WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:03 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
SoldierofIslam (convert recently or what - just a warrior mentality?)

This is not a wing maker topic ... and is disrespecting the purpose of this forum ... can't believe that anyone would even respond when the OP is such obvious bait for someone with a closed mind to lure you into an endless debate about their personal Belief System .

excuse me for reminding you why this forum exists, and what its purpose is ... which has nothing to do with the Quran, God, or Islam ... I suggest that if you do not want to be banned that you pick a topic from the Wingmaker Materials because that is why we are gathered here... to discuss the WIngmaker Materials EXCLUSIVELY ... and to share what we have discovered by using them to discover our Self

There are thousands of forums, to be sure, where a discussion about a specific religion is welcome.... BUT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM ... if you did not join this forum to discuss the WMMs ... then you should find another forum to proselytize on - we are not anti islam, but we have a different perspective of RE-LInk-ion ... which encompasses them all with our understanding of FS


The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. James.


nothing more - nothing less
you can like it or lump it ... the choice is yours, but when you joined this forum, you agreed to discuss the WMMs - and it is best understood without comparrison - especially to a "religion"

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Image

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Not arguing in an argument is impossible, Watcher.

That is a correct observation hidelight.

Either you completely step out of your argument, or not.

The argument between religions is not 'mine' hidelight.
Mine is to observe and offer a point of view outside the argument being presented, which in this case has to do with someone presenting in this forum as a soldier identified as Islam.
It is very true that the topic itself is not of WingMakers, but Lyricus Information comes from a directive perspective outside the argument presented in this thread and as this topic.
Since Lyricus Information offers assistance regarding the nature of religion, and my own personal observations regarding argument between two particular religions, these observations may (or not) be helpful.
However, they most definately will not be helpful if I choose to remain silent.

Therefore an opportunity presents itself, to which argument, assertion and questioning are its foundations, TO something outside of it, as in:

Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guidance TO Lyricus Information TO forum members who understand Lyricus Information.

This is not my argument, as you have stated. It is my opportunity.


This would mean to stop as you are done, otherwise you are still arguing.

I agree that you have brought into the topic, argument about me. This is a reply to that, and once this is done, I will be silent with you on it.
I am clarifying my own non-silence in this post in order to answer YOUR assertion that this topic is MY argument.

It is not.


The mind will not stop. It will tell you the funniest things that it is not arguing and that it is you. You always seem to be caught in that trap.

Perhaps the 'trap' is to say no thing even when the opportunity presents itself where someone might find an assistance in being pointed to a map (linked to information) they can access and choose for themselves to unite with.

We could easily assert that the topic creator has no right to be here, and should desist with their posting on the forum, or be brought to the notice of the forum admin.

One the surface it may look obvious that 'soldier of islam' is only here to 'spam' a religion. This would become more obvious if the posts from this personality continue in the way that they have and show by that, that there is no interest in the Lyricus Information and its abilities to help the individual free the self from the suppressive nature of their belief system.

Until this is established in MY understanding, I will continue to embrace the opportunity to offer the personality resources which I consider beneficial in potential to helping them dismantle their belief systems.





_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, that is exactaly what I did, in my topic ... I was not drug into the comparisom (arguement) of Belief Systems ... and I offered a way out of that black hole... to the topic's creator ... by suggesting that we all respect the purpose and intent of this forum ... while you two continue to contribute nothing but promote your own BS ... :lol: nobody cares what you believe ... either you KNOW that there is NO GOD and that it is a figment of your imagination or not... it doesn't matter what anyone "BELIEVES" ... we "made GOD up" in the realms of our minds.

This is precisely why human beings are addicted to spiritual propaganda. ... they search for the beautiful, the harmonious, the spiritual vistas of higher worlds, the descriptions of peace and love, angelic presences, the experience of oneness and beauty, but they do not want to go through the gateway of emptiness to get there because emptiness is death and non-existence of the mind. And the mind is what they have come to believe is them.

...

They would look at the worlds of creation and wonder, “Who created this universe? Who was behind this magnificent and magical world?” And yet it never occurred to the Sovereigns that it was they who created the universe, and whose very reflection is Nature itself. And so the Sovereigns began to create a God – or the concept of a Supreme Being – as the one behind creation. God was the creator of all in Nature throughout the multiverse, and Sovereigns became diminished of power, and their sense of responsibility to Nature was also reduced.

This concept of God, separate from us, was thus born.
Answer 25 from James, PCI

an argument is simply a clash of BS ... a discussion is when you share what you KNOW from personal experience to the collective minds of the forum members to discern for themselves ... it is not a battle of wits nor a mental practice ... discussions enhance and arguments distract --once you understand that NO one is right or wrong and what is being offered is compassion (new intelligence) then it is appreciated ... because it is unique it expands one's consciousness ... :shock:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658

there is NO GOD


There is 'GOD'.

But certainly not one that human imagination created, nor one which was created for them to 'fill the gap'. The Sovereigns were correct to ascertain in their separateness as 'beings' (rather than as The Being) that 'there must be a creator to explain this magnificence.'

What they did not realize, in their SEPARATENESS, was that it was actually the sum total of their collective SELVES which were that Creator 'GOD' - this because they were looking to something outside of themselves, which is what humans have also continued to do.
That is the only reason why this concept of 'God', separate from us, was thus born.


All of your religions teach the worship of a deity and a doctrine of human salvation. It is the underlying kinship of your planet's religions. However, I am not the deity that your worship falls upon, nor am I the creator of your doctrines of human salvation. Worship of me in coin or moral consideration is unnecessary. Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

Read First Source Transmissions http://www.wingmakers.com/fstransmissions.html



And certainly altogether these Transmissions clearly reveal that there is a 'God' which is responsible for creation and that WE are that 'God'

First Source.





As to your other assertions regarding individuals motives for being here and what you 'do' about it, these are well documented repetitions and have no direct relationship to the thread topic.
You may continue to try and shoo away whomever. My reservation tells me that this thread creator has next to no motivation to look deeper into the Lyricus information, as has been expressed by most of the members who have felt to comment about it. However, until the poster is banned or show no sign of attentiveness I will continue to take the opportunity presented to offer links to information which has the potential to help the individual begin the process of dismantling, in demonstration of Understanding and Unconditional Love and, where I feel it is appropriate, to offer my own unique understanding, as I have done regarding the inter-religious arguments between the factions of belief systems pertaining to human gods etc.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
It is very much your argument! All arguments one separates from are theirs. And only when we realize they are ours, can we begin to stop feeding the survival based energy system and know what we do. You don't even see this simplest of facts: it is not your argument or mine, we simply have an argument. You may say my argument is religion or anything else, and yours is not an argument, but in the meantime you and I are both having an argument, even when we choose to remain silent, the argument is still very much alive. The moment we touch anything we disagree with, it is an argument even when we don't argue, and yes, especially if we argue. Peace can only come about when all participants - not one - begin and are willing to see things as they are. Inner peace you can have without the "help" of those who believe that they have found this peace to go about and express as if it was some good opportunity to help, save, or explain.

Love is not a small argument.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 109
Imagination doesnot create physical things .

It is only in the realms of thought .

God created everything and He is supreme above all .

Other wise there is hell .

You people are misguided because you just follow your desires and you want to be free , if you become free by believing in God , then you will find endless knowledge.

Oh man I am wasting my time here .

I just wanted to know that is there any spiritual person , who can read Quran so that he find the great knowledge in it and also he finds the truth . Every verse of Quran will give him the infinite knowledge , it prves that this is word of God .

A small example .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_vE7bTe_uo


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:27 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
there is "the One Creator" ... which I (innocently) see as a personification of us ... at times, when I see the wisdom of going with the flow- as apposed to backpedaling or running along the shore line ... FSI is "fluid intelligence" ... it doesn't get bogged down because it flows in currents around, over or through obstacles, and diversions, it often. cuts its own paths - you do not direct this life force, but you can participate in its motion of being at any level you choose.

Life is an ascending spiral ... it requires a lot of energy to climb - never before (that I am aware of) has the Earth been so populated ... with species from all over this Seventh Universe ... to this specific place to incarnate - now. Collectively ... ten percent of the population Can and do alter the Higher Mind - collectively we are co-creating the consensus reality - fact is, the AAB is telling us that less than a hand-full of individuals are manipulating the masses into surrendering their free will ... in exchange for the illusion of imagined security - sex drugs and rock and roll in a capitalistic society


can you imagine our society as First Beings/ Atlantian being as populated or controlled ? (how many were we, originally?)... and what about the society of the Atlantians who lived all that time without experiencing Death ... what do you imagine that society is like now, after ten thousand of our "life-times" - like the frog in the well, jumps three feet in the day and slides back a foot and a half at night .... imagine how difficult it is for species from other unverses of this universe, that have to adapt ... and die....and what they have contributed in the past 12,000 years to Universal Consciousness ....

just try, to imagine source reality (snicker)

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, Nathan, "saving your life" IS also a "survival based system" when we save ourselves from having to experience Death ... and we have to start somewhere, and HERE is where we ARE now ... and where we need to begin, when we have investigated / explored and examined all there is to experience in our now .

when you plan out a trip, you have to start somewhere ... if you never begin, you will never finish ... it is your plan, you created it, chose the path and set your time limits to it ... YOU determined how far to go and where you would stop along the way ... but most people just dream about planning their life-times, and never START ... they just sit there imagining how it will be ...

in a discussion, each member adds their perspectives of each topic ... to enhance it ... it is not an argument, when each respects what the other has contributed, without judgment ... with no intent to change the other, to compare philosophies or to contend ... there is no ego involved when the "greater good" of humanity is our goal... and we are not focused on a personal gain

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:35 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
SOI ... we imagined GOD ... we imagined what he would "say" if he existed, how he would deal with dualities, how he would reward or punish us, WE created this God - separate from us ... we put those words into his mouth ... and wrote his books and micro-manage his affairs ... we imagined god as wrathful, vindictive and merciless ... someone that we are not equal too and never can be ... which is delusional to say the least if we are, infact, his "children" - if he loves us unconditionally and if he is perfect ... why wouldn't we be perfect ?

Islam was once explained to me as the "alternative" to christianity ... because love didn't work ... you can't love someone into being nice, you can kill them though if they continue to be mean ... that solves the problem eh?

so Jesus taught "love thy neighbor", and Mohamad taught "kill the infidel" and anyone who contends with "the law of the god we created" - for a while, it looked like Mohamad was more successful than Jesus ... but love and free will have prevailed because they are not "learned behavior" - they are our inherited identity ... and the true nature of a Sovereign Integral

any teaching that does not reveal our true identity as Sovereign Integrals, is deception - that you JOIN and lend your support and energy to What you are promoting is their leader's vision ... because you have no vision of your own ???

both Islam and Xianity have their origins in the same book - which was channeled to humanity from the mind of Anu... there is no difference - one is equally as bad and good as the other... both conceal our true identity and enslave us to a system of controls designed empower the Heirarchy - not the individual

If you are here now ... this is where your heart has brought you ... to discover your identity and purpose and to assist other to recognize their true origins and destiny - by being who you ARE... not by doing what you are told or looking for some savior - to save you, when you are perfectly capable of saving yourself - and ending the deception.

First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power to drive toward the vision of its leaders. 2nd Philo

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
[Edit to delete]

In Love


viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2142&p=84360#p84360

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Last edited by The Watcher on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:24 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
we save ourselves from having to experience Death

Do you mean like 'getting old' and the body dying 'death'?

[edit]

Bear in mind that the Atlanteans were highly evolved beings before they donned the human instrument of Anu’s creation.

Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but
includes the emotions and HMS, and that this human instrument is
componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body
or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.


So you are perhaps referring to 'death' - saving ourselves from having to experience this 'higher dimensional body/sheath' (remembering that 'we' are not the flesh or this higher dimensional sheath. - we are not the container.)

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Last edited by The Watcher on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:45 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
The Watcher wrote:
hidelight :arrow:
as I said in my last post wrote:
I agree that you have brought into the topic, argument about me. This is a reply to that, and once this is done, I will be silent with you on it.

In bold: "you ass"? Excuse me? Is this how you demonstrate the six heart virtues? What kind of person are you?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Image

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:32 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Forgive yourself, you don't know what you are doing.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re:death
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:10 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is
simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains
subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the
Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human
instrument’s programs.http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers.html


This might indicate that whatever the device for containing the Sovereign Integral might be, depending of course on the nature of the dimension it is occupied in (as individual) the 'sheath - suit - body' is a containment device.
However there seems to be more to this than that, because the device has to have the ability to keep the user unaware of its true nature and it is worth bearing in mind that these device are not perfect for that task because they can still be used to express something of the true nature of Sovereign Integral...the devices which collectively consist of HMS can only REDUCE that capacity.

The devices themselves would produce that limiting factor - in that they are limited as to what might be expressed through them.

For example, the story of 'the Animus' - these devices, have their own intelligence and ability to animate without the aspect of First Source.
They are truly devices which according to the story are able to be completely separate from the need to be empowered by First Source - they are self animating and self intelligent FORMS and thus something which the Sovereign Integral can not (because Sovereign Integral is not FORM) be or experience, except through illusion which is not real ie HMSystem unless the FORM is somehow able to allow for the full and true expression of Sovereign Integral - and its seems that the Atlanteans may have had such a FORM, but if so then why abandon it for something less or did the form have its own limitations, such as not allowing the Sovereign Integral to experience even the illusion of being cut off from the knowledge of what it is?
It seems implausible that the Atlanteans themselves occupied a perfect form because a large proportion of them were seduced, thus was it the form that was seduced or the occupier of the form the Sovereign Integral?

Either way, it suggests that the form of the Atlanteans was imperfect too. Imperfect to house or contain Sovereign Integral without either being evicted or allowing for the whole and true nature of Sovereign Integral to express itself through the device of the Atlantean form.

In the Animus story, Lucifer was trying to create the perfect container for Sovereign Integral only to learn from this that is was not possible.
Add this story to the one regarding Anu, and it could be seen that Lucifer (as Anu?) had to settle for a plan which necessitated placing the animating principle [Sovereign Integral] into something easier to programme - a container of flesh in one dimension, and light in another, both able to contribute to the illusion and respond obediently to the programmes.
Not perfect, but it would do.

The Animus creation was not perfect either because it simply kicked the Sovereign Integral out [rejected] altogether and did not need anything of Sovereign Integral in which to move, choose its own course free from the plans of Lucifer/Anu - no need to mine gold, and get involved with grand experiments and agenda's of that nature.

So the Anu creation is imperfect because it was unable to conceal completely from the thing that empowered it (Sovereign Integral) the nature of that thing from itself.
And the Lucifer creation was imperfect because it was able to evict the soverign Integral completely and exist independently from it.

We are told that this Animus creation desires a 'soul' and that the 'soul' is now known as Sovereign Integral.

But that the two cannot be One because the nature of the Animus 'form' cannot 'house' Sovereign Integral (soul) as its own sense of being and ability to self animate seems to reject the Sovereign Integral.

At least that is what I remember from the story re Animus...


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:14 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
removed

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Last edited by Ananake on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 109
http://www.anunnakigate.com/Anunnaki.html

Anu was a simple Human or king


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 338
Location: Oxfordshire,UK
SoldierofIslam wrote:
http://www.anunnakigate.com/Anunnaki.html

Anu was a simple Human or king



I am pleased to see You sense You are wasting Your time here.
And Your declaration above shows how easily you are repeating what you are told as fact.
You have been indoctrinated into repeating the quaran, parrot fashion.
ANU may have been utilsed by many over the years, just as the swastika is utilised.
ANU is a method of how universe operates, and is how I personally observe it to operate, not how I have been TOLD.

This link gives a good description of how ANU operates, but I would recommend all to find how this system operates in scalar fashion .
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/126/134anuqa.html

You are ANU, as I am ANU, as He is ANU, as We are ANU, And We are all.....ONE.


All man made religions are control based, and are to create division and conflict, take Your man made preachings where they are more readily repeated.
Light upon light, in fibonacci sequencing.

_________________
Fibonacci is king


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 109
If a person have true belief on God and Prophets and religions and he accepts Islam and the move towards God in Spiritual Path for a long time then he is given the responsibility to control some of the things in the Universe .

The angels show him the project , he them makes decisions and finally the Project is presented in front of God , If God accepts it then the work is started on it and if not then again the project is rechecked and again sent in front of God for permission .

The projects are like how many stars are to be destroyed and how many new are to be formed .etc..

This is the final level of Human .Created by God .To check his deeds .

This level is obtained by a lot of difficulties and tests .

We are not one , God is one and we are His slaves .

THIS IS THE TRUTH . YOU PEOPLE ARE DECEIVED BY SATAN .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 338
Location: Oxfordshire,UK
SoldierofIslam wrote:
If a person have true belief on God and Prophets and religions and he accepts Islam and the move towards God in Spiritual Path for a long time then he is given the responsibility to control some of the things in the Universe .

The angels show him the project , he them makes decisions and finally the Project is presented in front of God , If God accepts it then the work is started on it and if not then again the project is rechecked and again sent in front of God for permission .

The projects are like how many stars are to be destroyed and how many new are to be formed .etc..

This is the final level of Human .Created by God .To check his deeds .

This level is obtained by a lot of difficulties and tests .

We are not one , God is one and we are His slaves .

THIS IS THE TRUTH . YOU PEOPLE ARE DECEIVED BY SATAN .



Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps????
You are been decieved????
You are the slave.
Your definately funny.

_________________
Fibonacci is king


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 109
I am slave of God as everyone is .

If you dont consider yourself now , you will beg it on the day of judgement day to become slave of God .

You will ask for one chance to go back to world and believe .

But then there will be no way out . Burning in hell forever , ever never ending ever .

Just for this small life , you people will ruin your here after


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:31 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 109
Why you people dont do an experiment .

All of you start the believe in One God ,

After death if there was God you will be saved , if not you will reincarnate according to your beliefs .But the intention is also very much important .

I think it may save you .

If you believe in incarnation , then go and kill yourself , and then come back and tell us what happened .

I dont believe in this crap , I believe that after death , the angels will take you to the heavens and if you believed in God and His Prophets AS then you will be saved other wise Punishment for few billion years and then hell forever .

This is what told to us by God .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 338
Location: Oxfordshire,UK
SoldierofIslam wrote:
I am slave of God as everyone is .

If you dont consider yourself now , you will beg it on the day of judgement day to become slave of God .

You will ask for one chance to go back to world and believe .

But then there will be no way out . Burning in hell forever , ever never ending ever .

Just for this small life , you people will ruin your here after




Fear,fear,fear, it's water off a ducks back with me, go peddle Your fear filled stuff to the fearfull.
Kevin

_________________
Fibonacci is king


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:00 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Posts: 109
I will fear here and you will fear there .

What if it is truth .

We are eternal , I will reincarnate again if I am misguided .

But if you are misguided , you will burn forever


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk