WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Music
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:57 pm 

The music @ quantusum.com is deep.

It's inviting, warm, soft and smooth, and it has an epic.

Complex melody going on nonstop.

the music resonates with me.

as everyone else, I wonder what this is about?

I've only read the LTO discourses, some philosophy, interviews, and from the fourth I touched a star, and completed the journey. :D

AA books, the dohrman prophecy, and now the quantusum. So much material to catch up with for me, since I discovered WM (my friend suggested) on autumn 2011.

Hello I'm from scandinavia, I've been producing music for the last 5 years. (:

I'm curious how many of here have been aware of WingMakers since 1998? It's 14 years ago, I something like 6 years, just a little kid.

I'm asking all you who have known about wingmakers for long time alrady, what are you doing? You must be really deep into the light meditation practices, the texts, art and music, and the rest of the content. I'd love to hear all kinds of personal experiences regarding WM, although I can read, the forum is full of text, but if anyone wants to tell me something I'll listen (:

I've been doing the "..As the light of my heart brightens... "...leave it in the mystery to shine of it's own light..." thing for 6 months now, semi sketchy in the start. Properly in the last three months, there's light in my heart. It's a Lovely... meditation practice.

Infinite love to all my brothers and sisters.

Onyks

Edit: HEHE, how did I end up making a new topic. It was just supposed to be a reply in the Quantusum topic. I must have clicked something... ah well, anyways is there anyone else from scandinavia here and who else is producing music? or should I say, Involved in music?

If so, I'm gladly listening to it.

Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:21 am 

you can buy some wm cd for deeper try.the painting,to download pdf from wm site.most of them is free.
OR ,THERE ARE SOME FREE MP3 FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD.
and the quantusum music is made by other people,not wingmakers, james did not make it.

you can check the music info when you play this mp3,
you can find it after you hear it once,it will be found in your
IE---temporary file.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:19 am 

I have bought all the cd:s, they are really amazing.

the music is not by wingmakers? interesting. Anyway it's really cool. Who made the music if not wingmakers?
I don't get what you mean with the last sentence?

IE- temporary file .. . ?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
in the question and answer section of the website, James goes into detail about the fact that he didn't "create" the materials, but he "transfers" and "translates" the material from the Transition Zones into our "language" ... hes says that the WM's "found" these materials - in their extensive research ... and copied them on the walls of the Galactic TZ - and that they have proven themselves very valuable on other planets that were in the same place in the development of species' consciousness - through-out Time .

The LTO was created to assist us to understand their message ... and to make this opportunity to enhance our state of consciousness, available (as far as our technology allows) to the best of his abilities . He has told us in his interview with Mark, that he was interested in Art and Music since he was very young ... and it is a know fact that he uses "soul food" musicians and others (Deep Forest) anonymously - with the exception of Charlottee-marie who does most of the female vocals for the Music .

so, technically , no - he didn't write the music ... but he does play it ... he didn't create the Art, but he did paint it - even though it "moves" in its original form ... and he didn't write the poetry either - which he reveals, was the most difficult of the three "tools" because of our "education" it was hard to "translate" the word, with their authentic meaning - the Answers he gives about the Art, Music and Poetry are mostly in the second session, I think once you read it, your questions will be answered ... please try to keep in mind that James is only one member of the LTO ... and that he is doing their work ... not promoting his own ... or even his own belief system - or the LTOs ... these materials are older than the LTO - and older than the Wingmakers ... we just call them "the Wingmaker's Materials" ... actually they are part of the Plan of First Source.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:26 pm 

(:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

I play it in my car all the time.....is like when I am driving.......within my space another world ...chamber am I ......enjoy IT .......often .... :D