WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
yhg342 wrote:
we can find the music of new site in
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
file name is quantusum[1].mp3

music title: Witnessing Another Heart
author : Ishdeep S
Album : Immortality Begins Now

Ishdeep Sahni
Ishdeep Sahni discovered DNA Activation at the young age of 18, a Shaman Healer with extensive powers in Energy Healing, his presence ever since has been healing people on all levels, physical ,mental ,emotional and spiritual. He is a researcher in the field of Energy Medicine and has successfully done transformational healing work. He is a trance medium and has helped thousands of people get clarity in their life with his messages from the masters

I asked myself, if the fact that the new book James has written, isn't setting the example for "open ness" to new ideas, new art and new music, to be welcomed onto the Spirit State Platform ... Ishdeep sounds like a person who is evolving ... perhaps his background has led him to the Wing maker's materials, certainly we can see that string events often get tied together :D

I pondered the expectation, that I have of James, and his work, and discovered that I expect everything that he reveals to be somehow "original" ... but then I had to laugh at my self, to discover, that I couldn't really distinguish the Art or Music that I "recognized" as James's 'signature energy' from some one else's Art and Music ... I just assumed that he did the art and the music, because I felt energy ... similar to the energy James' art projects ... it wasn't until I was told, that someone else did the art and the Music for this "trailer" that I understood how important the Spirit State Website is ... to bring people with the same "energy signature" together :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 pm 

He's just doing what I am doing on my YouTube channel, bring everything together as a mapmaker. Not excell as an ego, but creativity with the materials of others, which are our own materials. But then James is of course called original, and I am called an ugly thief in the night, while James actually follows me. And he is following me from the beginning. All masters are because I am First Source.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hidelight wrote:
He's just doing what I am doing on my YouTube channel, bring everything together as a mapmaker. Not excell as an ego, but creativity with the materials of others, which are our own materials. But then James is of course called original, and I am called an ugly thief in the night, while James actually follows me. And he is following me from the beginning. All masters are because I am First Source.

James is not stealing someone's copywritten art(if it is posted on the web is IS free), he is giving full credit to the artists, and hasn't distorted their work ... he has already established that he can create his OWN original Art and Music ... you haven't produced anything, all you do is distort the work of others and give them no credit for providing your inspiration ... James was working on the Spirit State Platform, long before you ever released your first vid, Nat ... you get all your inspiration from the LTO's work, and you pervert it instead of respecting it ... you alter it and distort it to fit into your BS ... you have always clung to Jame's coat tails ...following you would require that James go backwards, Nat, because you are an energetic black hole.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 pm 

James has done the SpiritState because I asked him to. It's rather obvious you'll think I'm cuckoo.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 pm 

And I'll tell you more, as I've begun no matter, and it is that I have made multidimensional data streams in another incarnation, so long before these existed on our planet. In this incarnation my mission is of a different nature.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 pm 
Posting Freak

the LTO's "mission" here was mapped out before James was "born" Nat ... he was created to BE the Avatar for the End of the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral ... and you are the perfect example of HMS programing and resistance to awareness ... and you make a wonderful "test dummy" for those who take the opportunity to practice expressing authentic virtues of the Heart.

James didn't come here to provide you with sound bytes Nat ... He released the LTO's materials, on to the WWW as a "beckon" to all the incarnate LTO members who were programed to transform ... he talks about it in the Qs and As ... these individuals who expose themselves to the materials, will be activated by the Art, Music and Pros suggested for reading ... those individuals have programs that co-inside with the materials and will be inspired to immerserse themselves in the materials ... as intended.

If you are not programed to "transform" Nat, it doesn't prevent you from using the materials TO transform ... they are offered to everyone, and are "proven" to work for everyone who uses them as intended. They even tell you that NOTHING prevents anyone from experiencing the Wholeness Navigator .

so if you haven't done that Nat - why are you here?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:55 pm 

What you just gave was, as anyone can see, a little bit of static, that is all. An energy of hate, belittling, ridicule, falsity, calculation, refusal of even looking, total lack of humility, pride, in short it has nothing in it that means anything. Every word I say has a deeper meaning. Anyone who has the dignity to explore what another is truly doing or saying will easily find out they have that simple brilliance in their meaning, and this find is all that is needed to liberate them forever of all your nonsensic desperation and hope.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

and what you revealed, in your perspective of what I said, is that you equate TRUTH with "hate, belittling, ridicule, falsity, calculation, refusal of even looking, total lack of humility, pride," ie every negative emotion you can think of :lol: that is another PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HMS PROGRAMING NAT ... you associate, TRUTH with negative (static) frequencies ... because as anyone can plainly see, I have been nothing but Honest with you all these years.

you ignore direct questions
you ignore the purpose and intent of this forum
you ignore the WMms
you ignore that the members who joined this forum didn't join to listen to you preach some failed BS that you created from sound bytes of " special" people ... that only you can fully appreciate by putting them together :lol:
you ignore the opportunity you have to enhance your state of consciousness
you ignore where you are and why you are here ... is not the same reason we are all here - to discuss the WMMs ... not your BS - not your vids and not your opinions of the members

you have been banned ... you have no identity here ... you don't exist except as a test dummy for us to practice on Nat ... we are communicating on different frequencies ... the one you are in converts everything into "hate, belittling, ridicule, falsity, calculation, refusal of even looking, total lack of humility, pride,"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:12 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:16 pm 

You are too focused on others. It is all about you, yourself, what is your own true self to communicate not others, not an image of yourself, not what you want to be, but who you truly are. Then when you use others, or their art and so on, it will be with a different energy.

Last edited by hidelight on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I'm not trying to impress you, but I can play the triangle.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:18 pm 

Can you not play for a change? Just be. Just communicate. Just explore. (Explore to begin with.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:31 pm 

My Son

My son is two.
I watch him walk
like a drunken prince.
With his body bare I can see
his soul better.
His shoulder blades
gesture like vestiges of wings.
His features stenciled upon pale flesh
by hands that have been before me.

He so wants to be like me.
His every movement like a dusty mirror
or awkward shadow of a bird in flight.
Every sound an echo heard.
Every cell pregnant with my urges.
But my urge is to be like him.
To return to childhood's safe embrace
and certain honor.

If I return to this place
I hope my eyes will look again upon his face
even until his blades are wings once more.
Until I have circled his creaturehood
and know every hidden cleft
where I have left my print indelible
unable to be consumed.
Until all that he is
is in me and our hands are clasped, forged,
entwined, in voiceless celebration.

Until we are alone like two leaves
shimmering
high above a treeless landscape
never to land.

-Chamber 13

Last edited by hidelight on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
You are too focused on others. It is all about you, yourself, what is your own true self to communicate not others, not an image of yourself, not what you want to be, but who you truly are. Then when you use others, or their art and so on, it will be with a different energy.

yes, it is about me being me, and doing what I came here to do, which includes accepting responsibility for what is posted in this forum ... and no matter how it is perceived by some, Pointing out and dealing with those who disrespect these materials is an act of Love and an expression of genuine selfless gratitude ... NO MORE will I participate in deception ... by ignoring it.

when you post something, whether or not, you are aware that it is conflicting with what is revealed in this new intelligence, or not, it is our personal responsibility as members to make sure that what you post is deceptive, and out of alignment is pointed out, so that others reading later, won't be confused ... If we post what the WMms actually say, behind what you translated them to say, then they can discern for them self, what they will choose to believe ... BUT if we simply ignore what you say, then we have joined in your IGNORANCE ... of the materials

being the dummy serves a purpose Nat, I can't tell you how much I learned, by looking up what the materials that you have distorted actually say, in their proper context ... or how repeating them over and over to you has established my coherency ... now, practicing the authentic Heart Virtues on you, is a joy ... nothing personal, after all, you choose to become a dummy, when you ignored the materials ... and dis-ed the forum and its members.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:03 pm 

You don't have to ignore what I say. I don't think others are really very interested in what we are saying. Some of you write as if others may come and read what you have said with great importance. It is not like that. Perhaps if you would be some celebrity, someone could find this out and use it to their purposes which still means nothing. But we are not this. Nor will we become. We are here to be happy, to realize the Sovereign Integral that is: that is all that matters. Nothing else matters, as the famous song says. As long as you don't realize this, nothing what you say matters either. You're like a rock to the sea. You can't even calculate how many drops. You have no language, no thought even. I am so happy only because I know how I am First Source. Me. I've gone through this world, and you are there.

Space is curved so I must bend.
Time is a spindle so I must resolve its center.
Energy, an imperishable force I must ride.
And matter, so pitiless I refuse to be betrayed.

So I stand naked to the coldest wind
and ask it to carve out an island in my soul
in honor of you who stand beside me in silence.
Lonely, I live on this island assured of one thing:
that of space, time, energy, and matter;
nothing matters.
Yet when I think of you in the cobwebbed corner,
hoveled without wings
like a seed planted beneath a dead tree stump,
I know you are watching
with new galaxies wild in your breast.
I know you are listening
to the lidded screams smiling their awkward trust.
All I ask of you is to throw me a rope sometimes
so I can feel the permanence of your heart.

It's all I need in the face of nothing matters.

-Chamber 16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:15 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Can you not play for a change? Just be. Just communicate. Just explore. (Explore to begin with.)

did you come here to play Nat ... because you came to the wrong forum if that is the case ... because the transformation is the First Point of a Sovereign Entity - its #1 Priority ... and your future model of existence depends upon it.
was there a concept in the WMms that you wish to discuss again, some doubt that you have about using these materials as intended, and sharing your findings in the WMF? because you appear very confused
about why you are here ... I don't know how it could be any plainer or simpler ... we are here to discuss the WMms ... but you choose to discuss anything but the WMMs,.. and wonder why you got banned?

I feel that to point that out, no matter how many times it takes ... will eventually assist you to bring yourself under control ... and it gives me some satisfaction to see how a consistent doses of Valor is transforming your perspective of yourself
... one of these days you are going to recognize your self in the mirror of the TZ and see yourself, from our perspective - and be ashamed of being so ignorant.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm 

I have discussed the WMM's with you for at least one year consistently, six years ago. You simply didn't understand anything.

Life is a Divine Romance.

It's all about how we open to the divine current of living intelligence, where the smallest feeling is like a monstrous power transforming the world.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:28 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote="hidelight"]You don't have to ignore what I say. I don't think others are really very interested in what we are saying. Some of you write as if others may come and read what you have said with great importance. It is not like that. Perhaps if you would be some celebrity, someone could find this out and use it to their purposes which still means nothing. But we are not this. Nor will we become. We are here to be happy, to realize the Sovereign Integral that is: that is all that matters. Nothing else matters, as the famous song says. As long as you don't realize this, nothing what you say matters either. You're like a rock to the sea. You can't even calculate how many drops. You have no language, no thought even. I am so happy only because I know how I am First Source. Me. I've gone through this world, and you are there.

No one has ignored what you say Nat - and they have been busy pointing out to what your posts reveal about you ... but you have us all on "ignore" - which just validates how Ignore-ant you choose to be We are also pointing out and how your IGNOREance is disrespectful as well as deceptive .... and unjust to the honest members of this forum ... and how evil it makes you appear.

but you closed your eyes and stuck your fingers in your ears Nat ... you are like a frightened child, that is frozen by its fear of its own reflection.

you are addicted to partial truths because you haven't got the attention span of a Nat (which is really not your "fault" I am pointing out - it is always your choice) ... and you just can't appreciate that we are ALL just as "unique" as you think you are - but are not ... Organic Portals are a dime a dozen... half of the members here are totally resistant to awareness ... just like you ... which from a Wholeness perspective is balanced :D

(a test dummy for each of us to practice on :lol: )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:31 pm 

Hidelight I can appreciate your study of Lyricus Discourse 4 which is what oozes through your sharings here and your attempts to demonstrate your perceptions of the wisdom shared in this Discourse.

Hidelight: He's just doing what I am doing on my YouTube channel, bring everything together as a mapmaker. Not excell as an ego, but creativity with the materials of others, which are our own materials. But then James is of course called original, and I am called an ugly thief in the night, while James actually follows me. And he is following me from the beginning. All masters are because I am First Source.

Teacher: The knowledge that will transform you derives from your personal experience of two fundamental phenomena: the Light and Sound vibrations of First Source.

Hidelight: James has done the SpiritState because I asked him to. It's rather obvious you'll think I'm cuckoo.

Student: Perhaps this is the way the Universe would respond to my directive, to bring me a teacher who can show me the way.

Teacher: The Universe and you are the teacher. Together you are the active, unswerving, tireless, ceaseless, on-demand pathway that can provide the direct experience. Or, you can wait for the Universe to send you messengers clothed in human form who are less active, direct, energized, responsive and enduring – if that is your choice… your directive.

Hidelight: And I'll tell you more, as I've begun no matter, and it is that I have made multidimensional data streams in another incarnation, so long before these existed on our planet. In this incarnation my mission is of a different nature.

Student: Then why do I feel like something vital is missing? Why do I have this nagging belief that my unanswered questions hold me back from my rightful path?

Teacher: As I said before, your attention shifts to what is missing because you have invited the impossible into your world and idealized what others before you achieved in the sharing of their knowledge. You believe that great knowledge can only come from the experience of the unknown, hidden worlds in which the human soul lives, and without this experience you are unable to fulfill your promise.

Student: But many of the greatest teachers shared their vision of these inner worlds and dimensions of which the Wholeness Navigator is a part. If I cannot explore these worlds as they, how can I hope to expand the consciousness of my time?

Teacher: I will share a secret with you. It is not something I do with satisfaction but rather a sense of duty. The accounts of the other worlds are clothed in the very same fabric as dreams. The mystics, saints, and even some of the greatest teachers of the human species lived in bodies with the same limited range of perception as you and I. Their sometimes-spectacular accounts of other dimensions and planes of existence were subjective, non-replicable lucid dreams that were retold as objective worlds of splendor.

Student: Are you saying that the accounts of mysticism are fabrications?

Teacher: Some are. Some are misinterpretations of lucid dreams. Some are encounters with the meta-dimensional worlds of the future multiverse. Some are encounters with off-planetary beings. Some are planned deceptions. The point I’m making is that those who speak loudest of their experiences of the human soul and the worlds in which it resides are often seeking to describe their own glory more than an objective reality.

I actually find your “cuckooness” quite endearing Hidelight for it is sooo wrapped up in genuine, innocent ignorance - and I know I can relate to it - for I believe we are all “cuckoo” in our genuine, innocent ignorance somewhere along the ladder of awareness.

The WM/Lyricus materials speak volumes to me about activating our unique Sovereign Sources and provide volumes of materials to help with this; gosh this work alone with all the many, many layerings that are able to be “read” as one progresses would amount to a lifetimes work in itself and that’s without the next volumes to be introduced once we reach a level of understanding to be able to commence the next phase of the workshop; which I will boldly add one does not have to “wait” for, as the phases whilst mastering don’t stop but continue to flow in synchronicity.

Anyway, got a question for ya, and it is framed with the understanding and experience that we all are practicing and nurturing our abilities to activate, know, trust and direct our First Source Light Source within our personal energy grids and heart centres (I personally love the LD 6 great techniques for contributing to this), I find that my First Source Light Source inspires and guides me toward developing, nurturing, empowering and sustaining my uniqueness in my endeavors and so I am really curious as to why you have indicated that your First Source directive is guiding you to “take over” someone else’s unique expressions - and obviously in this context the reference is to James’s manifestations of his Sovereign Directives/Uniqueness?

In other words, what is the purpose behind the expressions of yours that claim you to be the creator/director of these physically manifested materials and what is the purpose behind the expressions of yours that claim you to be the owner of these physically manifested materials thus allowing you to re-configure them? Why would you not physically manifest them yourself from the outset to avoid being labeled an “ugly thief in the night”?

And, if you do support these materials and the Wingmaker/Lyricus teams as you claim, why are you not being directed to physically manifest your own unique physical expressions, in addition to James’s or anyone elses, that are simply in line with the same energetics? The more the better I would've thought!

Would love to hear your clarification for these curiosities, and as I just can’t help myself when it comes to the exploration of discerning harmonics of which I resonate with, I am going to naively “jump the gun” in pre-empting some of your response, as I believe you could have actually jumped the gun and applied some answers within your statements:

Hidelight: I am so happy only because I know how I am First Source. Me. I've gone through this world, and you are there.
In this incarnation my mission is of a different nature.

Sounds “ascensiony” to me . . . and . . . as your mission is of a different nature, you were just too busy to uniquely manifest this enormous volume of work. If any of this is hitting close to what you are sharing then could you also clarify where you have ascended to, subjectively or objectively, and what is the different nature of your incarnated mission?

You have a voice, you are expressing it to be heard in this classroom, I am choosing to acknowledge and respond, and therefore appreciate your response to my curiosities.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 am 
Posting Freak

We are either FS...or journeying into FS.

"From earth's oblivion to the trenchant heights of far-flung stars your beauty unites us as the faithful nectar of our soul." (Nectar)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:39 am 
Posting Freak

There seems to be something wrong with your keyboard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 am 

Dear Tolsap

I don't "take over" anything. I am using what others have done in order to develop my interpretation of the Tributary Zone of the Zodiac. Note the word tributary. And the people I have "stolen" their work from are honoured I did so. I only receive very positive remarks. This is what it is all about. I don't take any credit for their work. I'm merely putting together what is given me, but the intelligence that guides me to my choice is the message, my message, our message.

Quote:
Tributary Zones will become the new religion of the 22nd century. They will become the touchstone for accessing the new energy coming into the planet as a result of the Grand Portal's discovery. In this time, the new structure of the Hierarchy will -- like a glove turned outside in -- finally fit the "human hand". This will herald the Return of the Masters who have remained behind the veil of secrecy because of the survival-based interests of religion, business, government, and science.

-Chamber 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

I don't see any thing "innocent" about Ignorance .... and as everyone can see, it is Hidelite/Nat who does all the Ignoring ... he flat ignored all the plain and simple questions Tolsap asked him directly to answer ... he KNOWs the answers, and so do we ... they are obvious . He has ignored my questions and answers for six years ... he ignore us when we told him not to use the forum to write a book, and it got him banned ... he ignores that he is banned, he ignores that NO ONE wants him in this forum ... there is nothing innocent about his choice to be IGNORANT ... he IS Ignorant of his own free will ... he doesn't "resist awareness" he IGNORES it completely.

No one here has ever ignored Nat, it has always been Nat that IGNOREd us... he, IGNOREd the materials, and he IGNOREd why he is here... of his own free will.

"you can't have yer pudding, if you don't eat yer meat" Nat ... you can't have a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, if you don't transform ... there are NO exceptions, no "chosen ones" no Special individuals, we all have equal potential to BE what we were created to BE and to do what we were created to do ... you may choose to ignore the process, but it is your destiny to transform and you will - of your own free will, but until you do, you can not comprehend with the HMS, the vastness of your purpose ... and you will not be able to participate in the Plan of FS as an equal until your restore your identity and are free from the HMS ... until you transform your state of being fragmented, you will remain confused and unable to assist others ... you will continue to be the (deaf and) blind man, leading the blind further into darkness.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 am 

Immortality Begins Now.

"Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as
present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and
your condition as one with everyone else."

"All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process
are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral."
Project Camelot interview, © 2008 WingMakers.com, Lyricus.org, and EventTemples.org.

He is saying there is no "process" of transformation. There is no "recipe" to follow.
There are no "materials" that provide the map. There is no map.
There are only catalysts to the realization.

You make your own light.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next