WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Open me to Africa, Asia, America, Australia (Chamber 10)
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I didn't make the laws .... but if I don't obey them I go to jail ... but some people don't ... why do you suppose that is Nathan? Would that be an INJUSTICE? .... because I believe that it is a gross injustice, when one in every 100 people in America are incarserated for breaking the law, when our POTUS breaks the laws of the land and everyone IGNORES it ?

How would the people of Belgium feel if I ran for president in their country and WON because I had presented the people of Belgium a forged document? give me a break ... if they didn't feel decieved, they aren't Human :lol:

so when a dr finds something in the body that causes it to behave abnormally ... does he remove it or just let it stay there til the patient dies? DUH

I would have no objection if Obama had run for the office of President of the UN - he is qualified to run for that office .

the reason why TPTB keep lying to us is because we allow them to ... we believe whatever they tell us ... without question - if you don't believe it you are discredited ... or killed... so it is a lot easier to IGNORE IT - to resist this awareness is SUPPORTING this evil.

When something is exposed for being deceptive - you have a choice - to either go along with it, or say NO MORE!

NO MORE WILL I PARTICIPATE IN THIS DECEPTION ... NO LONGER WILL I STAND IDLE WHILE OTHERS SUFFER ... THE TIME IS NOW !

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:32 pm 

The deception is on the level of the mind itself. The deception is how we believe the things we fight for or run for, are real, are of any importance in the life. That is how we are deceived, and that is exactly what you are doing here. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you see.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:31 pm 
Posting Freak

I am not being decieved, Nathan, nor am I IGNOREant of what is being manifested in the NOW - with or without my participation ... I am not deceiving anyone either - by promoting my personal BS which is based on external data ... like you.

what I am promoting is that we practice, using the HVs - in the case of Obama - Valor is required .... but the one you seem to be overlooking at the moment is: Understanding - that we have the option to shift our "model of existence" WITHIN the dominate reality - we didn't come here to CHANGE it (it is perfect) we came here to EXPERIENCE it - snicker.

Understanding is the aspect of heart intelligence that recognizes this dissociation
from the love frequency is a necessary design component of the larger blueprint
that is occurring on the planet. In other words, it is not that humanity has fallen from
grace or is tilted irrevocably toward sin. Rather, we have simply accepted the
picture of reality that is dominant, and its dominance is not by accident but by the
designs of First Source.

Realizing this helps you to understand the relation of unity to reality, and in this
realization you are able to accelerate time for yourself and those with whom your
life touches. ...

you may perceive (from your self-limited view) that accepting the dominate reality is a FAULT, Nathan, but it isn't ... it inspires Appreciation from me because I recognize it, as an opportunity to progress and to expand my consciousness (of ALL that IS) :mrgreen:
The so-called Elite have changed everything, as did Anu (their god) because we ALLOW them too - it is only the way it IS, because we support the MPG/GSSC/GManipulation/IGNOREance and Inequality .... which are all PERSONAL PREFERRENCES as well as our MoE ...

where has all your complaining about the way things are, gotten you, Nathan ? What have you contributed that assists the species to UNDERSTAND that we don't have to participate in deception ... and that if we all did that, one person at a time, Deception can't exist in the Age of Transparency ... it won't be our "dominate reality" because collectively we can correct the damage and GM and restore its original intent ... but it appears that most are more interested in finding faults instead of FS ... and anything but grateful for this opportunity we have to Transform ourselves - not the dominate reality that continues to serve the purpose of its creation - even when we IGNORE it and our real purpose here - NOW.

I am right on topic (that you created) and "watching Obama" ... and making you aware of the fact that he is not an AMERICAN... and he is breaking the established laws of the land by DECEPTION that effects us all... whether you live in America or not... and we can stop participating in this deception as soon as enough people say NO MORE !

PS Think about what would have happened if Obama had not been able to decieve us ....if we had elected Ron Paul, the troops would be home, protecting our borders, we certainly wouldn't be at war now - or broke because of Obama's lies and self serving agenda ... the FED would be gone, there would have been no bail outs and the jails would be emptied of all drug addicts, The DoE would be gone too. The gov would be reduced by half and the economy would be fine because he would have refused to bail out Corp America - and they would have failed in a true "free market" system ... just to name a few alternatives an INFORMED choice offered ... but instead we CHOOSE to support deception - and the dominate reality WE have created because of our personal preferences to participate in the LIES.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 am 

There are many chambers with the uniqe treasures...

you may also dig these...

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 am 

You are all worked up in the mind starduster, and that is the "deception" you are caught in. You can only see it and understand it when you are completely silent and turn your attention inside as you do outside.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:09 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
You are all worked up in the mind starduster, and that is the "deception" you are caught in. You can only see it and understand it when you are completely silent and turn your attention inside as you do outside.

this is your perception ... based upon a BS founded on other's experiences ... that you compare to something that was birthed in deception.

the M.E.S.T. is not "of the mind" Nathan ... and this dominate reality is real - we created it - for a purpose. Once it has served that purpose, for us as individuals, we can move on to another "model of existence" where judgements no longer exist ... because from that perspective of one who has Mastered their self, dualities do not exist ... there is no "wrong or right" once you Realize your Sovereignty ... YOU become the "god" of your (local) universe by aligning yourself with Universal Truth or True Wisdom, of your own free will. There is no competition when once recognizes their equality.

your attempt to associate me with Hitler/religion only reveals your attempt to discredit me ... which you wouldn't feel the need to do, if you were aware of our equality ... as well as our uniqueness. It obviously visualizes your JUDGEMENT of me, associates me, with someone you (and the majority of humans) believe was evil ... yet you IGNORE that Obama is using all of Hitler's tactics to gain global power. and each successor of the Bush Cabal has brought us closer to the Fascist state the Nazis envisioned based upon a belief that they are a "super race" ... and step by step we are becoming a police state - just like Nazi Germany.... this is the 4th Reich.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm 

Of course MEST is of the mind, it IS the mind or HMS. You simply have not understood anything, and you are not prepared to discuss it by the actual materials, your BS only denies it without further learning, and continual judgment of all and everyone except yourself.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 pm 
Posting Freak

excuse me, Nathan, but the purpose of our creation was to explore M.E.S.T. .... we created the minds so we could do that without loosing focus ... now that we (collectively) have "reached the apex of human knowlege" we are ready to explore the other dimensions of the M.E.S.T. ... the "unknown" ... something wonder-full that we have (no one has) experienced before ... the M.E.S.T. with full consciousness :D

You ignore the topic (watching Obama) to focus on finding fault in my perspective of the WMMs ... You IGNORE why you are here - why the WN creates a desire for you to BE here - which is to transform -

you can't comprehend these materials in a fragmented state of consciousness ... and the fact that you can't even grasp that concept or focus on the the topic being discussed, reveals how really fragmented you are - you can't even hold a train of thought - how can you expect anyone to believe that you can comprehend the WMMs in a fragmented state of consciousness? :lol:

. It (transformational experience) is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist.

come back and join in our discussions after you have restored the Entity's wholeness Nathan ... that is the real reason you came here in the first place ... and years later you still haven't done it ... because you got distracted finding fault instead of FS in all manifestations of life ... your judgements don't change my perspective Nathan, but they do reveal that you do not have a wholeness perspective :wink:

Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real.

I do understand why you believe what you believe ... and why you are here - do you really know why you are here Nathan? I'll give you a hint, it isn't to play ego games with me :lol:

Between these two points of existence -- origin and destiny -- the entity is always the vibrant container of Source Intelligence. It has willingly allowed itself to explore the time-space universes as an outpost of First Source. Therefore, while the hierarchy may obscure the entity's comprehension of its wholeness, it is the entity who has surrendered, by choice, to listen to the language of limitation, the proclamations of externals, and become seduced by the model of evolution/saviorship.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 am 

I don't desire to change your perspective, I'm here to communicate, wherever I am, and here it happens you are the one talking, and I can appreciate that. I just said MEST and HMS are one and the same thing from their own angle, from their own totality, that is. I have not judged anything or anyone. I simply show you are ignoring the message of the WingMakers materials, not because I want to, but because this is how we are communicating. This is an expression of First Source.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 am 

hi guys, i love this thread, it helps me a lot and gets me informed by reading your posts.. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
I don't desire to change your perspective, I'm here to communicate, wherever I am, and here it happens you are the one talking, and I can appreciate that. I just said MEST and HMS are one and the same thing from their own angle, from their own totality, that is. I have not judged anything or anyone. I simply show you are ignoring the message of the WingMakers materials, not because I want to, but because this is how we are communicating. This is an expression of First Source.

you need to take a closer look, Nathan ... our discussion are formatted ... which allows us a place to practice using the concepts that the LTO suggest ... in this topic "watching Obama" ... we find the perfect opportunity to practice Valor ... to stand up to Power, without being intimidated by it, to point out injustics and deal with it ... to the best of our abilities.

I wonder what James' father would have done, if the lady refused to stop beating her kid in public ... if she told him to mind his own business, and she just kept on spanking the child ???

we see that obama, is not the least bit willing to stop decieving us ... he has spent millions to hide his true identity... he is laughing in our face, when he shreds the Constitution that this nation was founded upon . WE have the opportunity to stop this injustice - by first, making ourselves aware of it ... and then applying VALOR . When you IGNORE the topic ... you are resisting this awareness and rejecting the opportunity you have to express a virtue .

If you don't want to talk about Obama - you are in the wrong place because YOU created this topic, which suggest that "watching Obama" may have something to do with a transformation suggested in the WMMs Why do you continue to pretend that this topic, doesn't exist, when you created it ? ...reminds me of a "deadbeat dad" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

back to the topic ....

BREAKING: Obama calls for unilateral Israeli surrender to 1967 borders!

Just said it during his address.

Obamanation of Desolation coming...

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:04 pm 

I was interested how - when he was chosen - he would take up his term, and in my view he did it quite well. What you do in this thread is not my responsibility. Back then I was a bit worried. Americans make such a big thing out of everything. Let's be a bit simple, and shower love instead of complaint or paranoia. You know, what you feel in America about your president, that is all nationalism, because only in America you feel that. The rest of us don't feel anything like that. We have our own governments, and we in Belgium even have none anymore, of which I am very proud. Things go very well, perhaps better than with a government. You see.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Netanyahu Rejects Obama Call for Palestinian State Based on 1967 Borders

more: [url]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/19/obamas-mideast-speech-offers-punishment-praise/#ixzz1Mpo0kfYE
[/url]

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:37 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I see, Belgium, a little tiny country not as big as one of our states ... hoping to become like America - united, one of the first to give up its sovereignty when it joined the EU. Belgium has been reduced to a Culture ... the only thing it has to offer the world is waffles :lol:

America has accomplished what no other society has ever done, on any continent ... its Unity is what makes it strong but its Sovereign citizens are what make it great ... not its government. Its lands are the most fertile in the world - but they were not always that way, hard working individuals developed them ... one person at a time... without any government assistance. This government that we have no longer protects the citizens of this Nation ... it no longer serves the people's best interest ... it is time to clean house

IMO, America is not a country ... it is a "way of life" offered to everyone on the planet ... you don't need to move here to be Sovereign, but it is a whole lot easier here, than anywhere else on the planet.

So what do you think about what Obama just did ? ... are we going to cut off their Aide if they don't comply ? What will they do, when they are on their own in the hostile environment they have created ? Who's going to supply the oil for their war Machine?

what are the Xians going to think when they see their "holy lands" returned to their rightful owners the Palestinians - these are the people who gave the Zionist a place to live. The Hebrews gave up the "holylands" when Abraham moved to Egypt - they haven't lived there for 2000 years - back to Anu's ways, murder to get gain - kill them all men women children, and their livestock ... Anu would be so proud

what will the Jews think of their Messiah, Obama, when he is forced to punish Israhell for its disobedience ? or is it just Net'n yahoo they are wanting to remove ... like so many of the leaders in ME nations ... he has outlived his usefulness ... I bet the WH is being flooded, as we speak, with calls, faxes and e-mails from wealthy, influential, and powerful Jews, who are outraged to hear, that they must respect the human rights of others... especially the gentile hand that feeds them.

This - may actually make him "worthy" of the Nobel Peace Prize :lol: ... if he were to put that Zionistic beast back in its cage ... and remove its support system ... but he ruined the moment for me, when he told, yet another democratically elected Leader of a sovereign nation to "step down" ... how many does that make now ... Egypt, Libya, Jordan ? and now Syria... Ignoring the humanitarian aide we should be giving our staunchest ally in their desperate need (Japan) Obama, instead choose to bomb Qdaffy's country (did you EVER feel threatened by that wacko?).... who's next ? oh yeah, Pakistan, we already emptied Iraq and Afg ... leaving only Israhell and Saudi Arabia eh? When do you suppose we'll turn on India ? or should I say ChIndia ?

so what do Russia and China think about this "move" ? Funny how we backed away from Iran ... (snicker) Can't wait to hear their response...

what ever ... Imperialism is not the "American way" and neither is Fascism (please note, that all the "peaceful protest" have not changed the police state that they live in - just the puppets) ... let the UN deal with it, it is about time they cut their teeth and paid their own way - they have all the authority any entity could possibly want ... and Israhell has ignored one UN mandate after another for FIFTY years now- they have been told repeatedly to curb their appetite and make friends with their neighbors instead of enemies ... They created the animosity IMO when they declared themselves the "chosen" and the rest of "the nations" a sub species of humanity "Gentile" ... No doubt the Zionist, are becoming aware that they aren't going to be the Rulers of the NWO as planned ... that Anu isn't coming to rescue when Obama pulls their teeth - their Messiah has betrayed them too... and they will soon be broke too (snicker)

this is a real game changer ... don't you think?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:37 am 

We are one species. The WingMakers point out even the animal and plant kingdoms are together with us all ONE species. To babble about America or any other country is only dividing us as a species. That is the simple lesson of all this. We are not different. We don't have to become like any other. All is Unique. All is Unique and Equal at the same time. Small differences make us unique, but basically we are the same. Every individuated consciousness is unique and equal as such. Geography and culture are always a changing and temporary qualities of interaction that bring us together into Living Truth. True sovereignty is of the species and the individual not any organization, no country, no culture, no race - except the human race (individual) and central race (species/wingmakers).

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:52 am 
Posting Freak

again, you avoid the topic ... that YOU CREATED ... to babble on - stating the obvious, as if it wasn't already understood by everyone here ... which amounts to you insulting our intelligence ... obviously you don't want to discuss the TOPIC ... so why are you here ... isn't there any topic in the forum that you are willing to discuss? ... obviously not, because you have been repeatedly asked to "get with the program" or leave ... and we see, that you have not grown or learn anything by being banned ... you still don't appreciate this forum, its format, or its intent and are once again, IGNORING the intent of the forum ... when all you have to offer is your BS which only distracts from the topic we are discussing

Why can't you step back, and take a look at what is really happening here ... your posts, contribute NOTHING to the topic ... they distract from it, which reveals nothing but your willful IGNOREance ... nothing more and nothing less . I have repeated told you ... that no one cares what YOU believe we didn't join this forum to discuss your BS ... we joined to discuss the WMMs ...and to share our Findings while experiencing the transformational process ... and most of us are willing to bring our BS into alignment with them - because we appreciate what this new intelligence offers us .... but not you ... you insist that your understanding is the ONLY way things can be perceived.

so why do you think (another question that you will IGNORE) that the Forum is formatted into to sections and that there are TOPICs in the first place Nathan ? Why isn't it just a Blog ? It doesn't seem to matter what topic you choose to butt into with your BS ... it is always the same ... you have not "transformed" your consciousness, in the least ... you are still the same self promoting individual you have always been and your expression reveal that your understanding of Life is due to your fragmented state of consciousness, which you have no intentions of transforming.

the fact that you are completely unable to stay on topic should be all the evidence that you or anyone else, needs to validate the fact that you have no interest in being here other than to promote your personal BS .

the topic is "Watching Obama" ... do you have something to add that will enhance my consciousness of this TOPIC? ... because I do ... check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6tvti9um6k&feature=player_embedded#at=152

If you didn't want to discuss Obama, why did you create this topic? For me, this topics is the perfect example of what the WMMs tell us about deception ... and how the majority of people will IGNORE the facts because they don't support their BS ... you want to believe that Obama is some sort of "savior" that will bring "change" ... but the facts reveal that he maybe the biggest Fraud that was ever projected on THE WORLD - and that we SUPPORT this fraud and allow it to exist because we are unwilling to deal with it .

Valor: While valor is generally used in the context of war or the battlefield, it is, as
an element of love, linked with the act of speaking truth to power, especially when
an injustice is committed. It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance
of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that
undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.
Individuals who fear consequence in pointing out an injustice misunderstand the cocreative
force of First Source. When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever
vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your
life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with.
Valor is the aspect of
your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social
order. If you don’t defend your virtues–or those too weak to defend their own–you
have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in
the world of form.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:07 am 

When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 am 
Posting Freak

exactly ... and in this topic, we are pointing out and dealing with Obama and the injustice his deception is co-creating WITH OUR SUPPORT !

it offers us the perfect opportunity to practice what we have been taught ... and to convince ourselves how expressing VALOR - if it wasn't just IGNOREd into the MEST ... and whether or not, someone is interested in the WMMs or not... google provides a link to this discussion for those using the key words Obama, deception, fraud etc etc etc ... where they can go to get another perspective of the TOPIC

but thanks to YOUR posts, they have to wade through reams of unrelated krap ... that have nothing to do with the topic at all ... just your opinions of those who disagree with your opinion ... your opinion is not based upon "new intelligence" - it is the same one that you had before you ignored the fact that he is a FRAUD ... because that would make your "opinion" look really IGNOREant.

It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance of the injustices of our world.
Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other

there is nothing unique about your response the facts being shared in this topic ... IGNOREance is the common response ... that reveals your Self-absorption and fear of truth and your choice not to express the virtues of the heart.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:11 pm 

Obama is not in your life path, and it is only the injustice on your life path that must be dealt with, that is the Wingmakers' message. If everyone did this, there would be no injustice at all, and the only correction is to take care that everyone does this. The fact that you don't do this, is in itself an "injustice" I am pointing out, so I'm doing the right thing. That is the message. Nothing more, nothing less.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:26 am 
Posting Freak

well, Nathan, I believe that I can say in all truth, that Obama IS in my life path, a lot more than he is in yours ... and remind you that you created this topic suggesting we "watch Obama" ... of course, at the time, you though he was going to do great things ... and I was wondering how he ever got into the white house ... I was convinced that if there ever was a Manchurian Candidate he would be the perfect one ... considering his screwed up childhood ... his strange trip, where he came back with all the funding he needed for someone in Saudi Arabia, his Russian links ... and leaks, his gay background, and his choice of a afro centric church (no white people allowed) ... the people he surrounded himself with and his deceptiveness about his past ... and his total lack of experience ... the only thing Obama had going for him was the race card ... and he continues to play it.

your last post IMO is the perfect example of Ignore-ance, when you suggest that Obama has nothing to do with my life path - and to ignore that, is exactly the opposite of what Valor suggests ... it sounds like "self-absorption" in one's own world" to me, when you deny the deals made behind closed door, by our "leaders" don't effect you ... how much do you pay in Belgium for gas ... think the American Oil Barons don't effect you - and that they don't influence our daily life and our leaders ...?

we are ALL in this together, Ignorance is just that ... when you ignore where you are, and why you are here.

here is something else for you to IGNORE
http://thepoliticalsandbox.blogspot.com/2011/04/proof-birth-certificate-is-forgery.html

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:36 am 

It is not because he is the president of "your country" and you don't agree with him that this means he is on your life path, or more on your life path than mine. Someone is on your life path when you are personally or professionally related. Legally, his lawsuits are none of your business. You are not the voice of the people. Actually, as long as he is your president he is your voice because you chose him, the people chose him, and this is the only way you two are related. It's up to those who are directly connected to the case, and not up to people like you at all. Your opinion is utterly irrelevant in all senses. Like it or lump it. It doesn't mean anything to anyone even if you could convince anyone that it has any significance even, what you think in the way that you do.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWh11S7E-I&feature=relmfu

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:32 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
It is not because he is the president of "your country" and you don't agree with him that this means he is on your life path, or more on your life path than mine. Someone is on your life path when you are personally or professionally related. Legally, his lawsuits are none of your business. You are not the voice of the people. Actually, as long as he is your president he is your voice because you chose him, the people chose him, and this is the only way you two are related. It's up to those who are directly connected to the case, and not up to people like you at all. Your opinion is utterly irrelevant in all senses. Like it or lump it. It doesn't mean anything to anyone even if you could convince anyone that it has any significance even, what you think in the way that you do.

that is exactaly what THEY would have us believe, Nathan, what a good little robot you are ... you believe everything you are TOLD ...

Obama gave up his right to privacy when he became president, I have the right to know everything about him and especially when he goes to court.

IAM we the people, and our gov was established OF the people, BY the people and FOR the people, and when the gov steps out of line, it is MY personal responsibility to ABOLISH him - that is in the Constitution

PS, I don't need a GURUs ... so I didn't watch your vid ... IMO they are snake oil salesmen with nothing to offer but failed philosophies from the past .... I see your buddy baba died ... bwahahhahahahaha I thought he was supposed to "turn to light" - bub bye baba

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm 

Maybe I'm a good little robot, but at least I'm someone that anyone can talk to and relate to in a correct manner. I know what the art of the genuine is and you only think that you know. That is our difference.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next