WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Quantusum
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes...a mind journeying into God/FS will never arrive. "If you meet the Buddha on the road....kill him."

We realize our FS equality.

Being separated from FS is the torment of the HMS...The entity remembers its wholeness.

However I believe the world is a catalyst of sorts.......of much use and little meaning.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm 

Kill the dirt companion together, slowly but surely. Inside. Inside there is the dirt companion; for lack of a better name. You can be healed in only a few days, perhaps one day. If you understand the Buddha they will heal you. Heal through you... It's like the little monster from the Ancient Arrow book. When you know how to access the little monster, the first chapters come in only a few minutes, but the rest would take days and light years. There is another protocol altogether.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
a little game I play ... in the boredom of listening to seed and nat's mumbojumbo BS ... which is to try an guess the topic without looking ... there isn't the slightest clue in either of their posts ever ... so you can take you wildest guess and you will still be wrong ... you can click on any topic , and see where they are just chatting away with each other, just as if there wasn't any topics at all ... you can count on them to trash every topic in the forum ... and with their helpers ... the trash every one every day ... They couldn't stay on topic if their lives depended on it ... their consciousness is so fragmented that there is NO WAY they can focus on anything other that things that will continue to suppress their progress ... look at how many years they have wasted with these games ... and who looses ? they do, because it is a totally self defeating game ... loose / loose ... we all lose because NatCo wants tplay games in the forum ... and they are all incapable of focusing on anything but what the HMS directs them to express ... which is consitantly self-centered and self-promoting ... but nothing unique or informative ... never on topic ... and never worth the time it takes to read it

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:59 am 
Posting Freak

Dirt has many companions, microscopic mind you, but as filled with the Lifeforce as everyone else and as essential. It is interesting how those microscopic dirt companions are so utterly true to their natures and the dirt that provides an environment for them. Yet humans like hide-the-light use the innocence and purity of such purpose for his own perversions that have no respect for life let alone an awareness of how much of it there is, seen and unseen. I am of a scientific mind amongst the other many interests I have and in that so much of life is felt and appreciated. This is something hide-the-light only intellectualizes about in his disconnected and haphazard way since nature refuses to reveal herself to anyone not aligned with her so have no heart for her wonders. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:04 am 
Posting Freak

Besides...HIDE-THE-LIGHT IS BANNED FROM THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF HIS BLATANT DISRESPECT AND GARGANTUAN EGO THAT THINKS HE'S A SAVIOR. HE THINKS JAMES FOLLOWS HIM BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY IS HE A FOOL HE'S DESCENDED INTO IDIOCY. GO AHEAD APPEASE AN IDIOT IF YOU LIKE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:11 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
a little game I play ... in the boredom of listening to seed and nat's mumbojumbo BS ... which is to try an guess the topic without looking ... there isn't the slightest clue in either of their posts ever ... so you can take you wildest guess and you will still be wrong ... you can click on any topic , and see where they are just chatting away with each other, just as if there wasn't any topics at all ... you can count on them to trash every topic in the forum ... and with their helpers ... the trash every one every day ... They couldn't stay on topic if their lives depended on it ... their consciousness is so fragmented that there is NO WAY they can focus on anything other that things that will continue to suppress their progress ... look at how many years they have wasted with these games ... and who looses ? they do, because it is a totally self defeating game ... loose / loose ... we all lose because NatCo wants tplay games in the forum ... and they are all incapable of focusing on anything but what the HMS directs them to express ... which is consitantly self-centered and self-promoting ... but nothing unique or informative ... never on topic ... and never worth the time it takes to read it

IT'S CALLED ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER DUE TO OBVIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE. MAYBE HIS DAD HIT HIM AROUND SIDE THE HEAD ONCE TOO MUCH OR...MAYBE NOT ENOUGH....AND OHHHHHH THE JUDGMENTAL REACTIONS THAT ARE COMING FROM THAT AND SANCTIONING HIS VICTIMIZATION THAT'S WHAT SEED CONSTANTLY DOES FOR HIM AND THE POWERFUL ADDICTIVE FEELING IT GIVES HER OVER HIM. AS LADY GAGA SINGS....A BAD ROMANCE.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I&ob=av2e

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UNDERSTANDING, COMPASSION AND FORGIVENESS.

AND DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT THE QUANTUSUM ISN'T ABOUT THESE VIRTUES AND ESPECIALLY GIVING AN EXAMPLE OF LIVING THEM AND NOT BY ANY MESSIAH EITHER.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 am 

The topic of this thread is

"a new, magical book of spiritual discovery and personal mission."

Let's talk about that, if we can.

What spiritual discoveries might await us? What is our personal mission? Are we curious? Do we seek the miraculous? Would we even recognize it if it found us?

Have we dreamed of creatures like this sea dragon? What would it say if it could speak to us? Could we listen? Would we understand?

Can we imagine this story into our own lives? What are our innermost thoughts and feelings about this untold story?

"The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present, but a place that is created--created first in the mind and will, created next in activity. The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made, and the activity of making them, changes both the maker and the destination." -- John Schaar

Last edited by Ananake on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:58 am 
Posting Freak

The fact that we now have Universal Truths, revealed to us in the WMms ... I am assuming that this method of spreading these Truths will be more appealing to the Youth ... because they still believe in magic .... and it would be far more believable if a Quantusum came down our chimneys instead of some overweight capitalist ... but if it isn't bearing techno toys ... don't expect them to appreciate it either :lol:

just kidding ... I can wait another few weeks to see what James will reveal in this new novel ... maybe the Watcher can interview the Quantusum via his "device" and post it in the forum :mrgreen:

It worries me a tad, knowing James has the habit of not finishing things, ( the AAbook, the Interviews, the Discourses) and we aren't getting Vol II of the Dohrman Prophesy ... before a "new" book ... unless, the Quantusum is a off-shoot of that story ...

I do understand, how these novels are able to present concepts, without offending anyone's BS ... because just like the story "Living Truth" the "hero" is "other-worldly" and the main character is left to deal with that :wink:
(and these "off worlders" aren't quite the "saviors" we expect them to be )

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
starduster wrote:

IT'S CALLED ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER DUE TO OBVIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE. MAYBE HIS DAD HIT HIM AROUND SIDE THE HEAD ONCE TOO MUCH OR...MAYBE NOT ENOUGH....AND OHHHHHH THE JUDGMENTAL REACTIONS THAT ARE COMING FROM THAT AND SANCTIONING HIS VICTIMIZATION THAT'S WHAT SEED CONSTANTLY DOES FOR HIM AND THE POWERFUL ADDICTIVE FEELING IT GIVES HER OVER HIM. AS LADY GAGA SINGS....A BAD ROMANCE.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I&ob=av2e

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UNDERSTANDING, COMPASSION AND FORGIVENESS.

AND DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT THE QUANTUSUM ISN'T ABOUT THESE VIRTUES AND ESPECIALLY GIVING AN EXAMPLE OF LIVING THEM AND NOT BY ANY MESSIAH EITHER.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:32 am 

Chapter 49, Page 382, The Dohrman Prophecy

“Within the infinite realities, of which this is only a tiny part, there’s one vital constant: the need to be wanted. Not because you have something that other’s lack, but simply because you’re one piece of the whole and you know it. You know that everyone else is like you: they’re peers. There’s mutual respect and appreciation. There’s equality.”

Hello Hidelight: I do look forward to the day when you and your sidekicks, or should I say your sidekicks and you, for you are merely the pawn front-man who is fuelled from behind the stage curtain, can enjoy the wonderful freedom and joy of becoming sovereign to oneself and at the same time mutually respectful of this equality.

Although I do not know James personally I have great respect and appreciation for his contributions. I do not view James as superior to myself, or myself superior to James, for indeed we are each part of the whole - peers, invisible friends/comrades, label understanding of equality with another how you will.

You did not direct James to create his manifestations any more than I did; he is quite capable of directing himself to do this. What we have chosen to do is access his creations in our own grid and what we choose to do with this is then up to us. I resonate to his creations and therefore gratefully accept the wisdom, activating them further into my grid for I have found this is enabling me to see how my grid works and how I am able to resonate, discern and constructively create my own sovereign reality more coherently and in line with supporting the dismantling process of the Human Mind System Matrix grid.

It appears that you have also chosen to access James’ creations in your grid, but at this point your choice is to not respect and value these creations - from one peer to another. You stand like a Professor desperate for his “statements” to be perpetuated but knowing they are losing their value, however instead of choosing to redefine and then recreate uniquely you choose to claim something powerfully created by another, give it a polish over with your old statements, and then claim it was because of your wise instructions in another life that allowed this individual to manifest his unique creation.

Your view is reflective of an inferior space which is unfortunately providing the potent catalyst behind your ideals to believe and dictate that you are the sole director of another person’s statements. This is completely understandable, for if you had no fear you would not feel inadequacies in your life and feel the need to place yourself as superior to others in a feeble attempt at covering your fear of insignificance in the grand scheme of things.

There is not one person in the HMS matrix who could say they have not been overwhelmed with the feeling of being insignificant, inadequate and a mere grain of sand that has no surviving identity in the desert. The clinging to one’s personality is commonly the result of this. What will be found however when one dives deeper and deeper into their core essence, their quantum presence, and they learn to sift their sovereign voice from the infinite other voices and then learn to trust and sustain it - is that the personality does die - however, it is constantly reborn in every quantum moment according to the individuals choice of coherence and genuine directives for a merger with its sovereign self. A simple analogy for this is to take a minute to reflect on your personality and wisdoms of age 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 years and note the differences to now. Once we were children, then adults - what are we yet to become? (I note here that my expressions come from my own perspectives/knowings reflective of my personal experiences, understandings and growing wisdoms; I spent many years in “limbo” spiritually, spiraling in frustration, confusion and resentment, for although I knew I was capable of so much more and my heart bled for it, I was too frightened to proceed for fear of losing the personality I knew as me, that is being swallowed up as a grain of sand unrecognizable in a desert.)

When we do, however, find the safety and trust within ourselves that we are not going to be lost in the infinite scope of life, and we learn to surrender - to ourselves - we do indeed catapult ourselves into greater and greater understandings and our personality is continually transformed as it continues to merge with the greater personality of ourselves within our quantum presence. And in this awareness comes the realization and understanding that there really are no superiors, just different levels of awareness - all journeying and creating as part of the whole; understanding of this equality inevitably reflects in one’s behaviors because then there is no fear of displacement; that is there is no reflection of victimization from living a fear that someone else is displacing them because that someone else is superior, and, there is no reflection of a superior godhood/guru status from living a fear of being displaced and lost if one does not sing the loudest and holiest of holy tones generally veiled in mystical, ambiguous, unfathomable puzzles of incoherence.

We are all in the same book, we are all in the same black hole with its incredibly strong gravitational pull equating to the Human Mind System. The First Source thread that runs through us is our lifeline as we bounce around in the MEST world within the black hole. Sometimes we ping so far, like a yoyo, into our Source that when we cannot sustain it because of the gravitational pull of the black hole we tend to burn energy trying desperately to ping back into the thread that we know leads us out of the black hole into the infinite scope of the universe. What I have come to understand is that the springs we get to our First Source consciousness are there to provide comfort, support and validation of our knowing of the Truth that is inside and outside of the black hole; pondering it too long and/or pretending to be an illusion of it whilst in the black hole, however, is stasis. It is important to dedicate ourselves to building on that Truth by transitioning out of the stasis of sitting still/burning energy and believing if we are really, really, still whilst ignoring everything going on around us then surely we will spring back into that wonderful First Source state. And this is in my experience and understanding, another misunderstanding, as to listening and being the silence.

Listening and living within the silence in the heart is not designed to be a place to hide permanently - that is, find it and then ignore everything else and therefore one is contributing productively to being First Source incarnate. Find it, yes, retreat with it, yes, build on it, yes, but then use its powerful intelligence in everything we do, for in doing so we continually build on the power of our Quantum Presence grid and learn how to sustain it. This allows us greater power to rip and tear holes in the HMS grid/matrix - equating to holes/portals in the black hole allowing more and more access to what is outside of it. But a black holes gravitational pull is very, very strong and in its myriad rivers and currents it constantly attempts to repair its holes and tears - no different to a fisherman repairing his fishing nets.

No different, to use another analogy, as the microcosm on this forum, for example, whenever there are those genuinely aware of activating and sustaining their sovereign energetics in alignment with equality, then coherence of shared communication is established and the kindling effect experienced, (being energetic community strength), however there are those that fear the holes and the rips that are becoming visible in their environments and therefore they rush forth in blind ignorance to repair the holes, to return to stasis.

It is impossible to validate judgments of the creator of the black hole, or the entities that continue to repair the holes in this structure - for not one of us can ever truthfully say that at one time we did not live in fear of what was outside of the net and therefore joined in with the collectives who repair the holes in fearful protection and complacence due to one’s conceptions of status and comfort within the prison.

This is why coherent energetics of a sovereign nature “collectively” toward “equality” provides for a greater force upon the HMS grid/net. This is why the Event Temples are wonderful designs for the coherent contribution of energetics and the sovereign frequencies are trusted to intelligently find the areas that need enhancing - that is, the holes that need strengthening, enlarging and sustaining - the portals of two-way communication from outside-to inside-to outside the black hole - the bridges!

And for those that find themselves able to travel along the/their bridge to the “outside”, the question they may find themselves asking is “what now?” Do I keep journeying into this limitless grand wow of universal life whilst my peers are still contributing to stabilizing and widening the holes in the dismantling process? Or do I return to help with the shift for all of humanity toward the sovereign freedoms outside of the HMS. The return is certainly not without discomfort, but how can one not return to help when it was because of the help one received from peers that enabled one to traverse the bridge and free oneself. One who has traversed, returned and continues to move with greater ease along the bridge/portal however, does so without a lack of respect and appreciation of the equality of one’s peers and without crucifixion/threat to another; there is no need, for they know they are limitless and not without protection from their quantum/sovereign presence/grid; we can protect ourselves from all things, all the boogeymen, demons, monsters, etc - except ourselves when we choose to live in fear of activating, becoming and strengthening what we truly are, for the sake of allowing the gravitational pull to keep us grounded in the HMS net, when we have the power within ourselves to swim limitless within it, as outside it.

Not because you have something that other’s lack, but simply because you’re one piece of the whole and you know it. You know that everyone else is like you: they’re peers. There’s mutual respect and appreciation. There’s equality.

We can learn more about ourselves, others and our environments from the resonance we decipher of this simple tone which can manifest itself in one quantum moment, not in the next, but then again in the next, until we become reflective of it more times than not.

Hidelight: Ask yourself how I am supposed to support your communications when they are reflective of inequality, no matter how you dress them up with your cryptic responses. Perhaps one day on this forum we will be able to have more joyful conversations of sharings of our experiences, transformations, love and dedication to global/cosmic equality. But whilst you choose to converse with energetics of supremacy, over anyone, instead of respectfully supporting, encouraging and nurturing yourself and members who wish to do deep explorations into these materials resulting in a strong coherency toward unity and equality, I’m afraid we are not on the same page in the book.

And if you, and those like you, are choosing to sustain yourself here with the hope that one day, just one day your continual twists and turns will eventually close off the holes in the GSSC/HMS grid that are activated and sustained here, so that only your voices will be heard as warden directors, you are very much mistaken.

There is a cool expression relative to warriors that goes something like this: A true warrior does not search for conflict, however they are always ready to stand strong in the face of it. Surely you must have had inklings by now that there are warriors very dedicated to unraveling the attempted repairs on the holes that are revealing equality within the net, and to contributing their tireless energetics to further dismantling, no matter how turbulent the waters get, and they are not called warriors for no reason, their endurance is insurmountable.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:23 am 

The Tao is called the Great Mother:
empty yet inexhaustible,
it gives birth to infinite worlds.

It is always present within you.
You can use it any way you want.

(tr. Stephen Mitchell)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:25 am 
Posting Freak

Tolsap wrote:
Chapter 49, Page 382, The Dohrman Prophecy

“Within the infinite realities, of which this is only a tiny part, there’s one vital constant: the need to be wanted. Not because you have something that other’s lack, but simply because you’re one piece of the whole and you know it. You know that everyone else is like you: they’re peers. There’s mutual respect and appreciation. There’s equality.”

Hello Hidelight: I do look forward to the day when you and your sidekicks, or should I say your sidekicks and you, for you are merely the pawn front-man who is fuelled from behind the stage curtain, can enjoy the wonderful freedom and joy of becoming sovereign to oneself and at the same time mutually respectful of this equality.

Although I do not know James personally I have great respect and appreciation for his contributions. I do not view James as superior to myself, or myself superior to James, for indeed we are each part of the whole - peers, invisible friends/comrades, label understanding of equality with another how you will.

You did not direct James to create his manifestations any more than I did; he is quite capable of directing himself to do this. What we have chosen to do is access his creations in our own grid and what we choose to do with this is then up to us. I resonate to his creations and therefore gratefully accept the wisdom, activating them further into my grid for I have found this is enabling me to see how my grid works and how I am able to resonate, discern and constructively create my own sovereign reality more coherently and in line with supporting the dismantling process of the Human Mind System Matrix grid.

It appears that you have also chosen to access James’ creations in your grid, but at this point your choice is to not respect and value these creations - from one peer to another. You stand like a Professor desperate for his “statements” to be perpetuated but knowing they are losing their value, however instead of choosing to redefine and then recreate uniquely you choose to claim something powerfully created by another, give it a polish over with your old statements, and then claim it was because of your wise instructions in another life that allowed this individual to manifest his unique creation.

Your view is reflective of an inferior space which is unfortunately providing the potent catalyst behind your ideals to believe and dictate that you are the sole director of another person’s statements. This is completely understandable, for if you had no fear you would not feel inadequacies in your life and feel the need to place yourself as superior to others in a feeble attempt at covering your fear of insignificance in the grand scheme of things.

There is not one person in the HMS matrix who could say they have not been overwhelmed with the feeling of being insignificant, inadequate and a mere grain of sand that has no surviving identity in the desert. The clinging to one’s personality is commonly the result of this. What will be found however when one dives deeper and deeper into their core essence, their quantum presence, and they learn to sift their sovereign voice from the infinite other voices and then learn to trust and sustain it - is that the personality does die - however, it is constantly reborn in every quantum moment according to the individuals choice of coherence and genuine directives for a merger with its sovereign self. A simple analogy for this is to take a minute to reflect on your personality and wisdoms of age 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 years and note the differences to now. Once we were children, then adults - what are we yet to become? (I note here that my expressions come from my own perspectives/knowings reflective of my personal experiences, understandings and growing wisdoms; I spent many years in “limbo” spiritually, spiraling in frustration, confusion and resentment, for although I knew I was capable of so much more and my heart bled for it, I was too frightened to proceed for fear of losing the personality I knew as me, that is being swallowed up as a grain of sand unrecognizable in a desert.)

When we do, however, find the safety and trust within ourselves that we are not going to be lost in the infinite scope of life, and we learn to surrender - to ourselves - we do indeed catapult ourselves into greater and greater understandings and our personality is continually transformed as it continues to merge with the greater personality of ourselves within our quantum presence. And in this awareness comes the realization and understanding that there really are no superiors, just different levels of awareness - all journeying and creating as part of the whole; understanding of this equality inevitably reflects in one’s behaviors because then there is no fear of displacement; that is there is no reflection of victimization from living a fear that someone else is displacing them because that someone else is superior, and, there is no reflection of a superior godhood/guru status from living a fear of being displaced and lost if one does not sing the loudest and holiest of holy tones generally veiled in mystical, ambiguous, unfathomable puzzles of incoherence.

We are all in the same book, we are all in the same black hole with its incredibly strong gravitational pull equating to the Human Mind System. The First Source thread that runs through us is our lifeline as we bounce around in the MEST world within the black hole. Sometimes we ping so far, like a yoyo, into our Source that when we cannot sustain it because of the gravitational pull of the black hole we tend to burn energy trying desperately to ping back into the thread that we know leads us out of the black hole into the infinite scope of the universe. What I have come to understand is that the springs we get to our First Source consciousness are there to provide comfort, support and validation of our knowing of the Truth that is inside and outside of the black hole; pondering it too long and/or pretending to be an illusion of it whilst in the black hole, however, is stasis. It is important to dedicate ourselves to building on that Truth by transitioning out of the stasis of sitting still/burning energy and believing if we are really, really, still whilst ignoring everything going on around us then surely we will spring back into that wonderful First Source state. And this is in my experience and understanding, another misunderstanding, as to listening and being the silence.

Listening and living within the silence in the heart is not designed to be a place to hide permanently - that is, find it and then ignore everything else and therefore one is contributing productively to being First Source incarnate. Find it, yes, retreat with it, yes, build on it, yes, but then use its powerful intelligence in everything we do, for in doing so we continually build on the power of our Quantum Presence grid and learn how to sustain it. This allows us greater power to rip and tear holes in the HMS grid/matrix - equating to holes/portals in the black hole allowing more and more access to what is outside of it. But a black holes gravitational pull is very, very strong and in its myriad rivers and currents it constantly attempts to repair its holes and tears - no different to a fisherman repairing his fishing nets.

No different, to use another analogy, as the microcosm on this forum, for example, whenever there are those genuinely aware of activating and sustaining their sovereign energetics in alignment with equality, then coherence of shared communication is established and the kindling effect experienced, (being energetic community strength), however there are those that fear the holes and the rips that are becoming visible in their environments and therefore they rush forth in blind ignorance to repair the holes, to return to stasis.

It is impossible to validate judgments of the creator of the black hole, or the entities that continue to repair the holes in this structure - for not one of us can ever truthfully say that at one time we did not live in fear of what was outside of the net and therefore joined in with the collectives who repair the holes in fearful protection and complacence due to one’s conceptions of status and comfort within the prison.

This is why coherent energetics of a sovereign nature “collectively” toward “equality” provides for a greater force upon the HMS grid/net. This is why the Event Temples are wonderful designs for the coherent contribution of energetics and the sovereign frequencies are trusted to intelligently find the areas that need enhancing - that is, the holes that need strengthening, enlarging and sustaining - the portals of two-way communication from outside-to inside-to outside the black hole - the bridges!

And for those that find themselves able to travel along the/their bridge to the “outside”, the question they may find themselves asking is “what now?” Do I keep journeying into this limitless grand wow of universal life whilst my peers are still contributing to stabilizing and widening the holes in the dismantling process? Or do I return to help with the shift for all of humanity toward the sovereign freedoms outside of the HMS. The return is certainly not without discomfort, but how can one not return to help when it was because of the help one received from peers that enabled one to traverse the bridge and free oneself. One who has traversed, returned and continues to move with greater ease along the bridge/portal however, does so without a lack of respect and appreciation of the equality of one’s peers and without crucifixion/threat to another; there is no need, for they know they are limitless and not without protection from their quantum/sovereign presence/grid; we can protect ourselves from all things, all the boogeymen, demons, monsters, etc - except ourselves when we choose to live in fear of activating, becoming and strengthening what we truly are, for the sake of allowing the gravitational pull to keep us grounded in the HMS net, when we have the power within ourselves to swim limitless within it, as outside it.

Not because you have something that other’s lack, but simply because you’re one piece of the whole and you know it. You know that everyone else is like you: they’re peers. There’s mutual respect and appreciation. There’s equality.

We can learn more about ourselves, others and our environments from the resonance we decipher of this simple tone which can manifest itself in one quantum moment, not in the next, but then again in the next, until we become reflective of it more times than not.

Hidelight: Ask yourself how I am supposed to support your communications when they are reflective of inequality, no matter how you dress them up with your cryptic responses. Perhaps one day on this forum we will be able to have more joyful conversations of sharings of our experiences, transformations, love and dedication to global/cosmic equality. But whilst you choose to converse with energetics of supremacy, over anyone, instead of respectfully supporting, encouraging and nurturing yourself and members who wish to do deep explorations into these materials resulting in a strong coherency toward unity and equality, I’m afraid we are not on the same page in the book.

And if you, and those like you, are choosing to sustain yourself here with the hope that one day, just one day your continual twists and turns will eventually close off the holes in the GSSC/HMS grid that are activated and sustained here, so that only your voices will be heard as warden directors, you are very much mistaken.

There is a cool expression relative to warriors that goes something like this: A true warrior does not search for conflict, however they are always ready to stand strong in the face of it. Surely you must have had inklings by now that there are warriors very dedicated to unraveling the attempted repairs on the holes that are revealing equality within the net, and to contributing their tireless energetics to further dismantling, no matter how turbulent the waters get, and they are not called warriors for no reason, their endurance is insurmountable.

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:29 am 
Posting Freak

From the originator of the Tao , Lao Tzu:

To know yet to think that one does not know is best;
Not to know yet to think that one knows
will lead to difficulty.

~

The master observes the world
but trusts his inner vision.
He allows things to come and go.
His heart is open as the sky.

~

When you are content to be simply yourself
and don't compare or compete,
everybody will respect you.

~

He who stands on tiptoe
does not stand firm.
He who rushes ahead
does not go far.
He who tries to shine
dims his own light.
He who defines himself
can't know who he really is

~

Be Content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.

~

To the mind that is still,
the whole universe surrenders.

He's one of my fav philosophers.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 am 

Is Quantusum a sea serpent, a dragon, both or neither? That remains to be seen!! But in the meantime, let's see what Wikipedia has to say:

Dragon

"The English word "dragon" derives from Greek δράκων (drákōn), "dragon, serpent of huge size, water-snake", which probably comes from the verb δρακεῖν (drakeîn) "to see clearly". They are sometimes portrayed as having especially large eyes or watching treasure very diligently, a feature that is the origin of the word dragon..."

"Dragons are often held to have major spiritual significance in various religions and cultures around the world. In many Asian cultures dragons were, and in some cultures still are, revered as representative of the primal forces of nature, religion and the universe. They are associated with wisdom—often said to be wiser than humans—and longevity. They are commonly said to possess some form of magic or other supernatural power, and are often associated with wells, rain, and rivers. In some cultures, they are also said to be capable of human speech. In some traditions dragons are said to have taught humans to talk."

Sea serpent

In Norse mythology, Jörmungandr was a sea serpent so long that it encircled the entire world.... Sea serpents were known to sea-faring cultures in the Mediterranean and Near East, appearing in both mythology (the Babylonian Labbu) and in apparent eye-witness accounts (Aristotle's Historia Animalium)....The Bible refers to Leviathan ...."His snorting throws out flashes of light; his eyes are like the rays of dawn.... Firebrands stream from his mouth; sparks of fire shoot out...Behind him he leaves a glistening wake; one would think the deep had white hair." (Job 41:1-41:34)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 am 
Posting Freak

No-one here knows what the Quantusum is , no-one here has read the story yet, so everyone here is judging from appearances of the artwork and assuming from what they know in associative HMS memory which may have little to nothing to do with what is revealed in the story and especially by those who think they already know everything, who argue for their limitations with such a control freakish need to be right and think they can lead everyone else with their ignorance. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:04 am 
Posting Freak

Annie keeps using anything but what is from the WMM to prove her point about the WMM when it's all pretty well self sufficient and self contained within the WMM itself. Why she continually ignores this fact is anyones guess. But the most obvious is that she doubts the self sufficiency of the WMM to such a degree that she absolutely has to bring in external verification constantly and consistently to prove to herself she is right. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:05 am 

A dragon head is on the left of this site.
but it is so dim.
do you notice?
http://www.quantusum.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
A dragon head is on the left of this site.
but it is so dim.
do you notice?
http://www.quantusum.com/

Yes, I've noticed and it appears to be a larger version mirror image of the face. There's a bit of "mirroring" going on, on that whole page. It's funny how so many assume this is a dragon. It has no legs, scales, or wings and obviously no fire coming from it since it is underwater and lives in the deepest of deeps. I've never thought of this as a dragon, but it appears to me to be intelligent if not very very wise beyond most humans. My first question when I saw this picture was and not assuming it is a dragon, "What is this amazing beautiful creature?"

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 pm 

chinese dragon is different from western country.without wings,but it still can fly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 am 
Posting Freak

I have a rt click option to "see background" ... took it to photo bucket, cropped, enlarged and brightened: but did not alter anything but our "focus" of the original art

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:28 pm 
Posting Freak

In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:06 pm 

yhg342 wrote:
we can find the music of new site in
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
file name is quantusum[1].mp3

music title: Witnessing Another Heart
author : Ishdeep S
Album : Immortality Begins Now

Ishdeep Sahni
Ishdeep Sahni discovered DNA Activation at the young age of 18, a Shaman Healer with extensive powers in Energy Healing, his presence ever since has been healing people on all levels, physical ,mental ,emotional and spiritual. He is a researcher in the field of Energy Medicine and has successfully done transformational healing work. He is a trance medium and has helped thousands of people get clarity in their life with his messages from the masters

Is there anyway to access his music online? or to buy his album? I want to listen more to it!

Do you know anything more about this?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5