WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I was born in the year of the Water Dragon. My birthday next year will be my Golden Dragon year, a 60 year cycle. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
seed wrote:
I was born in the year of the Water Dragon. My birthday next year will be my Golden Dragon year, a 60 year cycle. :)

the Mayan define the "life" experience begins again every 58 years ... I was not aware of any "60 year cycle" of the Dragon of Chinese mytholoyg, and much less the fact that it was a "water" dragon, but of course, when an individual believes that they were born "transformed" there is no telling what else their actual fragmented state of conciousness will encourage them to believe, that makes them and are designed to encourage others to belief they are "special" ... and have access to intelligence that no one else has... snicker

we are all here now to take advantage of the opportunity the WM's material offer us to transform our state of consciousness, and to do what we came here to do, which is to assist the members of our species to jetison their self-created BS and to bring their selves into alignment with the Plan of First Source that will transform the Whole - one person at a time, when they stop participating in the support and perpetuation of inequality and prepare them for the time, when the Source Codes will be fully activated and they realize their Destiny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm 

I appreciate
your cruel remarks
as a perfect example
of what the virtuous heart
does not support.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm 

Exactly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Lets see - the reply will go along something like:

If YOU want to see me that way, that is YOUR problem...you say I am cruel which is judgment
about who I am which you know nothing about and presume to know me which you don't
The purpose of this forum is to discuss the WMMs not for you to make your statements about
me or any other member of this forum.
WE are here for that purpose and honor that purpose WHY ARE YOU HERE but to disrupt the
purpose of this forum - YOU are not interested in the materials and should leave this forum and
find something more appropriate for your JUDGMENTS about the members of this forum do NOT belong HERE.
YOU are transparent and WE see through you and your agenda is to disrupt the DISCUSSIONS
with your anti-wingmaker BS.

WE believe it is necessary to use the heart virtue of VALOR to POINT out when this happens and
will continue to do so for as long as your disruptive attitudes present here in OUR forum which is
for the SPECIFIC PURPOSE of DISCUSSING the WMMs...and we say NO MORE!

YOU are an agent of ANU and are NOT WELCOME here.

GO AWAY.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:25 pm 

So why does it go on, year after year?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 pm 

Because we keep on feeding it, keep commenting to it. You have to ignore it. And then it will still go on as a test. And there will always be those who respond and feed it, you see. So it will keep going on until the lesson is learned for each one of us. Nothing is wrong. It's not wrong to respond and waste your energy, or weave a more subtle message in it for others to share with them. We don't turn a refusal to anyone, but the lesson is not to feed that - not even be interested - wherever the negativity may hide. Not the one or two puppets that do a good job, but in our own behaviours. As it is now we are not even interested in what another with a heart has to say. This is where the real conflict lies. Inside; not outside with another. They are perfect.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 pm 
Posting Freak

"You exist in separation but you manifest oneness, and you do this by understanding what you really are, and then applying that understanding to everyone else. And you don't allow the picture of separation to override the underlying reality of oneness in terms of how you express your heart's intelligence," (TDP-Chapter 67- Inside Forgiveness)

Emanate.

When the Spiritual Center is found, however dim or vivid your connection might be, it will flow through your human instrument. You will emanate its frequencies only when you adopt its perspectives. If you try to bottle its energetic flow into human mind paradigms of greed, separation, polarity, or control, it will dissolve its connection. This dissolution can take minutes or months, it depends on a complex set of factors, but it will not be subject to the mind.

Emanation is the goal of the spiritual activist. It is the quiet, unobtrusive frequency of equality and oneness. It is the tone of equality that flows from this Spiritual Center and nothing else is required. There is no struggle or effort to amp it up, or send it this way or that. It is transmitted without effort and there is no time-switch or channel through which it flows. It permeates the human instrument as a vibratory frequency and is released into the local universe like a perfume’s scent that flows in every direction, taken up by the wind and circulated throughout the Universe.

(Evt 3-Spiritual Activism)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:27 am 

hidelight wrote:
Because we keep on feeding it, keep commenting to it. You have to ignore it. And then it will still go on as a test. And there will always be those who respond and feed it, you see. So it will keep going on until the lesson is learned for each one of us. Nothing is wrong. It's not wrong to respond and waste your energy, or weave a more subtle message in it for others to share with them. We don't turn a refusal to anyone, but the lesson is not to feed that - not even be interested - wherever the negativity may hide. Not the one or two puppets that do a good job, but in our own behaviours. As it is now we are not even interested in what another with a heart has to say. This is where the real conflict lies. Inside; not outside with another. They are perfect.

Ah. Thank you. Now I hear you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:03 am 
Posting Freak

:wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:07 am 
 WWW  Profile

William you should have quoted all the the artist requested on the site.

Quote:
... because there is so much we still don't know about...

---

This was done for an anonymous client, who writes a book and I had the honour to design this creature for him. I can't say much about it, but they are highly developed, godlike beings living in the deep sea.

Done in PS CS4, about 18 hours

-- as always, favs and comments are highly appreciated! --

Please dont use, redistribute or sell this image, be respectful to the person who put much effort and thoughts in creating this!

Wanna see more glowy dragons? :

You again have missed used this person work. Then you disrespected it but altering it with words.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Watcher wrote:
Darlene

YOU LIE TO YOURSELF
Why do you continue to lie about me?
Why do you believe it is okay for you to tell half truth?
Why is it that you are unable to holistically view an event,
and thus paint a picture which is not in its complete form?
Why are you using this forum to try and cast shadows of
doubt through accusation and then when I question you , remain silent?
Why start something you will not finish?
Why don't you silence personal accusation
rather than speak half the facts?
Why don't you explain why it bothers you so much that I
didn't quote ALL the artist requested?
I will tell why.
It is because it doesn't really matter, that I didn't...
and behind
the ego personality
which prompted you to try and make issue
of this and to which you bent knee to
Is a Voice which was silenced
by that same ego personality
which - if you had an ear to hear it
would have been heard to say
'It doesn't Really Matter'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:

IGNORANCE is not a solution ... never has been, never will be ... you must deal with it - transform it or embrace it ... but you can not Ignore anything thinking it will GO AWAY ... because it won't, it will use the allowance you give it, to grow ... IGNORANCE - according to the LTO is the ONLY evil that exists ... and it identifies you for who you are.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

IGNORANCE is not a solution ... never has been, never will be ...
you must deal with it - transform it or embrace it ...
but you can not Ignore anything thinking it will GO AWAY ...
because it won't, it will use the allowance you give it, to grow ...
IGNORANCE - according to the LTO is the ONLY evil that exists ...
and it identifies you for who you are.

The above is the ignorance which is being spoken about
of which it is suggested - is to be ignored, in the sense of 'not
getting entangled with its 'energy' which comes from ignorance.
Not to ignore it in the sense that it isn't - that it doesn't exist
because it obviously does exist and wants to ...not only be heard
but be heard as truth - as wisdom - as opposition to what it defines
as 'evil'.
It wants to engage as an 'energy' in order to 'feed' on external energy
it 'attracts' and if it is ignored in the sense that it is not actively engaged with
- that it is not a distraction then it has no way to 'feed' itself...other than to connect directly to the Source.

If it is ignored for what it obviously is, then it is more likely to attract the 'food' of the
external 'energy' it needs to engage with for that 'food' which is really 'focused attention'.

So it is a wise thing to understand its dynamic - this exchanging of 'energy'
works on the principle that conflict presents the best opportunity for the 'energy'
to maintain and even increase its 'supply' from the external source it hunts and gathers from.

The transformation of this habitual interaction (which is called 'the human drama') happens
with the adjustment...which consists of recognizing the particular dynamic of 'feeding through friction'
and the ripple effect of this dynamic and through the recognition, withdrawing
ones personal 'energy' from supporting this dynamic...which is a learned thing...and requires the ability
to identify (not ignore) through study, observation, practice and particular behavioral
adjustments which in turn teach ones self how to ignore the many methods of human drama
(from the sublime through to the obvious) ignore in the sense of non engagement.

The more individuals who can identify the dynamic of human drama and redirect the focus
of their personal 'energy' into something more appropriate to Unity and Wholeness through equality,
the better equipped these individuals are to transform their own input into the 'local universe' and
their collective multi-universe and co-create more appropriate realities, undivided.

So of course - it is not about being 'ignorant' - it is about being on to it. Understanding.

No longer supporting it - or being distracted by it.

It is about personal choice so it is also wise to understand that the individual alone has the power
to choose to transform the dynamic of their input into the external and connect with the Source for
it 'food' and share that 'food' from the Source with other receptive and having a 'taste' for that...
This Source is internal and as such we each are self sufficient.

This of course is just another way of saying something which has been quietly saying as much
for as long as those involved in the co-creation of the human drama have been ignoring IT.

Footnote: If one then rereads the proclamation in light of the understanding re 'human drama' it reads in another light:

IGNORANCE is not a solution ... never has been, never will be ...
you must deal with it - transform it or embrace it ...
because it won't, it will use the allowance you give it, to grow ...

IGNORANCE (of the human drama frictional energy food system in this case) is not a solution ... never has been, never will be ...
you must deal with it ( the human drama frictional energy food system)- transform it or embrace it ...
because it won't, it will use the allowance you give it, ( the human drama frictional energy food system)to grow ...

...the last bit:

IGNORANCE - according to the LTO is the ONLY evil that exists ...
and it identifies you for who you are.

Is not really so much identifying WHO you are but WHAT you do.
As Lyricus have explained...WHO we are is not ignorance, but we are - for a number of various reasons all to do with the human drama - we are not completely aware of or in touch with or understanding about...we are ignorant of that at a conscious level until we choose to explore the possibility, thus affording our self the opportunity of realizing and realigning.

IGNORANCE therefore does not identify who you are - KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING and BEING (behavior) make that identification possible. Until then, being in ignorance of ones true identity is 'the only evil that exists'.
Which in itself produces a broad range of behaviors from the barely noticeable (subtle) to the extremely noticeable (like anger capitulating into its many external manifestations.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

dberges wrote:
William you should have quoted all the the artist requested on the site.

Quote:
... because there is so much we still don't know about...

---

This was done for an anonymous client, who writes a book and I had the honour to design this creature for him. I can't say much about it, but they are highly developed, godlike beings living in the deep sea.

Done in PS CS4, about 18 hours

-- as always, favs and comments are highly appreciated! --

Please dont use, redistribute or sell this image, be respectful to the person who put much effort and thoughts in creating this!

Wanna see more glowy dragons? :

You again have missed used this person work. Then you disrespected it but altering it with words.

Completely ignorant of identifiable facts
- get it right Darlene - I wont call you a 'pig' like your friend Markzorb chose to
state publicly about me...but I will say you have certainly acted in ignorance
in deciding to accuse me in this way.

You might consider using a bit of humility and saying sorry to me for your unfounded
accusation against me and withdrawing your post altogether.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:29 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

:wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:59 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:03 am 
Posting Freak

Ignoring ... that we have a choice Watcher, is expressing your ignorance ... we don't have to comply to your BS ... your bullying is not having any effect on anyone here ... no one
feels intimate by your perspective, we all understand that you don't KNOW what you are talking about, and the more you talk about the more IGNORANT you sound :lol:

YOUR role in the WMF is as a "test dummy" ... we practice using the HVs to the best of our abilities, on you ... and everyone who comes in here that isn't interested in discussing the Materials ... we find practice ... putting what we are learning into action, with practical application and intent to master our emotions, "experiencing" the Wm's materials :D
It is difficult at first, but after some practice, it becomes quite natural, to point out and deal with every issue with one or some of the HVs ...

Thank you all for this thankless role you play to give us this experience ... I am sure that we will find it practical and rewarding in the tumultuous times ahead when "the shift" gets into high gear ... you've all given me a great deal of skill dealing with Ignorance and Injustice, and I am grateful for this time we had together ... its been real and its been fun, but it was never really fun was it? Oh well its done, the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral is OVER ! NO MORE will I participate in deception ... or Ignore it. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:06 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

An email from Mark Hempel to me concerning the art that William has miss used and disrespects the artist requests.

Quote:
James worked very hard with this artist from Germany to produce this piece. I know because I saw the communications go back and forth. The whole concept of the infinite heart was defined by James, as was the color pallet and various other items. I sent the artist excerpts from the book so he had descriptions as well. He asked if he could put it on his own site and we said fine. He’ll get credit for the illustration in the book. James picked him from about 7 artists and it turned out he’s still in highschool(he’s 17). It is an original work of art specifically commissioned for James’ book.

Thanks,

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 am 

This very talented young artist's name is Jonas Joedicke and he is on Facebook. His work can also be seen on deviantART.com under the name sanguisGelidus.

Tip of the hat to Watcher for posting clues.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

a tip of the hat ? you actually encourage the Watcher to trash this young artists contributions to the LTO's work ... is there anything that you can appreciate about the WMms that you don't feel driven to discredit or distort? ... WHY ARE YOU HERE ANNA ... it it to critique the work ? the members, the concepts, the tools ... why don't you shut your pie hole and pick up a tool and start building ? isn't that what you signed up to do ... could it be possible that in such a short time, you have completely forgotten WHY YOU ARE HERE?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next