WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Interview between Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I just finished watching (and feeling) this interview between Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz http://youtu.be/feZqzZUV19w
I found it (in its entirety) to be very activating and inspiring. And consistently in resonance to the feelings of awareness and purpose that flow through WM/Lyricus. Thankyou Teka for bringing it to my attention, much appreciation.

Post subject: Re: Interview between Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:38 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, that was pretty unique, I can understand why Bill called her the most unUsual person he has ever met ... and what an interesting life... Her story is completely unbelievable ... but as usual I believe everything she said and hope that it is all true ... but I am still a little confused about where she came from ... and who "feeds" her information ... I guess we don't have to worry about FUshima anymore because she says, that as a species, we are doing FAR better than expected and that our transition through the shift, will be smooth .... sigh

I didn't find anything that conflicted with the WMMs either, infact they seemed, very much aligned with them ... but what do I know, but her "technique" sounds very much like "bi-sensory" location, because she talks about a mutual merging of consciousness ... I am glad that she has "come out" - she says that there a millions like her working to balance the energies of the earth ... which is the only thing that has me wondering, because of how "dependent" we still are on "saviors" ... but I look forward to more interviews.... and learning some of these techniques, that she tells us we all have the ability to do

thanks for the link, Bill doesn't put many interviews out but when he does, they are always pretty fantastic

PS, it sounds very much like she is taping into the Quantum Presence ??

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity. Answer 21 from James' interview with Project Camelot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:58 am 

Si, Russell would say.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:20 am 

http://www.bill.inelia.com/