WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Post subject: Re: Open me to Africa, Asia, America, Australia (Chamber 10)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OK ... NOW the media is turning on Obama now ... pathetic ... too little - way too late

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GEJSoJvmNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5CHDRHgmWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtuTkb-OLPY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/02/3 ... rtial-law/
Sean Brown

February 19, 2014 12:44pm PST

Last Friday Obama made good on his promise to use executive action to expand his authority and quietly signed the order called National Defense Resources Preparedness which puts our nation in a permanent state of martial law that only needs to be activated by the President, whenever he should so choose to do so.

The base of the action is the Defense Production Act of 1950 which was created due to the Korean war, however this latest power grab by the president greatly expands on the authority that was granted in that act and basically allows the government to take over and control every resource that’s available at the time of the declaration.

A frightening aspect of the latest version is that acts of aggression towards the United States homeland by outside forces is no longer required in order for implementation. Obama’s version states specifically that it can apply during peace time as well, and that all actions specified within the order are under Obama’s direction.

The entire economy will come under the president’s direction once the order is implemented and he will issue regulations establishing nationwide procedures and standards of production. This will include the control of “general distribution of any material (including applicable services) to the civilian market.”

Additionally all manufacturing will cease unless approved by the president and anything that is produced the government will be given first rights to. It will also give the administration the authority to seize private companies and facilities and modify or change they way they operate as it sees fit, which pretty much means that private business will be told what they can make, how they’re supposed to make it, and when they have to make it.

Civilian transportation of all types will also fall under its control along with food supplies, all forms of energy production, farms and farm equipment, water resources, and all healthcare resources.

Within it FEMA camps are also mentioned and given the authority to carry out emergency preparedness mandates as specified in the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief Act. The act is what created the ‘temporary housing’ facilities for people who have been displaced which we all know as FEMA camps.

Such changes to something should be enough to send chills down the backs of Americans nationwide. There’s no need for the complete takeover of the nation during times of peace under the guise of ‘national defense’ no matter which way you look at it so one has to wonder, what do they know that we don’t?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Obama Declares Countless Veterans Incompetent So That He Can Take Away Their Guns

Robert Rich

February 19, 2014 8:38am PST

Starting last year, Veterans started receiving letters declaring their incompetence and demanding they hand over their guns. As the trend increasingly subjects additional veterans to the same treatment, Veterans are fighting back.

So far, Obama’s gun grabbing agenda has created victims out of over 129,000 veterans—a number that is still rising. We all know that Obama is seeking to disarm the American people and is finding any means in which he can do so.

It’s really just a shame that he would stoop this low. After all, these men were declared competent enough to hold a gun over in Iraq or Afghanistan in order to protect the President of the United States and his country. I guess that respect on has for his or her own country only goes one way.

According to a letter the countless veterans have received, they are no longer allowed to possess or transport firearms. If found guilty of doing such, they will face either heavy fines, jail time, or both.

The veterans are allowed to fight back through an appeals process, but several of those that have filed appeals claim the VA administrative office will not release the agreed upon information. As it turns out, the VA has been ruling these veterans incompetent without a hearing but instead with the stroke of a pen—sound familiar?

In another monkey-see-monkey-do scenario, VA officials are taking it upon themselves—just as their president does—to secretly act in an illegally way behind the full force of the United States government. VA officials report these “incompetent” veterans to the FBI’s NICS database, sometimes without the veteran’s knowledge.

Since that time, several veterans have banded together with a lawyer willing to take on their case—and she wasn’t too hard to find. Under the United States Justice Foundation, or USJF, Katharine Russ is representing just a few of these criminalized veterans out of California.

USJF Executive Director, Michael Connelly explained, “The USJF has received numerous complaints from military veterans around the country who are being declared incompetent to handle their own financial affairs and then told that they can no longer purchase or own firearms or ammunition. This determination is being made without due process protections for the veterans and the basis for the incompetency ruling is often arbitrary and without a factual or legal basis.”

Katherine Russ further reported:

“It is, unequivocally, unsound and irrational thinking that sends our young men and women off to war and expects them to come home “whole.” Most veterans experience minor depression, minor PTSD, and even minor short-term memory loss when they return home but can still function- competently.

No court would find them incompetent and strip them of their second amendment rights for such minor diagnoses unless they were proven to be a detriment to society. In some these cases, the VA does not even offer reasons or evidence for such a Determination.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:18 am 
Posting Freak

b]According to an Associated Press report, an Alabama Supreme Court judge said that Barack Obama should have to prove his eligibility to be on the state ballot in 2012 as well as prove he was born in the United States.[/b]

The entirely Republican panel of judges upheld the dismissal in the lower courts with a 7-2 vote that sought to require Alabama’s secretary of state to demand a birth certificate from President Obama and other presidential candidates.
Two of the justices dissented, Justice Roy Moore and Justice Tom Parker.

In Moore’s dissent, he wrote that the secretary of state is the gatekeeper and it’s their duty to determine the eligibility of candidates by finding out if they’re natural-born U.S. citizens.

“The complaint alleged that the Secretary of State failed to perform a constitutional duty to verify the eligibility of all presidential candidates appearing on the ballot in the 2012 general election,” further arguing that even though the election was over, the secretary wasn’t absolved of his duty to investigate the claims.

Parker went further, and said that the plaintiffs presented enough documentation to raise “serious questions” regarding the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20140322/NEWS02/303220036/Moore-issues-dissent-Obama-citizenship-case?nclick_check=1

Two other justices, Mike Bolin and Tommy Brian, claimed that the secretary of state doesn’t possess the authority or the ability to investigate each candidate’s qualifications.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:23 am 
Posting Freak

This is some news that has been kicked around for about six months or more now, that is beginning to jell into a form that we can all recognize ... If I know this, (have been informed of this - that long) then Congress and the Senate know this as well ... but you won't see this on MSN because for all intents and purposes, the surrender of AmeriKa to the Musilim Brotherhood under the direction of the Mahdi/Messiah - Barrak Hussin Obama, is complete --- just needs to be incorporated into the Genetic Mind ... and its taking a long time to sink in to our awareness, because it is way too big for most people to grasp --- so much easier to ignore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VC4ea24_mQ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak

AFTER YEARS of seeing be-el-zaBama picture with a halo behind him in almost every setting - it seems the MSN has a new background appearance for the CEO of Korp Amerika (aka POTUS)... that I, for one, find very appropriate - and revealing a change in perception by the media - with not just one, but TWO sets of horns :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

what can it mean? Is the illegal alien finally stepping down, and giving Kerry the Presidency ? or just giving him the job of "commander and chief" of the Armed Forces ? who really knows ? Have any of these EOs ever been enforced (except the first one, to hide his true identity)?

For Immediate Release March 25, 2015

Presidential Memorandum -- Delegation of Authority Pursuant to Section 1236(b)(2) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE

SUBJECT: Delegation of Authority Pursuant to Section 1236(b)(2) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby order as follows:

I hereby delegate the functions and authorities vested in the President by section 1236(b)(2) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015 (Public Law 113-291) (the "Act") to the Secretary of State.

Any reference in this memorandum to the Act shall be deemed to be a reference to any future act that is the same or substantially the same as such provision.

You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

BARACK OBAMA

whitehouse.gov

some are saying; " He didn't turn over the entire NDAA to Kerry. Only the powers in section 1236 that deals with ISIL." which would make some sense seeing how it IS a conflict of his (islamic) interests and resulting in the fact that he has lost the confidence of the Military complex due to the support he has covertly given Islamic radical orgs in the recent past ... at least, Kerry has served in the Military.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

after three long years of abuse, it is time to list Obummer's accomplishments

The List of Barack Obama's Accomplishments!!!
Obama has actually accomplished quite a bit, and here’s a long list of his "Firsts"

-First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
-First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
-First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
-First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
-First President to violate the War Powers Act.
-First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
-First President to require all Americans to purchase a private product from a third party.
-First President to openly support "The Islamic Bomb"
-First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
-First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
-First President to by-pass Congress and implement illegal alien amnesty (the Dream Act) through executive fiat.
-First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
-First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
-First President to order that a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
-First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
-First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
-First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
-First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
-First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
-First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
-First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
-First President to actively work to bankrupt an entire American industry (coal).
-First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
-First President to appoint 45 czars to replace officials in his office requiring Congressional Approval.
-First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
-First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
-First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
-First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
-First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
-First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
-First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
-First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
-First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
-First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
-First President to delcare that an illegal, undeclared war is "Humanitarian Bombing!"

You should also remember that:

IT WAS OBAMA who told an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."

IT WAS OBAMA who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."

IT WAS OBAMA who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

IT WAS OBAMA who wrote that in the event of a conflict "I will stand with the Muslims."

IT WAS OBAMA who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that "I am a Muslim."

IT WAS OBAMA who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

IT WAS OBAMA who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

IT WAS OBAMA who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

IT WAS OBAMA who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

IT WAS OBAMA who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.

IT WAS OBAMA who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

IT WAS OBAMA who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.

IT WAS OBAMA who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.

IT WAS OBAMA who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.

IT WAS OBAMA who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.

IT WAS OBAMA who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.

IT WAS OBAMA who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.

IT WAS OBAMA who as an Illinois Senator were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.

IT WAS OBAMA who was the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.

IT WAS OBAMA who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.

IT WAS OBAMA who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

IT WAS OBAMA who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.

IT WAS OBAMA who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorist assaults.

IT WAS OBAMA who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.

IT WAS OBAMA who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

IT WAS OBAMA who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.

IT WAS OBAMA who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.

IT WAS OBAMA who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.

IT WAS OBAMA who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

IT WAS OBAMA who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.

IT WAS OBAMA who was un-characteristicly quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood-led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.

IT WAS OBAMA who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett , who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

While we're at at it, please note that:

no other president ever bowed to a saudi king

no other president ever fired so many of our military generals

no other president ever gave pink slips to our military on the front lines

no other president abandoned an ambassador and two navy seals and refused to send help

no other president ever released terrorists in exchange for an army deserter.

no other president ever allowed tens of millions of illegal immigrants to to cross our southern border and told border agents to stand down

no other president ever staffed his cabinet with muslims and gave them titles of "czars"

no other president ever said that America is no longer a Christian nation

no other president ever repeated the Holy Quran and told us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

no other president ever apologized to islamists and terrorists for offending them

no other president ever Violated the U.S. Constitution by authorizing assassinations and drone strikes to kill American citizens abroad — without due process

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
CHOOSE LOVE

Some time ago I posted a beautiful vid called "Message of Hope", here is it again for those who haven't seen it, and it's follow up "Message of Hope 2". This never ceases to inspire me and you feel it where it counts... smack in the middle of your Heart.

Message of Hope 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... _YOG3jMlV4

Message of Hope 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... iMGdcVtrO8

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

typical response from those who have lost the ability to respond to the "message" is to try and change the subject which was originally Obama, when Nat created this topic ... and changed when he was dissapointed by his potential "savior" figure ... I really had no expectations, because I have seen, over the years, how the Political machine operates ... how quickly strings are attached and the Puppet Master takes control and presidential promises are forgotten

the founding fathers of this nation, tried so hard to make sure we wouldn't fall into the black hole of Politics ... they knew what to expect from people who weren't "naturally born" citizens ... with agendas other than harmonious with the majority of Americans ... we've always been a multicultural nation ... and we always worked together, but for some reason, we are being divided into groups with conflicting interests and not working together much anymore ... the founding fathers told us that "United we stand, and divided we fall" is there nothing that we can't all agree upon any more? I hardly recognize the United States any more ... it hardly seem to be the home of the brave and free... we seem far more afraid of our government than the god of this world, it seems like the phychopaths have taken over and there isn't any reasoning with them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

anyone who doubts that Obama is indonesian should look at this picture of the new president of Indonesia

and now look at this

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Obama Admin: We can’t seem to pin point the problem?
A friend just sent me this... it does say it all...

We can’t seem to pin point the problem?

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S. Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Think it like this..

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

**********SO THIS LEADS TO *****************

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves, THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy And We just can’t figure out who's causing the problem.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Whether Muslim or whatever, ALL RELIGIONS tend to create SEPARATION, when you don't belong to them or You don't agree with them. It's called POLARITY. We are living in a virtual reality within a virtual reality based on polarity. The Human Mind System within the Hologram of Deception. We keep the deception going by projecting polarity through our ignorance which is purposely that as oppression of the Sovereign Integral and enslavement of humanity. The HMS creates polarity. It's the only way it can interface with the Hologram of Deception to keep the status quo going and the Hierarchy taking its pound of flesh to recycle.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
CHOOSE LOVE

Some time ago I posted a beautiful vid called "Message of Hope", here is it again for those who haven't seen it, and it's follow up "Message of Hope 2". This never ceases to inspire me and you feel it where it counts... smack in the middle of your Heart.

Message of Hope 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... _YOG3jMlV4

Message of Hope 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... iMGdcVtrO8

The purpose of studying these materials is to be aware . Inside and then out or perhaps the juxtaposition of the two and their conflict for those who have experienced such, lead them to question. And a choice is procured. Where do I chose to focus? On what someone else tells me that keeps the polarity game going with support for it with my attention, at the expense of listening and abiding with what the heart tells me, or, does inspiration work better for me because it dissipates the illusion that diversion and distraction create in keeping me from listening to the whispers of the I AM WE ARE? I dare say I will go with in-spire- tion going within is always a choice. ;' }

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Whether Muslim or whatever, ALL RELIGIONS tend to create SEPARATION, when you don't belong to them or You don't agree with them. It's called POLARITY. We are living in a virtual reality within a virtual reality based on polarity. The Human Mind System within the Hologram of Deception. We keep the deception going by projecting polarity through our ignorance which is purposely that as oppression of the Sovereign Integral and enslavement of humanity. The HMS creates polarity. It's the only way it can interface with the Hologram of Deception to keep the status quo going and the Hierarchy taking its pound of flesh to recycle.

apparently the Muslims have no Free Will and it makes them miserable where ever they are ... and you know how misery loves company

The human mind system was created to suppress Consciousness, and conceal our origins and destiny as a species ... by the self-proclaimed god of this world ... but we always have a choice - nothing prevents us from doing unto others as we would have them do unto us ... not Religion - not even god's bad example, or the HMS which I thought expired in 2012 (?)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

The purpose of studying these materials is to be aware . Inside and then out or perhaps the juxtaposition of the two and their conflict for those who have experienced such, lead them to question. And a choice is procured. Where do I chose to focus? On what someone else tells me that keeps the polarity game going with support for it with my attention, at the expense of listening and abiding with what the heart tells me, or, does inspiration work better for me because it dissipates the illusion that diversion and distraction create in keeping me from listening to the whispers of the I AM WE ARE? I dare say I will go with in-spire- tion going within is always a choice. ;' }

pointing out the cause of Polarity, often gives those who have become dependent upon the Heirarchy that supports it, the opportunity to cut those ties, and become Independent ...it is not a judgment, it is an act of love - to assist your fellow human, become aware of what they are participating in, supporting and perpetuating - of their own free will, and seems more compassionate ( to me ) than just Ignoring the fact that is a self-created "problem" that no longer serves a purpose in a global society... it just makes life more complex than necessary.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:06 am 
Posting Freak

What does my heart tell me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... iMGdcVtrO8

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Since Google took over YouTube so much is censored and especially anything that challenges the status quo and doesn't support Google,s very obvious Transhumanist agenda. About that... a realization came to me as of late concerning it. These bodies we now wear are very much a part of this planet as in earth and nature and how she works organically and the many possibilities we have yet to discover because of it. Earth and Nature were/are largely uncontrollable for the Annunaki because of their ignorance in knowing much about her. If anything her unpredictability did not make them very comfortable only adding to the layers of oppression already applied to the unpredictability of the Sovereign Integral. Given that control is of utmost import to any predominant ego(s) the Annunaki are most definitely losing it when it comes to humanity. They never really had it with Earth and Nature, thus the need for the Hologram of Deception and Delusion to distract and divert humanity with. They believe that in order to relinquish what they are losing in control over humanity that drastic measures must be taken and mechanizing the human body even more than the Human Mind System Programming is absolutely needed. This means making humans into robot like beings by replacing body parts with chipped and mechanical replacements that can be remotely controlled automatically with little interference if no choice of the bearer of such body parts in having control over themselves. Fortunately, time is on humanities side because the Annunaki don't have enough of it to implement their Borg like existence on humanity on the scale they would like before the discovery of the Grand Portal in less than half a century from now. Guess its time to look to other video websites not censored by the likes of Google and other such control freaks. It doesn't seem to occur to them that people do catch on and eventually find replacements for them. I love the web and that app that is riding it all and changing it all. We are sooooo connected. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:07 pm 
Posting Freak

The Human Mind System controls our perceptions. That is so that what we perceive jives with the Hologram of Deception which isn't aligned with Earth and Nature. It can't be because it wouldn't be deception then and that is needed for the Human Mind System to work according to its programming. This is the bubble we are in its a bubble of deception programs. Which means we can make a different choice and change our perceptions once we are aware of how deceived and ignorant we have been. This is why aligning with Nature is so important because it allows us a much wider spectrum to observe which isn't programmed by the Annunaki. Which means isn't controlled by them either. Even better yet observing our inner workings and discerning what is HMS programming and what is Energetic Heart helps us to burst the bubble. Nature aligns with the Energetic Heart. And Nature can be aligned with no matter where you live because of our true inner nature.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:35 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, our "human Nature" and earth Nature are symbiotic ... sovereign and integral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:51 pm 
Posting Freak

just the facts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=pELwCqz2JfE

The USA has, by far, the highest per capita gun ownership in the world. Progressives will tell you that this is what makes America the Murder Capitol of Planet Earth. But we're not, and in this devastatingly effective Firewall, Bill Whittle shows why the center of Gun Nut Nation is in fact one of the safest places in the world.

the facts speak for themselves ... the more guns we carry, the less crime

to me a gun is the "equalizer" it makes me equally as threatening as any murderer and if he doesn't want to get shot in the face, he better stay outta my space and I will be happy to stay out of his.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
just the facts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=pELwCqz2JfE

The USA has, by far, the highest per capita gun ownership in the world. Progressives will tell you that this is what makes America the Murder Capitol of Planet Earth. But we're not, and in this devastatingly effective Firewall, Bill Whittle shows why the center of Gun Nut Nation is in fact one of the safest places in the world.

the facts speak for themselves ... the more guns we carry, the less crime

to me a gun is the "equalizer" it makes me equally as threatening as any murderer and if he doesn't want to get shot in the face, he better stay outta my space and I will be happy to stay out of his.

It's rather obvious what dictates your perceptions and the kind of world you have chosen to live in. But I guess coming from the kind of background you have its not surprising. You will see conspiracy every where you look and that is your comfort zone. You really can't imagine it any other way even though nothing is set in stone and that there are always better choices...except...they are beyond your acceptability so therefore not possible to you or for you. So much good is taking place in this world of rapid change and it so eludes you... Violence in action always started with much focus and attention to the THOUGHT of it. Create what you will but be aware of where it began and take responsibility for it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:35 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, our "human Nature" and earth Nature are symbiotic ... sovereign and integral

The Sovereign Integral means Sovereign beings yet also Integral with each other as One Being,simultaneouslyIt is beyond human and was before human originated.The Sovereign Integral is beyond space and time although it is endeavouring to be in human awareness in space and time. Don't try to make the S.I less than what it is. Human is a speck of it and earth and nature processes that help make one aware of it in this Hologram of Deception and Delusion and limitation. Earth and Nature are like talisman where they remind us of who and what we are Within as Sovereign Integral.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26