WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more about the God Particle... people are getting very excited about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4sELts8sc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:43 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
more about the God Particle... people are getting very excited about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4sELts8sc [/quote]

Very interesting. Tuning us into the mind of God.....hmmmm

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:29 am 
Posting Freak

What I find soooo interesting about these scientists and their experiments is that they are trying to prove the existence of what they already know exists. Soooo they spend millions of dollars(Whose?) to prove what is obvious. Why? Doubt. Their doubt and the doubt they can convince others that they hold so they can justify the experiments. Doesn't that seem rather convoluted? Their trying to prove through 3d what exists in 4d and beyond. 3d being rather arduous, expensive and time consumming will never take you beyond 3d. So what can and does, where does one find this and how do they do it? I really really love Einstein for his understanding of simplicity and what's new about it.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:31 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
What I find soooo interesting about these scientists and their experiments is that they are trying to prove the existence of what they already know exists. Soooo they spend millions of dollars(Whose?) to prove what is obvious. Why? Doubt. Their doubt and the doubt they can convince others that they hold so they can justify the experiments. Doesn't that seem rather convoluted? Their trying to prove through 3d what exists in 4d and beyond. 3d being rather arduous, expensive and time consumming will never take you beyond 3d. So what can and does, where does one find this and how do they do it? I really really love Einstein for his understanding of simplicity and what's new about it. [/quote]

I hear ya! But for science and soul to meet, a bridge must be discovered to assit the skeptic mind with the spirit. I find it rather interesting that in Dr. Hawkins studies on the levels of consciousness that intellect only goes up to 499. Five-hundred and above is faith based and reaches Christ Consciousness at 1000. The bridge is faith and science has to embrace this hand out, or better, heart out to discover the existence of the soul, the discovery of the Grand Portal, if you will.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:47 pm 
Posting Freak

hey Kimberlee...I just stumbled over what John Titor said... (the time traveler) this is taken from the original fax he sent Art Bell...this says that Time Travel isn't invented until 2034 but it is in Cern... enjoy.
................................................................................................................................................................
art bell reads this received fax on the air...1998

+++++++++++++++++FIRST FAX TO ART +++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Art ,
I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD.
please let me explain....

Time travel was invented in 2034

off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild.
By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

some interesting outcomes of this are:
you meet yourself I have done it often even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.

You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York .
Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

[Edited on 8-11-2007 by starduster]

Post subject: Re: Large Hadron Collider
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:18 am 
Posting Freak

Time travellers from the future 'could be here in weeks'

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:53 pm 
Posting Freak

yes...search for the "God Particle"... funny how all the recent topics are all pointing to the same thing...

I am on a Utube roll here...and this relates to the LHC ... the search for the "sub atomic particle"...2012, transformation and stargates/wormholes and enlightenment ...well worth the time to listen (IMO)

Starwalkers: Dimensional Travelers by William Henry (interview with George Noory on C2C)

part I - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4sELts ... re=related

part II - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZS3M9BL ... re=related

part III - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJXeES5 ... re=related

part IV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT0-DTmo ... re=related

part V - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUUyy8lE ... re=related

part VI - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHvQSMGvYYM

part VII - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZsx0HcP ... re=related

part VIII - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4a2HRxwhEY

part IX - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VAUs00v ... re=related

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Try this headline: Black Hole Eats Earth
By Dennis Overbye

Saturday, March 29, 2008
More strife in Iraq. U.S. financial system in crisis. Rice prices soar.

None of these headlines will matter a bit, though, if two men pursuing a lawsuit in a court in Hawaii turn out to be right. They think a giant particle accelerator that will begin smashing protons together outside Geneva this summer might produce a black hole that will spell the end of the Earth - and maybe the universe.

Scientists say that is very unlikely - though they have done some checking just to make sure.

The world's physicists have spent 14 years and $8 billion building the Large Hadron Collider, in which the colliding protons will recreate energies and conditions last seen a trillionth of a second after the Big Bang. Researchers will sift the debris from these primordial recreations for clues to the nature of mass and new forces and symmetries of nature.

But Walter Wagner and Luis Sancho contend that scientists at the European Center for Nuclear Research, or CERN, have played down the chances that the collider could produce, among other horrors, a tiny black hole, which, they say, could eat the Earth. Or it could spit out something called a "strangelet" that would convert our planet to a shrunken dense dead lump of something called "strange matter." Their suit also says CERN has failed to provide an environmental impact statement as required under the U.S. National Environmental Policy Act.

Although it sounds bizarre, the case touches on a serious issue that has bothered scholars and scientists in recent years - namely how to estimate the risk of new groundbreaking experiments and who gets to decide whether or not to go ahead.

The lawsuit, filed March 21 in U.S. District Court in Honolulu, seeks a temporary restraining order prohibiting CERN from proceeding with the accelerator until it has produced a safety report and an environmental assessment. It names the U.S. Department of Energy, the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, the National Science Foundation and CERN as defendants.

According to a spokesman for the Justice Department, which is representing the Department of Energy, a scheduling meeting has been set for June 16.

Why should CERN, an organization of European nations based in Switzerland, even show up in a Hawaiian courtroom?

In an interview, Wagner said, "I don't know if they're going to show up." CERN would have to voluntarily submit to the court's jurisdiction, he said, adding that he and Sancho could have sued in France or Switzerland, but to save expenses they had added CERN to the docket here. He claimed that a restraining order on Fermilab and the Energy Department, which helps to supply and maintain the accelerator's massive superconducting magnets, would shut down the project anyway.

James Gillies, head of communications at CERN, said the laboratory as of yet had no comment on the suit. "It's hard to see how a district court in Hawaii has jurisdiction over an intergovernmental organization in Europe," Gillies said.

"There is nothing new to suggest that the LHC is unsafe," he said, adding that its safety had been confirmed by two reports, with a third on the way, and would be the subject of a discussion during an open house at the lab on April 6.

"Scientifically, we're not hiding away," he said.

But Wagner is not mollified. "They've got a lot of propaganda saying it's safe," he said in an interview, "but basically it's propaganda."

In an e-mail message, Wagner called the CERN safety review "fundamentally flawed" and said it had been initiated too late. The review process violates the European Commission's standards for adhering to the "Precautionary Principle," he wrote, "and has not been done by 'arms length' scientists."

Physicists in and out of CERN say a variety of studies, including an official CERN report in 2003, have concluded there is no problem. But just to be sure, last year the anonymous Safety Assessment Group was set up to do the review again.

"The possibility that a black hole eats up the Earth is too serious a threat to leave it as a matter of argument among crackpots," said Michelangelo Mangano, a CERN theorist who said he was part of the group. The others prefer to remain anonymous, Mangano said, for various reasons. Their report was due in January.

This is not the first time around for Wagner. He filed similar suits in 1999 and 2000 to prevent the Brookhaven National Laboratory from operating the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider. That suit was dismissed in 2001. The collider, which smashes together gold ions in the hopes of creating what is called a "quark-gluon plasma," has been operating without incident since 2000.

Wagner, who lives on the Big Island of Hawaii, studied physics and did cosmic ray research at the University of California, Berkeley, and received a doctorate in law from what is now known as the University of Northern California in Sacramento. He subsequently worked as a radiation safety officer for the Veterans Administration.

Sancho, who describes himself as an author and researcher on time theory, lives in Spain, probably in Barcelona, Wagner said.

Doomsday fears have a long, if not distinguished, pedigree in the history of physics. At Los Alamos before the first nuclear bomb was tested, Emil Konopinski was given the job of calculating whether or not the explosion would set the atmosphere on fire.

Lisa Randall, a Harvard physicist whose work helped fuel the speculation about black holes at the collider, pointed out in a paper last year that black holes would not be produced at the collider after all, although other effects of so-called quantum gravity might appear.

As part of the safety assessment report, Mangano and Steve Giddings of the University of California, Santa Barbara, have been working intensely for the last few months on a paper exploring the possibilities of black holes. They think there are no problems but are reluctant to talk about their findings until they have been reviewed, Mangano said.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/03/29/ ... hysics.php

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:05 am 
Posting Freak

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/ ... 58097.aspx

REPORT RULES OUT SUBATOMIC DOOMSDAY

Europe's CERN particle-physics lab has issued its long-awaited report on safety issues surrounding the Large Hadron Collider, the world's biggest and most expensive atom-smasher. Some have feared that when the collider reaches full power, sometime next year, it might create microscopic black holes or other exotic phenomena that could endanger Earth. The new report, like earlier safety studies, rules out the possibility of global danger.

Critics of the collider are pursuing a federal lawsuit challenging the safety claims - and they're likely to continue the doomsday debate even in the wake of this report.

The report's argument follows the basic line used in past reports: Even the most energetic collisions planned for the LHC are far less powerful than cosmic-ray collisions that have been going on for billions of years.

"Nature has already generated on Earth as many collisions as about a million LHC experiments – and the planet still exists," CERN said in its lay-language summary of the report. "Astronomers observe an enormous number of larger astronomical bodies throughout the universe, all of which are also struck by cosmic rays. The universe as a whole conducts more than 10 million million LHC-like experiments per second. The possibility of any dangerous consequences contradicts what astronomers see - stars and galaxies still exist."

The report also delves into the theoretical implications even if it turns out that microscopic black holes may hang around longer than most scientists think, and still ends up ruling out the catastrophic risk. In the stable-black-hole scenario, physicists do not expect the black holes to gobble up matter and grow to a monster size. Instead, they would interact - or not interact - with the particles they came across.

You'll want to start with CERN's summary document and then check out the full report. The report was reviewed by outside experts, and a separate report lays out what they had to say.

CERN discussed the safety report in a news release today, issued after this week's meeting of the CERN Council. Here's the text:

"At its 147th meeting in Geneva today, the CERN Council heard news on progress towards start-up of the laboratory's flagship research facility, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC). Commissioning of the 27-kilometre LHC began in January 2007 when the first cooldown of one of the machine's eight sectors began. Today, five sectors are at or close to their operating temperature of 1.9 degrees above absolute zero and the remaining three are approaching that temperature. Once all sectors are cold, electrical testing will be concluded in readiness for first beams, currently scheduled for August.

"'The accelerator, detectors and computing are all on course,' said CERN Director General Robert Aymar, 'and we are looking forward to the earliest possible LHC start-up.'

"When the LHC starts up this summer, its proton beams will collide at higher energies than have ever been produced in a particle accelerator. The collision energy of the LHC, however, is modest compared to the energies of the cosmic ray protons that have been striking the Earth's atmosphere for billions of years.

"'The LHC is the highest-energy particle accelerator on Earth,' said Dr. Aymar, 'but the universe has far more powerful ones. The LHC will enable us to study in detail under laboratory conditions what nature is doing already.'

"The LHC is subject to numerous audits covering all aspects of safety and environmental impact. The latest of these, addressing the question of whether there is any danger related to the production of new particles at the LHC, was presented to Council at this meeting. Updating a 2003 paper, this new report incorporates recent experimental and observational data.

"It confirms and strengthens the conclusion of the 2003 report that there is no cause for concern. The report was prepared by a group of scientists at CERN, the University of California, Santa Barbara, and the Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

"'With this report, the Laboratory has fulfilled every safety and environmental evaluation necessary to ensure safe operation of this exciting new research facility,' said Dr. Aymar.

"The new report has been reviewed by the Scientific Policy Committee (SPC), a body that advises the CERN Council on scientific matters. A panel of five independent scientists, including one Nobel laureate, reviewed and endorsed the authors' approach of basing their arguments on irrefutable observational evidence to conclude that new particles produced at the LHC will pose no danger. The panel presented its conclusions to this week's meeting of the full 20 members of the SPC, who unanimously approved this conclusion.

"'It was right for the Director General of CERN to commission a formal assessment of safety issues, examining even the most unlikely of scenarios,' said Council President Torsten Åkesson. 'This new report concludes that there is no basis for any concern, a position endorsed by the 20 independent experts who form the SPC.'

The news release confirms that researchers will start sending beams through the LHC in August rather than July - but the startup procedure is expected to take months, with actual collisions coming later, and collisions at full power coming later still.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

CERN announces start-up date for LHC

Geneva, 7 August 2008. CERN has today announced that the first attempt to circulate a beam in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) will be made on 10 September.

http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressRel ... 6.08E.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:27 am 
Posting Freak

Largest Atom-Smasher Runs Successful Test
Alexander G. Higgins, Associated Press

Up and Running | Video: Discovery Tech Sept. 10, 2008 -- The world's largest particle collider successfully completed its first major test by firing a beam of protons around a 17-mile underground ring Wednesday in what scientists hope is the next great step to understanding the makeup of the universe.

After a series of trial runs, two white dots flashed on a computer screen at 10:36 a.m. indicating that the protons had traveled the full length of the $3.8 billion Large Hadron Collider.

"There it is," project leader Lyn Evans said when the beam completed its lap.

Champagne corks popped in labs as far away as Chicago, where contributing scientists watched the proceedings by satellite. Physicists around the world now have much greater power than ever before to smash the components of atoms together in attempts to see how they are made.

"Well done everybody," said Robert Aymar, director-general of the European Organization for Nuclear Research, to cheers from the assembled scientists in the collider's control room at the Swiss-French border

more here http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/09/1 ... er-02.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

did you feel it? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwa_keVgsOc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

What is CERN Large Hadron Collider LHC ? End of the World? Search for God Partcle and Micro Black Holes.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_T745HXduHY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Hackers infiltrate Large Hadron Collider systems
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j ... ern312.xml

Hackers have mounted an attack on the Large Hadron Collider, raising concerns about the security of the biggest experiment in the world.
As the first particles were circulating in the machine near Geneva where the world wide web was born, a Greek group hacked into the facility, posting a warning about weaknesses in its infrastructure.

Calling themselves the Greek Security Team, the interlopers mocked the IT used on the project, describing the technicians responsible for security as "a bunch of schoolkids."

However, despite an ominous warning "don't mess with us," the hackers said they had no intention of disrupting the work of the atom smasher.

"We're pulling your pants down because we don't want to see you running around naked looking to hide yourselves when the panic comes," they wrote in Greek in a rambling note posted on the LHC's network.

The scientists behind the £4.4 billion "Big Bang" machine had already received threatening emails and been besieged by telephone calls from worried members of the public concerned by speculation that the machine could trigger a black hole to swallow the earth, or earthquakes and tsunamis, despite endless reassurances to the contrary from the likes of Prof Stephen Hawking.

The website - www.cmsmon.cern.ch - can no longer be accessed by the public as a result of the attack.
advertisement

Scientists working at Cern, the organisation that runs the vast smasher, were worried about what the hackers could do because they were "one step away" from the computer control system of one of the huge detectors of the machine, a vast magnet that weighs 12500 tons, measuring around 21 metres in length and 15 metres wide/high.

If they had hacked into a second computer network, they could have turned off parts of the vast detector and, said the insider, "it is hard enough to make these things work if no one is messing with it."

Fortunately, only one file was damaged but one of the scientists firing off emails as the CMS team fought off the hackers said it was a "scary experience".

The hackers targeted the Compact Muon Solenoid Experiment, or CMS, one of the four "eyes" of the facility that will be analysing the fallout of the Big Bang.

The CMS team of around 2000 scientists is racing with another team that runs the Atlas detector, also at Cern, to find the Higgs particle, one that is responsible for mass.

"There seems to be no harm done. From what they can tell, it was someone making the point that CMS was hackable," said James Gillies, spokesman for Cern. "It was quickly detected."

"We have several levels of network, a general access network and a much tighter network for sensitive things that operate the LHC," said Gillies.

"We are a very visible site," he said, adding that of the 1.4 million emails sent to Cern yesterday, 98 per cent was spam.

The hacking attempt started around the time that the giant machine was about to circulate its first particles, under the spotlight of the world's media.

Video at link:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j ... ern312.xml

Continued to page 2:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j ... xml&page=2

and page 3:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j ... xml&page=3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

Glitch Shuts Down Biggest Atom Smasher
By ALEXANDER G. HIGGINS, AP

posted: 4 HOURS 50 MINUTES AGOcomments: 144filed under: Science News, World NewsPrintShareText SizeAAAGENEVA (Sept. 18) - The world's largest particle collider malfunctioned within hours of its launch to great fanfare, but its operator didn't report the problem for a week.
In a statement Thursday, the European Organization for Nuclear Research reported for the first time that a 30-ton transformer that cools part of the collider broke, forcing physicists to stop using the atom smasher just a day after starting it up last week.
An Ambitious ProjectMartial Trezzini, Keystone / AP10 photos After launching to great fanfare, the world's largest particle collider hit a rough patch when a 30-ton transformer that keeps it cool malfunctioned, researchers said Thursday. Scientists hope to use the $3.8 billion machine to recreate the "big bang," the explosion that created the universe.

The faulty transformer has been replaced and the ring in the 17-mile circular tunnel under the Swiss-French border has been cooled back down to near zero on the Kelvin scale — minus 459.67 degrees Fahrenheit — the most efficient operating temperature, said a statement by CERN, as the organization is known.
When the transformer malfunctioned, operating temperatures rose from below 2 Kelvin to 4.5 Kelvin — extraordinarily cold by most standards, but warmer than the normal operating temperature.
CERN had not reported any problems with the project since its launch Sept. 10, but issued its statement shortly after The Associated Press called asking about rumors of troubles.
Physicists said it wasn't surprising problems would occur in getting a huge and immensely complicated collection of equipment like the Large Hadron Collider up and running smoothly.
"This is arguably the largest machine built by humankind, is incredibly complex, and involves components of varying ages and origins, so I'm not at all surprised to hear of some glitches," Steve Giddings, physics professor at University of California, Santa Barbara. "It's a real challenge requiring incredible talent, brain power and coordination to get it running."
Judith Jackson, spokesman for the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory in Batavia, Ill., echoed that view.
"We know how complex and extraordinary it is to start up one of these machines. No one's built one of these before and in the process of starting it up there will inevitably be glitches," she said.
Fermilab is home to the Tevatron, an accelerator that collides protons and antiprotons in a 4-mile-long underground ring to allow physicists to study subatomic particles. Jackson said transformer malfunctions can be common and aren't dangerous.
"These things happen," she said. "It's a little setback and it sounds like they've dealt with it and are moving forward."
The Large Hadron Collider is designed to collide protons in the beams so that they shatter and reveal more about the makeup of matter and the universe.
After it was started up Sept. 10, scientists circled a beam of protons in a clockwise direction at the speed of light. They shut that down, then turned on a counterclockwise beam.
"Several hundred orbits" were made, CERN's statement said.
On the evening of Sept. 11, scientists had succeeded in controlling the counterclockwise beam with equipment that keeps the protons in the tightly bunched stream that will be needed for collisions, but then the transformer failed and the system was shut down, the statement said.
The clockwise beam was not on at the time. Now that the transformer has been replaced and the equipment rechilled, scientists expect to try soon to tighten the clockwise beam and prepare experiments in coming weeks, the statement said.
Before the problem occurred, scientists had said it would probably be several weeks before the first significant collisions were attempted.
Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2008-09-18 14:07:35

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Scientists Claim Large Hadron Collider is 'being sabotaged from the future' http://www.news.com.au/technology/story ... 39,00.html

SCIENTISTS claim the giant atom-smashing Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is being jinxed from the future to save the world.

In a bizarre sci-fi theory, Danish physicist Dr Holger Bech Nielsen and Dr Masao Ninomiya from Japan claim the LHC startup has been delayed due to nature trying to prevent it from finding the elusive Higgs boson, or "God particle".

They say their maths proves that nature will "ripple backward through time" to stop the LHC before it can create the God particle, like a time traveller who goes back in time to kill his grandfather.

“One could even almost say that we have a model for God,” Dr Nielsen says in an unpublished essay.

“He rather hates Higgs particles, and attempts to avoid them.”

"While it is a paradox to go back in time and kill your grandfather, physicists agree there is no paradox if you go back in time and save him from being hit by a bus," Dannis Overbye wrote in the New York Times.

"In the case of the Higgs and the collider, it is as if something is going back in time to keep the universe from being hit by a bus."

“It must be our prediction that all Higgs producing machines shall have bad luck,” Dr Nielsen told the New York Times.

European science agency CERN designed the world's biggest particle accelerator to shoot beams around a freezing 27km concrete ring underground near Geneva, smashing atoms together in search of the elusive "God particle" which is believed to have been present at the Big Bang.

The multi-billion-dollar machine, built over almost 20 years, was set to launch in late 2008 but broke down after it overheated during a test run.

The relaunch was pushed back to late 2009 as more parts had to be replaced, and CERN was recently scandalised when a LHC scientist was found to have approached al-Qaeda for work.

The LHC - which features in sci-fi plots such as Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and the new TV show FlashForward - has been dubbed a "doomsday device" with claims it will open black holes.

Last year, Professor Brian Cox of Manchester University told the UK Telegraph that LHC scientists had received threatening emails and phone calls demanding that the experiment be halted.

But Prof Cox, ex-keyboardist for 1990's pop group D:REAM, dismissed the hysteria in rock-star style.

"Anyone who thinks the LHC will destroy the world is a tw--," he said.

The LHC is set to start up again next month.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 pm 
Posting Freak

here is a strange perspective... not so strange when you consider the source... but still an interesting perspective that points to "waves" of energy and "time warps" ... to discern for yourself.

Mysterious Sun Gate ‘Time Wave’ Blacks Out South America
Submitted by AEONIA on November 13, 2009 - 6:23pm

Reprinted from www.WhatDoesItMean.com
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An interesting report circulating in the Kremlin today is claiming that the massive power blackout that hit South America this past week was due to a ‘Time Wave’ that emanated from the mysterious Bolivian Andes region called Tiahuanaco where the mysterious 10 ton “Gateway of the Sun” monolithic (carved from a single block of Andesite granite) [photo top left] is located and was ‘triggered’ by an ‘anomalous event’ at the World's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator, Large Hadron Collider (LHC) [photo 2nd left], in Switzerland run by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and ‘rippled through’ the thousands of ancient pyramid complexes located throughout Brazil and other countries of South America.

[Note: Time Waves as refereed to in these reports are more commonly known in the Western World as gravitational waves which are fluctuations in the curvature of spacetime.]

According to these reports, the CERN scientists at the Large Hadron Collider began a series of experiments on November 1st (2009) in preparation for the restarting of operations when they “shockingly” discovered that their testing was distorting our Earth’s magnetic field and had “shot off” a “Time Wave” towards the core of our Planet that their tracking showed “veered exactly” towards the ‘Sun Gate’ high in the Bolivian Andes Mountains.

Most unfortunately, however, was when the initial ‘Time Wave’ spawned by the LHC ‘erupted’ from the ‘Sun Gate’ and headed out towards the space above South America it (literally) ‘glanced into’ the path of an Iberworld Airbus A330-300 flown by Air Comet which was ready to begin its descent into Santa Cruz, Bolivia but then found itself ‘instantly and mysteriously’ over the skies of Santa Cruz, Spain over 5,500 miles (8,900 km) away. [Note: All 170 passengers and the crew of flight A7-301were safe and after 17 hours on the ground in Spain departed back to Bolivia where they arrived safe and sound.]

After this mysterious event CERN scientists shut down the LHC blaming their failed experiment on a bird dropping a piece of bread onto outdoor machinery, after which their Director for Research and Scientific Computing, Sergio Bertolucci, warned that the titanic LHC machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or “unknown unknowns” such as an “extra dimension”.

But, even after shutting down the LHC the “dimensional distortions” created in South America by this ‘Time Wave’ continued to felt and led to the “Gateway of the Sun” monolith sending out what Russian scientists have likened to a “digital communication” towards the thousands of Pyramids in Brazil and other “ancient sites” throughout the Andes Region of South America and leading to the massive power outage that plunged tens-of-millions into darkness.

Brazilian government officials in seeking to hide the true cause of this massive power outage had originally blamed it on “atmospheric discharges related to strong rain and wind”, a claim immediately shot down by State prosecutors who are demanding the public be told the truth before the week is out.

Even worse for these regions in South America, these reports continue, is that the ‘effects’ of this ‘Time Wave’ may be ‘far from over’, according to Russian scientists who have noted a marked increase in seismic activity throughout the locations of the most ancient cities in Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina.

The latest of these ancient cities to be hit by the effects of this ‘Time Wave’ are the pre-Inca ruins located near Calama on the banks of the river Loa which was struck today by a powerful 6.5 magnitude earthquake, and the Bolivian regions of Tiahuanaco struck by a 5.8 magnitude trembler shortly thereafter.

Not being widely known to most peoples in the West is that the America’s have one of the largest concentrations of ancient sacred sites and pyramids in the World, especially in Brazil where in 1996 the oldest of these structures were discovered and dated to have been built centuries before the great pyramids in Egypt.

Unlike their Egyptian counterparts however, the builders of the pyramids in the America’s are not known, and in the case of the 12 Brazilian pyramids lying near the Peruvian Andes Mountains (the longest and among the oldest mountains in the World) still unexplored.

Even more interesting to note about the ancient origins of the peoples of South America is the base root of all of their languages being tied to Europe in what many Russian historians categorize as the Antediluvian “pre-flood” period of human civilization before the last great cataclysmic changes to our Earth took place an estimated 5,000 years ago.

Now with the age of the South America Andes region known, and being combined with the thousands of ancient pyramids and cities built there (with a precision we are still unable to match in our modern times) many Russian historians have long theorized that these great mountains became the home of the most advanced members of the pre-flood civilization who had fled there when our Earth last overturned itself.

Even more interesting to note are those theories that state that the ancient survivors of these cataclysmic Earth changes set up a ‘warning system’ throughout South America (its vast Amazon region known to be the “lungs of our World”) that is connected to our entire Planet to forewarn future generations of human kind when these horrors would be visited upon our species once again. And their ‘method’ of establishing this ‘warning system’, and encoding the memories of our Earth’s most ancient past, was through the building of pyramids, all around the Globe, of silicon rich stones such as granite and sandstone.

Not known to many is that the basis of our present modern technological age is our Earth’s most common metalloid, silicon, the second most abundant element after oxygen on our Planet that makes up fully 25.7% of our Earth’s crust, and which without we would not have glass, concrete, cement or any electrical device, especially computers. Even more importantly, the ability of silicon to both store and transmit power are termed vital to our Planets long-term survival against the ravages that nearly two centuries of using fossil fuels has visited upon us all.

What is not known to our scientists of today is how powerful this ancient ‘silicon warning system’ actually is, or how much of it is still intact. But now, after it’s being struck by this new “Time Wave” there are fearful glimpses, indeed, of the unimaginable power still latent within it. To what purpose does it hold for our present World? That is not known by the scientists of today, but only by those of the long ago yesterdays of our human past who have through the centuries warned of the things to come.

Much too sadly there are too few left to heed the ancient warnings, let alone act to protect themselves from the catastrophic horrors to come.

But, for those seeking the truest knowledge of these things they should start re-learning how to listen to the rocks, a suggestion that the vast majority of these peoples will most certainly scoff and ridicule at, while at the same time listening to their music playing on their ‘modified rocks’ for hearing they call radios, or ‘modified rocks’ for viewing they call television, or the ‘modified rocks’ for writing they call computers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

http://www.planetnetopia.com/videos/id_754/

Quote:
Possibly the most important video to date.
Large Hadron Collider ( LHC )

The Large Hadron Collider is the largest and most complex scientific instrument ever built and the highest energy particle accelerator in the world. The accelerator is located 100 m underground and runs through both French and Swiss territory. ( 27km circumference)

Year 2008 marks the culmination of 20 years of work by over 8000 scientists thousands of engineers, technicians and support staff from over 80 different countries.
Some critics say that this could create a black hole and could be the end of the world..
The first attempt starts on the 10th September 2008..!(just a test run, the main collision with full power will happen in end of October).

This video is done by Chris Mann,

CERN- European Organization for Nuclear Research
Category: Science & Technology
Tags: large hadron collider LHC cern C.E.R.N particle accelerator proton big bang largest experiment black hole computer science engineering physical

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:58 am 
Posting Freak

For what it is worth...I do know that Athena's group spends a lot of time and energy trying to destroy this..............which upon further reflection is making feel that if that is the case...I must protect it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:
For what it is worth...I do know that Athena's group spends a lot of time and energy trying to destroy this..............which upon further reflection is making feel that if that is the case...I must protect it.

You are infected by your practition of the past which haunts you now. You understand it to be something that was ultimately not for the good of your personal wholeness and unity yet you are unable to let it go so easily and it is a beacon for how you view what it is you think you 'need' to do.

In this sense it has become a polarised thing where in order to free yourself from the damage of personalities you are attracted to what you think is the opposite of them.
What you are not seeing is that until you learn to stand on your own two feet and connect with The One First Source you will continue to seek enlightenment from those outside yourself and remoan fixated on the practices of duality.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you for that insight Watcher....truly wonderful how by swimming in the flow....resonation to the First Source comes from within ...albeit guided by a nudge from another....and in return....you must be very careful to not be seduced by your ego into thinking ....and we both know you do....know it all......for are you Watcher as Observer....or Watcher as Judge.......for one path leads to diamonds and pearls and the other.....not for me to pronounce sentence...... I like the fact that you are engaged here and hope that your Wingmaker is enough in control of the drivers seat for you to make it cause I think the Whole is better with you then without you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:14 pm 
Posting Freak

If all goes to plan, beams of particles will begin whizzing around the LHC on Friday evening for the first time since last year's explosion

A giant scientific instrument that was designed to recreate the big bang but blew itself up in the process will be back in business on Friday.

Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Cern, the nuclear research organisation near Geneva, aim to have beams of subatomic particles whizzing around the machine on Friday evening, and will begin smashing them together soon after.

The first collisions will mark the end of a long and frustrating period for the researchers, who waited eight years for the machine to be built only to see it explode shortly after being switched on in September last year. Repairs and a new safety system cost an estimated £24m.

The machine, which occupies a 27km tunnel 100m beneath the French-Swiss border, will probe some of the deepest mysteries of the universe by crashing subatomic particles into one another at close to the speed of light.

The collisions are expected to reveal tantalising signs of new physics that could include extra dimensions of space and "supersymmetry", a theory that calls for every particle in the universe to have an invisible partner.

Scientists also hope the machine will finally discover the elusive Higgs boson, aka the God particle, which imbues other particles with mass. It may also expose the nature of dark matter, a mysterious, invisible material that stretches across the cosmos and collects around galaxies.

The £6bn machine was shut down last year after a spark caused by faulty wiring tore a hole in the collider and released liquid helium, wrecking surrounding equipment and encasing it in a layer of ice. Engineers have spent the past year checking the wiring in the rest of the machine and installing safety measures to prevent another catastrophe.

Work on the machine was interrupted earlier this month when a short circuit took out an electrical substation. The incident was blamed on a piece of baguette dropped by a passing bird.

The first collisions will be at low energies but will give scientists working on the machine's four giant detectors their first real data to work on.

Two beams of subatomic particles called protons, travelling in opposite directions around the tunnel, will be accelerated to almost the speed of light. At four points around the ring the beams will cross over, slamming the protons into each other head-on. The violent impacts will release fleeting bursts of energy that will recreate in microcosm the conditions that existed only a fraction of a second after the big bang.

Lyn Evans, who has overseen the construction of the LHC for the past 15 years, said Cern hoped to get two beams of protons circulating in the machine on Friday evening. "Then we just have to steer them into one another," he said. Collisions are expected to reach an energy of 2.2 trillion electronvolts by Christmas, enough for the LHC to take the title of the most powerful particle collider in the world.

By January, the machine should be running with at least three times as much energy as the current world-leading particle smasher, the Tevatron at Fermilab near Chicago.

"It's been a frustrating time, but what we do know is that the machine works beautifully," Evans said. "By Christmas, I expect we will take the high-energy frontier, if only by a whisker."

Cern engineers have already sent beams of particles half way around the machine. Their first goal later this week will be to circulate two beams of protons at low energy, the stage they reached this time last year before the machine exploded.

The first low-energy collisions will give scientists a chance to check the machine is working properly and ensure its detectors are recording the beautiful streaks of subatomic debris created when the particles crash into one another.

The machine will close for a couple of weeks over Christmas while engineers finish installing safety measures to prevent the machine exploding again when it is running at higher energies next year.

Jim Virdee, a physicist at Imperial College, London, and spokesman for the machine's giant CMS (Compact Muon Solenoid) detector, has spent the past year calibrating the detector by watching high-energy particles in cosmic rays hurtle through it.

"There's a mood of great anticipation here. We're cautiously optimistic and looking forward to finally getting going," he said. "We will soon be making great inroads into new territory. We'll be looking for new things, but what we find depends on how kind nature is to us."

Some scientists are relying on the LHC to pull physics out of at least a decade in the doldrums. While theoretical physicists have pushed ahead with string theory and other models that describe the particles and forces of nature, experiments to prove any of them right or wrong have been lacking.

Last year, an American court dismissed a legal challenge that claimed the LHC might destroy the planet by creating a black hole or a clump of matter known as a strangelet. This year, physicists at the Niels Bohr Institute proposed an even more extraordinary possibility. Their calculations suggested that the long-sought Higgs boson was so abhorrent to nature that any machine that tried to make it would be "sabotaged" from the future. Few scientists are losing sleep over the prospect.

"We are absolutely and totally confident that the machine is perfectly safe, just as we were last year," said Evans. "And i'm not at all worried about the it being destroyed by its own future.

[link to www.guardian.co.uk]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm 
Posting Freak

I think of all the money spent on this ridiculous machine when so many all over the planet who could of used some money and benefited more.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

True enuff but still money isnt everything and we dont know that this project isnt something Fifteen got together as part of the BST Prog desinged as a way of avoiding the Animus threat....

:shock:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:49 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:
Thank you for that insight Watcher....truly wonderful how by swimming in the flow....resonation to the First Source comes from within ...albeit guided by a nudge from another....and in return....you must be very careful to not be seduced by your ego into thinking ....and we both know you do....know it all......for are you Watcher as Observer....or Watcher as Judge.......for one path leads to diamonds and pearls and the other.....not for me to pronounce sentence...... I like the fact that you are engaged here and hope that your Wingmaker is enough in control of the drivers seat for you to make it cause I think the Whole is better with you then without you.

Watch This Space

:shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next