WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Islam wants you to be perfect !
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm 

Many people believe that religion controls you and it do not want you to be fully perfect .

Well it can be true for other religions because they got manipulated by Satan Worshiper free masons and Illuminati .

But it is not true for Islam . Islam wants you to be perfect . Allah sent Prophet Muhammad SAW as a perfect Human to guide Humans towards their Lord and towards perfection or their self .

We have out fleshy animilistic body and a soul in it .

If this flesh overcome the soul then our soul also becomes materialistic ie empty of Good Morals.

If soul dominates the flesh this this flesh becomes soul . Although it looks as a normal body but it have characteristics of soul .

This is termed as cleansing and purification of the self in Islam.

The cleaning of our self leads to purification and perfection of our self .

There are many stages for this and it is the goal of every Muslim .

But it will only Happen if you have true belief in God .

How to define God ?? In Islam we don't know how God looks like or what is He . We only know Him by His attributes like loving , merciful , All knowing , etc... It is similar as First Source .

The ways of perfection are all present in Quran . The book for Guidance from Allah , the First Source or whatever you call Him .

A glimpse of how Islam tells you to be perfect is in the following video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjaNSraWTC0

Thanks and PEACE .

Post subject: Re: Islam wants you to be perfect !
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:02 pm 

There is a clue to what this section of the forum is about in it's title.

News room , and general member announcements.

I can't see anything about preaching a particuler BELIEF.

If someone came on here pushing the bible, or any other BELIEF system, I would say the same thing to them , as I will to You SOLDIER.
Take YOUR BELIEF to where others perhaps need such a prop, I for one don't NEED any such control.
You are displaying a very annoying obsessionto convert others to YOUR BELIEF.
Thanks, but no thanks.
kevin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:05 pm 

cropredy wrote:
There is a clue to what this section of the forum is about in it's title.

News room , and general member announcements.

I can't see anything about preaching a particuler BELIEF.

If someone came on here pushing the bible, or any other BELIEF system, I would say the same thing to them , as I will to You SOLDIER.
Take YOUR BELIEF to where others perhaps need such a prop, I for one don't NEED any such control.
You are displaying a very annoying obsessionto convert others to YOUR BELIEF.
Thanks, but no thanks.
kevin

Thanks for your advice but no thanks .

Islam is truth and guides to truth .

Only spirituality cant bring peace and love because we have examples of the past . Hindus were very much spiritual but they had a caste system and they used to make a shuder deaf if he somehow listened to their spiritual talk .

If you become spiritual and powerful and after that you have no fear due to which you will become a biggest curse for humanity . You will claim kinghood as you will be strong from all and you will then destroy the peace of the world .

Only spirituality do not bring peace . Religion ( Islam ) is must .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 pm 

What use, we are not interested in Islam...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 pm 

I appreciate your willingness to bring light and truth to others.

However, I would like to kindly mention that convertion has no value if it is forced. If the origin of convertion is fear, it will not be genuine.

It is only valuable if it is a free, authentic choice made by the individual himself/herself. Also, if that to which one is trying to convert others does not respect authentic free will, then it is a tool of manipulation, an instrument of control not affiliated with God, designed to deceive and abuse through fear.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm 

Perfection is a concept of wholeness misunderstood. This comes from our manifesto of the Sovereign Integral. In a sense, we all desire perfection and perhaps self-perfection even more deeply so. We like to practice our religion, because then we have something that makes us feel good, because we are good. Yet, all people are good in their heart. Even the most evil ones can be touched deeply by certain things, if only we knew how... Love. Love is the highest intelligence, the heart knows. You may think that the heart doesn't know because things are said differently, but the heart knows. Love knows everything.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:28 am 

Urahara wrote:
I appreciate your willingness to bring light and truth to others.

However, I would like to kindly mention that convertion has no value if it is forced. If the origin of convertion is fear, it will not be genuine.

It is only valuable if it is a free, authentic choice made by the individual himself/herself. Also, if that to which one is trying to convert others does not respect authentic free will, then it is a tool of manipulation, an instrument of control not affiliated with God, designed to deceive and abuse through fear.

Allah says in Chapter 2

And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Surah like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (if there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.

But if ye cannot and of a surety ye cannot then fear the Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones, which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

The hell is for those who bring mischief in the earth . The hell is for merciless destroyers of Humanity , not for peaceful good people .

Islam do not say to believe because there is hell . Islam gives you opportunity to study it and then realize and think upon . You cant comment on any religion without studding it . Dont base your beliefs about Islam on other religions .

Islam is the fastest growing religion of the world . WHY ?? You will realize it if you read Quran .

If any one says Hell , you believe he said it for you . No , Hell is for bad people . So why you go against it . Arent you are good ?? Only being good is not enough . You have to be harsh at some times . So will you do justice ?? You will only do if you fear God and hell .

If there is no hell then there will be destruction in the society forever as you see it in west and some in east .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 am 

Excerpt from Interview James Session 3

James: Yes, that’s good, Mark. It’s wise to let go of those things you don’t instantly resonate with or make sense to you. Sometimes releasing this intellectual need to understand things is precisely what brings in the understanding.

The interesting thing is that the activation of the Presence is a simple process but rarely acknowledged by the leading spiritual paths on the planet.

Mark: Why is that?

James: It is hard to say mostly because it renders the institutional foundation obsolete. For example, if a spiritual path says it’s without a founder who had an extraordinary spiritual experience, then the religion seldom evolves into something anything sustainable.

Try to imagine Christianity without the conversion experience of St. Paul, or Buddhism without the enlightenment of the Buddha, or Islam without the rapturous visions of Mohammed. These religions—at their core—require their founders to venture into the mystical heights, and these experiences then become institutionalized as THE PATH.

When indeed the experiences were in fact the individual interacting with their Presence and tapping into its intelligence . . . just as any of us can do.

But then what happens, is the leader is framed outside of humanity with a unique destiny, and to some extent that’s true, but the core experience—access to their Presence and its innate empowerments—this is absolutely normal and available to all who put forth the effort.

The human imagination is equally effective in arguing for its limitations, as it is in envisioning its freedoms and powers.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 am 

Tolsap wrote:
Excerpt from Interview James Session 3

James: Yes, that’s good, Mark. It’s wise to let go of those things you don’t instantly resonate with or make sense to you. Sometimes releasing this intellectual need to understand things is precisely what brings in the understanding.

The interesting thing is that the activation of the Presence is a simple process but rarely acknowledged by the leading spiritual paths on the planet.

Mark: Why is that?

James: It is hard to say mostly because it renders the institutional foundation obsolete. For example, if a spiritual path says it’s without a founder who had an extraordinary spiritual experience, then the religion seldom evolves into something anything sustainable.

Try to imagine Christianity without the conversion experience of St. Paul, or Buddhism without the enlightenment of the Buddha, or Islam without the rapturous visions of Mohammed. These religions—at their core—require their founders to venture into the mystical heights, and these experiences then become institutionalized as THE PATH.

When indeed the experiences were in fact the individual interacting with their Presence and tapping into its intelligence . . . just as any of us can do.

But then what happens, is the leader is framed outside of humanity with a unique destiny, and to some extent that’s true, but the core experience—access to their Presence and its innate empowerments—this is absolutely normal and available to all who put forth the effort.

The human imagination is equally effective in arguing for its limitations, as it is in envisioning its freedoms and powers.

No this is wrong . Whatever you do you cant become a Prophet . It is blessing from God and chooses who He wants .

Try all of your efforts but you will never be told by God to spread truth or I have chooses you for this job etc..

You can elevate yourself but not equal to Prophet .

Have Mr james talked to God . He cant . If he did , he did with satan appeared in the form of god .

There is a specific way to talk with God , if you move yourself without a teacher then satan will make you go astray by using tricks .

This happens all the time . If a person gets completely perfect then satan comes to him and says I am angel from God , now you are Prophet or now it is not important for you to do any effort , just enjoy your life and you dont have to follow Islam more , etc.... This happened with Paul and Paul got decieved .

This happened with a great Muslim Saint and when the saint said to the satan , that no you are not an angel , you are satan so shut up . Then satan said to him that no one before you could save himself from my this trick . The saint replied , it is not due to me , it is because God guided me .

Peace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 am 

Do you see, Urahara? It is feeding it. There is a way not to feed it. There is no other way. It's everywhere the same prison, but our expression can carry this unique fragrance. It is only found in the heart and speaks directly, even when it is indirectly as to what is.