WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Close To Home
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:53 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I have just spent an awsome 24 hours working with a team of six Americans to develope a website for the organisation I work for.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The Watcher wrote:
I have just spent an awsome 24 hours working with a team of six Americans to develope a website for the organisation I work for.

that's great Watcher, does this mean you will be spending all your time there, and promoting "the organisation I work for" in there, instead of here, now? I sure hope so ... I wish you and the Entities that you serve, fare well, in an environment more suited for your chosen path.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 pm 
Posting Freak

7.4 Earthquake's epicenter 40m from Christchurch New Zealand.

THE powerful earthquake that smashed buildings, cracked roads and twisted rail lines in Christchurch also ripped a new 3.5m-wide fault line in the Earth's surface.

At least 500 buildings were destroyed in the 7.1-magnitude quake that struck New Zealand at 4.35am on Saturday near the South Island city of about 400,000 people.

The earthquake cut power across the region, roads were blocked by debris, and gas and water supplies were disrupted.

Christchurch Mayor Bob Parker yesterday said power had been restored to 90 per cent of the city and water supply had resumed for all but 15 to 20 per cent of residents.

Portable toilets and tanks of fresh water had been placed around the city.

As the clean-up continued yesterday, the exodus began, with dozens of Australian tourists fleeing, thankful the quake had hit early in the morning rather than during the day.

Melbourne resident Donna Van Niekerk, who was in Christchurch with husband Lionel and daughter Darcy, said the quake was like "being on a boat in 20-foot waves".

"It was massive, the building was swaying slowly," she said. "I just got thrown to the other side of the room. We were just waiting for the building to collapse."

Kevin Tracey and wife Susan, from Ipswich, were sleeping in a hotel 50m from some of the worst damage.

It was the first night of Mr Tracey's first overseas holiday.

"It just shook," he said. "It rattled the front door, I thought somebody was trying to get in."

Teams of building inspectors searched Christchurch's CBD for structural damage, while New Zealand's Government postponed school until Wednesday and most surgery was cancelled in the city's hospitals.

Canterbury University geology professor Mark Quigley said "a new fault" had ripped across the globe and pushed surface areas up.

He said the quake was caused by the collision of the Pacific and Australian tectonic plates.

"One side of the Earth has lurched to the right . . . up to 11 feet (3.5m) and in some places been thrust up," Mr Quigley said.

"The long linear fracture on the Earth's surface does things like break apart houses, break apart roads. We went and saw two houses that were completely snapped in half."

The epicentre was about 40km northwest of Christchurch, where stunned locals gathered yesterday to view the damage. A previously straight road had shifted about 3m in one place, while cracks large enough to swallow a person had opened in the ground. Officials have refused to rule out deaths.

Trish Langfield, of Cowra in NSW, was on the 21st floor of her hotel when the earthquake hit. She estimates the building swayed a metre either side.

"It swayed left to right. Extremely," she said.

Jenny Porter, of Sydney, was one of the tourists at Christchurch Airport yesterday, having feared for her life. "It was quite phenomenal," she said. "[We] just didn't know if the house was going to collapse."

New Zealand sits above an area of the Earth's crust where two tectonic plates collide. The country records more than 14,000 earthquakes a year, but only about 150 are powerful enough to be felt above land.

New Zealand's last major earthquake registered 7.8 on the Richter scale and hit the South Island's Fiordland region on July 16, 2009, moving the southern tip of the country 30cm closer to Australia.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/christchuch-earthquake-causes-new-35m-fault-line/story-e6frf7lf-1225914545340

Pretty damNed amazing that no one died ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMD2iKgyL0&feature=player_embedded#!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Why New Zealand is a lifestyle superpower

Taking in New Zealand's scenery from the thermal spas in Rotorua

Nick Bryant reflects on New Zealand's mix of controlled fury, subtle charm and social harmony, and asks why the rest of the world can't be more like it.

What can you tell about a country from the people you encounter at its point of entry?

Alas, in this age of globalised uniformity, the truth is, probably not that much.

Most of the immigration and customs officials that you come across in those sunlight-starved arrivals halls aren't very sunny themselves, as they mechanically stamp your passport or grudgingly wave you through.

The All Blacks performing the haka
If anywhere on the planet there's a more
eloquent expression of controlled fury then
I would dearly love to see it

But late the other night, I came across that rarest of bureaucratic beings - a middle-aged customs official with a sense of humour, a welcoming smile, blond dreadlocks which hung lazily over his shoulders, and a gloriously free spirit which he was delighted to share with a planeload of new arrivals from Australia.

He and his colleagues looked particularly kindly on us - a camera crew with almost as many bags as Imelda Marcos has shoes, which had arrived without one key item - the requisite paperwork to get us through customs.

"This need not be a major problem," they said with their Kiwi twangs, as we were welcomed into New Zealand, a land of geniality in a far-flung corner of the world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8683377.stm

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am 
Posting Freak

collection of pictures from the Earthquake ... amazing that no one was killed !

http://www.crashbang.co.nz/quake040910/index.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 am 
Posting Freak

update ... my heart is touched by the plight of these people who have now experienced 150 after-shocks ... in the past week ... hopefully "this too shall pass" quickly

Big quake aftershocks plague New Zealand city
Sep 8, 7:35 AM (ET)

By ROB GRIFFITH

CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand (AP) - A strong aftershock rocked terrified residents of New Zealand's earthquake-stricken city of Christchurch on Wednesday, as officials doubled their estimate for repairing the damage following nearly 300 temblors in five days.

The latest quake, which registered magnitude 5.1, was centered just four miles (six kilometers) below the Earth's surface and six miles (10 kilometers) southeast of the city. No one was reported injured, but it was felt by residents as the strongest since Saturday's magnitude-7.1 earthquake wrecked hundreds of buildings.

"My guts are just churning up here. When will this thing end? It is like living in a maelstrom," Christchurch Mayor Bob Parker said as workers streamed from the city's emergency headquarters.

"We were starting to think maybe, just maybe, we are over the worst of this, and now we have had this shocking event," Parker told NewstalkZB radio. "This is a hammer blow to the spirit of a lot of people."

After his second, closer look at the quake damage on Wednesday, Prime Minister John Key said he thought that rebuilding the city would cost more than the initial estimate of 2 billion New Zealand dollars ($1.4 billion), with at least 500 buildings already condemned and about 100,000 of the area's 160,000 houses damaged.

Treasury Secretary John Whitehead later said the full bill for quake damage could reach NZ$4 billion, with the nation's Earthquake Commission likely to pay half of that.

Key has called off a planned nine-day trip to Britain and France, citing what he called the quake zone's continuing instability.

Civil defense director John Hamilton said the safety status of some buildings would be reassessed after Wednesday's strong aftershock.

Government seismology agency GNS Science reported that more than 280 aftershocks of magnitude 3.0 or greater have struck the region in five days. Seismologist Brian Ferris said people would have felt about 150 of them.

Saturday's powerful earthquake struck at 4:35 a.m. near the South Island city of 400,000 people, ripping open a new fault line in the Earth's surface, smashing buildings and homes, wrecking roads and disrupting the central city. No one was killed and only two people were seriously injured - which authorities attributed to good building codes and the quake's early morning timing.

The city center remained cordoned off by troops Wednesday, as authorities extended a state of civil emergency for another seven days. Only building owners and workers are allowed into the central city to begin clearing up the mess - with much of the center taking on the mantle of a ghost town.

New Zealand sits above an area where two tectonic plates collide. The country records more than 14,000 earthquakes a year - but only about 150 are normally felt by residents. Fewer than 10 a year do any damage.

---

Associated Press Writer Ray Lilley in Wellington contributed to this report.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:09 am 
Posting Freak

taken from another forum:

I live in quake weary Christchurch, since our big quake of 7.1 we have had over 1500 quakes rattle here but Chile only got 130 after there huge 8.8? quake earlier this year.

I will give you the reasons why I think something is very very wrong but I am not sure which of these reasons is the correct answer???

First off people need to realise this place was Haarped and of that I think there is very little doubt.

The reason being I myself saw a green flash which accompanies a haarp earthquake as it effects the ionosphere and sets of lights in the sky. Here is someone else's report of the green flash ...

We could see the whole of Christchurch and although it's hard to describe, it was all shaking, the lights all jiggling around while the roar continued. A bright green flash of light tore across the horizon -
[link to ourchristchurchmodern.blogspot.com]

The quake happened on an unknown fault, one they now claim was there for ages but had not moved in 1600 years - not sure I believe that?

To add this this are several other facts boiling water has been seen bubbling up in the old volcanic harboUr beside us, a strong sulfur smell was smelt by people drifting over the city and people reported their water wells stunk of sulfur. Adding to this hot springs have appeared in several places. The ground is also moving continuously we only feel the big ones but when you see the seismic drums you see the earth is constantly moving and not just a little bit.

If the old magma chamber has moved in the direction it was going then it now possibly sits right under Christchurch.

Tracing the historic route of this "extinct" magma chamber to its eastward origins, is the Chatham Rise as found on the Zealandia Continent map. Above water, currently, are only Rekohu / the Chatham Islands to the east, and Horomaka / Banks Peninsula in the west. Will there be a next phase to this terra-forming engine, in the next age of Earth vulcanism?..

http://www.infohelp.co.nz/quake.html

If all of this is not enough I have yet to tell you about the alpine fault which is bound to be feeling all of this action going on ... This fault is expected to let off at least an 8 something quake, I have been told it is possible for this fault to let go a 10. Possibly the worlds biggest recorded quake, certainly it has built up a lot of tension.

New Zealand's Alpine Fault

Between these sections for some 400km between Milford Sound and Hokitika, the edges of the two massive sections of the Earth’s crustal plates collide head on. They have nowhere to go except upwards, and the Southern Alps are the result. In the process these tectonic plates grind, rotate and square off against each other, the immense forces building until every 250 to 300 years or so a sudden movement releases the pent-up pressures. This is the Alpine Fault, and it last moved significantly in 1717.

Scientists have been watching New Zealand's Alpine Fault in great detail for several decades. They have traced its history through both the geological record and the evidence of periodic damage done to the forests. While it is impossible to predict just when the next big one will occur, there is certainty that it will happen, and geologically speaking quite soon.

The next big Alpine Fault movement is expected to cause considerable damage from the South Island’s west coast to the east. The city of Christchurch will not be spared, but the greatest impact will be felt in and around the West Coast towns of Hokitika, Greymouth and Reefton. In that region land displacement of up to two metres vertically and eight metres horizontally could occur.

http://www.suite101.com/content/new-zea ... ke-a203688

and this:

that is some impressive information about the sights, smells, and constant shaking in and around Christchurch, New Zealand.

The information you provided about there having been a flash of green light that preceeded the recent large temblor in Christchurch has been blacked out here in America.

I think the number of aftershocks in and around Christchurch being so much higher than that for Haiti could indeed spell future earthquake doom of a significant magnitude for your area.

From what you noted about New Zealand's Alpine fault and its periodic movement that is known from historical records certainly does lead one to think that this fault is likely to be under some unusual tectonic forces right now.

Here's an image that depicts the Alpine fault running about 4/5 the length of New Zealand's South island.

[link to sylph.gns.cri.nz]

Here's some additional information about the Alpine fault.

The Alpine Fault is a right-lateral strike-slip geological fault. It forms a transform boundary between the Pacific Plate and the Indo-Australian Plate. The uplift to the southeast of the fault is due to an element of convergence between the plates.

The Alpine Fault is believed to align with the Macquarie Fault Zone in the Puysegur Trench off the southwestern corner of the South Island. From there, the Alpine Fault runs along the western edge of the Southern Alps, before splitting into a set of smaller dextral strike-slip faults north of Arthur's Pass, known as the Marlborough Fault System.

This set of faults, which includes the Wairau Fault, the Hope Fault, the Awatere Fault, and the Clarence Fault, transfer displacement between the Alpine Fault and the Hikurangi subduction zone to the north. The Hope fault is thought to represent the primary continuation of the Alpine fault.

Average slip rates in the fault's central region are about 30mm a year, very fast by global standards.

The Alpine Fault and its northern offshoots have experienced sizeable earthquakes in historic times:
1848 - Marlborough, estimated magnitude = 7.5
1888 - North Canterbury, estimated magnitude = 7.3
1929 - Arthur's Pass, estimated magnitude = 7.1
1929 - Murchison, estimated magnitude = 7.8
1968 - Inangahua, estimated magnitude = 7.1
2003 - Fiordland, estimated magnitude = 7.1
2009 - Fiordland, estimated magnitude = 7.8

Over the last thousand years, there have been four major ruptures along the Alpine Fault causing earthquakes of about magnitude 8. These occurred in approximately 1100, 1450, 1620 and 1717 AD, at intervals between 100 and 350 years.

The 1717 quake appears to have involved a rupture along nearly 400 km of the southern two thirds of the fault. Scientists say that a similar earthquake could happen at any time as the interval since 1717 is longer than between the earlier events.

OP, that's pretty doomy information.

Wow. It sure looks like your area is do for a doosie of an earthquake still to come.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_Fault

Post subject: Close To Home
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:00 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
.....Christchurch.....

.....I will give you the reasons why I think something is very very wrong but I am not sure which of these reasons is the correct answer???

First off people need to realise this place was Haarped and of that I think there is very little doubt.....

Nothing is wrong.....no doubt about IT.

This place where First Source makes IT's move on the chessboard.

This place where no one was killed as a result of ITS shifting.

This place is Christchurch.

The ironic joke is: Christ does not require a church.

+ & =.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 pm 
Posting Freak

so tell us what you know Russell... I know you can do better than oneliners ... give us a link if you have one ... Christchurch also has a US airbase that is their life line to what goes on in Anartica ... some were saying it was a "target" for the Star Wars stuff that is associated with Harpp ... Personally, if I was a kid growing up in Alaska ... or even someone with a plane that could get close enough to lob a hand grenada into that array, I would have done it by now ... those things are really wreaking havoc with our Magnetosphere ... you can see it, if you watch it (take your gaze from the fire's glare)

anyway what do you know about Christchurch that gives you that perspective ... why no church?

PS, my hearts energy pours out for the people who live there, I can't even imagine that level of stress.

anyway, I think James said that FS would use "the queen on the chessboard" (Nature) to make the first move ...

Earth, consisting of the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms as well as the elements of air, water, and fire, combined with Nature as defined by the cosmos, is the “Queen” on the chessboard that First Source can use. These are strategic instruments through which specific walls of the prison will be destroyed and individuals who are properly prepared can reclaim their identities as Sovereign Integrals and establish a new transparency and expansion within their wholeness.

... what preceded this quote is just as revealing ... and the first sentence is profound (to me) both quotes are snipped from A3 PCI

Let’s say that you are the true God, First Source. What would you do to awaken people to their true nature? What process would you use to shift the human family to a perspective of realization that what they had believed in was of deception and suppression of their true natures, knowing that the components of the suppression framework could not be removed overnight or the individual would likely go crazy or, worse yet, perish. What would you do?

First Source has limited moves on the “chessboard” because humanity is sealed inside a prison where the guards and warden of the prison control the money system and hold and distribute the power among themselves. The spiritual and religious leaders are equally caught up in the prison, occupying the more righteous sections, but still within the same prison. The interdimensional beings like ascended masters and angels are also imprisoned though their freedoms seem near-infinite when compared to the human inmates.

Post subject: This is Home
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
so tell us what you know Russell...

I know First Source is perfect.

starduster wrote:
I know you can do better than oneliners ...

:)

.....well, I guess you are right.

starduster wrote:
.....give us a link if you have one ...

You have IT already.....your Quantum Presence.

starduster wrote:
.....Christchurch also has a US airbase that is their life line to what goes on in Anartica ...

Lyricus have a word for that.

.....a clue, it begins with B.

starduster wrote:
.....some were saying it was a "target" for the Star Wars stuff that is associated with Harpp ...
Yes, some, not all.....
starduster wrote:
.....Personally, if I was a kid growing up in Alaska ... or even someone with a plane that could get close enough to lob a hand grenada into that array, I would have done it by now ...

.....and there you have the reason for so much of the mess on Earth at this time here in MES(s)T.

starduster wrote:
.....those things are really wreaking havoc with our Magnetosphere ... you can see it, if you watch it (take your gaze from the fire's glare)

Those things are creations of the HMS.

When one transcends the HMS, "those things" really are not an issue.....no.....they are truly aspects of the past.

starduster wrote:
.....anyway what do you know about Christchurch that gives you that perspective

Well, put it this way, I happen to agree with the gist of the movie Stigmata.

The basis of the story is that the Gospel of St. Thomas supposedly starts with these words, supposedly as a quote from Jesus himself.....

"The Kingdom of God is all around you, not in edifices of wood or stone. Look under a rock, and I am there, look behind every tree and I am there...". The Gospel is thus construed as a repudiation of the raison d'etre of the Church itself, and militant Jesuits embark on a mission to silence the heretical Gospel so that the Church may continue.

starduster wrote:
........ why no church?

See above......

:)

starduster wrote:
........ PS, my hearts energy pours out for the people who live there, I can't even imagine that level of stress.

Don't try.

starduster wrote:
........ anyway, I think James said that FS would use "the queen on the chessboard" (Nature) to make the first move ...

Er, that would be us.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't need to try , my IZ is open and being aware of these frequencies, is the essence of "I live where you live"

my point with "lobbing a grenade" was as an physical expression of NO MORE! that does more good that it does harm ... it wasn't intended to harm man or the planet, it was intended to do something about those who used it to kill millions at a time, like in Haiti and now potentially in OZ... and to show how one person could make a difference. Yes, self-centered indifference has caused most of the inequality that we are experiencing now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Un believe able ...

http://www.christchurchquakemap.co.nz/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:00 pm 
Posting Freak

For those of you who are concerned about what is happening in Christschurch NZ ... this is an excelent source of up to date news and vids

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/video.cfm?c_id=1&gal_cid=1&gallery_id=116920

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Christchurch is down but not out.

It's controllers (NZ Government - and local govt have been using the media to promote 'calm' and 'hope' in 'their' citizens.

They have also ridiculed anything resembling that which would likely cause people to shift away from the danger zone, because they have vested interest and with the CBT down, they are loosing approx 5,000,000 per day, which is small in comparison with New York, one of the biggest cities of the failing Collective System. (FCS).

New York celebrated recently. If I lived in New York I would be preparing to find somewhere else to park my tiny island.

But back to the subject of Christchurch, they were hit hard in February and are still trying to keep their human assets from fleeing.

Watching how they do this has been an education in itself.

New Zealanders will pay higher taxes and other donations in order to rebuild Christchurch, and this will put a strain on the citizens.
On top of that the citizens and government of the citizens owe large amounts of money to ‘overseas investors’ (some may even reside in New York) and it might only take one more significant Earth Quake for the ‘Rebuild Christchurch Initiative’ to derail.

It would be ‘cheaper’ for the country to relocate ‘Christchurch’ by building on to other cities and towns around the country, than it would to invest in rebuilding that city.

It would also be advantageous for the country to tell those they owe money to, to back off and for the country to sort its own stuff out, same goes for Japan.

These ‘natural disasters’ can work in our collective favour…but until governments rethink their positions and Real responsibilities (not the ones which govern the Illusion) then we shall just have to see what unfolds, natural disaster-ly speaking.

The important thing to have in the forefront of the mind is the Collective Realisation of Sovereign Integral thinking and doing.
That is part of the process of ‘waking everyone up’ and of course involves ‘the other side’ who deal with the still in shock, recently departed, large influx of new arrivals.

Sovereign Integral perspective does not only operate this ‘side’ of life.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

something James said that "stuck" - about Earth changes, being a means whereby, people who have a limited perspective of life, are forced to experience, something bigger than their own back yards ... Floods move millions from their homes, as do all the other "natural disasters" because we need to expand our horizons and enhance our consciousness of how others deal with their relationship with nature ... it can no longer be ignored.

to move right back into Natures' transition zones, demonstrates a resistance to awareness IMO ... Nature is doing all she can to wake us up ... but so many fail to comprehend its motives.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I would say it would take something(s) exceeding the systems ability to cope the way it always has done things.

Obviously, in the case of all those Nuclear Power facilities, the risks increase that the stage being played on will be wiped clear of life bearing forms (at least as we 'know' them) if the earthen nature shakes enough...then Consciousness (in whatever state it is in) will not so easily be able to play in the physical dimensions - at least not on Earth.

So perhaps if things got so unruly, individuals will be looking for ways to prepare best for 'death', and what might come after.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

interesting ... to think that there may be 'something' to Do in Death ... other than to contemplate your next life, while waiting around for someone to provide you a new vehicle ... I don't see any purpose in experiencing Death again, and am frankly tired of reincarnating ... I am hoping that the "shift" will change all that ... and that the Walls that surround Death are some of the first to fall .... wouldn't that be amazing - I can imagine it happening ... and how shocked everyone would be to find their selves back in the 3D without density or anyway to express themselves ...

also on the other subject you mentioned, altering our DNA with radioactivity BEFORE it can be activated by the Galactic Sun, seems to be in full play now ... I read something about it being a plan to globally manipulate at least the genetics of this species, killing off the weak, almost immediately and leaving a sterile, population of "super humans" to serve the Elite that managed to avoid the process by hiding in their bunkers ... it will be interesting to watch what they do, when they are the majority of the population ... snicker. I doubt seriously if their society will be anything like Atlantis - more like Rome or Egypt with masses pf slave labor.

you see, I can imagine that, without believing for one moment that it will actually happen ... the fact that FUshima has not "blown " as predicted (for the last week in June) by the Scientist who are familiar with the "meltdown" scenario ... which indicates to me that something went wrong or altered the plan to saturate the globe with radiation ... or maybe, thats why we are seeing so much UFO activity in Japan lately, maybe this is an energy source for ETs and they are sucking it up like a Free give-away ... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 am 
Posting Freak

I read this AM that all three of your "super volcanos" on that island are "active" ... guess non of you appreciated Nature's "wake up" call

Quote:
An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 6.5 strikes central New Zealand, widely felt - Check Twitter breaking news.

A 6.5 magnitude earthquake which struck the central North Island has been felt across much of New Zealand, but there have been no reports of damage.

The quake, which struck at 3:36pm, was 150km deep and centred 30km west of Taupo.

Despite reports of people feeling the quake from as far away as Timaru, Geonet said it would be unlikely that it caused any damage because it was so deep.

Aftershocks were also unlikely, Geonet said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:04 am 

Excerpt from Energetic Heart
The gesture of placing your heart of hearts on the palm of your hand and offering it to your brothers and sisters in selfless contribution is the ultimate sign to First Source that you
are prepared for the dimensional shift.

Imagine this:

There are souls who have chosen to take on a physical vehicle purely out of service, so that they can add their light vibration to the planet during its evolution; for there are individual places on the face of this planet that seek love and there are those that respond accordingly.

There are other souls that have specifically incarnated for a limited time in order to aid and assist those souls who will choose to leave their physical vehicles only to immediately return in another, as their purpose is toward the grand portal discovery. These assisting souls have selflessly dedicated themselves to “holding hands”, so to speak, with transitioning souls, in the attempt to ensure that confusion does not hinder the return of those that will be reincarnating. This is their one purpose for being here, so yes, many will die alongside others, but it is out of service to other souls, and when their service is complete, they will return to their own “home”.

Not a complete mirror, but certainly synonymous with our selfless medical/rescue teams that volunteer their lives to penetrate battlefields and natural disaster areas in service to their fellow human beings - and yes, there are casualties along the way, for the environments can be harsh, inhospitable and extremely dangerous.

Excerpt from Event Strings
There are many different varieties of event-strings. Some are more dependent on external forces than an intermingling of cooperatively functioning consciousnesses. Some are more personal in nature as in the case of a soul's birth or passing, while others are designed for universal functions. Some are designed to be catalytic while others are preventative in nature.

Answer 4 from James: Let me be clear, the universe we are in, in its entire physical splendor and stature is part of the prison I defined in the previous question. I realize the term “Prison” carries a negative meaning, but if there is furniture within a prison do you say the furniture is evil or negative? No, it is just furniture that happens to be inside a prison. So it is with the planets and stars and the universe as a whole.

Therefore, the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the
prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth.

We can “get this” concept. But in “getting” this concept does it mean this all that is required - that there is nothing more for us to do? Are we “transformed” because of this understanding of a concept, so we reject anything and anyone who does not “get this” concept; continue to act as before; and just batten down whilst waiting for a global phenomenon to occur which will catapult others into understanding this concept also? What then?

Or is there another purpose behind understanding the HMS framework, which requires more effort than before?

I think in my previous answer (question 3) you can see that I believe Earth/Nature are the primary catalysts that First Source is orchestrating to support humanity’s realization of itself as Sovereign Integrals. Thus, it will feel as if Earth and the entire universe is compressing in upon the individual, tightening it grip around your very being. This compression is the very tool that is being deployed by First Source to help activate you.

To activate us? What is it we are wanting to activate and realize?

Sovereign Integral
The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. This is a state of consciousness that all entities are evolving towards, and at some point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated expression that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence.

What is Source Intelligence?

Source Intelligence
Source Intelligence is the energy-consciousness of First Source that is cast into all worlds, all dimensions, all realities, all life forms, all times and places. Source Intelligence is the First Source projected into all that is. Source Intelligence, in effect, is the "eyes and ears" of First Source, and its role is principally involved in expressing, upholding, and sustaining the will of First Source. On a more personal level, it is a liberating force of energy-intelligence that serves to accelerate the expansion of consciousness and assist those who desire to unlimit themselves.

How do we activate Source Intelligence?

Sovereignty
Sovereignty is a state of completeness and inter-connectedness. It is recognizing that as a human being you have an individuated spirit force that animates your physical, emotional, and mental aspects, and that through this spirit you are complete and connected to all other life forms through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence).
Sovereign beings understand that they alone create their reality and that they are responsible for their life-experience. They also understand that all other life forms are equally sovereign and that they also create their unique realities.
Sovereignty allows that the source of liberating information is contained within the Self, and all that is needed to create new realities is also contained within the Self. It is the point of empowerment and connection to all through the frequency of love.

What is the frequency of love?

Excerpt from Energetic Heart
A CHOICE OF THE HEART
The most powerful coherent energy on the planet (throughout the multiverse) is the intelligence of love issuing from the Central Sun and conducted by Spirit to all dimensions of existence. The heart is the hub in the grand network of souls who are incarnated, regardless of space or time. You, as an individual, can choose to be connected to this network, conducting the coherent energy that it operates on, or you can choose not to. That’s what I mean when I say it is not complicated. Indeed, it is a simple choice.

For those of you who want to express other aspects of your innermost spiritual work, I encourage you to do so, especially if it assists you in developing this heart intelligence connection and equivalent expression. The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions. When this is done, you are truly aligned to this mission of helping the planetary shift.

Choose to be a filament of coherent energy, a hub of heart intelligence that expresses itself in your everyday encounters. The planet, in a real sense, depends on our choice in this specific matter. The dimensional shift is arriving with increasing clarity. It is beginning to rumble and weave. Now is the time for each of us to make this choice consciously and to live it
consciously. This is our time.

The fundamental frequency of expression that issues from First Source — using our language to describe it—is appreciation of life in all its forms with a love that is absent of condition or judgment. This is a classification of love that operates in the knowledge of the largest, most encompassing dimension of existence. It is therefore of the highest intelligence because it understands the purposeful unfolding of life in all dimensions in the outgoing breath of time.

You can activate your heart intelligence and apply it in your everyday life, and over a period of a minute, you can touch the entire grid of humanity. In principle, this functions as a result of how the grid of love is engineered to be porous to an input frequency that is compatible to the grid itself, and then transmit this input across the grid as an energetic add-on. If the frequency is not compatible, the input will be locked out of the grid.

A signal must be offered, and it must be the exact signal or it will pass into lower dimensional grids that do not have access to the energetic pathways to transport your signals to the Central Sun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 am 

To me L.O.V.E is L-imitless O-scilating V-ibrational E-nergy . Love is the state of frequency 8 ... There is no frequency of love , because Love is frequency in and of itself . To say that something is frequent or not imidiately places limits on such thing . L.O.V.E. is constant , limitless and is symbolized with the sign of infinity 8 ... The state of being has love at it's core , aka Source where the nature of the heart virtues takes root and allows us to explore the worlds of time & space unconditionally .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/quake-r ... er-4289782

Dunedin's underground infrastructure is no longer insured against natural disasters.

Brokers acting for the city council failed to secure cover against earthquakes and other disasters for infrastructure worth more than $1 billion, the Otago Daily Times reported.

Insurance for assets such as wastewater pipes expired on July 1, with international reinsurers not willing to continue cover due to the risk that has been perceived following the Christchurch earthquakes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

Truly a thread worth reading. Inspirational in a time of great unrest in the collective.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/20 ... -coverage1