element of earth... and seems to be underestimated by far by many. What an valorous conclusion! ...I remember once I read (some of James' writings) something like that when knowledge is desired about surroundings the first step is to learn about the body, then knowledge about the earth to advance to Universe/space knowledge...! So if we are 71% water, then for me it makes sense to drink much water. Thank you for creating this topic since this really helps the reader to know water. So water of life, our bodies are physically 7/10ths water which is in muscles and everything else I'd bet except the 206 bones that could make up for 3/10ths ya think?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:01 am 
Posting Freak

After reading this article, (and watching the vid) you will see that your "Instinctual Intelligence" has told YOU as much Onyks, and what is being revealed in this research is one of those things "I know some things, I don't know" ... you KNEW Spring water was better than bottled water - and this article reveals why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDoOlX9Fn0

Water is clearly one of the most important factors for your health—especially when you consider that your body actually consists of over 99 percent water molecules! I sincerely believe water is a really underappreciated part of the equation of optimal health.

I’ve previously interviewed Dr. Gerald Pollack, who is one of the leading premier research scientists in the world when it comes to understanding the physics of water, and what it means to your health.

Besides being a professor of bioengineering at the University of Washington, he’s also the founder and editor-in-chief of a scientific journal called Water, and has published many peer-reviewed scientific papers on this topic. He’s even received prestigious awards from the National Institutes of Health.

His book, The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor, is a phenomenal read that is easy to understand even for the non-professional.

It clearly explains the theory of the fourth phase of water, which is nothing short of ground-breaking. The fourth phase of water is, in a nutshell, living water. It’s referred to as EZ water—EZ standing for “exclusion zone”—which has a negative charge. This water can hold energy, much like a battery, and can deliver energy too.

For years, Dr. Pollack had researched muscles and how they contract, and it struck him as odd that the most common ideas about muscle contraction do not involve water, despite the fact that muscle tissue consists of 99 percent water molecules.

How could it be that 99 percent of the molecules were ignored? How could it be that muscle contracts without involving the water in some way? These questions help catalyze his passionate investigation into water.

So You Think You Understand Water?

Gilbert Ling, who was a pioneer in this field, discovered that water in human cells is not ordinary water (H2O), but something far more structured and organized.

“I began to think about water in the context of biology: if water inside the cell was ordered and structured and not bulk water or ordinary water as most biochemists and cell biologists think, then it is really important,” Dr. Pollack says.

Dr. Pollack’s book also touches on some of the most basic features of water, many of which are really not understood. For example, how does evaporation take place? Why does a tea kettle whistle? Also, despite the fact that conventional science tells us freezing is supposed to occur at zero degrees Celsius, experiments show that it can freeze in many different temperatures down to minus 50 degrees Celsius.

There’s actually no one single freezing point for water! Other experiments show that the boiling point of 100 degrees Celsius (or 212 degrees Fahrenheit) does not always hold true either.

“There’s a famous website1 put together by a British scientist, Martin Chaplin. Martin lists numerous anomalies associated with water,” Dr. Pollack says. “In other words, things that shouldn’t be according to what we know about water...

The more anomalies we have, the more we begin to think that maybe there’s something fundamental about water that we really don’t know. That’s the core of what I’m trying to do. In our laboratory at the University of Washington, we’ve done many experiments over the last decade. These experiments have clearly shown the existence of this additional phase of water.”

The reason this fourth phase of water is called the exclusion zone or EZ is because the first thing Dr. Pollack’s team discovered is that it profoundly excludes things. Even small molecules are excluded from EZ water. Surprisingly, EZ water appears in great abundance, including inside most of your cells. Even your extracellular tissues are filled with this kind of water.

The Water in Your Cells Give Them Their Negative Charge
Other inherent differences between regular water and EZ water include its structure. Typical tap water is H2O but this fourth phase is not H2O; it’s actually H3O2. It’s also more viscous, more ordered, and more alkaline than regular water, and its optical properties are different. The refractive index of EZ water is about 10 percent higher than ordinary water. Its density is also about 10 percent higher, and it has a negative charge (negative electrical potential). This may provide the answer as to why human cells are negatively charged. Dr. Pollack explains:

“Everybody knows that the cell is negatively charged. If you insert an electrode into any of your cells, you’ll measure a negative electrical potential. The textbook says that the reason for this negative electrical potential has something to do with the membrane and the ion channels in the membrane.

Oddly, if you look at a gel that has no membrane, you record much the same potential – 100 millivolts or 150 millivolts negative. The interior of the cell is much like a gel. It’s kind of surprising that something without a membrane yields the same electrical potential as the cell with a membrane.

That raises the question: where does this negativity come from? Well, I think the negativity comes from the water, because the EZ water inside the cell has a negative charge. The same is true of the gel—the EZ water in the gel confers negativity. I think the cells are negatively charged because the water inside the cell is mainly EZ water and not neutral H2O.”

What Creates or Builds EZ Water?
One of the greatest surprises is that the key ingredient to create EZ water is light, i.e. electromagnetic energy, whether in the form of visible light, ultraviolet (UV) wavelengths and infrared wavelengths, which we’re surrounded by all the time. Infrared is the most powerful, particularly at wavelengths of approximately three micrometers, which is all around you. The EZ water can build on any hydrophilic or water-loving surface when infrared energy is available.

It builds by adding layer upon layer of EZ water, and can build millions of molecular layers. This is how it occurs in nature. For example, ice doesn’t form directly from ordinary H2O. It goes from regular water to EZ water to ice. And when you melt it, it goes from ice to EZ water to regular water. So EZ water is an intermediate state.

Glacial melt is a perfect way to get EZ water. And a lot of people have known that this water is really good for your health,” Dr. Pollack says.

Testing water samples using a UV-visible spectrometer, which measures light absorption at different wavelengths, Dr. Pollack has discovered that in the UV region of 270 nanometers, just shy of the visible range, the EZ actually absorbs light. The more of the 270 nanometer light the water absorbs, the more EZ water the sample contains. EZ water appears to be quite stable. This means it can hold the structure, even if you leave it sitting around for some time. Water samples from the river Ganges and from the Lourdes in France have been measured, showing spikes in the 270 nanometer region, suggesting these “holy waters” contain high amounts of EZ water. According to Dr. Pollack, there’s compelling evidence that EZ water is indeed lifesaving...

EZ Cellular Water Helps Explain Health Benefits of Light and Heat Therapies
Heating equates to applying infrared energy, and Dr. Pollack has found that if you apply infrared, the EZ water builds and doesn’t diminish. The implications of this are profound when you consider the health benefits of sitting in an infrared sauna, for example. Essentially, one of the reasons why infrared saunas make you feel so good is because your body’s cells are deeply penetrated by infrared energy, which builds and stores EZ water. The same goes for light therapy, spending time in the sun, and laser therapy.

“There are various kinds of light therapy using different wavelengths. We found that all wavelengths – some in particular – of light, even weak light, build EZ. If EZ is critical for the health of your cells, which I think is clear, these therapies have a distinct physical chemical basis,” Dr. Pollack explains.

EZ water also provides a mechanism that explains other biological mysteries. For example, Dr. Pollack describes another fascinating finding that further bolsters our understanding of the mechanism of action behind the health benefits of something as simple as exposing your body to the light and heat of the sun:

“We found that if we put a simple tube, like a straw, made of hydrophilic material, in water... there’s water flow through the tube at high speed. This happens spontaneously. But it shouldn’t happen spontaneously. The common idea is that if you want to drive fluid through a pipe or tube, you need to apply pressure. But we have no pressure here. There’s no pressure difference between the input and output. But flow builds up spontaneously, and it keeps going.

Recently, we found that if we add light, the flow goes faster. It means that light has a particular effect; especially ultraviolet light, but other wavelengths as well. It speeds up the flow. We think that somehow the exclusion zones (EZs) are involved because inside those tubes, there’s a little annular ring of exclusion zone, and inside that is an area full of protons... It seems that the exclusion zone and the pressure of these protons are driving the flow.”

Now, let’s apply these mechanisms to your body. Your capillaries receive radiant energy from outside all the time. Energy is also received from the inside of your body, as metabolic reactions continuously generate heat or infrared. So the question is, is it possible that the flow of blood occurring through your capillaries is automatically enhanced by exposure to light? It appears the answer may be yes...

“This is an important issue because the capillaries are puzzling,” Dr. Pollack says. “They’re so small. Some of the capillaries are smaller in diameter than the red blood cells that pass through them. Any competent engineer would never build a pipe that’s smaller than the junk that’s supposed to go through. But nature, apparently, has done that...

Now, that means there’s a lot of resistance. You need something to push those red blood cells through... One possibility is that the flow in your capillaries is aided by this kind of radiant energy... We’re starting to test this... It’s possible that your cardiovascular system is assisted by radiant energy in the same way that the flow in the tubes is assisted by radiant energy.”

One of the more interesting healing modalities I’ve been exploring lately is the use of a high-powered laser. The K-Laser also has frequencies in the infrared range, which can deeply penetrate tissue. This kind of laser therapy has shown to provide profound healing for many painful injuries in a very short amount of time—sometimes just minutes of treatment. While the benefits of laser therapy are thought to be due to its action on mitochondrial activity, it may very well be that the benefits are also related to “recharging” your damaged cells’ EZ water, as well as promoting increased capillary blood flow.

EZ water in your body also plays a role is in hyperbaric medicine, which is also good for injuries. In that case, your tissues are exposed to high oxygen under pressure.

“The results are in. We think we understand the mechanism as to why hyperbaric oxygen is so effective for wound healing... EZ water has a higher density than bulk water. If you take H2O and you put it under pressure, it should give you H3O2 because the EZ structure is denser than the H2O. We did the experiments and we found, indeed, that’s the case. If you put H2O under pressure, you get more EZ water.”

The same goes for oxygen. EZ also has more oxygen than H2O, and when you increase oxygen content, you get more EZ water. So, hyperbaric treatment builds EZ water in your body, particularly in injured areas where EZ water is needed.

Alkalinity and Your Body’s Negative Charge May Be Critical for Health

I personally drink vortexed water nearly exclusively as I became a big fan of Viktor Schauberger who did much pioneering work on vortexing about a century ago. Dr. Pollack found that by creating a vortex in a glass of water, you’re putting more energy into it, thereby increasing EZ. According to Dr. Pollack, virtually ANY energy put into the water seems to create or build EZ water.

“We have looked at acoustic energy that seems to effect some change in the water. We’re still not sure exactly what. Vortexed water puts enormous energy into the water. There are several groups in Europe studying this phenomenon right now. “

As mentioned earlier, EZ water is alkaline and carries a negative charge. Maintaining this state of alkalinity and negative charge appears to be important for optimal health. Drinking water can be optimized in a variety of different ways, by injecting light energy or physical energy into the water by vortexing, for example. This is fairly easy using magnets. Reversing the vortex every few seconds may even create more energy.

Clearly, more research needs to be done in this area, but some is already underway. My own R&D team is working on a careful study in which we use vortexed water to grow sprouts, to evaluate the vitality and effectiveness of the water.

As for a natural source of EZ water for drinking, an ideal source is glacial melt. Unfortunately, this is extremely inaccessible for most people. Another good source is water from deep sources, such as deep spring water. The deeper the better, as EZ water is created under pressure. Natural spring water is another excellent way to obtain this type of water and you can use FindaSpring.com2 to help you find one close to you.

Besides optimizing the water you drink, you can help generate an electron surplus, or support this negative charge within your body, simply by connecting to the Earth, which also has a negative charge. This is the basis of the earthing or grounding technique, which has been shown to have significant health benefits by allowing the transfer of negatively charged electrons from the ground into the soles of your feet. In a sense, it’s as though your cells are built like batteries that are naturally recharged by spending time outdoors—whether sunny or overcast, and walking barefoot, connecting to the negative charge of the earth!

“If you have an organ that’s not functioning well—for example, it’s lacking that negative charge—then the negative charge from the earth and... [drinking] EZ water can help restore that negativity. I’ve become convinced... that this negative charge is critical for healthy function,” Dr. Pollack says.

Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:28 pm 
Posting Freak

here is your most basic way to "re-structure" water ... fill a pvc water pipe with marbles ... pour water in one end, and out the other .... think I am kidding - watch this :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh8j_aJ8M6w

this is a nice vid, that explains how we can learn from Nature ... and celebrates the life work of Viktor Schauberger, who duplicated nature to invent flumes to transport logs in the water, submarine design, and even a flying saucer - but what I found most interesting, was an Ancient practice of singing to water, while stir-ing water in a barrel - to revitalize your land ... something I plan on doing this Spring in at least my garden ... found at minute 34:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wl-Temag9E#t=217

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:31 am 
Posting Freak

Andrew Norton Webber and early death from distilled water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4fSwZwO6hI

BTW URINE is called "The Water of Life" in ancient circles including the Bible and is also considered structured water. The ancient Chinese and in India have considered it a health tonic absolutely exclusive to the one who produces it like none other, for centuries. Just saying. Andrew Norton Weber advocates its use as well as distilled water. Now that requires a very open mind especially of the western kind. However, what I posted below requires even a more open mind and imagination and a lot of practise in perfecting it.

This is from the Conscious Media Interview and worth contemplating if one takes but another "tool" of the WMM seriously for what it can manifest. It depends on ones level of acceptability that the tool works. I've pointed out this excerpt from this interview a number of times because it is such a gem for experimentation and using your own add-ons ! You have to believe it though, and use your imagination! And yes, I do use it regularly and have for some time now. Using this technique on distilled water is awesome!

"...Imagine if there was an undisclosed text from a credible source that one hundred people read. The text was focused on one simple premise: water is a special medium that conforms to your emotional radiation. If you radiate and infuse water with gratitude and love, it will impart a potent dose of well-being and boost your immunity. Of the one hundred people reading this text, fifty will consider it a reasonable hypothesis assuming its sources are credible and scientific. Of these fifty people, twenty-five will try it once or twice. Of these twenty-five, ten will persist in the practice for a period of one to fourteen days. Of these ten, five will persist in the practice for a period more than fourteen days. Of these five, two will experiment and create practices that are a creation of their own.

In this hypothetical example, only two percent of the readers actually applied the information persistently, and created something with it, in this case, a technique for infusing water with healing properties. Why did the other ninety-eight readers ignore the information and elect not to put it into practice and create a technique based on the information? In many cases it is because they moved on to the next thing. They found new information to occupy their minds. They are like bumblebees pollinating a field of ideas, where the construct of New is king.

The heart virtues are accessible and simple. Their potency is an order of magnitude greater than the mind’s energies. They are a connected force, and there is nothing new about them. They have been the constant in the soul’s incarnational life.

In Lyricus, there is a phrase called Priorities of Practice. We use it to describe how individuals place their focus on the practices that matter, not in the sense of achievement, but in the sense of wielding the energy of the heart to the needs of the human family. We have been taught by the social order that what we cannot cure, we must endure. And the list of what is incurable seems to grow with every passing day, and I’m not speaking about medical conditions. I’m speaking about the missteps of our global leadership, the selfishness of business, and the falsehoods that are promulgated by the media, to name a just a few.

Anyone who is connected to the state of our world perceives the “incurable” everywhere they turn, and the resulting apathy or the self-indulgence of distraction has become our gesture of endurance. If one can set forth the Priorities of Practice, and make this shift to their heart’s wisdom; find the vibration of equality within them, and radiate this vibration through the heart virtues, they have shared a cure—they have done more than merely endure. "

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

This I truly believe and practise and reiterate yet again:

The heart virtues are accessible and simple. Their potency is an order of magnitude greater than the mind’s energies. They are a connected force, and there is nothing new about them. They have been the constant in the soul’s incarnational life.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:08 pm 

Spin, spin, spin.
Implosion, outrush.
Viktor Schauberger...spin, spin, spin.
Kevin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:20 pm 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:
Spin, spin, spin.
Implosion, outrush.
Kevin

Yep, thanks! Love Viktor Schauberger! I started a thread on water some years ago and he was one of the main attractions. Spinning! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:52 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
cropredy wrote:
Spin, spin, spin.
Implosion, outrush.
Kevin

Yep, thanks! Love Viktor Schauberger! I started a thread on water some years ago and he was one of the main attractions. Spinning! :lol:

It may appear as though it is the water that is spinning, but what enables, or better still attracts the water to spin?
The wind may appear to be blowing, but it is not, the atmosphere is simply acting under attraction of spin.....so whats spinning????

Kevin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:59 pm 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
cropredy wrote:
Spin, spin, spin.
Implosion, outrush.
Kevin

It may appear as though it is the water that is spinning, but what enables, or better still attracts the water to spin?
The wind may appear to be blowing, but it is not, the atmosphere is simply acting under attraction of spin.....so whats spinning????

Kevin

Those are excellent questions and I am contemplating them! Thanks! Talk to you soon.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:35 pm 

cropredy wrote:

Kevin, while Shayalana is contemplating I'll give you my take (from the top of my head) on: 'what is spinning'... A human being is spinning because of torque, or torque makes spinning possible for a human being.
+
I see your signature says "Fibonacci is king"... maybe the fibonacci sequence is some mathematical formula for or somehow in context with torque?
+
maybe torque has something to do with the magnetic field ? humans have magnetic fields, and so does earth and so does the universe I assume
+
Spinning = Earths magnetic field ??? ---> maybe Spinning Earth = Magnetic fields in the universe ????
=
Spinning = A Magnetic Phenomena <--- that's only a hypothesis, -my hypothesis- from the top of my head.

So Magnetics (or Electromagnetic Fields) maybe attracts water to spin ?

It will be interesting to see if you have answers to those questions Shayalana! I'm looking forward to it! ...or your hypothesis!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
If you radiate and infuse water with gratitude and love, it will impart a potent dose of well-being and boost your immunity.

What a mind-boggler, for an average guy. I have an open mind and especially for anything that imparts well-being and boosts immunity! I wonder how water reacts with the wingmakers music? It probably charges it up really good!