WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: SPIRIT STATE WEBSITE - "Dohrman Phrophecy" Launched today
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://www.spiritstate.com/ The long awaited for New Spirit State Website is now LAUNCHED

Post subject: Re: SPIRIT STATE WEBSITE - "Dohrman Phrophecy" Launched tod
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 am 
 WWW  Profile

I am finding it very exciting to discover all the parts of this site. The art work again is breath taking.

I am on the first chapter and it feels so good to be reading a novel that has deep meaning to its characters.

I hope you all go there to explore.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 am 
Posting Freak

yes...I stayed up until the wee hours reading the Book and writing commmets

I love the map feature so you can see who's reading, and where they live, even find members near you ...

It's the Wingmaker's Island retreat ...

yes I agree the "Galleries" are "breath taking" and the story is exciting and huge, it should keep us occupied for months ... if not years

you can even contribute your own "books" !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

If you are the author and they are accepted for the site.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Harmony is a vital aspect of a hierophant.....wow...see the Community......I AM Gaia.....We are One.....James has hit a home run for All of US......Spring still here.....lets put Summer on hold for awhile......Winter is coming.. :D ......soon enough....before you know it ....it Xmas.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:14 pm 

What a beautiful website! It feels very intimate to me and what an innovative concept. I am on chapter 10 of The Dohrman Prophecy now.... oh it is good! I need to do a bit more 'exploring'.

Something wonderful yes....
:)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:30 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Did anyone else have any technical difficulties when attempting to watch the intro video ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:06 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Problem solved, for some reason I had to re-login to the site via Internet Explorer instead of FireFox. Must be something to do with the settings on my computer.

Absolutly loved the video, great work by all involved!

Looking forward to exploring, absorbing, interacting, sharing and growing together with you all within this new platform of experience

With deep gratitude

~ Mikha`el )))))))∞O

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 pm 

Thinking together, exploring together, and now also reading together :) great work, I love reading and writing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:36 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Gathering Of The Selves

Remember we are all One. We all exist in the Tone of Equality as Sovereigns united as First Source.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak

:D ..... Loving it!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 pm 
Posting Freak

most of the "download" glitches can be solved with "refresh" ... or so I found ... once you are logged in, you can open it in Fire Fox or any other browser ... It takes (me) a while to get my bearings ... and this website is so vast, it may take me a year ha ... I hope so. I am so focused on reading the book that I barely even looked at the AA book ... I haven't even found the forum yet snicker haven't looked for it either :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Click4 Mark Hempel You Tube SpiritState Quick Intro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 pm 

I for one ,can't make head nor tails of it.
But I never fathomed the event temples either.
Kevin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 am 
 WWW  Profile

cropredy wrote:
Kevin

What is causing your angst?

The intent of this new platform is to create a never before platform on the planet website experience for people. People around the planet can be reading the same book with focused intent and the energetics will connect them into a reading community. This is a web-book reading community on a physical level and a subatomic level.

What I have found is that each page of the reading is bring a deeper meaning and insight to the journey for me as I travel with the characters on their journey.

I feel this is a photonic experience as we read the photons are moving around the planet and reacting with other photons readers on the planet.

Hope you can enjoy the new web-book experience with us.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:18 am 

dberges wrote:
cropredy wrote:
Kevin

What is causing your angst?

The intent of this new platform is to create a never before platform on the planet website experience for people. People around the planet can be reading the same book with focused intent and the energetics will connect them into a reading community. This is a web-book reading community on a physical level and a subatomic level.

What I have found is that each page of the reading is bring a deeper meaning and insight to the journey for me as I travel with the characters on their journey.

I feel this is a photonic experience as we read the photons are moving around the planet and reacting with other photons readers on the planet.

Hope you can enjoy the new web-book experience with us.

I am not feeling any "ANGST"
I just don't understand the site or how to use it.
I am 61 years old and never saw a television until I was eleven, so this computer world is not easy for me to fathom.
I am glad it is easy for You.
If I am mean't to puzzle it, I will, if not ,fairy snuff.
kevin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:26 am 
Posting Freak

Kevin, it is just like everything else, the more you use it the easier it becomes ... I am older than you so I don't think that age has anything to do with it... I got my first computer in 92 but didn't go online til 95 ... (imagine that) I can't even work a calculator :lol: and still have to get the kids to work the remotes on the TV ... yanka sometimes helps me, and she is six and she thinks I am dumb cause I can't play her DS !

... and even though I have gotten pretty good at it it is only because I made every mistake there was ... and cursed my first two computers - to death, but I love my Dell and all the tech support - and just got a laptop this year with MSN 7 in it and love that one even more cause I can take it to bed - or watch movies while I soak in the tub ... haha ... they are much more user friendly now.... and even though I "text" every day online... I refuse to text with my phone ... it is a "talking" device (duh) why would I pay extra to use it for texting? I don't have an IPOD or an IPad, I don't even have a 4G/Adroid cell phone - even though mine is capable, I use my phone as a "talking device" and didn't even hook up the "data" aps - and refuse to "text" on the phone, even though I "text" all day on my computer.

my parents went to the local HS and took a beginner's computer classes when they were in their seventies ... so they could email their friends !

any time you want to know how to do something - and this goes for anyone, just PM me ... and I will walk you though it, if I know how - I am very patient because I have been there done that WRONG myself a hundred times and always appreciated it when someone would take the time to help me out ... after a while you learn how to think like a computer ... in tiny bits (texting) and we will prob be talking in three word sentences on our way to eliminating the language all together as we move into telepathy ... where we use mental "smilies" to express ourselves :lol:

There is an into to the technology in the website ... and I still haven't figured out how to "befriend" other members ... even though they are befriending me ... they must think I am rude not to respond other than accept their friendship ... but I will figure it out ... cause if they can do it, I can too :wink:

I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

The internet was not was not up very well in the 1994/5. I just found our bill for our first internet connection date was 1994. It was for an hour at a time, and you called a number in Washington state.
It has evolved over time like we have evolved over time with the WingMakers' and Lyricus materials.

So now we have a challenge for the computer challenged like all of us born before the home computer age. But this morning I was inspired to write this about this new first time on the planet platform. I hope inspires all of us to new patterns in our work with the new electronic age.

Quote:
The intent of this new platform has created a never before platform programing this planet has experienced. It is giving us a new website experience of exploration. People around the planet can be reading the same book with focused intent and the energetics will connect them into a" web-book reading community." This web-book reading community is on a physical level and a subatomic level. It is our creation adding to the energetics of the experience.

Hope you can enjoy the new web-book experience with us. D. Berges 6/16/2011

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 pm 
Posting Freak

S.O.S. From Fukushima Japan Locals- Our Children Are Trapped In RADIATION! Mirror THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hsl8eRrdMQ