WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Project Camelot
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:42 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/robert_salas/robert_salas.html

Quote:
I interviewed former Air Force Captain Robert Salas back in 2005 before we created Project Camelot. Back then, I was just starting out conducting interviews for a documentary I planned to make. As it happened, shortly after this interview I met Bill Ryan and we became involved in the journey that became Project Camelot and for the past 4 years I have not had the time to go back and revisit various projects that were filmed and never edited. Each new Camelot interview came fast and furious and we could barely keep up with the work. I wish, at this time, to formally apologize to Robert Salas for the delay in getting this interview out to the public where it belongs.

Upon hearing about the Press Conference recently held at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. I was motivated to go back and recover this footage in an effort to substantiate and further assist this effort to get the word out about UFOs and National Security at this critical time. Times they are 'a changin' and we are at a juncture when the reality of ufos and the fact that we are not alone, have never been alone (as Bob Dean would say) will become the new paradigm. Project Camelot has diligently worked toward this end and to putting an end to secrecy across the board.

With this release I pay tribute to Robert Salas and the brave men and women who have put themselves on the line both before the public and behind the scenes to break down the wall of secrecy that divides us here on planet Earth from the truth of our Galactic citizenship and the multi-verses of which we are all a part.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
September 2010

Something about the "National Press Club" in DC makes me think it is black hole, because NOTHING ever comes out of it !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, the word "National" is a bit of a giveaway.....MACHO posturing i feel.

Quote:
MACHO (mäch)

Short for massive astrophysical compact halo object.

Any of various massive dark objects, such as a brown dwarf star, black hole, or large planet, found in a galactic halo.

MACHOs are thought to make up at least a part of the dark matter that apparently pervades much of the universe.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/MACHO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

This isn't produced by PC but it has everyone that has ever been interviewed by them ... plus some ... that puts together (in one place) everything everyone knows or wants to know about 2012 ... and is called the 2012 Online Movie ... worth a watch just to have it put in some sort of order ... and to see what all these "spokes people" are saying that they have in common ... well worth watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYhveJjg8Uw

thanks Shay for sharing this, I've watched it twice now

and Dr Bill has a new interview out too... if you like your cup of doom Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2HdBbPL08

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 am 
Posting Freak

I had the great pleasure to interview Graham Hancock, well known author of Fingerprints of the Gods and many other highly regarded books. His books have sold more than five million copies worldwide and have been translated into 27 languages. He is an author, lecturer, explorer and journalist and has appeared on hundreds of radio and numerous television shows reaching millions with his work. Recently he released a new and fascinating book called Entangled, a novel that involves the story of two strong women, time travel and the battle between good and evil. I was fortunate to be able to catch up with him when he came by Los Angeles on his book tour across the U.S.

Graham is a pre-eminent researcher and investigator with an uncompromising vision into our real history and the powers behind the secrecy that keep humanity blind to its true potential. We spoke of his early dives of discovery into the mystery of Atlantis, Egypt, his new book Entangled and his experience with Ayahuasca that led him on a fascinating journey into the deepest recesses of his own mind. Ultimately, after years of writing superb nonfiction he now turns to fiction as the place to bring to light the mysteries of consciousness.

Graham is frank, open and a dynamic conversationalist. While he is erudite and highly educated he is not an arm-chair investigator. Instead, he has boldly lived the spirit of his passion whether diving in the seas in search of ruins or climbing through jungles in the Amazon. In his new work he follows in the footsteps of the late Terrence McKenna, a brilliant writer and shaman, investigating the nature of consciousness and pushing the boundaries of what is known and accepted in search of the true nature of what it means to be human.

Kerry Cassidy

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/graham_hancock/graham_hancock.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey thanx star, I like him too and read that book some years ago. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I just love it when someone who is doing independent research and comes to the same conclusions as the WMMs are revealing about Consciousness ... and that is what it all boils down to is Consciousness ... frequencies and sacred geometry ... they all (and there are lots of them now) know we are being suppressed ... but they don't seem to know why ... well yes, I guess in a round about way they do know why, they just don't know how ... and that it is just as simple as being consciously aware of the HMS, that allows the individual to turn it off !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 pm 
Posting Freak

And when you turn it off....you are free to be yourself.....which in the case of a Wing Maker is all there is.....no time like the present to make it so by resonating not upwards but forward to the future that IS ....at least as pertains to consciousness .. already here now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:55 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, I just love it when someone who is doing independent research and comes to the same conclusions as the WMMs are revealing about Consciousness ... and that is what it all boils down to is Consciousness ... frequencies and sacred geometry ... they all (and there are lots of them now) know we are being suppressed ... but they don't seem to know why ... well yes, I guess in a round about way they do know why, they just don't know how ... and that it is just as simple as being consciously aware of the HMS, that allows the individual to turn it off !

I love these WM materials and HeartMath because the focus is on the EH and that cannot be effected by any outside source unless one allows it and that especially goes for frequencies in particular. The tech that TPTB uses is aimed at the head and the HMS in particular and according to Anu and how he works. The Energetic Heart can only be accessed by any given individual from within and the frequencies are of the highest order way beyond anything TPTB have . For if they became too interested in those higher frequencies they could no longer do what they do and would relinquish all quests for power over people and everything they use to inflict it. Do you think they are willing to do that any time soon. I doubt it. However, more and more people are waking up and having access to the higher frequencies of the EH and thus, the lower frequencies artificially generated have less and less to anchor into...SovIn here we are!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey star thanx again for the link to the interview with Graham Hancock. I like that he talks about Anu wanting to be THE only God and that is where that concept God came from and this is gleaned from his adventures as a researcher into our ancient past and various archeological digs and underwater discoveries . It very nicely dovetails with what James has given us in the PCI. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:41 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, there was one thing after another, that harmonized with the "new intelligence" the WMMs is introducing in that interview ... Graham talks a lot about "passing the baton" after years and years of bucking "the system" ... and seems much happier to just be discovering himself :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Jordan Maxwell, seems to be a special friend of Proj Camelot ... so I thought I would put this here ... instead of in the "watching Obama" topic ... It is not Jordan's perspective, but more of a "European" perspective of Americans ... and reminds me of something from the Bible, that said as a collective nation, we deserved what we got for leaders (we allowed it) ... which in this country goes one step further, when we actually Vote for the lesser of two evils - to lead us.

I personally believe that we are doing pretty good, for the most manipulated/programed/educated/drugged country in the world :D That should give the rest of you some HOPE :lol:

Danger To US Lies In Its Citizenry - Not Obama
11-14-10

Thanks to Jordan Maxwell for this extremely perceptive quote...

Jordan Maxwell
http://www.jordanmaxwell.com
jm1@jordanmaxwell.com

PS... I didn't bold those words Jordan quoted, it was actually embedded in the Rense link as a jpg image (?) - think someone is trying to make a strong point.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Patrick Geryl, (of PC fame) has gone CGI on us to get his message out ... he's mathematically sure, that the Mayan "calendar" predicts the events leading up to a Wold Cataclysm in 2012 ... which is the title of this youtube vid - interesting perspective that we may want to be aware of ... turn the volume down (snicker

Patrick Geryl's website http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/home.htm

the very intense teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h6WBt0TluQ

and the nitty gritty : http://vimeo.com/12613644 - be sure to Zoom in on this one.

Post subject: PC......sharing light
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Patrick Geryl, (of PC fame) has gone CGI on us to get his message out ... he's mathematically sure, that the Mayan "calendar" predicts the events leading up to a Wold Cataclysm in 2012 ... which is the title of this youtube vid - interesting perspective that we may want to be aware of ... turn the volume down (snicker

Patrick Geryl's website http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/home.htm

the very intense teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h6WBt0TluQ

and the nitty gritty : http://vimeo.com/12613644 - .....

More like a nitty witty.

starduster wrote:
.....be sure to Zoom in on this one.

The only flood worth mentioning is the flood of consciousness experienced by the SI.

Hardly a world catastrophe.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm 
Posting Freak

January 7, 2010

Cyber War - Dead Birds and Wheeler's Death

Whereas I applaud the research into Phospene and the underground volcanism theory, the trouble with those theories is that birds are falling from the sky in many places around the globe, not just in the US! This is a relatively simultaneous occurrence. This is why that answer is not sufficient.

There does seem to be a possible link up here:

"...The Mitre Corporation, whose aviation system development department, the GRU reports, is at the forefront of creating the computer command and control systems used by the US Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes." --from RumorMill News article

The computer command and control system used by the Air Force in planes can be interpreted as possible use as trigger mechanisms for something much more far-reaching in application...If used worldwide... possibly triggered from planes or simply computers. In other words, a form of cyber war.

Wheeler's death may be related...

Apparently Wheeler sent longtime friend Richard Radez (see article) an email expressing concern that the US wasn't sufficiently prepared for cyber warfare, according to the linked article and The Associated Press...

As mentioned previously on this blog, there are supposedly ground radiation pools that have been there for sometime are being used as directed energy weapons (my terminology as I have no scientific or detailed labels to give this) and that this is a worldwide test 'they' are doing...

This is not the same as HAARP. Although it may be directed by HAARP... it is accessing local pools (for lack of a better word) of this underground radiation.

The important this to know here is that it is making use of a 'naturally occurring' substance to trigger something else.

What ultimately they will use this for I don't know. There is no obvious reason why this source would give me misdirection on this. Regardless of the cause, the intention is orchestrated.

It is worth noting that this information from my source will most likely not appear anywhere else. The truth when it comes to operations is often surrounded by disinfo and misleading seemingly likely scenarios that are then pushed as the answer in order to hide the real truth.

Additional note on Wheeler's death: we have information that there is a great deal of 're-shuffling' going on within our government... There may be a link up to this as well.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:18 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Jordan Maxwell, seems to be a special friend of Proj Camelot ... so I thought I would put this here ... instead of in the "watching Obama" topic ... It is not Jordan's perspective, but more of a "European" perspective of Americans ... and reminds me of something from the Bible, that said as a collective nation, we deserved what we got for leaders (we allowed it) ... which in this country goes one step further, when we actually Vote for the lesser of two evils - to lead us.

I personally believe that we are doing pretty good, for the most manipulated/programed/educated/drugged country in the world :D That should give the rest of you some HOPE :lol:

Danger To US Lies In Its Citizenry - Not Obama
11-14-10

Thanks to Jordan Maxwell for this extremely perceptive quote...

Jordan Maxwell
http://www.jordanmaxwell.com
jm1@jordanmaxwell.com

PS... I didn't bold those words Jordan quoted, it was actually embedded in the Rense link as a jpg image (?) - think someone is trying to make a strong point.

If Jordon Maxwell wasn't a manic depressive like the guy who said those words I would be frightened but it is only the perception of those 2 agreeing on the perception of the one who said it. If we believe what all the people whom are so disheartening and so discouraging say we'll end up like them. Good thing there are more than enough people, Americans included who see things much differently even if not the majority. Jordon Maxwell is or was a close friend of the Annunaki king Sitchen and he was as depressing as Jordon or maybe hopeless is a better term to use. By the way, Sitchen actually said that some of the info in his books about the Annunaki was purposely misleading. None of what these people say is Heart based no wonder they are so hopeless....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:24 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
January 7, 2010

Cyber War - Dead Birds and Wheeler's Death

Whereas I applaud the research into Phospene and the underground volcanism theory, the trouble with those theories is that birds are falling from the sky in many places around the globe, not just in the US! This is a relatively simultaneous occurrence. This is why that answer is not sufficient.

There does seem to be a possible link up here:

"...The Mitre Corporation, whose aviation system development department, the GRU reports, is at the forefront of creating the computer command and control systems used by the US Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes." --from RumorMill News article

The computer command and control system used by the Air Force in planes can be interpreted as possible use as trigger mechanisms for something much more far-reaching in application...If used worldwide... possibly triggered from planes or simply computers. In other words, a form of cyber war.

Wheeler's death may be related...

Apparently Wheeler sent longtime friend Richard Radez (see article) an email expressing concern that the US wasn't sufficiently prepared for cyber warfare, according to the linked article and The Associated Press...

As mentioned previously on this blog, there are supposedly ground radiation pools that have been there for sometime are being used as directed energy weapons (my terminology as I have no scientific or detailed labels to give this) and that this is a worldwide test 'they' are doing...

This is not the same as HAARP. Although it may be directed by HAARP... it is accessing local pools (for lack of a better word) of this underground radiation.

The important this to know here is that it is making use of a 'naturally occurring' substance to trigger something else.

What ultimately they will use this for I don't know. There is no obvious reason why this source would give me misdirection on this. Regardless of the cause, the intention is orchestrated.

It is worth noting that this information from my source will most likely not appear anywhere else. The truth when it comes to operations is often surrounded by disinfo and misleading seemingly likely scenarios that are then pushed as the answer in order to hide the real truth.

Additional note on Wheeler's death: we have information that there is a great deal of 're-shuffling' going on within our government... There may be a link up to this as well.

This is so vague. What is she talking about and who is Wheeler and where did she get her info from? The double agent? How reliable could that be? He probably can't even trust himself to know what is true anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:13 am 
Posting Freak

actually, I had posted that quote from Jordan, already (scroll up four posts) but it is worth repeating ! :D

I don't know where Kerry gets her info, she has many "informants" that refuse to be interviewed ... but it makes for a great conspiracy haha. I feel the same way about "double agents" and pys-ops agents ... how can we be expected to trust them ... with their vague innuendos, leaving us to fill in the blanks, when we don't THINK like them ... because we ARE held accountable and are responsible citizens in our communities ... not "spooks". It must be quite dramatic for them, now, to all of a sudden be experiencing the kind of fear, that we face every day ... knowing that without a job our families suffer ... they don't need jobs, most of them never do an honest day's work in their lives ... just sit in padded chairs and push a pen across a piece of paper that take credit for the work of others.... but as the "paper trails" we follow - when trying to discern where all that money went - we find that 85% of all the money is held by 15% of the population ! Why can't they see, what's wrong with this picture ? talk about your "useless eaters" - what have they contributed ... how did they earn all that money - we know now, that if it wasn't given to them, then it was through FRAUD ... without a doubt the HMS has turned black into white successfully without a contest from 85% of us.

I am not one for sharing the wealth that another has earned ... but if they can mandate that our children wear a helmet when riding a bike, because some people don't have any common sense, then why can't we mandate, a limit to how much money is enough, because most rich people don't have any common sense either? Why is it that one person can own 25% of the planet, when others live on boats, because they can't afford a piece of land? It goes beyond fair ... deep into compassion and love of self, that spreads to our fellow man . I have never read that rich people are smart ... in fact I have read and experienced just the opposite ... their ignorance is what they all seem to have in common as well as their lack of compassion - glaringly obvious .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 pm 
Posting Freak

They are the only ones who say they own planet I bettcha more than billions disagree and act accordingly. Just more propaganda to keep people believing in the lies that make these vampires and thieves believe in their own lies. If they really owned the planet and us what would be the point in us claiming to be Sovereign Integrals and what would be the point of internet made public and what would be the point of making any kind of effort for self realization? Even for those who believe them they are less than us that don't. Who wrote the article or book, one of them? Money is their game when we learn of better ways that system is dead and ineffective and it isn't us who suffer more than what we do now for when it changes it is them who lose everything and especially any psychotic illusions of grandeur about owning the planet. I think the planet herself may beg to differ.They never take that into account although they do realize they cannot control the sun. Now that must scare the bejesus outta them and especially since they cannot travel outside of its influence, the moon and Mars just won't do. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 pm 
Posting Freak

About the money system has it occurred to anyone that there are more equable if not kinder ways to exchange with one another whether it be energy or goods. It is our exchange of energy that is the basis of what makes the thieving money system work. Without us, there would be no money system or should I say without our use for it or of it, what has damned so many now could not exist. Now some will immediately say that we can't live without it well I say then what do you have an imagination for coupled with an EH? This is yet another reason to earnestly practise the Six Heart Virtues. The practice makes you so much more aware of the problems and what can be done that hasn't been done before...and from the Heart not some distorted and contorted mind bent on greed and power beyond mosts conception.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I believe that since we didn't already invent a more equitable way of life, that we will be forced to invent one as Nature blows back . Every wound that Nature has received was in the name of Humanity ... Civilization - the bloody Queen owns us all and the odds are she is not entirely human.

That is why Sovereignty is needed now ... more so than ever before, we can not wait for a "savior" to lead us ... we must each be what we desire to see in the world - now. What is it that humanity has in common - its origins and its destiny - we are all in this together and the more people who stop playing the MPG, Polarization (duality) and Genetic Manipulation programs - the more Sovereigns who know what they want from the Universal Entity step forward.

The Elite have us convinced that we are not capable of controlling our selves (Mastering our emotions) oh, some, after all they have everything under control -with our help! ... there are already states, venders, co-ops, churches, and individuals using a "barter system" . there nations whose citizens depend on barter with very little governance .

I read something once that said that Money was the only thing man ever invented ... I question that now, did man invent money?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 pm 
Posting Freak

ohhhh WAAAAAAAAA ... my favorite woo woo news source .... I hoped it was a joke ...

February 6, 2011

Godlike Productions taken down

I have no background info on why they took their site down other than I think someone was theatened. Why not just archive the site and close it down?

Anyone who has background info on the GLP site and why they shut it down (other than stating they were threatened) please get in touch with me. I can understand archiving it but why is it GONE from the web? Isn't there a web memory where the entire archived site would be??

For the record, that site was known to be way out there and full of unverifiable info but in my view there's nothing wrong with that. From what I could tell freedom of speech was alive and well on that forum. I hope they put it back up even if they no longer want to operate it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

GLP is back up ... seems Trinity was threatened (again) - maybe he should just get out of the spotlight and sell the site if he can't handle that responsibility (not the first time he waffled and left everyone hanging in mid air) ... I see it is experiencing some technical difficulties (again) today ... too bad there aren't more alternative "news" sources ... but even Drudge and Rense can't keep up with the volumes (ten of thousands of members posting daily) of "eye witnesses" posting their perspective ... in most instances they are faster and far more informative than Twitter ... averaging almost three full days ahead of the MSN - without the "spin" ... but they are brutal in their assessments - nothing PC about GLP ... which makes the WMF seem tame in comparison.

GLP offers the readers many perspectives, instantly, I have seen topic burst into 20 pages of opinions in a matter of minutes ... which I believe are "heartfelt" because there is no one monitoring language even though they do delete "hate" inspired posts that are supporting, racism, gender bias, and culturization - they are actually demonstrating what humanity has in common - no matter where they live . It is also note worth to see how those attracted to the site by the word "godlike" are being "awakened" by those who have unlimited their selves from the Hierarchies ... and how some take advantage to say what they can't otherwise say to their family members ... which is often quite colorful :lol:

GLP serves to reveal the GM (to me) daily ... and it never fails to make me LaughOutLoud, when I recognize how truly diverse and brilliant the web community is... as its members blaze a path through the ignorance that surround us... GLP serves a vital roll as a place where we can hone our communication skills and broaden our perspectives to meet the demands of Globalization - freely and with anonymity as one more voice - projecting their thoughts into the consensus reality .

Quote:
Users Online Now: 2,268 (Who's On?) Visitors Today: 820,682
Pageviews Today: 1,204,671 Threads Today: 604 Posts Today: 9,363
03:33 PM

Last edited by starduster on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Posted in "kerry's blog" in the PC website

White Hat Report #10 - February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011 – The White Hat Report #10 - The United States Supreme Court – Upholders of the Constitution or Just another Political Player?

Democrats, Republicans, the Supreme Court and the Slow Death of the United States of America.

"We the People are the rightful master of both congress and the courts – not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln

This will be the fourth month the White Hats have reported information about the status of the massive corruption in our government and our beloved country. We have delivered numerous reports with information that America is watching … and there are 308 Million Americans. The same reports have been read by world leaders … Presidents, Prime Ministers, Finance Ministers, Bankers, Lawyers, and our good and honorable government officials.

This letter is specifically directed to the members of the United States Supreme Court. Do the right thing and do it now. You are the last bastion of truth and authority in the United States and are watched not only by all Americans but are watched by each and every person in the world? Do you plan on upholding the credibility and integrity of the United States Supreme Court or are you going to allow certain members of the Honorable Court to subvert that integrity? What happens to the unquestionable integrity of the Court if certain members are deemed to be compromised or outright dirty? Are the senior members of the Honorable Court going to stand for the United States of America or are you joining in on the demise of the United States like the rest? As we do not have one ounce of leadership in the White House, we now need you, right now and you know it. We pray that you speak out individually and through the actions you take. We know those actions will be the most difficult actions ever in the history of the United States Supreme Court but you members have been singularly chosen to act for the sanctity of our Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the laws of this great Country, 308 million Americans and the watchful eye of the World.

more here: http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 pm 
Posting Freak

this is to back up Kerry's blog, which I put in News section ... link is here: http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/6020

All Banks Notified by DHS of Unannounced Warrentless Looting of Anyone's Personal Bank Accounts or Safe Deposit Boxes!
Submitted by SadInAmerica on Thu, 02/03/2011 - 12:54pm.

The Last Official Act of Any Government is to Loot the Nation...

According to in-house memos now circulating, the DHS has issued orders to banks across America which announce to them that "under the Patriot Act" the DHS has the absolute right to seize, without any warrant whatsoever, any and all customer bank accounts, to make "periodic and unannounced" visits to any bank to open and inspect the contents of "selected safe deposit boxes."

Further, the DHS "shall, at the discretion of the agent supervising the search, remove, photograph or seize as evidence" any of the following items "bar gold, gold coins, firearms of any kind unless manufactured prior to 1878, documents such as passports or foreign bank account records, pornography or any material that, in the opinion of the agent, shall be deemed of to be of a contraband nature."

DHS memos also state that banks are informed that any bank employee, on any level, that releases "improper" "classified DHS Security information" to any member of the public, to include the customers whose boxes have been clandestinely opened and inspected and "any other party, to include members of the media" and further "that the posting of any such information on the internet will be grounds for the immediate termination of the said employee or employees and their prosecution under the Patriot Act."

If people have their emergency money in a safe deposit box or an account in a bank that closes, they will not be allowed into the bank to get it out. They can knock on the door and beg to get in but the sheriff’s department or whoever is handling the closure will simply say “no” because they are just following orders.

Deposit box and account holders are not warned of the hazards of banking when they sign up. It is not until they need to get their cash or valuables out in a hurry that they find themselves in trouble.

Rules governing access to safe deposit boxes and money held in accounts are written into the charter of each bank. The charter is the statement of policy under which the bank is allowed by the government to do business.

These rules are subject to change at any time by faceless bureaucrats who are answerable to no one. They can be changed without notice, without the agreement of the people, and against their will.

People can complain but no one will care because this is small potatoes compared to the complaints that will be voiced when the executive order that governs national emergencies is enforced.

That order allows the suspension of habeas corpus and all rights guaranteed under the Bill of Rights.

A look at the fine print of the contract signed when a safety deposit box is opened reveals that in essence the signer has given to the bank whatever property he has put into that deposit box. When times are good people will be allowed open access to their safe deposit box and the property that is in it. This also applies to their bank accounts.

But when times get really bad, many may find that the funds they have placed on deposit and the property they thought was secured in the safe deposit box now belong to the bank, not to them. Although this was probably not explained to them when they signed their signature card, this is what they were agreeing to.

During the Great Depression in the early 1930’s people thought that many banks were going to fail. They were afraid they would lose their money so they went in mass to take it out, in what is known as a run on the banks. The government closed the banks to protect them from angry depositors who wanted their money back.

Throughout history, governments have acted to protect the interests of banks and the wealthy people who own them, not the interests of depositors or box holders.

In a time of emergency, people will have no recourse if access to their safe deposit box and bank accounts is denied. If they are keeping money in a bank that would be needed in an emergency or in a time when credit is no longer free flowing, they may not be able to get it out of the bank. The emergency may occur at night or on a weekend or holiday when the bank is closed.

The solution is to take emergency cash or valuables out of the safe deposit box or bank account and secure them somewhere else, like in a home safe. An even better idea may be to close the safe deposit box account completely, letting someone else entertain the illusion of safety.

Americans have learned a few things since the Great Depression. They now have the FDIC to liquidate any failed banks.

The FDIC promises to set up a series of dates and times when safe deposit box renters can access their boxes by appointment to remove their property and surrender their keys. The FDIC also promises to mail bank customers an announcement of the dates for such events and include a question and answer page that addresses safe deposit box access.

The people have the FDIC to give them back the money they had on deposit that they were unable to get out of any failed bank that carries FDIC insurance. Sheila Bair, head of the FDIC, promises that depositor`s money will be available in 24 hours or less. But people should remember that the FDIC is just another bureaucracy, and it`s probably best not to rely on a bureaucracy in an emergency.

THE SAME HOLDS TRUE FOR STORAGE FACILITIES

DON'T PUT ANYTHING VALUABLE AND/OR NON-REPLACEABLE IN ANY BANK OR STORAGE FACILITY
CRS Report for Congress
September 5, 2005
Don Paul - January 30, 2011 - DinarVets

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:06 pm 
Posting Freak

February 11, 2011

Egypt and Zahi Hawass

While this whole situation in Egypt was unfolding, this article indicates Zahi Hawass was nominated to be a member of Mubarak's cabinet as "Minister of Antiquities". I suggest that this indicates that whereas, Hawass' control is being extended his fate is not linked to the fate of Mubarak. This new title gives Hawass an even tighter control of the Giza Plateau and more.

Mubarak's stepping down is likely at the demand of the U.S. who is not about to let the fate of this country go its own way. Hawass is an illuminati member in good standing and will probably be attending to the U.S. every demand in coming days. It is important to note that the Great Pyramid and its critical importance during these times as the planet moves into alignment with the Galactic Center is reason enough to assume that in whatever way necessary the military industrial complex will keep this area highly locked down and monitored as was already much in evidence on my last trip to Egypt. There is no doubt that the leylines and energetic connection of this area will factor in a primary way into the future of the planet and the opening of the natural stargates worldwide.

I couldn't agree with this perspective more, if I tried to say so myself... thanks Kerry

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next