WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Co-creating Our New Habitat
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:16 am 
 WWW  Profile

Mind analyzes, and Heart resonates.

After long contemplation, I determined my reaction.

I would like to post a link at this place.
If you want to share this link with your friends, please convey my message to your friends, although my English would not so good.

After the whirlpool rising from outgush of contents of next WingMakers’ website, I found a website.

In this website, I regain the access privileges to the contents of the staging site of WingMakers.

Firstly I hesitated to share this link with public. Because this website seems a kind of mirror site of the staging site, and the host manager closed the staging site after disclosing to public.

However, I determined to share this website with you.
There are various reasons for it.

First of all this website did not be found by hacking.
Although this finding is achieved with Grand Event Strings, I found it by using the search engine basically.

Next, the domain holder of it is Ernest Mbenkum who is the founder of LightCode Inc.
http://www.lightcode.com/
I think we can regard this domain as one of the expansions of WingMakers’ website.
This is not same with staunchire.com.

And above all WingMakers’ material exists to expand our consciousness.
Humanity needs WingMakers’ material, that’s all.

As many members of this forum put it, I assume they are observing our reactions.
I believe this is an experimental trial.

For example, when the great discovery like the Grand Portal, how should people or the first discoverer act?

Hide, or share?

I hear the frequency of heart and I analyze it with mind.
And I would like to follow the heart frequency.

In my perspective, they might want to hear our ideas and opinions on new website of WingMakers.

i.e. what is your the most favorite YouTube Video? or so on.

This could be co-creation.

This is My answer for all

http://thoughtcomputing.org/

Kindest regard

shima

Last edited by shima on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Co-creating Our New Habitat
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:02 am 

thank you. shima. it is a wonderful topic. especially suitable for me. I also want to share something ,but suffer from my limited English. and I often think I have too much thing to do and too little time to speak. but I think nothing more important than to express and practice the heartvirtue between us。
Today is our traditional Lantern Festival. It's also had the meaning of reunion. and I also feel some new reunion between all of us. I feel the connection between all of us are more greater than ever . I saw their inner connections.thank you all。I wish we have a good start. just like you said : Co- creating Our new Habitat.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:56 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, thank you Shima, I am grateful that you took the opportunity to "transfer knowledge" - I believe that you did the right thing (passed the test) I was misled by your "hint" of EM - I mistunderstood Ernest's last name to begin with a V :oops:

I immediately copied the April 2013 interview, because it was the only "new materials" in the "new" website :mrgreen:

I am glad to know that you didn't "hack" anything ... and that your true nature inspired you to share what you discovered ... "let that which flows to me - flow through me" (paraphrased from "the secret" found in the Energetic Heart paper)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 pm 
Posting Freak

yuxue wrote:
thank you. shima. it is a wonderful topic. especially suitable for me. I also want to share something ,but suffer from my limited English. and I often think I have too much thing to do and too little time to speak. but I think nothing more important than to express and practice the heartvirtue between us。
Today is our traditional Lantern Festival. It's also had the meaning of reunion. and I also feel some new reunion between all of us. I feel the connection between all of us are more greater than ever . I saw their inner connections.thank you all。I wish we have a good start. just like you said : Co- creating Our new Habitat.

your English is perhaps better than mine (a native) please don't let it suppress your intent to share your personal knowledge (experiences with the materials) with us, your desire to contribute, is (IMO) inspired ... I look forward to hearing more from you ... I will relase a Lantern tonight in an effort to express my desire for "reunion" physically - thank you for letting us know the day, when we can collectively contribute to that effort.

I didn't always recognize who "runs" the WMF - but it became apparent to me about five years ago, when after many years of posting in the forum, that it was somehow being "regulated" and that when IN the forum they were able to inspire individuals to contribute their thoughts - the concepts that the WMs wanted discussed ... I believe that everything that has transpired over the years - even the conflicts - served a purpose - as they worked to "hone" polish and facet the diamond/light source beneath our "crusty exteriors"

personally I hope they never take down the old (original) website - but maybe it is time I stepped out from that "comfort zone" too - I trust the LTO has OUR best interest in mind and that they are active members of this forum ... "what IS - is what should be" ... everything serves a purpose - everyone serves an individuated purpose in this evolution - each of us plays a vital role in the unfolding of the Plan of First Source and the expression of Universal Truth.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:02 am 

Your enthusiasm is contagious, starduster. coincidentally, James's new video also have put lanterns in the picture. metaphor our god-fragments .

the Leaks of the new webside came from us, I think cool saw it from our blog. ygh found the new website url from the links.he has such kind of talent, but no one is elite. there are only James Bond and Holmes of wm wedsite . ha ha . maybe next time Mark should hide the things more secret lest our holmes and James Bond detect them out again。 :mrgreen:
I think just like ygh said , all is the events string . I was in distress when I saw the vedio.I even dream I fall from the plane.the night after I saw the video, I dream a rope come from the sky, I dreamed I grabbed the rope climb up along the wall of the well escapes, when I saw the words: there are no battle here, Love wins. My worries then disappear immediately.the message came very in time.it just like the bliss of wind brought by James. it seem made for me. maybe other people just don't need to be remind so urgent。there are one paragraph in James‘s new interview:

"James: One thing I want to mention, Mark, is that while these Volumes are good resources to learn about the WingMakers Materials and really understand the intricacies of how they all fit together… the seeker doesn’t need them. I know that’s not what my publisher wants me to say, but it’s true. Everything I’ve written or produced in my life, relative to this project called the WingMakers, is really a… prompt or reminder for those who already know the material. Who already know the way to their soul, but have gotten distracted. So, all of these materials are simply there to remind you. In a sense, divert you from your distractions, and nurture that part of you that really doesn’t get nurtured very much by our current culture."

so I think I'm the one who need remind. maybe I had amnesia just like the Solomon in the QM story。

Last edited by yuxue on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:33 am 

Hi Shima, thank you soooo much for sharing your discovery!!! It lighted my heart deeply that I pop up to speak. Even though I'm not so often visited it, it brightened my heart strongly to see it again, after it closed for long...

And while I was wondering how you found out this website, I then followed heart's guidance, (if it is), and entered a small part of a paragraph that most touched me but solely appeared in the new website, and this new domain appeared in google search too. :D

Appreciated your spirit of discovering, and I finally feel that what I learned from practicing of 6 heart virtues at my personal background can be linked back to this material.

BTW, the paragraph I like most is:

“You see, the recitation of philosophy is based on words and mental ideology. Yes, it can change behaviors to be sure, but it doesn’t bring the ultra-fine frequencies into the human instrument. Only behaviors that are consistent to the virtues of the heart will purify and prepare the human instrument to perceive the soul or higher self. To see its movements, its perspectives, its insights, its consciousness. So, behaviors bring about preparation of the human instrument, and these behaviors must be coherent and clear, and the only way they can be of this quality, is if they’re genuine. ”You cannot fake this. You cannot practice like a machine. You must be human, vulnerable, open, humble, and willing to learn from yourself more than you’re willing to accept the words of another.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:04 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you for commenting.

yuxue, as the Leader of alpha group of China, I expect you to play the various roles.
As you put it, I think your most profound mission is re-union.
I believe you understand my proposal.
And I had sensed very well the nature of leak of this time from your community.

And starduster, yes! there is no value resides in what is gotten by fraud.

Luminousthings, yes! delight is the most universal reaction to Love.

Love Wins
Love Wins!

shima

Last edited by shima on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

Okay, I would like to offer suggestions to Creators of WingMakers’ website.

I believe we need the information warehouse for researchers.
I am very glad to see that they include Conscious Media Interview.

But I hope other interview or script also have to be housed.

For example, “Hard Questions for Mark Hempel and James” by WANT to KNOW. INFO, “Letter from James” to Asha Deane posted by Kerry in her blog.

If there is the person who assembles their pdf files like John, they would include them in our new website.

Of course, copyright issue would exist, but if it is free and neutral, no one speak out against having the data on the WingMakers.com.

shima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:57 am 
 WWW  Profile

And I have strong interests in other languages books as a translator.

For example, I have not known this Chinese AAP by Psiage.
http://book.douban.com/subject/6013396/

(I don’t know whether Mark gave the permission to publish it officially since WingMakers.com had not announced)

I would like to know the WM books in other languages.
If you know the other translation books of WM, please share them with us.

shima

Last edited by shima on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:05 am 
 WWW  Profile

My books.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_nos ... kers+shima

(WingMakers LLC gave the permission to publish all of them)

shima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:06 pm 

wow, shima. You are really talented. we only published one book. Theytold me they had gotten the James's approval. the publish house contact with the James and James sold the copyright to them.
now I had translated the three novel that James had released. also want to published them. or we couldn't share the book not infringe the copyright of WingMakers.
After all, China has a population of one billion three hundred million. approximately twenty percent of the world's population. they are more needs to be activated. especially those authors and writers in the field of literature and art. These books are the new paradigm of literature and art。
besides, three new books had been embedded with the content that associated with the China, I believe part of reason of it is to arouse the reader's interest in China.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:26 pm 
 WWW  Profile

yuxue, indeed.
China is one of the most important targets for James' recent works.
For its big population, Chinese people have great influence to CHEF.

WMM is the excellent tools for bringing the coherence to our mind and heart.
I am very happy the increasing of readers in China.

The book publication is good way to expand readers. Because the mind needs the integrated information packet like book.

And the habitant of this planet loves Art. The artistic expression is so essential.

James found Mark, Mark found John, Chris Lock, and Ernest.

I believe they want you to join to next developing stage of WingMakers Saga.
The key concept is Co-creation.

shima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:32 pm 

shima wrote:
Thank you for commenting.

yuxue, as the Leader of alpha group of China, I expect you to play the various roles.
As you put it, I think your most profound mission is re-union.
I believe you understand my proposal.
And I had sensed very well the nature of leak of this time from your community.

And starduster, yes! there is no value resides in what is gotten by fraud.

Luminousthings, yes! delight is the most universal reaction to Love.

Love Wins
Love Wins!

shima

I don't think I'm the leader of WingMakers community in our country. shima. since the country is large,there are several different Wingmakers study group in here. and not only one translator,so we have different translation version about the wm materials. I'm just one of the readers who relative have more interested in wingmakers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:32 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I found that James Note disappeared on Event Temples.com.

I would like to request that new website includes James Note again , if there is no problem.

shima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:39 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Yes, yuxue.
It is the major concern of mine to publish books in your country.

For example,
Do you think who is proper translator for The Dohrman Prophecy?
Have you already finished the translation of DP?

shima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 pm 

in fact. only two translated the new book. another member knew the wm from my blog just before the new website launch. and she translated them immediately . put all the content of three book on her blog. attract people to her blog. to make her follower。
So I want publish a formal version. compare the content that had been casual put on the internet by other people. the publisher have more strict requirements for the publishing books and translation level of the translator . Based on the consideration of the market and the readers.
besides,as a WingMakers follower Since 2008 and was one of the translators of WingMakers Material , and the original literature writer as well. had tried different style of writing. I might have different opinion and interpretation on some wm concept and literary translation。literary translation is not like the non-literary translation。
I would think all is events string。 publishing house of our country is state-owned. No private. They certainly can identify the good or bad ,If they accept my book, Then prove my translation have no problem。

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 pm 

My problem is I don't know how to introduce James’s book to those publisher , arouse their interest to publish them。 they seem more like publish Bestsellers or Popular books。

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:28 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Okay, yuxue.
I began to see the whole situation.
Are you a professional writer?
If so, it is quite good advantage.

In the fact, I have the complicated problem on releasing DP Japanese translation.
I have negotiated with Mark and James about releasing DP translation, but I don’t know the reason, James remains silence to my request.

And after long meditation I guess that James want DP to be translated in Chinese language officially first.
Because the main target readers of DP are Chinese people clearly.

I would like to send PM to you later on this subject.

shima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 am 

shima wrote:
Okay, yuxue.
I began to see the whole situation.
Are you a professional writer?
If so, it is quite good advantage.

In the fact, I have the complicated problem on releasing DP Japanese translation.
I have negotiated with Mark and James about releasing DP translation, but I don’t know the reason, James remains silence to my request.

And after long meditation I guess that James want DP to be translated in Chinese language officially first.
Because the main target readers of DP are Chinese people clearly.

I would like to send PM to you later on this subject.

shima

though DP had some picture is related to china. but I think it‘s main target is s all the reader in the world . I didn't see any content particular reflect china. Maybe James has other consideration.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:01 am 

about our community, there are competition exist . and also has cooperation and coherent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:08 am 
 WWW  Profile

yuxue wrote:
about our community, there are competition exist . and also has cooperation and coherent

Yes, me, too.

And aufheben(sublation) is the best way for us.

Practice

shima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:22 am 
Posting Freak

shima wrote:
I found that James Note disappeared on Event Temples.com.

I would like to request that new website includes James Note again , if there is no problem.

shima

there is a sub forum, in the Board Index of this forum called "James' Notes" ... I think you will find them all here: http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=25

or maybe not, seems some have linked to the now, nonexistent web page ... but perhaps you can put the pieces together ... or better yet, maybe someone who copied them might share them (in that section of the forum)

thank you in advance

Last edited by starduster on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:36 am 
Posting Freak

yuxue wrote:

though DP had some picture is related to china. but I think it‘s main target is s all the reader in the world . I didn't see any content particular reflect china. Maybe James has other consideration.

excuse me for butting in, but the entire "flavor" of the visuals in the DP book strongly suggest China (even if the story doesn't) - even if you aren't familiar with "Chinese letters/glyphs/signature-seals" -you instinctively know that the language (on the walls and in the background of the book etc) is "stylized" or ancient Chinese writing - or at least that was my first impression when I saw the Art ( I lived in Japan as a child - so maybe it wasn't so obvious to others) ... and we discussed, at the time that it was released, (see DP section of this forum) as YHG shared his findings with us, the many identifiable Chinese "symbols" that were layered into the Art - creating the possibility that these Art works might be coming from the Asian planetary TZ (one on each continent) - because of the distinct change from the Aztec/ Inca influence that the Hamoki Project had.

I believe that James state in the Intro, that he purpose-fully made the location and time vage - so your mind would fill in the details - yes it could have been anywhere without the art - which I believe did identify the time and location. (after telephones- but before cell phone - tee hee) but in some remote areas that could be now - the issues the book addressed are "time-less" and possibly eternal and common to all members of this species

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:17 am 
 WWW  Profile

Regarding Music section.

I think we need same contents with current website.

For example, I love these scripts.

*Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness
*Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness

And why is not DVD Meditations in TimeSpace there as a product?

And we need WingMakers' Complete Music Collection, Ancient Arrow Music CD Collection, Hakomi Music CD Collection.

shima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 am 

shima wrote:
yuxue wrote:

Yes, me, too.

And aufheben(sublation) is the best way for us.

Practice

shima

thanks for your reminder. in fact I had thought about co-create translation. but at that time we are not professional translator, and translate the novels for the first time,lack of experience, So I had more communication with professional translators more I had set up a online translation group . consists mainly by professional translators, They help me solve a lot of translation problems.
but I wish one day we could translated a book through co-create。

Last edited by yuxue on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.