WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Put on your Red Shoes... Let's Dance (with the Earth)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:44 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It is that time again, when I do the Grand Cycle ... and once again I am inviting you all to dance with me and the Earth - as it moves into Spring

I began doing the Grand Cycle on my Anniversary of joining the Forum (April) because that was when Darlene first suggested (03) that we do it as a group (my second year) and it was such a powerful experience, to do it as a group, that every year since then I have invited you all to dance with me - as a group - which is not to say that it doesn't "work" if you do it alone, its not like we are all meeting somewhere to do it together - you can do it in the privacy of your own home - naked if you want (snicker) it just seems to be more powerful when we do it together ... with practice, I learned that the Moon seems to influence the dance and for the past few years, I have been starting this technique suggested in the 4th Philo - when the moon gets full in April ... during the change of the seasons - but this year I thought that I would start in March ... so that the "Vernal Equinox" ( March 20 at 12:57 P.M. EDT. this year) would be the "grand finale'" - as we shift into Spring (after this crazy Winter) - we can celebrate a new beginning with Nature. Think of it as a mental Spring House cleaning- open the doors and windows of your mind and start fresh- dance the cobwebs away, wash the windows of your Soul and wake up from your hibernation

SO .... the moon is officially full tonight at Five O'clock ... I usually dance after dinner - but I don't think it really matters when you dance - just that you Dance and it is a lot easier when you have company to encourage you continue - to get all 56 "movements" in the next 28-30 days ... and it even allows you 2 "make-up" days, if you just can't do it (or forget) you can still get all 56 "movements" in, during the 30day period ... but if you don't miss any, it will be over in 28days for you (just like the 28day moon cycle)

It begins, by dancing to the Chamber 17 and 18th's music ... it only takes 10-15 minutes - and you can pick the time and the place, that is most convenient for you - make it fun - celebrate the fact that we have the ability to "swim with the whales" in the deep currents of the sensory data streams that the Dance music was created to reveal via your body

The music, as the organizing principal, must be designed for this explicit purpose, or it will not lead to the exploratory energy system. The music compositions of Chambers 17 through 24 -- from each of the seven Tributary Zones created by the WingMakers -- are intended for this purpose.

This technique requires a single-minded willingness to follow the interpretation of the body into the feel of the music. It would be like entering a meadow in the height of Spring with your eyes closed, knowing that your sense of smell would guide you to the flowers. In this same way, your mind must trust that your body is able to listen to the music and capture a sense of this new energy system encoded within the "field" of music.

By placing the mind in the position of follower, it is reliant on the body to make interpretations of movement based solely on the music. Thus, the music can penetrate directly to the mind and entrain it to a new energy system. The music will -- by design -- generate body movement that is high energy, complex, rhythmic, and stimulating to the emotional center of the brain.

This is a form of meditation taught by the WingMakers that demonstrates the trust placed upon the body intelligence and the willingness of the mind to listen to this intelligence. This is a thread of this new energy system externalized through this technique. There are portals designed into the music that will open the brain's emotional centers to this new energy, and when they are discovered, you will feel the undeniable shift in your energy field. The movement of the body signifies the externalization of the new in direct counterpoint to the old. It demonstrates the compatibility of the two energy systems, and how one can be in both fields simultaneously with comfort and confidence.

There are no rules to this movement. It is not a choreographed dance with either right or wrong movements. It is an improvisational body expression bypassing the mind and allowing the music's voice to be heard as clearly as possible by the body intelligence. The physical body becomes the sail of the music's wind, while the mind is the ship's hull. Clarity of intention is all that is required. There is no qualitative difference beyond this that matters.

after doing this "meditation" for ten years (annually) I finally discovered the "portal" James tells us about (three years ago) - when I did it with the cycles of the full moon and I did "feel a shift" in my energy field - good thing too, because this little farm that I am now living on requires a lot of energy :mrgreen:

Please - join me this year ... I promise that you will be glad that you did, whether it is the first time you have done the Grand Cycle or the 21st ... see you in the stream 8) (those are my diving goggles)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA -( under the SERIOUS Moonlight)

Post subject: Re: Put on your Red Shoes... Let's Dance (with the Earth)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 pm 
Posting Freak

The instruction in the 4th PHilo are a tad confusing --- but I believe it was either John or Darlene who asked James, to clarify it and they passed it on - and it is in the "study guide" in the planet works website ... and here is how it goes :

Tonight, and every night until next Sunday we dance to Ch 17 and 18 music found in the Wingmaker cds ... if you don't have them, you can find them in the products section of the website, and you can download them to your cd ...

I have had a few member PM me, that they will be dancing with us ... I am so excited - I can't wait for the moon to rise - I can feel the energy building ... it is a great opportunity to participate - to get to know YOUR body's unique language - how it speaks to you - even when you ignore it - and has so much more to say, than what you hear... try to let your mind relax, like it was watching a movie ... don't be critical - I like to tell my mind that I am going to be tested after watching this movie for a week (snicker ) so that It will listen and watch closely to how the music inspires my body to dance ... so that I can learn to trust that my body has my best interest in mind - and I will pay more attention to it - because it can also convey "messages" to me - the the emotions can not ... the mind-body movement technique enhances your consciousness of your HI's unappreciated contributions to your existence ... get to know yourself

OK ! it is one hour after moonrise here, I went out and took a picture of it ... LET'S DANCE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:50 pm 

:mrgreen: Haha! Let's dance!! Come on folks let's give it a try, strength lies in numbers!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:49 pm 
Posting Freak

I have come to believe that there is always someone dancing "with" us ... that all they need is an invitation ... and we know the LTO members are dancing - with or without bodies haha it is one of the most wonderful things we do in MEST :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:06 pm 

I will join ~~~~ !!! Thank you so much for your invitation Starduster, really cool!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:03 pm 
Posting Freak

good for you Luminousthings (love your handle) ... who can resist an invitation to dance ... it is so invigorating and enlivening ... One of our members is dancing every morning, first thing, and tells me that it sets the tone and tempo for the entire day - that way there is no forgetting ... I do it when I know the moon is up, even if I can't see it ... I choose to believe it has an influence on Earth/Nature ... and as Earth changes it's "seasons" according to its Nature (and not a calendar) I believe it has an influence upon us ... being aware of Nature, doesn't mean living in the woods ...

Tonight is the last dance of the first week for me ... my best dance was on the Vernal Equinox (If I were judging -snicker) I felt the most in harmony with my body and the music - but tonight is the finale' where I hope it all comes together for this "foundation" of the Cycle ...I love this "practice" ... it "makes my day" - for a full month 8)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:14 pm 

That was so good to try to dance with chamber 17 in the morning at Sunday, and 18 at night. I can only say... I had a beautiful day that day.

But during the week days, this makes much harder... I have to reduce it to only 4 times each evening, and even that I doubt I can keep doing it until I finish... Especially when so many entertainments around you...

will keep trying, hope although slower, can still dance with the universe gracefully... as James mentioned in his latest interview. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

hummm judging by what you posted, I may not have made it clear ... I think it is OK if you do one in the AM and one in the PM - but I believe we are only supposed to do One "set" per day ... I think it takes a while for the Frequencies to establish their pathways ... and that is just a guess, but maybe it is OK as long as you get 56 "movements" in a thirty day period but it is my understanding that you do the same two songs for a week...(first week 17 and 18) then move on to the next set (19 and 20) for a week, and then 21 (parts A and B) and 22 for a week, and finally 23 and 24 for the fourth and last week ... 4 weeks, (2 sets each), 7 days a piece =56 "movements" to "forge a pathway" between the Body and the Mind of the Human Instrument using 8 unique frequencies ... but we are told that we can improvise to make it "comfortable" - as long as we use the music designed for this process ... I think of them as drill bits - each one making the "hole" larger ... and the pathway easier to travel ... but the dancing is what powers the drill ... especially when you put your whole self into it.

I already "forgot" one day (Sat night I just crashed after my bath) but I am on the second set now and hopefully won't forget again, but as long as we get all 56 movements in a 30 day period - I don't see how it would hurt to do two in a day, but no one ever suggested that we do more than one set a day ... I am going to read the instructions again ... I'll post them below.

I noticed that this time, the first week seemed like a sort of "detox" - another member noticed this same effect and mentioned "flu like symptoms" ... I didn't feel ill, but I "forgot" to smoke for three days (how does that happen when you're addicted? ) It is different every time ... and for me the dance is amazingly different each night, even with the same music, my body seems to pick a different "layer" of the music - or the tempo to dance too and sometimes it's a real work-out, while on the next day - I don't move my feet at all, and just "bounce" in place (snicker) and move my arms more ... I really enjoy what I discover IN the music each night.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Mind-Body Movement Instructions (from Planetworkpress.com Articles)

The following is an excerpt from the Chamber Four Philosophy paper, explaining this particular exercise...

"Mind-Body Movement – These techniques involve the expression of music in the form of body movement that focuses the mind on the body’s rhythmic, improvisational flow. The mind is following the body, and the body is following the music. The music, as the organizing principal, must be designed for this explicit purpose, or it will not lead to the exploratory energy system. The music compositions of Chambers 17 through 24 – from each of the seven Tributary Zones created by the WingMakers – are intended for this purpose.

This technique requires a single-minded willingness to follow the interpretation of the body into the feel of the music. It would be like entering a meadow in the height of Spring with your eyes closed, knowing that your sense of smell would guide you to the flowers. In this same way, your mind must trust that your body is able to listen to the music and capture a sense of this new energy system encoded within the “field” of music.

By placing the mind in the position of follower, it is reliant on the body to make interpretations of movement based solely on the music. Thus, the music can penetrate directly to the mind and entrain it to a new energy system. The music will - by design –generate body movement that is high energy, complex, rhythmic, and stimulating to the emotional center of the brain.

This is a form of meditation taught by the WingMakers that demonstrates the trust placed upon the body intelligence and the willingness of the mind to listen to this intelligence. This is a thread of this new energy system externalized through this technique. There are portals designed into the music that will open the brain’s emotionalcenters to this new energy, and when they are discovered, you will feel the undeniable shift in your energy field. The movement of the body signifies the externalization of the new in direct counterpoint to the old. It demonstrates the compatibility of the two energy systems, and how one can be in both fields simultaneously with comfort and confidence.

There are no rules to this movement. It is not a choreographed dance with either right or wrong movements. It is an improvisational body expression bypassing the mind and allowing the music’s voice to be heard as clearly as possible by the body intelligence. The physical body becomes the sail of the music’s wind, while the mind is the ship’s hull. Clarity of intention is all that is required. There is no qualitative difference beyond this that matters.

The anchoring process requires a minimum of a cycle (seven expressions) of each composition in Chambers 17 through 24. There is a time period of the cycle that requires a completion in approximately one month of your time. Thus, each of the seven expressions for a single Chamber should be completed within a 30-day period of time. It can be less, but should not be more. It is recommended not to focus on more than two Chambers during a cycle.

Each expression of a particular Chamber should change over the course of the seven expressions. This progression can be radical variances or simple refinements; it depends on the entity’s body development, comfort, and ability to listen to the subtle layering of the music and its focus in the moment. It is not only the energy of the low frequency rhythms, or percussive frequencies, but also the voices and melodies that can speak to the body intelligence.

The approach is different from your art form of dance in that each expression of the eight Chambers will develop the body intelligence to recognize an exploratory-based energy system. It will, in effect, activate the body’s natural radar for this energy system, helping the human instrument to navigate into the new energy. It also confers a degree of trust to the body intelligence that it is not about the body’s movement in space that matters, but is rather how the body listens to vibrations and responds in kind.

A grand cycle consists of a minimum of 56 expressions, and the grand cycle is the physical thread that generates an awareness of the new energy system in the body. It is important to anchor this awareness in the body because the body intelligence is the most instinctual of the human instrument, and while you may have awareness in your mind and soul, if it is not present in your body, your shift to the new energy is impeded because the body will instinctually gravitate to the survival-based energy system.

There will be some who will not be comfortable in practicing the expressions of this technique. You have been programmed that your body does not possess its own intelligence, therefore, when you are told to listen and express with your body’s intellect, you feel overly self-conscious to even try. It is natural, and is part of the old energy system that controls your movement and sensory perceptions.

It is indispensable to listen with your body, express with your body, and to feel with your body the movements that the music dictates. When you come to the end of your expression, you may sit or stand in silence and listen to the reverberations calling within you, and then transmit these to the human instrument as a whole. This is done by visualizing the body as a transmitter of the energy, generated from the expression, and projecting this energy into the human instrument like a coil’s energy finally released
."
- WingMakers Chamber Philosophy Four, "Beliefs and Their Energy Systems" (pages 6-8).

* Form Instructions: This form is a check-off tool to help keep track of each day's exercise session. Using it, an individual will do 28 sessions, one each day.
Each session will comprise 2 music tracks, e.g. tracks 17 and 18. These two tracks comprise one session. Each session is repeated 7 times. (17-18 x 7, 19-20 x 7, 21-22 x 7, 23-24 x 7)
If one session is performed each day the Grand Cycle is completed in 28 days. If one feels ambitious, a morning session and an evening session may be done.
In this case the Grand Cycle is completed in a minimum of 14 days.

The Grand Cycle Exercise (as detailed above) is to be used with the music from track 17 of the Chambers 11-17 CD and All the tracks from the Chambers 18-24 CD

form can be found here ... http://www.planetwork.co/pages/Articles ... b_mov_inst

but I find the form confusing ... it looks like one "session" includes all eight tracks ... but that would be 56 movement every night and take hours ... the way I understand it is - you do one "set" (two tracks on the CD) each day together, in order, for four weeks - 8 tunes x 7 = 56 --- and this is the first time I ever heard it suggested that we do it in two weeks (2 sets or 4 tunes per day) I really don't see how they could build upon each other unless a firm foundation is laid (which takes a week) but James tells us that we can adapt these techniques to fit our own level of comfort ... doing two sets ( 1 in the AM and one in the PM seems like zig-zaging to me) what's the rush?

These CDs are available at http://www.wingmakers.com/products1.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:55 am 

I'm also on the second set now, really feeling the dance! This is great! 8)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:30 pm 

Hi Starduster, you misunderstood. I did only do one set (2 chambers )each day, just I listen 7 times of Chamber 7 in the morning, and 7 times of chamber 8 in the evening while moon is up. But that is during weekend, while I don't need to go to work.

This frequency harder to keep during week days, so sometimes I had to miss one day, and sometimes I danced less than one set, which may make this Grand circle longer to finish
but I'm following, and yes, me too, I really feel the music... can't explain it, the change is profound though sometime subtler than I would thought... I secretly believe there are Lyricus teachers follow us.

Really appreciate your invitation starduster. I love this name and your icon. they are perfectly match. I have passed your invitation to Chinese spiritual friends I know,
and I think for those who always want to try this Grand cycle but never succeeded before, it's a very good chance helping them follow it from beginning to end.

I'm on chamber 19 & 20 too this week. I love the moon and the smell of mud at night, I can feel them from my back garden. The earth is so vivid, and it's hard to refuse to dance with it! :lol: :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Luminous Things, your enthusiasm is quite contagious ... and encouraging -for others to "join the dance" at any time... it begins when you decide and nothing prevents any of us from doing it ...because we are all (already) participating in the grand cycle - the dance, 24/ 365 - this technique just makes us aware of how our bodies react to the frequencies that surround us, compared to how it reacts to "higher frequencies" I believe that it attunes us to these higher frequencies. The mind is not only observing the body's reactions, it is "learning" them ... I am personally convinced that this music was designed to bring in contact with frequencies that trigger programs that were designed to be activated now - in this moment of Space/Time and the event-string is made even stronger when we participate collectively

I only wish I could express, how much more meaningful the dances become when we are doing it together and sharing our insight ... as you mentioned, most subtle and yet profound when you consider how the dance changes (mindlessly) our perspectives of our Self - by the time a person has danced to those frequencies, for the seventh time, (with a few friends) the mind has been programmed to react differently - no longer unconsciously ... or that is how I see it - this technique has made me much more aware of my whole self. ... and have promised myself that I will do The Grand Cycle again this year - when it gets warmer here - because I really do want to dance outside - with Nature - in my future punkin patch :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Ok, here we are into the third week ... and IMO the best is yet to come ... don't forget, that Chamber 21 has two part (A and B) which means you will be dancing to three 'tracks" on the cd ... (4,5,6) - that also means that we are through the "dark of the moon" and that the New moon is on the rise ... I can feel its renewed energy even in the day ... I really struggled through last week, but now that I understand the instructions better, I was able to keep up, even with all the disruptions, surprise visits and physical demands of "Spring Break" ... I am back on track and more determined than ever to do this ... one more time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:50 am 

oh, I thought it was chamber 21 part 1 and 2 only... thanks for the info

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:16 am 
Posting Freak

yes and one more good reason for doing it with others- glad to see you are still dancing ... 21 A and B are considered one tune, which I have no explanation for - ... which leaves 23 and 24 for the final week

and which makes for a very long dance this time ... have you noticed how "deep" the music gets ... actually this is my favorite "set" - because it runs the full gambit of emotions (for me) there is even a moment of "fear" to deal with ... which may have something to do with the Chamber 21 Painting being filled with glyphs (even though it is not one of the "collected works") which I printed out (previously) to focus on, during the dance - I printed it out again, from the links in the new webpage which seem to have higher resolution

I am going to go out on a limb - but without a whole lot of imagination - this painting looks like genitalia to me - maybe it is in "parts" to represent "male and female" ?
there is even the suggestion of "mortality" - with a "grave" scene ....

or maybe the Poetry of Chamber21 may give us a clue (?)

Chamber Twenty-One Poetry

Dream Wanderer

Intoxicated with children's thoughts
I wonder,
why are souls so deep and men so blind?
How can souls be eclipsed
by such tiny minds?
Do we love the damp passageways of Hell?
Where every drop of pale water
that falls from the cavern walls
is unwashed music etched in silence...

My favored dreams have disappeared
astride the backs of eagles.
With wings sweeping downward, lifting upward,
they are carried away like finespun,
elegant seeds
on a crystalline wind.
Without them
I am divinely barren
like an empty vessel denied its purpose.
I can only stare into the silence
ever listening for heaven's murmur.
Knowing that behind the darkening mist
angels are building shelters for human innocence.
Shelters torn from something dark
and gravely wounded.
Havens resistant to all disease.

I thought I was endowed
with a promised beauty
that would free the neglected dreams of a demigod.
That would untie their feeble knots
and release them into light's caress.
But the glorious reins
that had once been mine,
tattered and stained with blood,
have slipped from my hands in disuse
as a web abandoned to a ghostly wind.
I can still reach them.
I can feel their shadow across my hands.
Their power, like an electric storm
wandering aimlessly without fuel,
soon to be exhausted.

This piece of paper
is torn from something dark
and gravely wounded.
It is the mirror I hold up to the blackened sky.
A devious sacrifice.

Leaping from star to star
my eyes weave a constellation.
My thoughts in search of the endless motherload.
My heart listening for the sound
of unstained children dreaming.

The dream wanderer looks back at me.
Calls my name in a whispered voice.
Beckons me with an outstretched wing.

"Fly! Your favored dreams await you!"

The voice boomed like thunder swearing.
My wings trembled with forbidden power
as they searched the wind's current
for signs of release.
Currents that would carry me
to the high branches of trees
suckling the sun in fields beyond my kingdom.

In a moment's interlude
I unfolded my wings and vaulted skyward,
into the blue vestibule.
Sheer speed.
Rivers beneath were brown veins
swollen on earth's legs,
or savage cuts that bled green.
The sun sliced holes in the clouds
with tender spears of crimson light.
The moon was rising in the eastern sky --
an oyster shell
pitted by time.
Lonely winds would rush by
searching for an outpost of stillness.
The earthen dungeon
peered up at me with contempt
like a nursemaid relieved of her duty.

I forgot the ground.
I canceled gravity.
Balanced against aboriginal hopes and fears
I became the shaman who dances
in the spirit waters of ancestors
plucking words and meanings from the cumbrous air.

I thought only of the dream wanderer...
the holy wind that rekindles
my exquisite longing for raw truth.
To seize it like medicine
in a sleepless fever hoping to be healed.
The halcyon spire!
The dusty places of purity.

These wings are torn
from something dark and gravely wounded.
They carry me to my favored dreams
and choke the inertia of indifference dead.
Their strength is perfectly matched
to my destination.
One more mile beyond these trees,
I would fall like a fumbled star
into the moat of a starving world.

My favored dreams will wander again.
In time they will soar to trees of a richer kingdom.
My wings will again follow their flight,
track their heartbeat
and build a quilt of a thousand dreams intermingled.
One more turn of the infinite circle.
The dream slate revivified.
Navigable--
even in the murky waters
and cloudy skies of the itinerant traveler.
The dream wanderer reveals
(with a flip of the hourglass of heaven),
as above
so below.
Create your world and let it go forward
entrusted to the one that is all.
The leavening will prevail.
It is the lesson I learned
with my wings outstretched beneath
the glaring sky.
It is the rawness I seek
untouched by another's polish.

Forgiver

Last night we talked for hours.
You cried in unstoppable sorrow,
while I felt a presence carve itself into me
source and savior of your dragging earth.
You feel so deeply,
your mind barely visible
staring ahead to what the heart already knows.
I see the distance you must heal.
I know your pacing heart bounded by corners
that have been rounded and smoothed
like a polished stone from endless waves.
For all I know you are me
in another body,
slots where spirits reach in
to throw the light
interpreting dreams.
Prowling for crowns.

Are there ways to find your heart
I haven't found?
You, I will swallow without tasting first.
I don't care the color.
Nothing could warn me away.
Nothing could diminish my love.
And only if I utterly failed
in kinship would you banish me.

Last night, I know I was forgiven.
You gave me that gift unknowing.
I asked for forgiveness
and you said it was unneeded;
time shuffled everything anew
and it was its own
forgiver.

But I know everything not there
was felt by you and transformed.
It was given a new life, though inconspicuous,
it wove us together to a simple, white stone
lying on the ground that marks a spot of sorrow.
Beneath, our union, hallowed of tiny bones
beseech us to forgive ourselves
and lean upon our shoulders
in memory of love, not loss.

Blame settles on no one;
mysterious, it moves in the calculus
of God's plan as though no one thought
to refigure the numbers three to two to one.
The shape stays below the stone.
We walk away,
knowing it will resettle
in our limbs
in our bones
in our hearts
in our minds
in our soul.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:50 am 

Oh Wow! Thanks! That's beautiful !!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:14 am 

Hi Starduster, if as you said each week we dance with 2 chamber music for 7 times each, then after
4 weeks, we only finish 49 movement do we? not yet 56. Or we dance with each chamber music 8 times per day?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 am 
Posting Freak

Tee Hee ... I am glad that I am not the only one confused by the way it is written ... but I assume that each tract counts as a "movement" - and that they were designed to do in "sets" of two (tic-toc) ... 2 (tracts) x 7 days x 4 weeks = 56 ... but there doesn't seem to be any reason why we can't do all eight - every day for a week and get it done quickly (or as suggested above by John, that we dance twice a day, and do 56 in two weeks - but I have an idea that some things can't be rushed - and that it is like a "formula" - or a bread recipe when after adding the yeast you have to wait (hours) for it to rise -then you punch it back down (dance some more) and wait for it to rise again - to get the right consistency (Coherency)??? This "formula" seems to suggest that we add - one seventh of two ingredients at a time - stir well (dance) and repeat for a week before we add more ingredients (frequencies) ... but just because this is the "proven way" does not mean that other ways do not exist (for example, when making bread, I will put it into a warm oven to rise in a half an hour instead of 2 and 1/2 hours on the counter - because the finished product, has the same consistency)

I remember wondering why we were asked to read the LDs (out-loud) once a month for a year too ... why couldn't I just read them each a dozen times for the same effect ... but I think there is a reason and we need to give these frequencies time to be integrated into our HMS gradually (and "in order)because they effect us as a molecular level ... maybe it is like the person lost in the desert, without water ... they need to sip water slowly when it is reintroduced to their system or even though it is desperately needed - the body will reject it if we gulp down a full glass ... even in a hospital setting, when a person is dehydrated, they are put on a "drip" that takes anywhere from 24 - 72 hours to restore the body's proper electrolite balance depending upon how dehydrated you are. Same goes for a prescription that your dr gives you to take - for ten days ... if you took all the pills at once- you'd probably get sicker than you were to begin with

the opposite it true of the CH10 music - where it is required that we listen to the (two tracts) seven times in a row - uninterrupted which demands that you clear a three and a half hour period in your schedule - and remember, that in the Qs and As (to James -Creator section in the website) James says that the WMMs (or the frequencies embedded in the Art, Music, Poetry and Philosophies) are stimulating/activating programs and one triggers the formation of a cluster of cells in your brain (physically) that will give you access to the Genetic Mind of the Species (at will) and you find yourself "knowing some thing, that you don't know (haven't experienced) ... again I am assuming that it takes time, like a seed, to grow - and that all these "techniques" are part of the "formula" to restore "full consciousness" - he also says -that the process could take you a lifetime to REAL-ize - OR that it could "unbalance" you if you are not "prepared" (already living the Principals of a Sovereign Integral)

James has told us in several places that we can adjust these techniques to fit comfortably in our lives ... no reason why you couldn't do all seven "sets" on the weekend IMO- or finish them up in two weeks as John suggest - I just don't know anyone who has tried that successfully ... the only "real" criteria stated, is that we do all 56 "movements" within 30 days ...(and the order of the music designed for that purpose) - if you were to walk across a field, once, there would be little trace of your path - but if you walked the same path for seven days (back and forth -2 sets), it would become an established "path" that you could easily follow - even in the dark.

hope this helps ... :roll:

Last edited by starduster on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:18 am 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
oh, I thought it was chamber 21 part 1 and 2 only... thanks for the info

yes, and I learned that via previous experience, when I dance to two tracts - and at the end of the month, still had a tract that I hadn't listened to on the CD (what a dissapointment to realize that I had not done all 56 movements ) ... but ole Murphy (what ever -wrong- can happen WILL happen) and I have learned to accept each other - and I just picked another time, during the year to try again ... my "nature" demands Challenges - and Murphy makes it very satisfying (snicker) ... but as you can see, you can either "make up" (by dancing twice the next day) or using the two "extra days" to finish when you miss a day ... its all good ! but if it was "easy" there would be little satisfaction :mrgreen:

and I understand that "accomplishments" are what stroke our egos - but it needs to be appreciated and fed too - to maintain a "refined" sense of self-worth that inspires us to explore "the unknown" confidently.

what I find interesting about the techniques suggested in the 4th Philosophy ... is that there is no suggestion about "when" or how often one should do them, but as I have revealed about my own reasons for doing them once a year ... is for "insurance" ...because, I have seen so many people dive into these waters, and really get deep ... and then smack into a wall and NOT go back to "GO" and start again (as required) their inability to grasp (what just happened) made me realize that I probably wouldn't know either - and I have never regretted doing that - I get deeper into the materials every time I read them ... they are full of portals to explore and experience in a year's time ... this way, I don't get lost in any one of them, or left dazed and confused at the base of a wall I smacked into - of my OWN creation - sigh These "walls" become Gateways the second time around... the path familar and much smoother.

so even if I am only doing them for self-assurance, and more "letter of the law - than spirit" - I believe I was inspired to do that :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

wow, wasn't last week just amazing, the body knows the music, and the last day was so well practice that I could just let my mind completely relax ... how refreshing and enjoyable those three tracts were for me ... I hated to see it come to an end, and when I played tracts 7 and 8 for the first time this week - i was glad and sad, the Grand Cycle is almost over, and the moon will be full again ...very soon. I am always grateful that I took the time to bring my body back into alignment with Source Reality ...

I am going to take James' advice and listen to the music daily again - the times that we are living in - whether we are participating in the central system or not, have a great deal of influence on our state of being - you can feel l this compression of the quantum worlds with the manifest worlds mounting - even if only sub-consciouly... and James suggested that when we are feeling anxious or slightly overwhelmed, that we listen to the music to bring our self back in harmony ... Earth needs us to understand what is happening in Its reality - is for the greater good of the species... that it always has our best interest in mind ... the music helps us remember - we're all in this together.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:48 am 
Posting Freak

Well, I have finished the Grand Cycle and was able to get all 56 movements into the past 28 days ... now that I understand that this is "mainly" what is required to make a body/mind connection - it is so much simpler and the past two weeks just flew by

Last night we got hit by another snow storm ... that dumped a foot of snow on the upper elevations of Colorado, but because the wind was so strong, I only got about two or three inches - with it being piled up three feet high in some places ... the time and money I put into getting snow/wind fences up - really paid off for me ... and I plan on adding more this fall - the way they are set, they not only kept the snow from drifting in my front yard, but they funneled the wind to keep my drive way clear ... I didn't have to shovel this year (hooray for me)

I posted a link in the Sun topic, which reveals that we will be experiencing a full lunar eclipse tonight - what a fine finale' to the Grand Cycle - one of the four "blood moons" this year ... I tried to take a shot of the full moon last night - but all I could see through all the snow was brief fuzzy glimpses ... I hope to do better tonight ... it is clear as it can get today - sun blasting its warmth - it was 75 degrees two days ago, and it was 17 when I got up this morning - of course one of my yearling goats just had to have her kid (a beautiful healthy doe) in the middle of it (snicker) the other two are still hanging on to their kids (waiting for better weather?) - but they should be arriving into my world this week as well ... the first batch are old enough to wean now. It will probably get back up to fifty today - and the added moisture will really make things green around here ... so the end of one cycle begins another, in the circle of life... the Robins are back and they are fat this year!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:51 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Instead of writting it all over, I thought I'd just add to this thread, this year ... and remind you how special the moon is this April .... we are going to have a Lunar eclipse tonight at 3:01 AM ... and I am going to stay up to see it (if the skys are clear) and start the Grand Cycle tomorrow evening when the moon is at its fullest here at sundown on Saturday ... It may be all in my mind, but I believe that it is a more powerful experience, when you dance with the moons cycle ... and I invite you all to experience dancing the Grand Cycle as a group ... for the next 28 days, because I am also convinced that when it is done collectively is more powerful than done alone

Quote:
April 4, 2015 — Total Lunar Eclipse

This Total Lunar Eclipse or "Blood Moon", is on April 4, 2015 and will be visible in most of North America, South America, Asia and parts of Australia. The Moon will be totally eclipsed (totality) for about 5 minutes. From beginning to end, it will last for 3 hours and 29 mins. This is the third eclipse in the 2014–2015 tetrad.

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2015-april-4

don't miss it, it is only five hours from NOW.

Apr 4, 2015 at 9:01 AM UTCUTC (Time Zone)

or
Denver (U.S.A. - Colorado) Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 3:01:00 AM MDT UTC-6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:27 am 

I'll join the dance! The music is excellent!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Oh, thank you Onyks for joining the dance, I hope others will be joining us ... hopefully some Wingmakers from around the world or even som living in the Galctic TZ :mrgreen:

It feels especially important to me this year, seeing how the PTB are trying so hard to control Nature, I think it needs our help to keep from being overwhelmed ... The Earth has been "tilted" even more this year, the sun is setting in my neighbor's barn which is way north of where it has set in the past ... the seasons seem confused ... it was extremely warm and cold through out this Winter but we did get plenty of moisture, which wasn't the case in recent years, and unfortunately is not happening in California, who needs its desperately now... maybe we can "customize" this into a "rain dance" keeping California in mind ... the just started "rationing" their water for the first time ever, it must be scary for them, I know it was for me, when we were all but dry for two, almost three years straight ...

I didn't get to see the Eclipse (did you?) I read that it was not in "totality" as expected, but we are not in the same position as usual either

I don't know why, but I feel like we CAN help bring the Earth back into alignment ... collectively and I hope others are dancing ... lots of others, taking the opportunity to return the many "favors" Earth/Nature provides ... and express, consciously (and physically) our gratitude

OK, let's get this party started! turn up the Volume and let the frequencies flow through you