WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Awaiting Quantum Presence Referral.
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:27 am 

Hi Everyone,

This is my first visit to this site.
I await Quantum Presence referral.

Lovingly,
Gigli

Post subject: Re: Awaiting Quantum Presence Referral.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
welcome to the WMF Gigli ... not sure what you are waiting for ...

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity. Answer 21 from James' interview with Project Camelot

Post subject: Go for IT
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

I am Gigli......

......over to you.

Please, don't hold back.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 am 

I liked the information on this forum.This is very useful forum.Thanks for this useful forum.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 pm 

Erm...quantum presence referral...

Perhaps here's a nice little place to put my two findings. When James talked about finding out why you pause in between breaths while doing quantum pause...I think that I feel my heartbeat in this pause. It's a little hard to explain, but perhaps you'll sense it. When you are really calm...and you do your in-breath (while counting)...you don't sense your heartbeat as much, but you hold your breath, you can feel it beating. This helps to get my mind off it's thoughts and more attuned to my heart.

The other thing I can share is...that my mind races a lot. So...even when I finish quantum pause, i still sometimes can feel clouded. I think this will go away in time. What helps me to also focus on the quantum presence...is to listen with your ears...to the sound of your breath.It truly helps to focus you on making the sound that your breath makes, and listening to this sound. This is especially useful when my eyes are closed (no external visual stimulus).

Hope it helps, I just tried it while typing this, and it helps me a lot :].

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Once you join the forum.....the Animus are going to try everything they can drive you off it. telepathically ...more then one participant here has been driven mad by them.....but the good news here is they push you headfirst into the 4th dimension..... ..and then the fun begins.....because only you and your Creator get you to the 5th ....where there is safety in freedom .....4th plane hell for lack of a better word.......5th heaven.....3rd Earth.......and your referral has passed.....Congratulations..
MKDT