WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
:)

I know that joy too!

For You Both

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49l86fW2q7A

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:04 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
that was Great Watcher... loved the limey accent ... it adds something wonderful :wink:


here is a great page too Julieray... you may need to wait for it to load...

http://www.wingmakers.com/self.html


this is only one page of 30 which is "hidden" in the Fourth Interview, behind the icon in the left hand column (under the menu) ... click on it... or go here for the first page of the "Journey to Self"

http://www.wingmakers.com/wingmakersgridlines.html

slide your mouse all over these pages, until you see the hand appear and click on that spot to go from one page to the next (a few pages have two "doors" and one leads to clues)



if you have trouble figuring out the "passwords" ... just ask (most of us needed help) but it is fun to try and figure them out for yourself...or with your husband's help :D


PS... you can purchase copies of some of the poems...all of the music (single tracs) and pick up some free downloads here: http://www.wingmakers.com/wingmusic/music.html
(two of the FS transmissions are here too ... as well as some materials not found anywhere else ... I don't think that this page was available the last time you were here... enjoy!)

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:33 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:51 am
Posts: 82
Location: Wrexham N Wales UK
Thank you for those links. I never realised that link on the metaphorical journey even existed - how wonderfully interesting. I will certainly take a look.

One question I do have however, and I don't want to keep banging on with question after question, but, having read the Project Camelot Interview and then returning to the WMMs and reading the Glossary and the first page on Philosophy, I am puzzled in relation to the NWO. From other materials I have read, it is the Illuminati/Elite who are trying to implement a NWO together with our Governments whereafter we will be subjected to microchipping and controling etc. Therefore this was, to my mind something to avoid at all costs. James himself states in the Project Camelot interview that the Annimus are just another way of talking about the dark forces that run the game, if you like. Well then isn't the NWO part of the game for these dark forces to implement? Furthermore, I have read some extremely sinister stuff in relation to the UN and what it is really about.

Imagine my surprise therefore when I found myself reading in the Philosophy Section that by 2018 there will be a NWO and the UN will be playing a prominent part. Is there some inconsistency here somewhere??? If anyone can shed some light on this I should be extremely grateful. x


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
That question is more or less answered in the Fourth Interview... as big of a horror, as it seems to freedom loving people, the NWO will bring the planet under One Government... like Star Trec LOL

It just has to be... we are already a global business community, and there are far to many inequalities within the systems we have, for individual nations ... monies and opportunities. The Earth is abundant and there is really only one race... the Human Race.... if we shared equally there would be plenty for all.

This isn't going to be an easy transition...most people do not want to give up their Cultures (and they won't except for in public)...but this is one of the things that divide us and make us different....what we need to focus on is what we have in common... we all need access to clean air, water, sunshine and food... these are Human rights that many are denied because of imaginary borders ... it just isn't fair, that because a child is born into a "third world" nation that they are denied the opportunity to reach their full potential.

Of course there is going to have to be some give and take - 5% of the population can no longer own 1/2 of the world's resources or control the news ... when one thinks of all the money (energy) there is just sitting in banks, while people starve to death for want of a bowl of rice... they quickly understand the solution is to share, what isn't being used with those who need it.

Humans so easily deny what they have not experienced...they are programed to believe that we are supposed to be fragmented...when Nature has no borders or nationalities. When a nation cuts down the Rain Forest that the entire earth depends upon for oxygen...because that is their only resource...it threatens the ecosystem of the entire planet... and could easily be avoided if wealth were managed properly...if we all got the same wage for an hours work...and an egg cost the same in France as it costs in Alaska or China....we wouldn't have to stress over where we lived if the standard of living was the same for everyone... and we were in harmony with Nature. If kids who wanted an education were given it ... most likely they would choose professions that they had a natural talent for, instead of ones that paid the most. And if those who wanted to farm were paid the same wage for their crops as those who produced laws in congress, we wouldn't have people in the wrong place doing a bad job because they wanted a "better" quality of life... the quality of life would be equal for everyone in the world based upon personal preferences not bank balances...they wouldn't have to crowd into metro areas like Mexico City if the world government was willing to develop the resources that lay in waste for lack of money to irrigate.

While some look at a NWO as a harsh task master, others will discover it is a liberating system that tears down walls that limited the planet's resources to a few in specific areas owned by a handfull of people. Is a human living in the Congo any less valuable than a human living in Chicago...ask that of a Customs agent checking passports - who has more privileges and why? And to state the obvious, the Unification Force, isn't about uniting only the wealthy... it is about uniting the Human Species ... everywhere on the globe. When the EVTs suggest that "I live where you live", are there some places you wouldn't want to live... because the quality of life is so limited by their geographical position on the globe...and their inability to move about freely? If a person had what ever they needed right where they lived, would they move from their homes?

We have had the opportunity to share, without being "forced" to do so... for thousands of years...but we continue to support a system that perpetuates inequality and separation...I don't think it is going to be quite what the Illuminati envisions, nor what the poor have in mind... but I do believe once the dust of change settles we will find ourselves more globally balanced...because there is a Higher collective intelligence at work here inspiring equality... that has experienced a Utopian society for millions of years.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:40 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:51 am
Posts: 82
Location: Wrexham N Wales UK
Thank you for your very thought provoking response Starduster.

I hear what you say and I utterly agree, but I thought the whole point of a NWO was so that the Annunaki/Elite would have global control of humanity, forever imprisoned within a HMS. Therefore, whilst I agree, we are a united species and are all the same equal in every respect, or should be equal in every respect, it has been a sad fact of life that the ones who have the power and the money, merely want more power and more money and want to completly dominate the world. Their view of a NWO and our united world of equality and peace on earth are completely different ends of the spectrum.

Indeed if this was so easy, why are the influential money makers of the Money Grid not already making a difference in the world?? Why are people still starving and why are wars still raging in every corner of the globe? My husband attended a seminar many years ago and the spokes person stated, even back then, that the worst thing for the economy happened - peace broke out - and this is what I am trying to get at. The people with the power and the money, are not interested in sharing what they have with those less fortunate, else they would have done it well before now. No they are adamant on depopulation techniques, genetically engineering diseases, manufacturing warfare, in order to be richer. Their agenda and actions do not stand up to James' version of a NWO - which is giving me much cause for concern.

I would be more inclined to sugested that a civil uprising will be needed in the first instance, the Elite stripped of their wealth and power, then and only then, will humanity be in a position to share the wealth, knowledge, education, water, food, etc. out equally and fairly. If this is not the way, then I sincerely hope that our link to the Sovereign Integral wakes each and everyone up, including the Elite, so that they realise the harm, pain and suffering they have been causing, stand up and come out of the shadows, be honest and truthful to all concerned, so that we as a race of species unite through our global need to want to protect and love the earth and each other, without any secret agendas going on.

Now James does not state any of this, and I for one, would be very interested in how all this will work out. Yes the wealth needs to be shared, yes, the knowledge needs to be shared, but those who are thinking along these lines, neither have the wealth or the knowledge to share - so here we have come full circle.

Love Julie xxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:02 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
The kind of 'uprising' that will best exemplify an expression of Wholeness and Unity has to do with Transforming the understanding within the whole personality that 'you' are and expressing outwardly the changes that this transformation has achieved.

This is from a wee conversation I had via email a couple of weeks back:

I appreciate you comments and your perspective. Yes, the lack of hierarchy is essential. It is impossible for hierarchy to be compatible in any way with my vision. I see each perspective dissolving into Oneness. Each perspective is essential. None more important than any other. From a surrendered ego they are all point to a deeper truth in their totality. Each perspective of Oneness reveals an evolving deeper truth of beingness. There are no longer any individuals. Only shared perspectives on Oneness.


Hierarchy serves a purpose at the moment and is at the upper level dedicated to the Wholeness and Unity plan - their (and our) 'problem' is the middle layer - this is the layer that villifies the upper layer (of which it is not privy to because of this) in order to control the under-layers as it were.
Thus at a local level - that being "Provicial Government" it is up to us as individuals to 'shine our light' and not become embroiled in the politics of control.
Every day out there brings us this opportunity yes?


A few things that are not clear to me from what you wrote:

Are you saying that all perspectives, including homicidal desires, self-aggrandizement, and the repression of others are equally valid?


Do you see that all people are helping the whole, even if their desires and actions are selfish and self-indulgent?


Yes - these aspects of humanity are part and parcel of where we are as a specie at present time and it would be denial to say otherwise. Again these are the tactics of the mid or sub hierarchy.

These particular activities are based in ignorance and within that structure comes forth action/reaction which is largely anti Wholeness and Unity because Wholeness and Unity will displace such practices and therefore are undesirable to this (sub) aspect of hierarchy.

The validity is in the truth that it (disruptive practice) does and is happening and this in itself needs to be adressed within the individual from an observational point of view of non judgement.

In truth these aspects - homicidal, self angrandizment etc are symtoms of something which judges itself and therefore all else as guilty and evil and non worthy and something requiring hatred - an enemy to be destroyed and thus the actions come forth from something ignorant of its greater self - but is projected onto or outwards to the external.

It is somewhat like a thing which sees itself in the mirror, decides that it doen;t like what it sees and immediately attacks the image not realising that it IS that thing, and furthermore that that thing (in reality) is not something to hate.

Each individual needs to realise this for themselves and move completely away from that illusion...thus the 'helping' even from the actions of the selfish/self indulgent do help those who are transforming themselves from that (the illusion) to the aligning with the reality of Wholeness and Unity.

For example - there are writings called The Protocols of the wise men of zion which are quiet ugly and written from the perpective of those controlling aspects and are centered on the need to control the mob through encouraging it to hate itself and see itself as undeserving.

If you could tollerate reading these materials from a state of being in unconditional love (thus removing the impulse to react emotively) you can see what the plan is and how to - antedote...that is these writings are from a point of view of the controllers that the mob is predictably reactive and thus easy to manipulate.

Get them to fight and harm each other and this distracts them from figuring out what is going on and redirecting their energies.

The beauty of this is that in order to overcome the controllers we each must change the way we react (predictably) and learn self control.

That is to say - Not to do what the French revolution did with its hierarchy - redirect its hate and agression and blame it on the controllers. The controllers are doing what they do because they can because we allow them thus it is our responsibility...

...Indeed - those days are over and it is not that easy to overthrow any established hierarchy - terrorism only chips away at it in a predictable fashion to which the heirarchy can and does and will react to with greater force and effectiveness. Still this is costly and time consuming and energy/money better served elsewhere but forced to be used in anti terrorist initiatives.

Truth is - we are all one and can assist the controllers in bringing about the necessary transformation without the blaming and the finger pointing and etc etc...in truth the hierarchy can help by making things more accessable and dropping the dellusion that they are rulers by god given right - understanding that their particular gods are control freaks anyhoo and are inventions of heirarchy for the purpose of decieving the massess into that belief system...those days are fading

things are changing as the world gets 'smaller' and more connected - we just need to give our support to those changes with the intention of supporting Wholeness and Unity.

It is already happening so don;t be caught up in the distraction of the ignorant.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
James has said it via Dr Neurda in the Interviews...he said the economy would (be) collaps(ed) and that there would be a WWIII ... and he said that he couldn't give "details" because that all depends upon how well they can controll the masses... how predictable we are and how easily frightened.


he said that the world would go to a digital currency...and the #1 priority was population reduction/management...WWIII has been planed for fifty years...and I have no doubts there will be blood in the streets in every nation... because right now we are being talked into lining up for an injectable savior in a vile. What they want the least is chaos...what they fear the most is communication...in this Age of Transparency...they can't hid in the dark

chaos is a part of change...when you change your sheets, you kick up a dust storm :wink:

everything has changed in the past fifty years....it changed so fast most aren't even aware of how much the world has changed... the only thing that hasn't changed much is the outline (Georgia Guidestones)-of the wanabe "saviors" plans....because we were left to fill in the details... either way there is going to be a NWO ... and I don't see how we can avoid chaos, if we don't plan for its inevitability... denial is not the solution.

Me...I believe what James said about using the "queen" on the chestboard (mother nature) ...we can trust her to deliver the right amount and kind of chaos ...learn about how she operates...we only loose in riots...and revolutions need leaders... (saviorship) ... which failed in the past.

all I know is that if we don't want the chaos to separate us more, we have we to become coherent and conscious ... and...I believe Nature will be the deciding factor in this war...and that we should get to know her better...so we can trust her.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:28 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Well that's where the Gov mite want to investgate the soothing properties of White Power Gold...
...might be the difference between the sheets bloodshed and getting the [Censored] together.

Mmmm... 8)

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:55 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:51 am
Posts: 82
Location: Wrexham N Wales UK
Thank you for your replies Watcher and Starduster, I resonated well with both. I think that nature, as it has so many times before, brought order through natural selection. What will be will be, and it will be a ride of dynamic proportions.

I do not think rioting, or non action will bring peace but something in the middle without judging anyone and just accepting and knowing that we are all one being and that it is just as perfect as it could be, with each of us playing the part we were supposed to.

Yes I believe we have rioted in the past in various forms, but as you have said, it has not made any difference as we have still been on this cycle of self destruction. However, I am extremely positive that this time will be different, this time the cycle will stop because this time we will succeed. I got this in a meditation that I have just remembered. We will learn this time and things will be very different, we will be moving forward instead of repeating everything from the past.

I suppose when all is said and done, we must put our trust into our higher selves, the Wingmakers and allow them to guide us in the direction that will eventually lead to the walls of the HMS being broken down. I do feel excited, but I wish it wouldn't take another 3 generations to come to fruition. I just hope I am still around to see the fruits of paradise ripening before us. :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Julieray wrote:
Thank you for your replies Watcher and Starduster, I resonated well with both. I think that nature, as it has so many times before, brought order through natural selection. What will be will be, and it will be a ride of dynamic proportions.

I do not think rioting, or non action will bring peace but something in the middle without judging anyone and just accepting and knowing that we are all one being and that it is just as perfect as it could be, with each of us playing the part we were supposed to.

Yes I believe we have rioted in the past in various forms, but as you have said, it has not made any difference as we have still been on this cycle of self destruction. However, I am extremely positive that this time will be different, this time the cycle will stop because this time we will succeed. I got this in a meditation that I have just remembered. We will learn this time and things will be very different, we will be moving forward instead of repeating everything from the past.

I suppose when all is said and done, we must put our trust into our higher selves, the Wingmakers and allow them to guide us in the direction that will eventually lead to the walls of the HMS being broken down. I do feel excited, but I wish it wouldn't take another 3 generations to come to fruition. I just hope I am still around to see the fruits of paradise ripening before us. :D


Click This :arrow: Image

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:34 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:51 am
Posts: 82
Location: Wrexham N Wales UK
The Watcher wrote:
Julieray wrote:
Thank you for your replies Watcher and Starduster, I resonated well with both. I think that nature, as it has so many times before, brought order through natural selection. What will be will be, and it will be a ride of dynamic proportions.

I do not think rioting, or non action will bring peace but something in the middle without judging anyone and just accepting and knowing that we are all one being and that it is just as perfect as it could be, with each of us playing the part we were supposed to.

Yes I believe we have rioted in the past in various forms, but as you have said, it has not made any difference as we have still been on this cycle of self destruction. However, I am extremely positive that this time will be different, this time the cycle will stop because this time we will succeed. I got this in a meditation that I have just remembered. We will learn this time and things will be very different, we will be moving forward instead of repeating everything from the past.

I suppose when all is said and done, we must put our trust into our higher selves, the Wingmakers and allow them to guide us in the direction that will eventually lead to the walls of the HMS being broken down. I do feel excited, but I wish it wouldn't take another 3 generations to come to fruition. I just hope I am still around to see the fruits of paradise ripening before us. :D


Click This :arrow: Image


Dear Watcher,

I read the link but perhaps I am a little dim, I felt that it was quite cryptic. Who is William and what does he mean that some are ready to go at a moments notice. Furthermore, what does he mean by stating that we have to let go of our most precious possessions such as children? How are they merely a means to an end? Can you please shed some light on this as I am really confused. Thank you xxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Greetings Julieray

I am William - a name I call myself in this reality.

"A Moments notice - live in the moment of now - I was speaking of the things that can hold us within the framework of captivation Julieray...the system you have been mentioning...to be free from those captivations can help you to engage in helping transform this world - starting within yourself

Again - children are not really possessions but are seen as being so which is already contributing to the captivation program. Transforming this type of think results in transformong behavioural patterns

In light of my comment "a means to and end" I was referring to how the hierarchy see the children...useful to ensure their habitual lifestyles are perpetuated...breed into a world which through law demands the particular type of education for the particualar type of purpose - captivating.

You know this already.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:51 am
Posts: 82
Location: Wrexham N Wales UK
The Watcher wrote:
Greetings Julieray

I am William - a name I call myself in this reality.

"A Moments notice - live in the moment of now - I was speaking of the things that can hold us within the framework of captivation Julieray...the system you have been mentioning...to be free from those captivations can help you to engage in helping transform this world - starting within yourself

Again - children are not really possessions but are seen as being so which is already contributing to the captivation program. Transforming this type of think results in transformong behavioural patterns

In light of my comment "a means to and end" I was referring to how the hierarchy see the children...useful to ensure their habitual lifestyles are perpetuated...breed into a world which through law demands the particular type of education for the particualar type of purpose - captivating.

You know this already.


Oh yes I see now, sorry about that. You did confuse me with all your philosophical talk, I just found it hard going as I was trying to make sense of it.

Can I please ask your advice on a problem I have? I am quite heavily involved and resonate with Wingmakers and my husband half heartedly attends fortnightly meetings on the WMMs for my sake more than anything. I am deeply spiritual but he is not, so where I can just accept things, he just cannot and is not willing to enter into the spirit of things easily and is extremely devastated by the prospect of a WWIII and says that if it is correct then it will be a nuclear war and we can kiss goodbye to our world. Failing that we will be hit by a cataclysm and be killed that way instead. He cares deeply about people and states that the future is not bright for the children who are being slaughtered, that a NWO is going to be something he wants no part of and we ended up arguing because he thinks I am weird, that I have lost a grip on reality, etc. etc. you can get the gist, he just doesn't want to be a part of this life and is now really depressed. He did say in fact that we may as well just all jump off the acquaduct. I feel responsible and upset because whilst I read the material and become inspired and excited, unfortunately, he has gone the other way and says the world was a better place when we used to just play Scrabble etc.

I understand that you never quite look at the world in the same way again, but my view of a higher perspective, and that by becoming aligned with the Sovereighn Integral where, as soon as there are enough - critical mass - we will all achieve the benefit, just doesn't wash with him. Should I just try to reassure him and wait until he is ready to do the Quantum Pause himself or hope that when we reach critical mass, he will automatically get plugged back in. I thought he was finally coming round a few nights ago, but as soon as the harsh truth about being trapped into the HMS comes along and the bleakness that we may face as a real threat, he has just gone back down hill again. I tried stating that nothing was cast in stone, that nothing may happen at all, and that we should live in the moment and not dwell on the what may or may not happen and that there is no point in worrying about things that we have no control over, that we must have faith and trust that we will be guided to do the right thing if and when the time comes - which is what I have discovered anyway via meditation, so I am upbeat and positive, but he just can't seem to get past any of it. What would you suggest, he is a very troubled soul?

Thank you Julie xxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Julie hello,on a global scale,our world is not prepared for a event that could bring about global change to our planet-nature on a global scale. The landscape is going to change-Mother Earth. Our ability to co-exist with the Earth/nature. Americans have already been given the Bad News. Our scientist have no idea if its going to happen. A astroid-NEO is going to pass Earth-it going to go between Earth and the Moon on April 13th,2029. Their is the possiablity that this Neo is going to Boom-a-rang,if it does,we are going to be Hit,April 13th,2036. Do you Know what we are afraid of-that some of the countrys are going to use missles to try and Break it up. The scientist scared most Americans who were watching the announcement,they didnt say were it was going to Hit. Of course their is always speculations as to where that might be. Those who have watched the broadcast,most are still dumb-founded. Here is my advice-live from the heart,always Love,and use the virtues of the heart and all of your affairs. Live Life to the fullest,and know,when all is said and done-if anything-we well know atlease one thing-What the soul of Man was made of.....


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:43 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Greetings Julieray

Yes I would like to give my A's to your Q's.

However, I really think that everyone does already know what the answer is - deep in the honesty box of their inner beingness.

Thing is - are you ready for an almost brutally honest rendition or would you rather have the softly softly stuff?

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:25 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Julieray: Oh yes I see now, sorry about that. You did confuse me with all your philosophical talk, I just found it hard going as I was trying to make sense of it.

William: Yep –

Julieray: Can I please ask your advice on a problem I have? I am quite heavily involved and resonate with Wingmakers and my husband half heartedly attends fortnightly meetings on the WMMs for my sake more than anything. I am deeply spiritual but he is not, so where I can just accept things, he just cannot and is not willing to enter into the spirit of things easily and is extremely devastated by the prospect of a WWIII and says that if it is correct then it will be a nuclear war and we can kiss goodbye to our world. Failing that we will be hit by a cataclysm and be killed that way instead. He cares deeply about people and states that the future is not bright for the children who are being slaughtered, that a NWO is going to be something he wants no part of and we ended up arguing because he thinks I am weird, that I have lost a grip on reality, etc. etc. you can get the gist, he just doesn't want to be a part of this life and is now really depressed. He did say in fact that we may as well just all jump off the acquaduct. I feel responsible and upset because whilst I read the material and become inspired and excited, unfortunately, he has gone the other way and says the world was a better place when we used to just play Scrabble etc.



William: There are huge amounts of stuff going on in this dynamic. Victim/guilt/threats of suicide/belief in the worst/conflict with belief in the best/ attachments to outcome (we are doomed) (We can change this if we all work together)
In this sense the first step is to see if your beliefs are solid and do you want to work together.
If not then what?
It seems from what you say at present that there is an incompatibility and a parting of ways as far as points of view go.
Be sure that both are having attachments to outcomes and your partner is sending a message that he is for opting out.

If serious then there is need / responsibility to inform the very authorities who are suspect…yet
This needs to be addressed to ascertain weather it is a serious threat or a ploy. The aspect of suicide is that it leaves an opportunity for many victims to be created, making everyone’s job that much harder.
This needs to be addressed because only the greatest amount of ‘spirituality’ is going to see you strong and balanced and on to it should he kill himself and leave those children fatherless…survivable but traumatic in the extreme for all those left to pick up the pieces.
This is the exact problem with conspiracy theories – they can really stuff up a person’s stability and ability to function as a survivor – choosing rather to bale out and leave it to other to sort.
The interesting difference is that although a ‘spiritual’ personality may believe in purple unicorns from the planet Zurptopia peace and love etc…they don’t often decide to opt out by the choice of their own hand/actions simply because things look more than a little hopeless…they troop on and THIS is what define First Source Attributes…ornery to the last…
Well a great number of us can admit to feeling like ending it all just because we are tired so tired of the whole pointless drama and being caught up in it and feeling so powerless to actually DO anything…BUT WE CARRY ON!

Again – NURTURE – whatever kinda miracle we all are together it seems there are no nearby saviours coming to our rescue any time soon – and that a sadly major part of the specie human doesn’t seem to care weather we make it or not but what is that to those who see a miracle and want to nurture it into it’s fullest potential just because we maybe could be might be try?


Julieray: I understand that you never quite look at the world in the same way again, but my view of a higher perspective, and that by becoming aligned with the Sovereighn Integral where, as soon as there are enough - critical mass - we will all achieve the benefit, just doesn't wash with him. Should I just try to reassure him and wait until he is ready to do the Quantum Pause himself or hope that when we reach critical mass, he will automatically get plugged back in. I thought he was finally coming round a few nights ago, but as soon as the harsh truth about being trapped into the HMS comes along and the bleakness that we may face as a real threat, he has just gone back down hill again. I tried stating that nothing was cast in stone, that nothing may happen at all, and that we should live in the moment and not dwell on the what may or may not happen and that there is no point in worrying about things that we have no control over, that we must have faith and trust that we will be guided to do the right thing if and when the time comes - which is what I have discovered anyway via meditation, so I am upbeat and positive, but he just can't seem to get past any of it. What would you suggest, he is a very troubled soul?

Thank you Julie xxx



William: I think deep down Julieray – most men are just scared little boys lost in the fantasies that our inadequacies give life to – our superhero’s, our misplaced love for women our lack of courage to be seen as nurturers r(not so boldly going) blah blah blah and women have their own not-okaynesses…in the long run the gender comparison loses its appeal as we continue to travel together so separately different…powerless and hopeless.

First step your husband needs to be asked how serious he is about this suicide and to cut out the talking about it/using it as a tool to shock and scare – find out and seek help if it is serious.
If it is not – then a good kick up the arse wouldn’t be amiss! – but seriously he needs to allow for bravery to kick in and take a stand even though the odds might be zero…there is more to life than meets the eye…and death may not at all be the end (easy way out) – we don’t know for sure.

What we do know is that as a specie we have a kind of ornery trait which coupled with nurturing and positive realistic un-fluffy actions in the community can and does make a difference.
I guess that is all I want to say for the time being.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:13 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:51 am
Posts: 82
Location: Wrexham N Wales UK
Thank you both for your replies, I really do appreciate it. The thing is no matter what I hear, see, read, how shocking, yes of course I feel despair at the time, shock and horror, but I am an eternal optimist and feel like a spiritual warrior if you like. I may be all grown up with children of my own but I do believe in magic and fairies and neverland - and I didn't think Michael Jackson was weird either, if I had his money I would be the same - wanting to look after the children and all the animals because that is the person I am. I am also not afraid of death, because I know it is not the end, what scares me the most is the process, the pain. No matter what happens if it is bad news is that I hope it is quick.

Having said all that, I always look on the bright side, it is as if I have this inner knowing that everything is going to be alright, but I have no proof, and of course for many, even now it is not alright is it? so I do feel as though that does sound rather self indulgent and this is what I can't get through to my husband because as soon as I say don't worry everything will be okay - that is what he throws in my face, that there are millions of people who are not okay, which of course he is right. He does get very low and has been off happy pills now for over 6 months which has been a battle but I did think he was over the worst. I just think he has moments of complete dispair because I suppose he feels powerless to protect me and our children, which is understandable. The difference between him and me is that I ask for protection, viisualise protection and feel protected, not just for us, but I go into space very often where I hold hands with a number of other people all around the world and we love and send healing to the world. It feels to me that the world is my baby, my responsibility and I love it very much and care for it. It may well be just in my HMS but if it makes me feel invincible, it can't be a bad thing can it?

I will keep reassuring him, he is still going to come to Wingmakers with me so he is becoming immersed whether he realises it or not and he may just have a change of heart. That is what I am hoping and as they say in the Fairy Stories, we will all live happily ever after!! :D

Thank you all so much, Julie xxxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
Julieray you are a ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air , I thank you. Your husband may one day realize how fortunate he is to have you with him to share this wonderful and exquisite experience called LIFE. These are exciting times indeed and yes, we have much to look forward too. Why not? We created it that way! :wink: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk