WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Project Camelot
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
24 November 2009

• As promised, here's an expanded report from our Ukraine update yesterday.

We've not communicated directly with our source, who relayed this report via an intermediary who spoke to her in depth on the phone two days ago. The source is a doctor and qualified nutritionist in Kyiv [Kiev] with recent hands-on experience of treating patients who are seriously ill with what the Russians are calling "Mutant Black Lung" - apparently an apt name for a horrific and often fatal set of symptoms.

The problem (corroborated by Dr Henry L Niman and others) is that the H1N1 virus has mutated and the new strain goes straight to the bottom of the lungs where it causes massive bleeding triggered by a cytokine storm. It's the patient's own immune over-reaction that kills them. This is what happened in the second wave in the fall of 1918 (click here and here for historical archives and photos). It's not pneumonia, and it's not pneumonic plague (which is a bacterium, not a virus - but more on that below in the final paragraph of this report). However, it's extremely nasty and can be a very fast killer of anyone affected.

Our source said that she had kept some one seriously ill patient alive with intramuscular injections of Vitamin D: up to 30,000 IU, twice a day. This was a surgeon who had suddenly collapsed in the operating theater 40 minutes after waking up one morning. The surgeon's colleague was not so lucky: he collapsed two hours later, and was dead the next day.

She personally witnessed aircraft spraying something that was slimy and smelly over Lviv. These were NOT chemtrails - it was more like crop-dusting. The altitude was about 1500 feet [500 meters]. They were large aircraft: the windows in her 4-story building shook when one of the planes passed. This was three days before the outbreak there. That report is matched by information she learned in Kyiv, where the same planes were reported and again the outbreak occurred three days later.

There are restrictions in travel: the source's husband had to bribe his way to cross one national border. In many villages one cannot leave. In larger towns, however, it's easier to find a way out. Taxi drivers are not permitted to leave a city without a military licence. The source reported on one occasion seeing several pick-up trucks traveling together between cities which had on them a sign to the effect that one should keep clear as there were bodies on board.

About 10% of patients are recovering quickly and discharging after a few days. The rest are still in hospital and if not dead are not recovering after even three weeks. She noted that they might still die, so it's impossible to establish the true CFR [Case Fatality Rate]. In the Kyiv hospital where she works 40% of the staff are ill and the 600 bed hospital - usually 2/3 full - now has 1200 patients and they have even had to move bodies out of the morgue to make room for beds. Many who did not fall ill are not reporting to work. The healthcare system is breaking down. There is nothing in the pharmacies except for Aspirin - if one is lucky. Locals are falling back on traditional remedies and some groups (for instance) were going into the forest to hunt for medicinal mushrooms because they had nothing else to use.

No-one in Ukraine has accurate statistics. But WHO officials have been seen in many locations. Her colleagues are baffled because they look to the western media for news reports... and they see nothing. They cannot understand this. But what's happening in Ukraine is now being well reported in Russia. Furthermore, this H1N1 mutation is now apparently being encountered in Poland, Turkey, Russia and the Czech Republic.

The source had encountered cases of bubonic and pneumonic plague professionally and was familiar with the symptoms. In this new epidemic, the severe lung damage was so similar to pneumonic plague that she said "it was as if someone had taken the bacterial component of the plague and shoved it into a virus". Please note that we are not medically qualified and cannot comment on this remark, which may have been meant descriptively rather than scientifically. We do understand that bacteria and viruses are very different, spread differently, affect the body differently, and need to be treated differently. Also please note an important interview with a Ukrainian Coroner here (a short, must-read report) - which seems very likely to be accurate. We await further information. We are also interviewing Dr Bill Deagle again within the next 48 hours.
--Bill

24 November 2009 - update 2

• A few hours ago we spoke again with Dr Bill Deagle: click here for a new 50 minute interview, much of which is about the H1N1 situation - following closely on the heels of our detailed Ukraine report below, relayed to us from a doctor in Kyiv and posted earlier today.
--Bill

go to the home page for the embedded links

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

• Many people have asked us for our current view of the information provided to David Wilcock and ourselves in June by Dr Pete Peterson that "time had been booked with the networks" for an announcement about Disclosure by Obama tomorrow - 27 November.

We're not holding our breath: there's no immediate sign of this, and we doubt that this will happen. Dr Peterson himself stated as an immediate caveat that it was just a plan, and that plans often change. Our recent marathon audio interview with Clay and Shawn Pickering (alongside the most interesting July Barcelona panel discussion on Disclosure, which Camelot hosted) offers insight into the many problems of the subject. And as a note of interest, we were told recently by an insider source that a speech had been written for Bill Clinton - in his first term - as a Disclosure announcement. But of course, that never saw the light of day. We don't know why it was canceled.

Recent events, however, suggest a steady build-up to an announcement of something, sometime. Two weeks ago the Vatican held a conference on extraterrestrial life (we enjoyed the 'ET phone Rome' headline). NASA has now stated that there's water on the moon. And there have been more interviews by Larry King on UFOs this year then ever before. Like everyone else, we're watching and waiting for the announcement to be made: whether it's this year, next year, or in 2012, it has to come sometime. The world's as ready as it ever will be.
--Bill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:01 pm 
Posting Freak

another GREAT interview, with a person very much in the KNOW about NOW...

http://216.18.197.204/audio/James_Martinez_Walter_Bowart_30_November_2009.mp3

the first half is background, most do not recognize this person's name and I didn't even recognize Walter ... even though I have ready plenty about mind control... James Martinez is not a whistle blower, he is an activist ...

and that's all I am going to say about that... the second half of the interview is about himself, his own work and research, which I believe is admirable...includes Peruvian shaman ufo 2012 banking (credit card ) mind control etc... so there is a little for everyone in this interview...and I believe it is well worth listening to... and that you will hear him validate some of the things that the WMMs are teaching us, linked to their goals without mentioning that name..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:34 pm 
Posting Freak

more on the Norwegian "Spiral" ...... go to the home page of PC for the complete story which includes embedded links

Dear Project Camelot team,

I just read your article about the Norwegian politician and his letter and information to you regarding underground bases, 2012, etc.

I must say I found this quite fascinating. I already know of the Svalbard storage place, which when it was announced made the signals go off for me thinking it had to be some specific reason for this for something they know will happen soon.

Regarding the rest, I am also Norwegian, I am from a military family, and have been told by my mother who served a long time in the military and other governmental institutions about these underground bases.

I know the location of one of these bases and have seen it myself. It's within a big mountain in my old city where I used to live and grew up before I moved from Norway a couple years ago. The place is called Baneheia.

My mother refused to tell any details about it, except for that it is created for an emergency. Only specific personnel will be allowed, such as herself and other military people, and other important people, politicians, scientists and other civilian people they consider important.

She has also ben to another base in an area called Evje, and this underground facility is very huge, she said, much bigger than the Baneheia facility. She also said there is a base in the Stavanger area that she knows of.

She also supplied me with a photo of a base in Sørreisa, and said this is another underground base but she is unsure of the size of this base. I attach the photo here. This is the top of the mountain base, and she told me these 'spheres' are probably powerful radar systems that monitor a huge area.Image

She told me other interesting things, such as that that the big electronic corporations of the world in reality are run by the same people at the very top level, but they just create different names and brands and 'packaging' of the same products, or rather products that are developed and owned by people high up in society that run these electronic manufacturers with total control.

Regarding Baneheia, my mother said that the rest of our family would NOT be allowed to enter there in case of an emergency.

She also said she could not say any more about what was inside or how it looked, as she had sworn and promised to her officials to not tell anything more, and she is a woman of her word and keeps to her vows.

On another occasion, I briefly got to talk to another person from the military who had also been there. He gave me a little more details. He said the facility is huge and has many separate rooms with different purposes, but he was not allowed to enter these rooms and was confined to a specific room where he worked with computer related systems for the military. But he said that, from what he could see, this facility could house several thousand people, and it was extremely huge and highly technological.

It was also reported that of seven men who worked together at some project in this facility, four of them died of cancer. This was published in Fedrelandsvennen, a Norwegian newspaper from the city of Kristiansand in 2001. Unfortunately, the article is no longer online.

One of my friends, who worked for NSA for several years, has also provided me with some great and astonishing information regarding underground bases and other activities of the governments.

He confirmed that there are plenty of these bases around and that in some of them they are doing some very strange experiments and research, related to things such as time travel, journeys to other dimensions, alien technology etc, and he himself was in the process of recreating a spaceship and working on computer simulations for this purpose, and he showed me complex computer generated material related to this as well as illustrations of this spaceship.

He said that at the moment the governments are in contact with Mars, and even have such 'Stargates' connected with Mars so that they can travel there in a few seconds instead of using spaceships. He also claimed they are currently working on terraforming Mars - this means making Mars a suitable and possible place for humans to live. At the moment, Mars is more or less dead on the Surface, though there seems to be some life underground.

He suddenly disappeared and for the last couple years I've been unable to locate him or get in touch with him.

I can mention however, that he was adopted, and according to himself raised up and being prepared to work for the governments since his early childhood due to his high intelligence and other 'abilities'. He was indeed an extremely bright individual, personally I would say a genius, and he was involved with extremely complex mathematical and scientific material that he showed and discussed with me on several occasions.

I will first of all present you with some maps and photos of the area where this main facility I've mentioned is located.

The photo on the top right of the composite image below is what is called Gimlemoen, which used to belong to the military and was restricted for unauthorized personnel. I was there several times due to my mother working for them.

Recently they officially closed down the military operations in Gimlemoen, and turned it into a university campus instead.

However, some of the old bunkers and underground systems still remain in that area. I have personally visited some of them and been deeply underground. At one point I ended up in a large room that had a huge iron door with a big metal wheel on it and several locks. I could not open this door so nor do I know what was behind it.

There is also an aerial photo of Baneheia, where the current underground base in the mountain is located. This is at the top left of the image below. I've made a purple circle at the location of the entrance.

This rectangular structure is the entrance which leads into the mountain. The white structure to the right of it is some other buildings I assume is related as they got tons of antennas on top and satellite dishes etc and other strange devices.

As you see, it's a large mountain, with lakes on top, so how deep inside it goes into the mountain can only be speculated.

[Click on each of the four images to enlarge them:]

Also notice that Gimlemoen and the Baneheia mountain are very close, only separated by the river. If any underground connection ever was established between the facilities in Gimlemoen and the facility in the Baneheia mountain below the river I have no idea, but as I mentioned I did find a 'bunker' going deep down underground leading to that room with a huge iron door that it was impossible to open. This was in Gimlemoen, and the room was covered with half a meter of water on the floor.

I've discovered something that seems like air vents in the middle of the woods on top of this mountain, which I assume provides air into the base below. The vents are placed in rather inaccessible areas and far away from any paths. They look like this, except that they are more modern. Image
I have on several occasions seen heavily armed military personnel outside the entrance of the mentioned facility. And this is strange, as Norway is not a country where the military or police normally walk around with guns. In fact, they are not allowed to carry guns unless it is an emergency situation. It's actually the only time I've seen the military carry guns in public while I lived in Norway.

Things should be pretty safe over here, I mean Norway is not exactly like Iraq having any specific needs for such bases and military work unless there is really something they know that is coming that the rest of us do not know.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:30 pm 
Posting Freak

More members of MKultra's Super Solider project are "waking up" ... and willing to talk about their involvement in black ops projects ... that they would not, under normal circumstances have volunteered for ... this latest one, Aaron McCollum, has an urgent message about the Stargate in the Gulf of Onan, that is allowing a "souless group of androids " who were mfged off planet to enter earth... It seems that a way has been discovered to transfer human souls into these synthetic beings ... which rings bells as far as the WMMs go... and he also says we ARE presently, engaged in a Galactic war, and refers to Earth as being a "war planet" or a battlefield ... He sites Yemen as the next target of FF operations, and includes the underpants bomber as part of an attempt to get public approval of our involvement.

you'll find the interview here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf ... _embedded#

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak

for those of you less interested in conspiracy .... here is a wonderful interview of PC with Klaus Dona, who has a background that allowed him to get access to over 400 ancient artifacts that present a puzzle to mankind that reveals a civizilation that pre dates our history... and shows links to a global language, architect, even similar art work...and world maps.... as well as evidence of giants... He has made no conclusions and allows the listener to discern for themself what these clues to history may reveal... I found it fascinating and well worth a listen... especially when he admitted to being "led" (strings being pulled) that allow him to find or put these clues together ... including hints about 2012 Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSmkcn1hJWI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:39 pm 

I liked the interview with Aaron McCollum, although he did make a point that he has a couple of theories about the purpose of the star gate in Yemen, and is not certain it involves synthetic beings looking for souls. This scenario got me thinking...We supposedly are sovereign integrals who were tricked into an organic instrument, I suppose because the organic instruments needed some "souls" to operate it. What's the difference if we are tricked or forced into a synthetic instrument, verses organic because souls are needed to operate it. Organic -synthetic...ummm, is that the difference between wearing a real mink coat verses a fake one. So were being pulled out of one instrument and put into another. So very "post modern"!!! Either way we're not free, we're not Sovereign. The goal is to become sovereign..who we really truly are. We will all focus on this goal. :)

Another interesting point he said is that there's a galatic war because we are a "war prize" A war prize :roll: , kind of reminds me of a thought I made on another post...The parents are in a bitter divorce and we're the children stuck in the middle. I wish he would have gone into more detail as he said he could have. Possibly in another interview. But overall he made a good point by suggesting we research on our own ,and do not take everything he says as fact. Thanks for posting this..I've been waiting for a new PC interview.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

well, just using intuition, and knowing how altered the "Unification Force" has been by the use of Anu's HIs (even if it does serve our purpose) one can imagine the effects of being completely encased in synthetics without emotions... In this case, the need for a soul seems to validate to the need for these androids to have consciousness.

What I am left wondering, since they wipe the memories of these individuals ... is if they really are doing this of their own free will ? If so, why does the memory of what they have done need to be erased? In the interviews with Duncan, he suggests that what he did while under MKultra's directions caused him great distress when he remembered what he had done... that it went against his nature ... and that most of his fellow soldiers killed themselves rather that live with those "memories" BUT it wouldn't be violating their free will - if they never actually did it !

Lies serve the PTB just as well as the truth, perhaps more ... when we have many people telling the same lie, it is pretty convincing ... we've been talking about aliens for fifty years now, but we have never seen one! ... just UFOs... if they are so much like us that we can't recognize them as being aliens... then how "superior" are they... sure their technology is "advanced" (they are older)... but if they are still engaged in warfare and physical combat ... how is that "advanced"?

The WMMs tell us that we are the 7TH species... and that they used the best of the previous to create our template... so doesn't that make US the most "advanced" species in the universes...? and isn't that what Anu was trying to keep us from becoming aware of... Isn't all this "dummying down" and requiring that we conform to alien overlord's agenda what suppresses us? These lie are making us afraid of our selves ... they are taking our brightest and strongest and turning them into monsters while they are still innocent... and making them more afraid of life than of death ....

MKultra has also been around for 50 years ... longer if you consder Nazi experiments and Eastern self awareness... Not so much as one of these guys has brought us back a Mars rock ... or a reason to believe that there is any advantage to having bases on Mars... other than secrecy

more than "gaps in memories" ... these stories are missing logic ... of course we don't think like "them" ... and IMO that's a good thing...but if we are so easily manipulated ... why are they dealing with us in the first place? If they really have neutron bombs and pulse wave generator or ELE weaponry ... what are they waiting for? ... the longer they wait the stronger we get ... something is just not making sense to me.

these "memories" could just as easily have been implanted as erased ... and it appears to me that these victims of MK ultra are even more afraid of "themselves" than we are of "them"... is that the motive for letting these "whistle blowers" tell their tales... to re enforce and magnify our fears of our own potential ... and to convince us that the best of "human nature" is ugly and weak ... and now - that our souls are the only valuable commodity we posses and that we have no "free will" nor are we of equal worth.... and need to be modified/fragmented even more to serve as Earth's guardians... against WHAT? Have YOU seen an Alien?

It has become apparent that THEY need US ... and that our fears are what gives them power... and that energy is what has manifested these Unknown creatures that leap out at us from the dark ... remember the Wizard of Oz ... how small and helpless he really was... and that Dorthy always had the power to return home ... could it be that the light of the Central Sun will illuminate these dark places and expose those little men behind the curtains as nothing more than a figment of our collective imagination... and the truth is what will set us free... and that what is "alien" is what we don't recognize about our selves ... and what we (and they) fear the most is our own unrefined collective power... out of control

just some thoughts... nothing objective (either)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Jessy Ventura investigates "manchurian candidates" (sleeper assassins) that incude an interview with Duncan O''Finioan - one of PC's whistle blowers

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE1_IMAtbCY

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcc9D6fpbjA&NR=1

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=523t_ZiDGLU&NR=1

part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM1341nsLTw&NR=1

part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgI9v91xJmg&NR=1

part 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3kg-H_PyE&NR=1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:34 am 
Posting Freak

PC just posted this, today, but this is an interview with Patrick Geryl done in Sept of 09 that is completely fascinating... It ties the Mayan Culture with the Egyptian, includes the discovery of the Labyrinth (which he discovered last year ) that he says is the "hall of records" and it will pin point the date of the next pole shift, which he believes will happen (of course) in 2012 and that it will be an event that will level the earth... he claims the 2012 movie was based on his work ...

No one wants to believe his work... because it is so HUGE,(the biggest thing in human history) it reverses almost all of known science and it is so fatal ... he is very confident that he absolutely correct... and very convincing .... to me :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-cCeaKrOA

I doubt you will enjoy it... but it is well worth you time to listen.

from his website http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/home.htm
Quote:
Author Patrick Geryl came to the staggering conclusion that the Earth will soon be subjected to an immense disaster. The cause: upheavals in the sun's magnetic fields will generate gigantic solar flares that will affect the polarity of the entire Earth. The result: our magnetic field will reverse all at once, with catastrophic consequences for humanity.

Massive earthquakes will demolish all buildings on the planet, and instigate colossal tsunamis and intense volcanic activity. In fact, the Earth's crust will shift, sweeping continents thousands of miles away from their present positions.

There is ample evidence in the literature of ancient civilizations that such disasters have occured in the past and also clues that they knew when another such calamity would occur. The Dresden Codex of the Maya for instance, contains the secrets of the sunspot cycle, about which our modern astronomers know almost nothing!

In his books, Patrick Geryl continues his scientific analysis of the millennia-old codes of the Maya and Egyptians that refer to the coming super-disaster. He determines that both cultures arose from an antediluvian civilization which was able to calculate the previous polar shifts and that we should take very seriously their calculations that place the next reversal in 2012!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

WOW!

Do you believe it is going to happen sd?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 am 
Posting Freak

honestly I have no idea what I believe ...What Patrick says would be hard for anyone to believe :D there are many "realities" possible ... but today I found myself in this section of Youtube, without being aware of how I even got there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0MabkOhwLc&feature=related

there are several maps on the page... some suggest "models" and mathematics were used to determine these images ??? some I remember from the late seventies - drawn from visions ... take your pick, some show NZ huge and on others it is diminished ...

I have no worries, finding myself high and dry on all these maps ... but according to Patrick I am still doomed ... maybe I should trade the RV for a boat :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Well beliefs are just systems which help individuals and entities define their dominant reality anyway.

The movie 2012 had great special effects and it reminded me of a motherboard being completely smashed to smithers - like the sun-mind had a hissy-fit and decided to throw the toys out of the cot.

I doubt a boat would do you any better than an RV - besides why are you so keen to survive?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 pm 
Posting Freak

a normal human's most basic and strongest instinct is survival whether it was programed or not ... even when you know you are immortal living gracefully is always a challenge... ... why would anyone not want to to experience the Genisis of a New Age-as a survivor - that has integrated both worlds gracefully and not lost anything in the transformation to a new dimension of existence?

I'm not near as fond of the recycle bin ... as I am of Life ... I prefer to breathe :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes - bit there is something more to it than what you are saying sd

eh

are you addicted to embodiment??

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
Yes - bit there is something more to it than what you are saying sd

eh

are you addicted to embodiment??

In case you haven t noticed you are somewhat embodied too and have been for some time being a prisoner and all having been duped into taking on the HMS like the rest here. And what is real funny is that you are more deluded than most for staying the course in looking in the wrong direction for guidance. Perhaps, you and Mark Z could get together and both pursue making First Source happy by seeking it externally. You do with a device and he does by trying to garner the attention of people who he would want to promote him if only through association with them. And you run hot and cold with starduster trying to trick her into reacting to you by pretending to be interested in what she says. By the way aren t you American but not living in the USA. Is that because your embodiment is much safer in the country where you are and isn t that quite the survival mechanism on your part. Are you addicted to embodiment. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 am 

Have You all watched the link from project camelot about Dr Anderson and His time control machine?
It's all by field,
Biefeld Brown.
Everything is remembering what it is in the field that it exists within, We can all be anything , anywhere, in any time or place.
The implications are difficult to really comprehend, except if You have moved in time or stopped time, which I have.
Once You clear out of your head the downloading that fixs You to the now moment, then this universe really becomes bizarre, and fabulous.
All is ONE, not new-age twaddle, litterally all is one and every finite point can and is anything.
We are within the field of the planet, and within the field about ourselves, that field can move to wherever it desires, but it acts under attraction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkWOuaf- ... re=related

I am You , as You are He, as You are He , and We are altogether.
JL.
Kevin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am 
Posting Freak

Interesting Kevin to check out and thanx for the link. I was contemplating What James said in the 3rd interview with Mark, I listen to it frequently about when he came in contact with those billion or so consciousness who are outside of time and give a whole new meaning to we are all in this together. James and a few others have and can go outside of time in consciousness. We can too because that is where we originated from we just have to be open and clear enough within to do so. What you have offered us here to contemplate and what has been done by a few in consciousness kind of makes what most think is reality look rather shallow and superficial. Perhaps because it is since its generated from the lower mind based on the limitations of the HMS. Life only truly begins beyond the HMS. however we contact that consciously thrills me. Thanx!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

I listened to this interview, for what felt like the second time, and was again impressed with this community he is involved with's integrity ... and with the amount of trust in humanity or higher intelligence, he has, to share this technology with the millions of people who listen to Art Bell on C2C
He repeated that once it became transparent to the general public, that it will totally alter our perspective of our environment... and it can't be stopped because - from what I understood, it is relatively simple to capture the energy one needs to manage time... from the planet... and it will available for general use (plans on-line now) to the public, by that magic date 2012 ... is the world ready for this ... TOO LATE, is what I heard him say several times. So I guess the only question left is ... how responsible am I ?

is this how the WMs who somewhere in this body of work were said to be the only species with the knowledge of time travel ....is this what they were telling us when they said, we are wingmakers ... therefore this knowledge is ours ... and now is the time to use it. :wink:

I appreciate you sharing the message you recieved from what Dr Anderson's work inspires, Crop Ready, so can you also explain how your understanding of the earth's energy systems led you to your own experience in time management? What have you "remembered"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 am 

Starduster,
I rely on other senses different to our dominant ones, I therefore have a limited ability with the written word.
This is an advantage though because otherwise the dominant senses do exactly that, they dominate .
I have to of course exist and utilise My normal senses, but by switching across and between I can recognise certain things that otherwise would not be seen if I was fixed in this reality by our dominant senses.
Here's a link to give a hint,
http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Think in terms of ourselves having become fixed onto one phase, locked onto that phase, when there are multitudes of others all around the sphere that is You.
Think of those phases operating in sequence fashion, 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144.............

Then think of the planet been formed in a similer way, underpinning all of this is a geometry, the secret is in the geometry, the geometry high concentration points is where the wingmakers will be, and I sense a smile of recognition.
Kevin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:35 am 
Posting Freak

that is so cool starduster because that is replicated on the Hakomi 3 cd with the voices and if listened to with surround sound it feels like your entire body is an ear in the middle hearing from every direction the layers and layers of voices surrounding you. the development of the inner senses becomes the natural way of precieving and nature especially helps one to use them with a lot of patience that is.Even listening to the birds outside your window is tweaking those inner senses and giving you information about navigating in that inner world.Kinda reminds you of Alice in Wonderland and how far down that rabbit hole are you willing to go. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

CropReady, I went to the link you suggested but was slightly surprised to find it suggested Astral projections to discover "real" things. Geometry is a "solid" science, even "magic" and "sacred" geometry are generally accepted and have their less energetic counterparts in the foundations of our dominate reality ... I am left wondering why go there ...what could be discovered in the recesses of the mind that can not be retrieved without abandoning what is "real"?

all of these "earth sciences" are so tightly bound it is hard to draw any lines between, time, magnetics, electricity and the geometry that they reveal ... How such an important knowledge could have been lost/forgotten when "gravity" was "discovered" reminds me how the art of healing was dismissed when pharmacology was introduced.

Even with the technology of satellite imagery to discern magnetic "hot spots" on the globe which make finding our way more exact ... we are still missing "depth"

the ancient monoliths that marked even more powerful energetic centers reveal geometry that has spanned "time" but we have failed to discover how this knowledge was used -collectively ... and they are still being separated by our fragmented studies of Matter/Energy/Space and Time.

this opinion (below) that I have quoted from my research seems to sum up a newly developing interest in this as a complete "science" as we rediscover what the "First Beings" knew well :

Quote:
The extent of invisible or visible lines and harmonies connecting ancient sites and cities have always focused on their connection with areas of increased Earth energy. It is thought that the lines facilitated some aspect of ancient life so that cities and sites built along the same lines shared some mutual benefit. But what was that benefit? Here again there are many theories but no certain answer.

Perhaps the most adventurous explanation is that they involve energy that is now explainable by the String Theory. This relatively new mathematical concept allows for the existence of extra dimensions as well as the idea of passage from one to the other. Perhaps then this energy was not just of some as yet indefinable Earthly advantage but concerned the passage of material on an inter dimensional level.

... science is now beginning to unlock a key to what may well prove to be the portal to not just one dimension but thousands of separate universes so much stranger than our own.

As it is, the one thing we know for sure is that ley lines exist. As such they challenge our appreciation of ancient people and show that the level of their knowledge was considerably more advanced than we have ever supposed. Knowledge that even now takes us to the very boundaries of the world we know and take for granted.

while I do not share the same belief that many obviously do - that the Astral Plane is a "dimension" - and that these ley lines are leading us there... I do believe that they could very well be "paths" to actual portals where they intersect (even the more common topography of the Atral planes) creating doorways to external dimensions that will expand our awareness of this self-limited reality of ours. Our study of them may restore our ability to appreciate the unique properties of the many dimensions we have forgotten but still have access to here and now I also believe that one's own research will enhance our experiences in the MEST environment... as they have done yours...:D

I am just not convinced that AP isn't just a distraction... or worse miss-leading since it has been reveal as part of the HMS that suppresses our consciousness... and that we couldn't advance further, faster, without its agenda created by Anu. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am looking for understanding that is not limited to personal interpertation, but more Universally accessible... like "dousing".

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 pm 
Posting Freak

oopsie... trouble in Camelot... Kerry and Bill have opposing views (that's not new) but this time it appears to be creating a space between them... perhaps room to grow, as they are now going to each have their own blog ... it does feel to me like a power struggle.

anyway the whole thang seems to center on some papers released to them at the event of another whistleblowers untimely death ... Kerry has made the papers available for the interested ... with a disclaimer for both herself and Bill ... Heather sent Project Camelot (via Kerry) a copy of the information she had first hand ... it really made me want to scream ... Heather talks about her peers as if she were not their equal ... and easily forgives herself of doing things I would prefer not to believe exist ... I'll have to see what my heart does with this information... honestly Kerry is showing signs of not being as enlightened as she claims to be, by doing all the things James said "enlightened people" don't do ... " you will not find them on book tours, giving lectures, establishing schools or ashrams, speaking in the lecture circuits, creating a spiritual path, healing for money, profiteering from their experience, or claiming they have special powers that others lack." I had a lot more respect for Kerry and Bill before they became personalities, and were just voices behind the you-tube vid.

Heather's story tells the Nazi's side of human experimentation ... and reveals how human DNA is reduced to bionic android's parts or in some cases vitamin supplements ... and tells the demise of perhaps thousands of kids turned into RV fire starters, super soldiers of several varieties and finaly to mfged humanoids ... what's new is her take on the Reptilians running the show. So far we have the same story of MKultra gone mad, from almost a half a dozen whistleblowers ... there is just something that smells like hollywood to me, about all this cyborg stuff. It is believable to a point...but my worst nightmares have never gotten anywhere near this point...and my imagination has far better places to go.

even Heather doesn't know what is really happening here:

I also understand that the information delivered to
me by a organic robotic person is not the best testimony in the world, the thought that I was released to
tell the world and spread more disinformation has crossed my mind, however the very fact that I have
facilitated and partaken in projects and experiments outside the course of the norm, and violated every
sanction and code of ethics tells me that this is simply a part of the game that they are playing and we
are the pawns be it strategically placed or not, we are in our chosen professions not by chance, but by
choices we have made a long time ago, now we must understand why we made that choice, to quote
the oracle.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:45 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
oopsie... trouble in Camelot...

even Heather doesn't know what is really happening here:

I also understand that the information delivered to
me by a organic robotic person is not the best testimony in the world, the thought that I was released to
tell the world and spread more disinformation has crossed my mind, however the very fact that I have
facilitated and partaken in projects and experiments outside the course of the norm, and violated every
sanction and code of ethics tells me that this is simply a part of the game that they are playing and we
are the pawns be it strategically placed or not, we are in our chosen professions not by chance, but by
choices we have made a long time ago, now we must understand why we made that choice, to quote
the oracle.

I have a feeling that the disinfo plan is unfolding around any folks that come close to scratching at the surface of truth. I also feel a lot of this stuff is surfacing because as disclosure gets closer, more of the ugly stuff will be exposed. At this point, I look for patterns and and try to remain as objective as possible while discerning truth from falsehood. I even thought about learning how to dowse for truth, but something within me will not allow me to go to sources outside of my inner intuitive.

I don't know who Heather is, but will have to look into this.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Bill Ryan has just released a video, where he introduces a transcript ... am watching now... will get back to you ... This was attached to the video found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnBO6Y3MHk4

Project Camelot recently received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone.

What our source reports is this:

-- There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

-- It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

-- The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

-- During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

-- This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.

This horrific scenario has been planned for generations. The first two world wars were part of the set-up for this final apocalypse - as is the centralization of financial resources that was precipitated with the equally well-planned financial collapse of October 2008.

As if all this were not enough, our source speculates this is all set against the backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" - the same kind of event as was experienced by our ancestors approximately 11,500 years ago. If this event occurs - not necessarily expected in 2012, but sometime in the next decade - it would destroy civilization as we know it, dwarfing even the effects of a nuclear war.

I asked the question to our source: If there's an expected catastrophe, then why initiate a Third World War? His answer, for the first time to me, made terrible sense.

The real goal, he explained, is to set up the post-catastrophic world. To ensure that this "New World" [note the term] is the one the controllers want, totalitarian control structures need to be in place when the catastrophe occurs - with an excuse that the populace will accept and demand them. Martial law in the right, carefully chosen countries before the catastrophe occurs will enable the "right" people to survive and prosper in the post-catastrophic world, and the beginning of the next 11,500 year cycle. What may have been carefully planned on a covert global scale, for the last several generations, is nothing less than who will inherit the Earth.

Who are the "right" people? The white Caucasians. This may be why the name of this project is The Anglo-Saxon Mission. Hence the justification for the planned genocide of the Chinese people - so that the New World is inherited by "us", not "them".

Our source was not informed about the planned fate of the second and third world countries such as those in South America, Africa and Asia. But he presumes that these would be allowed to fend for themselves and probably not survive well - or maybe not at all. The totalitarian military governments of the western, white, people are set to be the inheritors.

This is a plan to evil, so racist, so diabolical, so huge, that it almost defies belief. But it all aligns with what many commentators, researchers and whistleblowing insiders have been identifying for some years now. For me personally, it's the clearest picture yet of why the world is the way it is, and why the secrets are protected so fiercely: it may be all about racial supremacy. The Fourth Reich is alive and well.

Astonishingly, our source was not pessimistic. He stressed, as do we and many other researchers and commentators, that consciousness is awakening rapidly all over the planet and that THESE PLANNED EVENTS ARE NOT INEVITABLE. If ever there was a reason to work closely together to raise awareness of the real threat to us all, this is it.

Watch this video, listen carefully to the strong message of hope and encouragement, and spread it far and wide. We plan to create subtitles in many languages - including Chinese. We stand for the potential magnificence of a united humanity that knows no racial boundaries or distinctions. Whether or not the catastrophe occurs - and many, including ourselves, maintain that it will not - we must co-create our own future, claim our power, and do whatever we can to alert people to the dangers around us... so that we can be stronger together, for the sake of our descendants and for the heritage of all living beings on Planet Earth.

the transcrip is found here: http://projectcamelot.org/anglo_saxon_mission.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next