WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Large Hadron Collider
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:30 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Hello All!

I was reading my Atlantis Rising magazine this weekend and came across a book review in the back for Starwalkers and the Dimension of the Blessed by William Henry. It mentioned a 17 mile-long particle acceleratior called the Large Hadron Collider. I thought I had heard of this once before and thought I would see if anyone else had any insight regarding this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

[quote]
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is a particle accelerator and collider located at CERN, near Geneva, Switzerland (46°14′N, 6°03′E). Currently under construction, the LHC is scheduled to begin operation in May 2008.[1] The LHC is expected to become the world's largest and highest energy particle accelerator. The LHC is being funded and built in collaboration with over two thousand physicists from thirty-four countries, universities and laboratories.

When activated, it is hoped that the collider will produce the elusive Higgs boson particle — often dubbed the God Particle — the observation of which could confirm the predictions and 'missing links' in the Standard Model of physics, and explain how other elementary particles acquire properties such as mass. The verification of the existence of the Higgs boson would be a significant step in the search for a Grand Unified Theory which seeks to unify the four fundamental forces: Electromagnetism, Strong Force, Weak Force, and Gravity. The higgs boson may help to explain why gravity is comparatively weak when contrasted with the other three fundamental forces.
[/quote]

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:44 pm 

Interesting as a
[url=http://www.johntitor.com/]John Titor-TimeTraveller from 2036[/url]
predicted in December 2000 that this L.H.C would be operational in 2008...
*all of a sudden hears Twilight Zone music*
Excerpt here from site for perusal :

[color=Blue]9/29/04
IS IT FINALLY HERE, IS THIS THE TECHNOLOGY CORNERSTONE FOR JOHN'S TIME MACHINE?

JOHN - DEC 30, 2000: "The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future. Heck, we haven't even touched on 'Z' field compression yet."

JOHN - MAR 13, 2001: "The 'machine' with the energy to do it will come on-line very soon. The 'method' for doing it has already been 'mostly' perfected in the Z machine at the National lab in New Mexico. "

Twenty Million Amps of Current

Twenty million amps of current, released from a bank of capacitors over 100 nsec and sent into a cage of wires, is converted at Sandia’s Z facility into 1.8 mega-joules of soft-x-ray energy, with a peak power of 200 tera-watts. Thus the Z machine is the highest peak-current pulsed-power device in the world (over nanosecond timescales), and the most potent source of soft x rays (radiation in the 100-10,000 eV range). The total x-ray energy conversion fraction---utility power turned into x rays---is 10-15%, much higher than for any other x-ray source.

http://www.aip.org/pnu/ 2004/split/702-1.html

An atom-smasher on your desk?
Laser pulses could shrink particle accelerators to just metres across.

The image of particle-physics machines tends to be of huge beasts snaking through kilometres of countryside and costing billions of dollars. But that is about to change. Cheap table-top particle accelerators could bring high-energy physics into normal laboratories, now that several teams have cleared the major hurdle to shrinking these machines to a manageable size. The new devices use laser pulses to drag electrons into tightly focused bursts, rather than relying on the varying electric fields that squeeze particles along lengthy tunnels in atom-smashing facilities such as that at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland. With lasers, the same acceleration can now be achieved over much shorter distances.

It'll take a bit longer to replace the most powerful machines, such as the Large Hadron Collider currently being built at CERN. This uses a 27-kilometre-long tunnel and will have cost $2.5 billion by the time it opens in July 2007. But within 20 years or so, Mangles believes lasers could achieve the equivalent power with an accelerator just metres across.
Artificial black holes: on the threshold of new physics

Amazingly, scientists are becoming increasingly confident that they will be able to create black holes on demand, in quantity, using the new atom-smashers due to come online in the next five years. Some estimates suggest that the new Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at the European Center for Nuclear Research (CERN -the acronym is in French) will be able to create an average of one black hole each second. LHC will bombard protons and antiprotons together with such a force that the collision will create temperatures and energy densities not seen since the first trillionth of a second after the Big Bang. This should be enough to pop off numerous tiny black holes, with masses of just a few hundred protons.

http://www.csmonitor. com/2003/0523/ p25s02- stss.html

[/color]

[Edited on 5-9-2007 by Epsillion70]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:56 am 

I like William Henry, although I can't accept everything he talks about. He has quite a fascinating discussion on Blue Apples and the Ark of the Covenant on one of his DVDs that I was able to watch. He often brings up Stargates and the particle colliders.

We really won't know what they're doing until they fire it up. It won't make mainstream news and you'll have to do some digging online for reading material and experiments.

Here's a video of William Henry on the Freeman Perspective.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 3877571911

And CERN's website

http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Welcome.html

William Henry also appears a lot on Whitley Strieber's Dreamland talk radio.

http://www.williamhenry.net/

http://www.unknowncountry.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:24 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ceara[/i]
We really won't know what they're doing until they fire it up. It won't make mainstream news and you'll have to do some digging online for reading material and experiments.
[/quote]

I'll try to remember to keep an eye out for updates and post to this thread. Thanks for your contribution. I somehow thought this could be related to the discovery of the GP. What I read in the book notes was that it could allow us to see into other dimensions and that seemed to fit with our transition into another dimension.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:29 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Epsillion70[/i]
Interesting as a
[url=http://www.johntitor.com/]John Titor-TimeTraveller from 2036[/url]
predicted in December 2000 that this L.H.C would be operational in 2008...
*all of a sudden hears Twilight Zone music*
Excerpt here from site for perusal :
[/quote]

Hmmm, I haven't heard of Mr. Titor before. This reminds me a little of what was posted from another future person called Emit. Did you catch that thread?

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:40 pm 

Yes Kimberlee,
I did catch that Topic Thread from either this Forum or was it another about Emit Rellevart (He he,- Time Traveller.)
A lot of what he said validate my own understandings and to a greater extent as well :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes Kimberlee,
I did catch that Topic Thread from either this Forum or was it another about Emit Rellevart (He he,- Time Traveller.)
A lot of what he said validate my own understandings and to a greater extent as well :) [/quote]

I find it rather fascinating how our future selves are holding our hands through this re-birthing process. It gives us more than hope for that so-called future within this 3D Holographic reality.

The Emit topic was both in this forum and another. I think Tiaka started the thread.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:53 pm 

If we understand that in actuality we are here [i]Now[/i] and so in reality we have neither been born and neither have we died. So then we are literally here in this [i]Nowness[/i] that offers a magnitude of a multitude of such incalculable options of Super-Multi-Hyper-Omni-Verse possibilties that to calculate it would literally make ones head explode with the expenditure of energy needed to calculate the incalculable. So then we just refer to: [size=42]42[/size] which is the answer to life the universe and everything as transcribed to the late [url=http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/]Douglas Adams of the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy fame[/url]

[Edited on 8-9-2007 by Epsillion70]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:35 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

If we understand that in actuality we are here [i]Now[/i] and so in reality we have neither been born and neither have we died. So then we are literally here in this [i]Nowness[/i] that offers a magnitude of a multitude of such incalculable options of Super-Multi-Hyper-Omni-Verse possibilties that to calculate it would literally make ones head explode with the expenditure of energy needed to calculate the incalculable. So then we just refer to: [size=42]42[/size] which is the answer to life the universe and everything as transcribed to the late [url=http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/]Douglas Adams of the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy fame[/url]
[/quote]

I went to the link, but I just saw more links to his books. Can you expand upon this "42" answer to life/universe, etc?
I saw you mention this before as well, so I'm more than curious.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:00 am 

The wonder and majesty of 42 is so axiomatic in its relationship for the struggle for the ultimate truth:
Which is life the Universe and everything and whatever that one feels that if they attain this then they will have supped upon the Holy Grail and will then ultimately become the;
"Ayatollah of Rock'n rola," for the one who knows the true existence of ones life purpose it has been said the riches of all time will be bestowed upon them and hence they will be seen on Oprah, Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and the David letterman Shows for evermore.
Though this being a paradigm of sorts it only eventually leads to loss of the sight of the real self.
Because in reality divine LOVE is the infinite truth and as such everything else is illusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:04 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Here is a link to the updates.
http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/News.htm

And the latest bulletin....

[quote]
Sector 7-8 powered up

A first sector of the LHC has been powered up. Sector 7-8 has been cooled down for several weeks and has just passed a series of electrical tests.

Frédéric Gicquel from the Cryogenics for Accelerators Group (AT/ACR) and Anupama Kulkarni from the Magnets and Electrical Systems Group (AT/MEL) at the CERN Control Centre during the powering-up of Sector 7-8.

Frédérick Bordry, leader of the Power Converter Group (AB/PO), and Roberto Saban, responsible for coordinating the LHC commissioning (TS/HDO), celebrate the end of the first powering-up of an entire LHC sector: the sector 7-8.

When the current was increased to 6500 amps on 20 June at 6.30 p.m., the atmosphere was as charged as the magnets. In the CERN Control Centre, the teams responsible for powering up Sector 7-8, the first sector of the LHC to be commissioned, had their eyes glued to the monitor screens. The quadrupole circuits were powered up to 6500 amps (6.5 kA) without problems, just as the dipole circuits had been successfully powered up to several thousand amps on 25 May. Although these are very high intensities, the nominal current for these circuits (12 kA) has not yet been reached.

Once the temperature of 1.9 K (-271°C, see Bulletin No. 16/2007) had been stabilised in most of Sector 7-8, with a small part operating at 4.5 K, current could then be supplied to the magnets in the sector. Depending on the type of superconducting magnet, the nominal current of the electrical circuits varies between 60 A and 12 kA. During the tests, some of the circuits were powered up to the nominal current. Quenches were triggered to test the protection system and the system for extracting the stored energy in the magnets. A quench is when a magnet loses its superconductivity, resistance occurs, the circuit warms up and the energy thereby generated must be dissipated.

These spectacular power tests are the culmination of many electrical tests which have been conducted in Sector 7-8 over the last few weeks. These tests provided the opportunity to test the electrical quality of each circuit, namely its continuity, its earthing system and the intra-circuit insulation. Once the magnet protection systems had been checked, the circuits were powered up. The power converters, which had already been short-circuit tested, were thus connected to the magnets for the first time. During this round of tests, over a hundred superconducting-magnet electrical circuits were checked one by one.

An overall test, during which all the circuits were powered up overnight, was also performed. "This allows us to check that the circuits are performing properly over a prolonged period representing an LHC run. It can also highlight any weaknesses or breakdowns," explains Roberto Saban, who is responsible for coordinating the LHC commissioning. Finally, a power cut was simulated at Point 8. The teams were thereby able to check that all the systems were being supplied with power from the scheduled source, namely the normal or back-up power supply. The tests also provided an opportunity to check that post-mortem data were being generated by each system. These data make it possible to ensure that all the safety systems have operated successfully during a power cut.

This first round of tests is also aimed at verifying the test procedures and their automation as well as a whole range of tools that are used to record and analyse the test data. It also provides vital training for the commissioning of the other sectors. Sector 7-8 will now be warmed up again so that the triplet magnets to the left of Point 8 can be connected up and some consolidation work can be carried out. The next round of power tests will take place in Sector 4-5, which is currently being cooled down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATLAS End-cap Part II

The epic journey of the ATLAS magnets is drawing to an end. On Thursday 12 July, the second end-cap of the ATLAS toroid magnet was lowered into the cavern of the experiment with the same degree of precision as the first (see Bulletin No. 26/2007). This spectacular descent of the 240-tonne component, is one of the last transport to be completed for ATLAS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collimation: a silicon solution

Silicon crystals could be used very efficiently to deflect high-energy beams. Testing at CERN has produced conclusive results, which could pave the way for a new generation of collimators.

The set of five crystals used to test the reflection of the beams. The crystals are 0.75 mm wide and their alignment is adjusted with extreme precision.

This figure shows the deflection of a beam by channelling and by reflection in the block of five crystals. Depending on the orientation of the crystals:
1) The beam passes without "seeing" the crystals and is not deflected
2) The beam is deflected by channelling (with an angle of around 100 μrad)
3) The beam is reflected (with an angle of around 50 μrad).
The intensity of the deflected beam is illustrated by the intensity of the spot. The spot of the reflected beam is clearly more intense than that one of the channelled beam, demonstrating the efficiency of the reflecting method compared to the channelling technique.

Beam cleaning, consisting in the elimination of particles deflected from the normal orbit of the beam, is a crucial problem for the LHC as these wayward particles can cause magnet quenches and damage machine components. The accelerator will therefore be equipped with a sophisticated system consisting of a hundred or so collimators, fibre-reinforced graphite, copper, tungsten and carbon blocks placed at intervals around the ring.

However, a team of researchers from CERN, the Italian Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN), the St. Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute (PNPI), the Protvino Institute for High Energy Physics (IHEP) and the Dubna Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) have carried out important work on silicon crystals, which could prove extremely useful for the collimation of the LHC and other high-energy accelerators.

The team, led by Walter Scandale of CERN, used the reflective properties of the crystals to deflect a 400 GeV proton beam from the Super Proton Synchrotron. Five crystals were aligned to deflect the beam. The results were excellent, with a 98% reflection efficiency per crystal over the volume of the beam. With the five crystals aligned, over 90% of the particles were thereby deflected. This solution also allows a wider range of incidence angles compared to the channelling technique, in which the ordered structure of the crystals is used to guide the charged particles into the potential trough between two crystal planes. In order to be channelled, the particles must only have a limited transverse energy, which makes the method less effective. As an illustration, the channelling technique was able to deflect only 55% of the particles over the same beam.

The team carried out two series of tests, one in 2006 and the other this spring. "We are very pleased to have obtained good results in a very short space of time", notes Walter Scandale with satisfaction. The team is now working on a system that will allow remote alignment of the crystals.

See also the article in the CERN Courier of June 2007 (p. 8).

[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:08 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Because in reality divine LOVE is the infinite truth and as such everything else is illusion. [/quote]

Yes, I embrace divine love every moment I get. No, even better, I allow it to flow through me and thank it for reminding me of what I am at the core and what my purpose is...being an extension of this divine love in a 3D spacesuite.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Kimberlee...could you please explain, what the LHC is going to do... I read your wikipedia link and CERN's webpage...and it sounds pretty unsafe...but the fact that 2000 scientists want to be a part of it...it must have some significance to life on earth... and not just be a tool to reveal who's theories are right or wrong.

I understand the use of magnets to produce anti gravity... or a means to travel in space... and I understand how it could be used to slow down the effects of gravity, and even produce a propulsions energy...but what does that have to do with the "god particle" ??

sounds like they really don't know...and it may even create black holes on earth...I assume the scientific community doesn't need permission from the "layman" to experiment...even if it does change all life on earth.

don't existing "particle accelerators" create atomic bombs? Is the interest focused on building a bigger better weapon? Is there any practical application...that the ordinary human might find useful

What made you think it had something to do with discovering the human soul? I hope it doesn't destroy the hologram...lol

I have seen all of the vids already... and Williams is suggesting that the Ark of the Covenant was also a "generator"... that allowed direct access to "heaven"

but I don't see how this relates to time travel (except John Titor's mention of it) just space travel...am I close?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:39 pm 

[quote] [i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
Because in reality divine LOVE is the infinite truth and as such everything else is illusion. [/quote]

Yes, I embrace divine love every moment I get. No, even better, I allow it to flow through me and thank it for reminding me of what I am at the core and what my purpose is...[color=Red]being an extension of this divine love in a 3D spacesuite.[/color]Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

I like that Kimberlee :D:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:01 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
Kimberlee...could you please explain, what the LHC is going to do... I read your wikipedia link and CERN's webpage...and it sounds pretty unsafe...but the fact that 2000 scientists want to be a part of it...it must have some significance to life on earth... and not just be a tool to reveal who's theories are right or wrong.

I understand the use of magnets to produce anti gravity... or a means to travel in space... and I understand how it could be used to slow down the effects of gravity, and even produce a propulsions energy...but what does that have to do with the "god particle" ??

sounds like they really don't know...and it may even create black holes on earth...I assume the scientific community doesn't need permission from the "layman" to experiment...even if it does change all life on earth.

don't existing "particle accelerators" create atomic bombs? Is the interest focused on building a bigger better weapon? Is there any practical application...that the ordinary human might find useful

What made you think it had something to do with discovering the human soul? I hope it doesn't destroy the hologram...lol

I have seen all of the vids already... and Williams is suggesting that the Ark of the Covenant was also a "generator"... that allowed direct access to "heaven"

but I don't see how this relates to time travel (except John Titor's mention of it) just space travel...am I close? [/quote]

John Titor who as you can see from the link was a Time Traveller from 2036 and so back in December 2000, he went on the World Wide Web to help/explain/ amuse us of his own journey as such so that we might further understand the quantum universe around us.
So he then showed us pictures of his actual Time Machine. In explaining how it works he prophesied that CERN in 2007(yes, out by about a year) would have in operation a LHC which in its indirect and initial development would thus culminate and further lead to discoveries of technologies that would be used in Time Travel on a localised scale for the average man on the street.
Like a lot of technologies that are discovered
(which are more often than not are reversed engineered ET technologies or direct insights from them.) they are only initially utilized by Military Defence Departments . Then when they are seen as benign in extendable capacity. Then they are then downgraded more in potentiality and subsequently sold off to private industry, who then sell them to you and me for our wonder and enjoyment. ie; GPS systems etc.
So obviously this could have so many variable momentous implications as such. Of which the powers that be (Incanabula) might percieve in its hegemony, that this is in fact not in the interests of all life here. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes...yes... John Titor really had me going in 2000...especially when he mention his family...i forget now...didn't he go to see them...? I remember reading how they got a lawyer to represent them...and that they wanted nothing to do with John ... typical response from relatives...lol

John was furious with us... for screwing up his life ... he became a child soldier...but I don't think he was sent back...I think he was on a rogue mission... I don't know what he though he could accomplish...or why he came back at all, if life was so crummy...maybe he went back to the fifties...ha ha

It does look like we are ready for a revolution/civil war as he predicted...or at the least, economic collapse...wonder why time is so easily manipulated...and how many are meddling with it... I just watched De Javue last weekend... that was a real eye opener...you know if hollow-wood has it on tape, it is in a drawer at NSA...and that movie was soooooo believable...

things that make you go hummmmmmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 pm 

Yeah I bought "Deja'vu" when it first came out as I was very intrigued by the similar advanced technologies portrayed in it as was with Tom Cruises movie- "Minority Report."
Though the Time travell interface was a lot more advanced per se. Check out this link of the Technologies that are currently available and I dare say will soon be handed over to another 3 letter word Government organization as in the movie with Colin Farrell and Al Pacino in it called, "The Recruit"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLhMVNdplJc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:27 am 

For more base info, see this Wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=9473392

The scientists really don't know what to expect, in my opinion. They are putting large equipment together underground and will try out some experiments based on their theories. If one experiment doesn't work, they will try something else. They have been studying this for many years with many experiments, and never heart of any disastrous results yet. I don't feel it's safe to assume doomsday scenarios regarding CERN experiments at this time, like with the micro black hole theories.

I also heard rumor there's even a larger collider in the works to go live around 2010, but that has to be researched as I don't remember the source.

Here's one of the experiments, just as an example.

http://hep.uni-freiburg.de/opal_detector_en.shtml

I've been reading a book lately "The Force- The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe" by Lynne McTaggart. Great book!

Another interesting thing going on out there, is a huge underground neutrino dectector ball. The thing is HUGE and looks almost like a gigantic disco ball, but is really covered with many small detectors.

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q= ... a=N&tab=wi

Copy/paste the whole thing to see an image search of the neutrino detectors.

Scientists are attempting to understand things that occur but have had no previous scientific explanation. Previously, only subjects such as metaphysics, quantum physics, or ancient texts only hinted. Things like the human auric field, heart torus field.

Kinda going off topic sorry. Just trying to squish a few things I feel are related at a base level - people just trying to understand the nature of everything. Which is part of the reason for CERN and the neutrino detectors.

Have a look at the video of "Thunderbolts of the Gods"

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 1316220374

[Edited on 9-9-2007 by Ceara]

[Edited on 9-9-2007 by Ceara]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:51 am 

Sorry for posting so much but this is a topic of great interest to me. I've taken the liberty of pulling up some articles and news sites for those interested in reading more about the accelerators.

http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Conten ... fe-en.html

http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Conten ... ts-en.html

http://www.brown.edu/Administration/Geo ... SJ10a.html

http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/001313.html

http://www-project.slac.stanford.edu/ilc/

http://www.analogsf.com/0305/altview.shtml

http://cerncourier.com/cws/latest/cern

http://focus.aps.org/story/v16/st12

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
I have seen all of the vids already... and Williams is suggesting that the Ark of the Covenant was also a "generator"... that allowed direct access to "heaven" [/quote]

Most of my quantum jumps/leaps come from funny little synchroncities. I am in no way informed about this collider, but it peaked my interest for some reason when I ran accross it in a little book intro which I had never heard of or read before, mentioned in Altantis Rising magazine. And then, others come in and add their knowledge/links and we all, as a team, put our little noggins together and try and get a snapshot of a bigger picture. This is pretty much my life these days, a quest for truth brings many crazy synchronicitic event strings that I am so grateful for as it brings the most awesome truth seeksers into my life. We sometimes feel like outcasts adrift the sea of life and when we can gather together in honest instrospection it gives life even more meaning than we have found between our selves and our divine connection with ONE.

Now, I just read today, another article in Atlantis Rising that mentioned the arc of the convenant being an electrical peice of equipment. I had never heard of this before.

Here is a link to the magazine.
http://www.atlantisrising.com/

I do not have a link to the article, but it was in the 63rd issue, May/June 2007 on page 29, the article is written by Larry Radka and the title of it 'Was the Ark Electrical?

I also have a book that refers to the pyramids being an electrical power plant.....The Giza Power Plant, Technologies of Ancient Egypt by Christopher Dunn.

Who are we kidding these days? We make the ancients into some uninformed bunch when we can't even fathom how they built these structures or what their use was? Modern science is failing miserably in their previous explanations of ancient technology. The truth begins to surface and the whole paradigm begins to shift.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:47 pm 

good topic Kimberlee , I have met William & had lunch with him . He is quite interesting to say the least . He really can resonate with people around him , I felt a very strong presence about him .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:58 am 

How nterestingly Synchronistic as I was just reading a book review in the latest edition of "New Dawn" Magazine which talks about the" The Ark of the Covenant" and its chronological records through History of where it has been and where it is now. And how in fact there is actually some type of Programmed Crystal inside it that has similar energies of the ones of Atlantis and Lemuria and all of which also tie in with the Egyptian Pyramids.
http://www.newdawnbooks.info/Reviews/OP ... ENANT.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:03 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

How nterestingly Synchronistic as I was just reading a book review in the latest edition of "New Dawn" Magazine which talks about the" The Ark of the Covenant" and its chronological records through History of where it has been and where it is now. And how in fact there is actually some type of Programmed Crystal inside it that has similar energies of the ones of Atlantis and Lemuria and all of which also tie in with the Egyptian Pyramids.
http://www.newdawnbooks.info/Reviews/OP ... ENANT.html [/quote]

Fascinating article and very timely! ;)

[quote]
According to the chronology, in 1667 a Jesuit Priest, Jean Baudoin, transported the Ark to Montreal, where threats once more caused it to be moved by the great French explorer La Salle. This is how the Ark ended up near Peoria in present day Illinois!

The great New Madrid earthquake of 1811 collapsed the entrance to the cave in which it was stored. The cave was rediscovered in 1982 and again in 1999, and today, in 2007, it only awaits excavation efforts to see what is there.

An engraved stone from the cave depicts something that certainly resembles the Ark, and radar images retrieved in 2004, show a rectangular box with two staves running along its length.

Along the way, there are fascinating links to Lourdes, the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull, Nazi Germany and the legend of the Holy Grail.
[/quote]

I am adding this book to my collection. Funny the review mentioned the crystal skull by Mitchell-Hedges. http://www.mitchell-hedges.com/fa/

This links up with an article I read yesterday in Atlantis Rising that also mentioned a gold pyramid in Illinois...Hmmm

http://www.goldpyramid.com/new/html/about_load.html

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:12 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yeah I bought "Deja'vu" when it first came out as I was very intrigued by the similar advanced technologies portrayed in it as was with Tom Cruises movie- "Minority Report."
[/quote]

That movie gave me the hebeegebees. Maybe because it felt so much like a potential reality than I cared to admit. I have noticed for some time that we typically get a snapshot of possible future realities through movies. Stargate was another one that amazed me.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Hefe[/i]
good topic Kimberlee , I have met William & had lunch with him . He is quite interesting to say the least . He really can resonate with people around him , I felt a very strong presence about him . [/quote]

Here is a link to his website. Yea, I get the impression that he would be an interesting dude to chat with, to say the least.

Love,
Kimberlee