WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Open me to Africa, Asia, America, Australia (Chamber 10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:41 pm 
Posting Freak

It's a pity he's such an American, despite everything. "Patriotism" is not the word I wanted to hear. I like his words, but they are too much of words. He's not as real as I'd hoped for. He is still much of an ego-tripper. I'd hoped -- though I doubted it -- that he would drop masks today. He hardly did. I understand he had to be clear for others to make no mistake; I'll give him a month. I want him to move: slowly but surely drop masks, and tell the people it's not about him and make that point clear -- though I doubt he will. This is not a personality cult, and he knows it. He should know no fear. I don't mind if you smoke, sir. Do not dissapoint me, rather dissapoint others, if necessary. Take it easy. Make no mistake.

Nathan

In Lyricus we say it this way: “The Master of
Matter will become the slave of eternity.”

Last edited by Nathan on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Watching Obama
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:08 pm 

Nathan wrote:
It's a pity he's such an American, despite everything. "Patriotism" is not the word I wanted to hear. I like his words, but they are too much of words. He's not as real as I'd hoped for. He is still much of an ego-tripper. I'd hoped -- though I doubted it -- that he would drop masks today. He hardly did. I understand he had to be clear for others to make no mistake; I'll give him a month. I want him to move: slowly but surely drop masks, and tell the people it's not about him and make that point clear -- though I doubt he will. This is not a personality cult, and he knows it. He should know no fear. I don't mind if you smoke, sir. Do not dissapoint me, rather dissapoint others, if necessary. Take it easy. Make no mistake.

Nathan

In Lyricus we say it this way: “The Master of
Matter will become the slave of eternity.”

Nathan...you really ought to stick with personal philosophical phellatio.

''It's a pity he's such an American''......??????????

I would say that it's probably more of a pity that more Americans aren't more like Barack Hussein Obama. What I think you might be missing is that as much as this country is collectively glad that GWB is gone and all that he is representative of....this country is celebrating that words...an ideology of a once-proud nation...got up off of a piece of paper and took a stroll today down Pennsylvania Avenue.

''We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.......''

I would ask you to consider Nathan that this country is 'home' to just about representative of every nation on this earth. As a nation they freely and willfully elected to the highest political office in the world, not only a black man, but perhaps a man of dubious birth origins...a man with a name association of not only one dead(ly) dictator.., but also a man reviled only slightly less than Adolph Hitler. Some might smell a fish....I smell First Source.

Something to ponder upon.

You said.....''He's not as real as I'd hoped for. He is still much of an ego-tripper.''

In his inaugural speech I counted the word ''we'' fifty-eight times. A fair dispersal of ''us'' and ''our'' scattered about. The word ''I'' just three times. THREE........................

Count yours..... :wink:

And don't concern yourself with him disappointing you. If anything...after himself and those he loves...only the people that pay his salary might be his concern.

I won't be surprised if someday soon America hears him echo the words of another well-renowned and beloved sovereign integral...a can do will do Hindu...Mohandis Gandhi.......

'BE THE CHANGE THAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD''

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

You're shouting just as loud as he does. I smell patriotism. Take it easy. Shouting... words... idealism, ideology, more murders. Let's just talk like civil people. Not for or against. But the thoughts. Patriotism is never good. People kill for their nation, you are defending something. The truth needs no defense. I am the change.

And by the way, the argument of the 'we' word is really childish. Who is "we"? "I"? We against them... We who want change against those who apparently don't... It's so obvious. I'm just pointing out the great dangers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:56 pm 

Nathan wrote:
You're shouting just as loud as he does. I smell patriotism. Take it easy. Shouting... words... idealism, ideology, more murders. Let's just talk like civil people. Not for or against. But the thoughts. Patriotism is never good. People kill for their nation, you are defending something. The truth needs no defense. I am the change.

Let me whisper then. Yes..today I am proud of my 'American' country. I like to consider myself a 'patriot' of the human race.
''A child of the Universe''....an existentialist extension of First Source. Blah blah blah.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Indeed... blah blah... until you're bored with it and hit someone because they don't get it. Life is much more subtle than that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:06 pm 
Posting Freak

I meant I give him a month to drop masks (we're pretty confident he will do the other term as well).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

It's rather funny, you think I attack him, but he is ours. I'm his trainer. You wanted to play games, don't you? He is my game.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
oh please, both of you... this man is a willing puppet... perhaps even the Manchurian Candidate of our wildest dreams...and exactly what the WORLD deserves. (take that however you will...for good or ill...ya get what ya need)

this is nation is not represented by any one man... but it's actions lately represent the misuse of collective power... and if you believe that he represents the majority of the citizens of this nation you are mistaken ... other than the fact that most of us are un interested, and un associated with raw unbridled power.

believe you, me... those were NOT his words...nor was anything he had to say publicly ... he is following a very ridged script...that will, for lack of a better reason, give his name and face a place in history.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Terrible about your American way is, everything has become a show, so you are right in that light, Obama today's the worst of them all. We will have to remember the Neighbourhood Ball, that was part of the $45 million. Well afterwards, I was quite interested in how his wife and he presented each other. Not much of show... and yet, to me myself one of the greatest shows ever. He didn't have to be real here. She was real all right. She made a great show without even being there -- or by just being there. She was completely one with the Public. This was the perfect Queen and her King. He showed and told the public his confidence, that he would probably also get the other term. So just to get everything straight. --That was not so real, Obama. Are you a King? To even shout on your Ball doesn't give me anything. Is this why you didn't have so much to say on your Greatest Moment ever here, after all? I forgive you. It has been a rich day. It was all right. It put a real smile on my face. Love

Nathan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:17 pm 

What's this? The Unification Force a-gathering?

A few more poignant pics...
http://cache.boston.com/universal/site_ ... 672257.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 pm 
Posting Freak

:)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:54 am 

The same unification force

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:19 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjHPHsrs54

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 am 
 WWW  Profile

There was not one arrest in Washington, DC on Tuesday. May we say that was a change in that city, with two visitors in town. Humanity felt the "winds of change" and responded with positive virtues. Was this not a forerunner of the the world getting along after the dimensional shift coming around 2012-14 as James has told us. Could this not be the positive side of the Quarter of Power of Government?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:59 am 

Maybe not as slick photography as 'Orbaman's'....
but just as electrifying if not poetically/politically justifiable/justasviable.

Interesting vid SD. Whuzzat JayZ-zayin'....

''If you're a racist,
it's all right -
my president's black,
but his house is all white''

Who knows.....? Perhaps a little grace will return to the place,
and after a while all Americans may come to view their President as a Gracist.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

you are a grown woman Darlene...do you really believe that because there were no arrests made, that there were no crimes committed? ... :shock:

omg Moonz..."grace in the place"? the man that "sealed" his own records, BEFORE he even got in office, first act is to resend the EO that allows former presidents their dignity as they exit the stage (for long enough to hide)...the hypocrisy (not to mention the example) is unfathomable. Doesn't the fact that Chenny is moving to Dubai and Dub to Paraguay, mean anything to you?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:17 pm 

OMG Starduster....you of all people around here should know that I'm
a 'rhymitizing romanticist'. Key word in my sentence was 'perhaps'.
Hmmmmm...perhaps you and your fellow 'birfers' should either let it go....
or petition Chris Wallace to pursue the dead end street with ya.

Annnnnnnnnd...you said, ''.....first act is to resend the EO that allows
former presidents their dignity as they exit the stage (for long enough to hide)
..the hypocrisy (not to mention the example) is unfathomable.''
Sometimes your spelling guffaws approach the unfathomable. The word you
were surely searching for was ''rescind''.

Here's the headline to the story of which you refer.

''Obama's First Executive Order Strikes a Blow for Transparency and the Rule of Law''

The OP....
''In a world where political symbols matter, President Barack Obama chose a worthy subject for the first executive order of his new Administration.
His first executive order, entitled "Presidential Records," revokes Executive Order 13,233, President George W. Bush's constitutionally lunatic procedure for enabling former Presidents and Vice Presidents to limit public access to their records. The obscurity of the subject does not diminish the importance of what the new President is signaling.''

and...''Now, thanks to President Obama, all this constitutional nonsense is revoked. Gone is the idea that former Presidents or their families may choose favored friends to exercise the constitutional privileges of the President. Gone is the notion that an incumbent President is bound by the executive privilege determinations of prior presidents. Gone is any mention of vice-presidential privilege. President Obama has essentially returned to the straightforward, legally conventional Reagan approach.''
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-m-s ... 60002.html

I couldn't find the 'first' executive order of Bush (Fias)Co...
but this was interesting.......
http://wastelandofthefree.com/SlowlyUnfolding.cfm

DBerges wrote:
There was not one arrest in Washington, DC on Tuesday. May we say that was a change in that city, with two visitors in town. Humanity felt the "winds of change" and responded with positive virtues. Was this not a forerunner of the the world getting along after the dimensional shift coming around 2012-14 as James has told us. Could this not be the positive side of the Quarter of Power of Government?

Mrs. Berges.....To tell you the truth, my crystal ball is in a zillion pieces and the top is scrued and glued tightly to the only tube of super glue that I own. But after reading what you've had to say on occasion over the five plus years that I have been associated with the WMM and the Forum herewithin.....you ''may say'' anything you darned well please...... :wink:

''Winds of Change''. Most decidedly. With or without Barack Obama.
Even without the cognizant recognition/activization of 95% of the people on this planet to any philosophical/metaphysical manifestation.
Why....one might say that with the 'closing' of
Guantanamo Bay...the doors to 'Quantumano Bay' may just open.
Or.....like 'Dave' told 'HAL' in ''2001: A Space Odyssey''....

''Open the QuantumPodBay Doors, HAL''

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
perhaps you and your fellow 'birfers' should either let it go....or petition Chris Wallace to pursue the dead end street with ya.

as if I had a choice :shock:

It was my GREAT grandfather, Edmund Burke, who said something like, Evil rules when the good do nothing...

why is "justice" blind? you may ask yourself....
I think it is because "judgments" and our judicial system are too horrible to look at...that like Medusa they turn men's hearts to stone.

They can put all the lipstick they want on this pig...but I am not fooled for one moment...change is coming, there is no doubt about that...but it will require a heart transplant, not some skin deep color change.

quite honestly, I don't think the patient will survive, given the state of the nation... the change we need requires a reincarnation...and not of Abe Lincoln/Adolph Hitler ... but Gandi.

just wait til the inter city's hoods, find out they have to do community service before they get their dole...and we'll see their perspective's color change of "my niggah" -a phrase even the most liberal of the politically correct would find offensive (but perhaps not a Kenyan)

pS...did you happen to catch John Stewart last night, very revealing interview by John Oliver on the Mall, and with the Author of the Inheritance. http://www.hulu.com/watch/54055/the-dai ... s-p1-so-i0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm 

Geez Dusty....just how old are you??????? :lol:

Edmund Burke passed away into.....darest I say...'stardust', back
in 1797. Not to quibble...but it's probably your great great great great
granpappy. Good strong branch to have in your family tree though. :D
Seems he opposed the other George who had 'control issues'.

The 'accepted' quote is.... ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph
[of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’

But you're right on most counts in your post above.
I've always said and maintained that it is not an
economic or a political crisis.., but a spiritual crisis that
we face....and must/will overcome.

That was HEART that was out on the Mall the other day.
And yeah...I saw John Oliver's bit on the J.Stewart show.
Talk about 'smack'. Mebbe there's a link.

And really...congratulations to Barack and his family. He can now
truthfully say....''Free at last....I'm [debt] free at last!'' :wink:

Cut him some slack. He's on the 'honeymoon'
(hahahahaha from yer 'honey'...''moonz''... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:39 pm 
Posting Freak

WELL, you never know...my actual grandfather was pretty great and could have been Edmund reincarnated...for all I know...as to how old I am, I still remember sitting down to dinner for the first time with a black family at his table in Mississippi, when there were still "colored" and "white" bathrooms and drinking fountains...which is what made him Great in my eyes...and the fact that 98% of the 3 million residents of DC are black probably had a lot to do with why the turn out was so huge....quite honestly, I think playing the race card is pathetic and that there is more racial prejudiced now than when I was a kid...only it is coming from the other direction. The fact remains that more people watch the inaugaration when Regan was sworn in, than watched it yesterday.

There is no way you can convince me that Barry was not victimized by his inheritance, and that it didn't leave a very permanent scar ... having lived in the sixties when interracial marriages were the ultimate social taboo, until the hippies came along...you don't need to stretch your imagination to understand what life was like for a child in that enviornment (even in Indonesia) . Barry was ten years old and very impressionable when he returned to Hawaii and then consider his step father was a Muslim, and his mentor an outspoken black-militant pervert...we're talking some serious childhood issues here ... that make Bush look like a choirboy...even if he did inhale.

Hell, Moonz...my daughter was in the third grade when they finally integrated the school she was going to in North Carolina...and they bussed her and her sister down to the once all black school, so they could get their government funds... My fist grandson was the only white kid in his kindergarden class in Silver Springs MD...12 years ago... I think I have experienced both sides of that coin...living in a Purto Rician's home now... :lol:

IT AIN'T about race relations (never was)... its about non partisan NEO CONS who use chaos to manipulate nation building...it is about shaping the Ultimate Manchurian Candidate to carry out the demands of a NWO...without blinking an eye...while Gaza's children get phosphor-ized....up until yesterday, we had a chance to side rail the Hell Bound Express...now all HOPE is dashed to smithereens by the bungling old fools club we call SCOUS taking bribes to look the other way...and the baaaaing of the sheeple for "spare change".

study this picture ... and tell me exactaly what Obama plans to change about it...when he has surrounded himself with hard line old school NEO CONS
................................Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm 

Maybe...just maybe this will be the 'poster boy' pic of the
long time coming 'anti neo con' spiracy.
I laughed MAO when watching the proceedings and Rahm
did this. The 'truth' is probably harmless...but could be
symbolical of so much.

To answer your question somewhat...perhaps the 'message' isn't so much
about what Obama can/will do....but what we do.
Isn't this right down the wingmaker alley?
Who knows.....maybe James can have an audience with Barry someday.
After all...it's supposed to be an 'inclusive' administration...not 'exclusive'.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
perhaps the 'message' isn't so much about what Obama can/will do....but what we do.

and what have we DONE? Gar-un-teed, we are not gonna DO a fracken thing unless the TV goes off.

and call me a wacko to the max, but I don't believe the US GOV is spending EIGHT MILLION fiat dollars to convert American TV to HD for anything less than broadcasting new more pervasive prosaic frequencies into our homes.

as for this being right down Wingmaker's alley... how do you figure we'll get that message out when everyone is pre-occupied by rooting for food...next month...?

did you happen to read this...?

Quote:
U.S. News
TN Senator Calls On President, Congress To Tell Americans: Our Banking System Is Insolvent

January 22, 2009 (LPAC)--Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN), rose to speak on the floor of the Senate this afternoon during Hillary Clinton's confirmation hearings, but on the subject discussed in the morning on the stimulus package. His message was simple: Our banking system is insolvent, and until that is dealt with, no amount of money we put into the system will work. While Corker is a staunch "fiscal conservative" ideologically opposed in general to government action, today he argued the following, as monitored on C-SPAN television: We are putting capital into insolvent banks, he said. They are hoarding the TARP money, because they know their losses coming up are much larger than what they have. They are calling in letters of credit, because they need the money.

We are running out of powder to solve problems. Trillions of dollars of capital will be lost in the credit markets; a zombie banking system is being created.

Large banks, banks which we all respect, are insolvent, and need to be seized. Write-downs must be done. The longer we wait, the further we will be from dealing with the root issue.

That root issue is that much of our banking system is insolvent. Assets must be written down to their real value. We do that with derivatives. We need to do that with mortgages. Mr. President, you did not create this problem. But we must tell our people that their banking system is insolvent, he said.

He noted his agreement with Sen. John Kerry's statements in the morning Finance Committee hearings: Talk to bankers on Wall Street. They know they are insolvent. We have to face it like adults. Face up to the insolvency. Face up to these major losses. We have to do something about that first, before doing things that might be helpful after we do this.

that's knocking right on YOUR door moonz... how many mouths to feed in there? What are YOU doing about it?

http://www.seedsavers.org/Content.aspx? ... rlooms.htm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:17 pm 

Well SD...God Bless the Senator from Tennessee and all others who are not only willing to shed
a little light on the truth of the situation..but on all others who are looking at it as well. Starting with
the obvious is an excellent idea.
''The gig is up'' as the saying goes, but I'll tell you what...I'm still gonna do what I can to make
people feel better about being here. That...and keeping my methane contributions to the atmosphere down
to a minimum.... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 am 

moonz wrote:
Well SD...God Bless the Senator from Tennessee and all others who are not only willing to shed
a little light on the truth of the situation..but on all others who are looking at it as well. Starting with
the obvious is an excellent idea.
''The gig is up'' as the saying goes, but I'll tell you what...I'm still gonna do what I can to make
people feel better about being here. That...and keeping my methane contributions to the atmosphere down
to a minimum.... :wink:

Hiya Moonz!

I have to jump in on this thread...Nathan forgive me if it is a bit off topic. I wanted to banter a bit. I don't 'talk politic' much anymore as I finally came to the decision a couple years ago that my energy, time and focus are best directed elsewhere and in other endeavors. Nonetheless, I had the curious luxury of watching the population's reaction to Obama and that is what I did, I watched the reaction - not Obama. It has been very revealing.

I picked up friends from the airport today who were getting back from being in D.C. for a week for the inauguration. Their energy and enthusiasm was absolutely contagious as they described how inspirational it was to be there. They said that people were all 'smiles' and that the collective sense was of 'no borders / no barriers'. Strangers hugging strangers and crying all the time, everywhere. A sense of unity and purpose. Truly, it is amazing what we can do if we just do it together...

Irregardless of what one thinks of Obama, just the fact that our nation believes we have chosen a better president/man/human being will bring about amazing results. He is on the right track with regards to 'transparency' as his style of governing. Basically stating that ruling by secrecy is unacceptable.

For now, he gets my thumbs up and despite unbelievable obstacles ahead, I do believe that the American psyche has made a collective step forward. At the very least, a more positive/beneficial choice was made IMHO. :)

~ 7:2:5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 am 
Posting Freak

well I certainly hope you are right... because the lethargy has been abysmal

I just am so amazed, that a man who won't provide his birth certificate has the nerve to use the word "transparency" There is no reason for him to hide this information...except one. The fact that he has spent thousands on a fleet of lawyers to conceal his birth record speaks volumes...and that this issue has reached the highest courts in the land...and will continue to be pursued by at least 17 other states, proves that it is not some frivolous conspiracy story...

Joe Champion told us about the technology he developed for the gov...seven years ago...and how it was used to seduce crowds to vote for a specific candidate... and incite riots...every speech he ever gave was written for him...the man is just not that smart...he has the same IQ as the bush monkey...the absolute only thing he has going for him is his ethnicity.

I am kinda tired of being played like a fiddle while America crumbles and falls...now is the time to say NO MORE!

the Germans loved Hitler too.

I mean, think about it...what would inspire a grown man to walk around kissing complete strangers (other men) at the inauguration (John Stewarts Daily Show) ... have you ever seen a "sketch" like that...maybe ... just maybe, there was "something in the air"...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next