WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Russell[/i]
[font=Impact]The G.P. versus The G.P.[/font]

Hands up who has visited their doctor/general practioner in the last 12 months.

I put my hand up now; and I tell you why.

Bless 'em, they know not what they do!

NOT.

If we want to accelerate our discovery of The Grand Portal, I strongly recommend we each, individually, do our best to listen to our hearts.

This is not a rant at pharmaceutical companies, "drugs" or pharmaceuticals.

I am convinced, based on my own experience, that our biggest threat to accelarating our discovery of The Grand Portal, is the misguided individuals who call themselves G.P.s.

I call on all docs out there to "bone up" on the WM materials.....you never know, it just might be the tonic you need!

What say you?! [/quote]

It is quite a tangled web Russell. The pharmaceautical companies are sleeping with the government.

I went to the doctor this morning. I have been experiencing chronic sinus infections. I don't even get the allergic symptoms, just the infection. I'm going to be on yet another once a day pill. Allegra and Prozac (for an over active nervous system that runs in the family).

I don't believe in bandaids and that is what drugs are for the most part. But, I also have to live without pain and anxiety, so this is what my option is at the moment. I have tried some homeopathic options but they don't seem to work.

I would love it if all the Doctors in this world would collaborate and come up with a better answer to the sufferings of the body. The mind has a big role in this and it is not even considered.

We need a WHOLEistic approach......Emotional, mental and spiritual.

Love,
Kimberlee

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:24 am 

I'm prone to a lot of anxiety too, but I found something that helps... a little plant called the california poppy. And no, it's not addictive - look it up. I make some tea with that and about a half hour later, no more anxiety. There are other herbs too, like catnip. It's kinda lemony taste and not just for the cat. lol

Not all doctors are bad. I used to have one that was very caring, knew all my family members, remembered everything about all of us and only gave the best care possible. Only administered prescriptions if absolutely necessary. Otherwise he just gave simple home remedies.

But actually don't rely on doctors 100%. The patient ultimately has to study their own symptoms, and read stuff online. Talk to others, etc. For an uninformed patient might possibly end up poor and full of unnecessary medications. Or worse, misdiagnosed.

A prime example is the supposed string disease they've named Morgellons. I don't know exactly what those people have, but something is definitely going on. And doctors are just pushing them aside. So very sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ceara[/i]
I'm prone to a lot of anxiety too, but I found something that helps... a little plant called the california poppy. And no, it's not addictive - look it up. I make some tea with that and about a half hour later, no more anxiety. There are other herbs too, like catnip. It's kinda lemony taste and not just for the cat. lol

Not all doctors are bad. I used to have one that was very caring, knew all my family members, remembered everything about all of us and only gave the best care possible. Only administered prescriptions if absolutely necessary. Otherwise he just gave simple home remedies.

But actually don't rely on doctors 100%. The patient ultimately has to study their own symptoms, and read stuff online. Talk to others, etc. For an uninformed patient might possibly end up poor and full of unnecessary medications. Or worse, misdiagnosed.

A prime example is the supposed string disease they've named Morgellons. I don't know exactly what those people have, but something is definitely going on. And doctors are just pushing them aside. So very sad. [/quote]

Thanks Ceara and Russell!

I agree, not all doctors are bad. I really really like my female doctor. She is thorough and caring and takes great care of herself.

I listen to my body. I know when I can work things out on my own, and when I need assistance.

What bothers me the most, is that I know in my heart that they have a cure for cancer. But either for reasons of population control, or fear of losing billions of dollars in treating cancer would be too huge of a loss for the pharmaceutical and medical communities, who are, for the most part on equal ground with the control and manipulation of the government.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:22 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Yeah, why not, it's as good a salutation as any one supposes.
No one listens to you unless you're a doctor, right?
Dr. Rick says, your only lazy if you're spiritually lazy.
If your spirit is uneasy your gonna get dis-eased.
Thought for today: stop thinking so much about the stuff that doesn't matter except to feed our egos.
Love is easier to ingest than fear, so take a double dose and don't call me in the morning.
~r

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:06 pm 
 YIM  Profile

[img]http://www.musicmerchant.com/04411415181.jpg[/img]

[img]http://eil.com/newgallery/Boston-Greatest-Hits-225899.jpg[/img]

I always thought their album covers should look more like Boston's.
Anyways....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:43 am 

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
not to for get the wonderful mycoplamsa (sp) viruses...that show up as MS, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Gulf War Syndrome, Lyme Disease, Lupas, Chrons...the list goes on...in silent epidemics that keep the Pharm co. in demand.

and the results of innoculations, causing epidemics of autism...etc

tisk tisk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:59 am 

>

Last edited by oba on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:26 am 
Posting Freak

it is also interesting to read the "hippocratic" oath...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/doctors/oath_modern.html

especially the part about "prevention"...bwhahahahhhahahahhaha

Post subject: Re: The G.P versus The G.P.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:54 am 

Hhmmm I have to say I have had no luck with doctors at all, they won't listen to you much, and their doctors manual is just a drug hand book on medications to combat symptoms. They don't want your health to be better cause they need you to see them on a regular basis in order for them to make money. etc.

But the real problem is more then systemic. Do you get fluoride in your tap water?
Well it is the underlying cause of all health problems. And against popular belief it is hard to regulate the dosage one is exposed to throughout the day.

Have a read of the US WM forum can you tell a difference?

Their whole country is fluoridated.

Here are some links that might help:
http://www.fluoridealert.org/
http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/fluoride.html
http://www.tldp.com/issue/202/Notes_Fluorine.htm

But doctors who support the fluoride poisoning of the masses and ignorant of the fact should not be trusted.
Fluoride only works topically when applied to the teeth.
When ingested it attacks the CNS, the pituitary gland, changes the structure of the enzymes, the list goes on, and recent studies show that it effects the DNA.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:48 pm 

What bothers me the most, is that I know in my heart that they have a cure for cancer. But either for reasons of population control, or fear of losing billions of dollars in treating cancer would be too huge of a loss for the pharmaceutical and medical communities, who are, for the most part on equal ground with the control and manipulation of the government.

Love,
Kimberlee

Yes you are right they have had a cure for cancer of all type since the late 1930's.
And they have tried to prevent it being available to people.
No it isn't a pill you can take and it does involve a bit of reading and discipline.
It also has a side effect of detoxing your body.
The key is Sodium and fluoride. If you can avoid ingesting these two, to the best of your ability, you can avoid cancer. The book to read is the Gerson cancer Therapy.
I bought the book recently and was amazed at the number of successful patients treated. There is more then 5000 cases + with x-ray and lots of evidence proving the technique works.
They poisoned him Dr Gerson to try to stop him publishing his book. He died from the poison. But his book got out thankfully.
Did you know that fluoride is normally used as medication against over active thyroid? Well if you ingest it when you don't have an over active thyroid then it suppresses the immune system response required for you body to cure itself of cancer and any other debilitating disease.

Regards,
LawrenceMR

Last edited by LawrenceMR on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:37 pm 
Posting Freak

LawrenceMR, you may find this topic interesting, it starts with fluoride and snowballs...:wink:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=850

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:32 am 

Nice one thanks Startduster, I really like the part about "the only real form of pollution is thought pollution".
That is sooo true and the ads on TV's is an example of selling junk to the public at large.

Thanks for the pointer, was looking for a place in the forum that discusses the issue.
Also organics is something I recently have moved towards.
Where should the next part here go?

Also I have found that as you detox that the WMM cd's have a more vivid effect and strange but nice dreams follows.
There is a definite change in my conscious. I get lots of positive comments.
There is one part that needs to be explained in order for the cd's designed effects to be fully actualized there needs to be minimum signal change, ie SNR needs to be high. High signal low noise. The best way I found of doing that is to use a player that outputs with option of disabling any effects all together and the ability to disable the internal amp. cowon D2 in combo with Etymotic:
ER-4P produces amazing sound quality at the full bit rate of 1.4 Mbps raw wav.
The first time you hear it will astound you especially chamber 10 disk. You need original disk ripped at full rate no compression.
The unfortunate side effect is that now the sound is too clean and what I used to be able to listen to for days without much effect now I only have to listen to it once a week and have the same effect. Fantastic!!!

Regards,
LawrenceMR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:03 am 
Posting Freak

you can start your own topic...too

the music was the tool I used the most... but I did get into the Art (more than the poetry), and over the years collected most of the paintings... but started off by making 8x10s on my computer, which fade to pink in about a year...even under glass...ha ha

I bought the music as it came out...and was able to give each cd my undivided attention for at least a month, sometimes six months...depending on how rapidly they were released. Just like the paintings, we each have our favorite, but I love them all. I listened to the cds on my way to and from work and they took the stress right out of driving and set the mood for the day and evening... they string together seamlessly on my PC player (I have them in Music Match) and give me a full days worth of music now....with a couple of Charlotette-maries and the "radio" stuff thrown in there. Unfortunately Torrent went down, because they had CD quality albums you could burn... :wink:

I think the techniques in the Fourth Philo are as important as reading the entire website...but I recommend you get the Principals of the First Philo under your belt or into your daily life before you move on...I also found the two papers in the Products section ( http://www.wingmakers.com/products1.html top of the page in blue letters ) very helpful in understanding what the music was doing, and why it was so important.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:56 pm 

Yeah torrent usually goes down but it comes back up you know it comes and goes depending on the people seeding if you have a track or album in mind I could look at seeding it. I do have a slow connection though and it is raw wav unless you would be happy with voggs?
They are still good but not like raw wav's.
There never seems to be enough time in the day to get most thing you want done.
Time flies by faster then a butterfly.
Also it is hard to keep things with regards to intended effect in mind when you meditate.
Memory isn't that good so you have to remind yourself by reading over and again. Yeah I'm not really that new I have had the materials for years now and have been listening to them since, just new to the forum... the US one just ain't cutting it, a lot of thought pollution indeed.
The hakomi cd's are very different indeed.