WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thought for the day
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:49 pm 

We are dealing with a shift in consciousness. The new state is that you do something beautiful, and that things happen from there. Something you decided to do yourself that is beautiful in a different way. Don't tell your left hand what your right hand is doing. Just do it and look. Your life will change.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

TEACHING ABOUT GIVING TO THE NEEDY
    1 "Watch out! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.

2 When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get.

3 But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

4 Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

Matthew 6 - Christendom's Holy Book - words attributed to Jesus

Humility. (6HV's)

Interestingly enough the impulse to behave with humility is the carrot on the stick - to move the individual a certain way in order that they act with genuine humility in the act of genuine giving to those with genuine need.

We are now informed through Lyricus Information that the Son is working with Lyricus and the Father is no longer dishing out rewards as that ruse was unveiled and cannot be effective.

Looking a little deeper - It is easy to see the camouflage - the 'Father' figurehead is the one who is seen to be giving in heaven to the worthy the rewards of their service...not so much in this particular snippet but the picture painted throughout the Bible...

...the 'reward' is the individuals personal transformation of understanding as to who they truly are...significantly the Lyricus Information is supportive of the gems of all religions consolidated in 6 simple practices which together become the behaviors of Love and Love centered life practice which amount to bring First Source Reality fully into 3D transforming the self created prison into a Paradise...essentially the concept of 'heaven on earth'.

The ultimate 'reward' the Grand Portal -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

The keystone of the When-Which-How practice is coherence, the reason being that the expression of the six heart virtues builds coherence and the attendant ability to radiate your emotional energy to selected targets anywhere and to any time. This is the outreach of soul—to heart to mind to heart to outflow—and in this cycle, the emotional community of humankind, and even more generally, to al life forms. Living from the Heart, p 28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I believe that it has more to do with the frequencies Watcher, than the personal gain someone may receive from "doing the right thing" - to please God. When we express the HVs - whether or not we are conscious of doing it, they are transmitted on the Love Frequency .... that is flowing incessantly - it is the water we are swimming in - and when we allow it to pass through us it activates the DNA - this is not a mental response, or an emotional response it is a physical response that can be experienced by the individual who receives it or expresses it, whether they, themselves, or others are aware of it - your injection of FSI into the MEST has improved the quality of life for everyone - without a "sacrifice" on your part - it is "natural" your HI is resonating at the frequency it was originally designed to resonate at (inside and out) - for maximum performance.

so let's take this analogy a little further ... say you are a fish, swimming in diluted (stepped down) FSI ... you "breathe" in the water - it supplies you with the nutrients that you need (oxygen) but they only circulate superficially ... and are polluted somewhat by the process of millions "breathing" the same water ... taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide - which is all well and good, because the plants in this environment, were created to breath what is expelled, and produce oxygen ... and there is balance... somewhat

Now lets consider what the Wmms tell us is going on ... which is that there is a stream of "fresh" water, flowing in our pond ... that we swim in and out of, daily, until we become aware of this stream ... and position themselves IN it, like the Elite have - they didn't change their environment, but their quality of life has improved vastly by changing their position ... when they "breathe" in this water, it is invigorating and so filled with oxygen, that even when they leave the stream, they are still feeling the effects and able to "express" this better state of being into the pond ... being in the stream, does not make the fish "nicer" - it doesn't change its personality - other than to allow it to BE more "normal" ... it isn't struggling to get more air - it doesn't have to go to the surface where all the skum floats for a breath of fresh air ... it is not preoccupied with the demands of its body - it wasn't designed to breath air from the atmosphere or to swim on the surface of the pond - without being conscious of the stream, the fish has altered its own nature - and its environment

We aren't changing our nature by positioning our self, in the frequency stream flowing from Source - we aren't improving on our design - but when we allow it to flow through us as well as around us ... we are living the way we were created to live ... naturally. Instead of being focused on our next breath we can focus on appreciating where we are ... we can move in and out of the stream and transmit the frequency of "well being" where ever we pass, and it can be felt by everyone who "crosses our path" - whether they recognize that you are the source of this brief (in passing) sense of balance you are transmitting ... if nothing more, they feel comfortable in your presence

Expressing the HVs is not a "skill" - it is as natural as breathing ... the "trick" is to be aware of what you are participating in :wink:
Being YOU is not a skill either ... if your environment demands that you suck from the surface where the water is stagnant, you can not "be you" ... because you have become a slave to your environment ... you need to "immerse" yourself in the frequency stream-until you can maintain that resonance and transfer the Knowledge you have found, about this stream, so that everyone can enjoy their natural state of being

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Well your story is fishy stard - for some reason it delivered a memory of a sermon I once heard by a personality who modeled himself on the style of the American TV Preacher - he still is swimming around in that same pond - he left NZ to follow the money in Auzzy:

http://en-gb.facebook.com/pskindah

A more recent story re: "Fish" Image that I have heard and highly recommend it be heard as well as read, because in the hearing there are tonal qualities which are missing from the written word and these tonal qualities speak in their own right:

16:28
Mark: Is the mission different for everyone or it is pretty much the same?

James: It’s really both. Every individual seeker as they awaken to their inmost Spirit and feel the currents of a love-centered life is pulled into very specific situations in which their energetics can be utilized by Spirit in the Grand Awakening of humanity. This does not mean that every moment is a contribution to this mission, but overall as you look at the mosaic of a life, let’s say a course of a month’s time, a contribution is proffered and awakening is brought a little closer, made a tiny bit more tangible and magnetic to all those who remain asleep.

At the collective scale, there are different phases of awakening and there are those who are just awakening who are seeking their purpose in trying to integrate the two worlds into a sensible composition. There are those who are in deep slumber in their ego-personalities and cultural confinements and there are those who are partially awakened, but are manipulated by outside influences to remain with the sleeping masses.

And there are those who are awakened and know with deep conviction in the commitment of Divine Love, that their primary mission is to activate and rekindle all those in the aforementioned categories so they can all join the Grand Awakening.

17:59.
Now, and this is important:

The mission is not one of a “join the enlightened crowd and be happy,” nor is it “you poor people who live in ignorance, for the glory of God I will help you awaken.” This is not about preaching the good news to the sinners of the world. Those who slumber are not sinners. They are not bad people nor are they lower in standing than you or me.

If you have ever seen a fish who inadvertently swam into a shallow tide pool and is now trapped, there is an instinct to help them return to the ocean and this is the instinct we have and nothing more. The fish held in the tide pool is still the same fish. It has the same powers and needs, it is simply trapped in the confinements of the tide pool and that diminishes its ability to be a fish.

Of course, we are not 'fish' but the message is still clear using this analogy.
The Mission.

Your mention of pollution reminded me of something I recently viewed regarding gold mining and the toxic waste produced and how greed and demand have forced people off the lands they have lived on for generations - how much pollution is caused through the process of making one simply gold ring.

Fashion, a sense of security and vanity have a part to play in this pollution, but so to do those who use gold to purchace a peice of land and implements to put themselves into a place of 'self sufficiency' and the feeling of being sovereign, even though they still need to pay tax of some kind in order to be a 'land owner' (it is called 'freehold' but that too is illusion)

Indeed, anyone who is within the financial system contributes to the pollution and pretending otherwise is simply self deception.
Spreading the message that one is free is also deception and not the most honorable of missions.

That facts are that we are in this prison system and our mission is clearly defined within the input and the output of our existence.

It is to awaken and assist in other awakening...and learning how to move away from this kind of thinking (Click Image):

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 pm 

I'm following you with a heart. I remember our interactions and when I think of you, there is this feeling of going forward, of expansion and a deeper understanding. I bless you in all that you do. Think of me when it is difficult for you. Together we are First Source.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:19 pm 
 WWW  Profile

"What one can express through their heart is gold to the iron of the mind" Living from the Heart, p 4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:58 pm 

You don't have to make people who don't communicate, communicate. No effort from your side is necessary. Yours is the Service of First Source, in every moment, to every single situation that you meet in your daily life. First Source is an energy. But not the energy of effort or reward.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 pm 
Posting Freak

First Source is not an "energy" Nat ...

First Source is CONSCIOUSNESS ... we have the opportunity to expand and enhance CONSCIOUSNESS (our own) ... by transforming our individual state of consciousness ... we (FS) expand and enhance FIRST SOURCE ... that is what we are here to do ... when we "transfer knowledge" it fulfills our purpose ... it couldn't get any simpler than that NAT ...
this reminds me of you Nat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XI3U8eupNQ

and this is what happens to your followers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0cosKhRdbA&feature=watch_response

it hurts to watch ... it does inspire compassion ... you want to help - but the only way to help is to tell you to STOP ... stop posting in the WMF - you have been banned, we have done everything we could possibly think of to help you understand why you are here, but after watching you back up and slam head first in the walls you have erected around your BS ... it hurts to watch and no one wants to watch or listen to your BS

as the vids show ... it doesn't matter HOW MUCH YOU BELIEVE ... and if you really wanted to transform, you would have by now - but, Oh, that's right, you already transformed when you were four years old ... was that when you fell on your head and all the fragments snapped back together :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:38 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I thought the guy in the 2nd video proved his point. He bleed in himself!
:lol:

The first vid the guy shows how not to give up but I think he didn't plan it that way and since 'have a plan' was part of the recipe, he didn't really think about his head and the pounding it took to prove some point.

I see the funny side - but 'whatever'.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 am 
Posting Freak

yeah, funny the first time ... but we have been watching Nat do this for years on end ... and see that Ignorance is contagious

my only question is, why would you allow it to be "published" when it was such a miserable failure ... what is the point ? how desperate are these guys for 15 mins of "fame"?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I have no answer to this - no answer that would be a thought in my day. I appreciate the humor and the honesty within the context, not even 'aimed' at themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 pm 

Try to be with the few exceptions who get it how to live without conflict, if only for one moment. Feel that energy and enjoy it. Try to flow in it the whole day in all ways that come about naturally. Don't meddle in the problem. The universe will create for you. Heal quickly until it is just one thought.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:17 pm 

"We tend to identify coherence as joy, or ease, or vitality, but coherence is really
about the Presence of Allowance. This Presence originates at our Spiritual Center,
which requires that we consolidate and unify our energies into a stillness of being
where there is no agenda, no effort to solve or resolve—simply allowance.

"This allowance is offered to the Universe and Sovereign Integral consciousness as
the corridor through which the Universe can bring in the learning, manifest the tools,
or create the conditions to solve life’s difficulties when they occur. In a way,
coherence is the ability to outsource problems to our Spiritual Center, knowing that
in doing this, we are tapping into the four perspectives that emanate from the
Spiritual Center.

"Coherence is not simply alignment to happiness or a particular emotional state. It
does not fixate on subjective states of being at a mental, emotional, or physical
level. Coherence is innate empowerment derived from the natural act of allowance." -Temple of Spiritual Activism

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Nat has spent his allowance

The way I understand "allow" ... it is giving my self permission to be completely Honest

I don't think it has anything to do with allowing others to take advantage, or disrespect or whatever ignorant behavior some one forces upon us ...

I allow myself to deal with these issues ... with the HVs ...and that is the way we have delt with Nathan for years - those who didn't just ignore Nat, tried compassion, we tried understanding, we tried them all ... but nat takes some sort of pleasure from taking advantage of our tolerance

HE IS NOT ALLOWED to post in this forum ... but he does it anyway, and to add insult to ignorance, he posts his BS daily ... which has nothing to do with the WMMs ...all he is doing here is using the WMF as a place to promote his personal (failed) belief system ... that's all he has ever done - and that's what got him banned.

if we ignore that fact - then we are ALLOWING him to continue ... James says that NOW is the time to say NO MORE ... and to jettison our BS, our emotional baggage and our histories ... living in the NOW means dealing with it NOW ... at the first opportunity ... which is what I am allowing myself to do :D

nothing personal ... when you allow yourself to do the right thing - which is not to ignore it and allow it to continue.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:06 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

We - WithIn Our Thoughts And Our Actions Understand.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:53 am 

“Remember that the soul is energy, not a physical or ethereal substance. It is a form of energy unknown in this world, and thus I use the term “energy” in a new context. ”
(interview with James the wingmakers -The Conscious Media )
·················

the soul is the fragment of firstsource. so we collective soul is a kind of energy. just different energy.
Language is used to communicate, not the truth itself.our world's language is three dimention structure .it is easy to made comfuse when theyare used to express our multiverse identity .
But in the spirit of love and understanding. they are value The Real wingmakers is not in the words and what your see in the surface. They are just tools. they are valuable only when theyare used to express our love and care for each other .Otherwise they are just a mask cover the ego's victorizm .

Last edited by yuxue on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:36 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:53 am 

"Nothing guarded will stand to imitate the real and the pure, for what I have incubated in time and space, is a temple of our mixture."
(Dohrman prophecy)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 pm 
Posting Freak

"There is no fear underneath where the soul flies." (WingMakers)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The human physical heart is a timespace extension and expression of the quantum energetic heart.
This is the receiving and transmitting center of love in all human beings. This energetic heart transmits and
espresses the light of love as six heart virtues. John Berges EVT 2007

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

my thought for the day:

Human destiny is focused on establishing a new, higher dimensional consciousness on earth,
and in so doing, creating conscious, two-way linkages to the multiverse and the entities and beings therein.

As we ramp-up to this shift in consciousness, each of us will require an enhanced creativity and intuition, which is the very fiber of our energetic heart.

When I speak of creativity, I’m not speaking to the activities of art, music, or writing. I am talking about the ultimate creativity—creating new perceptions of your reality.

When you view your reality through the prism of your energetic heart, your reality will shift in the direction that humanity itself is shifting.
In other words, there is an alignment between your view of reality and the future reality of humanity.
In this alignment, there is power to leverage in achieving the shift (or leaping over the hurdle).
This is why it is so vital. It is also why it touches so many.

Energetic Heart, page 10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm 

When you think of another it is possible that you hold an image of them in your heart. Is that image the Sovereign Integral? Love for another is this. The other is the portal for you in that moment to the Universe of Wholeness. This is not an abstraction, but the practice of the six heart virtues in your daily life.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:53 pm 

Your life matters. Your life is important. Your life is the one thing of importance. You are here for you and nobody else. First serve your own life before you serve others and lose yourself in the process. The more you have, the more you can give to others. You have your own life. It is there that everything is Unique.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:31 pm 

"There are a thousand paths that have never yet been trodden.... Humanity and humanity's earth are still unexhausted and undiscovered. Watch and listen, you solitaires! From the future come winds with a stealthy flapping of wings; and good tidings go out to delicate ears." --Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

"The WingMakers’ material is concerned with the human discovery of the human
soul in irrefutable, scientific terms. This is its exclusive focal point. All the other elements
be they of the story or art or mathematics are designed to be catalytic to those who will
come in the future to make this discovery manifest and enduring. It is to these this material
is dedicated, and it will draw them as assuredly as a magnificent tree draws the eagle
to nest.
"
James, Creator Q&A by Topical Arrangement, p.10, c. John Berges, 2007

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 pm 

Sören Kierkegaard wrote a book with which he claimed eternity and it is Fear and Trembling, about the story of Abraham, whom God told to sacrifice Isaac, his beloved son, to Him on the mount Moriah. In the same way, we will all one day have to offer what we hold the dearest to life in order to live. Why not today?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next