WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 am 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:43 am
Posts: 23
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Hello Everyone

I was just reading the "Get Involved" section of the Event Temples website and as per one of the suggestions, namely:

"Form a study group that discusses the e-paper and share ideas on how one can implement the Six Heart Virtues in their day-to-day life."[quote][/quote]

...I was thinking it would be great to meet up with anyone living in Melbourne that might be interested in discussing the Six Heart Virtues and their application in everyday life.

So, if you're interested please let me know.

Love & Blessings

Emy


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:41 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 4:57 am
Posts: 467
Location: East Coast of Australia
Hi Emy, did you have any success finding anyone in Melbourne that was keen to participate in a WM discussion group?

At one stage (a few years ago now) I had a group of friends that arrived at my place every Sunday afternoon for spiritual discussions with a special focus on the WM/Lyricus materials. I even printed out and laminated everyone a copy of the 6 Heart Virtues symbol and descriptions :) The group continued for a few months and I found the group synergy to be very beneficial to all involved. I have been contemplating the idea of recommencing something again soon if possible as I feel my understanding has expanded quite alot since the first time.

Unfortunatly not many people nearby where I live have a strong enough interest in the materials. But just in case I have all the materials printed out and ready to be shared and discussed. I've got a feeling that more and more individuals will feel an intuitive gravitation towards the WM materials throughout the next stage of progression.

I remember when I first began my immersion and integration of the WM/Lyricus materials l I initially felt a little bit alienated and alone on this path but with deeper understanding have realised the importance of patience, non-attachment, self-discipline and trust in my life. The is a very liberating journey... to be focused on as an individual and I have no doubt it will eventually culminate in an exponential increase of interconnectedness and unity. This segment from the WM materials is very empowering "Everyone in a human instrument is indeed, at their innermost core, a sovereign entity that can transform the human instrument into an instrument of the sovereign integral."

Heartfelt Blessings on your path.

~ Mikha`el

_________________
"Intuitive intelligence is the potency of the quantum heart trickling into the three dimensional world. It is the key to the knowledge that matters."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:43 am
Posts: 23
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Hi Mikha`el

I am so sorry for not replying to your post back in May...I only just saw your reply!! I clicked on Recent Posts and yours came up...how bizarre.

Unfortunately I did not receive any other replies, so no...I have not been able to organise a discussion group.

Much like you, when I first started reading the WMM back in 2006 I had a billion questions and no one to turn to. Over time, I discovered that if you're patient, calm and consistent (with practising the various techniques) the answers will come to you. Not all the answers....at least not yet.

What I find the hardest to get through (without any support) are the times when for one reason or another, I return to "ego mode" - it would be good to have a group of people with whom I could discuss the feelings of disappointment, anger, confusion or whatever else my ego throws at me.

Try as I might, I haven't quite reached a stage where my emotional coherence is in the "most desired state" of the energetic quadrant discussed in Living from the Heart.

So, for now that remains a somewhat elusive goal.

*Emy*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 4:57 am
Posts: 467
Location: East Coast of Australia
Hi Emy V,

From time to time throughout the years (and moreso recently) I have felt an intuitive nudge to contact other people in Australia that also have an interest in the Wingmakers/Lyricus materials and maybe to organise a conference call. We would be able to easily connect through Skype once or twice per month and discuss them together. I would personal like to specifically focus upon developing a deepening sense of clarity and coherency relating to the WM/Lyricus materials (any personal feelings of disappointment, anger, confusion etc would be naturally dispersed through a process of self-awareness expansion and Sovereign Integral consciousness integration).

Would you potentially be involved in this if it were to go ahead?

I have utilised the SpiritState platform to identify other people within Australia who have an interest in the WMM. I will also send a quick message to everyone else through the new message function on SpiritState. When you get a chance you can either respond through SpiritState or place a response within this thread. Either way I will receive it.

Hope you have a beautiful day
Kind regards,
~ MichAel

_________________
"Intuitive intelligence is the potency of the quantum heart trickling into the three dimensional world. It is the key to the knowledge that matters."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:43 am
Posts: 23
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Hi MichAel

What a great idea!

Yes, I would be very interested in a Skype discussion group!

Count me in :-)

*Emy*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
How about Kiwis MichAel not too far away - just over the ditch a bit.
:)

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
just from my perspective, based upon the things we see being developed, it appears that you have intuited "the next thing" in the LTO's plan to weave these "threads" together into a "community" of like minded individuals who live close to each other SF. The Spirit State website, to me, is more than a book reading platform, it is another "world" - a now, small island where self-qualified individuals may meet others who resonate with the Wmms in a more personal setting.

With the map feature, one can see where others live, exchange phone numbers or even specific addresses, and organize meetings, if they are looking for fellowship and interaction . The website seems to have been created to serve this purpose ... the novel is what "calls" them together and identifies them as one of those who is (self)programed to transform ... whether they recognize or realize this about themselves at the time they are reading the Novel or not ... they will recognize that they all have the same understanding of circumstances the characters of the DP find their self in ... although the threat of being chased by "enforcers" of The Laws of the Land, may not appear as threatening in our personal realities, they are just as real when the individual reveals their desire to participate in a "change" that will transform the Central System that others depend upon for their security and survival - the DP community will offer the individual, now isolated by their own transformation, a place where they will feel comfortable discussing the things others are told to avoid in casual conversations and collectively discover sanctuary from the Heirarchy's influence, ridicule and threats

as these individuals gather, to weave a strong rope that will pull us into a new Age of Transparency we will discover why we are here, now... and that it is no coincidence - nor are we Victims of circumstances, but here to serve a purpose that is greater than participating in the illusion that MEST offers us.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 4:57 am
Posts: 467
Location: East Coast of Australia
The Watcher wrote:
How about Kiwis MichAel not too far away - just over the ditch a bit.
:)

Hi William, I just added u to my Skype contacts, and also Emy added me to hers. There has also been three others from Australia respond to the SpiritState message.
I was feeling "7" would be a perfect number of initial participants to create the group synergy... but as someone we all know very well would say... "we will see where Spirit leads us".
I have a good feeling that being surrendered into the natural intuitive intelligence of the multiverse will traverse us all towards the most appropriate shores of experience (and co-creation).
This may evolve into something that will include all those who are intuitivly drawn towards the experience (regardless of location). A feeling that is coming through is that it may be a perfect opportunity to practice the generative sharing benefits of Heartfelt Equality and Unity through a synergistic portal of soul consciousness. A beautiful intention would be to provide a mutually beneficial platform for further activation into a more integrated connection with Sovereign Integral Consciousness.
And what better way to do it than to share co-operative discussion within all of the WingMakers/Lyricus materials.

Life is good

Kind regards,

~ MichAel ♥((((((( ♥∞♥ )))))))♥

_________________
"Intuitive intelligence is the potency of the quantum heart trickling into the three dimensional world. It is the key to the knowledge that matters."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 4:57 am
Posts: 467
Location: East Coast of Australia
starduster wrote:
just from my perspective, based upon the things we see being developed, it appears that you have intuited "the next thing" in the LTO's plan to weave these "threads" together into a "community" of like minded individuals who live close to each other SF. The Spirit State website, to me, is more than a book reading platform, it is another "world" - a now, small island where self-qualified individuals may meet others who resonate with the Wmms in a more personal setting.

With the map feature, one can see where others live, exchange phone numbers or even specific addresses, and organize meetings, if they are looking for fellowship and interaction . The website seems to have been created to serve this purpose ... the novel is what "calls" them together and identifies them as one of those who is (self)programed to transform ... whether they recognize or realize this about themselves at the time they are reading the Novel or not ... they will recognize that they all have the same understanding of circumstances the characters of the DP find their self in ... although the threat of being chased by "enforcers" of The Laws of the Land, may not appear as threatening in our personal realities, they are just as real when the individual reveals their desire to participate in a "change" that will transform the Central System that others depend upon for their security and survival - the DP community will offer the individual, now isolated by their own transformation, a place where they will feel comfortable discussing the things others are told to avoid in casual conversations and collectively discover sanctuary from the Heirarchy's influence, ridicule and threats

as these individuals gather, to weave a strong rope that will pull us into a new Age of Transparency we will discover why we are here, now... and that it is no coincidence - nor are we Victims of circumstances, but here to serve a purpose that is greater than participating in the illusion that MEST offers us.

Thank you starduster for this message. Your sharing of insight and perspective has helped me to deepen my understanding and awareness about the many great potentials that are seeking to emerge here. I find it very humbling to realise the intrinsic scope of symbology that is so perfectly interwoven within these activating works of art.
Profound appreciation and gratitude would be an understatement when considering these opportunities that we have all been provided with through the exponential expansion of the WM/Lyricus materials.
Gratitude eternal,
~ M
Image

_________________
"Intuitive intelligence is the potency of the quantum heart trickling into the three dimensional world. It is the key to the knowledge that matters."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:53 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
StrengthAndFreedom wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
How about Kiwis MichAel not too far away - just over the ditch a bit.
:)

Hi William, I just added u to my Skype contacts, and also Emy added me to hers. There has also been three others from Australia respond to the SpiritState message.
I was feeling "7" would be a perfect number of initial participants to create the group synergy... but as someone we all know very well would say... "we will see where Spirit leads us".
I have a good feeling that being surrendered into the natural intuitive intelligence of the multiverse will traverse us all towards the most appropriate shores of experience (and co-creation).
This may evolve into something that will include all those who are intuitivly drawn towards the experience (regardless of location). A feeling that is coming through is that it may be a perfect opportunity to practice the generative sharing benefits of Heartfelt Equality and Unity through a synergistic portal of soul consciousness. A beautiful intention would be to provide a mutually beneficial platform for further activation into a more integrated connection with Sovereign Integral Consciousness.
And what better way to do it than to share co-operative discussion within all of the WingMakers/Lyricus materials.

Life is good

Kind regards,

~ MichAel ♥((((((( ♥∞♥ )))))))♥


So true - our first Skype communication was worthwhile - cheers M
W

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:00 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:28 pm
Posts: 621
This is truly a wonderful way to study together. We have had a study group since 1991 and in 2001 we changed the format to just WingMakers materials. Then about five years ago some of our group moved to the state of Florida. They wanted to continue to study with us so we have been hooking up with skype all these years. We do audio.

John and I wish you great success in this project. The intention of studying together with your heart centered in the six heart virtues will see those virtues attend your project. You might also think about the entities that can attend that are not in form at this time.

Bright Blessings, to you all.

_________________
"The Heart is the Temple of Wisdom." John Berges, The Weather Composer, ©2013, WingMakers, LLC
http://www.planetwork.co


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 am 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:43 am
Posts: 23
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Thank you, Darlene!

I'm looking forward to connecting with others and sharing our views/thoughts/experiences. :-)


*Emy*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: "Living from the Heart" discussion group in Australia
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Thank you for that encouragement Darlene...In communion with Michael what was to be a quarter-hour touching base idea turned into over an hour of great interaction.
Looking forward to seeing this unfold and being part of that process.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk