WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Initial contact
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm 

Greetings to everyone. I feel like I know some of you just from the threads that I've listened in on for a while now. It is extremely exciting to be here, both here on line with you and here in this amazing period of time on planet Earth. I have been devouring the WMM for over a year now and for that whole time I have been completely stunned by the amazing display of complacency I've encountered in attempting to 'turn on' my friends and loved ones to this incredible source of wisdom. Like one recent newbie I have been more than overwhelmed by the level of sophistication and, more importantly, understanding, knowledge, and compassion found in the written materials. And words cannot do justice to the light and sound materials.

May I simply say thank you. I look forward to sharing in the adventure and learning to express from the heart.

JD

Post subject: Re: Initial contact
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Welcome jamesdaniel and you have essentially captured what James has transcriped for those who resonate with the fabulous WingMaker, Lyricus and Event Temples websites and the newer one about to be launched soon and is interactive and not like this forum . Trust your Heart over all and above the monkey mind and you'll do alright here. And trust your own heart for what resonates within it , it knows. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Initial contact
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Yes, jamesdaniel, welcome to the WMF, so great to hear that you are immersed in the materials ... as you are finding out, they are not for everyone and that's OK, they know where to find you when they go mainstream :wink:

yes, some very exciting times ... and our great fortune to be here, now.

looking forward to hearing your perspectives of the materials, and what you have found, or are willing to share of your personal wisdom.