WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A Book called The Seventh Sense...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:17 pm 

It has been a long time since I have posted here. Being one of the many from the original wingmaker's chat boards, I thought you might enjoy this one...
Live in the Light...

https://www.amazon.com/7th-Sense-Guy-Lozier-ebook/dp/B078Q3341J/ref=sr_1_8_twi_kin_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516644676&sr=1-8

Post subject: Re: A Book called The Seventh Sense...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Finaliter wrote:
It has been a long time since I have posted here. Being one of the many from the original wingmaker's chat boards, I thought you might enjoy this one...
Live in the Light...

https://www.amazon.com/7th-Sense-Guy-Lozier-ebook/dp/B078Q3341J/ref=sr_1_8_twi_kin_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516644676&sr=1-8

That does sound quite amazing Finaliter! We are the light brother!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:33 am 

https://www.prlog.org/12691317-the-seventh-sense-book-claims-man-healed-woman.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:18 pm 

https://www.prlog.org/12692200-author-g ... -17th.html

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:29 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58tVPO ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:56 pm 

While the book changes lives, a powerful torrent of inevitable wind blows across the mind from the pages. The ending has mesmerized the moment in such a mystical breath, a place where images or touches will never find expression. It shines in the focused content where language refuses to manifest as it can't exist.

The ending of the book...my favorite part...

He expanded his story on a personal note, “I awoke. The many faces seared the room with shimmering unreal texture staining the very air I breathed. I would not turn away, I could not. Their voices echoing in silence must be heard. I did not know them and yet I did. As each one touched my soul, burning my vision, knowledge pushed through me. Knowing that each face had been worn by me, it was my day of remembering. All of them ancient beyond words, all different. One stern, another staring back to dare me to forget, each one appearing for but a fraction of an instant to be suddenly replaced by another. Each one burning across my mind, a tempest of knowledge gained from experience. Not all were human. Not all from this planet, the ones that were, painted of the most ancient of days. Yet the faces were unending, lives beyond counting, each one a memory, and each one still alive within me. I could do nothing but honor them. Only given an instance to speak in silence, each one filled the room. I give them their essence still, as I know they call to me, requiring my voice in the Now. To live an eternity in a moment of time breathes a thickness of life where words have no value. And so I have spoken, painting their voices for all to hear, like a river screaming the size of an ocean, it is enough, I know. It has the tones to trigger the ancient hidden locks, the voice of the ages, calling to free the oppressed.”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:58 pm 

The book is now being produced as an audiobook by Chiquito Joaquim Crasto...if anyone would like an autographed copy of this book you can send me a private message...if you live in the USA I will ship you one for $12.00...that will include shipping and everything...This book will expand your perceptions and your consciousness as it is designed to raise the harmonic resonance of those that read it and closely follow the instructions found within its pages...<smile>...

https://www.amazon.com/7th-Sense-Guy-Lo ... B078Q3341J

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:06 am 

Hi everyone...I noticed that posts on the site are very rare now...as so many are noticing, reality for so many is shifting out of the needs to combat each other with posts on sites like this. Yet we also miss the old days of exchanging and sharing information.

Things are changing. Resonating at higher frequencies of harmonic resonance...we feel it slowly materialize around us pulling us along...

While others feel it also, their steps were the slower path of holding off the rise in resonance...but they now are feeling the changes in our reality...

So it is...and it is a wonderful thing...still many do not understand exactly what is taking place...the resistance to change which is the natural method of growth when contemplating the human species as a mass consciousness...and while humanity is only a fractional assessment of interaction in Reality within Time-space, it is nothing compared to Source Reality from which we hail as Infinite Natured Beings...

The One that is All and the All that is One...the highest knowledge of the infinite nature...

The I Am developing into the We Are as James has explained is but the understanding of a fractional portion of development in a form of holographic reality within the vast multiverse which stands as a fraction of Source Reality beyond time-space or harmonic resonance realities...

But more to the point is the understanding of the Individual which is experiencing this reality for purposes. So, learning to co-create the future as it approaches to bring more pleasant and harmonious experiences into our path as we rewrite our life plan away from the control modality set up by those that desire to control us is very important in its own right and our responsibilities revolve around the need to express and learn, expand and explore. Which leads us to understanding what the Grand Portal actually is and what it means...

Accelerate the time-line, bringing to bear changes on our human species as we, as the individual, change. Thereby modifying one cell in the ocean of cells of the human entity consciousness we call humanity...to which end we help change the other cells to certain degrees or make it easier for them to move forward in the progression of the time-line to free humanity from the control mechanisms set up to oppress infinite natured beings...this leads to tearing down the walls of the prison...

<smile>...

https://guylozier.com/2018/06/19/encodi ... y-stories/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:58 pm 

Hi all,
It's good to see you all...

There are so many ways to explain things, to say things, to imply things, to describe things...

To simply explain that this book is a map to arriving at the 24th chamber might assist some, a few possibly, if they are listening...<smile>...

Understanding what the 24th chamber actually represents though is a wonderful experience...as the intrinsic goodness blossoms...so does the 7th sense manifest...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:59 am 

Hi everyone...it is good to see and feel you where ever you are...

I found in a post here on the site something from Starduster in the messages under "The Weather Composer: The Battlefield is Born" under the topic "I AM WE ARE"...and the message posted there gets right to the heart of the matter...

Consider being trapped in an endless looping of lives...live a life...die...awake in the afterlife...live another life and die again...over and over and over again...the recycling prison...

Now consider this...the senses on the body...genetic template...space suit...or whatever you desire to refer to it as...lock the focused consciousness of the individual into a reality with the stimulation of the senses of that space suit...the data from the senses are so loud and invasive that the individual that is exposed to the senses data believes that the body is them...that the place that is sending the data is actually their reality...

How to get the individual which is in the genetic template or a sleeve in the spiritual planar reality to understand that they are being recycled in a holographic set of energy fields bound by a time system of illusory experiences or the spiritual planar reality which is a programmed A.I. system combined with others that are tricked or deceived into believing specific things in order to control all within that system. The quantum breathing is a technique which allows the focused consciousness to sense and experience momentarily this very fact...

Quote:
Social Intelligence: Consensual Reality
Overarching the mind and heart realms is the infinite consciousness. In the WingMakers materials it is referred to as the Sovereign Integral consciousness—that which is simultaneously connected to earth and infinity (I AM), and all life (WE ARE). This state supersedes the mind and heart—encompassing them both.

The mind uses words, images and numbers to communicate. The heart uses feelings and empathy. Our consciousness uses behaviors. This is an important, if not key understanding, because our consciousness oversees our mental and emotional states. It is the larger sphere that encompasses the mind and heart. Thus, consciousness is that part of us that is infinite and boundless. It is not contained in brain matter, body tissue or even the emotional energy of the heart. Yet it is individualized as us.

The Sovereign Integral consciousness identifies with us as individuals and the collective us as all. As it pertains to us as individuals, it orchestrates us—the parts of us. It is the unification cord upon which our various “pieces” like the mind, emotions and body are strung. And while our minds speak words and our hearts express feelings, our consciousness expresses its presence through behaviors.
--Starduster

Yet there are other ways to understand this same knowledge...this is the purpose of my book 'The Seventh Sense'...not only that but to assist the individual to become self empowered and develop the seventh sense on their own as they have the perfect teacher and the only teacher worthy of their time...their higher self...or as Starduster's post plainly shows...our Infinite Consciousness expressed in individualism...<smile>...

accelerate your path...get my book... https://www.amazon.com/7th-Sense-Guy-Lo ... 292&sr=1-5

https://guylozier.com/

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:11 am 

https://guylozier.com/2018/07/16/new-sc ... s-reality/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:50 pm 

https://www.amazon.com/7th-Sense-Guy-Lo ... 519&sr=1-1

https://www.facebook.com/mark.lozier.1/ ... 636538254/

Of course there is much more to the story...this book is only the tip of a great structure which sits just out of sight...a small candle which sits over there...nearly out of our view...quietly lighting the path of each that walk near it...patiently directing each one to find one of the entrances to that hidden structure just there hiding in plain sight...

The advanced knowledge awaits...the knowing of the process of the future steps...

There are a number of individuals who have experienced the identity shift?...there are some who have experienced the resonance of the 7th sense as it begins to form in earnest from the Toroidal Field in the head area?...should those that understand begin to form the groups that fracture from the majority to assist in the acceleration of the process bringing the future into the NOW?...should those that are working to co-create the split in the time-line stand up to action by joining with others knowingly now?

The path that removes the quantum fields of resistance to wholeness which bypass the interface so that the infinite self can directly hook up to the 7th sense?

Or do we simply sit in non-reaction and allow the programming to proceed as planned? Continue the path of absolute enslavement of the infinite nature into duality? These two questions are absolutely incorrect as the intrinsic goodness will inevitably flower and overcome any system of impediment...so the real question is...are we tired of duality? do we desire the path of unity?...each must choose their path...there is no judgement...those that take the path of duality are brave ones...I however prefer the path of unity of which my purpose here is plain to behold...

I can use all the assistance that I can get...but I directly choose to walk the path of unity...to co-create the fork in the path which splits the time-line yet allows the accelerated path of unity over the accelerated path of duality...pick your path and then suffer the consequences of walking that path just as I have to suffer the consequences of walking my chosen path...<smile>...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:08 pm 

https://www.facebook.com/The-Seventh-Se ... 637444428/

Maybe workshops will help? Maybe not? But doing nothing surely doesn't help at all!!!!!

There are many who understand the complexity and the simplicity of it all...the many questions of what we should or shouldn't be doing...

While it is simple to post at sites like this without anyone knowing who you are, it takes a brave soul to stand up and post in public and begin to work in public to assist others...don't allow fear to keep you from action...

Many of us have found new methods of experiencing outside of the controls of our reality...are you willing to share them with others and show them how to do them? Should you stand up in public and be willing to assist others who come forward asking for help to find self empowerment?

Can you hear others screaming within with their consciousness asking for help as they don't understand what is going on?

I believe it is time to begin doing exactly that...while it is not necessary, it would help accelerate the process...

If enough of us work together, we can make this happen...if it resonates with you then please reach out and contact me...if enough of us come together, we can accomplish a lot...didn't James say that groups would form which would fragment from the populace to begin doing things? Why not be part of one?

my email is finalter@hotmail.com

Also next month I have a small group working on the production of a documentary surrounding experiments concerning the 6th and 7th sense...here is a post concerning that...

https://guylozier.com/2018/08/11/the-mo ... sept-2018/

Anyone who has an interest in working on our production, you can contact me but please do so as quickly as possible...

While I understand much of my own terminology is not the same as James has used...it is not important for me to use his...what is important is that we understand each other...the same goes for each of us...who cares what words we use as long as we understand within...<smile>...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:59 pm 

https://www.prlog.org/12727345-author-g ... ember.html

Quote:
"The seventh sense is an evolutionary step which consists of the Etheric Being within a body and the genetic template or more specific, reactions of the DNA within the genetic template as they work together to take a new step forward. As the DNA sense specific resonance from the Etheric Being which has attached to the body at the interface within the heart area, micro antenna rise within three organs in the head area which allows these three organs to unify and work together. The outcome of this unification results in a toroidal field forming in the head area which allows the Etheric Being to signal upstream or outside of the time-space holographic reality membrane, which the body is interacting within, to allow the Higher Self to send a toned down version of self to work with the consciousness of the Etheric Being already present thereby allowing an identity shift with the toned down version of Higher Self which then moves into the body bypassing the interface at the heart area and connecting directly to the new sensory field called the Seventh Sense which now resides in the head area. This allows the individual to then function without the programming found in the interface which is meant to control the individual and keep them locked in ignorance of self and self's potential, history, and true identity as an Infinite Natured Being." --Guy Lozier, Author/Director/Producer

Quote:
This is from a previous interview I had...it stirs much emotional content even now as I read it again...<smile>...

We asked Guy what his favorite part of the book was. He pulled out his cell phone then explained this.

"While the book changes lives, a powerful torrent of inevitable wind blows across the mind from the pages. The ending has mesmerized the moment in such a mystical breath, a place where images or touches will never find expression. It shines in the focused content where language refuses to manifest as it can't exist. The ending of the book is my favorite part."

Then he began reading from his cell phone.

"He expanded his story on a personal note, "I awoke. The many faces seared the room with shimmering unreal texture staining the very air I breathed. I would not turn away, I could not. Their voices echoing in silence must be heard. I did not know them and yet I did. As each one touched my soul, burning my vision, knowledge pushed through me. Knowing that each face had been worn by me, it was my day of remembering. All of them ancient beyond words, all different. One stern, another staring back to dare me to forget, each one appearing for but a fraction of an instant to be suddenly replaced by another. Each one burning across my mind, a tempest of knowledge gained from experience. Not all were human. Not all from this planet, the ones that were, painted of the most ancient of days. Yet the faces were unending, lives beyond counting, each one a memory, and each one still alive within me. I could do nothing but honor them. Only given an instance to speak in silence, each one filled the room. I give them their essence still, as I know they call to me, requiring my voice in the Now. To live an eternity in a moment of time breathes a thickness of life where words have no value. And so I have spoken, painting their voices for all to hear, like a river screaming the size of an ocean, it is enough, I know. It has the tones to trigger the ancient hidden locks, the voice of the ages, calling to free the oppressed."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:01 am 

Hi All...

Some interesting videos are being released these days which shows science supporting the concepts discussed by James and in my book along with others...

https://www.facebook.com/EducateInspire ... 099709961/

https://www.facebook.com/BigThinkScienc ... 447099448/

Also, for any that have not been paying attention or some other distraction that is interested in our movie production taking place in Oklahoma, we will be shooting on that movie this coming Wednesday and Thursday...there is still time to get involved if you like...

One aspect of the film project deals with a hypnotist that will be using experimental aspects of regressive hypnosis to attempt to move individuals to the state of consciousness "between lives" in which the capabilities of that individual should be available for their utilization to effect this reality...in our experiments we will be attempting to change the programming of the division of the 3 layers of the consciousness of the individual...we hope to free up their capacities and capabilities on behalf of our species in preparation for future events...<smile>...

If you have not read my book, you should get it today and while you're at it pick up an extra one or more to hand out to your friends and family...the book is liberating and self-empowers them to begin massive changes in their lives beyond words...after all, that is the goals of the Wingmakers more than anything as self-empowered individuals are those that are assisting to liberate our species by assisting others to self-empower...it is spreading and accelerating the numbers of individuals...now is the time to act...

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_ ... evancerank

If you like, contact me through my site or at this email...finalter@hotmail.com...to get multiple books or just one if you like for a nice discount as the goal is not to make a lot of money but to assist to self-empower others and more...<smile>...

https://www.prlog.org/12731652-guy-lozi ... eader.html

https://www.prlog.org/12727345-author-g ... ember.html

https://www.prlog.org/12716338-the-seve ... ality.html

https://www.prlog.org/12694529-group-of ... angel.html

https://www.prlog.org/12691317-the-seve ... woman.html

https://www.prlog.org/12676032-science- ... ality.html

https://www.prlog.org/12533519-authordi ... pkins.html

https://www.prlog.org/12579561-authordi ... enter.html

https://www.prlog.org/12612453-assassin ... court.html

https://www.prlog.org/12613352-document ... -2017.html

https://www.prlog.org/12617260-fabio-au ... tival.html