WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Put on your Red Shoes... Let's Dance (with the Earth)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:39 am 

... I could not see the eclipse.

The earth can be healed by us, that would be great! I am interested in being healed and also for earth to heal, because I love myself and I love earth!

I also hope others join to dance

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:08 pm 

At around the 4 minute mark on Chamber 23 there can be heard a melody played on something that sounds like wooden blocks. I am very fond of that melody! Appreciating dancing to that melody! 8)

Also around the 4 minute mark of Chamber 24 the shakers are shaking and it feels like it's "take off" that takes off around the 6 minute mark. I got a vision of people gathered in unity, and obviously there is no doubt in oneness and equality amid that unity. It is good minutes of music that I can appreciate whole heartedly. Thanks for the dance! Tomorrow I will do it again to accomplish what is described in the 4th philo:

Mind-Body Movement—This technique involves the expression of music in the form of body movement that focuses the mind on the body’s rhythmic, improvisational flow. The mind is following the body, and the body is following the music. The music, as the organizing principle, must be designed for this explicit purpose, or it will not lead to the exploratory energy system. The music compositions of Chambers Seventeen through Twenty-four—from each of the seven Tributary Zones created by the WingMakers—are intended for this purpose.

The anchoring process requires a minimum of a cycle (seven expressions) of each composition in Chambers Seventeen through Twenty-four. There is a time period of the cycle that requires a completion in approximately one month of your time. Thus, each of the seven expressions for a single Chamber should be completed within a thirty day period of time. It can be less, but should not be more. It is recommended not to focus on more than two Chambers during a cycle.

A Grand Cycle consists of a minimum of fifty-six expressions, and the Grand Cycle is the physical thread that generates an awareness of the new energy system in the body.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/phil ... hilosophy/

and while at it... the snippet below is worth noting in my opinion since the word important appears and also the paragraph below the paragraph containing the word important (is worth noting). And as well all the paragraphs after that (and before), but quoting the whole Mind-Body Movement Technique would over-encumber this post and dim my highlights and featured snippets. The rest of the text can be found in the link above.

It is important to anchor this awareness in the body because the body intelligence is the most instinctual of the human instrument, and while you may have awareness in your mind and soul, if it is not present in your body, your shift to the new energy is impeded because the body will instinctually gravitate to the survival-based energy system.
There will be some who will not be comfortable in practicing the expressions of this technique. You have been programmed that your body does not possess its own intelligence, therefore, when you are told to listen and express with your body’s intellect, you feel overly self-conscious to even try. It is natural, and is part of the old energy system that controls your movement and sensory perceptions.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:22 pm 

Tomorrow I will do the grand cycle again! That is the music from chamber 17-24 from the AA CD. I enjoy movement, and music. In the 4th philo there is mentioned that the grand cycle can be done through either: dancing to the music, or studying the paintings, or reading the poems.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
To all the legends, newcomers and lurkers of the WMF;
Why not join...? Let's do it together... or not! You choose, as always! It takes a bit of your time, but I think it is worth it! If you don't have the music, you can either use the paintings, and if you don't have the paintings you can read the poems. I've never done those versions, but the instructions are to be read in the 4th philo for those of you who are interested for more information regarding that matter!

I will do it on the mornings, because I think that is best for me - less likely for visitors to interrupt :mrgreen:

So this is how it will look for me, for those of you who want to follow this template:

Week 1: Chamber 17 & 18
Week 2: Chamber 19 & 20
Week 3: Chamber 21 & 22
Week 4: Chamber 23 & 24

Tomorrow is April 7th and it is a New Moon!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:19 pm 

I usually do this grand cycle within 15 days,I should leave at least 6 days to do Lyricus 1——6 every month

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
so Glad that you brought this up, Onyx ... I agree to start the Grand Cycle Today, as another "experiment" ... to see if the moon has different effects on the energy of our "dance" ... THis year we are starting with the "new" moon (the night of April 7th for me) but I am pretty sure that dancing in the morning is equally as appropriate in the evening ... and we will compare notes, in this topic, with the ones from the past two years, when we have been dancing with the Full Moon.... I have noticed "enhanced" effect from previous years, but I question whether or not there aren't other factors in play (more cosmic energy - or different place in the cosmos etc) ... but this is when the "original" official (Jewish) "moon" calendar begins its new year ... and perhaps when Nature starts its "year"

- for anyone doing this for the first time, see instruction at the start of this Topic ...

Please, dance and celebrate, with us, sometime TODAY 8)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
I usually do this grand cycle within 15 days,I should leave at least 6 days to do Lyricus 1——6 every month

you obviously have more energy than I ... please share you findings (in the dance) with us, and perhaps some of your energy will give us all a boost ... or encourage more people to join ... it's all good ... especially when we are Consciously, All in it together !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:05 am 

Interesting... Yhg! Are you doing the grand cycle with the music? Or the paintings? Or the poems?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:31 am 

:oops: my alarm clock "jammed", so the morning dance is " history " :lol: I slept waaay over the desired time , must have because it took me many many hours to catch sleep that night for some reason. Even if the alarm clock would not have jammed I might have just been too deep in sleep to notice.

The first year I did the grand cycle in the mornings, and last year I did it in the evenings. And now I will do it in the evenings also. It is as it is... I am less stiff in the evening, so I will have a little extra andvantage on mobility. What a co-incidence that this started on the jewish new year, I had no idea. Cool. This time of year feels like a new year for nature!

This year I turned the volume up loud, I love it loud, I push my speakers to the brink, since I'm not expecting anyone to come complain about the volume! I'm loving the "opera voice" - it is like a signature for the WM dance! The flutes make me move very unpredictable it is like I tighten up and then release suddenly, good that I'm dancing alone otherwise I might knock someone out :mrgreen: ...because I dance with my eyes closed for the most part. The deep drums make me stomp so its good that nobody lives beneath me or they'd freak out! The rest of the percussions enables my body to move in all directions, and my arms starts to flow. And sometimes I find myself walking around lifting my knees and doing supple "toe jumps" like you can see Indians doing at a pow wow. My body likes it, and my shoulders seem to gain endurance from this, because my arms are flowing and flapping as if I'd have wings!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 am 

Looking forward to do the dance again in the evening today and tomorrow and throughout this month! Last year I was so exited so I accidentally danced one day too much on the last set :mrgreen:
I like it how a week enables the tracks to become familiar and then they change again as the week changes!

I wonder why there barely is any discussion regarding the grand cycle on this forum? I thought everybody would post a comment here, especially all the legendary names of this forum! Maybe all do it at a different time and with a different method? Or then maybe it is because I am a newbie and have missed out all the past dances and discussions!

Yhg! Are you doing the grand cycle now? or have you already done it this year? or will you do it later this year?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:00 am 

I have Finnished the 1st music cycle in Feb,I am look at painting 2 3 4 12 now,sometime I recite related poems when I am looking at these 4 paintings,perhaps in so doing,the technique of Mind-Soul can be enhanced

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:40 pm 
Posting Freak

"hump day" ... after three days of - what I feel like is - Spring cleaning of my pathways, I was overwelmed with the desire to go back to bed this AM after my morning chores ... funny because that is what all my critters did too - but they didn't go back to bed, they were laying flat (very unusual) in the fields ... like like big lumps of litter ... even the kids were sleeping in piles of threes ... so I took the hint - and did something I rarely ever do, and took a morning nap - and slept like a rock for four hours ... even my usually chatty parakeet slept, the cats all slept, and Mr Brown slept ... could we all be "attached"? and what I am doing - have an effect on them too - or is it something "in the air" (seasonal change that need us to adjust) is my dancing effecting my entire "reality" ? ---- are we all "detoxing" with this first set of frequencies, that is opening the path ways for the frequencies of Love to flood in ? cause that is what I choose to believe

PS Onykx I play the music really loud too (no close neighbors) and the "opera" pierces through the night's stillness cleanly ... I used to listen with head phones, but not for many years now, after I realized how much Nature loves to Dance too 8)

Last edited by starduster on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:54 pm 
Posting Freak

What a beautiful example of being so interconnected with nature star! Thanx for sharing that! : +}

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
What a beautiful example of being so interconnected with nature star! Thanx for sharing that! : +}

do you think so Shay, because I really want to believe that ... and it makes me wonder, if all the winglings were inspired to dance at the same time (like we are all "inspired" to celebrate holidaze) - what effect that would have on Nature - around the world ... and if there was ever a time, when Nature needed our support - I believe it is NOW - that it is under attack by Anu for control

on second thought, maybe that is why we were suggested to wait until we are inspired - so that some one would be dancing, every month ! keeping the passage ways clear, for Nature

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes I really do think so star. You are so in sync with your animals and farm life and I really appreciate reading about it.The Earth and Nature not controlled by Anu has already made the transition. Earth and nature are multidimensional as well. Earth doesn't need our help we need to help our selves out of the those perceptions programmed into our HMS minds and reinforced with the Hologram of Deception that would ever make us think that we are not interconnected with all of life. What do those Atlantians that escaped into those dimensional pockets know that we don't know? Or especially like in your case with your farm experience what do you know that they don't? Now I'm off to the park. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:20 pm 

I also think so too Starduster, it's always wonderful to hear about your dedication, love, and persistence with your nature skill set - which to me demonstrates the wonderful coordinated support system you have with Earth/Nature Consciousness. In my understanding not only are we descending our wholeness Sovereign Integral Consciousness into the HMS to transform it, but so is Earth Consciousness; and as James mentions nature has already transitioned but our collective HMS program does not perceive this "transition" yet. In my opinion the assistance we are getting for the Nature element to remove relative HMS walls/barriers is greatly enhanced by you, and those like you, that are integrally connected to Earth's nodes/portals. Thank you :)

(And thanks to all those sharing about their Grand Cycle exercises - it is a timely bump for me as one of my weakest links is mind-body movement. Your sharing's have provided me with a catalyst for a redirection focus that I have recently known I was being shifted toward but wasn't quite sure as to how - now I do!)

Cheers
Tolsap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:16 pm 

Alrighty yhg! ...maybe I will try the mind-soul technique someday!

Last edited by Onyks on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:00 pm 

This is not a thing that can be judged by how quickly we finish it.
It is a chance to allow our heart and soul to participate in and really dance with it, otherwise no point.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:15 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you all for you participation, and encouraging comments ... my "view new posts" doesn't work and I have to "hunt" for this topic in "search" every time I have something to share ... that is "unique" (to me) ... please keep in mind that we really are all "participating" whether we dance or not, the Earth is doing the Grand Cycle, and we experiencing its dance

tonight ... when the drums were beating - in the place in the music where it is nothing but drums (ch 17) towards the end - I felt my heart in sync with the drums as I paused waiting for the music to continue , it was beating just as strongly, to the point where if felt as if my entire reality was throbing ... I wonder if it has something to do with my new speaker's woofer, that really pushes out the bass with great puffs of wind - almost like it is breathing and exhaling frequency laden (electronic) breath ... it sits on the floor and I can feel the vibrations in my feet too :mrgreen:

I am going to try and dance tomorrow in the sun-light, to see if I can duplicate that synchroniticy and if it is the same resonance as the Sun ... I've always wanted to dance outside, but it's always too cold in April, but I can not recall ever dancing in day light ... I wonder why?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:59 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I haven't seen much of the sun, since I wrote the post above... but I sure had plenty of time to dance this week, Ha.... today was the first time I got to town since Friday ... I love these two songs ... but my heart loves them more ... it just pours out the gratitude ... there is so much to Appreciate

and here comes the Full Moon ... can you feel it ... something wonderful is happening

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:50 pm 

Can't really feel the moon!? ...But I can perhaps perceive -at least that something wonderful is afoot...

Now I have done the chambers 19 & 20 - next up: ch 21 (part I & II ) & ch 22

chamber 20 has a very good groovy part - that effortlessly makes my body move like I am dancing/diving deep. It is not so much "dancing" for me - as one would see it in disco... it is more movement that is changing and fluctuating between dance and miscellaneous movement - as one could call dancing as well... so it is fascinating in other words to move to this music, especially since there are so many types of moves/dances that can be done, even to such "unconventional" music as this is...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:05 pm 
Posting Freak

yes... not so much "dancing" as "body language" - getting tuned to the frequencies of the Heart of Hearts

I am also starting my third week tonight - the moon is officially full and it is huge, from my POV and it is very warm here again... ... new beginning for Nature's Moon calendar.

it is also the beginning of the Jewish Passover -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

OK, last week to get 56 movements into a month ... I "lost" a day last week, so I am just now starting the final week ... and I have noticed a "lightening" of my reality ... even though I didn't know it was "dark" - it seems so much brighter ... and the only thing I can think, to attribute this change to, is the Dance ... of course Spring ... but I am sitting in the middle of another snow storm ... so it's not all the fresh air I've been getting ... wow, we are living in some really exciting times ... I'm fairly convinced that we are in the midst of "something wonderful"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:35 am 

Chambers 23 & 24 makes a good finale! Throughout all the dances I've noticed that some parts of some tracks just make me move effortlessly, almost like a wind or like a current that just carries me "away"!

"Hoist the sail" all ye "wenches and lads", we're heading onwards! I think starduster is onto something... something wonderful may take place indeed !!

Come ON ! LIFE awaits us all ! Let's LIVE ! ALL of you ! Right NOW !

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:05 am 
Posting Freak

your pic gave me "full-body" goose bumps ... yes let's sail away !

styx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TcztyNlFx0

and Enya, of course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glyErSTQrDI

and Chris Cross
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7khQNR7s1Ho

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:55 am 

Epic! 8)