WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Large Hadron Collider
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:28 pm 

They are going to fire it up tonight :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yep... funny thing about CERN ... almost everyone you talk to about it say the same thing " it gives me a bad feeling" .... could we all be wrong? I am going to go have a look and see what color the Princeton egg is ... science is just not going to be satisfied till they blow up the planet.

its' a go... green http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

and so it begins: 1/20/2009 2:49 PM

BULLETIN -- CERN CIRCULATES FIRST BEAM THROUGH THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER BENEATH THE FRANCO-SWISS BORDER.

[link to twitter.com]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm 

Moonbeast wrote:
They are going to fire it up tonight :shock:

Speaking of that, here is another story about the risks of a Large Hardon Collider.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... break-your

:)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:42 am 
Posting Freak

Why watch empty space when through action you can participate in filling said space with the flow of compassion by just sharing the experience.....your need to be right all the time is a vacuum that keeps the Heart of the matter closed and allows your brilliant mind to over-ride all input. :arrow: /*\ .........It's a beautiful day and I hope all of us enjoy it....participating in whatever comes our way...and not just being a judgemental voyeur remote viewing another's space...................but as to the subject above....if Athena and her Coven ...want it destroyed...it must be good.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Why watch empty space when through action you can participate in filling said space with the flow of compassion by just sharing the experience.....your need to be right all the time is a vacuum that keeps the Heart of the matter closed and allows your brilliant mind to over-ride all input. :arrow: /*\ .........It's a beautiful day and I hope all of us enjoy it....participating in whatever comes our way...and not just being a judgemental voyeur remote viewing another's space...................but as to the subject above....if Athena and her Coven ...want it destroyed...it must be good.

Still giving your power away to her are you? :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

If being on the other side on this is giving my power away then the answer would be yes.....but if trying to protect this which she and her group want destroyed the answer is no.....and Iam going with the latter but shall scrutinize further what you are asking just in case there is some parasitic leetching going on,,,,as she does like to succubus ....but to be totally honest since i began to flow in compassion....her chords have not been able to get through the flow to bother me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:45 pm 
Posting Freak

What is telling ....about the laughing faces is ....they project your feelings of ego superiority....like you are laughing in if it were true that i were giving my power away to her..you would think that funny....and they demonstrate to me that despite the fact that you are a posting freak and a self imposed leader here who comments/channels on just about everything as your mind is advanced ...your Heart is lacking........ so .keep your approval ....cause the truth is you do not see me...and that is ok....for regardless as to whether you and I ever become friends....I from an detatched perspective love you unconditionally and am enjoying very much swimming in the flow of compassion that is open to all.....what is not funny Shay is you are more like Athena then you realize.....and if your first instinct here is to lash out and retaliate ,,instead of asking yourself is any part of what iam saying to you is true,....that would be pure June....and if that is the case....that which controls her would be feeding on you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster, I don't really think this Hadron whatchamacallit will blow up the planet. We still have the Grand Portal to discover in the next 70 years or so and I don't think a blown up earth is part of that plan. :wink: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:08 pm 
Posting Freak

yeah, that is what I keep telling myself about the inter net... it can't go down, or there won't be any place to post "new materials" ... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm 
Posting Freak

GENEVA - Scientists working on the world's largest atom smasher say they are now circulating beams of protons in opposite directions at the same time in the $10 billion machine after more than a year of repairs.

Steve Myers, the director for accelerators at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, says the development Monday brings the Large Hadron Collider closer to full operation.

The aim is to hurl protons into each other at close to the speed of light in order to simulate conditions shortly after the Big Bang - which scientists think marked the creation of the universe billions of years ago.

Scientists at the organization, known as CERN, hope this will help them to unravel the origins and the nature of matter itself.

LIVE FEED HERE: http://www.lhc-live.com/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

great pics and updates found here : http://lhcportal.com/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Breaking News ! Two circulating beams have created the first collisions at CERN's Large Hadron Collider. 13 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters (twitter)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 am 
Posting Freak

Makes me happy to see that more then one paying attention has chosen to become a Protector here as my sense is telling me that the discovery of the God particle WINGMAKERWILL go a long way towards the hierarchy getting onboard with the original plan and 70 years does sound about right as to the timing .....First Source very happy with this news.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:20 pm 
Posting Freak

LHC knocked out by ANOTHER power failure

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/02 ... ure_again/

'Birdy bread-bomber from the future' involved?

By Lewis Page • Get more from this author

Posted in Physics, 2nd December 2009 10:00 GMT

Free whitepaper – SPECjbb2005 performance and power consumption on Dell, HP, and IBM blade servers

Exclusive The Large Hadron Collider - most puissant particle-punisher ever assembled by the human race - has suffered another major power failure, knocking not only the atomsmasher itself but even its associated websites offline. The machine remains unserviceable at present. However its crucial cryogenics seem to have been unaffected, and no catastrophic damage is thought to have occurred.
The component believed to have downed the LHC

No baguette visible this time.

News of the outage emerged when keen amateur LHC-watchers (at independent site the LHC Portal) noticed that most of CERN's web presence related to the Collider had disappeared. Presently much of it returned, and with it came an official account of events released by control-room staff.

It appears that a failure occurred at 01:23 Swiss time this morning in an 18,000-volt power line at the Meyrin site above the mighty collider's subterranean circuit. This caused a power cut across the site, shutting down the main computer centre among other things and causing an abrupt cessation of operations.

However according to CERN controllers and the publicly-viewable web readouts (now back online) the LHC's magnets stayed chilled down to their operating temperature, just 1.9 degrees above absolute zero - colder than deep space. This is critical, as re-chilling the magnets had they warmed beyond a certain point would have been a lengthy and involved process.

"Diesels cut in OK" noted the controllers, adding that the Meyrin site is now drawing limited grid power from an alternative connection via the Prevessin site. The boffins don't anticipate resuming operations until at least 18:30 local time today. They later supplied the pic above of the faulty high-voltage component believed to have caused the problem.

The exact cause of the fault remains to be established, though in a machine so complex a lot of routine teething troubles are to be expected. However, with interest in the LHC so intense, colourful speculation is to be anticipated.

"Maybe it was a birdy bread-bomber from the future," jokes Chris Stephens of the LHC Portal - referring to the well-known wingnut theory that that the mere possibility of the LHC unmasking certain phenomena engenders forces which act backwards through time to sabotage it before this can happen.

We ourselves find it hard not to suspect the involvement of some pan-dimensional police force, seeking to prevent humanity acquiring parallel-universe portal capability before we're ready to use it responsibly. ®

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:52 am 
Posting Freak

Keeping this down has become a major part of the Shadow Wingmakers thing....and if this is what fuels their fire...let it occupy them as a distraction....cause regardless as to whether they are in this successful ...Victory has already been achieved....and this which we are all partaking in....just a play....albeit "serious"....the Wingmakers from our future NOW have opened the Grand Portal and we are passing through it to in a manner of speaking completing the Mobius strip necessary to disperse the only temporary illusion of 3d which is giving way to more refined and civilized Planes of Reality.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:59 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I doubt seriously if the WoH have much or anything to do with the "problems" at CERN... most likely it is not "time" for this ... everything that effects the Universe is highly complex and requires perfect timing... I doubt the scientist are aware of this schedule, and in their careless haste to meet their creator, they have drug the entire planet into their plans...

It will happen when it is supposed too ... and not any sooner. :lol: 8) :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 am 
Posting Freak

With each passing day the WoHs ( name very fitting ) are losing power as Lucy Pher's achilles heel becomes more apparent losing control ranting and raving just not acceptable anymore....good bye to tough love....Hello to Compassion as the resonant energy that is able to Unite us all.
MDT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 am 
Posting Freak

Big bang: atom smasher records first high-energy collisions
December 10, 2009 - 3:29PM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/science/big ... -kkej.html

The world's largest atom smasher has recorded its first high-energy collisions of protons, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

Physicists hope those collisions will help them understand suspected phenomena such as dark matter, antimatter and ultimately the creation of the universe billions of years ago, which many theorise occurred as a massive explosion known as the Big Bang.

The collisions occurred on Tuesday evening as the Large Haldron Collider underwent test runs in preparation for operations next year, said Christine Sutton of the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, or CERN.

Two beams of circulating particles travelling in opposite directions at 1.18 trillion electron volts produced the collisions, she said.

The Atlas "experiment", one of four major detectors in cathedral-sized rooms in the collider's underground tunnel at Geneva, had part of its equipment turned on and could register collisions.

"They recorded a handful of collisions, and one of them looks quite nice, so it's on their website," she said.

Sutton said the collisions occurred when the machine was ramped up briefly to 1.18 TeV. That same level set a world record for proton acceleration in November, when Geneva's particle beams travelled with 20 per cent more power than Fermilab near Chicago, which previously held the record.

The operators plan many more collisions at lower energies so the experiments can calibrate their equipment and prepare for more advances ahead.

CERN then plans more collisions at 1.18 TeV to give all experiments the opportunity to record data at that level, but new scientific discoveries are not expected before next year when the beams are ramped up still higher, to 3.5 TeV.

That will be 3.5 times more energy that has been reached at Fermilab, previously the most powerful collider.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:24 pm 
Posting Freak

LHC is firring up again today... nothing personal, but I hope it blows sky high this time and takes all the scientists playing god with it... to get an up close and personal look at the "god particle" :lol:
.......... Image

High-energy Large Hadron Collider results published
By Jason Palmer
Science and technology reporter, BBC News

Particle interaction simulation (SPL)
The "extra" particles may make spotting the Higgs boson harder

The results from the highest-energy particle experiments carried out at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in December have begun to yield their secrets.

Scientists from the LHC's Compact Muon Solenoid detector has now totted up all of the resulting particle interactions.

They wrote in the Journal of High Energy Physics that the run created more particles than theory predicted.

However, the glut of particles should not affect results as the experiment runs to even higher energies this year.

The LHC is designed to smash together particles and atoms circling its 27km-tunnel in a bid to find evidence of further particles that underpin the field of physics as it is currently formulated.

The December announcement of particle beam energies in excess of one trillion electron volts made the LHC the world's highest-energy particle accelerator.

Particle particulars

That makes the new results a unique look at the field of high-energy physics. The experiments, smashing protons into each other, produced a few more subatomic particles known as pions and kaons than the team was expecting.

"The level is somewhat higher than the most popular models had predicted, and it looks like it is going to increase with energy a little bit more steeply than we expected," said Gunther Roland, a CMS collaboration scientist from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the US.

"I think it's not going to be a problem, but it is one of the many things that we need to know as we move toward searches for the most rare particles and new physics," Professor Roland told BBC News.

He added that the "extra" particles will be more of an issue when, later in 2010, the LHC dedicates itself to collisions involving ions of the element lead, a markedly heavier pair of targets resulting in an even larger array of particles on impact.

"We'll know much more about that in two or three months when we look at the next higher energy of 7 TeV (trillion electron volts)."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 am 
Posting Freak

Just before i was excommunicated from my previous group....the destruction of this was a high priority and more then one person there was engaged in sending out thoughts of such ............so my thinking is if they wanted it destroyed....It should live.....am curious as to why you also would like to see it" blow "SD.?....is it not possible that somehow this device will help us open the Grand Portal ?.....am sensing that what is going to happen ...is that a Sound is going be emitted that shall activate a curiosity within them as to where it is coming from...the AUM...that they are going to hear...is going to deafen their human ears and open them up...way beyond their wildest imaginations.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I am sure there are plenty who would argue with me but I don't see where Science has made anything "better" ... plastic is a good example. So is medicine ... the only thing I can see that has vastly improved my quality of life is the computer and it was built in a garage .

Scientists playing god with the entire planet at stake because of their curiosity is not acceptable to me... they are in our genes ... altering DNA in plants that we eat, and generally keeping all the "good" stuff under wraps, Why don't they stick to the "natural order" of things... Its ok to "discover" but it's not ok to alter ... just my opinion ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

William: I wonder why any ‘race’ would desire others to hate them and then I think maybe its their way of controlling the haters.

Sovereign Entity: Mixture Making Up Stories
Intention
Mutual Dutiful Expression

William: Yes it would appear that the mirror/mirror principle was at work in this.
It appears that the Protocols are hate based – because the mention of Jews and what is referred to as cattle (Goyim)

goy

goy [goy]
(plural goyim [góy im] or goys)
n
1. offensive term: an offensive term for somebody who is not Jewish
2. unintelligent man: a Jewish name for an unintelligent man or boy (insult)

[Mid-19th century. Via Yiddish < Hebrew gōy '(non-Jewish) nation or people']

-goyish, , adj
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

William: Someone less intelligent that is identified as being different from a particular race of the specie Human, simply called “Jew”.

However why should I hate them just because they appear to hate me?

Sovereign Entity: Fun/Joy Start Known/Revealed
Walk The Talk In Love…

William: I mean any individual with half a working brain particle can work out what this ‘mob’ is and how undisciplined and un-controlling of their own behaviors they (the mob) are …and that what control they do allow over them is not a very loving thing anyway so they haven’t worked that out in great detail.

Sovereign Entity: …Key Of Expression Working Together With Love

William: Ah yes good old ‘Love’ – how many varieties of ‘Love’ are there?
I mean to some – this following quote is considered an expression of “Love”

starduster: “Large Hadron Collider is firing up again today... nothing personal, but I hope it blows sky high this time and takes all the scientists playing god with it... to get an up close and personal look at the "god particle"

William: To me – this is a better expression of ‘Love’

Markzorb: Just before i was excommunicated from my previous group....the destruction of this was a high priority and more then one person there was engaged in sending out thoughts of such ............so my thinking is if they wanted it destroyed....It should live.....am curious as to why you also would like to see it" blow "SD.?....is it not possible that somehow this device will help us open the Grand Portal ?.....am sensing that what is going to happen ...is that a Sound is going be emitted that shall activate a curiosity within them as to where it is coming from...the AUM...that they are going to hear...is going to deafen their human ears and open them up...way beyond their wildest imaginations.

William: Because it tends to better reflect the possibility that First Source has a hand in things…but again this is considered by many to be an expression of “Love”

starduster: well, I am sure there are plenty who would argue with me but I don't see where Science has made anything "better" ... plastic is a good example. So is medicine ... the only thing I can see that has vastly improved my quality of life is the computer and it was built in a garage .

Scientists playing god with the entire planet at stake because of their curiosity is not acceptable to me... they are in our genes ... altering DNA in plants that we eat, and generally keeping all the "good" stuff under wraps, Why don't they stick to the "natural order" of things... Its ok to "discover" but it's not ok to alter ... just my opinion ...

William: and so this signifies that there are those who see “Love” as an expression of “Needing to see the death and destruction of those who are “playing god” and also those who are “playing god” needing to see the mob being controlled and ‘brought into line’ – killed if necessary but usually by being at war with other mobs…

Sovereign Entity: Reasons For Angry Energy -
This Is Part Of The Job
Lyricus

William: Yes – this undertaking to educate ‘the mob’ so that they can at last be reasoned with. No easy task.

Sovereign Entity: Birthing Achievable Alternate Realities

William: How true.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

iT IS truly amazing to watch your mind twist words ... If your perspective was whole, it could appreciate that the "few" who ignore the will of the many, and who are willing to sacrifice everything associated with the virtues of the heart for power, have always been the root of humanities "problems" ... the STS individuals, who believe they know what is best for us all, and who infringe upon our free will, until we have no Sovereignty, are not expressing Love.

You appear to be very confused about what "true" or Divine Love is, Watcher. Maybe you should ask yourself, if the risk to life on earth is really worth the chance these scientists are taking by colliding particles ... no doubt there are some huge military interests involved that see this akin to splitting the atom, which gave us nuclear power and an advantage over others, that is far from equal. Do you really think that what they discover will be for the many or again for the few? There is much talk about it opening up other realities or leading to time travel ... do you really believe the "world" is ready for that when they are still fighting over gold and oil like apes and their territories?

the mother bear, does not hesitate to kill anything that threatens her young... and her instincts insure the continuence of her species ... and could be her highest expression of love ... Of course we have the ability to express ourselves more "intellectually" but when the few refuse to listen, they should, for the love of humanity be removed from any position that gives them power over the free will of the many, ASAP and by any means available.

FS, (the collective) would have the final say, if the HLC was to blow :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next