WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:42 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Posts: 464
Thank you to those providing information on this great artist. His artwork is fantastic and I am sure he appreciates the mention and direction to his website. I will enjoy exploring it.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
but does he appreciate it being trashed? The watcher claims to have more talent than all of Jame's team put together ... but we don't see him working to assist the LTO ... but he does display the typical "overlooked-artist" syndrome along with Nat and Ox ... seriously guys, if James or the LTO even thought that you could project the WMs concepts of an Infinite Heart - or if you even offered your assistance ... things may have worked out differently, but all you guys do is wait for someone to start erecting blocks so you can kick them down ... pervert them and distort them ... admit it, you never had an original thought in your life, and can't appreciate one when you find it .

no doubt that we will see more of this young man's work trashed on this forum ... and that they are all trying to convince him, now, that working for the LTO is some sort of psy-ops :lol:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
An email from Mark Hempel to me concerning the art that William has miss used and disrespects the artist requests.

Okay Darlene

I gave you an opportunity to do the right thing and in humility examine the content of your accusations
regarding my actions and come to the realisation of the truth that your accusations are completely erroneous
and thus unfounded, and therefore you could withdraw them and apologise to me publicly.

You have decided, under the influence of your old way spiritualism, to ignore the opportunity and to continue
your campaign to cast shadows over my character and using your hierarchal method to try and draw Mark into
this shadow casting underhand method – using this forum inappropriately as a medium for your practice of disunity.

You do not share (non transparency) the content of the email you sent to Mark concerning the art that William
has miss used and disrespects the artist request
but you leave no doubt that the content of your email to Mark
would have been worded to include those concerns you have expressed in this forum.

However, you do share Marks reply to you, and in this reply we can see clearly that Mark is not interested in
supporting your ‘concerns’ regarding me and does not even mention ‘William’ or hint at any sympathy or support
towards you regarding those ‘concerns’.


Mark: James worked very hard with this artist from Germany to produce this piece.
I know because I saw the communications go back and forth. The whole concept of the infinite heart
was defined by James, as was the color pallet and various other items. I sent the artist excerpts from
the book so he had descriptions as well. He asked if he could put it on his own site and we said fine.
He’ll get credit for the illustration in the book. James picked him from about 7 artists and it turned out
he’s still in highschool(he’s 17). It is an original work of art specifically commissioned for James’ book.

Thanks,

Mark




So clearly Mark is not interested in getting involved in your support of
the Human Drama, Darlene.

Now a look at the facts which undermine completely your assertions regarding my supposed
“miss use of the artists words” and what in your own judgment asserts that I SHOULD
have quoted all that the artist requested on the site.

The part you are referring to is this:

Please dont use, redistribute or sell this image, be respectful to the person who put much
effort and thoughts in creating this!


Your problem, and that of Deborah (shayalana) and Carollynn (starduster) is that you allow
your ego personalities to override the sensibility of the Quantum Presence and continue to
usurp ITS right to be the governing intelligence of your every decision, because your ego
personality has self created issue with what it erroneously believes ‘Who I Am and What I am’
and that has blinded you (and they) from truthfulness and from the necessity of looking within
to what is going on…and thus not recognising that the externalising you each do regarding me –
the casting of shadows, the vilifying and the distorting through slander of my character and my
agenda is really a symptom and a sign that this behaviour is nothing but transference and surely
shows what is going on within your own local universe, specifically through the medium of this
WingMakers Forum, which is NOT the place to be exhibiting such.

Now to the FACTS which, through the ego personalities controlling directive, you chose
to disregard examining, in order to reach the Truth.

1: The forum was informed most recently about the upcoming QUANTUSUM book and a link was
provided…there were actually 2 threads created to do with this announcement:
2: Both threads were named ‘Quantusum’ and the first was created by Carollynn on Monday
November 28th 2011 @ 1:39pm.
The second was created by you yourself on Thursday December 1st 2011 @ 10:28am

3:At the link provided there is published the picture.

4:Now to the artists site…which I found and shared with this forum including another picture
of a similar creature as the one published on Quantusum site and a ‘map’ image of the creature,
which the artist (or perhaps James) has called “GLÜIEANGE”

5:I did not link the page where I got the information – but of course there were more than enough
clues for the individual to discover the link for themselves, as you yourself did.

6:The artists name placed in the search engine is enough to find the page artists page and then
click on the gallery link to find his images. No big effort required.

http://sanguisgelidus.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4bp374

7: So now having got to the page where the image and the comments are, you found out that
I had quoted some of what the artist had shared there and from that – coupled with your historical
attitude regarding my character you decided that I was ‘miss using and disrespecting the artists
requests.’ And that this therefore afforded you a yet another ‘reason’ to continue with your shadow
casting vilifying of my character.

“Yay”

So what of your accusation? Why is it empty of truth? I gave you the opportunity to see for yourself,
but ego pride prevented you from making use of that opportunity.

The most obvious clues available here on this page are the critiques – more specifically the
DATES of the comments:


Critique by =tobias1532 Oct 3, 2011, 4:41:20 PM

Critique by =toonham Oct 6, 2011, 3:38:24 PM

So the FACTS are that:

1: The picture the young ( and brilliant) artist created (with James) was brought to this forums
attention sometime late November by being announced by, Mark and without this information I
could not have researched further and found the artist of this lovely piece, nor discovered other
similar works.
Therefore, THE NEWS WAS ALREADY OUT, and it was MARK who made the announcement.

Therefore the artist asking for his followers to “Please dont use, redistribute or sell this image,
be respectful to the person who put much effort and thoughts in creating this!” was simply of
no import because the image was made public by Mark.

2:I used the image myself by posting it in both the Quantusum threads, and searched for and found
who the artist was and posted the similar images in those threads as well…I did not ignore the artist’s
requests or do the things you accused me publicly of doing… in a forum NOT created for such behaviour…Darlene.

3: You made issue, made unfounded accusation, were asked by me to recant, delete and apologise
through the heart virtue of humility, all of which you have pointedly ignored and in an effort to find
some (any) justification for your behaviour, you tried to entice Mark into supporting your ego-based
practice to vilify me, and he of course was not interested in playing that game, and simply offered
you some more facts on the artist, and the artists interactions with James regarding the co-creation
of this image in question.

4: And now even as I write this evidence your co-conspirators continue to slander me and I find this
type of behaviour to be sub-human and shows itself to be coming from self professed ‘Sovereign Integral’
coming from those who profess to be knowledgeable and in support of the principles and agenda of Lyricus,
when they are really ego based personality disorders parading as spiritually enlightened…
transparently the very thing which accuses without evidence, others who simply are not interested
in pretending they are anything but the thing they say others are.

This forum does not deserved to be linked in the appearance of being ‘official’ when such practices
which are clearly not aligned with Lyricus Initiative and since the moderator is not interested in
maintaining a safe place where personality attacks and slander is dealt with, he is ‘too busy’ he
should really do the right thing and request it be unlinked from wingmakers.com OR at the very least
make it known to Carollyn and Deborah and you Darlene that it was NOT created for the purpose of
slandering individuals who come here believing that they enter a place where such any such practice is not allowed or is dealt
with swiftly by Earnest and the offensive posts removed, the posters warned and when the behaviour
continues, they are banned.

Until this is done, this forum is a shamefully linked to wingmakers.com and its reputation deserved
through the allowed practices of character vilifying and slander.

Shame on you, Shame on Deborah and Carollyn and as much as I would rather not have to say so it
need be said, shame on Earnest for being ‘too busy’ to do a moderators job properly and thus allow
these practices to continue unabated, in the name of Lyricus.

What can be said but “NO MORE!”

William

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:07 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:28 pm
Posts: 621
Quote:
Dear Mark and Ernest

This is what William Waterstone did to the Quantusum on the UK forum. Then made negative comments about me when I found the artist website with this picture and put the artist's full request on the Forum..
I also added William's picture. This is all that was written.

1. The cover designed is copyrighted materials by WingMakers'. You choose to change it and were asked to honor it as it is. The fact is you do not honor the work, when you do this.

2. I asked Mark about the way you had changed it, as I honor the law of intellectual property.

3. The only thing you have been asked to do is to be honest in honoring work of the Lyricus Teaching Order by not changing the original works.

4. I have had a "front row seat" of a very special human being, and I have learned from John Berges love and the use of the six heart virtues in all situations.

5. My core energy is based on these virtues, the heart of these virtues especially valor is very strong in my spirit.

6. Valor is what I used to write to Mark Hempel. I not to expect an answer. I only did it to give him an example of the behavior of what was being done to the encoded work of the Quantusum. He answered as James would, to help the Forum community know the background of the work of the artist.

_________________
"The Heart is the Temple of Wisdom." John Berges, The Weather Composer, ©2013, WingMakers, LLC
http://www.planetwork.co


Last edited by dberges on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:49 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
You know what.....my original statement that he is a pig......stands ....he is clueless what he is doing......so many implants in his head......Animus have no Souls.....is why they need William.....to live through him .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:51 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Wonderful news is First Source is going to use this opportunity to move the Animus along.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:53 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Each Chamber has a Guardian who decides who gets entrance through the portal......not all let Watcher in.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:57 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Bounty Hunters .....picking straws.....time has come......to do IT.....for Frst Source....always first.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
dberges wrote:
Quote:
Dear Mark and Ernest

This is what William Waterstone did to the Quantusum on the UK forum. Then made negative comments about me when I found the artist website with this picture and put the artist's  full request on the Forum..
I added William's art work to the email.

1. The cover designed is copyrighted materials by WingMakers'. You choose to change it and were asked to honor it as it is. The fact is you do not honor the work, when you do this.

2. I asked Mark about the way you had changed it, as I honor the law of intellectual property.

3. The only thing you have been asked to do is to be honest in honoring work of the Lyricus Teaching Order by not changing the original works.

4. I have had a "front row seat" of a very special human being, and I have learned from John Berges love and the use of the six heart virtues in all situations.

5. My core energy is based on these virtues, the heart of these virtues especially valor is very strong in my spirit.

6. Valor is what I used to write to Mark Hempel. I not to expect an answer. I only do it to give him an example of the behavior of what was being done to the encoded work of the Quantusum. He asked as James would, to help the Forum community know the background of the work of the artist.


Darlene: Dear Mark and Ernest

This is what William Waterstone did to the Quantusum on the UK forum. Then made negative comments about me when I found the artist website with this picture and put the artist's full request on the Forum..
I also added William's picture. This is all that was written.



William Waterstone wrote:

You have decided, under the influence of your old way spiritualism, to ignore the opportunity and to continue
your campaign to cast shadows over my character and using your hierarchal method to try and draw Mark into
this shadow casting underhand method – using this forum inappropriately as a medium for your practice of disunity.


1. The cover designed is copyrighted materials by WingMakers'. You choose to change it and were asked to honor it as it is. The fact is you do not honor the work, when you do this.


I do not know what you are referring to regarding me changing the artwork but I do know that no one ‘asked’ me to do anything.
If you are referring to the little speech bubble I placed on that Quantusum image, then you are simply being childish in your complaint.


2. I asked Mark about the way you had changed it, as I honor the law of intellectual property.


And Mark did not see fit to answer you, or get involved in ‘what you honor’ However, that made no difference to you or you empty complaint.




3. The only thing you have been asked to do is to be honest in honoring work of the Lyricus Teaching Order by not changing the original works.




You have been shown continuously that Lyricus do not think the way you do, but you
cannot accept this, and choose to determine for yourself what is acceptable and what is not –
and then decided however it is for you, must also be how it is for Lyricus, and that is simply not the case.
Indeed, in relation to Manu Iti and The Camelot Interviews, I have adapted that information
and expanded as I see fit and shared the same – and it is up to the individual to accept, reject or remain
open-minded in regards to this.
Here is the copyright information to do with Camelot


Copyright Information:
You are free:

• to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
• to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
• You must attribute the work as: © 2008 WingMakers.com, Lyricus.org, and EventTemples.org.
• For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
• Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
• Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.

If with your issue of complaint to Mark has not been acknowledged by Mark then
you need to let it go and desist with the nit-picking. Mark and Earnest obviously do not consider
your complaints about me to have merit.



4. I have had a "front row seat" of a very special human being, and I have learned from John Berges love and the use of the six heart virtues in all situations.


William Waterstone wrote:
You have decided, under the influence of your old way spiritualism,
to ignore the opportunity and to continue
your campaign to cast shadows over my character and using your hierarchal method to try and draw Mark into
this shadow casting underhand method – using this forum inappropriately as a medium for your practice of disunity.


I don’t care for what ‘position’ you ‘hold’ – front row or any other,
your word does not have a say over truthfulness and you are continuing to be untruthful.



5. My core energy is based on these virtues, the heart of these virtues especially valor is very strong in my spirit.


I don’t care for what your old way spiritualism dictates to you as being excuse for untruthfulness.

6. Valor is what I used to write to Mark Hempel. I not to expect an answer. I only did it to give him an example of the behavior of what was being done to the encoded work of the Quantusum. He answered as James would, to help the Forum community know the background of the work of the artist.

It is not valor Darlene, it is human drama parading in the costume of and trying to draw Mark
into your game of drama.
Using your ‘position’ to try and influence Mark or Earnest is not valor – it is politics.
Untruthful, underhanded and unnecessary.



_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:30 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
Hey Donald it's only a matter of time before you are banned again and this time permanently which no amount of BEGGING on your part will get you back on here. You have abused these works and sincere members interested in discussing them long enough . Now you're really going to have to work hard at building your own forum where you are free to do what you want except infringe on copy writes which could bring a lawsuit against you from more than James but the other Artists as well who James commissioned to do work for him for these works. And you never thought of that obviously. Let's see your all powerful device pull you out of this one.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
does anyone else see the injustice of Watcher's attack on Darlene ... when she is being Honest - to the best of her ability ?

the fact that he defends his disrespect of the materials and the members - reveals that it was not just ignorance but a delerate attempt to shift the blame on Darlene because she actually did something about his injustice ... making us all deal with Williams own personal issues with authority figures... please note how he calls us all "Liars"

The watcher wants to be banned Darlene, it will give him another excuse for not using the materials - for ignoring his Self, and for keeping his consciousness fragmented.

me thinks he protesteth too much - to the wrong people

Darlene was Darlene when John married her ... she will always be Darlene, and I personally believe that she is a unique individual, trying to deal, to the best of her abilities, with the
circumstances that are forced upon her that inspire her to take action, to the best of her abilities.

seems to me that besides you, that most of the members here, appreciate the work that goes into art that expresses more than a superficial image ... maybe because your appreciation of art is so shallow and limited to distorting the works of others you can't really appreciate what is being expressed ... you've blocked it with your need to be seen as "harmless".

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
All the beauty and joy expressed at the start of this thread, announcing the forthcoming Quantusum story, has been subsumed in bickering and recrimination.

Can nothing genuine blossom in this forum? Or must every bright and beautiful thing be dragged through the quicksand of unforgiven histories?

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:49 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
Starduster quote: does anyone else see the injustice of Watcher's attack on Darlene ... when she is being Honest - to the best of her ability ?

Yes, I do. And as much as I am reluctant to discuss people in the third person tense I hope my communication is reflective of the tremendous respect I have for John and Darlene Burges and the volume of energy, love and respect they contribute to the materials, which is not only sanctioned, but requested, by the author. It would be quite ignorant not to understand that a subjective feeling for these works would be fondly felt by them, as is with many of us, who have deep gratitude for the positive influence and guidance these materials bring to our lives. And although John has recently passed his influence is warmly felt. Darlene, I sincerely apologize for discussing you both in the third person tense but I do so only in support of my humble understandings, appreciation and compassion for your physical loss of John’s presence.

As much as the materials “stand on their own” I do not support deliberate defacing, vandalism or distortion of them, no matter how justifiable one claims their attempts to be. The bottom line is there is no need for any attempt; unless they are used, as permission is granted, for respectful sharing and support of their beautiful tone. The materials clearly indicate a harmonic tone is encoded and when one is seriously immersed in these materials this can be felt and known to be powerfully helpful in the activation of the heart’s layers. To mix and mash them, change words, paint over them, etc is simply creating another symphony, one that is fragmented, distorted and clearly indicative of a need to control, interrupt, damage or own this unique creation.

Watcher - William, I am fond of your heart’s energetic presence, however I too have found that it is harder and harder to hear you above the logical, cold, barrage of mind intelligence that is spewing forth in your communications. I recently asked you and your “friend” a question of which you answered by editing your post of the past and then PMing me to alert me to where it could be found, (this is indicative enough of how incoherency, (that is, a lack of coherent flow), is predominantly being reflected in your communications. I have not responded to this reply, for although I am grateful for your response, within all of the “mindfully and intelligently articulated discourse” you have still not answered my question.

Although you have indicated that Darlene’s reactions are somewhat childish with regard to your “speech bubble” on the Quantusum artwork, I would like to offer another perspective. My son was close to completion of a beautiful box being created at school in woodwork, however on returning to this class he discovered that someone had scratched into his work, of which I’m sure they believed was quite justifiable as perhaps coming from a strange sense of humor. My son showed his teacher, for even though my son knew he was able to sand back the damage and continue with his beautiful creation, he required extra time to repair the damage. This “childish” act of vandalism served no constructive, coherent purpose; it was however felt subjectively as being a mindless assault.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:40 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
No-one here is on a pedestal , not Darlene, not John, and least of all James as he, himself says. That some people here show such ignorant disrespect for the sincere members here should be acknowledged for that and addressed where no-one is made more special than anyone else or superior. Darlene has chosen to take this on as much as Bill choses to attack her. Bill does this with everyone who is sincere about these materials. He has been attacking starduster and myself since the very beginning. It is true as Nathaniel Hawthorn wrote in the "Scarlet Letter", "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." The question I always asked myself about this hostility and nastiness if not lies and attempts at covert manipulation from Bill is , what does it show me that I need to understand and especially if I find myself reacting to his intentional baiting, him being the emotional vampire he is. I finally came to the realization, that he can't do it to me any more simply because I don't consent to it and choose not play it with him any more for how boring it is, his pattern is so repetitive and obvious a child can see it even though he doesn't.Choice can be so simple as hard as it can be to reach that simplicity. I also realize I do feel tremendous compassion for him because his ignorance and programming is so thick and dense that he couldn't but find himself in such self loathing a good part of the time no wonder he drinks like he does , not to speak of the drugs even if only meds at times(he tends to forget to take them sometimes). Like Solaris, I ignore Bill but have fun making fun of his folly for how much of that there is and that he prides himself in having a high IQ. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh ya.....Bill baby, let's rock and roll... :roll: I am the first to make fun of MY OWN FOLLY so Bill isn't that special. I do not support Bill's attack on anyone on this forum or off or infringing copy writes through defacement which electricox is guilty of as well as hidelight.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Watcher - William, I am fond of your heart’s energetic presence, however I too have found that it is harder and harder to hear you above the logical, cold, barrage of mind intelligence that is spewing forth in your communications. I recently asked you and your “friend” a question of which you answered by editing your post of the past and then PMing me to alert me to where it could be found, (this is indicative enough of how incoherency, (that is, a lack of coherent flow), is predominantly being reflected in your communications. I have not responded to this reply, for although I am grateful for your response, within all of the “mindfully and intelligently articulated discourse” you have still not answered my question.

Although you have indicated that Darlene’s reactions are somewhat childish with regard to your “speech bubble” on the Quantusum artwork, I would like to offer another perspective. My son was close to completion of a beautiful box being created at school in woodwork, however on returning to this class he discovered that someone had scratched into his work, of which I’m sure they believed was quite justifiable as perhaps coming from a strange sense of humor. My son showed his teacher, for even though my son knew he was able to sand back the damage and continue with his beautiful creation, he required extra time to repair the damage. This “childish” act of vandalism served no constructive, coherent purpose; it was however felt subjectively as being a mindless assault.


Tolsap,
In regard to answering your questions, which I understand I did fully, I PMed you because you said your were away for the week and so I waited to post my reply and when I saw you had returned to posting I posted the reply and gave you the link.

In regard to defacing art, I think your reasoning is childish and your aligning it with what happened to your sons work is erroneous.
It is merely a strawman which attempts to distract from the main points about slander and personality bashing and generally casting shadows on a persons motivating agenda in the name of sovereign integral expression and that was happening before I put the speech bubble on the water dragon picture – which I might add doesn’t at all affect the original, and even if I chose to delete that post, the facts still remain that I am being lied about and that Darlene is trying to involve Mark in her efforts to remove me from the forum.

For any who are interested, the link to my reply to you Tolsap, is here:



viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2253&p=88978#p88978


Image

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:56 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
I never see what Bill posts so can't react to them nor am interested in seeing what Bill posts. Nothing new or constructive there. :roll:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:27 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
This is an amazing pic similar to the Quantusum pic of the new ebook. I love how one idea finds many different sources to render it and perhaps at the same time with each being unaware of the other.

Image

http://sanguisgelidus.deviantart.com/ar ... -244062033

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:05 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
William Quote: . . . I think your reasoning is childish . . .

William you could well be right about my childishness and I am actually very appreciative of this perception of yours. I find that the deeper I become embedded within the layers of my heart’s centre the more “innocent” my feelings, space, nowness has become. I feel fearless and powerfully enabled in discerning with the language frequencies of my heart and not my mind, (this did not happen overnight of course, as I too have had to “work out” the frequencies that were me, myself, I, from frequencies that were energetically/telepathically able to visit my personal energetic domain and cleverly inspire my “choices”, however constant practice of the materials has enabled me to develop and continue to develop a different set of eyes and ears). Yet with all of this I am finding an amazing simplicity and coherence in my Quantum Presence; it does feel very free, almost childlike, as the heaviness and burden of intellectual reasoning becomes more and more obsolete.

With regards to the “strawman” my heart discerns volumes of this and I must honestly say, with all due respect to the entities communicating, that I have no desire to communicate with the entanglement of this in your projections. I hope that one day communication can be restored, one to one; and have no doubt of your capabilities in guiding and assisting your friends to refocus into their own Quantum Sovereign Presence.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:04 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
What does Tolsap mean?

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
Hi Shayalana Tolsap is actually the name of a friend of mine from many years ago. I chose to use it as my Avatar name as I had a great affection/respect for this friend/mentor who helped me through a physical illness. My real name I will shorten to Lee for privacy/security reasons as my mother made up my full name and therefore it isn’t hard to get a direct hit should someone google it. And as you know from my other posts I am female. Cheers.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:18 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Watcher - William, I am fond of your heart’s energetic presence, however I too have found that it is harder and harder to hear you above the logical, cold, barrage of mind intelligence that is spewing forth in your communications. I recently asked you and your “friend” a question of which you answered by editing your post of the past and then PMing me to alert me to where it could be found, (this is indicative enough of how incoherency, (that is, a lack of coherent flow), is predominantly being reflected in your communications. I have not responded to this reply, for although I am grateful for your response, within all of the “mindfully and intelligently articulated discourse” you have still not answered my question.

Although you have indicated that Darlene’s reactions are somewhat childish with regard to your “speech bubble” on the Quantusum artwork, I would like to offer another perspective. My son was close to completion of a beautiful box being created at school in woodwork, however on returning to this class he discovered that someone had scratched into his work, of which I’m sure they believed was quite justifiable as perhaps coming from a strange sense of humor. My son showed his teacher, for even though my son knew he was able to sand back the damage and continue with his beautiful creation, he required extra time to repair the damage. This “childish” act of vandalism served no constructive, coherent purpose; it was however felt subjectively as being a mindless assault.


Tolsap,
In regard to answering your questions, which I understand I did fully, I PMed you because you said your were away for the week and so I waited to post my reply and when I saw you had returned to posting I posted the reply and gave you the link.

In regard to defacing art, I think your reasoning is childish and your aligning it with what happened to your sons work is erroneous.
It is merely a strawman which attempts to distract from the main points about slander and personality bashing and generally casting shadows on a persons motivating agenda in the name of sovereign integral expression and that was happening before I put the speech bubble on the water dragon picture – which I might add doesn’t at all affect the original, and even if I chose to delete that post, the facts still remain that I am being lied about and that Darlene is trying to involve Mark in her efforts to remove me from the forum.

For any who are interested, the link to my reply to you Tolsap, is here:



viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2253&p=88978#p88978


Image

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Hey Donald it's only a matter of time before you are banned again and this time permanently which no amount of BEGGING on your part will get you back on here. You have abused these works and sincere members interested in discussing them long enough . Now you're really going to have to work hard at building your own forum where you are free to do what you want except infringe on copy writes which could bring a lawsuit against you from more than James but the other Artists as well who James commissioned to do work for him for these works. And you never thought of that obviously. Let's see your all powerful device pull you out of this one.


Bless you and may you get more than 3 followers on your own forum. Did you know that Donald Duck and Daffy are cousins?

:shock: Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:22 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Image

sanguisGelidus (Jonas Jödicke)

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yhg342 wrote:
we can find the music of new site in
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
file name is quantusum[1].mp3

music title: Witnessing Another Heart
author : Ishdeep S
Album : Immortality Begins Now

Ishdeep Sahni
Ishdeep Sahni discovered DNA Activation at the young age of 18, a Shaman Healer with extensive powers in Energy Healing, his presence ever since has been healing people on all levels, physical ,mental ,emotional and spiritual. He is a researcher in the field of Energy Medicine and has successfully done transformational healing work. He is a trance medium and has helped thousands of people get clarity in their life with his messages from the masters



I asked myself, if the fact that the new book James has written, isn't setting the example for "open ness" to new ideas, new art and new music, to be welcomed onto the Spirit State Platform ... Ishdeep sounds like a person who is evolving ... perhaps his background has led him to the Wing maker's materials, certainly we can see that string events often get tied together :D

I pondered the expectation, that I have of James, and his work, and discovered that I expect everything that he reveals to be somehow "original" ... but then I had to laugh at my self, to discover, that I couldn't really distinguish the Art or Music that I "recognized" as James's 'signature energy' from some one else's Art and Music ... I just assumed that he did the art and the music, because I felt energy ... similar to the energy James' art projects ... it wasn't until I was told, that someone else did the art and the Music for this "trailer" that I understood how important the Spirit State Website is ... to bring people with the same "energy signature" together :D

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk