WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137  Next
 Post subject: Re: Orbs
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 am 
Posting Freak

The pics above were taken with my HP camera , it has served me well since I first started to take orb pics. And these here are with my Nikon L19. The first few here were taken in the fall on an overcast Oct. night which lends a certian ambience to them that is so Autumn. The pics following those few are of the first major snow again but show more perspective with the addition of my dogs in a few .

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 am 
Posting Freak

Now the first snow this winter with the orbs, my dogs and Orb hill taken with my Nikon camera. :D

and after the falling of the snow has subsided...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I like the Autum collection ... you should zoom in on some of those ... the one with the clouds needs a frame :D

caught a nice one tonight ... on the floor in the "garden" - looks like a vortex opened in my rug :shock: they're all back ... here's the original with an insert x3

tweeked, auto-fix, enlarged and sharpened

the green (rug) makes it look like a christmas card ... with the Madonna feeding her baby in the left foreground ... in a darkened room, facing a sunlit ocean ...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:22 am 
Posting Freak

Ok, it wasn't even late ... around 8 when I took these pictures ... and in this one, it was as if my "friends" wanted to be clearly identified ... I think you will recognize them too (snicker)

So as you know, I am always looking for something "new" ... and this is the first time I have ever seen "angles" in an orb ... as you can see in this "orb flower"
it almost looks like it is "attached" to the plant (tomato) behind it. ?

and the most identifiable one (with two holes) looked upside down to me ...so I flipped it

and this is the one on the floor ... (another faint one - further to the right) has its own personal golden rainbow

and here's that little guy in the right hand corner under the top shelf of left shelf ...

it looked dull, so I hit auto-fix and wow ... (gotta love these digicams)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:41 am 

For the orbineers,
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/lost_in_time.html
cropredy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Whoa!!!! Love you for this cropredy! What a great link!Thanx!!! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

This is from the Lunar Eclipse as I waited for the alignment to start shifting, it seems I had some company. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 am 
Posting Freak

Star it doesn't surprise me in the least that you have such lovely company in your awesome and beautiful garden. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:43 am 
Posting Freak

It's going to take a bit to organize the pics I took of the Lunar Eclipse there is some work involved in making them postable and I wish I had more but have to work with what I have. So, later with those pics. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am 
Posting Freak

what is your latitude up there Shay ... the moon sure looks closer where you are ... even with my zoom it is just a dot (not even as big as your orb -snicker) and why I didn't take picture ... now that I think about it, I could have blown them up, but I let the pros with their telescopes do the eclipses ... course they prob "shop" out the orbs ... :lol: so if the truth be known, I will no doubt appreciate yours more.

Bring em :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Ya, I will am working on them now. The lattitude is about 3000 feet above sea level even though I am a few hundred miles from the mountians. My other pics are zoomed and some not as clear as these but oh well what can ya do when its 25 below zero and all that eclipse energy comin at ya makes ya giddy in delight? I loved it and forgot how much I enjoy being outside no matter what the weather, I love the ambiance of Earth and Nature and.... in this case the moon and sun too ,aligning with the Central Sun, felt, first hand. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm 
Posting Freak

nah, that is your altitude ... what's your ley line (hee hee) ... I remember when we were working Estes Park for the USFS ... we still weren't as "high" as you are ... but because we were so far north, the sun came up at 4:30 AM and didn't go down until 10:30 ... we would fall asleep after dinner, waiting for the sun to go down so we could have a campfire ... no matter how early we got up, the sun was shinning and because we got up so early we went to bed with the sun still shinning ... and the STARS ... so close, so beautiful ... without question one of the best summers of my life ...

I just assumed because you are farther north (than Columbia Falls MT) that the heavens are that much closer to you ... and having experienced extremes at both ends of the thermometer ... I would choose cold over hot without a second thought ... and I know this is going to sound racist but I really don't like all the bugs in environments with extended periods of warmth ... they don't need very much moisture either and cold kills all the bugs even the virus sized ones. I also assume it is dry where you are, for the most part ... which is another plus ... I remember days in Utah ... standing in my (doubled) stocking feet, yacking with company in my drive way ... in a tee shirt, for ten minutes in below zero ... cause there was no humidity (like back East where it grabs you as you walk out the door, right through your clothes.) but it will still frost ya :wink: especially if you are a kid and spend hours in the fluffy frozen winter wonderland. We get lots of sunshine here and those clear blue skies the west is known for (when they arn't chemtrailing us) ... I imagine you do too

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

I have no idea what my ley lines are but yep to everything else you said. The cold winter wind can really sting ya though and freeze your skin in seconds sometimes. You would think I would know better but still I did suffer minor frost bite in my feet and hands on a couple of nights I was taking orb pics. The summers are dry hot but the nights in the summer cool down nicely not quite desert like . This winter is weird for its tremendous fluctuations in temp from above zero to many degrees below it within a day. So our bodies seem to be in a constant state of climitization. We are a hardy tribe up here and really really really look forward to and love Spring. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:42 pm 

wow , I can't believe that I haven't taken note of this thread sooner .

My mother has had many experiences with orbs . One in particular she was sitting in her living room .It was storming outside and her electricity had been off for about 30 minutes or so . She noticed a green round lightabout the size of a baseball in the corner of the room at the ceiling .She said that is was visible for a few minutes and then gradually faded . I have caught glimpses of them out of the corner of my eyes before . My dog sees them alot . She follows things in the air and sometimes plays with them :lol: :lol: Other times she does not like it?? And goes into guard dog mode :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 pm 
Posting Freak

expanding your horizons? :D

some of my pics have been removed, because I moved them from one "album" to another, in photobucket ... I am working on putting my second slideshow together, in my spare time ... I believe this album is going to be better than the first, because I have a better camera, that once I practiced with, I can zoom right in on them . I'll see if I can't capture one for you as soon as the grow lights go out ... I only post what I consider unique ones now ... I got a few in the house, and one nice one, just out side the front door, but this was tonights "unique" one, out the back door and up into the night sky ... does it look like it is moving to you ... ? wow, that's a super one, if I do say so myself ... just "point and click" :D Sorry it is isn't clearer, it was so far away, it was barely a dot on my film ... I tried to sharpen it, but because I had it so stretched, that option didn't work, and "auto fix" washed it out completely ... it must have been really bright because auto-fix left it in big white blocks. so, in this case, what you don't see, is what you get :lol:

I can't see them ... but I have seen vids where they seem to be zooming around, and consider myself lucky that mine are willing to "pose" for pictures HA

... I believe I can see them, like you say, as a movement in my peripheral vision but after photographing them for years now, I pretty much know where they "hang out" ... at the last house, it was almost predominantly in my bedroom, but in this house it is the living and dinning room ... but the best ones, are always outdoors ... as Shay's pictures demonstrate.

due to the color you mom said she saw, it may have been "st Elmo's fire" (google it) that is usually a blue green "light" that forms in the eves of houses (attics or cath ceilings) during electrical storms - it sometimes crackles (at least it did when I saw it - several times in an older house we lived in with lightening rods) which is not to say she didn't see an orb ( just pretty rare to see them with the naked eye) ...and I have heard about (but never researched) "ball" lightening ... which brings me to a story my mom told me that her mom told her (tee hee), about a time when was teen and "scrubbing the laundry" in a bucket in the basement, during a lightening storm, and a "ball of lightning" hit the screen and jumped to the iron railing, going down stairs ... and leap right into her wash tub .... luckily she had the presence of mind (intuitive intelligence ?) to pull her hands out of the water, just before it jumped into the tub - or she would have been fried, and none of us would be here to tell the tale :shock:

other people have talked about seeing them without a digital lens, or mentioned that they could see them through the lens (on the view finder ?) before they click the pictures ... I usually have to take a dozen pictures before I "find" one ... because I can't see them at all, but keep clicking away, because I can sense them... and they usually respond to my call ("here, orbie orbies" followed by giggles or just giggle ) If you get your camera out ... I am sure you will find them around ... they come in all shapes sizes and colors, but what I believe distinguishes them from dust or water molecules is their "glowing" outer "shell" - and youtube is filled with vids about them ... in fact one of our members (Bonedoc) has posted an excelent one recently called "Consciousness can change the world", featuring Doorway, the person who really got us started in this "game" (as he called it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tER4oqKp8L4

It is a pretty fascinating topic, that brought almost everyone in at one time or another ... glad to see you here... feel free to contribute :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm 

Thank you SD . My mother has seen and experienced many things . The funny thing is that she only has recently have told me about them . We talk of spirit , god etc . She had an out of body experience once .She was sleeping watching herself sleep when she saw a hand come down to pick her up . She was scared at first and evetually got the hang of flying . At the end of her experience she was above the earth looking down and then suddenly she was at the edge of a galaxy . She couldn't believe how beautiful it was .

As far as my personal orb experience goes mine was in the form of a very lucid dream . I don't have dreams like that often , but when I do I remeber them quite well . Myself and another person were flying around in a small round what then appeared to be a type of space craft or perhaps a merkaba . It was quite small and it seemed as though it was on auto pilot . We were laughing and having a good ole time . We would land on objects similar to totem poles , or they would resemble totem poles after our craft's arms would extend and lasers would carve symbols into the poles . The one thing that stood out the most at the time was these strings . We were leaving strings from one pole to the next , all connected to each other in a series . That was before I was familiar with the terminolgy of the WMM and had not heard of event strings yet . Perhaps it was me and my future/other dimensional self riding in the orb/merkaba mapping out future destinies and laying our event strings to trigger the next step or path ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm 
Posting Freak

and thank you Multiversal, for sharing that ... which I think would be a great topic (lucid dreams) because if you noticed, the WMMs mention several "programs" that Anu created (he created new worlds that were part of the HMS, residing as programs within the HMS (God-Spirit-Soul Complex) that included constructs of reincarnation, afterlife, and the astral, mental and soul planes. ) but as you see DREAMS are not mentioned... and dreams are mentioned in the WMMs as a "means" to access one's "personal knowledge" ...

I never question one's own interpretations of dreams - they are very personal to the individual ... written in their own language ... I love to dream, and lucid dreams are the best ... IMO they are "time travel " :wink: I wasn't aware that anyone could be coaxed or forced out of their body ... this sounds more like an abduction ... not to scare your mom or diminish her own understandings, just my first impression, it sounds like it was a pleasant experience once she adapted ... I had the opposite experience with my mom... she told me about all her "spiritual experiences" when I was a kid ... right up to HS ... but whenever I brought them up decades later, she denied them ... as if she was embarrassed to remember them. :?

this topic, (like almost all of them) appears at first glance to be a non-wingmaker topic ... but as you wade thorough it, you will find that our awareness of Orbs in the WM art is brought up many times - we did experiments with the Art too, and got some really surprising results ... :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:39 pm 

This is my first time posting here.

I took this first picture with a long exposure at the All Saints Procession this past fall.

And here's one my youngest daughter took that night

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Welcome to the WMF and thank you, AZCMer, for your contribution to the Orb's topic ... :D
it is pretty amazing to me to see how many people enter the discussions via the orb topic.

your photo seems to be of more than one dimension ... and isn't it amazing, how intuitive our children are, to click at the right moment ... you almost have to wonder what she was taking a picture of, if it wasn't the orbs :roll:

as you begin to open yourself up to the world of orbs ... you will find, documentation to "prove" that not everything that shows up as a round object in our films, is what we have begun to recognize as "orbs" ... and they make a valid case for those who want to dismiss them ... but I hope that you will come to understand what differentiates authentic orbs from dust particles or water molecules suspended in 'space' ... the debunkers would have us believe that these same (unique) dust balls, move from one room to another, without ever falling to the ground ... or that ... their size and colors are all relative to the the surroundings ... but our research in this topic, leaves little doubt IMO that orbs are another life form that inhabits our reality ... and if we continue to investigate them, we may eventually (collectively) discover their purpose :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:23 am 

Thank you for your welcome.

First, I'd like to apologize. It looks like my pics were too large and I threw off the width of this thread.

The story is that in our community, many celebrate All Souls Day, the day after Halloween. The weekend after, the community gets together to send their departed ones off once again. So, my first picture was taken just after the children left in a parade for the 'souls'. My daughter and her friend saw it and immediately there was a contest between the two to see if they could take a picture. My daughter's friend, who is very competitive, couldn't get a shot and she said that she didn't believe anyway. Well, my daughter took several of them, but most of them were gone since the parade to send them off had finished.

I was surprised when I took the picture. I had only been fooling around with my camera and didn't really know how to work it as it is brand new.

Here's a fabulous pic of the 2 girls who had the competition:

All the kids dressed up for the parade.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

[img]/Users/dberges/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2010/May%2012,%202010/Hearttoheart.1tiff.001.tiff[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 am 
 WWW  Profile

As you can see I hit the wrong button in the above posting sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

That's alright Darlene if you could upload to photobucket or something similar you can cut and paste if from there if I am correct in assuming you are trying to cut and paste it from your own photo folder otherwise. Correct me or inform please. Just want to help if I can cause if it is the photo I'm thinking it is , it is beautiful to share it here. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
That's alright Darlene if you could upload to photobucket or something similar you can cut and paste if from there if I am correct in assuming you are trying to cut and paste it from your own photo folder otherwise. Correct me or inform please. Just want to help if I can cause if it is the photo I'm thinking it is , it is beautiful to share it here. :D

It is that one, I will have to check out the photobucket, as I have no skills with such a program. But I will try.

I found several colored orbs in the last snow pictures that I took, but not a clear as the one your are referring too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Great Darlene that pic is ART! In photobucket you click on upload,then on browse to find the folder on your computer,click on folder, click on the picture you want, and wait, save it, and it will appear in your album and you have options as to which you want to cut and paste. I usually chose the last one ,there are about four under the pic. The last one you just cut and paste without having to use the img button on the forum to paste it. I have had to learn a lot of this stuff as I went along and it is true that necessity is the mother of learning new things as you go along. :lol:

(I revised this Darlene, you click upload first then the browse to find folder, etc. sorry, I hope it wasn't too confusing).

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137  Next