WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: First source ??
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
did you ever notice that the more people pray, the worse things get :lol:

believe what you will, but it doesn't change the fact that Religion is one of the Heirarchies that Anu established (along with Culture, Science and Politics) to enforce the alterations he made to the Human Mind System ... designed to Suppress Sovereignty and to conceal your true identity

Anu created new worlds in the realms of the minds ... and altered the Higher (Genetic) Mind to create the concensus reality that dominates our lives ...

you may be surprised to learn that one of his programs is called the GOD SPIRIT SOUL Complex ... and that the WMMs suggest strongly that we release our dependency upon these programs, and reprogram our OWN minds. Once we restore our consciousness, we will recall our true identity - but we can't do that if we are still depending on permission and approval from others - who will loose their importance and influence once you do that ...

You "Joined" that religion ... that demands you betray your fellow man to "serve God" ... a god -not of this world, not even of this species, who's only intent is to deceive you into joining him manipulate the masses - and to eliminate anyone who refuses to conform to his programs. In doing so, you - of your own free will - support and perpetuate Anu's programs, that conceal your true identity and control not only your actions but your thoughts. This may get you a seat at his table, in his "heavenly" realm of Death, but it will not get you his respect or trust because by joining him, you have betrayed your own species.

there is only one god ... but his name is not Allah ... it is Anu - whether you believe it or not ... it doesn't change the truth.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:47 pm 

It is an interesting idea that we should "reprogram" our minds. You won't find it in the WingMakers materials. Our minds are programmed, and when you re-program them, they are again programmed. All programs must be deactivated or bypassed, not "re-programmed"! Seems like Anu would like to put that idea through GMS, and in effect, he did. (The bypass is the authentic search by the wholeness navigator. "More about this later.")

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:24 am 

Whatever you do , after death you will burn in hell forever .

I told you that if we get closer to God we will control the Universe .

Why dont you reprogram yourself , are you god , we can do some spiritual genetic engineering to ourselves but cant run away from God .

Allah will say on the day of judgement that if they were gods they would not have been burning in hell .

You have not created yourself .

Anu was a normal king but you people made him god . He was a king and made some people slaves for gold mining .

Definetly he cant make human ( perfect ) if his first attempt lead to the formation of a deformed child >LOL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 am 

Our minds are so programmed. With that programmed mind, we go about explaining others what we know, believe, or think. First we must not run this silly program. It's like a batch-file, do you know what a batch-file is? It's like a simple script file, that runs other programs, so that you don't do anything in between these different commands, they run - the programs - whether you like it or not. If we can't even decline a simple command-file, how will we explore and disengage or engage our deeper layers? First source, is the foundation, the ground of consciousness, would we go that far? You are not even able to follow a thought, so it seems. I'm not speaking to you personally. It has been like this since day one. The interesting thing, if there is one, is that these external beliefs are so obvious. And it doesn't make any difference. We don't go very deep. Let's have patience with ourselves and our own expression, and go into it, simply look how our own mind is programmed, write it down, and explore that. It's very simple. This is an easy and very correct thing to do. And it is very, very interesting or good for the heart, your heart is opening up and you express more lovingly and this love has a great positive, vital impact to the human spirit. This is uplifting.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:02 am 

What will I do by this uplifting if my final place is hell forever .

You uplift yourselves with the true belief and you will have good life here and extremely good life in the here after .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I am the ancestral father of all creation. I am a personality that lives inside each of you as a vibration that emanates from all parts of your existence. I reside in this dimension as your beacon. If you follow this vibration, if you place it at the core of your journey, you will contact my personality that lives beneath the particles of your existence.

Click Image 4 Link 2 more Information which will help question your answers.Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 am 

SoldierofIslam wrote:
But if you can actually see God , then How can you deny Him .
God is clean from being in a realm .He created the realms .Can any one answer this .
When you see God it is not imagination , when you go up towards Him , you are stopped , only by His permission you can go there .I am not talking about krishna , etc...
I am talking about the real God of the Universe who created everything .

let's say that the you who is talking about God is part of the language and God is surely beyond the language.

Last edited by oba on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 pm 

oba wrote:
SoldierofIslam wrote:
But if you can actually see God , then How can you deny Him .

God is clean from being in a realm .

He created the realms .

Can any one answer this .

When you see God it is not imagination , when you go up towards Him , you are stopped , only by His permission you can go there .

I am not talking about krishna , etc...

I am talking about the real God of the Universe who created everything .

let's say that the you who is talking about God is part of the language and God is surely beyond the language.

Yes and he created the language for you as a tool to speak , He delivered His message inArabic becasue in Arabia it is their language .

He is Almighty , above everyone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:24 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I am not to be feared or held in indifference. My presence is immediate, tangible, and real. You are now in my presence. Hear my words. You are in my presence. You are within me more than I am within you. You are the veneer of my mind and heart, and yet you think yourself the product of an ape. You are so much more than you realize.

Click Image 4 Link 2 more Information which will help question your answers.Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:00 pm 

Hi The Watcher,
Thanks for those awesome quotes....
Where did you get them from ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

LightBeing wrote:
Hi The Watcher,
Thanks for those awesome quotes....