WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I'm Back!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:10 pm 

Just peeking in here saying hi seems like it's been forever since i was here!! Kinda starting to
work my way back to the forums!!! :D

Missed ya guys and wanted to say a huge thanks to The WingMakers and all my friends
who helped me and guided me when I needed it the most! I'll always be greatful to all of you! :D

I'm much stronger these days and Life is really is awesome! :D

Just wanted to show my appreciation to all of you!! :D

Love and Light,

Comet

Post subject: Re: I'm Back!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
how refreshing ... gratitude being expressed freely - you are always welcome here Comet ... maybe this time you are ready to deep dive into the WMMs ?
your buddy, Shay, has moved on, but she may let you know where she has gone, when she comes to lurk and sees you back ...

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:46 am 

Hey Star, :D

Your just too sweet to me!! Feels great to be back! I'm slowly working my way back we will see
about how deep i will go!! :lol:

WOW! Shay moved on really?? Thought she would always be here!! LOL

Great to see ya again Star! Looking forward to seeing who is still here and meeting
some of the new members as well!

Comet :)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:51 am 

Welcome back Comet. Lovely to see and feel your enthusiasm!

.....BTW, where is Shay? Is she okay or just contributing on another forum?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:41 pm 
Posting Freak

I have no idea where Shay is, but assume she felt more comfortable in Moonsie's forum ... since it is an exclusive forum (of x or inactive members of this forum) where the only thing they have in common is their hatred of me ... I wasn't invited so I can't give you a link :lol:

... seems after griping for years or finally becoming member of Oona's forum (at our suggestion) -when she got tired of paying for the entertainment, and closed her forum down, they were forced to create their own New Age Chat room. After years of failures, trying to make this forum into a feel good bulletin board, they finally are leaving us to do what we came here to do ... so you are just in time :wink:

Shay may be back ... she was here a week or so ago - she wasn't banned ... but after she started channeling the orbs she changed dramatically and it all came to a head about the same time as Moonz died and the members of the forum (mentioned above) invited her to join them because she didn't seem interested in discussing the WMMs anymore (just dis-ing the members) ... I doubt we have seen the last of Shayalana - stick around and I am sure she will show up again - over the years, she has been MIA as much as "active" ... it is not unusual for her to go for months - even years at a time - but the WN somehow manages to get her back on track :D

Last edited by starduster on Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm 

ziearmo wrote:
Welcome back Comet. Lovely to see and feel your enthusiasm!

.....BTW, where is Shay? Is she okay or just contributing on another forum?

Thanks Ziearmo feels great to be back!! :)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:57 pm 

starduster wrote:
I have no idea where Shay is, but assume she felt more comfortable in Moonsie's forum ... since it is an exclusive forum (of x or inactive members of this forum) where the only thing they have in common is their hatred of me ... I wasn't invited so I can't give you a link :lol:

Awe! I thought you and shay were friends!! :) Your always welcome on my forum Star! :)
Quote:
... seems after griping for years or finally becoming member of Oona's forum (at our suggestion) -when she got tired of paying for the entertainment, and closed her forum down, they were forced to create their own New Age Chat room. After years of failures, trying to make this forum into a feel good bulletin board, they finally are leaving us to do what we came here to do ... so you are just in time :wink:

I never heard of this forum before! Doesn't sound like a forum i'd go to though!! :)

Quote:

Shay may be back ... she was here a week or so ago - she wasn't banned ... but after she started channeling the orbs she changed dramatically and it all came to a head about the same time as Moonz died and the members of the forum (mentioned above) invited her to join them because she didn't seem interested in discussing the WMMs anymore (just dis-ing the members) ... I doubt we have seen the last of Shayalana - stick around and I am sure she will show up

Awe i didn't think shay would leave all together she put her heart and soul into this forum! Sure she just needed a break like we all do from time to time!

Felt like i was drawn back here for a reason! :D

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Felt like i was drawn back here for a reason! :D

of course you were - just like the rest of us ... the WN and the EU arranged a string of events that would bring you back ... to transform yourself yet again, using the WMMs - because they know you are ready to make that leap over "evolution" :D

there are no "mistakes" or coincidences :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 pm 

Ok I gotcha Star!! :D