WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Religion , Islam , Quran the book from God for the guida
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, you can believe what ever you want ... but just because you (and a whole lot of others) believe it is true - doesn't MAKE it true ... it just means that this is what you choose to believe ...

Knowing who you are, gives you a whole new perspective of self created gods that demand "worship" and blind obedience ... Sovereigns are not restricted by the structures of the Heirarchy ... and they individually and via their innate connection to each other, form the collective/critical mass, that transforms the GMs programs... from Time to Time.

Sovereignty is self-created ... when one releases their dependence upon Religion, Culture, Politic and Science to define who they are - they discover who they really are, is nothing like what they have been told . We were not created to be slaves of self-proclaimed gods ... even if there is only one who would dare to believe he IS god (snicker) Our species has the potential to co create their own reality and once their Origins and Destiny is revealed - to stop participating in the deception that makes them dependent on others to "save" their selves from the Hierarchies control and manipulation mechanisms.

you have created a reality where you are a nameless "soldier" in service to a god of another Species that has programed you into believing that he has your best interests in mind, when he forces you to betray your own species, in service to his own self promotional agenda that no longer serves any purpose

The truth will set you free - and you always have a choice ... of all the religions you could have picked, Islam is the most structured and SELF limiting, I have no idea why you believe that you need this sort of control ... but all the One Creator expects from us is for us to "Be YOU" ... your unique perspective is why you were created with an Individuated consciousness ... if the One Creator wanted a bunch of clones - that is what he would have created - but what THe One Creator created was Entities with unique consciousness and creative abilities, equal to its own, to transfer knowledge from Source Reality into MEST ... without altering it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 am 
Posting Freak

Sol dier, Individually you are responsible for your own Sol journ, as is everyone else,to their Own soljourn. I do not believe in Reincarnation anylonger. I do believe that One can become Fragmented,and that their journey can become complicated. Until they Incarnate,retreiving their core identity. I also believe that their are those who must seek their answers from the deapth of their own phantom core and histories. Not as a punishment ,not as a reward,yet to save themselves. Noone is coming to save humanity,humanity must save its-self. We are Humanbeings ,with the ability to Multi-verse and soljourners of the inter-dimensional realms of Dreams. We are here to heal our past histories,into the Now,into the future of humanity as a species. This is not a competion of Gods,we do not worship any God,Flag,Banner or statue of Idol worship. We do not need to hide behind a veil,nor do we need to live behind a Mask. It is time to put difference away,to not struggle ,to strive for a indifference/destructive and hateful to our Fellow Humans. It is Your own Mind that Judges,one sits in judgement of SELF. Heaven and hell are conceptual thought forms of dogma. A Ideaology of strict Fundamentalism.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm 

SoldierofIslam wrote:
I will fear here and you will fear there .

What if it is truth .

We are eternal , I will reincarnate again if I am misguided .

But if you are misguided , you will burn forever

Well that will keep the heating bills down, at least.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8

Your preaching is totally fear based, and your attempt at threatening me with HELL is laughable, I pity YOU.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 pm 

cropredy wrote:
SoldierofIslam wrote:

What if it is truth .

Your preaching is totally fear based, and your attempt at threatening me with HELL is laughable, I pity YOU.

These songs are created by Misguided satan worshipers .

I think you may know Illuminati and free masons , they made this to you all , they introduced atheisim while themselves they all worship satan .

Research and you will find out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
SoldierofIslam wrote:

What if it is truth .

and what if it isn't truth ... what if you spend your whole life supporting a lie ?

what if you weren't a soldier in Allah's army ... could you still justify your hatered of your fellow man? What if your God was really Satan - how would you KNOW - He certainly appears to be Satan from my perspective -restrictive, wrathful, spiteful, vengeful, genocidal, unforgiving, reactive, with zero compassion or tolerance - unreasonable, manipulative and without mercy even for the innocent ... closed minded and judgmental all straight out of the "scripture" to define his "nature" ... which is not human nature at all. At the very least, he is a failure, because if he was our Creator, why would he create a Species he couldn't control, who's innate goal was Equality, and not slavery. Obviously he didn't create us nor can he control us... or hide our true identity from us any more ...

The One Creator's love for its creations is UNconditional ... IT does not judge us nor does it punish us, when we choose to explore the "unknown" ... it simply accompanies us - looking for something Unique to add to collective Intelligence of FS ... that will expand and enhance ITs own state of consciousness. It appreciates our unique perspective, shares compassion (new intelligence) with us, and expresses Forgiveness. ITs humility empowers and inspires us to fulfill our destiny, with Understanding and Valor.

God and Satan are two sides of the same coin aka as Deception.

It is well past the hour that humans wake up to what they are participating in and learn how they can stop it – one individual at a time. We are the key to our dilemma and we must learn how to deactivate the suppression matrix so we can awaken to the Sovereign Integral consciousness, live within its behavioral intelligence, and release ourselves from the grip of the mind and human instrument.

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world. It is truly as Gandhi explained; we must become the change we want to see in the world, but the key is to define what change.

The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth.
Answer 2 from James: http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.html

Last edited by starduster on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:39 pm 

SoldierofIslam wrote:
cropredy wrote:
SoldierofIslam wrote:

What if it is truth .

These songs are created by Misguided satan worshipers .

I think you may know Illuminati and free masons , they made this to you all , they introduced atheisim while themselves they all worship satan .

Research and you will find out

And on this We agree, especially the upside down star( see republicans) elephant is in the room.
But two wrongs don't make a right, it just compounds the fault.
This video shows the upside down star better,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLMjHy12 ... re=related

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 am 

SoldierofIslam wrote:
I read on the wingmakers site other than this where they said that religion is made by men while wingmaker's want only love of God the creator of the Universe .Quran is the last book sent to Mahammad SAW form God for the guidance of Humanity . Have any body spiritual here read it ??I just want to know the opinions of the spiritual people here about Islam as I am Muslim .I also want to know that do spiritual people see true dreams here who are Non Muslims due to Meditations .For example after meditation when you sleep , do you see the future like a true dream every night and it happens exatly the same next morning as seen in the dream .Thanks

Islam is written by angels and by men but God is past and beyond all the language.

Last edited by oba on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:35 pm 

oba wrote:
SoldierofIslam wrote:
I read on the wingmakers site other than this where they said that religion is made by men while wingmaker's want only love of God the creator of the Universe .

Quran is the last book sent to Mahammad SAW form God for the guidance of Humanity .

Have any body spiritual here read it ??

I just want to know the opinions of the spiritual people here about Islam as I am Muslim .

I also want to know that do spiritual people see true dreams here who are Non Muslims due to Meditations .
For example after meditation when you sleep , do you see the future like a true dream every night and it happens exatly the same next morning as seen in the dream .

Thanks

Islam is written by angels and by men but God is past and beyond all the language.

God told the Prophet SAW to write it .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Sol Dier, Their was a time in my life when this was true. Not because of meditation, I wanted to speak to God. I suffered from night terror,it started right after my first near death expereince when I was still a child of three years. I witnessed possession with my child eyes. My Father nearly killed my Mother and I. My Father was heavy and drink, a spirit came over him. It took many years to over-come this contamination of soul. I witness a kind of hatered beyond words. I went to live with family freinds after this event. I saw things in the darkness,I saw entities in the night. I was afraid to sleep most of the time,when I did,I left my body sometimes. I would wonder and a another place,sometimes places of the earths histories,too other lands. I started meeting other children in this other world,a place of dreams. (I know what is happening to you-its called collective consciousness). Group-collective consciousness creates a frequency,a tone vibration. Their are many feild vibrations,collectives on this planet. Yet many of these feild vibrations are connected to the GSSC. Many people are connected to their Prophets and their Leaders of Orgs. Their are those who at times believe that they are in Heaven,or a mansion world. I have walk-in to places I thought were beautiful and truely a heaven on earth,in just a moment of time,perhaps just one second,this landscape Image of beauty turned deadly,as if I was in a episode of Star-trek.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:44 am 

zoarastera wrote:
Sol Dier, Their was a time in my life when this was true. Not because of meditation, I wanted to speak to God. I suffered from night terror,it started right after my first near death expereince when I was still a child of three years. I witnessed possession with my child eyes. My Father nearly killed my Mother and I. My Father was heavy and drink, a spirit came over him. It took many years to over-come this contamination of soul. I witness a kind of hatered beyond words. I went to live with family freinds after this event. I saw things in the darkness,I saw entities in the night. I was afraid to sleep most of the time,when I did,I left my body sometimes. I would wonder and a another place,sometimes places of the earths histories,too other lands. I started meeting other children in this other world,a place of dreams. (I know what is happening to you-its called collective consciousness). Group-collective consciousness creates a frequency,a tone vibration. Their are many feild vibrations,collectives on this planet. Yet many of these feild vibrations are connected to the GSSC. Many people are connected to their Prophets and their Leaders of Orgs. Their are those who at times believe that they are in Heaven,or a mansion world. I have walk-in to places I thought were beautiful and truely a heaven on earth,in just a moment of time,perhaps just one second,this landscape Image of beauty turned deadly,as if I was in a episode of Star-trek.

We will be in the heaven with our these physical bodies .Not only spiritual bodies .

This is the biggest success .

The place you walked was not physical , but heaven and hell are really physical .

Thanks