WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: We are from the future ...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:34 pm 

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to share this video I discovered today.

We are from the future ...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15pOr1E6hvc

Post subject: Re: We are from the future ...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:10 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Multiversal wrote:
Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to share this video I discovered today.

We are from the future ...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15pOr1E6hvc

I didn't get it, especially after I clicked into the "countdown link" ... what's up here? I think it was in one of the first Neruda interviews, when it was said that the WMs were the only "species" that have access to "time travel" ...but that doesn't mean that we won't discover evidence that "we are from the future" ... I must admit that "running through a woods, blind folded with hands tied behind one's back - was something that we can all relate to (sigh) - I just refuse to run anymore :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:47 pm 

I believe the creator of the video was maiking an analogy between the one out of billions of photons of light maiking it to the ceneter or nucleus of the plants DNA through photosynthesis compared to the billions of photons/facets that comprise our selves that have the potential for finding our center or nucleus aka First Source. There are billions of possibilities out there and we are the ones that made it through the Forrest. We are blinded/ fragmented into separation with billions of possible outcomes, billions of paths chosen day by day pulling on one event string or the other.

There are ways of tapping into the energy/consciousness of what James refers to as The WingMakers, aka our future selves. Yes at our core consciousness we can travel through our infinite fragments/human instruments scattered through out space and time and time travel. We can't in this human instrument, but through the portal of our Sovereign Integral we can. Our human bodies are nodes in space and time that will one day be revisited by our future selves, because we are the one out of the billions of possibilities that has made it and our photon is our core consciousness in transit that has made it.

Once we are fully integrated and synthesized into the network revisiting another outpost of our forms in another time and space will be like an air-drop play into our present human consciousness. It will be a while for the rest of us, although a special thanks to James for cracking the wall so we can all pier through and help push the rest of it down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
thank you - now I understand - and perhaps I also understand better now, why we have had so many "life-times" (to get through the "forest" of distractions) - all's well that ends well. :mrgreen: