WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Buddah Boy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
Ram Bahadur Bomjon (born c. 9 April 1990, sometimes spelled Bomjan, Banjan, or Bamjan), also known as Palden Dorje (his monastic name) and now Dharma Sangha, is from Ratanapuri village, Bara district, Nepal. Some of his supporters have claimed that he is a reincarnation of the Buddha, but Ram himself has denied this, and many practitioners of Buddhism agree that the Buddha has entered nirvana and cannot be reborn.

He drew thousands of visitors and media attention by spending months in meditation. Nicknamed the Buddha Boy, he began his meditation on May 16, 2005. He reportedly disappeared from the hollow tree where he had been meditating for months on March 16, 2006, but was found by some followers a week later. He told them he had left his meditation place, where large crowds had been watching him, "because there is no peace". He then went his own way and reappeared elsewhere in Nepal on December 26, 2006, but left again on March 8, 2007. On March 26, 2007, inspectors from the Area Police Post Nijgadh in Ratanapuri found Bomjon meditating inside an underground chamber of about seven square feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYjex1pxz_4

although I am not attract by the buddhist way of life, I am interested in how they have Mastered the Human Instrument ... or maybe I should say, LEARNED how to master the Human Instrument ... certainly this young man has Master the Human Instrument ... yet there are some who have shunned him because it has done some very violent things, since obtaining his "enlightenment" ... he justifies his behavior by saying that his actions, are the only thing that his tormentors could understand

James suggests that we "discover our Self" ... and realized who - I AM - which leads us to understand who WE ARE ... that we have emotions, desires, egos, and a body with needs, by DESIGN ... but that we should learn to MASTER the HUman instrument ... and move on to Master our reality ... which does not mean to become a stone, but to be flexible and continue to grow ... and accept what IS ..... ALL THAT IS

Post subject: Re: Buddah Boy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

What was interesting in the vid (link posted above) was the fact that the camera crew was able to document the fact that Buddah Boy, did not move, eat or drink, for four days - while they were filming, and he had been in this "state of consciousness" for TEN MONTHS before they got there ... there was no indication that he was starving or even dehydrated ... even though all the experts that they contacted and interviewed in the documentary - assured them that he would die in four days without water ... I did a search to see if anyone else had mentioned this Unique event - because it happened in 2005 and I was just made aware of it now ... but it seemed to have slipped under the radar ... could he be another incarnation of the man we knew as Jesus??

for those of you who are not familiar with Buddhism, there is an excellent (mostly animated) docu on You tube (narrated by Richard Greer) that tells the life story of Buddah and how he became "enlightened" ... first he tried abusing his body (for 10 years), to control his mind but then when all his heroic efforts failed, he just simply sat under a tree and excepted what IS and was satisfied ... it is also interesting to note, that he may have been the first to give Women equal rights ... as you may know India has always had a caste system, but the Buddha allowed anyone and everyone to his "school" ...

see the vid here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIfXlfsbYOw

interesting also to note, that is is just as the LTO has suggested, when an individual recieved "revalation" it is "tainted" by their unique personality, and by the time their followers establish a "school" whereby one can have the same experience - it the original teaching is distorted beyond recognition ... my main "problem" with Buddhism is, if everyone (devotee) becomes a beggar, - who will we beg from :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

then (2005) and now

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:49 pm 

what an mind-f'k ! who knows ?