WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: INCOMING!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OKydoky, finally, my patience has paid off - I've been taking my camera with me when I go to do my "chores" at dawn, for the past month, and taking pictures of the rising ... and then later - the setting Sun ... because I felt that Patti Brassard's message was sincere, and I took up her challenge to "LOOK for yourself" ... unfortunately she didn't tell us where to look, and there were far more days in mid Aug til mid September when the clouds did not allow me to see the sun rise or set ... but I kept seeing topics in other forums about "something strange in the SWern sky around sunset " they were all quickly debunked by resident "professional" astronomers and armatures alike - the guys starting the post "felt" sincere to me too, so I started looking in the SW west and taking pictures ... and hot dam I found a very bright object in the SW sky at sunset and started taking pictures of it nightly and got into the forum discussion of it when someone posted a topic called "There REALLY IS something strange in the SW sky" ... which is now over sixty pages long - and filled with hundreds of EYEWITNESS accounts of people who have see this thing ... recently - over the past THREE days - without even being Pinned (for obvious reasons)

due to my unfamilarity with the free Stellarium star-chart platform, when I check to make SURE that what I was taking pictures of, wasn't Venus, before I posted them ... I made a mistake, as it turns out I WAS looking at Venus the whole time ... but during the discussion, it became evident that there WAS something out there - I was just looking in the wrong place ... tonight I found it ... and it looks (through binoculars) exactly like what this woman filmed back in August - that she assumed was ISON - even though someone else in OZ, filmed something almost exactly the same (that was -automatically - ignored) a month or TWO earlier - which he believed was some other comet burning up ... comets don't burn for months on end - in the same location - and some were claiming that they have been seeing this object (in the same place) for over a YEAR

I saw it tonight and took dated and time stamped pictures, which I am not going to bore you with, because they don't do justice to what I saw ... my camera is only a 5x zoom - but my binoculars are 75x zoom and I could see clearly an object - on fire, with wings of fire behind it like a hawk in a dive ... it is spectacular, and heart stopping, once you lay eyes upon it ... like I said, the lady who took this video - has a much better camera ... and she isn't the only one (as mentioned) who has downloaded their findings to You-tube ... and the topic on GLP, now has 76,000 views ... and people downloading their pic in there for the past two days - so "the cat is out of the bag" ... time for NASA to own up - but they are shut down hummmmmm (everything is making a great deal of sense now - it is ALL a distraction)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZyqndglk48#t=24

this is exactly what I saw through my binoculars, and when I get a battery, for the camera attachment, I am going to take pictures of it - and post them in here - so you will be inspired, to go LOOK FOR YOUR SELF ... it is visible with the naked eye, low on the horizon (10 degrees or less) in the WSWern sky ... just about half way between Venus and where the sun sets ... but when you look at it through a telescope or a pair of good lenses - you will NOT believe what your are seeing is real ... because there has never been anything like it - and the resident "pro s" and paid shill/agents and debunkers - have all gone into hiding ...

now ... let's discuss this - calmly

Post subject: Re: INCOMING!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

80+ EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS in one forum over a two day period
dozens of vids and pictures posted by independent individuals
74 pages of reasoning
2,208 replys
171 five stars - withOUT ever being Pinned it has managed to stay on the front page of GLP for four days now

more people LOOKING ... more people convinced that it isn't VENUS (for good reason, it AIN'T VENUS and not even close)

oh, and one official agent/troll on duty (the other two deserted their post)

here is a better picture than mine, of what you will be seeing through your binoculars ... with the naked eye, it looks just like a short fat com-trail (only it hasn't moved for over a year)
Image (taken last year and ignored)

go look for yourself (nothing prevents you) after the sun has just set - skan the horizon between Venus (where it would be if you drew a straight line down to the horizon from where it is) and where the sun set (just past mid point but closer to the sun) ... UNTIL YOU SEE IT ( I saw it at 6:45 Mountiain time, last night)- and you will, if that is your sincere intent - because IT IS THERE - shinning brightly for ALL to see

some see it before Venus appears ... I saw it just after - prob depends on your POV ... but you won't be disappointed, "patience pays" - no hurry - it will be there tomorrow if you missed it today

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:55 pm 

So all the fuzz in the mainstream world is distracting us from something that and it is incoming from the sky approaching earth from WSW?
I am quite sure I have not seen this myself outside beneath the sky, only on my pixel screen online @WWW, but I am just for the discussions sake going to assume that it is incoming.

I wonder If anyone knows what this object is? It is something physical right? What does it consist of? Is it meteorite-like object? or an Alien fireball? And it is approaching straight at earth or passing by? Does anyone know this or is it impossible to tell yet at this point?
Where will it hit I wonder? Or what will happen if it passess real close by the earth? What a sight it must (will) be? When will it hit does anyone know that?
Whats your thesis?

are we approaching the GP?

DEVELOPMENTAL SHIFTS
There are four developmental shifts that precede the emergence of the Grand Portal, and these generally occur within 3-5 generations of the discovery. They are unfolded in the following order:

A physical shift is expressed in the planetary environment and spatial surroundings. This physical shift is symbolic of the momentous changes in the virtual structures that prepare the species for the Grand Portal. The physical shifts generally take expression through weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease – all of which impact on economic and planetary stability.

An emotional shift is expressed in the movement of the species to more effectively manage their emotional center (heart) at an energetic, non-physical level, enabling a higher bandwidth connection between the heart and brain centers. This heart-brain connection aligns the energetic centers of the soul carrier to accept a more intense awakening of the intuitive powers innately present in the genetic mind of the species.

A mental shift is expressed as the genetic mind of the species is made more accessible to the species as a result of the previous shift in heart-brain integration. The genetic mind – as the repository of information defined by the species – operates independent of horizontal time flows and can provide quantum leaps in knowledge if its higher dimensional information packets are accessed.

A shift within the genetic mind occurs when the grid of the genetic mind becomes discontinuous, forming into multiple groupings. Members of the species will energetically reorganize into resonant groups, each accessing different regions of the genetic mind and evolving a discrete sub-genetic mind whose resonant coupling is more closely fitted to each group.

I believe we are, in fact, approaching the Grand Portal

What should one do about this? I do not know what you should do. But I can tell you what I would do at the moment when a meteorite would be hitting earth or passing by, "shuffling the deck" so to speak... I'd go looking for seeds for food, to start a garden, and establish a relationship with Nature... appreciate Earth, and rejoice in great companionship. Sit by the fire, exercise my interests, practice the things I like, Improve myself, and wait for spring, until I can plant my garden. I will do that anyways, regarding if a meteorite would hit the earth or not, so for me there will be no dramatic change except for the fact that the internet where I daily study and educate myself will most likely be offline... ÁND, If the meteorite hits me, there is nothing I can do about it. But maybe this is not a meteorite. Hmm... maybe this fire ball? is something? that will be; instead of one big BOOM?, a series of ZUP ZUP ZUPs? or maybe a couple of ZHUP ZHUPs?, or maybe even a long ZHAAM? do you even know what a ZHUP is? or what a long ZHAAM would mean ?? neither do I,... I was just messin around, but jokes aside; the times ahead will lead to extreme weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease – all of which impact on economic and planetary stability. ?

Last edited by Onyks on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:06 pm 

I saw you made another post, meanwhile I was writing mine, and I would like to reply to the picture, which is really fiery, and the fact that the picture is taken a year ago (and has been ignored) is totally bananas. Why has it not moved? Has it not moved since? WÁoW! It looks epic, I'll need to find a pair of binoculars and step out beneath the sky to see it for myself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 pm 

To lift our moods I'd like to share this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sMMzwNEqnA --may it empower you too.

The first minute of the song (give it volume) goes really well with the picture and the video of that fire thing in space that starduster linked for us to see. At least for me this sound is stirring me, it sounds like epic moments before storm, except for the flute, which "guarantees" happiness and the no of worries.

If you want to sing along with the singers of the song...? ... I figured out that you can tone it like this:
(N)Oa(h) Hey Yah
O(m)a(n) Hey Ya(n) - Heee
Kwantu Sumahá(n)
Hey Yama - Hey Yee
(N)O(w)a Hey Yah
O(m)a Heey Yee
Qwantu Sumáha
Hey Yah Heijj-Yeee

And

Hoah Hey Yah
Oman Hey Yan - Heee
Kwantusum Ahá
Hey Yama - Hey Yee
Owa Hey Yah
Oma Heey Yee
Quantusum Áha
Hey Yah Heijj-Yeee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:41 pm 

Hi Starduster

As I am currently not in a position location and time wise now to assist with personal eyewitness reporting and filming I have PM’d you a few links related to your research project. You may already have them but as I “accidently” spotted them whilst doing other research I thought I would pass them on.

Cheers
Tolsap

The universe is a powerful catalyst of the inborn instinct to ascend in consciousness, but our species has fallen to the gaze of a ten-foot experience called television, and seldom, if ever, searches the night sky. (James Q&A)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak

well, in less than a week, there have been almost two hundred eye-witness reports, utubes are showing up daily ... most are non conclusive, the debunkers swear it is comtrails in the sunset, but can't produce anything conclusive either ... comtrails do not have the same "texture" feeling and depth as show in this series of vids, taken over months, in the same spot, at the same time nightly ... note the "flaming V" is "contained" it does not "stream behind this object that is always pictured descending - yet it doesn't change position

depending on your POV from this rotating globe, it is to the left, above, or even to the right of the place where the sun has set,

as of today, the discussion has gone on for 11 days, and taken up 160 pages
it has 4,788 "replys"
154,471 VIEWS and
286 "5 star" ratings

and this is just one forum

next week we are having a metor shower that will get even MORE people looking UP ... it is amazing - to me, how many people are willing to share their "personal wisdom" dispite the ridicule, and to go out and discern for themselves ... if it is true or not ... but even the ones who haven't SEEN it are just as excited about it as the ones who have ... finally thing on earth are making sense - from a Universal perspective

check out this vid ... this is what I believe I saw, but due to weather and "technical dysfunctionalty" haven't been able to see again ... the second time I saw it - I was afraid to look through the binoculars ... but I am still looking - this time to prove to my SELF - that it isn't the very similar looking contrail at sunset ... not what I saw - that looked way more like this

( one of a series of vids, taken over months times posted on Utube almost six months ago from OZ)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az8rzd1BeNI

thank you all for your interest, I 've been really busy this week, but I should have less on my plate next week ... I can see winter coming, the Peak is white ... gotta get those nuts stored up :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

the thread is still going on GLP - page 212
6,364 replies 202,696 views
(348) 5 star rating - with all this interest - something must be there

someone finally got a real pic of it - so you know what and where to look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM5zVETkjsk

for reference on Hercolubus (planet with a tail) watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ0N-Qq3CI

something more recent
in5d.com scroll down for topic of current interest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 am 
Posting Freak

Hi,okay I have thought about it,what is it. I think it could be clusters of pollution coming from our atmosphere,and is going up into the outer levels of Earths atmosphere. It may also be caused from solar radiation and radiation coming from earth,their fusing together. Its not in space,or coming from a constellation ,I believe its a bi-product of this pollution merging together from the sun and the earth. Their being carried by Wind currents.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:27 am 
Posting Freak

Well,when I teenager I liked laying in the Sun. Anyway sometimes I would entertain myself by putting my hair in front of my face like a veil. Anyway what would happen is the sun shining threw my hair would create small orbs of light of different colors. Rainbows.......

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak

The BIGGEST Coverup in USA History
Posted on October 25, 2013 by stateofthenation2012

What Obama and NASA don’t want you to know!
*Re-posted with permission from CCRG @ cosmicconvergence.org

We live in a time when common sense has become quite rare. Likewise, the voice of reason has fled humankind. For these reasons the following essay will be quite difficult for many to understand or believe or imbibe.

CONTEMPLATION:
If you were running the world during these tumultuous times, and you knew that events were on the horizon which would forever alter the entire planetary civilization, would you use the global mainstream media to tell everyone?
If those earth-shattering events were as unstoppable as they were fateful, would you disseminate this information?

If your answer is “Yes”, what will the 7 billion plus people who reside on Planet Earth do the next day? That is, after you tell them that their world is about to come to an end.
Will they still go to work?
Will they continue to support the Consumer Society?
Will many of them even want to get out of bed again after they hear what is coming?

Herein lies the challenge that is faced by the World Shadow Government (WSG).

Bear in mind that they know exactly what is around the corner. Their strategically-located observatories and high-powered telescopes give them access to scientific data and astronomical phenomena which is so compelling they feel they have no alternative but to:
• distract us
• deceive us
• divert our attention

Remember, there is one thing — more than anything else — which the WSG fears.

That is uncontrolled chaos.
They know—> that real mayhem in the streets will not treat them well.
Therefore, spontaneous social pandemonium is their greatest worry.
Unpredictable political paroxysms strike fear into their hearts.
Uncontrollable financial volatility will only serve to shatter their control matrix.

With this understanding one can better comprehend the many unreasonable and irrational, mindless and foolish, crazy and insane actions taken by the World Shadow Government. Obviously they know that their time is up. Accordingly, they have less and less control – by the day – over how things will play out.

Yes, they may have a Plan A, a Plan B, and a Plan C. However, there are many emerging eventualities over which they have far less influence than what they are used to. Their bunkers buried deep underground may not be in the protected areas they once thought. Nor are their off-planet rendezvous sites as safe from solar system calamities as they once believed. Of course their experiments with time travel and interstellar travel, wormholes and parallel universes, blank slate technology and invisibility cloaking have already proved disastrous

more here: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=2257#more-2257

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

new pictures of the Incoming object ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTaUqmWPu8I

I have convinced myself, that this is NOT venus, because Venus is a Planet that orbits the Sun and because of that orbit, it "appears" in our skys, first, because it is big and close - but in a different location every night as well ... this object - appears in the same place, in the SW sky, every night for the six months that I have been watching it - get bigger and brighter ... it is not a Known Planet, orbiting our Sun

I am going to take another look, tonight, if we have clear skies - I will take my own "look-see" (hopefully with my telescope) weather permitting. I'd really like to see a floating, illuminated pyramid, suspended in the heavens, reminds me of the Luxor, and a reflecting pool ... that vid is certainly revealing, if it is not "shopped" ....it really is hard to get your mind to accept what your eyes are seeing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.allskycam.com/u.php?u=488

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:14 am 

Perhaps the real distraction is that the sky is falling?? Fear is possibly one of the biggest distractions to the expansion of one"s consciousness. Fear isolates and suspends one's life. My prediction is that Earth and all of it's life forms will remain long after this Comet Ison, Planet X, Blue Kachina has long passed from our view. Live for today, be alive now and tune to the symphony of Source that envelopes us all. The collective of Humanity is Source, in that reality we can repel any and all terrestrial calamities.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:27 am 

starduster wrote:

I believe the image in the pictures is the moon, distorted from the rain and or condensation glare on the camera's protective cover??

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:24 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:

I believe the image in the pictures is the moon, distorted from the rain and or condensation glare on the camera's protective cover??[/quote

actually the moon was a) not full, and b) up- but not in the shot (which is why it was so unusual - others suggest it was ice crystals - but it moves across the lens in the animated shots - rising in the West and moving East (from OZ) and I don't think that they had the same weather in all skycams location locations ??? ... but you can and may believe whatever you want ... I suggest that you step outside and go look at it for yourself ... before you dismiss it as the moon ... actually the object that I see every night just before sunset until a little after eight - in basically the same place ... is much brighter than the moon - just much smaller - if it was as big as the moon - you couldn't look at it ...

but we will know for sure, by the end of Jan - when Venus disappears for eight days, and reappears as the morning start for six months of the year ...

Last night, someone ran a live webcam of Venus -and I could watch it and look at what I have been told was Venus - at exactly the same time as the camera was broadcasting it over the web ... when the camera started recording- Venus was an orange sliver of light - the object I was looking out of my window at - was just as round and brilliant as ever ... not even orange - sparkling white and through my telescope was round and fully illuminated ... so that more or less confirmed to me - that what I am looking at - Ain't Venus even though it is up before sunset and the brightest light in the SW sky - can't see it tonight - we were chemtrailed unmercifully today , and are still trying (since dawn) to move Cali's dumpage along ... bad air quality for the past two days for man and beast - but I can't complain, it was fifty-sumpten today ... I just wish someone would make a key-chain alert system - so we could know when not to go outside ... to go along with a rad and UV detector - I kinda have my own ... a very specific type of headache- that is nauseating enough that I have no appitite - and drink water all day - I call it my "chem-trail diet" - and I try to stay indoors all day - with my air purifier haha - the warmest day in almost a month and I couldn't even go out there today ... the three times that I did, I had a sneezing fit - the animals all have gook running and act like they have a headache too

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Hologram fu kin with your future self.
Anu laughing hard at just how gullible his followers are.
Safe underground below Denver airport.
5 stories deep.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Blaze, Blaze, Blaze the Violet Fire

Transmuting ALL shadow

Into Light, Light, Light.

Purple Dragons come help you SD