WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3411 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 137  Next
 Post subject: Orbs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
When you experience something, you do not have to believe in it any longer; it’s not a matter of belief but a matter of experience. Mysticism is about trusting our experience…"

-- Matthew Fox, Ph.D.

Quote:
Mystery is at the heart of creativity. That, and surprise."
-- Julia Cameron

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
-- Albert Einstein

Quote:
"Matter as we know it is hardly a fragrance of a whisper."
-- William A. Tiller, Ph.D.

Quote:
"When we become enfolders of those orbs,
and the pleasures and knowledge of everything in them,
shall we be satisfied then?
And my spirit answered No, we but level that lift
to pass and continue beyond."

-- Walt Whitman

Quote:
"The warrior steps forth to accept the unknown and challenge disbelief, for if it lies in mind it Is, by God! "

-- Ramtha

http://www.greatmystery.org/newsletters ... ocean.html

http://www.greatmystery.org/newsletters ... tions.html

http://www.greatmystery.org/newsletters ... dwith.html

And this website is interesting for how much of this is being verified scientifically. This gives meaning to the phrase, "There is so much more than what meets the eye." I really really like that. :D
http://orbstudy.com/BIZyCart.asp?NEXTPA ... T=OrbStudy

http://greatmystery.org/images/orb_tour1/orb_tour1.html

:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Orbs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wow...great topic...and wonderful links...am digesting and will have more to say later...in awe at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:53 pm 
Posting Freak

" Oh my God, its full of stars!" :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Heraclitus describes the soul as ....
"A spark of the substance of the stars."

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

This is when I was channeling and telepathically talking to them.
photo by Tami Pennington, Sedona

This is a shot of me 2 years ago with an amazing Orb
we were telepathically talking together!
photo of Tami Pennington, Sedona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

from another of the links you provide...this is certainly no "lens flare" LOL amazing and no doubt that this person is seeing them...before the picture was taken...he seems to have discovered a "portal"

Last edited by starduster on Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Dr. Miceal Ledwith, is the world's leading authority on Orbs... you may remember him from the "What the Bleep" movie... he has recorded programs from his talks on this link...you may find interesting

http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/micealledwith.shtml

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Even on some webcam pictures I have taken there are orbs. From what I have learned about them some are intelligences from other dimensions, some are from the faery realm, some are of people alive and no longer possessing bodies, and some from the stars. It is an exciting avenue of research. Being in a group and experimenting with them we made cards with symbols on them and a picture was taken before and after the cards were made. Before you could see many orbs and after you could see the symbol of the group in the orbs. It was awesome and showed us their intelligence. Interesting how much emphasize we put on our bodies when it is more akin to an orb that we look like operating these bodies. Also, with the shift the earth is going through into another dimension we will be seeing more and more of this kind of phenomena for those evolving and leaving the 3rd dimension. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

An interesting thing about orbs is that they have been around for a long long time. It just so happens ar this time we have technology we can use that makes the appearance of them available for others to see too. Some can see them and some can`t. You can communicate with them too and it is quite lovely. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:30 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
An interesting thing about orbs is that they have been around for a long long time. It just so happens ar this time we have technology we can use that makes the appearance of them available for others to see too. Some can see them and some can`t. You can communicate with them too and it is quite lovely. :wink: :D

Starduster, you have my permission to post the photo I shared with you recently. There are six orbs in this photo. This was about two weeks ago during the full moon at Huntington Beach. I took the picture with my digital camera and was absolutely psyched when I saw them. It was confirmation that the ancient spirits were with us during the ceremony we provided in their honor.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Kim...thanks...see all the synchronicity going on... it is so great! So, just "for the record", you saw the orbs first, then took the picture...just to confirm, from someone we know and trust...that this is not a "lens flare" or something that showed up on the photo later - then you noticed them....were you able to communicate with the orbs? Were you able to duplicate that experience? Do you think these orbs "travel" with the crystal skulls...and are in some way connected to them...what's your theory on this?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Kimberlee wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Starduster, you have my permission to post the photo I shared with you recently. There are six orbs in this photo. This was about two weeks ago during the full moon at Huntington Beach. I took the picture with my digital camera and was absolutely psyched when I saw them. It was confirmation that the ancient spirits were with us during the ceremony we provided in their honor.

Love,
Kimberlee

Thanx Kimberlee! Very very cool! Did you talk to them in your mind?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:50 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote="starduster"]Kim...thanks...see all the synchronicity going on... it is so great! So, just "for the record", you saw the orbs first, then took the picture...just to confirm, from someone we know and trust...that this is not a "lens flare" or something that showed up on the photo later - then you noticed them....were you able to communicate with the orbs? Were you able to duplicate that experience? Do you think these orbs "travel" with the crystal skulls...and are in some way connected to them...what's your theory on this?
quote]

For the record, this was taken on a full moon February 22, 2008. I did NOT know they were there, although I may have suspected it, given what we were doing. We were activating Ariel, the fossilized tabulated coral skull. Lucy is the other tabulated coral skull. You can read about her in the Lucy thread started by Niklas. I received her from Dr. Frank Loo that evening. After activation, we put Lucy and Ariel with Lucy-loo, the quartz crystal skull and they were in their own little circle together. We were sitting inside a circle we drew around us before stepping inside. We both prayed and honored them separately in our own minds. We were letting them know that we were here to take care of their mission, to assist in their wishes for humanity. I felt very connected with the skulls and the ancient spirits that were within them. It is my understanding, according to the Mayan that from a young age, very much alive people chosen for this roll, to carry ancient knowledge within them, are taught how to infuse their spirits and knowledge into the skulls when they are prepared to exit the body. They carry this ancient wisdom for thousands of years until the time is ripe for them to be released, along with the wisdom within them. I believe this is why I am being connected with so many amazing people right now and all the blessings and miracles I am experiencing due to being willing to be their/Creator's hands and feet. They are making some amazing stuff happen that is beyond understanding. I heard from Hunbatz Men on the very day Lucy arrived and we did this ceremony. I didn't know he tried to contact me until yesterday as somehow the email didn't make it to me on the first attempt. I will be taking Lucy, and maybe the others with me to the Yucatan for a ceremony of the skulls on September 21st, 2008. This was Hunbatz Men's request to Frank, which I will fulfill. Stay tuned, it is getting VERY interesting.

So, yes, I took the picture and was incredibly happy to see them with us. It was confirmation that they heard our hearts and that they obviously wanted us to know that they heard us and decided to give us confirmation of that, which I am very humbled and grateful to behold.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx for sharing this with us it is most interesting and do keep us posted. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, Kimberlee...thanks for sharing this with us...gee...if you need a traveling companion...let me know... :wink:

what a grand adventure you are on.. exotic people and places...wonder - full ENJOY:D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:30 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Yes, Kimberlee...thanks for sharing this with us...gee...if you need a traveling companion...let me know... :wink:

what a grand adventure you are on.. exotic people and places...wonder - full ENJOY:D

Well, you never know!!! Just last night we were at dinner and it just so happens that there was a man and a woman that were going to be in Mexico the same period of days that I planned on being there. Coincidence? We exchanged information and we will see where it all goes from here. I was laughing as I shared with Marcus last night that the name of our movie that is coming (to a theater near you) could very well be named "three books and a movie", which couldn't be closer to the truth as I am writing three books right now and one of them is going to be a movie!!!

I'll keep you posted. I think it would be totally cool to have someone like you along for the trip. I'm just taking it one day at a time and journaling all the miracles. Eventually, I will have a website up where I can share the daily journals, pictures and video of all that is unfolding. I love being able to share this with you all, my extended family.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:50 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
from another of the links you provide...this is certainly no "lens flare" LOL amazing and no doubt that this person is seeing them...before the picture was taken...he seems to have discovered a "portal"

Interesting that you bring up the point about lens flare for that happens only when the pictures are taken when their backs ARE NOT to the sun or light source.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:10 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yesterday I met with Tony, Kimmy and Phil and we sat with the skulls. I will share photo's of this when I get a chance. I just wanted to note here that we called in our cosmic brothers and sisters and ended up seeing three of them show up (of course, three is the magical number of completion for me!!!). You can call them UFO's if you wish, but the likes of someone named Steven Greer is quite familiar with the details of these cosmic connections. If your heart is in the right place, contact will be made. One of the so called orbs in the sky was pulsating in and out and changing color, the other two remained in a white ball form and you could see energy around them. We joked about weather balloons (which I have never seen before anyway), but to my knowledge, weather balloons don't pulsate or change color. LOL.

Just had to share!

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:56 pm 
Posting Freak

yes Kimberlee, I recognized, that what some are calling ufo and posting pictures of (either from space or in our atmosphere) look exactaly like orbs...one just assumes one is closer than the other...but they appear as the same size, no matter where they appear, in your house...or what you assume is way up in the sky...and think must be really huge, because you are also assuming it is very far away...bringing home the point that time and space are "relative"...to our consciousness :wink:

what makes this all so wonderfully educational for us all...is that you presented yourself to the forum as very "level headed"...and to see all of this quazi woo woo stuff being presented to you, and how you are able to accept it...is very very good for all of us. Your faith in yourself and lack of fear is admirable and a wonderful example of the first heart virtue...appreciation...that along with your humility and compassion...trying to understand and valor for DOing it...and I know you will forgive any of us who might not be "ready" for this ...Ha ha...you got it all...and this is just the most wonderful example of enhancing your consciousness...and shifting into the multiverse will show us that "living from the heart" opens door we had not even imagined were there!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

This is very cool to help support the orb study. It also brings people together from diverse backgrounds with a subject they hold dear in their hearts.

Quote:
RESEARCH SUPPORT DONATION PAGE - NEW FEATURE

In March 2007 we received some photos from Bill MacKechnie, a musician who resides in Greene, New York, USA. He wanted to show us some 'orbs' in digital photos taken around musical equipment in his studio, and discuss some potential experiment ideas he had related to obtaining audio verification of them using some of his custom built electronic equipment. Bill is the lead guitarist and vocalist for the band Anubis Spire, and this is what he 'revealed' to us... "Dave Sweet (synthesizer backup) and I had talked about the concept for the follow-up to CHILDREN OF A FOREIGN FAITH even before we were done with the CD. What we had decided on was a CD that would explore and deal with the subject of spirit and life after death. We had discussed all the various paranormal research and beliefs, but decided to concentrate mainly on those we were most impressed by: orbs, EVP and other video/audio phenomena. So you see, meeting you here online was either an incredible coincidence (if you believe in that) or meant to be. ;-) I'd be very interested in perhaps using some of your images as the album art for the upcoming album. You'd get full credit of course and your website (or whatever other information you'd like) would be listed prominently in the liner notes. I can't afford any money right now, but I'd love to help you spread the word and maybe get that grant so you can pursue your research full time. Anyway, I hope you'll at least consider contributing some material to the new CD. Please think about it, ok? I'd love to have your work included on the CDs and make your homepage available to our fans."

This sounded very intriguing, and after a few follow-up conversations, Bill decided he wanted to support OrbStudy's "Mission", and has generously offered to donate one half (50%) of all CD's which people might like to purchase at OrbStudy's website. To be used for building and testing of additional new detection technology projects which have been started and getting promising results!

As a 'gift' to OrbStudy's visitors, you can listen to sample songs from each CD for FREE! These selections are set up for Windows Mediaplayer at Lo-Fi compression-just click the "Listen" tabs and it will play if you have dial-up or cable Internet connections. If you want to download Hi-Fi quality, they are just $1.00 US each.

Now, imagine another time, another place, and we hope you enjoy hearing some of the best new American music we've heard in many years!

http://orbstudy.com/BIZyCart.asp?GROUP= ... OUNT=30360 :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:24 pm 

"Quazi woo woo stuff"? SD.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:40 pm 
Posting Freak

heh heh Golda...just ask the general population what they call, ufo and orbs and such 8)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:44 pm 

Yes but I think the people here aren't "mundanes", as I've heard some people call the general population.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

believe what you will... :D

too bad we don't still have the poll option...we could check the percentage of "believers".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:13 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Golda wrote:
"Quazi woo woo stuff"? SD.

Babe! I was thinking of you a few days ago and would love to include you in on this incredible adventure...I had a random (coincidence?) customer come in today and add that before the Mayan's, the Azteks' preceded them, and he told me to read the history before this trip in September and also mentioned that I needed to read all of Carlos Castanada's books to understand the spiritiual understanding of the deep culture of what I am to witness. He said that this skull ceremony was NOT an annual thing, rather something significant when the stars are aligned for something big and that I would witness a powerful experience. The ceremony is September 21st, 2008.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3411 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 137  Next