WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: How does your garden Grow ?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you may find this a strange topic title, when you at first discover that this is a topic created around an event in my life, that I have never experienced (unknown) before ... and will share with you. You may not see, at first, how this has anything to do with the WMMs, but I will try to demonstrate, how a person may uses these materials even in the most mundane endeavors of their life :D

My "step into the unknown" was to have a winter garden ... and it was inspired by the WM's unique phrase "seed vision" ... as I pondered over seeds, and envisioned their contribution to my life... as they manifested their individuate purpose in a step by step process that is part of the Plan of First Source.

This is a project of mine, (in the works),that has intent, and projects a goal, where I begin by envisioning more self-sufficency, less dependency on the "system" and more Sovereignty for myself.

I began, by erecting a shelf in a sunny window, equipping it with lights and Jiffy seed starting kits and a timer ...I see my garden, as a step into the unknown, because I have never tried to grow a winter garden before ... other than starting seeds in the early spring (Feb) I have never had an indoor/greenhouse garden before Nov 11, 2010

I soaked the seed pods in filtered water, with nutrients for three days prior to planting the seeds, they were good and wet when I stuck up to three seed into the holes provided, and I let them soak for a full day without lights Here you can actually see some of the seeds (beans) sitting in the swollen Jiffy seed pods.

On day two, I covered all the seeds with a loose layer of soil, sometimes up to an inch or more deep with a mixture of organic garden soil and sand and soaked the soil again and turned on the "grow" (aquarium/full spectrum) lights for 15 hours a day (5AM-8PM)

to my surprise on day three (yesterday) the lettuce, that had been sent to me free, with my order of organic, heirloom seeds, began to spring to life, in one of the window boxes

by today the entire box was bristling with new life

not only am I envisioning lettuce from seed (seed vision :D), and observing the "secret life of plants" but I am also learning new things about my camera and how I can get it to express my delight to be participating in Nature ... as I share some of my experiences at being a pro-active Sovereign explorer in 2010. I am trusting, not only my experience, but also the intuitive intelligence of my heart that is connected to Nature - to make this a successful adventure ... and I am transferring all that knowledge to you :D

(PS... some of the picture pick up on the fact that when I first started this garden, we were already experiencing our first snows in Colo, today was no exception and we are getting our third dusting, since the 1st of November ... and isn't it just amazing to REALize our "power" over the environments we live in, that with technology, I can create a better environment for seed visions to materialize by working with our understanding of Nature)

Last edited by starduster on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Stepping into the Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Loving this!!! How exciting!!! I did start a thread on sustainability like this last year I think it was. I'll dig it up because there is some fab links on it too. Thanx for sharing this and the pics are great! :D

Here's the link:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1720&p=79272#p79272

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:24 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I remember this topic ... we talk about a lot of things, but we do so few - planting seeds is easy, keeping them alive til they produce is easy to, if you live someplace like Florida, but it is a worthy challenge when you live high and dry ... in a place where most of your neighbors have four legs :wink:

I have tried several times to get a picture of the deer who sleep in my backyard I can't get close enough for the flash to reveal them, all I get is red eyes LOL... there are so many squirrels and rabbits it makes conventional gardening completely preposterous when you factor in the wind and hale that we get here year round ... I know how ridiculous a greenhouse on the back porch looks, but I've see what deer do to get into a garden. and know what one rabbit can do overnight... hopefully my next home will have a slab or I can create a mound, that I can fence in, but til then, I plan on getting my money's worth out of this greenhouse ... actually I already have :wink:

I am pretty sure I bought seeds from the links in your topic ... I tried to do this last year, without the lights and wasted a lot of seeds ... the lights were the biggest expense so far, I don't know how long the "bulbs" will last or how much it will cost to keep them running 15 - 18 hrs a day but most veggies start producing in three months and will produce for three more if they have an enabling environment... living in Fla and AZ I am familiar with three growing seasons, a year, but I have never tried to grow anything but house plants in a controlled environment... on shelves in pots ... but this Winter will be my "practice" garden, if I can do it now, I can do it in the summer, that much more easily.

I knew that would would appreciate my attempt to bring Nature into my world ... and look forward to helpful hints while I try to duplicate Summer in the Winter... maybe when they start sprouting you can help me find ways to bring my garden into alignment with its preferred reality Just watching them grow, is worth the effort it takes to assist them to maturity :wink:

Truth is, I don't know if "michigan lettuce" is a leaf lettuce or head (free seeds with no instructions) so I have to do some homework ... if it is head lettuce, I have planted way too many :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 am 

Starduster,
Think about where the new matter is coming from?
What system is at play when the correct envioronment occurs , and the seeds respond?
What does the water contain?
What creates heat?

THINK, don't repeat what others have told You.
THINK of a giant redwwod tree, if it came out of the ground there would be a huge hole, it doesn't it raises the ground as it expands it's mass, HOW???
cropredy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:53 am 

Cool project SD. I have wanted to remodel my rear deck into a green house for some time now . It faces South West , so even in the morning of winter time one side would be facing south east and I could get atleast 9 hrs. a day of sunshine in the winter . Ofcourse I would need to suppliment with lighting as well . I love projects like that . My ultimate vision would be an automatic watering system and some sort of humidity control . I live in the appalachian Mtns. between East Tn. and western N.C. It is a very nice place to live with plenty of nature to immerse yourself in . We have numerous rivers , caverns , lakes , and thousands of acres of National Forrests . I am not quite the elevation that you are in Colorado if you are in the Rockies . My back yard garden has seen it's share of raids from squirrels, rabbits, and deer . I eventually was able to fence in about 3/4 of an acre which keeps out the deer . I use human hair from where I get my hair cut to place around the perimeter that keeps out the rabbits . The squirells are the most resourceful though . They either walk along the top rail of my 6' fence and jump in to my garden or wait until my dog is inside and make a run for it on the ground . Ofcourse my dog always thinks it is time to weed also :lol: She likes to dig up the soft cool dirt in the hot summer and take naps under the shade of the corn .

You know to me growing my own organic food, and cooking natural wholesome food for my family and friends is a kind of joy like no other . I feel good knowing that they are eating wholesome nutritous food that is important for their overall health and well being . It is a way of expressing appreciation . Appreciation that I am able to do such things for myself and family . If one starts to study and research how much our food is processed , between preservatives, dyes(some containing aluminum , like yellow lake #5 , if it says lake it has aluminum), hormones, antibiotics, pesticides etc . Have you seen Food Inc. ?

Any way I sense where you are coming from , and I can relate,appreciate and enjoy watching your progress . Good luck ! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Crop Ready, there are many factors involved ... the two you mentioned, heat and light seem to be the most vital ... the soil itself seems to be the least important, as long as it isn't completely depleted of nutrients or too hard for the tender shoots to worm through ... I add sand and ash (from the fireplace) into the store bought "garden soil" that I buy in bags from the garden centers to give it some substance, and strength enough to support the plants ... I also blend in quite a bit (1/3) of my local soil into it, knowing that it contains its own nutrients, having never been drained of them by the grasses and straw flowers that have grown here for centuries... it is pretty much virgin soil here.

Gone are the days, when my garden was supplemented with "goat berries", year old horse apples and cow pies and my special blend of poop soup from under the chicken perches :lol: There was high competition for the best garden in the rural areas I lived in and I was always right up on the top of the list - which earned me a good deal of respect from those more in touch with Nature ... I seemed to have the proverbial green thumb ... we shall see if it has remained green ... it's been a while since I planted a full garden or tilled the soil with my hands ... gardens are very therapeutic ... in every way possible.

I found over the years of gardening, in different locations around the USA, that plants take on a unique flavor (especially root plants) from the location they are planted in ... regular ole, Idaho potatoes, grown in Utah's soil become huge and sweet in that desert soil ... while broccoli and cauliflowers become salty in the sandy soil and salty air of the East Coast states ... but the one thing that they can not go without is water ... and it doesn't take very much attentiveness to become aware, that plants love RAIN water the most ... they will change their color and grow a half an inch when it rains, even though you water them every day ... there is something magic to plants in rainwater ...

but in our day and age, the sad fact is, is that they are dumping chemicals in our air, that the rains bring down ... which is changing (IMO drastically) our plant life It turns the foliage brittle and often leaves white spots on the leaves ... and that is another reason for a green house... I plan on "catching" rain this year (what little there is here) and running it through my Berky filter to see (what I can see) and to test a theory that is rolling around in my mind ... will it filter out the "magic"? we shall see :D

There is plenty to be learned about one's self, while gardening ... plants like all living things respond to love ... and happiness, I read where bird's songs are what inspires them to bloom ... and plan on putting the parakeets closer to my garden when the plants get ready to bloom ... since almost all the song birds have vanished ... and the nasty starlings took over the 'burbs' . Here we have Ravens (huge crows) and Magpies ... hardly "singing" songs but making plenty of noise - none the less.

Another thing I have become aware of is the increased intensity of the Sun's light ... what ever the reason, over the years it has gone from gold, to white light, and can sap the strength right out of a plant in a matter of hours ... the new technology incorporated into the diffused plastic used in green houses today, filter out some of the more harmful rays and tend to make the older clear "glass" houses into ovens for plants that thrive on direct sunlight ... they have to be covered and well ventilated (an oxymoron)... Nature has changed (evolved) considerably since I was a todler sitting between the rows of my grandfathers' gardens ... munching on leaves and dirt. :P

I appreciate your input to this topic Kevin ... I never thought to douse the place where I put my greenhouse, I was more concerned about the critters and the wind ... and even with my careful calculations, it was air lifted and blown over the porch and would have been blown completely away, if some of the tie downs had not remained fastened to the rails ... I've never seen nylon snap before, it must have been "sawed" by the winds constant currents. Needless to say, I have anchored it down far more securely, and happy to report, that with the exception of one snapped doll rod, suffered no loss ... not one hole in the bubble ... and all the plants were bent, but survived :D

the only real issue I am having (so far) is getting supplies in the Winter (even though they are much cheaper) ... even some of the (on-line) seed houses close down for months... I am still waiting for my back ordered Herb seeds ... I had to wait two months for delivery on my "dome" - which to me, is a very good sign, that many many others are quitely saying NO MORE - will I eat GMO food. NO MORE will I pay for what Nature is so willing to give. NO MORE will I ever fear going hungry because the store shelves are empty. NO MORE will I ever have to worry about being poisoned by "tainted" mass produced veggies. NO MORE will I have to eat tasteless - nutrition-less - sugar and salt laden, plastic coated canned goods from Wally World's valley of the corporate Jolly (money-)Green Giants .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Multiversal for sharing some of your personal finding about how loving and lovable Nature is, in this topic ... here I pictured you living in some schity ... I am very familiar with your part of the country, having live on and off in the Blue Ridge Mt of Va, we share some of that climate, and was where I had my most productive gardens ... as you are aware, the seasons couldn't be more perfect ... three months of each ... almost always right on schedule ... and that wonderful dark rich soil .

I am high and dry here on the Eastern slope of the Rockies ... where I am located (this year) is almost 8,000 feet above sea level with an avj 15% humidity... so there may be some quirks of this environment that I will need to work out ... but there are far far less insects to worry about ... which may be a worry in its self, when it comes to pollinating flowers in a green house ... think I will need to import some butterflies?

Now here's a thought that has been lingering in my mind, I bought the biggest house I could ... 14ft in diam ... so that I could actually grow a full garden and not just peppers and tomatoes ... and there is plenty of head room too (10 ft at it's peak) so I have plenty of space (shelving doubles or triples the growing area) When I get my own property (June) and move it (it folds up - I HOPE) to a more permanent location, I will have more room for things like potatoes and corn, but I am still growing them this year just to see if they can be grown in tubs in a green house ... back to my thoughts ... which centers on creating humidity - I researched, water troughs, garden ponds, and fountains ... which all seemed like a great deal of maintenance (or chemicals) would be required to keep the algae down ... and came upon a wonderful idea, - to put a small (1 person) jacuzzi in the center of the green house ... that would fill it with warm clouds of steam and dull the effects of a heater running 24/7 ... it kills my plans for raising trout in my water container, but who knows, maybe in a few years, when my pantry is full of "home grown" veggies, I could turn off the heating elements (keep the bubbles) and raise fish in my hot tub :lol:

I really enjoy the visual of being surrounded by banana trees, and tender veggies, while I soak in the diffused sunlight of my green house while it snows outside :D

I never knew about hair clippings ... I always (reluctantly) used blood meal around the parameters of my garden to keep the deer and rabbits away ... squirrels are impossible to cope with ... but so far they haven't ventured up the stairs and on to my porch ... my neighbors feed them so perhaps they are too fat and lazy to bounce across the field/yards we have in this community... that's when a dog really comes in handy. :wink:

Last edited by starduster on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 pm 

Perhaps you could use a salt water purification system in your hot tub ? Then maybe you could raise some Tillapia ? A tropical fish farm ? :P Good Idea , it could give you heat with humidity .

We have a small above ground pool for the kids . I bought a salt water treatment system for around $200.00 . No worries about chemicals and you can barely smell the salt . Something to consider for me researching is just how much salt a fresh water fish could tolerate . It is not like sea water by any means . I have done some work in homes with indoor, inground pools with glass all around . You could have a means to feed yourself year round with a fish farm/ green house combo ! Man I'm getting hungry ! :lol:
A cat fish farm sounds good to me . I love cat fish . Hey, aren't Salmon a fresh/salt water fish ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:14 pm 

Starduster,
I didn't explain clearly where the growth is from.
All is ONE, one substance, litterally a sea of a substance, and that substance is all of universe.
That substance supports all of creation, and it does this with the empowerment of a duality of spin charge that locally re-orientates the very fine substance of space to become whatever it becomes, and as long as the duality in reasonable balance remains the local orientation is maintained, in other words whatever is created is remembering how it is orientated and arranged to be what it is.
Your plants are not growing out of the soil, though it provides the required system .
Heat is a field condition that is caused between different fields, in simple terms between the sun and earths fields.
You mentioned perfect seasons, that is due to perfect geometry between the fields as they move, light is not travelling it occurs relative to opposing fields.
The seed contains encoded information that upon correct signals begins to locally re-orientate the one substance to become what it does, and it requires lots of the duality that is ANU.
The duality of spin empowers every finite point of the base substance to become whatever, and the ANU field radiates about every tiny part of every atom.
What matters is ANU, it is the power, the energy, it is what empowers the re-orientation of the substance of universe, it is the wings.
The wings that make all.
It is the wingmakers.
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/126/134anuqa.html
cropredy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:17 pm 

Perhaps it is what Anu once represented ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:25 pm 

I do love the seasons here . Although as you may remember there is alot of warm weather in fall and cold weather in spring . Last week it was in the seventies, the week before we got our first snow dusting , and this week it is average in the 40-50 degree range. A green house would be especially helpful for me to avoid our often spring time frosts for getting my seedlings out .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:41 pm 

Multiversal,
Hello,
Glass creates a difraction, it is said of light, instead think of a change of geometry, the change thus causes a differance within the green house, there is a local field alteration.
it is very difficult to overcome our normal senses, they tell us that light is a beam, like an arrow coming from the sun, instead THINK, think of a radiating field, a circuler field emmitting from all created things in universe, thus think of the sun as a giant ANU.
then think of the earth as the same, then think of how each of these meet, especially close to each object, this is where the geometry is involved and where light occurs, and it occurs relative to the opposing ANU field patterns, as does HEAT, thus at the poles the geometry is far different to that at the equator where the fields meet sort of head on.
At the poles is where far more light and heat are due to the STRESS that the two fields cause, at the poles the stress is far less , thus less light and less heat.
At the suns end there are fields from all direction meeting, thus there is great heat and light released in the huge stresses , and that occurs above the surface of what will be the planet SUN, it will be relatively COOL, hence sunspots that reveal under the high stress created thousands of miles off it's surface.
As I said, this is hard to think of because our normal senses are fooled by illusions.
cropredy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting link, CR, thanks it will take some focus but I am getting your point... fact is, I never heard the word ANU before researching the Annunaki ... perhaps he was one of the "Elemental" before he decided to become "God" :roll:

you mentioned the geometry ... I did some research in that area too, and discerned the most favorable shape for refracting light was "geodesic" ... I ponder for years about building my own (solid) dome shaped green house, but it was always out of my pocket book's reach ... these are quite deluxe - http://www.geodesic-greenhouse-kits.com/features.php and have some wonderful features to make them "year round" ... like ducts and wires that run through the soil to keep the roots warm, watering systems, insulation around the exterior that is raised ... actually that is where I got the idea for a fish farm ... believe it or not the one I got has a 10yr life expectancy and I can incorporate these features into it ... It is as also close as you can get to geodesic without actually being so ... and I saved well over 4 grand on mine :D

the way the panels are angled, it reflects light from all possible perspectives ... no shade in this green house even on the bottom shelves. I insulated the spaced board floor, by throwing down newspapers almost an inch thick ... then covered that with a extra thick tarp, and some cheap indoor outdoor carpet ... I really thought it was going to hold the heat my little space heater put out ... but it was overwhelmed the first night it dropped below freezing and I lost all my plants ... most heaters recommended for green houses are gas, and I really don't want to fool with it or kerosene ... or a 220 outlet in a rental.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Oh, yes, Multiversal, Nature is quite impulsive and unpredictable, I distinctly remember planting a garden THREE times, before it quit freezing in the Shenandoah Valley that year... but I had my biggest and best garden ever (that my neighbors appreciated, immensely ) just outside of Moorehead City NC ... I battled the bugs all year there, but what a harvest! and I have had my share of defending my turf from domestic animals too ... the snout on a pig can hoe up a row of beets in a NY minute ... not to forget what goats can do to corn ... or chickens to tomatoes ... and in Fla, I had one of those huge land turtles devour a row of peas overnight ... gardening can be quite the adventure. :lol:

which reminds me of the time I lived in Phoenix, and had this fabulous fig tree in my front yard ... I waited, oh so patiently for the fruit to ripen to perfection, testing, while I watered it daily ... only to find that on the day I planned on picking it clean, the birds had beaten me to all that luscious fruit ... and left the tree entirely bare!

as Kevin says, All is One ... and the birds appreciated the fruit and waited patiently for it to ripen too -using their own "intuitive intelligence" ... which demonstrates clearly, we are all created from the same intelligent DNA :wink:

we (me and the seeds) must be doing something right ... or be in the right state of consciousness ... check out my lettuce today :D :shock:

yes, miraculous to consider where all that matter comes from ... certainly not from the seed! ... I never even thought about how the plant itself must be manifesting its energy to create its own reality :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:48 pm 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:
Starduster,
I didn't explain clearly where the growth is from.
All is ONE, one substance, litterally a sea of a substance, and that substance is all of universe.
That substance supports all of creation, and it does this with the empowerment of a duality of spin charge that locally re-orientates the very fine substance of space to become whatever it becomes, and as long as the duality in reasonable balance remains the local orientation is maintained, in other words whatever is created is remembering how it is orientated and arranged to be what it is.
Your plants are not growing out of the soil, though it provides the required system .
Heat is a field condition that is caused between different fields, in simple terms between the sun and earths fields.
You mentioned perfect seasons, that is due to perfect geometry between the fields as they move, light is not travelling it occurs relative to opposing fields.
The seed contains encoded information that upon correct signals begins to locally re-orientate the one substance to become what it does, and it requires lots of the duality that is ANU.
The duality of spin empowers every finite point of the base substance to become whatever, and the ANU field radiates about every tiny part of every atom.
What matters is ANU, it is the power, the energy, it is what empowers the re-orientation of the substance of universe, it is the wings.
The wings that make all.
It is the wingmakers.
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/126/134anuqa.html
cropredy

Thank you for this awesome information . It looks similar to what Dan Winters was posting on the net some years ago and sacred geometry. I forgot about where photons(light) were produced and no they don't travel so much as result from a collision of a particle and its antiparticle. And for the two to collide it is initiated by other factors...simple need being one of them and that seeds have the blueprints of the total plant contained within them. So the blueprint itself is more potential and given the right environment and factors it becomes what appears to be a physical tree. I had a dream once which was quite lucid. It was so lucid that when I stumbled in it and hit my foot on a rock I felt it , pain and all just like I would in this dream. I wondered about it for years and now I can see the illusion of it in the lucid dream was reminding me of the illusions of this one. The context in which you use Anu is very interesting because of its basis being in opposites such as negative and positive energy or dark and light and that there is no judgment on any of them so much as understanding how they work and that in this reality as a whole it wouldn't be the same without any of them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:38 am 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:
Starduster,
Think about where the new matter is coming from?
What system is at play when the correct envioronment occurs , and the seeds respond?
What does the water contain?
What creates heat?

THINK, don't repeat what others have told You.
THINK of a giant redwwod tree, if it came out of the ground there would be a huge hole, it doesn't it raises the ground as it expands it's mass, HOW???
cropredy

The tree as a seed, being itself only knows how to grow, carrying out its blueprint, it only knows, to essentially, be itself in the full realization of that.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:29 am 

From the link I posted is this site,
http://smphillips.8m.com/

I can only report that the patterns are as those that are detectable, our reality is within this geometry.
The process is of transmutation, the basic substance is of universe, litterally all is one, a sea that We are in, and are locally arranged of, but because this sea is omni present, it is invisable to our normal senses.
We therefore can only view the structured local orientations that correspond to how we are structured.
The seeds contain the blueprints as such, on connection of certain switching arrangements that blueprint begins to replicate how it is encoded to be.
It is not growing , it is transmutating or locally re-orientating the base substance into the patterns and groupings that it becomes, then it also is encoded with memory relative to the further switching that is found in the cyclic variations we call seasons, and we can replicate the condition of the switching inherant in those seasons by manipulating the field patterns by way of local interfereance materials...greenhouse etc etc.

The condition will not exist outside of these manipulations areas, and thus the transmutation will falter.

The FORCE that enables all of this is ANU, it is in duality in that it is ONE, but it spins in opposite direction from the heart pinch point where it goes out in figure of eight pathways that lead to turn of spin.
All of this is going on in scalar fashion with the heart centre pinch point been the drive.
What You require to survive is this force, You are absorbing that force that is creating the plants and animals etc.
If We could obtain the force by other means, then there would be no need to absorb the force of others.
cropredy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:30 am 

Cropredy , you mean absorbing the life force of the universe without eating ? Now that would be cool , but we would still need water eh ? You know the "experts" recomend sun block and all kinds of carcenogenic remedies to protect us from the harmful rays of the sun . In my house we get as much sun as possible and never use sun screen . I love soaking up the sun in the back yard . You know we don't eat as much in the summer either . :shock: We always say because of the heat , or are we absobing more of this force ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:51 am 

SD , it is funny now to watch the deer come up to my fence and look in . There is an incline or hill I would say behind my fenced in area that is wooded . I have or use to have the area covered with hostas that use to have beautiful big violet flowers in the spring and fall. Now the deer choose to eat the buds before they flower since they can no longer eat my garden . :lol: They are telling me since they can no longer eat my produce then they are going to eat my flowers . Its o.k though , the deer are quite beautiful as well and I get to see the new members of the herd every spring . I guess I am witnessing the shift of casual energy of them moving from one food source to the other . I even had a deer in my front yard recently, actually two deer eating from my crab apple tree , my neighbors couldn't believe it , my little ones asked if we could bring the deer inside . :lol: I told them that if they wanted to come in they are more than welcome .

Your lettuce is doing well . You know a built in green house connected to your home would be awesome . If you're like me the pockets aren't that deep yet . That is a big part of my dream home , an attached green house .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am 
 WWW  Profile

Reality is very well defined in Living from the Heart e-paper page 22.

Reality is a much more complex thing than being a result of intentional focus or mental visualization or prayer.
Part of reality is a result of your individual blueprint;
part of your experience relates to your higher self setting up experiences for you;
part is a consequence of your past actions;
part of it is a reflection of your thoughts and emotions and their energetic attraction;
and part is the desire of your higher self to experience new energy fields

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:57 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Darlene, life is very complex, however what Crop Ready has contributed to this topic was something that I had ignored my entire life ... when I put seeds into the ground, or planted seed visions, into my reality ... just as the WMs have been doing for the past 11 thousand years ... I was (at least) aware of my intent to manifest food was following a process that I believed I was more or less in control of ... but I was never so acutely aware of the quantum implications that I was triggering into activation... or how that "fit" into the Plan of FS for humanity.

just like the dormant DNA, that sits waiting, like seeds in a packet in our bodies, we willfully create the environment/reality, that will allow them to manifest their purpose for being ... or not. Most people would rather sit around and complain about GMO foods, or how expensive "organic" food is that includes the price of gas and the auto that takes them to the store to buy it ... They would rather deal with the stress of having to make enough money to put processed food on the table , than to REALize that they could, with far more ease and a greater sense of accomplishment, have grown a garden and fed themselves and their family nutritious health promoting food, for (almost) FREE ! When did the roof over our head or the car we drive become more important than the food we eat?

The HMS programs that have programed us into believing we MUST support a system that is un-NATURE-al clearly demonstrates how fragmented our consciousness is ... it is as if there is 'something' more important than our own well-being and our relationship to the Universal Entity that provides for our every need. We are being programed to believe that our "problem" is a lack of space ... over population, or lack of compassion when the only problem that exists is our inability to appreciate who we are and what we have already. Our willful resistance to Nature, creates an unNatural reality / state of existence.

I can bring a bucket of dirt into my reality, and solve my most basic instincts for survival by opening a packet of seeds and putting them into the dirt. I don't even need to know how that transpires ... other than to water the plants and keep them warm and exposed to light ... there is nothing so complicated that a child couldn't grasp the concept. Fact is, there is enough "food" growing all around us, that we could survive simply by "living off the land" . Even though we have forgotten that we created this planet to support us, we treat Nature as if it was our Enemy.

we have created and continue to perpetuate a Central System that defies logic or reason. If an individual doesn't have a job, that contributes to this Central System, they are considered "worthless eaters" (or at the very lease selfish) and in some cases their life is deemed to have no value if it doesn't support the MPG or at least the GSSC. Humanity's success is determined by how far we can remove ourselves from Nature ... how UN natural we can BE.

If there is one great lesson to be learned from Nature - it is its willingness to SHARE ... without limitation, all that it is - freely and equally with everyone...without judgment or any preconceived notions based upon superficial perspective of worthiness... or intellect.

like Joni Mitchel sang, back in the 60's " We are stardust, a billion year old self-creative carbon molecule, and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

I came upon a child of God
walking down the road
I asked him, where are you going?
And this he told me

He said I'm going down to Yasgur's Farm,
Just join in a rock and roll band.
Get back to the land and set my soul free.

(He said) we are stardust, we are golden,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

So can I walk beside you?
I've come here to lose the smog,
I feel like I'm a cog in something turning round and round.

Maybe it's just the time of year,
Maybe it's the time of man.
I don't know who I am,
But life is for learning.

(And then)we are stardust, we are golden,

We are stardust, we are golden,

By the time we got to Woodstock,
We were half a million strong
Everywhere you look there was a song and hope and a celebration.

And I dreamed I saw the bomber death planes
Riding shotgun in the sky,
Turning into butterflies
Above our nation.

We are stardust, we are golden,

We are stardust,we are a billion year old carbon,
we are golden
We just got caught up in some devil's bargain

To some semblance of a garden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sH0uR2u7Hs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Day 6, the sweet spanish onion's are manifesting :D they choose not to come into the light "head-first" - how curious

"You know a built in green house connected to your home would be awesome ".
but, Multiversal, creating this shelf in my dinning room, IS attaching Nature to my reality ... and yes, it IS AWE-some :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 pm 

Quote:

It is called photosyntesis.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal deer are interesting to watch get over fences. They literally "spring" over them and can spring quite high so I hope your fences are too! I used to have deer sleep beside me in a meadow I would sleep under the stars in on warm summer nights in a community I lived in some years ago. She actually snorted at me for taking the best sleeping spot! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:10 am 

adamah wrote:
Quote:

It is called photosyntesis.

Hello, Adamah,
If I could offer a different thought?

The very basic creation method is one of transmutation, where the FIELD of collective ANU are programmed to transmute the substance that is universe.

When a tree is felled and used as fire wood, that process is reversed, and heat and light are given off, the wood then is transmuted back to no-thing, which is the substance of universe.

Multiple other occurances are at play that We have observed and noted, but the very act of creation is totally over looked because there is a stupid blindness to the substance of universe existing.
Milleniums of years ago when this was common knowledge the people knew how to handle the transmutation of ourselves when We died, and they utilised materials to assist in the pathways we enter into to ensure that they returned locally to their tribe.
You possibly know these devices as dolmens?
It all lies in an invisable spectrum because the substance is omni present, unfortunately organised religions have turned this knowledge into business and mass control.
It is time to remember, to interact again with universe.
Welcome .
cropredy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next