WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Project Camelot
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
NOW for MT Time Zone people ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWRFd5e24T0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:17 pm 
Posting Freak

New Interview with Bill Deagle just yesterday...audio only Here: http://www.projectcamelot.org/bill_deag ... b_2009.mp3

his typical sensationalism...he could hardly catch a breath he was talking so fast to get it all in...says his high up sources tell him they have found and deactivated two nukes in the US recently one in LA...no prophesy this time but anonomous sources in Japan calling back employees to avoid spreading the bird flu pandemic that will be released soon...no dreams this time...but for sure he is predicting staged famines and says that Arnie may be made derr fuhrer of a 4th Reich...Weatherwise he is predicting an ice age and a geographical pole shift ... as well as the usual false economic flags events...etc etc...it is less than a half an hour

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

9 March 2009

• We have a newly refined announcement from Astralwalker regarding the ongoing Planetary Meditations being orchestrated by a group that has formed calling itself the Rainbow Warriors for world peace and healing of the planet.

Although we support these meditations--from what we understand via testimony from our witnesses such as Jake Simpson and Dan Burisch, our solar system has already entered this area of the galaxy encountering waves of energy i.e. a galactic superwave based on the research of Paul LaViolette ..."(1981 - 82): LaViolette was the first to measure the extraterrestrial material content of prehistoric polar ice. Using the neutron activation analysis technique, he found high levels of iridium and nickel in 6 out of the 8 polar ice dust samples (35k to 73k yrs BP), an indication that they contain high levels of cosmic dust. This showed that Galactic superwaves may have affected our solar system in the recent past..." and are now affecting our planet.

Some of the proposed effects are thought to act upon on our consciousness as well as our DNA. As we move into alignment with the galactic center these effects are expected to increase and to reach a sort of peak around the years 2012-2013.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:40 am 
Posting Freak

wow...here is a dose of woo woo, for you conspiracy theorists...remember Dan is the last guy to see the "looking glass"...what could this mean?

14 March 2009

• We have just received the following urgent notification from Marci McDowell, on behalf of Dan Burisch. It is important to note that there is no immediate danger at this time. However, we are posting this in the spirit of peace and unity for all peoples of the planet. This is a wake-up call for all. As it appears that we are not on the catastrophic timeline however, this does not lessen the urgency for all to come together in peace during this time.

Re: EDO *ONLY* ANNOUNCEMENTS
Sorry, this part of the announcement is available to Eagles Disobey members only. You must subscribe to Dan and Marci's free forum at Eagles Disobey to see this. --Kerry

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Co-Founder, "Eagles Disobey"

Stay tuned to: www.eaglesdisobey.net

Information taken from the Eagles Disobey website:

Additional note: We urge ALL who read this message to click on the above link to get more info and a personal statement from Dan Burisch.

Further information taken from the Eagles Disobey website:

PURSUANT TO TAU IX-6 PROTOCOLS FOR THE H-1-E MAJ: EAGLES DISOBEY WILL STAND IN ABEYANCE FOR 72 HOURS FOR THIS PUBLIC NOTIFICATION. ONCE THE 72 HOURS EXPIRES, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL RESUME NORMAL OPERATIONS.

DR. BURISCH WILL LIKELY BE ENTERING A 1-2 WEEK RETREAT, TO MAKE A VERY SERIOUS DECISION. PER PREPLANNED DECISIONS, DR. BURISCH HAS CALLED FOR A "DEVICE" TO BE BROUGHT TO HIM IMMEDIATELY, AND FOR THE ENTIRE MAP DATABASE FROM THE FORMER MAJESTIC. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE WILL REVEAL IT. IT MEANS HE HAS IT AT HIS DISPOSAL SHOULD CONDITIONS WARRANT.) DON'T ANYONE EVEN ASK: DR. BURISCH'S LITTLE ONES ARE REMAINING WHERE THEY ARE - IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. WE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL RESULT IN T2. DR. BURISCH WILL HAVE CONTACT ONLY WITH DR. McDOWELL, HIS PRIVATE RELIGIOUS ASSOCIATE (A RABBI), AND DR. GOLDSTEIN OUR PSYCH. PER OUR PREPLANNED PROCEDURES, IN THE EVENT OF THIS HAPPENING, DR. GOLDSTEIN WILL ACT AS THE OFFICIAL PUBLIC REPRESENTATIVE, THE VOICE FOR EAGLES DISOBEY. THE PUBLIC WILL HEAR MORE BY MARCH 28, 2009. SHOULD OTHER EVENTS OCCUR, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL IMMEDIATELY REVERT TO AN ALERT/EMERGENCY MODE AND ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TRANSMITTED TO THE PUBLIC.

Reposted here as a courtesy to Marci McDowell and Dan Burisch.

--Kerry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:50 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
wow...here is a dose of woo woo, for you conspiracy theorists...remember Dan is the last guy to see the "looking glass"...what could this mean?

14 March 2009

• We have just received the following urgent notification from Marci McDowell, on behalf of Dan Burisch. It is important to note that there is no immediate danger at this time. However, we are posting this in the spirit of peace and unity for all peoples of the planet. This is a wake-up call for all. As it appears that we are not on the catastrophic timeline however, this does not lessen the urgency for all to come together in peace during this time.

Re: EDO *ONLY* ANNOUNCEMENTS
Sorry, this part of the announcement is available to Eagles Disobey members only. You must subscribe to Dan and Marci's free forum at Eagles Disobey to see this. --Kerry

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Co-Founder, "Eagles Disobey"

Stay tuned to: http://www.eaglesdisobey.net

Information taken from the Eagles Disobey website:

Additional note: We urge ALL who read this message to click on the above link to get more info and a personal statement from Dan Burisch.

Further information taken from the Eagles Disobey website:

PURSUANT TO TAU IX-6 PROTOCOLS FOR THE H-1-E MAJ: EAGLES DISOBEY WILL STAND IN ABEYANCE FOR 72 HOURS FOR THIS PUBLIC NOTIFICATION. ONCE THE 72 HOURS EXPIRES, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL RESUME NORMAL OPERATIONS.

DR. BURISCH WILL LIKELY BE ENTERING A 1-2 WEEK RETREAT, TO MAKE A VERY SERIOUS DECISION. PER PREPLANNED DECISIONS, DR. BURISCH HAS CALLED FOR A "DEVICE" TO BE BROUGHT TO HIM IMMEDIATELY, AND FOR THE ENTIRE MAP DATABASE FROM THE FORMER MAJESTIC. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE WILL REVEAL IT. IT MEANS HE HAS IT AT HIS DISPOSAL SHOULD CONDITIONS WARRANT.) DON'T ANYONE EVEN ASK: DR. BURISCH'S LITTLE ONES ARE REMAINING WHERE THEY ARE - IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. WE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL RESULT IN T2. DR. BURISCH WILL HAVE CONTACT ONLY WITH DR. McDOWELL, HIS PRIVATE RELIGIOUS ASSOCIATE (A RABBI), AND DR. GOLDSTEIN OUR PSYCH. PER OUR PREPLANNED PROCEDURES, IN THE EVENT OF THIS HAPPENING, DR. GOLDSTEIN WILL ACT AS THE OFFICIAL PUBLIC REPRESENTATIVE, THE VOICE FOR EAGLES DISOBEY. THE PUBLIC WILL HEAR MORE BY MARCH 28, 2009. SHOULD OTHER EVENTS OCCUR, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL IMMEDIATELY REVERT TO AN ALERT/EMERGENCY MODE AND ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TRANSMITTED TO THE PUBLIC.

Reposted here as a courtesy to Marci McDowell and Dan Burisch.

--Kerry

What does this mean exactly? Are we to pray for him and humanity during a certain period?

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

I have no idea Kimberlee...in one place it says HE is asking for a "device"... I thought he was the last one to see the "looking glass" device... and what is a T 2 (timeline 2?) I really never knew what to think about dan...I find him very convincing, but is that because he is telling the truth, or what he was told and believes, was the truth...

did you click on that physic experiment on the home page...? what does it all mean? him taking two weeks to "think about" what?

the only thing I can find on the web about Dan is at least a year old.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
I have no idea Kimberlee...in one place it says HE is asking for a "device"... I thought he was the last one to see the "looking glass" device... and what is a T 2 (timeline 2?) I really never knew what to think about dan...I find him very convincing, but is that because he is telling the truth, or what he was told and believes, was the truth...

did you click on that physic experiment on the home page...? what does it all mean? him taking two weeks to "think about" what?

the only thing I can find on the web about Dan is at least a year old.

Maybe Kerry can clairfy some of this since she is the one who posted the FYI?

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:59 am 

Do you guys believe that it is possible to go into an alternative timeline. Coincidentally, I read his in a conspiracy theory website.

I would appreciate it if someone teaches us how to do it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:02 am 

David Wilcock also mentioned that if we are on certain places on earth at the correct time. We will have the ability to go back in time. Now, how is one supposed to know where those portals are?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

hitman, I think he is mostly talking from hindsight...recognizing his birth date, etc... while it is a given, that we have a great deal of influence on our present life's program, most things are organized and initiated by the Unification Forces' Plan... the difference between "casual and causal" events... "no mistakes, coincidences or accidents" in the Big Picture's perspective...

more here in the third interview:

Dr. Neruda: "Then you'd be surprised if I told you that you deposit an image within your DNA -- before you're born -- that defines your motion of being. And when this deposit is made, your motion of being is defined by you. Not someone else. No external force makes your decision, an external force can only inform and activate a decision already made."

Sarah: "You lost me. Are you saying that every decision in my life was already made before I was born?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. Every causal decision was."

Sarah: "So what's the difference between a causal decision and a regular decision?"

Dr. Neruda: "Think of how many decisions you make in a day. Wouldn't you agree that it's probably hundreds if not thousands every day? These are -- as you put it -- regular decisions. Causal decisions are defined by how integral they are to the substrate of the individual being. Are you receptive to new ideas? Are you able to synthesize opposing thoughts? Do you process information dominantly in a visual or numeric context? These are causal decisions that you define before being born, and they're encoded within the DNA that activates your decision matrix. External forces like parents, teachers, and friends only inform what you've already defined as the motion of your being."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:22 pm 
Posting Freak

hitmen wrote:
Do you guys believe that it is possible to go into an alternative timeline. Coincidentally, I read his in a conspiracy theory website.

I would appreciate it if someone teaches us how to do it.

When we have established certian habits in our life we automatically make the same decision concerning them . We change timelines when we make a different decision concerning them especially if in the long run the continued choice of the same thing would be detrimental. Changing timelines is as simple as that and we can do it often. That is why prophecies are only prophecies if they come true. Change your mind and something else happens instead and then it was only a probability or possibility. It's not some big eventful happening so much as the little things of our every day lives that can change timelines and being aware enough to notice the little things and all of the everyday decisions. Notice all of your habits and make different choices about the ones that no longer serve anyone and you have jumped onto another timeline. Having an open and pliable mind helps and a spirit for adventure open to change. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:13 am 
Posting Freak

wow Bill and Kerry are getting busy on two continents...

April 2009

ANNOUNCING TWO CAMELOT CONFERENCES - JUNE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA AND JULY IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

• First week in June 2009: Project Camelot in Los Angeles - Awake and Aware -- prospective conference - We are planning a 1 or 2 day conference in the Los Angeles or Santa Monica area and are asking that people who are interested in attending or helping to organize it please contact us at groundcrew@projectavalon.net with the words: "AWAKE AND AWARE" in the subject line.

Please let us know if you or someone you know can provide (DONATE or at very low cost) -- a Venue -- that seats anywhere from 100 on up... to be honest, we have no idea how many people will attend.

We are also very interested in reaching the Hollywood Community, known and unknown to attend and take part. If you know someone with a following who would want to help sponsor this event please let us know.

We fully expect to have the following speakers pending confirmation:

Kerry from Project Camelot, George Green, Miriam Delicado.. and other Camelot witnesses and friends who will also be invited to speak depending on whether funds for their travel could be arranged.

Miriam Delicado and George Green are now confirmed pending the venue and exact dates.

It's up to you! Let us know who you want to see and let's make it happen.

Write to us and tell us who you would like to see speak and how many people you feel we might expect to attend.

We will try to keep the cost very low... in the vicinity of $10-20 a person with the option to donate at the door according to your ability to pay or bring a guest for free (for the price of one ticket).

Any bright ideas are welcome. Please understand we will read your emails but may not be able to respond depending on our time.

• 10-12 July 2009: Project Camelot in Zurich: A New World - If You Can Take It.

Dr Brian O'Leary will be in Zurich in July - and will be speaking at a conference here organized by the Switzerland Ground Crew, an energetic group of some 20 people based in Zurich who are working closely with Bill Ryan.

Brian will be joined by Bill and several other speakers whom the organizing team plans to invite. Brian will be speaking on The Energy Solution Revolution, and will recount anecdotes from his life from his early days in the NASA Astronaut Program and meetings with many of the world's premier Free Energy activists. Bill will be speaking in depth on the recent Project Camelot major summary: 2009: a Tale of Two Timelines. 100 people have already expressed interest in attending, and there are 360 places. The event will be held at the Zurich Volkshaus and will begin on the Friday evening 10 July, ending at 5 pm on Sunday.

Anyone interested in attending please write to groundcrew@projectavalon.net with the words "A NEW WORLD" in the subject line. We'll keep in close touch with you regarding the details of both conferences in LA and Switzerland.

At present, it's not clear whether Bill will be able to speak in LA, or Kerry in Europe. Travel costs will be a part of this equation. What we want to do in Camelot is reach as many people as possible personally, at the same time enabling the same very high quality of Ground Crew networking as we experienced in Ecuador in January. Summer Conferences on both sides of the Atlantic are part of this vision.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:49 am 
Posting Freak

"Future Talk" with David Icke, http://www.projectcamelot.org/david_icke.html

here's the google link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6819918394

excellent interview, another side of each of these individuals...all emphasising the fact that we can't talk about it...we need to be living it... experiencing being consciousl

Post subject: future talk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:02 am 
 YIM  Profile

:mrgreen:
I chose to download the MP3 because my bandwidth is so very slow.
Ah, David Icke.
I recently was reading some of his stuff and I gotta say;
he makes some very bad conclusions about material.
For instance, his views on mythology, religions and spirituality with all roads leading toward a reptilian conclusion are sometimes outright silly.
I'm not sayin' there aren't Reptilians in this galaxy, quite the opposite.
I believe there are. But all roads lead him to his own preconceived conclusions misdirecting his otherwise very good intuition.
You can't deny his research on the World Management Team Secret Government has been awesome.
As far as the interview or roundtable or whatever we are calling these things these days...seems pretty thin and light compared to what I have been used to with David and the Camelot crew too.
No denying David has been an important source of wisdom as far as his research, but having heard him often enough even two hours seems pretty cut and paste from his former presentations.
I was really hoping to hear something new from him seeing some growth there.
A lot of detractors often say Icke may have been lead to believe certain things by plants who fed him information at a certain point in his journey.
Who can say?
The fact is that a lot of people who have experienced abductions for instance remember interacting with Lizard-Men from Dimension X.
When I see 'em for meself I'll finally firmly believe the Lizard-man angle but until that creepy day I'll just have to keep suspending my disbelief.
Rick "from deep below in a multi-leveled human hybridization chamber " Jones
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:44 am 
Posting Freak

If I am not mistaken, science has revealed that the human's mind IS reptilian...and if one were programed to use only this "lower" brain they could very easily become "reptilian"... and basically that is all David is saying... we have a choice, to transform our consciousness to develope and utilize the "higher brain"...to expand and enhance our "programed" consciousness...to include both ... and we know two brains are better than one :wink:
...or as we are told in the WMMs , FSI is a collective evolving intelligence... and it may "refine" the reptilian brain.

I understand, well, what you are saying here, because ten years ago, I thought the same about David Icke...but I encourage you to listen to what he is better able to express, now, due to his experiences... because I believe that he has a very important message to share, well worth your time, and focused attention.

discern for yourself...but reject nothing :D

Post subject: future talk
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:42 am 
 YIM  Profile

Hola SD and all,
Yes it's true that the reptilian brain stem we inherited exists and is the "lower function" of response to stimuli.
This is NOT all that David is saying.
It's a lot to swallow in even smallish doses and I warn those who might be reading this of a sensitive disposition to perhaps look away at what I will quote-post fallowing.

Last chance ~!

Mr. Icke posits that the so called ruling elite are in fact hybrid reptile shapeshifters.
From his work entitled "Children of the Matrix - How an Interdimensional Race has Controlled the World for Thousands of Years - and Stil Does." (2001)

""Shape-shifting queens
Arizona Wilder told me how she had conducted sacrificial rituals involving the
British royal family, Tony Blair, and famous American Illuminati names like George
Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Henry Kissinger and many others." The highest
operative she knew in the Illuminati, she said, was a guy calling himself the
Marquis de Libeaux ("of the water"). His codename was Pindar, which she says
means "penis of the dragon". Arizona told me how the Queen and Queen Mother
regularly sacrifice babies and adults at many ritual centres, including Balmoral
Castle in Scotland, where they were all staying at the time Diana was ritually
murdered in Paris. The royal family involved in human sacrifice was fantastic
enough, but here again came the constantly repeated theme. She described how,
during the rituals, these people shape-shift into reptiles. Diane Gould, head of the
US organisation, Mothers Against Ritual Abuse, also confirms this theme. In a
telephone conversation about ritual abuse, Diane asked me if I could explain why
many of her clients reported that participants in their rituals had turned into
reptiles. People might want to dismiss all this, but they should know that, while
they close their eyes and their minds, children are being sacrificed all over the
world this very day by the reptilian bloodlines - many thousands of them on the
main ritual dates. Arizona talked about some of her experiences with the Queen
and Queen Mother:
"The Queen Mother was cold, cold, cold, a nasty person. None of her cohorts even
trusted her. They have named an altar [mind-control programme] after her. They call it
the Black Queen. I have seen her sacrifice people. I remember her pushing a knife into
someone's rectum the night that two boys were sacrificed. One was 13 and the other
18. You need to forget that the Queen Mother appears to be a frail old woman. When
she shape-shifts into a reptilian, she becomes very tall and strong. Some of them are
so strong they can rip out a heart and they all grow by several feet when they shapeshift
[This is what the lady said who saw Edward Heath, among endless others.]"
Of the Queen, Arizona said:
"I have seen her sacrifice people and eat their flesh and drink their blood. One time
she got so excited with blood-lust that she didn't cut the victim's throat from left to
right in the normal ritual, she just went crazy, stabbing and ripping at the flesh after
she had shape-shifted into a reptilian. When she shape-shifts, she has a long reptile
face, almost like a beak and she's an off-white colour. [This fits many depictions of
the gods and "bird gods" of ancient Egypt and elsewhere.] The Queen Mother looks
basically the same, but there are differences. She [the Queen] also has like bumps
on her head and her eyes are very frightening. She's very aggressive...
"...I have seen [Prince Charles] shape-shift into a reptilian and do all the things the
Queen does. I have seen him sacrifice children. There is a lot of rivalry between them
for who gets to eat what part of the body and who gets to absorb the victim's last
breath and steal their soul. I have also seen Andrew participate and I have seen
Prince Philip and Charles' sister (Anne) at the rituals, but they didn't participate when
I was there. When Andrew shape-shifts, he looks more like one of the lizards. The
royals are some of the worst, OK, as far as enjoying the killing, enjoying the sacrifice,
and eating the flesh, they're some of the worst of all of them. They don't care if you
see it. Who are you going to tell, who is going to believe you? They feel that is their
birthright and they love it. They love it."7
Arizona has been viciously attacked for what she said in The Biggest Secret and
on her video. A campaign of character assassination has been waged, at one time
almost daily on the Internet, to discredit her evidence and the reptilian connection
in general. Among the critics who have dismissed her information is the publisher
of Nexus magazine, which gives so much unchallenged space to Sir Laurence
Serving the dragon: the present (I) 243
Gardner, publicist for the Imperial Royal Dragon Court and Order. Another
vehement critic of Arizona is a researcher who appeared for several months to
spend his entire day on the Internet trying to undermine the content of The Biggest
Secret and especially Arizona's contribution. His desire to discredit the idea of the
reptilian connection to the Illuminati took on the appearance of a raging obsession
and persuaded many people who should have known better to dismiss all that she
said. One of the points made to undermine Arizona's claims was that victims of
multiple personality disorder have a photographic memory and Arizona did not
have that because there were names she did not immediately remember in the
video. This revealed a fundamental lack of understanding of mind control. The back
altars that hold the memories of trauma have photographic recall because the mind
always records anything surrounding trauma in crystal-clear detail. But the front
altar, the one doing the video interview, is not photographic because it has not
experienced the trauma. It is the interface with the world and it there as a cover for
all the other compartments to suppress the memories of abuse. It only accesses
those memories when the compartments begin to break down. Because the critics
did not seem to understand that, they used this lack of knowledge to ridicule what
she said. The attacks made her wonder why on earth she bothered to go public
when those claiming to be seeking the "truth" treated her in this way. However, as
the months have passed, evidence gathered from sources all over the world has
pointed again and again to the accuracy of Arizona's theme. I had people telling me
"she's crazy", "she's an Illuminati plant", and "don't believe her". Yet many of
those same people are now accepting the foundations of what Arizona was saying
(and they were dismissing) in 1999. Arizona is an immensely brave woman and one
of the few who will speak openly about her experiences. Most keep quiet because
they think no one will believe them or they want to remain publicly anonymous
because they fear the consequences of speaking out. The critics try to present the
idea that my only source for the reptilian shape-shifters is Arizona Wilder. Again, a
breathtaking suggestion when you look at the evidence. And I would stress here
that for every person I name, like Arizona, there are many, many, more who confirm
the story on the understanding that their identity and location will not be revealed
publicly, although I know the details.""
The video interview can be found on my YouTube userpage:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ricksays
I did listen with intent to what David said as well as the Camelot Crew.
I liked what Kerry had to say about Heart and right brained female energy a whole lot.
At that point Icke seemed a bit put off.
This was the first meeting they had and it did seem a bit of getting to know each other kind of thing and I felt that bit was quite charming.
I am not a detractor of what David has to say at all.
What I am saying is that it is a bitter pill to swallow in it's whole if you were to read all of his efforts.
It's been around six years or so I have been tracking his journey and I remain suspended in my disbelief.
""Denying the obvious
When you read and hear the horrendous accounts of the victims and witnesses of the
grotesque reptilian agenda, ancient and modern, it is hard to comprehend how so
many "researchers" and New Agers continue to believe that this "extraterrestrial"
presence is good for humanity and a sign of positive change. Now, of course, not all
"extraterrestrials" or interdimensionals are malevolent, but does that mean that we
have to ignore the fact that some of them are? 1 have had "researchers" attack me
who appear far more concerned with the effect of my work on the image of reptilians
than they are with the horrors being perpetrated on abductees, mind-control victims,
and the people of the world in general. Dr David Jacobs in his book, The Threat, picks
up this point. He calls such people "the Positives":
"Often the New Age Positives band together into almost cult-like groups to defend
themselves from their detractors - researchers and abductees who have come to
different conclusions about the abduction phenomenon. The Positives reinforce one
another's feelings and insulate themselves from the terror of their lives; they become
angry when "less enlightened" abduction researchers question their interpretation."24
Certain researchers in England, Las Vegas, and the United States in general come
immediately to mind. Dr Jacobs also names some of the "stars" of extraterrestrial
research like John Hunter Gray, Dr Leo Sprinkle, Dr Richard Boylan, Joseph
Nyman, and Harvard professor, Dr John Mack, among those who want to put a
positive twist on the abductee reports:
"Both Boylan and Mack de-emphasize the effects of the standard abduction
procedures. Boylan believes that gynaecological and urological procedures take place
only with a very small number of abductees and he rarely focuses on them. And
Serving the dragon: the present (2) 271
although Mack has found nearly the full range of alien physical, mental, and
reproductive procedures, he only mentions them in passing while emphasizing what he
finds to be spiritually uplifting elements. The benevolent 'spin' that the Positives (both
abductees and researchers) put on the abduction phenomenon is puzzling, given the
way most people describe their abductions: being unwillingly taken; being subjected to
painful physical procedures (sometimes leaving permanent scars); enduring
humiliating and abusive sexual episodes, including unwanted sexual intercourse; living
with the fear and anxiety of wondering when they will be abducted again."25
James Bartley, the abductee and researcher of the reptilian connection, is rather
more blunt in his appraisal of what he calls "the Muppets" - those who either
refuse to see the malevolent nature of the reptilian agenda or actively seek to
portray it in a positive light. He says the reason why so many abductees are
hopelessly confused about this whole mess is because trigger mechanisms have
been programmed into them to keep them from getting at the truth of their
experiences. He says he has witnessed countless times how an abductee will
immediately fall asleep the moment the lecturer begins talking about "fear-based"
issues. But when he or she attends a lecture by a channeller or some other "light
worker" saying positive things about the "aliens", the abductee is bright and
attentive, and awake during the whole lecture. "Falling asleep is just one trigger
mechanism," he says. Another is annoyance or anger at the "fear-based" lecturer or
abductee. Likewise an overwhelming compulsion to get up and walk out, to get up
and eat, to get up and smoke a cigarette, getting nauseous, a headache etc., etc. In
an article challenging the methods of researcher and lecturer, Dr Richard Boylan,
Bartley goes on:
"Boylan...[promotes]...the ludicrous notion that a woman abductee was merely
suffering from spiritual retardation and was mentally incapable of understanding the
'benevolent' nature of the horrific and unwanted experimentation that was being
conducted on her...We have worked with countless women who have suffered painful
and bloody haemorrhages, sometimes lasting for days, after the 'benevolent ET'
doctors had made an unwanted house call. What, the discerning human must ask,
does profuse and painful bleeding have to do with 'spiritual' evolution? The New Age
La-Dee-Dahs claim that there is no such thing as Evil or Demons, which makes [them]
the butt of endless jokes by Witches, Warlocks and Satanists throughout the world
because the latter derive their power from demonic entities.
"By constantly blaming 'the military' and the 'globalist industrialists', the reptilian
propagandists condition the abductees into believing that all human institutions are
bad and that the only hope one has to reach the... 'next level of consciousness,
evolution, vibratory frequency' et al, is to look to the skies towards the same dark
gods who are responsible for their current state of spiritual enslavement. Never mind
that for the most part these 'Globalists and Militarists' are part of the same old
fraternal orders, which worship the patriarchal serpent gods and in many cases are
272 Children of the Matrix
hosts for reptilian entities themselves. These hosts and their fellow travellers
operate as a Fifth Column here on Earth to set the stage for the return of the
Dark Reptilian Gods.
"The so-called UFO Research Community is awash with these 'Muppets'. Even I have
to laugh at the irony of it: literal hosts for reptilian entities facilitating abductee
support groups, lecturing at so-called 'UFO Conferences' and speaking on the Art-Bell
Show [the major "mysteries" radio show in the US]. This is so because of the long
term genetic and soul matrix manipulation of the human race."26
How right he is and how fast the human race needs to wake up and grow up.
The stories I have featured in this chapter are just a small selection of the reports
and personal accounts describing reptilian experiences. If you want to see more, go
to the Reptilian Archive on my website, read The Biggest Secret, or watch the Bridge
of Love videos with Arizona Wilder, Revelations Of A Mother Goddess, and Credo
Mutwa, The Reptilian Agenda, parts one and two. When you put these modern
reports together with their mirrors in the ancient world, it constitutes a library of
information that only the most imprisoned of minds could dismiss without further
investigation. But, given the level of human conditioning, many still will.
Especially the media.""
Again from Children of the Matrix.
Rick "Insectoid, Reptoid, Humanoid" Jones

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:13 am 
Posting Freak

yeah, Rick, thanks for the effort you put into that post...I think I posted the google vid link to that interview with Arizona... If you listened to this latest vid, you will see he has mellowed out somewhat since those heady days when he first was shocked by all these discoveries...and thinks more on the lines of these "reptilian types" like James...whithered hearts and self serving...and believes they are what he calls mechanical or some form of self induced AI...

I remember how scary triggering the activation of my Source Codes was for me...for some reason no one talks about it in the forum... I fully expected my hair and teeth to fall out LOL...for starters (thank you Stephen King)... After having a lightning bolt crash in sync to thunder on the final repetition of the chamber 10 CD, close enough to rock my world...I didn't know what to expect after that! Then the resonance started waking me up from my sleep - shaking me so hard I thought it was an earthquake... omg...and listening to the cds too much gave me the flu (like symptoms)...I wondered, like Neo, what I had done...and if being out of the matrix was worth it... But luckily it didn't knock me off balance...and the rest of the changes were gradual in comparison... I've mellowed out too...but am glad that it has always been my nature not to reject anything, because anything is possible... and picturing the Queen green isn't a very hard stretch for my imagination...and neither is picturing the ruling families as being that bored, spoiled and heartless...that is almost a given... If the mild manored guy next door can go on a killing spree when he is depressed, think of what the avj person would do to gain power over the world :twisted:

I am just relieved that I wasn't selected to play that role in this experiment :D

I still recommend that you listen to this interview...it ends on a very positive note... and reveals a side of David, Bill and Kerry, that is worth seeing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:46 am 
Posting Freak

6 April 2009

We have been contacted by the wife of an electrical engineer who has been officially briefed about a serious major threat to infrastructure in a few years' time.

We believe this information is credible and important but the contact may now have been lost. Therefore we are publishing what we have - with many questions unanswered.

This is the first message we received:

27 March

Hello B & K

My husband is an electrical engineer for a national power company. He has just been told that they are expecting an event in the next 3-4 years that will render every transformer in the world useless. They are desperately trying to find a solution to the problem. If they don't, the entire global electrical system will go down. I know this fits in with some of your research. Have you heard about this?

27 March

Dear Friend,

Your information is most interesting, and we’d love to know more.. even if it’s a minor addition or clarification.

For instance: what degree of risk does ‘expecting’ involve? In engineering risk management, it makes sense to mitigate against an unlikely occurrence which (IF it happened) would have a devastating effect. Or they really MIGHT be expecting it... in other words have evaluated that such an event will probably occur. Does your husband know which category this risk belongs in?

And does he know the nature of this ‘event’? I would assume that it is solar... such as the Corona Mass Ejection [CME] of 1859:

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003 ... rstorm.htm

The information seems to tally with this New Scientist article, just days old:

http://newscientist.com/article/mg20127 ... rophe.html

And yes, we HAVE heard (in October 2007) from an insider scientist with a Top Secret Clearance that they are expecting a CME sometime between this year (2009) and 2012. He did NOT say how this was known or forecast. He said that it ‘will’ happen... not that it ‘might’ or ‘could’. Our question about how this was known was not answered.

27 March

Hi Bill:

My husband is working away from home at the moment on this problem, and I have no way of contacting him. He is not allowed to carry a cellphone on the job. I'll clarify with him when I speak to him next, but the impression I got was that it was definitely going to happen. He mentioned something about electromagnetic clouds in space that the Earth is drifting into. They are under incredible pressure to find a solution. My husband is an engineer, a man of rational logic. He is not prone to flights of fancy, but this news has disturbed him no end.

28 March

Dear Friend:

Very many thanks. This information is highly significant. We’d appreciate any more information you can give us.

1) One question comes from your own very important description here:

> He mentioned something about electromagnetic clouds in space, that the Earth
> is drifting into.

If you can fine-tune that sentence a little, with his assistance, that would be critical. We assume that he’s a senior engineer with a good familiarity with theoretical physics. ANY clarification that he can accurately provide about EXACTLY what he was told would be most important.

a) In what way would these ‘clouds’ affect transformers? (I have a physics background - please tell your husband.) This dramatic effect is a little hard to imagine. I’d love to understand this better.

b) Will non-hardened chips and circuits also be affected? (Your husband will know what ‘non-hardened’ means: military chips/circuits are ‘hardened’ to prevent them being rendered inoperable by an electromagnetic pulse such as could come from a major solar flare or a nuclear blast.)

2) Any further clarification on (a) time scale and (b) probabilities?

3) Are ALL western (‘first world’) nations aware of this problem?

4) Is the information formally classified?

5) How was he told, who was told along with himself, and is he expecting to be told more?

6) Any personal statement from your husband (relayed by yourself) would be very valuable.

Further thoughts: this matches totally with what our Camelot witness Dan Sherman was told: that

...at some certain event in the future, that was going to be the only way that we can communicate; because electromagnetic communications were going to be disrupted on a world-wide scale.

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman_i ... cript.html

(Dan Sherman was trained as a military telepath, and told his story in his remarkable little book, Above Black. The above is the only thing he was told about WHY he was being prepared in this way.)

Thanks again for this very valuable information. We’re very much looking forward to hearing from you again.

28 March

Hello Bill,

I apologize for the lack of detail, I am not being deliberately vague, I just don't know much about it. I do not have a background in physics. I shall answer your questions to the best of my ability here, but it would probably be better to speak to my husband about the technicalities. I'll ask him to contact you when he's next home.

The problem will affect the entire planet, and I believe that the attempt to rectify it is an international one, although I don't know what nationalities are involved.

Sorry Bill, this is probably not very helpful, but my knowledge of this is extremely limited. I couldn't even attempt to answer your other questions, I'll leave that to my husband. I would not attach too much significance to my choice of words, like I say I'm no physicist. However, the term 'electronic pulse' sounds familiar. I am pretty certain my husband used that term himself.

28 March

Dear Friend:

> it would probably be better to speak to my husband about the technicalities.
> I'll ask him to contact you when he's next home.

Thank you... if he’d prefer to relay information through yourself, this works just fine: there’s no way of identifying you or him from these messages, and it sounds as if many people in his field would have to be aware of the problem, in various countries. So there’s no way he can be traced. We’re very comfortable to leave it like that.

What we WOULD like to have is a better understanding of the problem, based on the questions I posed in my last message.

> my knowledge of this is extremely limited. I couldn't even attempt to answer
> your other questions, I'll leave that to my husband.

Fully understood.

Your husband sounds like an intelligent, aware and conscientious man and we would hope that he agrees that the public needs to know this news. Our stance is that the mainstream media will not pick this up (it is likely to be muzzled/ censored/ classified), and that even in the alternative media few will really pay close attention.

But we do have a following of tens (probably hundreds) of thousands of people who will listen carefully and will then add this information to their personal resource base to consider when deciding defensive steps to take to safeguard themselves and their families.

As you will understand, a major event affecting electrical power transmission impacts EVERYTHING: no petrol pumps, no transport, no food in supermarkets, no TV, no radio, no phones. The only reason why the Solar Superstorm event of 1859...

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003 ... rstorm.htm

...had little effect on society is that it was in a pre-electrical and -electronic age. Horses and carriages, steam trains, the postal system, and local farm produce were all unaffected. These days, the world would crunch to a halt overnight. Your husband will understand the implications.

The military of the world have known about this for a long time and have been preparing: hence the underground bases they have been constructing. See http://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html. We have a LOT about this on our site. What’s so important about the information you’ve shared is that it gives must more specificity to how we might all be affected.

Please give our warmest regards to your husband, and let him know that we and thousands of others will very much appreciate this information and that we can guarantee to release it completely anonymously - assuming that this is his preference.

28 March

Hello Bill.

I think my husband would prefer not to get too involved in all of this, he already has a lot on his mind and he is under extreme pressure at the moment. But you are right, he is a man of compassion and a great believer in human values. He thinks the secrecy is unjustified, that people should be informed so they have ample time to prepare. So I'll ask him to answer your questions and I'll send it to you on his behalf.

I agree with you when you say there must be many others in his field who are aware of this problem. I was hoping somebody had already contacted you about it. My husband would not take it to the mainstream media in case it turned into a witch hunt. There is a lot at stake here, and he is terrified of being identified. Obviously we share a surname, hence the need for my pseudonym. I'm sure you understand that.

If the infrastructure really does collapse, I'm confident that people will stick together and help each other out. I believe the good people of this world far outnumber the bad, and humanity shines brightest in its darkest hours.

29 March

Dear Friend: many thanks.

> I think my husband would prefer not to get too involved in all of this, he
> already has a lot on his mind and he is under extreme pressure at the
> moment. But you are right, he is a man of compassion and a great believer in
> human values. He thinks the secrecy is unjustified, that people should be
> informed so they have ample time to prepare. So I'll ask him to answer your
>questions and I'll send it to you on his behalf.

Fully understood, and 100% fine.

> I was hoping somebody had already contacted you about it.

It’s an extremely important confirmation of more general information we’d learned from Dan Sherman (see my last) and from our scientist source (see my initial message) who said that a solar superstorm of some kind would be upon us sometime between 2009 and 2012.

We’ve also heard many other more general rumors of major problems like this in the next few years (see our recent article http://projectcamelot.org/2009.html, published just a few days ago). What your husband reports could not be more important. What we need now, if at all possible, is more detailed understanding about exactly what the threat is, based upon my earlier questions.

> There is a lot at stake here, and he is terrified of being identified.

You can trust us fully not to reveal to anyone any details that would lead to him.

6 April 2009

Despite several follow-up messages to our contact, we have heard nothing more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:48 am 
Posting Freak

as if to cover their asses, Fox news reports this: today

Cyberspies Penetrate U.S. Electrical Grid, Leave Software That Could Disrupt System
Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Cyberspies have penetrated the U.S. electrical grid and left behind software programs that could be used to disrupt the system, according to current and former national-security officials.

The spies came from China, Russia and other countries, these officials said, and were believed to be on a mission to navigate the U.S. electrical system and its controls. The intruders haven't sought to damage the power grid or other key infrastructure, but officials warned they could try during a crisis or war.

"The Chinese have attempted to map our infrastructure, such as the electrical grid," said a senior intelligence official. "So have the Russians."

The espionage appeared pervasive across the U.S. and doesn't target a particular company or region, said a former Department of Homeland Security official. "There are intrusions, and they are growing," the former official said, referring to electrical systems. "There were a lot last year."

Many of the intrusions were detected not by the companies in charge of the infrastructure but by U.S. intelligence agencies, officials said. Intelligence officials worry about cyber attackers taking control of electrical facilities, a nuclear power plant or financial networks via the Internet.

Authorities investigating the intrusions have found software tools left behind that could be used to destroy infrastructure components, the senior intelligence official said. He added, "If we go to war with them, they will try to turn them on."

Officials said water, sewage and other infrastructure systems also were at risk.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 am 
Posting Freak

lots of new thing on Proj Camelot this week...this is a recent interview with Jim Marrs...kinda rambles but reveals many dots that are being connected: titled "The Rise of the 4th Reich in America"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9517966828

seems like everyone is saying the exact same thing, that it is time to say NO MORE and stop the madness.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:05 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
lots of new thing on Proj Camelot this week...this is a recent interview with Jim Marrs...kinda rambles but reveals many dots that are being connected: titled "The Rise of the 4th Reich in America"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9517966828

seems like everyone is saying the exact same thing, that it is time to say NO MORE and stop the madness.

Funny you say that because I posted something on my facebook yesterday about the recent attempt to pass the bill to stop organic farming. I started the post with STOP THE MADNESS. I am meeting with the Campaign for Liberty group tonight to talk about this stuff.

I'm listening now. I am seeing an increase on both sides of the coin. On one, the incredible uprising of those who feel deeply inspired to assist in the awakening and encouraging the empowerment from within to become standard reality. I am also seeing the desperate attempts of those who feel they are losing this war....and these attempts are failing miserably because the energies are not supporting their greed and negativity. I'm seeing a tipping of the scales toward the empowerment sector and this shift seems to have been quickening over the past few weeks. Something happened after the Equinox.

I feel James is going to speak to us again very soon since this quickening has really gone into overtime.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:14 pm 
Posting Freak

In that interview with Cliff High (posted in the Artificial Intelligence topic) he says that "they" will rush to pass all these bills...but when TSHTF there won't be anyone to enforce them...which is not to say that we shouldn't be concerned...and I applaude your active role...We need to buy Heirloom seeds NOW !

I thought it was so strange, that he would push this bill, when his wife made a big deal about the WH organic garden she is planting and used the opportunity to suggest that we all do the same... how dual minded is that?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
In that interview with Cliff High (posted in the Artificial Intelligence topic) he says that "they" will rush to pass all these bills...but when TSHTF there won't be anyone to enforce them... I thought it was so strange, that he would push this bill, when his wife made a big deal about the WH organic garden she is planting and used the opportunity to suggest that we all do the same... how dual minded is that?

I really wonder if Obama is secretly taking down the old system while acting like he is for it. He is smart enough to pull it off. So, they don't have anyone to enforce them? That IS great news.

What I am seeing is these strange behaviors are being EXposed and this is causing the masses to snap out of their slumber and use their voice. Some will say this is paying pilgrimage to fear, but who says we have to bring negativity to empowerment? It's more like a laugh in the face at fear, like, thanks, but no thanks. And then, with a neutral heart we can take a stand and say no more. It's all getting very interesting to watch this shift.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

personally Kimberlee, I see Obama as a puppet that has been groomed for 30 years...by the neo cons... everything he says (like junior) is scripted... and there is no change in sight in fact, MORE of the same...more bail outs, more troops sent into more wars...more taxes, more laws and more spying on our e-mail etc...

I am not an advocate of reverse speech or "satan" but this is pretty shocking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTA ... re=related

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
personally Kimberlee, I see Obama as a puppet that has been groomed for 30 years...by the neo cons... everything he says (like junior) is scripted... and there is no change in sight in fact, MORE of the same...more bail outs, more troops sent into more wars...more taxes, more laws and more spying on our e-mail etc...

I am not an advocate of reverse speech or "satan" but this is pretty shocking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTA ... re=related

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, he is the wolf in sheeps clothing????

Thanks for that. I did have hope because he felt true, but even if he is true, it just shows that he IS another darn puppet. How do they get to everyone like that?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next