WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Put on your Red Shoes... Let's Dance (with the Earth)
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:41 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Onyks wrote:
Tomorrow I will do the grand cycle again! That is the music from chamber 17-24 from the AA CD. I enjoy movement, and music. In the 4th philo there is mentioned that the grand cycle can be done through either: dancing to the music, or studying the paintings, or reading the poems.

The Grand Cycle only refers to the The Mind-Body Movement Techniques in the Fourth Philosophy paper. It is for using the music Chamber 17-24 and your body movements. The 56 times it takes to complete it is over a period of about 28 days.

The other two Techniques in Fourth Philosophy paper are designed for other outcomes.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:04 am 

Ah, yes! I should have read the 4th philo before I posted that... My memory was not spot on.

This is what I meant:

If you are unable to proceed through the Grand Cycle, you may still find the tools to build your bridge in the remaining two techniques.

...and of course the rest (regarding the techniques) can be read in the 4th philo !

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
... doing the Grand Cycle inspires me to "do" the Lyricus Discussions (read them all out-loud to my Self) and then I go on to re read the four philos ... it my yearly "reboot" - sync-ed with Nature, or so it seems.

Darlene, do you have a "study guide" for the Lyricus "practice" ? I have all but forgotten the actual suggestions, and don't even know where to find them, because the search engine in the website is useless (to me) ... what I do is read #1 on the first day of the month...#2 on the second ect ect ect - I read #1 today but I don't read them for a full year any more... just need to "bump" them up in the HMS

to me, doing the Grand Cycle is so much more than dancing to music - or becoming aware of my body's language ... it is total submersion into a frequency field called the Wingmaker's Material ... that re-calibrates my resonance ("tuning fork") ... and it always make me feel genuine graitude - for James' talents, and the LTO's work. It my first step in "starting over" - just in case, I hit a wall so hard it knocked me sense-less HA

so MANY distractions this year ...omg, it's hard to keep up (much less ahead) --- we've got the election, climate change on the Sun too, Nibiru (second sun / super wave) - trannies in the ladies room, hyper inflation/market crash, jehadist rap-u-geeze ... and a magnetic pole shift - just to name a few ... the grand cycle brings all the shadows and echos back into focus ... and turns on the lights for me :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:25 am 
Posting Freak

Tonight is is the full moon in April ... Let's Dance ! (again, to the music of the Grand Cycle) ... 15th year for me ... seven years of doing the QP and HV s techniques ....daily and reestablishing my relationship with Nature - that allows me to experience Independence ... priceless experience and state of being ... come join the dance with us... celebrate Eternal Life as our Creator intended.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:58 am 

well put! ... I recommend GC to all who has access to ancient arrow tracks ch17-ch24 and the 4th philo

to celebrate Eternal Life... indeed!

I appreciate your drive for the GC, starduster... it might have passed unnoticed for me otherwise! And thanks to that I am now on my 4th year ! I enjoy it !

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:47 am 

"the lyrics" from ancient arrow chamber 20 track are : to provide guidance to mankind

it is very windy outside, and fascinating to listen to the sound that occurs when the wind blows (this hard) as long as the timbers don't crash on me roof :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

thank you for joining the Dance Onyx ... and thank-you to all of those who danced silently with us --- I believe our dancing somehow assist Nature -
I hate when it is over and promise to try to stay "in tune" - but by the time a year rolls around, I am glad for the adjustment in my tone 8) ... I