WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 'Generative Sharing'
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

... imagine the progress and development that would be accomplished on earth if the reconfiguration of the Genetic Mind encompassed a natural inclination towards 'Generative Sharing'... a new synergy of humanity would be born and spread like wildfire throughout the continents...

I am probably going out on a limb here (and I am finding it difficult to do justice to it with words) but it has to do with an exponential increase in clarity and perception that occurs when involved in a reciprocal flow of genuine heart to heart communication with another. I have experienced a similar feeling on previous occasions when speaking with close friends about the nature of life/reality etc. But there now seems to be something occuring very frequently (nearly to the point it is impossible to avoid), I have been getting this 'eerie' kind of feeling when communicating with people lately, it's as if time has more spaciousness and there is a new sense of expansion, but not only that; it is like there is some kind of new portal of consciousness becoming more accessible. I can feel now more than ever before the effects of transformation that the Wingmakers/Lyricus materials is having in my life. Maybe the activating qualities of the materials also has a priming effect that remains relatively dormant inside us until a certain culmination point arrives (in alignment with cosmic synchronisations) that provides a more potent opportunity to tap into and integrate new feilds of awareness and potential.
It is obvious that the WM/Lyricus materials are proliferated with information relating to an emerging transformation, but it is still an amazing and breath-taking/giving experience to actually feel the new waves arriving on our shores and vibrating through every cell of our Being. I get the feeling that the WingMakers materials has been priming us specifically for these coming times and have always contained a potent ability to activate us and open us up to new elements of potentiality within ourselves.

Does anyone here have an insight into what this intuitive feeling of 'Generative Sharing' is about ? Is it a facet of our spirituality that is emerging in life as part of this new era of transparency and expansion ?
I'm sure that most people have experienced the synergistic effect of heart to heart communication. The ignition key to open up this shared portal is in the form of 'Mutual Respect', 'Humility', 'Equality', 'Genuinity' and 'Surrenderedness'.
I get the feeling that what is happening when we immerse into a deepening exchange of 'Generative Sharing' may be a fleeting glimpse into a new understanding of our multidimension existence and united capabilities that will eventually become the very foundation of our living reality ))))))) ♥ O

Last edited by StrengthAndFreedom on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 'Generative Sharing'
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 am 
 WWW  Profile

A visitor arrived at my house when I was in the middle of creating this thread, I hadn't quite completed the posting, so I had to rush the finishing of it. I apologise if it seemed a bit fragmented and difficult to understand.
I just went back into what I was trying to describe and hopefully have now aligned it a bit more coherantly with the subject I was trying to express.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 am 

This has been happening to me too, so I think we are all on the right track!

We are supported in our co-creation of this new multi-dimensional way of being by our preparation and by the Earth changes and cosmic forces Earth is aligning with.

Quote:
It is a balanced equation: Earth/Nature + Individual Preparation = Sovereign Integral Realization. -James, Project Camelot interview

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thankyou Ana for sharing from your personal feeling and experience.
Maybe these kinds of abilities are natural and have been around forever, and is nothing really new. On a personal level I have experienced it as occuring more consistently in life. I am happy about that :) There is definitely a new feeling of change and transformation "in the air"... so does that mean the cosmos is changing/transforming/expanding/evolving or does that mean that this is going on within our own minds... or is it in fact One and the same ?? very interesting and quite humbling to contemplate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

True communication is more than just words, it is the deeper resonance that comes from within... two Beings when in true communication and sharing are not two separate rocks clashing together and protecting or guarding their individual properties, but are rather in a state of flux, a merging interchange of sharing, and helping... a fluid existence.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm 

That is beautiful StrengthAndFreedom. I have been feeling what you are describing also. 'Something wonderful' is happening.... There feels to be a 'connection' happening that is beyond words and I have seen it in many 'places'. I most certainly feel this with Evt. Temple sessions and also with some life 'circumstances' lately.

It feels to me like there is a loving 'grace' descending.... :) ....maybe I am just 'tuning into' it more.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 am 

Thought for the day:

Quote:
Student: What is the key to directing the Universe?

Teacher: To feel in union and harmony with the Universe. To truly feel that the Universe flows through you and in doing so creates the life-path upon which you walk. To trust this life-path, knowing it is a co-creation between you and the Universe, and to demonstrate this trust in matters small and large. Assuming all of these foundations are in place, then it is merely articulating the highest possible expression of your deepest heart.

Student: How do I come to know this?

Teacher: You listen to your original voice. You allow it to be expansive, mysterious, paradoxical, boundless, and joyful. When you give this part of you an opportunity to express itself, it will articulate the innermost yearning of your heart and soul, and it is to these yearnings that the Universe is most attuned to hear and respond to.

Lyricus Discourse 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:44 pm 

This is right on. I've been imagining this idea for some time myself, and it has yet to find me with as much potency as i can imagine for it.

Even with my closest friends, there seems to be a lack of this "Mutual Respect" and usually I can't get away with expressing from as deep in my original voice as I'd like to without receiving corrections or an end to the synergy from the other person. For synergy to occur, both parties must have this "mutual respect" and awareness of the common interest in synergizing, and so far I haven't met anyone that is even remotely interested in/aware of this possibility. Sometimes, like you mentioned, if we find ourselves in the middle of deep convo, me might have a sweet moment of it, but it never lasts, and it never carries over to everyday life.

It's like, I'm able to do my part of if, but without another conscious member of the synergy it's impossible, and so far i haven't met another conscious person except y'all.

Give hug, then receive hug, and so on, but after a while, I give a big hug and get "screw you" in return. (unintentionally on their part but still)

As for the idea of generative sharing itself, dude, this is pure goodness.

To be able to hear another person as THEY intended to be heard is an invaluable quality, and then to express and be recieved in the same way, well, that's it right there.