WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Large Hadron Collider
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:57 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

FS, (the collective) would have the final say, if the HLC was to blow

I doubt it will be any evidence for you to consider if indeed the HLC did not explode - that you will see this as being therefore acceptable and supported by "FS The Collective"

Perhaps it is not something to fear. A mother bear will defend her young agressively even when a threat is precieved - it doesn;t have to be real.
We [the transformed] are not anywhere near as reactionary - or emotionally driven by what we think might be happening which is then incorperated into belief systems and regurgitated as 'truth and love'
This type of discipline requires reacquainting our unity with First Source and is worthwhile trusting in.

Source Intelligence is, in effect, the "scientist" who oversees the Grand Experiment and establishes the criteria, selects the variables, monitors the results, and evaluates the alternative outcomes in the laboratory of time and space.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 am 
Posting Freak

That this is being monitored by First Source is good enough for me.....am sensing very strongly that something "magical" is going to occur....that will alter more then one scientist's outlook and destiny as to this project......FS is not a collective William ....that you are seeing it that way further evidence of your fragmentation that effects your viewing only....as you are not yet a participant....and will not be until you get past this....temporary block.....that you do not even see....that has you stuck and becoming like a broken record....repeating yourself.....thinking yourself transformed.....even further evidence to just how tricky the HMS can be as to self delusion.....James has sent you the Golden Compass....pick it up and use it....best advice as a friend i can give to you who refuses to listen and learn ...but is content to just watch.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well Mark, FS is a collective, and we are contributing to its wholeness - expanding IT and enhancing it every moment when we are BEing our Self... and not trying to imitate others. Once we "plug" back in to ITs consciousness and are getting a wholeness perspective, IT is magnified and we are that more energized.

I am satisfied that everything is as it should be ... there really are no mistakes and I can adapt easily with that perspective, no matter what happens :D

First Source

First Source is the primal source from which all existence is ultimately linked. It is sometimes referred to as the Body of the Collective God. It represents the overarching consciousness of all things unified. This includes pain, joy, suffering, light, love, darkness, fear; all expressions and conditions are integrated and purposeful in the context of First Source. IT encompasses all things and unifies them in an all-inclusive consciousness that evolves and grows in a similar manner to how each individuated spirit evolves and grows

First Source is not a manifestation, but rather a consciousness that inhabits all time, space, energy, matter, form, intent; as well as all non-time, non-space, non-matter, non-energy, non-form, and non-intent. It is the only consciousness that unifies all states of being into one Being. And this Being is First Source. It is a growing, expanding, and inexplicable consciousness that organizes the collective experience of all states of being into a coherent plan of creation; expansion and colonization into the realms of creation; and the inclusion of creation into Source Reality -- the home of First Source.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:44 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Markzorb:...FS is not a collective William ....that you are seeing it that way further evidence of your fragmentation

William: markzorb - I was quoting another forum member - that you didn't see this is evidence that you have allowed yourself to 'have a problem' with me, or who it is you think I am.
Focus on your own journey into mastership.

Post subject: Large Hadron Collider
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
well Mark, FS is a collective.....

fŠ=all the sovereign integrals.

The Large Hadron Collider.....

Quote:
The Hierarchy doesn’t concern itself about the monetary system as long as the technology required for the Grand Portal continues to receive investment (and it will).

.....takes money and time in MEST.

Patience pays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_niy2ZM5Jo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Hmm...so together ALL the SI's comprise the FS......need to process and digest this,,,,is causing a bit of indigestion,,,,do not wish to have a problem with you William....but i do have a problem with the protocols which you seem to be a fan of...need to digest this also.....what is going down smoothly is i know i will process and integrate and accomplish both....,,,of this i have no doubt....am resonating to ...it does not matter how often you get it wrong just so that in the end you get it right.....and that you never ever quit until this is accomplished.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Plug in...plug out...do not fixate on anything that does not fully resonate as Whole...walk run stumble fall pick yourself up and begin again....protocols wrong William...and they can not be allowed to be part of what First Source is. in the future Now and not to have a problem with you but do YOU understand this is not going to be tolerated and or allowed..other then as a memory of what should NEVER AGAIN come to pass .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
well Mark, FS is a collective, and we are contributing to its wholeness - expanding IT and enhancing it every moment when we are BEing our Self... and not trying to imitate others. Once we "plug" back in to ITs consciousness and are getting a wholeness perspective, IT is magnified and we are that more energized.

I am satisfied that everything is as it should be ... there really are no mistakes and I can adapt easily with that perspective, no matter what happens :D

First Source

First Source is the primal source from which all existence is ultimately linked. It is sometimes referred to as the Body of the Collective God. It represents the overarching consciousness of all things unified. This includes pain, joy, suffering, light, love, darkness, fear; all expressions and conditions are integrated and purposeful in the context of First Source. IT encompasses all things and unifies them in an all-inclusive consciousness that evolves and grows in a similar manner to how each individuated spirit evolves and grows

First Source is not a manifestation, but rather a consciousness that inhabits all time, space, energy, matter, form, intent; as well as all non-time, non-space, non-matter, non-energy, non-form, and non-intent. It is the only consciousness that unifies all states of being into one Being. And this Being is First Source. It is a growing, expanding, and inexplicable consciousness that organizes the collective experience of all states of being into a coherent plan of creation; expansion and colonization into the realms of creation; and the inclusion of creation into Source Reality -- the home of First Source.

What I really love about FS is that it is the collective and everything and no-things otherwise and anything or no-thing I haven t comprehended yet. In other words no being like Anu or otherwise could ever play the role of FS let alone comprehend the extent of what FS is . Which means even his deception which some of us have learned from is so minor and trivial to ever think of him as being anything called powerful. These scientists are taking the long way home through their intellect thinking it superior when in their hearts they already know . Its time to stop wasting so much by looking to externals and stupid experiments like this costly and wasteful one. Some do know otherwise and their time is coming to show it simply for all to share in or at least those open to it in transparency and honesty. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Large Hadron Collider
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Hmm...so together ALL the SI's comprise the FS......need to process and digest this,,,,is causing a bit of indigestion.....

Yes markzorb, sticks in one's craw, however.....

Quote:
The belief systems upon earth will undergo calamitous change following the discovery of the Grand Portal as the new sciences - above all, particle physics and molecular biology – begin to dramatically restructure the social institutions of religion, government, education, and culture. This is the discovery that humanity has been evolving towards for the past 11,000 years.

I am here to help in this discovery. If you apply these materials in your own life, you are as well.

From my world to yours,

James

http://www.wingmakers.com/creator.html

Shayalana wrote:
.....Its time to stop wasting so much by looking to externals and stupid experiments like this costly and wasteful one.....

..... an individual does not require another big bang to realise this.

Humanity as a whole does and science will provide the irrefutable proof.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:

Quote:
The belief systems upon earth will undergo calamitous change following the discovery of the Grand Portal as the new sciences - above all, particle physics and molecular biology – begin to dramatically restructure the social institutions of religion, government, education, and culture. This is the discovery that humanity has been evolving towards for the past 11,000 years.

I am here to help in this discovery. If you apply these materials in your own life, you are as well.

From my world to yours,

James

http://www.wingmakers.com/creator.html

Am thinking to myself....We are the Grand Portal in the sense.....that those of US that undergo the Transformation will live a very long time in the physical body....not aging but getting younger until we stabalize...for myself am hearing 37...indefinitely....in 2080 i will look and feel 37 but will have been here well into the 100's....and i will not be alone in this phenomenom which will motivate many scientists to look into why....may not be the full Grand Portal but is most definitely related am hearing within myself....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

James mentioned in the PCI -A2 that each of us are a portal
into the immortal world of the Sovereign Integral ...

Each individual is a portal unto themselves,
and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds
of the Sovereign Integral,

and science has stated that there is no reason
that the body can not self generate damaged parts
and live for hundreds of years ...

so yes, I am quite open to that possibility too :D
along with the option that is available to the transformed who can,
at will, shift their model of existence, from student-teacher/saviorship to
Mastership, as well as the Synthesis model of existence :wink:

The time has come to integrate the dominant model of the hierarchy (evolution/saviorship)
with the dominant model of Source Intelligence (transformation/mastership).
This integration can only be achieved at the level of the entity.
It cannot occur within the context of a human instrument or an aspect of the hierarchy.
Only the entity -- the wholeness of inter-dimensional sovereignty imbued with Source
Intelligence -- can facilitate and fully experience the integration of these two models of existence.

This form of integration occurs when the entity fully explores the two models and
develops a synthesis model that positions saviorship as an internal role of the entity to
"save" itself, and not rely upon externals to perform this liberating task. This act of
self-sufficiency begins to integrate the saviorship idea with the mastership realization. The
next step is to integrate the time-based incremental progress of the evolutionary model
with the realization-based acceptance of the transformation model. This is done when the
entity is thoroughly convinced that experience and utilization of its wholeness can only
occur when it is completely detached from the various structures of the hierarchy.

2nd Philo - Shifting Models of Existence

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
James mentioned in the PCI -A2 that each of us are a portal
into the immortal world of the Sovereign Integral ...

Each individual is a portal unto themselves,
and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds
of the Sovereign Integral,

and science has stated that there is no reason
that the body can not self generate damaged parts
and live for hundreds of years ...

so yes, I am quite open to that possibility too :D
along with the option that is available to the transformed who can,
at will, shift their model of existence, from student-teacher/saviorship to
Mastership, as well as the Synthesis model of existence :wink:

The time has come to integrate the dominant model of the hierarchy (evolution/saviorship)
with the dominant model of Source Intelligence (transformation/mastership).
This integration can only be achieved at the level of the entity.
It cannot occur within the context of a human instrument or an aspect of the hierarchy.
Only the entity -- the wholeness of inter-dimensional sovereignty imbued with Source
Intelligence -- can facilitate and fully experience the integration of these two models of existence.

This form of integration occurs when the entity fully explores the two models and
develops a synthesis model that positions saviorship as an internal role of the entity to
"save" itself, and not rely upon externals to perform this liberating task. This act of
self-sufficiency begins to integrate the saviorship idea with the mastership realization. The
next step is to integrate the time-based incremental progress of the evolutionary model
with the realization-based acceptance of the transformation model. This is done when the
entity is thoroughly convinced that experience and utilization of its wholeness can only
occur when it is completely detached from the various structures of the hierarchy.

I want to share this because it is relevant here. I met with my friend yesterday and he said the most important thing is the perception that our psyche has about its Self (all lifetimes included). He said this is within the area of the subconscious. Apparently when we leave the body, however we perceive our Self, is what will shape the (if, how, who and form of future embodiments). The more labels, whatever form they might be, the more limitations we put on Self. The goal here is, to be a UNIVERSAL BE-ing free from what he called “partitioning” (I am this/that definitions). It makes me think of the butterfly analogy. We are supposed to leave here ready to fly into our ascension, uninhibited by attachments to labels and perceptions of limitation. And yes, we are not going to find this truth outside of us. No one does it for us. It’s an inside job. It is about seeing our Self in wholeness, BE-ing wholeness, extending wholeness, perceiving wholeness and perfection as a reality.

Oh, and the whole reason I was prompted to respond to this post was the word “portal”. He said the word Chakra was changed from its original word spelled another way, which means portal.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Kimberlee for that perspective, however I do not see "death" as a portal ... it is simply a "waiting period" for those who need more time in the MEST to discover their true identity and to realize it, which will tear down any walls allowing for a wholeness perspective.

James says that whatever consciousness we have obtained in this life, is carried over by the entity into "death" ... and there is nothing to be gained while in this condition, because what we "gain" is gained by experience ... this is all we can be said to KNOW . I have no doubts that our "previous" lives will be made known to us in death, but they are not part of our consciousness in our new incarnation ... I agree that they are stored in our sub-conscious (by the Phantom Core) and that the Entity consciousness is aware of them, but without the "transformational" experience that makes the entity's consciousness comprehendable to the Human mind, we do not have access to these "memories" ... and have to start from square one again ... which for most of us is a good thing, if our present BS is out of alignment.

here are some snips that may give us a broader understanding of "death"

It is not as if humans are in the prison and then upon death they break out and go directly to an enlightened state enjoying the fruits of heaven. No, the consciousness that you express in this world will accompany you into the next dimension. A human is equally capable of leaving the prison as an entity in the interdimensional domain; remember equality and oneness is not a condition of environment or vibratory domain. A-9 PCI

Jesus manifested on Earth to teach humans of his era that death was not real. That God was not out there, but within the individual – every individual was equal in their standing; that the human race was a victim of enslavement to the Money Power Grid, and until humanity would rise up in the self-expression of its spiritual nature, it would remain a puppet of the powerful. And so it has. A-24 PCI

Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but includes the emotions and HMS, and that this human instrument is componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.

Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.
A-2 PCI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Oh yes...Chakra ... you may want to ponder this ... snipped from the A-13 of the PCI

Kundalini is a complex system of energy manipulation within the human instrument culminating in enlightenment of the mind. It is a system of ascension where a teacher who knows how to activate the kundalini helps the student orchestrate their chakra or energy system. Well, what is energy? In the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral there is no energy. There is no fluctuation of energy. There is no yin-yang of energy. Energy is a concept of the mind. So those who spend endless hours working with energy, where has it taken you?

Energy exists in the HMS. It is real in the physical world. It is indisputably a part of the human instrument, and yet, the Sovereign Integral is constant, aware, awake, observant, alive, infinite, and, as odd as it may seem, it is not energy. It is not of energy. It does not require energy. It is not existent because of energy. Before there was energy there was the Sovereign Integral. Before there was a Human Mind System, there was the Sovereign Integral.

You might say, “Okay, but doesn’t the practice of kundalini (or any other legitimate ascension practice) accelerate my ability to understand the Sovereign Integral?” And my answer would be a qualified, “yes,” but only to the degree you are willing to release what you have learned and establish a new First Point that doesn’t include separation or complexity. Once you have invested yourself in a proficiency rank, accrued your expertise, are proceeding to become a teacher, you are in danger of being attached to the irrelevant and obsolete, and these can become like vines that cling to you and constrict your flexibility of movement to the new era in which we now move and have Our Being.

Let me be clear, for those who believe that a master can pronounce special words to them, as in the case of Deeksha (related to kundalini), and by these very words, cause them to be magnetically drawn to enlightenment, they are deluded. If someone believes they are enlightened by reading any book, they are deluded. If someone believes they can repeat a mantra and they are enlightened, they are deluded.

I am not trying to be confrontational here, but the simple facts are that billions of people on this planet are deluded in their practice of spirituality, the occult, religion, and yes, even science. They practice what they believe will move them closer to truth, when they themselves are truth, and their practice only creates thicker walls between awareness and truth. The era of transparency and expansion is all about bringing walls down. It is not about the absorption of more knowledge and information.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Oh yes...Chakra ... you may want to ponder this ... snipped from the A-13 of the PCI

I am not trying to be confrontational here, but the simple facts are that billions of people on this planet are deluded in their practice of spirituality, the occult, religion, and yes, even science. They practice what they believe will move them closer to truth, when they themselves are truth, and their practice only creates thicker walls between awareness and truth. The era of transparency and expansion is all about bringing walls down. It is not about the absorption of more knowledge and information.

I absolutely agree. Thanks for sharing that!

Kimberlee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:24 pm 
Posting Freak

I had a "death" experience passing out in the Barnegat Bay many years ago. 1966 to be exact.....remember quite well being free of the physical body and being alive in Spirit form....did not like being pulled back here as everything seemed more alive there ...had a clear sense afterwards that henceforth my job was somehow to incorporate the 2...."dying" is much easier then living......but we remain conscious no matter what the form we inhabit.....am sensing very strongly once we fully Transform....there are no limits as to the time we can spend here .....am hearing within time as to the aging process not only stops but reverses itself......just realized We came from the future back in time to not only prove this as True...but to give birth to ourselves.....is like we are now here but are also there calling us forward breathing Life into the present it truly is.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:36 am 
Posting Freak

Thanx starduster its where I am at too. It is very simple. Love you sister. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:45 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

We are supposed to leave here ready to fly into our ascension, uninhibited by attachments to labels and perceptions of limitation. And yes, we are not going to find this truth outside of us. No one does it for us. It’s an inside job. It is about seeing our Self in wholeness, BE-ing wholeness, extending wholeness, perceiving wholeness and perfection as a reality.

I understand the WingMakers Materials are supporting this understanding of BEing 'wholeness' and extending this INTO the Universe through the collective expresssion of this transforming information. "Flying into our ascension" is an interesting perception - indeed - it is likely any perception could be seen by the perciever as 'limiting' - indeed - 'limiting' is itself a label.
I am not convinced that there is really such a place as 'outside of us' which in itself sounds like a perception and a label of limitation...

The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If I designed you to take you on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I certainly would not construct your entire universe into one vast and intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of my creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential learning.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 am 
Posting Freak

The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world. A2 PCI

The Earth is not shifting to a new dimension in order to raise its consciousness and ascend to a higher state. Nor are the fortunate few going to be swept along because they did something better than others and therefore they are the chosen. We, as a human family, are being prepared to live as Sovereign Integrals upon Earth. Will this happen in 2012? No. A3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ascension came along, not so much from religion, but rather spiritual-mystic sources, and posited that humans did not need to be passive in the application of faith, but rather they could ascend to the Source. In other words, instead of waiting for God to come to you, you could go to God. Humans, under the proper tutelage of masters could learn how to ascend and attain the Godhood, and become a master of their own, serving God and His universe as an emissary of the Light.

Religion and spirituality really had the same idea, the only difference was that religion used passive faith while spirituality used active practices. The First Point of ascension is the yearning for a Source outside the Self, hence division and disconnection. Any First Point that begins in separation is pulled into the Human Mind System’s gravitational field and is lost in the deceptions therein.

Thus, ascension is not an aspect of the Sovereign Integral state. As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions. While ascension’s First Point is: I am not equal to my Source, my Source is outside of me therefore I need to ascend to it in order to become a greater being more worthy of love and light.

Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe, residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well. If you believe you are in the process of ascending, ask yourself the questions: Where I am ascending to? How do I know that that endpoint is not of the Human Mind System? Are my mental pictures of ascension based on my own experience or have they been downloaded from the information and knowledge systems of humanity – in the other words, the unconscious domain?

All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.
A7 PCI

Post subject: The Large Hadron Collider is powered UP
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

At 5.00 am on the morning of Sunday 28th February 2010, the LHC was turned on.....again.

IT effected ALL in many ways.

Maybe your cooker exploded.

Maybe it helped to facilitate your seventh sense.

Whatever, the CHEF was enhanced.

Post subject: Re: The Large Hadron Collider is powered UP
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Russell wrote:
At 5.00 am on the morning of Sunday 28th February 2010, the LHC was turned on.....again.

IT effected ALL in many ways.

Maybe your cooker exploded.

Maybe it helped to facilitate your seventh sense.

Whatever, the CHEF was enhanced.

Oh, is that why I had such an interesting day...contacted by someone who mysteriously was guided to call me...and neither of us know how in the world my phone number ended up in his contacts? Not only that, but he contacted (by guidance again) another person who mysteriously found her phone number into his contacts. Hmmmm. I will be speaking with her tomorrow.

Hugs,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 am 
Posting Freak

(March 19) -- From broken down to record breaking, the Large Hadron Collider -- the world's largest, most expensive particle accelerator -- just achieved yet another milestone on the quest to discover the secrets of the physical universe.

Today, scientists at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN, proudly announced they had circulated the highest energy particle beams ever produced by humans around the LHC, and on their first attempt, no less.

"It was incredible. I really didn't expect it to go," said Mike Lamont, the head of LHC machine operations, in a video posted on the CERN Web site. "Astounding. I mean, I don't think anyone in their wildest dreams expected us to go to 3.5 TeV. I think to do that on the first try just shows us what a beautiful machine we've got here."
The Large Hadron Collider
Sean Gallup, Getty Images
The Large Hadron Collider, also known as the "big bang machine," set a new energy record on Friday, packing a 3.5-trillion electron-volt punch, according to scientists at the European Organization for Nuclear Research.

The measurement Lamont refers to, "TeV," stands for "tera-electron volts," a physics term that describes the extremely small amount of kinetic energy one particle gains when it is accelerated. In reaching the new level of 3.5 TeV early this morning, the LHC bested its own previous world record of 0.18 TeV, achieved in November. By contrast, 1 TeV is equal to the energy produced by a flying mosquito.

In two years, CERN scientists aim to accelerate beams of protons at twice as much energy around the LHC, a 17-mile-long underground ring located beneath the Swiss-French border near the city of Geneva.

"A full 7 TeV beam contains as much energy as a Royal Navy aircraft carrier steaming at 12 knots," says Lewis Page at The Register. "Once the beams are up, that energy has to go somewhere in the end: If a single magnet were to fail, for instance, a terrific blast of energy would leave the Collider's ring at that point with consequences much the same as if HMS Invincible had suddenly popped out of nowhere and rammed the tunnel."

Acceleration is only the first part of the much grander experimental process, however, as CERN scientists then point the beams toward one another inside the ring to create a collision, which in turn will produce double the amount of energy of each individual beam. The first collisions of the two 3.5 TeV beams (a 7 TeV total) are set to take place in the coming weeks, according to CERN via ZDNet.

When CERN scientists finally achieve their goal of colliding two 7 TeV beams together next year, they hope to observe in microcosm the same conditions that existed immediately following the "big bang," the widely held theory that the universe emerged from a single, unimaginably violent expansion of particles from one superdense, superhot state some 12 billion to 15 billion years ago.

"As the universe cooled and the temperature fell below a critical value, an invisible force field called the 'Higgs field' was formed together with the associated 'Higgs boson' [particle]," notes CERN's Web site. "The problem is that no one has ever observed the Higgs boson in an experiment to confirm the theory."

One of CERN's ultimate objectives for the LHC is to use it to definitively answer whether such a particle exists or not, which would result in either the confirmation or refutation of the theoretical building blocks of all modern physics. However, the implications of locating the so-called "God particle" have proven to be highly unsettling to some in both the public and scientific spheres.

A widely disseminated and erroneous fear is that the LHC could produce a black hole capable of destroying the Earth. Several individuals have even filed lawsuits against CERN in a bid to stop work on the Large Hadron Collider for this very reason.

In addition, since its construction began in 1995, the LHC has been beset by numerous unforeseen technical obstacles, glitches and bizarre moments of misfortune that have added at least $40 million to its total cost of $4.3 billion, reports the Telegraph.

The list of errors is as long as it is strange: In 2005, a technician was killed by a falling crane. In 2007, "there was a serious failure in a high-pressure test" of three focusing magnets inside the LHC. Finally booted up in October 2008, the LHC was quickly shut down again just a few weeks later after an underground tunnel ruptured, flooding the area with a ton of liquid helium and causing crucial magnets to overheat and fail. In 2009, more leaks were found, further delaying the project's timeline.

That same year, one CERN scientist made headlines after being arrested and charged with "criminal association with a terrorist enterprise," in connection with al-Qaida. Finally, less than a month later, a random bird somehow managed to drop a "bit of baguette" into the machine, causing it to overheat and shut down.

The sheer number and variety of problems eventually led some in the scientific press to speculate that a force from the future or God himself was deliberately sabotaging the Large Hadron Collider to prevent it from unleashing a great catastrophe via its experiments.

However, since being turned back on in November, the LHC has performed "almost flawlessly," according to The Associated Press.

The latest energy achievement also kicks off what is to be the LHC's longest period of continual operation. CERN says it will remain on and accelerating for the next 18 to 24 months. By the end of 2010, however, it will be shut down for a short period of maintenance. And then again, in 2011, it will be turned off for a whole year to undergo more extensive repairs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 pm 
Posting Freak

2:30am EST :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

In the Energetic Heart e-paper James writes about the Higgs boson. It is interesting that both the Fermilab and the Hadron Collider are both looking for the God particle.

"The idea of multiple Higgs bosons is supported by results gathered by the DZero experiment at the Tevatron particle accelerator, operated by Fermilab in Illinois, US."
[url]news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10313875.stm[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:50 am 
Posting Freak

WE HAVE SOUND : Large Hadron Collider: scientists create sound of ‘God Particle’

Sounds set to be made by the subatomic ‘God’ particle at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) have been simulated by scientists aiming to make the £6bn experiment more accessible

The LHC Sound project aims to allow physicists at Cern in Geneva to ‘listen’ to the data in order to more easily identify the crucial ‘Higgs boson’ particle.

Finding the Higgs boson – also known as the God particle – is the primary aim of the LHC experiment because it will provide an insight into the nature of all matter.

LHC Sound, a collaboration of particle physicists, musicians and artists in London, has converted data expected from collisions into sounds in a process called sonification.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/larg ... ticle.html

Quote:
The data was provided by the LHC's Atlas experiment which includes a calorimeter measuring the energy from collisions. The note and pitch of the sound varies with the amount of energy recorded.

LHC Sound is planning live performances of the data during the summer but early simulations of the particles can be heard here. http://www.lhcsound.com/page_library/SoundsLibrary.html
Since there is no god particle, there is no sound from it, the title of this post and the article is misleading, the article itself is misleading. Another example of misdirection with physics based upon models and theories that do not reflect reality, the standard model has been wrong too many times.

Also note that these simulated sounds are only from the collisions and energy released, not actual sounds...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next