WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lots of questions
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:52 am 

I am new to this site, but I have looked at the website and find it extremely interesting and have had a talk on it, though briefly last week where I live. Although I want to believe I have unanswered questions and would welcome any replies.

1) Why don't the Corteum try and contact other people and not just associates of ACIO? I for one attend a spiritual circle each week, they could come through to us there, but never have.
2) I understand that it was a Dr. Neruda who originally brought the information to the attention of Sarah??? He provided this information as he was of the opinion that the public at large had a right to know and provided it free of charge before subsequently vanishing - why then do you have to buy the CDs. I understand that a nominal charge would be incurred, but I do not consider the cost to be nominal which makes me wonder why?
3) In this current day of constant threats of terrorism in the UK and all over the world and given that "15" has the technology of BST which would protect us all from the threat of terrorism, then why is it not being made available and why are we still having disaster after disaster, both natural and man made?
4) If the Corteum have the power to put a stop to all these religious wars by just communicating with all of us as will be the case eventually, why don't they do that, or at least these extreme muslims who are hell bent on killing themselves and as many innocents as possible as they believe that they will go straight to paradise and have 60 virgins? Could they not at least contact this small minority?
5) Has anyone ever been contacted by the Corteum and does this race actually exist?

An answer to these would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Welcome Julieray, to the forum...I do not speak for the WM...but I will try to answer your questions...others are welcome to add their insight...there is no "leaders" or spokesperson...just members like yourself.

1)The Corteum..."probably" doesn't work with the public, because of a "deal" that they have made with our government's leaders...who are apparently more interested in building space weapons than they are Free Energy...the ACIO is part of the Gov...and also funded by the Illuminadi (Incunebula)...so you may see a conflict of interests...as they think they know what is best for the "masses"... 15 works for the ACIO...and has his own (private) agenda as well (explained in the Ancient Arrow Book)

as for getting in touch with the WMs... as the WMMs tell us...First Source is not connected to "groups" but individuals...and perhaps this from the Creator section will answer your question...

[quote]Question 13: Is it possible in your next release to give plans, diagrams, circuits and components that will facilitate a direct link to the WingMakers after the manner of an RV set that the ACIO uses.

I'm afraid not. [b]If you want to communicate with the WingMakers, you simply need to apply the techniques in the Chamber Four philosophy paper and apply the principles outlined in the Chamber One philosophy.[/b] These two papers are very powerful elements in attuning to the frequency of the WingMakers. It is not that you will communicate with words, but rather [b]you will enjoy the unmistakable presence of their consciousness. This alone is a key approach to aligning yourself to the universal objectives. [/b]

The WingMakers do the majority of their communication during the dream state because the gates of the thalamocortical system are relatively closed, and there is complete focus on the inner communication at hand. If you have willingly immersed yourself into the WingMakers' materials, you can safely assume that you are already in rapport with members of this teaching organization. You are very likely experiencing the Tributary Zones during your dream state, under the tutelage of one or more of these teachers. Open yourself to this possibility and dream it alive to your senses
[/quote]

2) This question has been asked many times... and I do not find the price of the CD any where close to their worth... and remind you that any "teaching" has associated costs...either for books or lectures...and nothing worth having is for free...

at the same time, I whisper the fact that many of the members "share" copies of the CD...amongst their "family"... please check your U2U private mail box after reading this. ( upr rt hnd cnr in red)

As for the paintings...I have a link to a website (just for the asking) where one of the members has shared JPGs of the paintings that you can print out on your own computer...while they may not have the "quality" of the products offered on the website...when printed out 8X10 they retain their 3D depth...and suit me just fine...until one day when I get rich...ha ha

3)Part of the "plan"...or Primal Blueprint... includes...global unity...to facilitate this and to make ready for the Grand Portal...the earth needs to make some (frequency) changes... the Liminal Cosmogony in the Lyricus.org website explains in detail the "order of the changes"...and why.

Humans are "creatures of habit"...and change often means chaos to them...and is very hard to inspire and organize, especially when the TV is on...lol and they are in their warm fuzzie "comfort zones"... Many of the global (political) changes...are being orchestrated by the Incunubla...to create a "new world order"... while this may seems cruel... it is also necessary to bring about Equality for the Planets citizens...and this is explained by Dr N in the fourth Interview in detail...keep in mind, that nothing is ever "lost"...

4) Free Will rules upon the planet...and for the Galactic Federation to just show up...would cause as much panic as WWIII... The WMMaterials...suggest a plan whereby...individuals...one person at a time...can transform their self-centered thinking to global preportions...without violence...or infingeing upon "free will"... a form of "BE the change you want to see in others"... and suggest that this will take three generations... please read the Philos...to find the techniques, adapted to your unique individuality to make this change in yourself...by finding your SELF ;)

5) I can not speak for others...but many here have shared their "dreams" and "lucid phrases" brought from a dream state in the forum...as for the Wingmakers...my dear...YOU are a Wingmaker...we are their past, they are our future...we have the same DNA...again, explained in the Interviews and the LTO website...

big hug...welcome home

I appreciate your questions...and hope to hear more from you...did you also read the "new intro"(on the website homepage in blue)...it is an excellent "teaching tool" for your lectures...and thank you...for helping spread the word, and raise the consciousness of our species...you might also, get in touch with dberges (see member list-under the WM logo, at the top of the page) she and her husband have a "study group"...and do web radio shows...and have "self-help" aides for you to print out. :)

[Edited on 29-7-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:35 pm 

Thank you for your very detailed response. I shall investigate further and look up those extra websites you mentioned. It will probably take a while, but I will let you know how I got on.

P.S. I am taking a degree course in September and could do with some of that Corteum liquid intelligence - any ideas how I can get hold of some???:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

well, some may disagree...but I have experienced it... if you listen to the Chamber 10 music seven times in a row (uninterupted)...it is said to "trigger" the "dormant" or so- called "junk" DNA that the WM (creators) hid in our "template" for this era.... this will-full and conscious (act of trust), will allow for the Spirit Enitity's "awakening"... and it will activate the "source codes" (see glossary for these terms) in its Being... which is the extention of FS...or higher self,(god fragment) you will get to know personally, in the "chamber of SELF" (fourth Interview "hidden"}

after some adjustments in your perceptions (1st Philo)...allowing for molecular changes in the body...a "bridge" will be created between the body and soul (in your thalamus)...and they become ONE...Sovereign Integral Being... and you will have access to "glimpses" of FSI (first source intelligence)...

not only is"fluid intelligence" available...where your thoughts flow with originality and creativity, but you can establish a "heart/soul" connection which is even faster than eye/brain... called "intuitive intelligence"... After you "reprogram" your emotions to the correct responses...you can learn to trust your "feelings"... the technique for aquiring this is found in the Fifth Discussion of the Lyricus Materials... see painting 24 for a "visual" of both of these "connections" paths. and Chamber 4 Painting for a look at the relationship between the body and soul...swoon

but please don't be dissapointed if it takes years to "master"... there is a great deal of (layered) info in the website to digest...and you need to experience (physically) each step for KNOWledge... it is not a Epithany Moment (for most)...lol....it is a cell by cell thing...but if you "immerse" yourself in the materials...and keep your mind open and do not "compare" them with other teachings, I promise, you will see a change..."something wonderful"

In the book James was "awakened" by the words "sovereign integral"...but remember his intelligence was already greatly enhanced, and he later found out that he was a reincarnated Lyricus teacher... so be patient.... I personally believe that it is no co incidence to find yourself here...and the materials tell us that everyone has the ability to become a Sovereign Integral...patience pays

it may be too late for the next semester...or not...but it is never too late for the rest of eternity ;)

start with Philos 1 and 4 and the first four CDs

fluid means flowing...as FSI flows in...let it flow out...share it...either here or with friends...to make space for more...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:11 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Starduster -- In the last email you said "... if you listen to the Chamber 10 music seven times in a row (uninterupted) ..."

Does this mean, more or less, all in one continuous block of time? Seven times straight through, uninterupted?

Let me know how you inerpret the instructions given for the Chamber 10 music.

Thank your for your informative responses.

-- Highwhistler

PS: I do sense that something has been triggered in me, and I'm instinctively drawn to keep riding the wave.

[Edited on 30-7-2005 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:16 am 

[quote]
1) Why don't the Corteum try and contact other people and not just associates of ACIO? I for one attend a spiritual circle each week, they could come through to us there, but never have.
[/quote]

If I get it right, Corteum have not contacted humanity just for the contact - they're trying to work a solution for their own planet, thus they have sent scientific personnel collaborating with human scientists of ACIO. Making their contact broader than it needs would not practically assist them in fullfilling their purpose but instead could risk their mission.

[quote]
2) I understand that it was a Dr. Neruda who originally brought the information to the attention of Sarah??? He provided this information as he was of the opinion that the public at large had a right to know and provided it free of charge before subsequently vanishing - why then do you have to buy the CDs. I understand that a nominal charge would be incurred, but I do not consider the cost to be nominal which makes me wonder why?
[/quote]

The material is created by James a pseudonymous person behind the WM Material. Dr Neruda is in all probability a fictional name - whether he's real or not, that's another issue. I don't believe James is Neruda as Starduster suggests cause James recollected his purpose at an early age - unlike Neruda, and as far as we know he's a young man (contrary to Neruda who is more like middle-aged).

As for the cost, I have no answer on the price policy but if I had to guess I'd say that they're used to cover the running expenses of wingmakers.com - besides it's not like they're selling tons of CDs and copying/sharing is a tactic widely used. Perhaps you can get copies of the cds from someone near you.

[quote]
3. In this current day of constant threats of terrorism in the UK and all over the world and given that "15" has the technology of BST which would protect us all from the threat of terrorism, then why is it not being made available and why are we still having disaster after disaster, both natural and man made?
[/quote]

Terrorism is not what it seems but rather an orchestrated plan at the highest levels. Fifteen being a member of the ACIO and having knowledge of the incunabula plans would rather not mess with such plans because there's a reason for their existance. As for why BST is not used, well is it finished? It's probable that it isn't - and the WM assessment on this was that the ACIO technologies would fail the scientists... I guess they referred to BST (?)...

Besides I think if BST was discovered it would only be used in extreme cases - otherwise it would attract aggressive ET species that would like to secure such tech for their own selfish reasons. That's part of the reason of why a species has a hard time discovering it and is probably safeguarded by FS and the Central Race.

[quote]
4) If the Corteum have the power to put a stop to all these religious wars by just communicating with all of us as will be the case eventually, why don't they do that, or at least these extreme muslims who are hell bent on killing themselves and as many innocents as possible as they believe that they will go straight to paradise and have 60 virgins? Could they not at least contact this small minority?
[/quote]

As I said, terrorism is not what it seems. Check for example the supposed extreme muslims that attacked USA. They supposedly went in bars and things like that. With a bare minimum of thought one can draw some easy conclusions about how really muslim they were. On the other hand some of the supposed terrorists in the UK were never even seen in a mosque. How can they be termed extreme muslims I don't know.

The corteum would have to go against the highest level of shadow government if they were to reveal the conspiracy behind "terrorism". But why do that? They only seek a solution for their own planet - they don't assume the role of galactic saviors.

I suggest you find information on US's "project northwood" and NATO's "operation gladio". These will give you a hint of how governments are willing to sacrifice their own people in "terrorist attacks" so that they can further their own policies.

[quote] 5) Has anyone ever been contacted by the Corteum and does this race actually exist? [/quote]
I assume they exist but do not consciously remember any contact with them.

[quote]
P.S. I am taking a degree course in September and could do with some of that Corteum liquid intelligence - any ideas how I can get hold of some???
[/quote]

Since the Corteum fluid intelligence is used also as an allegory for the changes that the WM Material can have to a person, I suggest you read a few WM, listen to some music etc and this will develop. I have no idea how or why - I know it works. But in my case it took a couple of years. For me fluid intelligence is exactly what Neruda describes as accessing relevant packets of information that are not related to the consciously-processed ones. This practically adds intuitive info, creative thoughts etc...

By the way, welcome to this forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:34 am 
Posting Freak

"The material is created by James " tisk tisk Alex....this is misleading and false...James did not "create" the materials...they are being "translated by him..."

posted in another thread....

[quote] from the creator section introduction

The WingMakers incarnate as humans from time-to-time in order to bring its teachings directly to humanity. The WingMakers have been known by many different names throughout the history of humankind, but always they have been involved in bringing spiritual culture and science to the developing mind of humanity. The purpose of this endeavor is to spark or catalyze the discovery of the human soul – not through the subjective lens of metaphysics or religion, but through the irrefutable application of scientific principle.

These collected works are aspects of this process. I am a[/b] translator[/b] of[u] these works that originate from a different spatial or dimensional level[/u] known as a Tributary Zone. These works are catalytic and intended to help individuals shift their consciousness in order to more effectively access their own spiritual purpose, particularly as it relates to the discovery of the Grand Portal[/quote]

[quote]Question 3: Do you think that something akin to "The WingMakers" inspired you to create this Myth, or are you just lonely and a little bored?

I was not inspired to create the WingMakers' mythology; I was commissioned to perform this specific task. No one requires inspiration to carry out a task required of them by the very nature of their purpose as a life form. Further, I did not create a myth; I translated a Tributary Zone into a sensory data stream that can catalyze the human thalamocortical system to awaken its innate connection to the Genetic Mind. I refer to it as a mythology only because I must convey -- in good conscience -- that the material is not completely factual. [/quote]

[quote]Question 5: Are you a 'Master' as some proclaim?

There are so many definitions of the term "master" that I am not willing to say I am this, or I am not this, unless a definition accompanies the word. Since you did not provide a definition with your question, I will not provide an answer. I will, however, acknowledge the spirit of your question, which is: what am I?

In this regard I am as you are. I am a multidimensional being who lives simultaneously in a spectrum of realities. My dominant reality is different than yours. Because of this difference, I am able to process this human reality at a different frequency rate, which enables me to perceive behind and beyond the three-dimensional "surface" of this reality.

As a result of this ability, I am able to translate art, music, poetry, philosophy, and scientific insights that are from my dominant reality into yours. In so doing, I have translated sensory data that will catalyze future discoveries that will redefine the human soul.

Now, does this mean I am a master? I am simply performing the exact function I was created to perform. The output of personal behavior is always compared to the goal of your internal expectation and the output of your fellow man. This is typically how we are measured, are we not? There is no measure or comparison for the crystallized and absolutely individualized purpose of one who is operating in faultless accord to his or her purpose. "Masters" abound in the human arena. Some are excellent teachers, but very, very few teach how to transition from the human-mind dominant reality to that of the human-soul . Even fewer teach how to transition to the awareness and functionality of the Sovereign Integral state. One thing I can tell you, trust no one's proclamation, instead, examine in-depth the fruits of the supposed master and determine how they empower you to become your own self-sufficient teacher.

If you can find this, then you have found a master worthy of your time and energy. [/quote]

[Edited on 30-7-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:00 am 
Posting Freak

High Wistler...yes...it takes 3 1/2 hours...because the materials did not say which one of the tracts...so I listened to both of them seven times in a row...as I also said...don't expect some sort of AhHa moment...you may be dissapointed...but I was living in PX AZ at the time...and it never rains...but that day...it did...and lightning struck at the same exact moment that it struck in the music...and shook the house...I had head phones on...and didn't realize what was happening...lol...until it started to pour. Of course, I took it as a "sign"...ha ha...

you might also be aware of the fact that the music can make you "sick" if you listen to it too much at first...you may experience "flu" like symptoms...if you do, just back off...and take it more slowly...until you body adjusts to the frequencies being beamed through your braiin...I highly reccomend head phones...ear buds to be exact...

also, many of us noticed a "tremor" or "shaking"...effect...even people who were not familiar with the music...and just listened because they 'liked' the melodies...it is barely noticeable...but you may feel your entire body "shaking"...internally...there is no visible sign of it...even though sometimes, it feels like the entire bed is vibrating...most detectable when you are at complete rest...

I believe this is the "reasurance vibration"... spoken of in the materials...there is also a thread about this in this forum...in the Philos section. Each experiences the music differently... but please keep in mind...this only "triggers" molecular changes...and takes a month or so to notice...if at all...and years to complete the "transformation"...we only have two TZs available now...and are waiting for the last of the hakomi project...I personally don't believe that we can complete the "change" until they are all revealed...but once the "source codes" are activated...you will get "glimpses" of what is next...

I got the most noticeable changes from the Hakomi CDs (where I felt I had sprouted wings...and could "hear" them flapping) Try to "breath" with the music...and let your mind form visuals... but don't skip ahead...do the Grand Cycle first...with the music from Chambers 17 to 24...it takes a month...dancing to two tracts at a time...for a week each...techniques to discover yourself are outlined in the Forth Philo ...

enjoy...the flow and ride on the wings of Light!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

I got the shaking ... and it was smooth and delicious. I've been a meditator for over 30 years so I recognized it as something truly unique ... hence I flowed with it.

I thought that it was so deep, that it was something actually happening on a level beyond the flesh and bones ... perhaps something really being awakened on a level of DNA.

I've only been outwardly in touch with the Wingmakers material for about 2 months, but am drawn to it like an eagle to a nest. I'll get the Hakomi CDs, and do the dancing as you suggested. I do wear earphones ... which makes the experience quite dynamic.

Thank you,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:47 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
"The material is created by James " tisk tisk Alex....this is misleading and false...James did not "create" the materials...they are being "translated by him..."
[/quote]

It is true that James is translating from the Tributary Zones, but who has placed the material there? Lyricus has. And isn't James from Lyricus? Yes he is. Furthermore, tt would be absurd if the group of Lyricans involved with earth's GP project and who have created the material in the tributary zones, sended just a "translator", irrelevant with Earth's project to open the way to the other Lyricus personnel and do this as the Avatar. James's role is more complex and probably invovles creation of content (not as James - here but as Mahu-nahi there), translation (as James), metaphysical instruction (as Mahu Nahi), scientific aid (as James), event string co-ordination (as Mahu Nahi) and a number of other things...

But since you brought the point of "misleading" comments, please allow me to note some...

"the ACIO is part of the Gov...and also funded by the Illuminadi (Incunebula)..."
--
Illumina(t)i = not Incun(a)bula, they're just one of the smaller organisations that comprise the Incunabula.

..a "bridge" will be created between the body and soul (in your thalamus)...and they become ONE...Sovereign Integral Being... "
---
Please back this up with actual material.

"this will-full and conscious (act of trust), will allow for the Spirit Enitity's "awakening"... and it will activate the "source codes" (see glossary for these terms) in its Being... which is the extention of FS...or higher self,(god fragment) you will get to know personally, in the "chamber of SELF" (fourth Interview "hidden"} "
---
You've mixed up a couple of things here...

" After you "reprogram" your emotions to the correct responses...you can learn to trust your "feelings"... the technique for aquiring this is found in the Fifth Discussion of the Lyricus Materials"
--
Lyricus 5 is about the Interface Zone and the connection to the Genetic Mind. Can you show me exactly where is the technique of reprogramming of emotion with correct responses? You're confusing it with the reminder of the teacher that it's the reaction to stimuli that is the source of the student's problems.

"In the book James was "awakened" by the words "sovereign integral"...but remember his intelligence was already greatly enhanced, and he later found out that he was a reincarnated Lyricus teacher"
--
This is disinformation of bad proportions. (not even 20% truth in your statement).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:29 pm 
Posting Freak

ya alex!
another statement by starduster. very misleading, indeed.

[quote]nothing worth having is for free... [/quote]

really?
air? earth? fire? water? space? time? gravitate? radiance?
seems fairly elemental if you know what i mean!LOL if you feel you need to BUY a (particular) piece of plastic with NATURAL (SOUNDS like singing or just straight music for the ears) inscribed on it to get you to the natural state.LOL
starduster, do you charge for love? are you "conditional"?
does the deer and baby charge you for their appearance?
roses for their smell?

sometimes it seems that the only fee (for free) is for the self, to be able to pay attention to the spending of the energy we are. hmm...maybe just respect? ;)

gratitude
source in all things
nurturance

how simple could it be?

but, please, feel FREE to BUY (promote) another CD if you are still feeling discontented/disconnected.LOL

[Edited on 30-7-2005 by Ebyam]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:43 pm 
Posting Freak

maybe the "things" worth "being" are always free. and the "things" that maybe not worth "having" (as possesions), will always "cost" you, to remind you, maybe. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:29 pm 
Posting Freak

i have another question (or moreLOL) for starduster, specifically, as you seem to display that you know the most/embedded, in the ritualistics of.

in your opinion, which do you feel/think has enhanced your understandings more (or less)? interaction with the wingmakers material, or interaction with (real) people on the forums (four years)? could the wingmakers material exist without a "personification", presently named "james"?LOL
abstracts, maybe?
could the wingmakers (soul) purpose be to put our-selves in "touch" with our "global" (natural) partners, thus, equally, our celestial partners?
could the "personal" impact that the wingmakers material have on particular individuals be "significant" to understanding their own feelings of being disconnected? programmed needs?
to live and learn about our selves is cool, imho.
thanx again, for inspiring many thoughts. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

the WMMs existed before and after the forum(s)...

many do not have the opportunity to discuss the materials in their daily lives nor do they have available "like-mind" individuals willing to discuss such things...so I am grateful for the forum...and believe that it has greatly enhanced my self awareness...and helped me improve on how I express myself...even though I naturally share it with everyone I come in contact with...like it or lump it. :P

I believe sharing our self reveal-ations...is the natural outgrowth of gratitude and finding Source in all things...and comes under the category of nurturance.

the Unification Force is more than willing to "arrange" for the experiences, in our "reality" to convince us of its validity...if we are aware, of not only, the process of global evolution...but also, allow our personal Wisdom to be expanded upon.

[Edited on 30-7-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:38 am 

Thank you all for your responses, I realise that I have a lot of research to mull over and digest. I still have many questions, but when I come to jot them down, I can't remember, so as and when they pop into my head, I shall jot them down in a word document, that way I can put them to the forum for your extremely helpful insights.

One thing I did want to ask Alex which is on something he said,
"The corteum would have to go against the highest level of shadow government if they were to reveal the conspiracy behind "terrorism". But why do that? They only seek a solution for their own planet - they don't assume the role of galactic saviors."

So far as my limited knowledge is concerned, I thought the Corteum were from the Central Race (or Godhood) and therefore, they will ultimately be our saviours as surely they are what we would deem to be "God". Or am I wrong????

Further, I cannot comprehend any government wanting to create "terrorism" just to promote themselves and their policies. I can quite understand that above these suicide bombers are far higher perpetrators who are the masterminds being all this such as Bin laden for example, but even these people are not in tune with anything other than pure evil surely. Natural disasters are different of course as this is mother earth reacting to the appaulling way we as a race has treated it and hence, we only have ourselves to blame in that respect, but these evil people have only destruction on their minds and when we sit in circle, we do sent out love to try and touch the hearts of these cold people as ultimately, we all need to reach the Godhood to become universally one. Well that is what I believe anyway.

Finally and I am sorry for going on, what is your view with regards to our ultimate death and any afterlife, given that spiritualism is real and I already know that our soul exists and lives on, bring knowledge of past lives and possibly any future lives with lessons to learn before finally fusing itself in the embodiment of love, that is the Godhood???

Your thoughts and views would be gratefully received. Julie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:09 am 

The Corteum are just another humanoid race like us - they're not the central race.

As for not comprohending how any government would create terrorism to promote their policies, it's easy if you think of this as a necessary action to create consent in doing things. For example USA wanted to put a hand in Afghanistan and Iraq - would that be possible without a reason like 911? No. People don't generally like wars. They need a very good reason. And the reason is "provided".

This shouldn't amaze you so much, operation gladio was a NATO operation (with the knowledge of NATO members) that terrorist attacks would be done by NATO itself, and communists would be blamed. Italy had such hits with tens of dead people in the 80's. Project northwood was in the 60's when USA wanted to invade Cuba and they wanted a reason. To manufacture consent, they thought they could make some domestic terrorist hits and blame Cubans. The people would get outraged and require action and voila - the state would do just that. What the people wouldn't know is that their opinion and consent is manufactured through outside events.

Events of this type are quite common actually. Hitler did the same thing with the reichstag fire, Nero blamed the christians and so on. It's an ancient technique that still works fabulously given people's ignorance and superficial processing of events.

My view about death and afterlife... Hmm.. I see it that we're immortal spirit entities gathering experience through our incarnations. I think when experiential knowledge is built up to a sufficient degree, something good happens :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:56 am 

Who are the Central Race then? and are the Corteum closer to this central race than us, given that on the map, earth was right on the outskirts, the Central Race in the middle and the seven other galaxies surrounding it. Is it the Corteum who are a humanoid race that are 750 years ahead of our time. It really is all confusing, there are too many American government groups, too many secrets and not enough hard evidence for my liking.

If Dr. Neruda provided all this information and then abruptly vanished, where is all the new updates coming from????? Has anyone been to New Mexico to see the chambers or are they out of bounds and what is the difference between the Ancient Arrow Project, the Hakomi Project and the Lyricus Project, given that there is supposed to be only the one cavern found in New Mexico with the 24 chambers that Dr. Neruda knew about, where have all these other projects come from??? Or do we have a few Dr. Neruda's lurking in the Shadows waiting to inform the general public. Also, if this is supposed to be secret without the public knowing and the fact that the Wingmakers Website is all up and running, why haven't the American government taken steps to try and remove it or discredit it which is what they tend to do??? Does anyone know what race the extraterrestrials were from the Roswell incident?? and how many are there, as they seem to be so many? Apart from the Corteum are there any other humanoid races?
I am sure I will lots more to ask, but I shall leave it there for now. Sorry about this, but I am so inquisitive, it is all really very interesting but until I can satisfy my own mind, I shall have to remain on the fence. I do feel that what I have heard so far, sounds to me like another interpretation of what every other religion is based on, all very similar but a slightly different angle on it. Afterall each religion believe in a God etc. Who knows who is wrong and who is right, Miracles happen all over the world that cannot be explained, People claim that they speak to God, we receive messages from loved ones that have gone before us if we seek the services of a Medium. Who is to say what is correct and what is not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:59 am 
Posting Freak

I suggest you read more...in the web site...and these question will answer themself... it appears that what you are doing is "scanning" and gleaning, adding to what you think you already know...

[b]Who are the Central Race then?[/b] We (human species) are the Seventh Archetype of the Central race...seven species and universes, perhaps galaxies preceeded us...all being "soul-carriers"... who avanced or evolved to the "awakening" of the GP... or not, it appears. Some of those ancient species still exist...and could be considered our "siblings"... We are WMs...incarnated into Human Instruments...to expand and enhance FSIntelligence with our unique perspectives...in a very broad understanding...they are our past (creators) and our future selves....distanced by our concept of "time and space".

the Central Place is the center of the Universe of Universes...and the map does not show all... The ultimate goal of FS, we are told, is to Unite all seven Archetypes...to create the Perfect Being...in Wholeness

Wholeness is basically when all of gods fragments are restored to one...It is stated that some of these fragments (Spirit Enities) have experienced "life" in other forms...or as other species...gathering into their eternal and immortal memories...ALL that IS...is far vaster than we as humans can possibly imagine or comprehend... relax and BE YOU :)

[b]If Dr. Neruda provided all this information and then abruptly vanished, where is all the new updates coming from????? [/b] Dr N, gave Sarah the materials...which I assume she gave Mark H...and he waits for James to instruct him, when the time is "right" to release specific materials...it is stated that there are thousands of pages of materials...he did not "vanish"...he is more or less in hiding from the manipulitive control of the Incunebula and ACIO...and is working hard at translating the TZs...he just picks up the phone and gives Mark a call...and tells him which materials to post...and when...there is no "schedule"...it depends on when the LTO recognizes we are ready by measuring the global resonnance of the planet.

[b]Has anyone been to New Mexico to see the chambers or are they out of bounds and what is the difference between the Ancient Arrow Project, the Hakomi Project and the Lyricus Project[/b]

The Ancient Arrow Site...is the first discovered of Seven Transitional Zones located on the seven continents of the earth (check the glossary)...each contain materials which James "translates"...and sends to Mark for marketing.

I believe many or at least some of the members of the forum have been to the Chao Canyon in NM...but it is hinted that the ACIO has set up "cloaking devices" and motion detectors...to keep out and hide the actual cave... There is a topic that Ressonance started about Chao Canyon and the Ancient Anazazi ruins ...and infared maps show ancient roads, with one that leads directly to the canyon wall...interesting.

The Hakomi Project....Is the Second TZ...located in Peru...and James has sent some of its Art to Mark, who has put it in the website ...and Music (so far no poetry or Philo papers) and we understand that there are only 16 chambers at this site...so far we have the music from 12 and are waiting for the last (?) CD now...

The Lyricus Teaching Order...is a group of Wingmakers, who are specifically known as "Culture Bearers" who from time to time "seed" truth to the species as its global consciousness is raised (they have been called "elohim, shinning ones, gods, angles and ascended masters"... they also incarnate into the species...as teacher... Jesus was undoubtably one of these incarnates, and now act as the "head" of the LTO. ( perhaps the WMMs could be seen as his 2nd coming) James is another of these incarnated Lyricus Teachers, know as Mahu Nahi...in that circle.

The materials tell us, through James, that there are about a dozen LTO member incarnated on earth at this time...at the begining of our "evolution" to help the planet get ready for the descent of the GP.

[b]Does anyone know what race the extraterrestrials were from the Roswell incident?? and how many are there, as they seem to be so many? Apart from the Corteum are there any other humanoid races[/b]

In Sarah's interviews, she is told that there are a dozen or more ET species that "walk among" us...NOW...They either look so much like us, that they are not suspected...or they have a way to "block" detection via telepathy.

The ET of roswell fame...are what is know as Zeta, or greys, although they come in many different shades...from what I understand because of their frail bodies, they have engineered "clones" called Zeta Reticuli...who are better know as Lizards...or a Reptilian species...very strong and very hostile...

The greys apparently came from a species or universe, who failed to accept the GP...and are a dying species...they hope to improve their species with our DNA...and have and are trading alien technology for permission to experiment (abductions) ...and some say have created a hybred race... this is all "hear-say"...so don't bet the farm on it...

It is believed that the the many varieties of ET are mostly clones, or engineered species, that do not carry a soul... Some of them have enjoyed a life of advantages here on earth because of their superior knowledge and manipulitive ways...and see that their time is runing out...as the species is raising their global consciousness, and they can no longer remain hidden...it is their agenda to keep the frequencies low...with FEAR, doubt and hatred...so that we will not evolve and leave them behind...as the earth and all its inhabitants become "celestialized"...and enter into an etherical era, where these soul-less beings can not dwell.

again, this is all speculation...and if infact true, as some claim...all the more reason for us to individually raise our consciousness...to avoid manipulations either by the Powers that BE...or those with whom they are "dealing" with...the rebels of other galaxies...working outside of the the Galactic Federations Guidelines...in service to self...even if it includes theire entire species...of course this does not take into account the Annimus, enemy to all of the Central Races "children" and clones...who also seek to "steal" our DNA...specifically our "soul" for the advancement of their Master's (Lucifer) plan to "take over" the Central Place.

or something like that...read the materials...and let your inner voice reveal, what you need to know... the answers are there...BEFORE the questions surface in your mind...trust yourself...and learn discernment.

[Edited on 31-7-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:42 pm 

The Central Race are the race which created/seeded all other races (corteum and us). I don't know the exact location of Corteum on the cosmological map but it is mentioned they're 15 millions light years away. The Corteum are not 750 years ahead - they're just another ET race with their own technological advancements and problems...

Neruda is a fictional name and the story is part truth - part fiction. It, along with the interviews are supposed to be "a myth" in the good sense. This part truth - part fiction ensures the safety of the myth's authors, as well as the website's safety. According to the myth's "creator" (James) this story is based on factual scenarios with a lot of things altered so that it can then be disclosed safely. According to him, the WM chambers do not exist physically - they reside in a non physical dimension in a significantly different form and James takes the material from there and translates/transfers it here.

I think the aliens in roswell were grays.

As for religions, I think that your view will alter about this over time when you know more about the material. I suggest your read the FAQs that exist from the links in the main WM site. There are lot of explanations there and that's why I'm not expanding too much on your questions - a lot are covered there.

Post subject: First Source Question
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:59 pm 

Thank you all for your words of insight and wisdom. I have not responded for a while as I have been reading up on the Wingmakers Website. I do feel as though I have to read it a few times, then discuss it with my husband before I feel as though I am understanding.

One thing that is puzzling me though is the paragraph I have copied below which is part of the description of First Source. As I read this, it was my understanding from this paragraph and from other words within this section that First Source (our creator) does not listen to our prayers and does not act upon our prayers and whilst we are living human beings, then we will never be able to raise our consiousness levels to the frequency required because we are not allowed to be able to do this whilst in human form. The best we are able to achieve is to allign ourselves up to the Soverign integral??!!! I think.

I appreciate that we are all a piece of First Source and every living thing is also a piece of First Source and although I am not deeply religious, I have always believed in a God/Energy/Force, call it what you will, who made us all, but to say that First Source does not stir to our prayers, makes me quite disappointed, as I do pray, quite often and I do feel the love of my guides/inspirers/loved ones who have passed/Angels, I don't know but I do feel, as though I am being listened to, in fact in my many times of dispair of life etc., I always find a solution to my problems, after I have prayed and asked for help/assistance/guidance, I do feel as though I am being listened to and helped.

Anyway this is the paragraph I refer to and I would like to hear what others think this is trying to tell us. Thank you for listening.

First Source - "This Being pervades the universe as the sum of experience in time and non-time. It has encoded ITSELF within all life as a vibration of frequency. This frequency is not perceptible to the three-dimensional, five sensory context of the human instrument, which can only detect a faint echo of this vibration. First Source is present in all. And all are able to contact First Source through this tone-vibration of equality. Prayers of supplication do not stir First Source to response. Only the core expression of the individualís tone-vibration of equality will be successful in contacting First Source in a meaningful way."

"Until there are a sufficient number of individuals who operate from the Sovereign Integral consciousness, the genetic mind will make access to this vibration difficult to achieve."

"This is not a state of being that the human instrument will attain. Rather, it is a feeling of oneness and wholeness that the human instrument can glimpse momentarily and, as a result, transform its understanding of its purpose. The Wholeness Navigator pulls the human instrument into alignment with the entity consciousness where it can view its role as an extension of the entity consciousness into terra-earth, and the entity consciousness as an extension of the human instrument into Source Reality."

Thank you Julie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:21 pm 

The way I understand it, First Source isn't stirred by supplication because in that way it would perpetuate the inequality between you and it.

Our creator creates us in it's image with the same potential embedded within us. To ask it do us something for us, would only serve to further forget our potential within and strengthen external and indirect connections to our own power.

IMO when we ask something in prayer and expect help, it's our own expectation and trust that we will not be abandoned that shapes reality and the situations therein and make the order of things appear as someone from the outside tampered with it.

The ability to shape reality according to our expectations, is one power of the godly potential we have and which I wrote of in the first lines of my answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:36 pm 
Posting Freak

The oneness through the entity model of expression is truly the answer, Julie, God makes ITself 'known' [i]through[/i] you yourself. And all the other beings are there too – for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:04 am 

Alex,
I hear what you are saying, but it all sounds a bit cold and calculated to me in that we have been created and thrown out to basically fend for ourselves. Surely if we are all fragmented off from First Source, eg, as in our children are all a part of us, then you do have unconditional love for them even though you intend for them to grow up and fend for themselves at some point, then wouldn't that be the same to First Source? That we would need nurturing, guidance in the right direction, but basically fending for ourselves, though occasionally we may need a helping hand in the right direction? Is that not the reason why we all have guardian angels/spirit guides to walk with us so that we are not alone and that from time to time, they may, provide us with the strength/direction we need to be able to grow spiritually to accomplish all that First Source has intended for us?
Maybe I am looking through rose coloured specticles, as I am a dreamer at the best of times, but to me, although First Source does not personally stirr at our prayers of supplication for whatever reason, he does through the help of Angels and guides and loved ones who are also fragmented from First Source, although, I believe, closer to IT than we are down here on earth.

CV,
Your message is full of unconditional love and I do believe that they are all there for us as I feel them around me. This doesn't compromise the fact that we are all responsible for living our own lives and have to think for ourselves, it is just that it is extremely warm and comforting to know that even when we are alone - we are not alone at all.

I shall read some more and be back for sure!!!

Thank you all once again for your comments. It is so mind blowingly interesting and I need to know more!
Julie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:47 am 

Yeah it sounds cold because it is compared with more traditional religious teachings. But what about the millions of dying people in Africa? Did god abandoned them? That's a question that everyone's been rushing under the carpet because apparently the answer to this is even "colder". For if god is an interventionist, he is also biased against certain type of people (!) who can of course die in suffering by the millions.

But to return to what you send about being created and then thrown out to "fend for ourselves". I believe this is a misconception arising from identifying who you are with your human self. You are not your human self - you are your spirit self. A spirit with multiple bodies. Not a body which also has a soul. The creator created your spirit and this spirit has no need to fend itself against anything for everything it experiences is it's own choice. There's a description of this situation - I think in Neruda Interview 3.

As for believing that god or angels helps us, it's a good belief - keep it. I just answered why in my opinion this process works. By keeping the belief, you ensure the process continues to work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:24 am 
Posting Freak

Teacher: The universe responds to your directives, not your questions, hopes, and prayers. If you choose to define your future by telling the universe what you desire to experience and appreciate, and you hold these thoughts in your mind with fierce persistence, the universe – by its own design – will respond accordingly. If, on the other hand, you ask questions and pray for answers, the universe will respond with a deafening silence because you have not given it direction.

Student: This is the co-creative process you speak of, and I understand the principles of this, but how does it relate to my desire to expand my understanding of consciousness and teach this understanding to others?

Teacher: Desire is not a directive. Simply desiring to achieve something does not engage the universe; it engages your personal power and applies your will to achieve a goal. Praying, as it was originally intended, held two complementary purposes: To demonstrate to the universe that an individual made choices regarding their destiny, and expressing gratitude to the universe for its unfailing support.

Teacher: You can make any directive you select. The universe is not obligated to respond, it simply does. By your selection the universe knows you. You are revealed in this simple act, and through this intimacy, the universe will respond in kind and reveal itself.

.. .

Student: So the universe responds according to the directive, but I may think it wasn’t listening because I don’t recall the experience?

Teacher: Yes. It is a frequent occurrence with higher dimensional directives, something akin to a perceptual omission. The condition can create resentment and an uneasy sense that the universe is indifferent or even malfunctioning, despite the fact that most individuals consider the breakdown to be their own fault – at least consciously. However, in most students, lurking below the guilt of the conscious mind is the sense that the universe is indifferent, or even worse, purposely non-responsive.

Student: How do I direct the universe? Is it a forceful command?

Teacher: Each individual is a creator of his or her wisdom path. As such, they must create the priority and structure of their path on their own. They may tap resources like teachers or books, but the creation of the path is their own, regardless of the external circumstances such as religious conformity. Once this is understood and internalized, it becomes the foundation from which you operate. This is one’s spiritual duty, and it is the first step on the path of co-creation with the universe.

The second step upon this path is the informed assignment of priority. There is a sequence to all directions – an order in which they build to an end goal or achievement.

Student: Please explain how this applies to spiritual revelation?

Teacher: When you have a goal to comprehend your identity – not only as a human being but also as a spirit-fragment of First Source, you must break your goal into component building blocks, and see the order within the process. Underlying this order is the fluidity that provides for rapid transformation and adaptation. Once this is defined you direct the universe to respond to this plan by the simple and persistent act of defining and, most importantly, re-defining it. The thought uppermost in your mind is that the universe is “eavesdropping” on your plans, and shifting or re-arranging your material, emotional, mental, and spiritual environments in direct response to its observations. It does this without regard to what you would call your worthiness. It does this because it is its nature.