WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 am 

Alex wrote:
Yeah it sounds cold because it is compared with more traditional religious teachings. But what about the millions of dying people in Africa? Did god abandoned them? That's a question that everyone's been rushing under the carpet because apparently the answer to this is even "colder". For if god is an interventionist, he is also biased against certain type of people (!) who can of course die in suffering by the millions.

But to return to what you send about being created and then thrown out to "fend for ourselves". I believe this is a misconception arising from identifying who you are with your human self. You are not your human self - you are your spirit self. A spirit with multiple bodies. Not a body which also has a soul. The creator created your spirit and this spirit has no need to fend itself against anything for everything it experiences is it's own choice. There's a description of this situation - I think in Neruda Interview 3.

As for believing that god or angels helps us, it's a good belief - keep it. I just answered why in my opinion this process works. By keeping the belief, you ensure the process continues to work.

Can I firstly apologise for the extremely long delay in getting back to this thread. As you may be aware, I am studying and I cannot tell you how difficult I have found it but I did get a 2.1 in Law and now I am hoping to do the BVC in Manchester this September, though now I have to find £10,000 to pay for the course!!! This is the reason I have not been on, I simply did not have the time, so I do apologise.

However the last few years I have learnt so much, now I do understand where terrorism stems from and of course you are correct it is not borne from what I had first thought. One thing that I do still stand by however is my knowing or belief in Angels and guides who help and perhaps it could be called the Universe as Starduster has posted. It is all similar to "The Secret" if anyone has seen or read it. It is true that is is all about making that request, knowing that it will be dealt with and knowing that you will get what you want. How does this fit in with Wingmakers material? I am a bit rusty I am afraid.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:37 am 

starduster wrote:
Teacher: The universe responds to your directives, not your questions, hopes, and prayers. If you choose to define your future by telling the universe what you desire to experience and appreciate, and you hold these thoughts in your mind with fierce persistence, the universe – by its own design – will respond accordingly. If, on the other hand, you ask questions and pray for answers, the universe will respond with a deafening silence because you have not given it direction.

Student: This is the co-creative process you speak of, and I understand the principles of this, but how does it relate to my desire to expand my understanding of consciousness and teach this understanding to others?

Teacher: Desire is not a directive. Simply desiring to achieve something does not engage the universe; it engages your personal power and applies your will to achieve a goal. Praying, as it was originally intended, held two complementary purposes: To demonstrate to the universe that an individual made choices regarding their destiny, and expressing gratitude to the universe for its unfailing support.

Teacher: You can make any directive you select. The universe is not obligated to respond, it simply does. By your selection the universe knows you. You are revealed in this simple act, and through this intimacy, the universe will respond in kind and reveal itself.

.. .

Student: So the universe responds according to the directive, but I may think it wasn’t listening because I don’t recall the experience?

Teacher: Yes. It is a frequent occurrence with higher dimensional directives, something akin to a perceptual omission. The condition can create resentment and an uneasy sense that the universe is indifferent or even malfunctioning, despite the fact that most individuals consider the breakdown to be their own fault – at least consciously. However, in most students, lurking below the guilt of the conscious mind is the sense that the universe is indifferent, or even worse, purposely non-responsive.

Student: How do I direct the universe? Is it a forceful command?

Teacher: Each individual is a creator of his or her wisdom path. As such, they must create the priority and structure of their path on their own. They may tap resources like teachers or books, but the creation of the path is their own, regardless of the external circumstances such as religious conformity. Once this is understood and internalized, it becomes the foundation from which you operate. This is one’s spiritual duty, and it is the first step on the path of co-creation with the universe.

The second step upon this path is the informed assignment of priority. There is a sequence to all directions – an order in which they build to an end goal or achievement.

Student: Please explain how this applies to spiritual revelation?

Teacher: When you have a goal to comprehend your identity – not only as a human being but also as a spirit-fragment of First Source, you must break your goal into component building blocks, and see the order within the process. Underlying this order is the fluidity that provides for rapid transformation and adaptation. Once this is defined you direct the universe to respond to this plan by the simple and persistent act of defining and, most importantly, re-defining it. The thought uppermost in your mind is that the universe is “eavesdropping” on your plans, and shifting or re-arranging your material, emotional, mental, and spiritual environments in direct response to its observations. It does this without regard to what you would call your worthiness. It does this because it is its nature.

Your post is very much along the lines of "The Secret" as I have posted above. Some things that has made me think though is karma. I have read a bit about this lately and although James has stated that there is no such thing that we experience life, both good and bad and it makes no difference to First Source, then what about those people who are born back into their privileged lifestyles time and time again and why do the rest of us have to be born into lives that are dangerous, unhappy, miserable or unsatisfying? I am not speaking from experience on this, but take for example what Alex mentioned above about the people or children of Africa and the suffering they are having to endure...can that really be described as life experience...it certainly does not make sense which is why I also do not want to believe there is karma and that we are perhaps being deceived or pursuaded to reincarnate into lives that will end destructively because we are led to believe that we will advance in our sould's journey far quicker. Also I read that James said in his interview that the future really was bright for our children, despite any potential wars, natural disasters etc. but as my husband quite rightly pointed out....whose children??? Certainly not the children of the Middle East for example, so whose children will be experiencing this bright future?? There appears to be so much suffering and whilst I am positive of a wonderful future, why do people's lives have to be devastated in the meantime, surely First Souce would not be happy to see or experience all this pain, torture and desperation???

Post subject: Re: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
our "destiny" as SECUs is not a choice... our "roles" in the Unification Force's Plan is collectively chosen for us and we agreed to them before we were born into the MEST... this is this the purpose of our original design... our life experiences allow us to KNOW - All that IS - which means that each of us will personally experience IT all (eventually) via incarnations until we REALize and appreciate who we truly ARE - Sovereign Integrals of the Central Universe.

The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age.

...Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our own. ...

Without you I am unable to evolve. Without me, you are unable to exist. This is our eternal bond. It was and is my desire to evolve that gave you existence. We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration
My Central Purpose http://www.wingmakers.com/mycentralpurpose.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:54 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The reincarnation aspect is misleading as it does not convey the totality of what is happening regarding the whole specie collective.

Just as the Dali Lama incarnates back into that role time after time, so to do those as you say who hold 'privilaged' positions while the rest are delegated misery.

This is a deception and part of the human mind system which slowly and surely is transforming.

The only way that the 'privilaged' can retain their positions is through the 'miserable' continuing their own. It is the imbalance that affords the privilaged their positions because without this - the starving, the hopeless etc there would be no privilaged personalities/families.

This inequality is the finger on the trigger of terrorism and for every action there is a reaction.

be that as it may - WingMkaers Materials offer great insight on the personal level in order for one to remove oneself from that victim/vampire loop which has had its iron fist around the heart of Earth for too long now and indeed, aspects of the 'privilaged too are transforming their own undersstandings and aligning their resource with the plans of First Source - and the 'mob' is also behaving with less impulsive habitual predictablity.

All is as it should be as it changes day to day.

In Love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm 
Posting Freak

The reincarnation aspect is misleading as it does not convey the totality of what is happening regarding the whole specie collective.

I agree, our understanding of "reincarnation" is limited and is broader than even your statement (or my post) suggests, when one considers that other "soul-carriers" with older templates are also incarnating on this planet, which affords them the opportunity to "become" the Synthesis being the original SECUs were designed to transform themselves into...I guess the "whole species collective", would encompass all soul carrying species...when we visualize them each as a "limb" of FS... the complexity and actual integration is mostly incomprehensible in its vastness and is only vaguely hinted to when the LTO mentions that the GP event has Galactic significance... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 pm 

Would you say that the HMS is the same as the Luciferian Matrix trap which has programmed us into thinking in such a way that we give away our power to these Luciferians/Illuminati mind controllers where they have used symbolisms and numerology so as to keep us trapped in our self made illusion if you like. They also have control over the astral, so yes it is true to say that this is also part of the illusion or trap, but would you say that this cycle of reincarnation would be part of the illusion also? Perhaps we do not need to reincarnate time and time again and are being forced into such lives by the deceptive illusion that leads us to believe that this is the only way to progress.

I hope that all makes sense, but alot of what I have read, is very similar to the WMMs but using different words but basically stating roughly the same thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Julieray.

It is good to question, of course it is; especially so called authority.

Ultimately every question and answer exists within YOU.....in a totally perfect and personal way.

You see, any doubts you may have regarding your own personal inner authority will manifest outside of you in the form of a very visceral, personal holographic "reality".....to you.....in a totally perfect and personal way.

To be the Sovereign Integral or not to be the Sovereign Integral?

That is the question.

Well, if one is fully realised as being an individuated sovereign Self, the hierarchy at once becomes your tool.....plaything perhaps......in the nicest possible way.....it exists, but not in the limiting way that many were brought up to BELIEVE ;) :)

.....but what if you take that ultimate quantum leap.....that you are in fact.....First Source.

Yes.

You.

And everything and every one is actually within YOU.

YOU.

You being the sanctuary of the cosmos and the one soul within each and every sovereign Self that shares your world?

NOW.

Then you are sovereign; you are not goverened by any system; you are goverened by the intelligence of the Quantum Presence. You are First Source and your sovereign Self.....you ARE the Sovereign Integral.

Then, everything and everyone becomes the miraculous mirror of YOUR divine projection.....from The Heart.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Julieray wrote:
Would you say that the HMS is the same as the Luciferian Matrix trap which has programmed us into thinking in such a way that we give away our power to these Luciferians/Illuminati mind controllers where they have used symbolisms and numerology so as to keep us trapped in our self made illusion if you like. They also have control over the astral, so yes it is true to say that this is also part of the illusion or trap, but would you say that this cycle of reincarnation would be part of the illusion also? Perhaps we do not need to reincarnate time and time again and are being forced into such lives by the deceptive illusion that leads us to believe that this is the only way to progress.

I hope that all makes sense, but alot of what I have read, is very similar to the WMMs but using different words but basically stating roughly the same thing.

the HMS includes death and reincarnation, yes... since we are immortal beings... we are trapped in these cycles that perpetuate the HMS... which is what altered the original template and suppresses our realization of who we are

. Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but includes the emotions and HMS, and that this human instrument is componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.

Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.

have you read the Materials Julieray? because if you haven't then basically what you are sharing is your own personal belief system, which is not the intent of the WMF... just imagine if we all came here to compare our belief systems, how confusing that would be.

I suggest you read the materials without comparing them to things you know... because they are different from anything you will have ever read... even though the concepts sound familiar , that is only because the WMs have been "seeding" these ideas into our culture for 11,000 years, until now we are finally able to comprehend them in one complete undiluted volume ... they were not written by James (or any man) as many believe, ... here is what James has to say about them

The seven Tributary Zones, which we will call collectively, the WingMakers' material, are not philosophical texts. There will be the temptation by some to compare these writings to the Bible, Koran, The Urantia Book, Ascended Master instructions, and on and on. There will be others who will compare the information contained in the interviews and book to the nonfiction works of investigative journalists. Comparison of the WingMakers' materials will not necessarily result in understanding, but more likely, confusion.

The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams ... It requires a supple intelligence, open mind, contemplative perspective, and the curiosity of calculated observation. It is not a battle of wills or mind over matter. And it is seldom revealed in the clutter of comparison.

As to the connection of the WingMakers' material to the present-day belief systems of earth, there is little connection because these materials are not created by earth teachers, nor are they only the words of teachers. They are encoded sensory data stream from an extraterrestrial teaching order that have a very specific purpose.
snipped from Ans 24 http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:20 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Ditto to what Russell said

And:

the challenge might well be for all of us to liberate ouirselves while still opperating in thie matrix - it is not the matrix itself which is at odds - it is how individuals react to what they perceive it to be - and the subsequent behaviours manifested.

These behaviours are transforming daily throughout the collective.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 pm 
Posting Freak

People are beginning to see that what has been encoded within their human instrument is a system of control, deception and manipulation. And at some deeper level, they glimpse a new clarity, as fleeting as it might be; they perceive themselves to be more than a system of feelings and thoughts packaged inside a body. This is what is to come… people awakening from a virtual reality inside a virtual reality.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 pm 

Yes, thank you all. I have read quite a lot of the WMM and I am getting through the Project Camelot Interview as we speak - I do understand it, but what I also find is that more questions arise as a result too!

For instance once we are all walking around knowing that we are soverign integral - what will happen to those who just don't get it? I am thinking of my Dad as one example, who doesn't believe in anything at all. Or what happens to those who have never heard of WM, who don't have computers etc. in order to access this material and the illuminati/elite etc - they are waiting for the return of Anu - when will they realise that he just won't be coming and what will they do when they realise this? The questions just go on and on - sorry about this. Thank you, Julie x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:07 pm 
Posting Freak

please don't be sorry that you have questions... the answer are just waiting to be revealed !

James surprised me, when in a reply to questions asked by Fred Burk and made public on his website, he revealed that there is a "twin planet" where those who need more time ... the younger souls, who have just now entered the MEST or perhaps other species, may experience a more "domesticated" world...than the "wild dog" that we as flea are now riding (a metaphor of his). This makes a lot of sense to me, because it allows those, who are anxious to progress, and using the WMMs to accelerate their transformation, to go - leaving us unhindered by "consensus reality" that keeps the GM so limited. There is also the fact to consider that the Earth is also evolving and changing its frequencies, which many find alarming and disruptive because it is the first time they have experienced this sort of chaos... so this "twin world" is where they will be re-incarnating without being aware of the difference... this seems like a win / win in the Big Picture, and I have an idea that we will become the Teachers of Light visiting our loved ones and assisting them with inspirations, after the Grand Portal event... until they find their selves incarnated here again.

In the Energetic Heart paper and in Q and As, James also speaks of those who have been "programed" to transform, flooding in through the "back door" in the next few generations... and who will gladly make the WMMs a new global "religion" (which word will be understood for its original meaning to "re-link" man with his Creator)... Its all very exciting, and demonstrates the concern the creators have for all of us, making sure "everything is as it should be"... while in the timelessness of Source Reality, we all regain full Consciousness of who we are, at the same time

of course this is my personal understand, and others may have some other ideas about this I hope they will share... in the mean time, you may want to read what James actually says, here: http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersor ... empeljames

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 am 

Thank you Starduster, I have put that link into favourites, so will read it at my leisure. It does not surprise me that there is a twin earth, in fact it would not surprise me if there were many more. What bothers me is that I have children and as much as I want to move onwards and upwards, my children are still growing and developing. Sometimes they can be loving and giving, but other times they can be just children, you know, horrible, selfish and completely ungratious and I worry for them, and as much as I want to move on, I do not want to be without them and leave them devastated - so I want to be with them, until they have at least grown up. What can I do in order to help them? Should I try and get them to do the Quantum Pause even though they are too young to really appreciate what it is all about?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:41 pm 
Posting Freak

great question, that I think we can all relate to. It is not very satisfying to hear that you are not responsible for the choices your children make (once they are making their own choices) and that no matter how you try to assist them, that they each have their own "program" and their own Wholeness Navigator and their own unique role in the Unification Forces' Plan which is designed so that we all finish at the same place - of their own free will ... everything is as it should be. You just have to trust that...and be patient.

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

This matrix is a holograme which is designed to respond to your perceptions - to give you what you ask for.

Because it is shared reality - the more individuals who realise this co creation aspect the better it can be utelised for the purpose that best reflects the Soveriegn Integral Expression and transform from something 'wild' into something 'coherent'

Event Temples is one of many such zones which are encouraging individuals to gather for particular purposes which essentially are to co-create their reality - their shared reality - Based On SIP - Sovereign Integral Perception and realise that we do and have always had this power.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 am 

The Watcher wrote:
This matrix is a holograme which is designed to respond to your perceptions - to give you what you ask for.

Because it is shared reality - the more individuals who realise this co creation aspect the better it can be utelised for the purpose that best reflects the Soveriegn Integral Expression and transform from something 'wild' into something 'coherent'

Event Temples is one of many such zones which are encouraging individuals to gather for particular purposes which essentially are to co-create their reality - their shared reality - Based On SIP - Sovereign Integral Perception and realise that we do and have always had this power.

I have been looking at Event Temples since last night. I do understand the concept of the universe giving us what we direct of it and it is similar to "The Secret", but I felt with that, it was a little too self indulgent and although I want to be comfortable, my main concern is everyone including the world and all the animals and all living things, so I try to send out love and healing to the whole world and everyone on it, whilst thanking the universe for allowing me to pay my bills!!! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes - it is not necessary for you to participate consciously with other individuals because your own being is ever connected to the collective and the important thing is to allow for the words of your heartbeing to transform through your own expression (like your outward expression aligning with you inward expression) and thus effective in contribution to that transformation.

You will find it most relevent to your own particular sphere of influence - dominant reality - with those you interact with day to day...that is the best place to focus your transformative influence.

Julieray wrote:
The Watcher wrote:

I have been looking at Event Temples since last night. I do understand the concept of the universe giving us what we direct of it and it is similar to "The Secret", but I felt with that, it was a little too self indulgent and although I want to be comfortable, my main concern is everyone including the world and all the animals and all living things, so I try to send out love and healing to the whole world and everyone on it, whilst thanking the universe for allowing me to pay my bills!!! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

"But to answer your question more directly, the purpose of the Event Temples is to demonstrate that we are able to connect on an energetic level as a coherent community, and that through an orchestrated session, synchronized in time, we can send the collective qualities of our heart's virtues to an event and its people that are suffering and in need of energetic support just as much as they require physical or material support."

"It is not the focus of the Event Temples to be part of the movement to save or protect earth, though if enough people will live from their hearts, the earth benefits as do we all."

"The participants will benefit from the experience of learning how to kindle and direct their heart energetics to the goal of supporting their fellow brothers and sisters, no matter where they are on the planet. This is the basis of what I call quantum communities, and participants will feel a potent connection to their inner spirits, those of their fellow participants and the people they are supporting energetically.

Event Temples provides a way for people to learn emotional self-mastery, practice the six heart virtues, track their progress, contribute their energetic heart qualities to specific events and people therein, and contribute their ideas and experiences to evolve the community.

snipped from the Project Introduction of the EVT website.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Most people are not aware they are on spaceship earth. They arent aware of when and where or even how they became to reside within the grid-shell protected by the matrix. Our worlds are sphere worlds of consciousness,as we sleep we enter the realms of the interdimension worlds of the many stages of learning and awareness to our vast,and sleeping consciousness -seekers of collectiveness. Slowly we awake within,the inward journey and outward pull into the matrix of that of vision and of night. We face our demons and monsters ,we embarace our saviour and kiss the hands of angelic presence. Alway going deeper into the search,awareness,and maybe the uniqueness of enlightment. Always the wonderment of who am I. And the Why me. Sometimes the heart of a sinner,a lost soul,looking for redeming qualities of worthyness. But their we are on stage,actors ,comedians,cosmic clowns,entertaining our selves as other are scared back into reality.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:18 pm 
Posting Freak

we boarded this "spaceship" of our own free will... I believe we were grateful for this opportunity and that the ultimate outcome is that we will genuinely be able to appreciate Wholeness

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.
First Source Transmissions - My central message... "Featured" section of the website
http://www.wingmakers.com/mycentralmessage.html

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:47 pm 

zoarastera wrote:
Most people are not aware they are on spaceship earth. They arent aware of when and where or even how they became to reside within the grid-shell protected by the matrix. Our worlds are sphere worlds of consciousness,as we sleep we enter the realms of the interdimension worlds of the many stages of learning and awareness to our vast,and sleeping consciousness -seekers of collectiveness. Slowly we awake within,the inward journey and outward pull into the matrix of that of vision and of night. We face our demons and monsters ,we embarace our saviour and kiss the hands of angelic presence. Alway going deeper into the search,awareness,and maybe the uniqueness of enlightment. Always the wonderment of who am I. And the Why me. Sometimes the heart of a sinner,a lost soul,looking for redeming qualities of worthyness. But their we are on stage,actors ,comedians,cosmic clowns,entertaining our selves as other are scared back into reality.

Zoarastera, your words are so philosophical and their meaning so deep. You are certainly a wise old soul. I like what you wrote, very poetic and meaningful. x

Last edited by Julieray on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:49 pm 

starduster wrote:
we boarded this "spaceship" of our own free will... I believe we were grateful for this opportunity and that the ultimate outcome is that we will genuinely be able to appreciate Wholeness

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

Starduster, could you please direct me to where you copied that piece of text in blue, I was completely blown away by it. Thank you. x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster, could you please direct me to where you copied that piece of text in blue, I was completely blown away by it. Thank you. x

sorry ... I did go back and add the link to that quote (later) but it was from the section of the website called "Featured Content"... First Source Transmission, that quote was snipped from the first one called My Central Message, I think you will discover all three are profound :D

http://www.wingmakers.com/fstransmissions.html

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes The First Source Transmissions are the central aspect of all the WingMakers Materials.

:)

Connect - transform

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:14 pm 

I have read all the transmissions out to my husband. We both found them absolutely beautiful and has drawn him back into Wingmakers, as he had not been that interested, but now I have just read through the Glossary to get ourselves acquainted again before going through the Philosophy. I am so pleased, as I feared he was becoming lost along his path and that we were travelling in different directions, but I think we may now be travelling down the same path!