WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HEART
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:00 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNIPqafd4As

Post subject: Re: HEART
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 am 

It has been a long journey, my friends. And it has only just begun. Let us stay in the heart. Our Sovereignty is vital for the fear it removes. Our Unity is vital for the ease it will create. You do remember! And You know You Do!

You have felt the pain. You have felt the separation. You have endured it. Why did you return?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 am 

I apologize if the link does not work globally and I am sure there are many versions that are not true to the source of the one that I have referenced. In attempting to see this clip, the following may help in identifying its correctness:

Music video by Céline Dion performing My Heart Will Go On. (C) 2007 Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc.

This clip is not referenced to be viewed in resonance to the film, or its emotional heart emotions of love, but rather to viewing an echo that resonates within all dimensions.

For as we have come to be aware, through our practice of merging between dimensions, that there are many dimensions, and they are not separate. There can be resonance from one dimension to another. No matter how small. No different perhaps to the faint echo of First Source, or the strong echo of First Source, in all dimensions.

(P.S. Thank you Darlene for your astuteness in recognizing possible confusion in this post.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 am 

Hold to your courageousness, it will not fail you. If it is the echo that you know to be true.

But when the echo fades in its support, you will know this also, and you will know then, that is desire that will lead you to another.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

The only thing to hold on to is the Quantum Pause process, or one like it as James writes, going to your Spiritual Center process, and using the six heart virtues in your behaviors and expression. It is a simple but complex process. Alignment to our Spiritual Central and being in coherence with the heart virtues of the higher fourth dimension.

That is the process for those that are aligned with the Lyricus Teaching Order's work.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 am 

"For every person, it is the same answer: When you reach out with authentic surrender, and you listen to your heart’s empowerment by expressing the virtues of your heart, your preparations are in process, and everything else simply provides texture, balance, challenge and context.”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

"Ignorance of what the human family truly is remains as pervasive as air. Science and religion stir the water and awaken the sediments of this ignorance like masterful conductors of obfuscation. Not intentionally, for the most part, but with the same result. The human family is a single organism that connects through the heart. This single organism is the savior we have sought; the intermediary we have been told was required. And yet, by burrowing into the mind and seeking the external visage of God, we have learned in the wrong direction.
Our impressionability attracts the mindsets and models that are increasingly outdated and ill-fitted to our needs of today. Our confusion is a result of this. One can choose to blame secret organizations, or religious zealots, or the Animus, but the heart’s wisdom remains our portal of new behaviors and our gateway to enlightenment, not only for us, but for humanity at large."
James Wingmaker-CMNI Interview)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
excellent quotes ladies, I want to make both of them my signature ... I have nothing to contribute so far, but gratitude :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Tolsap wrote:

when i went there....this is what i found.....The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
Tolsap wrote:

when i went there....this is what i found.....The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

ditto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 am 

I am apologetic for this particular film clip not being able to be accessed by all; those who are able to access it will know the one I refer to. Unfortunately this is due to my ignorance with technology. I only wished to share here an example of how the once perceived beauty of a song, which in its origins was centered on the emotional heart, has taken a transformative representation to be centered on a universal heart.