WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Large Hadron Collider
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
looks like Cern's donners ran out of money :lol:

Quote:
There will be no running of CERN's accelerators in 2012. The decision to not run the LHC in 2012 had already been taken in February for purely technical reasons. The whole CERN accelerator complex will now join the LHC in a year-long shutdown.

http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressReleases/Releases2010/PR18.10E.html

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm 
Posting Freak

some Cliff humor notes :lol:

Clif High On The CERN LHC 'Fire Off'
YaaaaaaaaaFuuuuuuuuu!
|By Clif High
HalfPastHuman.com
c.2010 HalfPastHuman - All Rights Reserved
10-7-10

The planned 'fire off' of the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC) on November 9th has sparked a flurry of concern globally that 'strangelets' could be produced. Not only those in the wo-jo are expressing fear language about this latest LJC threat. Many thinking humans on the planet are into deep 'HMMMMMMMM!' mode as the officialdom minions announce the LHC latest 'torch date'.

My personal view of reality, that is to say, the nature of the continuous creation/destruction energy wave model of universe, would suggest that all of the intense hunting for ever smaller 'particles' is a total waste of time and resources. Further that strangelets can neither exist, nor cause ultimate doom. However, this is not to say that CERN LHC is safe. Screwing around with energetic universe by the LHC scientists, especially those with the darker shadows, can well have very negative consequences for this planet. The real danger of the LHC goes totally unappreciated by the 'scientists' currently stuck in their 'material world view' of universe. The LHC is capable of causing quite a few disturbances up the vibration chain from material reality. That potential (puns intended) can produce very very very negative results for life as we know it. The good news is that the mere presence of the equipment and all the energy going into the LHC is certainly known to UpFrequency LIFE in universe, and as universe has self balancing mechanisms in place, including Life and Consciousness, I do not expect to perish via planetary conversion to LHC produced strangelets.actually, I am expecting the LHC to goYAFU (yet-another-fuck-up) when they throw the switch for the strangelets experiment.

That said, i am still expecting wind born sheeit acceleration globally over November 8 through the 11th prior to the uprising of release language that will continue through to March of 2011. But, LHC? Conversion to Stranglet Zombies? Probably not. Likely only one word will be needed on November 9th about the LHC and its output....that's right......YaaaaaaaFuuuuuuuu!

Now on to real worries like what-about-all-that-time-stuff leaking out of universe?

http://www.rense.com/general92/cern.htm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
.....Now on to real worries like what-about-all-that-time-stuff leaking out of universe?.....

Worries are not real.

They become real if you believe them.

One is given freewill to believe whatever one desires.

Personally, I have no worries whatsoever.

Been there, done that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2lgEkUWyx4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't have any "real" worries either ... and even the imagined ones are easily dis-spelled by the Quantum Pause and a SIP :D

now if everyone knew how to do that, what a wonderful world it would be... correct me if I have misunderstood, but isn't that why we are here now? (to transfer knowledge ... new intelligence (compassion) and assist the species ... one person at a time.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Well, you say that, yet any thought of any person, event or even place that seems "negative" is a step away from the SI that we all are.

Every one in MEST is on their way home.....WE precipitate that.....SImply.....by OUR (you being an integral part of IT) presence and viral positive expression.....

.....ye ken.....WE live forever.....remember.

For you, an unawkward hug.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYOE_b4aYD0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry but I gave up perceiving anything as pos or neg ... in deference to what I prefer or would rather not experience (again)

hug gratefully accepted and returned with gusto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm 
Posting Freak

I much prefer the higher frequencies to the lower especially emotionally and there is a major difference between the two the former are conducive to the continuation and joy of life and the latter are not and if anything over a long enough period contribute to disease and death. Anyway, I love what Cliff says about the Collider, its quite funny and I so agree with him. Thanx Star! :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 pm 
Posting Freak

speaking of frequencies ...

I think about that all the time... I am sitting at the apex of a triangle formed by my computer, a wireless router, a remote phone, a cell phone, a cable modem, a usb router with all seven ports filled, a taking printer, a scanner, a sound amplifier (w/2speakers), wireless mouse and a nano powered computer with an external hard drive. (with a high intensity lights in the corners of the triangle)... facing a plasma screened monitor. ... those all emit frequencies ... seriously, if I didn't sleep in the vortex of a triangle for eight hours every night, I don't know how I could maintain an attention span for more than ten minutes at a time, with all the static ... which doesn't account for the thousand of computers surrounding me in their houses with frigs running, a couple of TV,.... just let your imagination run wild thinking about how many frequency generating items there are out there in a one mile radius or even a quarter of a mile (not to mention the alum particles being dumped into our air to magnify the the effect ... seriously hasn't anyone invented a stylish TF hat YET?

is this the best we can do ? http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Antimatter atoms produced and trapped at CERN

Geneva, 17 November 2011. The ALPHA experiment at CERN1 has taken an important step forward in developing techniques to understand one of the Universe’s open questions: is there a difference between matter and antimatter? In a paper published in Nature today, the collaboration shows that it has successfully produced and trapped atoms of antihydrogen. This development opens the path to new ways of making detailed measurements of antihydrogen, which will in turn allow scientists to compare matter and antimatter.

Antimatter – or the lack of it – remains one of the biggest mysteries of science. Matter and its counterpart are identical except for opposite charge, and they annihilate when they meet. At the Big Bang, matter and antimatter should have been produced in equal amounts. However, we know that our world is made up of matter: antimatter seems to have disappeared. To find out what has happened to it, scientists employ a range of methods to investigate whether a tiny difference in the properties of matter and antimatter could point towards an explanation.

One of these methods is to take one of the best-known systems in physics, the hydrogen atom, which is made of one proton and one electron, and check whether its antimatter counterpart, antihydrogen, consisting of an antiproton and a positron, behaves in the same way. CERN is the only laboratory in the world with a dedicated low-energy antiproton facility where this research can be carried out.

The antihydrogen programme goes back a long way. In 1995, the first nine atoms of man-made antihydrogen were produced at CERN. Then, in 2002, the ATHENA and ATRAP experiments showed that it was possible to produce antihydrogen in large quantities, opening up the possibility of conducting detailed studies. The new result from ALPHA is the latest step in this journey.

Antihydrogen atoms are produced in a vacuum at CERN, but are nevertheless surrounded by normal matter. Because matter and antimatter annihilate when they meet, the antihydrogen atoms have a very short life expectancy. This can be extended, however, by using strong and complex magnetic fields to trap them and thus prevent them from coming into contact with matter. The ALPHA experiment has shown that it is possible to hold on to atoms of antihydrogen in this way for about a tenth of a second: easily long enough to study them. Of the many thousands of antiatoms the experiment has created, ALPHA’s latest paper reports that 38 have been trapped for long enough to study.

“For reasons that no one yet understands, nature ruled out antimatter. It is thus very rewarding, and a bit overwhelming, to look at the ALPHA device and know that it contains stable, neutral atoms of antimatter,” said Jeffrey Hangst of Aarhus University, Denmark, spokesman of the ALPHA collaboration. “This inspires us to work that much harder to see if antimatter holds some secret.”

In another recent development in CERN’s antimatter programme, the ASACUSA experiment has demonstrated a new technique for producing antihydrogen atoms. In a paper soon to appear in Physical Review Letters, the collaboration reports success in producing antihydrogen in a so-called Cusp trap, an essential precursor to making a beam. ASACUSA plans to develop this technique to the point at which beams of sufficient intensity will survive for long enough to be studied.

“With two alternative methods of producing and eventually studying antihydrogen, antimatter will not be able to hide its properties from us much longer,” said Yasunori Yamazaki of Japan’s RIKEN research centre and a member of the ASACUSA collaboration. “There’s still some way to go, but we’re very happy to see how well this technique works.”

“These are significant steps in antimatter research,” said CERN Director General Rolf Heuer, “and an important part of the very broad research programme at CERN.”

Full information about the ASACUSA approach will be made available when the paper is published.

http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressRel ... 2.10E.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 am 
Posting Freak

LHC restarts->9 earthquake: Why?
Published: March 11, 2011 CERN has restarted this week the LHC.

A 9 earthquake has hit Japan. Soon the ultra-safe nuclear reactors that could never go wrong, like CERN, melted.

Abstract: The Large Hadron Collider is the biggest magnetic field on Earth after its center. Earthquakes are caused by changes in the magnetic field of the Earth. Since the machine switched on in 2010, there has been a significant -100% increase on Earthquakes from the statistical mean of 13 plus 7, to 21 in 2010 and this year mean of 25 . No other significant change on magnetic fields have taken place on Earth. Moreover, for the first time in history, two super-earthquakes over 8.8 in the Richter scale (Chile and Japan), happened in consecutive years… This possible chain of cause-effect, which we predicted in our first post on this web 2 years ago, added to the evident risks of 2014, when the machine upgrades its strength beyond the 10 Tev barrier of creation of black holes show the immense risks on human lives of this machine.

The degree of corruption of the Nuclear Industry, lack of safety measures, constant denial of risks and victims of Nuclear accidents (56 dead recognized in Chernobyl by the IAEA, when Belorussia affirms 200.000 cancer victims) shows a pattern that CERN continues with its duplicity on the case of the Castor Papers in which it affirms it will likely make strangelets.

Meanwhile the company keeps defaulting suits and bypassing the last resolution of a German Court asking for a safety conference; and the general public and politicians blindly trust their ‘experts’, whose outdated theories are of no importance to the future of science, advancing through the new avenues opened by the 4th paradigm of multiple time arrows and topological spaces…

The anti-Nuclear movement and Green party should not continue its wishful blindness to this issue and demand the safety conferences asked by the German Court, understanding once and for all that CERN is not different from the rest of the Nuclear Industry, in its risks, its lack of safety standards, its use of newspeaks to diffuse those risks, its indifference for ethics and potential losses of human lives and its stiff-necked. patronizing pretension of expertise in fields they do not fully understand.

The magnetic field of the earth is a typical case of chaotic and fractal effects that strengthen it in forms geological researchers ignore, but given its fluid, highly energetic form, its easier simile is with the buterfly effect of a storm. To pretend we know how this 100% growth has taken place, is false. TO KNOW THT either because the lhc is producing types of dark matter, black holes or stranagelets, that ‘hopefully’ decay on their fall to earth, or because its magnetic rings affect in a butterfly effect a cascade of changes in the earth’s fields that increases earthquakes this can happen with a sizable probability and calculate the costs in trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of life of earthquakes is easy.

immediate action is needed and yet not even the press talks of this issue. Why?

We will try to respond to all the whys of cern in this article.

The whys of these wave of earthquakes: a butterfly effect.

It is a very serious matter. In 100 years of earthquake studies nothing similar has happened, except n the carpet-bombing of the islands of fire in 43, and the years around the biggest earthquake ever recorded on earth, the 60 Chilean earthquake.

So we are in an event that must have a cause.

2 are the possible butterfly, cascade effects caused by CERN, a cascade of dark matter particles that grow, explode and might earth the earth inside out.

Within 15 minutes of production of black holes or strangelets those will have fallen to the center of the earth growing and at certain point exploding as nuclear bombs in the magma

this release of energy can provoke earthquakes and can account for a 100 incfrease on the earthquakes of planet earth. This is the most natural effect as the lh is basically a machine that produces quark-gluon soups th substance of dark matter. See all other articles on this web on strangelets, the easiest quark-soup to do to discover the processes.
the second possible cause-effect is the creation of butterfly effects in magnetic fields. this kind of self-strengthening fields created as a wave as soon as the machine starts can produce gravitational and magnetic waves at 300.000 c speed whose effects ill understood by scientists certainly could be responsible.

Do not ask though experts because they are there, like politicians to calm the bewildered masses, once it iws understood that science cannot stop, technological cannot be de3tained, nuclear industries must go on.

As the melting was happening in situ, all over the world ‘experts’ of the Nuclear Industry affirmed the site was under control, radiation would not escape, all was right and good. Hundreds were being radiated but the libretto of all nuclear tragedies, including the one in the making at CERN, the biggest of all, was clear: all quiet in the eastern front.

Till when?

The answer is ‘forever’ till the end. Because the Nuclear Industry is the most profitable of the world, in its 2 sides, the making of Nuclear Weapons, which at its height consumed 13% of the American electricity and in the production of electricity, cheaper than any other clean source. So we shall always find excuses of research or non-pollution ‘handy’, paid by the biggest lobby of the world industry to keep churning ‘safe’ nuclear plants and keep exploring more powerful nuclear devices, as the cosmic bombs researched at CERN.

We warned of this situation many times: the LHC is the biggest magnetic field on Earth after the one centered in the nucleus of the planet; and so it is potentially an earthquake machine that disturbs the magnetic field, producing changes, which are the cause of earthquakes. 1+1=2: A machine which causes the same causes that cause earthquakes might cause earthquakes.

Last year when CERN put the LHC at work, within a week you had the Chilean earthquake­, 8.8, 6th biggest in history, now after 3 months of halting the machine, they put it and we get the 5th biggest… 2 of the BIGGEST earthquakes of history in a year.
So now tell me… this machine is likely causing gravitomag­netic waves… It is the 2nd strongest field of magnetism on Earth after its center… Earthquakes are caused by change in magnetic fields on the planet. Whenever a new magnetic source appears a magnetic field reorders itself. Whenever the machine is switched again within a week the Earth reorders the plates and you get a massive earthquake.
Now the stress is gone, the field is reordered. But we haven’t seen anything yet… In 2014, when the machine goes over 10 tev, the threshold that makes black holes, which will not evaporate, we might all die. Anybody cares? of course not. It is a German machine, the summit of the nuclear industry. Half of the Russians that made A-bombs work there. So we have newspeak, research, the particle of god, the big-bang (of the earth that is). The judge said: the destructio­n of the earth will not be attributab­le to the US government­. The German court said to make a safety conference before switching up. So they switched, no conference­. The incremental number of earthquakes is clear on the statistics since the machine started experiments in 2008.

Specifically the last 2 years are on record track, only overcome by the carpet bombing of 1943 of the pacific ring of fire… While there has never been 2 Earthquakes of category 9 in two consecutive years.

But technology is God. So if you ask earthquake ‘experts’ they will deny even their own statistics and affirm there is not surge (0).

In that regard as the process is incremental, there is an even more worrisome scenario: if the machine is producing semi stable black holes or strangelets, when they fall towards the Earth, they would explode provoking motions in the plates of unknown intensity that could explain the rise in earthquake activity since the machine last year made ion-collisions that could have produced strangelets:

more here: http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=231

Quantum Roulette vid here: http://www.cerntruth.com/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

'God' particle found: Atom smasher reveals Higgs boson, the key to the universe

By Fiona Macrae

Last updated at 4:10 PM on 13th December 2011

The ‘God particle’, hailed as the holy grail of physics, may have been glimpsed for the first time.

Excited scientists at the Large Hadron Collider – the world’s biggest atom smasher – are expected to announce today that they have spotted the Higgs boson particle.

While they will not claim definitive proof, they are tipped to reveal tantalising evidence of the particle’s existence.

Bloggers with contacts inside CERN predict that the two separate teams hunting the Higgs boson will reveal early sightings of it - although without the full level of certainty required to call it a 'scientific discovery'

Bloggers with contacts inside CERN predict that the two separate teams hunting the Higgs boson will reveal early sightings of it - although without the full level of certainty required to call it a 'scientific discovery'

Theoretical physicist and blogger Sascha Vongehr said: ‘The anticipation among physics enthusiasts is almost palpable.’

The Higgs boson is regarded – by those who know about such things – as the key to understanding the universe. Its job is, apparently, to give the particles that make up atoms their mass. Without this mass, these particles would zip though the cosmos at the speed of light, unable to bind together to form the atoms that make up everything in the universe, from planets to people.

The Higgs boson’s existence was predicted in 1964 by Edinburgh University physicist Peter Higgs. But it has eluded previous searchers – so much so that not all scientists believe in its existence.

Today, two teams of scientists at CERN’s collider, near Geneva, are expected to announce they have glimpsed it for the first time.
Heavy duty: The 13,000-ton CMS detector is one of two being used by CERN to find the 'God particle'

Heavy duty: The 13,000-ton CMS detector is one of two being used by CERN to find the 'God particle'
Leaving no stone unturned: The Atlas detector is the other machine looking for the Higgs

Leaving no stone unturned: The Atlas detector is the other machine looking for the Higgs

The collider, housed in an 18-mile tunnel buried deep underground near the French-Swiss border, smashes beams of protons – sub-atomic particles – together at close to the speed of light, recreating the conditions that existed a fraction of a second after the Big Bang.
From the Big Bang to the 1960s

The existence of the Higgs boson was put forward in the 1960s to explain why the tiny particles that make up atoms have mass.

Theory has it that as the universe cooled after the Big Bang, an invisible force known as the Higgs field formed.

This field permeates the cosmos and is made up of countless numbers of tiny particles – or Higgs bosons.

As other particles pass through it, they pick up mass.

Any benefits in the wider world from the discovery of the Higgs boson will be long term, but they could be in fields as diverse as medicine, computing and manufacturing.

Experts compare the search for the Higgs boson to the discovery of the electron.

The idea of the electron – a subatomic particle – was first floated in 1838, but its presence was not confirmed for another 60 years.

A century on, the electron’s existence underpins modern science. Our understanding of it is critical to the development of technology from television and CDs to radiotherapy for cancer patients.

If the physicists’ theory is correct, a few Higgs bosons should be created in every trillion collisions, before rapidly decaying.

This decay would leave behind a ‘footprint’ that would show up as a bump in their graphs.

Now it is thought that two separate teams of scientists, who run independent experiments in secret from each other, have both uncovered evidence of the particle.

However, the two groups, CMS and ATLAS, are expected to stop short of confirming its existence.

This is because they are not entirely confident that their results cannot be explained by chance.

Oliver Buchmueller, of the CMS group, said: ‘I am feeling quite a level of excitement.’

He added that if the ATLAS results mirrored those of his group, then ‘we’re moving very close to a conclusion in the first few months of next year’. Tara Shears, a particle physicist at Liverpool University, said that ‘we need [Higgs boson] to make sense of the universe’.

But CMS scientist Bruce Kennedy, of the Science and Technology Facilities Council, said: ‘If the Higgs is found, it will only be the start.

‘We will have to understand its properties and if it fits in correctly with our theoretical explanations.’
Video: The CERN Large Hadron Collider explained
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z1gRvULgkk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 am 
Posting Freak

CERN: New Physics Start Now

www.theregister.co.uk

snippet:

"if the Standard Model is Correct, then it describes the
whole of the universe of matter and energy...Via the class of particles called the FErmions, we Get Protons, neutrons
(both built out of fermions), and electrons (which is
a fermion);from the exchange of bosons, we get energies"...
[link to physics.info]

Bosons are not subject to Pauli exclusion principle----
any number of identical Boson particles (for example
when confined and cooled to absolute zero)
produce a singular quantum state together
in equilibrium.

FErmions are said to be the particles that make up
the state of MATTER,(when two FErmions occupy the same
quantum state rigidity occurs)....

ha ha, the WMMs could have told them that, for FREE !

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:40 pm 
 WWW  Profile

:) yes the inherant Oneness and Unity of it All (in relation to particle physics)
It feels like a strong step of scientific progress towards 'the Grand Portal' discovery (on the 'Particle Physics' trail at least). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL7G2DDehA4&feature=youtu.be
I wonder if the molecular biology side of things will also make some breakthroughs this year or whether that aspect is a little bit later on ?
Image.Image
(sub-dimensional & genetic equations)

One of the most fascinating and awe inspiring elements of the WM/Lyricus materials (in my personal view) is within the cosmology arena...
~ WingMakers Chamber 6 Philosophy excerpt (location: Chamber of Self journey on http://www.wingmakers.com)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:34 pm 
Posting Freak

This year, CERN is beginning another set of experiments in hopes to getting that much closer to completing the Standard Model. Scientists at CERN have announced test dates for the rest of the year, as well as some curious dates can be found in the upcoming schedule. Starting Monday, December 17, 2012 and going through Friday, December 21, 2012, CERN will be launching and running a series of collisions, which are predicted to break records in high voltage collisions already set by the LHC. With these experiments, the scientists are hoping to create atomic reactions that would provide further information about anti-matter, and the big bang.

remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8y0MR8KiY8&feature=player_embedded#!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 am 
Posting Freak

I happened to watch a full length documentary (available on Netflix http://www.netflix.com/search/Particle%20Fever ) that changed my entire perspective of the intent of the Scientist that participated in the experiments at CERN ... wow - I was amazed - and I think you will be too ... I tried to find a link to this NOVA movie - on line, but the best I could come up with was this short trailer (the moivie is two hours long, but IMO worth your time and open-minded consideration )

it seems that these guys aren't "playing god" as much as they are "seeking god" - and an understanding of our purpose ... understanding their intent and their willingness to share their findings - is very encouraging

of course we know that is is not "evidence" of either the validity of one Theory or another (symetry or chaos) it is BOTH :mrgreen:

here is a teaser (official trailer for "Particle Fever" a doc that NOVA produced)
[url]http://search.tb.ask.com/search/video.jhtml?searchfor=nova++documentaries+CERN++LHC&ts=1415555504610&p2=^ZX^xdm343^YYA^us&n=780bf9f3&ss=sub&st=sb&ptb=86C1A3F2-829D-450C-BF5B-BEE67285D2AA&si=TFRR500081038_39382166&tpr=sbt[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:01 pm 
Posting Freak

CERN's Large Hadron Collider gets DOUBLE the energy next year......"Could Reveal More About Hidden Dimensions In Space And Time"

The world's largest atom smasher is gearing up for its second three-year run after 16 months of maintenance and upgrades.

The Large Hadron Collider, which was used to discover a long-theorized subatomic particle, is designed to push the proton beam close to the speed of light, whizzing 11,000 times a second around a 27-kilometre tunnel on the Swiss-French border near Geneva.

The world's top particle physics lab known by its French acronym CERN said Monday that the $10 billion collider is being improved and is on track to resume early next year at double its former energy level.

Once it restarts, two beams will be fired again within the collider at the same time in opposite directions with the aim of recreating conditions a split second after the Big Bang, which scientists theorize was the massive explosion that created the universe.
CERN Large Hadron Collider

A technician stands near equipment of the Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) experience at CERN. (REUTERS)

The next CERN experiments could reveal more about "dark matter," antimatter and possibly hidden dimensions of space and time.

"The machine is coming out of a long sleep after undergoing an important surgical operation," said Frederick Bordry, director for accelerators and technology at the European Organization for Nuclear Research.

During its first run, the particle accelerator was used to discover the subatomic particle known as the Higgs boson, without which particles wouldn't hold together — and there would be no matter. The state-of-the-art accelerator — and teams of thousands of CERN-based scientists — helped Peter Higgs win the Nobel Prize last year by proving his theories right.

"It's effectively a new machine, poised to set us on the path to new discoveries," CERN Director General Rolf Heuer said.
[url]
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/cern- ... -1.2684271[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:44 am 
Posting Freak

well it's one thing when non scientific types, voice their concerns about CERN, but when Someone of the caliber of Stephen Hawkins is expressing concerns that it could blow up the universe ... it has more weight

'Could happen at any time' God particle could DESTROY universe, warns Stephen Hawking
RESPECTED physicist Stephen Hawking has warned the end of the world could be sparked by the elusive 'God particle'.
By Dion Dassanayake
PUBLISHED: 18:10, Sun, Sep 7, 2014
Stephen Hawking has warned the God particle or Higgs boson could cause the end of the worldStephen Hawking has given a stark end of the world warning[AFP/GETTY]

The Cambridge-educated cosmologist said the Higgs boson could become unstable at very high energy levels and have the potential to destroy the universe.

Mr Hawking said it would lead to a "catastrophic vacuum decay" which would cause space and time to collapse and that we would NOT have any warning to the danger.

The eminent scientist added that the armageddon scenario could happen at any time.

Speaking in the preface to a new book called Starmus, Mr Hawking said: "The Higgs potential has the worrisome feature that it might become megastable at energies above 100bn giga-electron-volts (GeV).

Stephen Hawking said the Higgs boson could become unstable at very high energy levels and destroy the universeMr Hawking said if the Higgs boson became unstable it could destroy the universe [AP]

"This could mean that the universe could undergo catastrophic vacuum decay, with a bubble of the true vacuum expanding at the speed of light.

"This could happen at any time and we wouldn't see it coming."

The Higgs boson was discovered in 2012 by scientists at CERN - who operate the world's largest particle physics laboratory.

Peter Higgs predicted the existence of the God particle in 1964The Higgs boson was named after British physicist Peter Higgs [GETTY]

Also known as the God particle, it was found by accelerating two beams of protons in opposite directions and then smashing them together.

It was named after British physicist Peter Higgs who predicted its existence in 1964.

Mr Hawking, 72, did say the likelihood of such a disaster is unlikely to happen in the near future.

He said a particle accelerator that reaches 100bn GeV would need to be larger than Earth and that would not "be funded in the present economic climate".

However, Mr Hawking added that the danger of the Higgs becoming destabilised at high energy is too great to be ignored.

He said: "If the Higgs potential is metastable, it places important constraints on the evolution of the universe."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:41 pm 
Posting Freak

I highly doubt we have the capabilities to blow up the universe. :roll: Remember we are operating within the hologram of deception and are programmed to accept whatever the Controllers want us too. Except...when we rely on Heart Intelligence it bypasses that delusion. So the choice is do you go with the limitations based on fear, doubt and control of the HMS or do you go with the expansion and transparency and transformation of the Energetic Heart as it hooks up with the unlimited Sovereign Integral for IT to flow on through? Remember there is no MEST where the Sovereign Integral comes from and we are and always have been the Sovereign Integral in that un-MEST state.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:57 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I highly doubt we have the capabilities to blow up the universe. :roll: Remember we are operating within the hologram of deception and are programmed to accept whatever the Controllers want us too. Except...when we rely on Heart Intelligence it bypasses that delusion. So the choice is do you go with the limitations based on fear, doubt and control of the HMS or do you go with the expansion and transparency and transformation of the Energetic Heart as it hooks up with the unlimited Sovereign Integral for IT to flow on through? Remember there is no MEST where the Sovereign Integral comes from and we are and always have been the Sovereign Integral in that un-MEST state.

and I am sure that everyone doubted that Stephen would live to be thirty ... but here he is at 72, proving that nothing is impossible ... some accuse him of making this sensational statement to pub his latest book, that seems atypical for a person of his Standing in the Scientific community ... at least I have never known him to be a "fear monger" ... but he apparently said "destroy the Universe" several time and that "this possibility is too great to be ignored " ... believe or doubt what you will but I question "who gains from this ?"

I have read else where that they did not (infact) discover the "god particle" ... and that they (most likely) never will. ... as far as I am concerned, (which is not very) ... it is just more Hierarchical mumbo jumbo to propagate the frequency of fear, and keep us in this limited dimension waiting on some "savior" other than our Self.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:25 pm 
Posting Freak

The best scientists know how much they don't know and none can even conceive of the size of the universe let alone all of which it contains in an inter and multidimensional perspective, even within the HMS universe... let alone blow it up. All who use the HMS as their means of knowing anything are limited and that includes Hawkins who believes according to the Hologram of Deception. The controllers don't conceive of 3 bubbles, They think there are only 2 and that they control the first bubble from no.2 where they are. No. 3 is orchestrating the forced evolution of bubble 2 and there ain't anything they can do about it and especially since they don't acknowledge the existence of bubble 3. :lol: Blowing up the universe is just another distraction/diversion of fear in bubble no. 2 for the Hologram of Deception/Delusion. It's so obvious these repetitive tactics and is getting real old. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5